Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Empty
PostSubject: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 am

RP| Contact, with a side of Aspirin.

It was very clear that the creature taken into custody was very dead. The men who carried the corpse to the van were aware of it, and our medical team confirmed it a bit later on. In the time after the large fire based attack, there was a lull in action. Activity continued to buzz about the Metro, East City, and even parts of the Commons, but the Division was unable to locate the Fire demon to bring him down. It had been a costly battle to secure and kill just one of the demons who initially attacked the Metro. The devastation to the area was massive and it was closed off for the next three days for the buildings to self repair and for the Division ground crews to perform clean up. A very elaborate terrorist explanation was given the next day. Since most of the people in the area who could have witnessed what happened, died, it wasn’t that hard of a sale to the less skeptical members of the general populace.
The body of the Thunder demon was secured non the less, as the Division was weary, almost to a state of paranoia, of the capabilities of these particular spirit. It would be a pain in the ass, if the corpse suddenly animated and was alive once more. Its arms were bound with spirit hindering cuffs with a transformational hindering brace about its neck. The corpse was brought into the Division 12 HQ where it was transported into the basement for non intrusive experimentation and examination purposes. The main reason the corpse was not dissected was the fact that the Division knew they could not retrieve thoughts, at least with their current technology, from a dead body, thus the inane decision to revive the thing came into play.
As the leader of the squadron who brought in the best, I would have my reservations about this. Internally, I was distraught at the fact that my decision to stall the killing of the first demon caused the death of so many and almost myself and my team on two occasions. Had that van not been placed where it was, our lives would be void all for my quest for answers and selfishness. I felt the weight of those dead souls on my shoulders and it bothered me to the point where I seemed visually disturbed and moody during the day. When first approached with the news that the R&D department found a method of revitalizing the demon, I immediately sought the council of my supervisors and voiced my opinions. Allowing beings with power on that scale to live freely after we had taken them down seemed very down syndrome to me. But, with military intelligence, came the fact that the superiors thought they had a handle on everything and could contain the creature once resuscitated. I was dismissed and my argument made invalid as the decision to revive the spirit was held with the promise that it would be put back down after any and all information was gained from it. The resuscitation was performed by the R&D department who were able to bring life, slowly, back to the being. It was sedated and shackled in transformation and magic hindering attire binding its arms and legs together with a chain to its neck in case the demon had any hint of martial ability. It was placed into a cell under heavy guard until the moment he awoken; at which point, he would be greeted by one of my men. The demon’s new life would begin very darkly in this manner.
The basement cells were the basic reinforced detention cells lining the walls with the floor below and ceiling above. Security measures would be in place in this area, with a few armed guards here and there. It didn’t look anything much more than a jail or hi tech dungeon. The settings would not be dreary however; the lighting would be laboratory bright with a clean appearance about the place. No other demons would be in this area of the facility.
The time that consciousness should return to the demon would be around the afternoon; though there would be no indication of time within his confines. The day would be a week after the events had taken place that had led to his death. Personally, I would be approaching my office to check in for the day and sign off on various paperwork. My steps would bring me through the hallways of the Division 12 HQ’s upper levels with the sound of my boots muffled by the soft carpeted floor leading towards my office. I had given Ingel orders to keep an eye on the holding cell each day around this time to check on the status of the detainee. When he “came back” we would need to see him to get my questions answered.

Current: 816
Total: 816
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Untitled-1

I could feel the bullets enter my body as I directed my attack. I never wanted it to come to this, but blood would be payed for blood. I had been attacked in a hostile manner before they had. I had every right to be pissed. It was unfortunate that so many other innocent humans had to die for me to get the point across. I sank backwards, falling through the air as my breath slowed. I was tired, even though I still had a lot of energy left. My back hit the wall, and my body slid down it, coming to a seated position. I exhaled lightly, waiting to see the damage that had been done to the area. I smiled after seeing that the man was still alive. A roar told me other wise. I brought my eyes slowly closed as I slipped in to unconsciousness.

The white light made me feel like I was back home all over again. I sat down with the previous master, Master Gusong. He had been the lightning tiger before he trained me, and passed his knowledge and ability forward to the next generation. My legs were crossed while I sat there, wondering why he was here. Then again, why was I here? Maybe I was dead? Oh well. "So kid.. what happened?"
I laughed at my master. I didnt really know what had happened, so i explained it all. The humans had taken me down after I tried to find a peaceful resolution to the days events. I wondered how long I had been here. Time hadn't really been keeping me together at all, so my disorientation was even furthered. After hearing the explanation of the events, he cocked his head back. "Things haven't changed one bit.. be careful brat."

I wondered what that had meant. Be careful? I felt my stomach twist, and the light twisted into darkness. I blinked, rolling over and hitting the floor in a strange room. My lungs felt hardened, my blood pressure was low causing a dizzy feeling. I couldn't move my arms or legs very far from each other. Great. The humans were going to have an issue with this one. I came here as a friendly messenger and they do this to me? an angel? Slowly, my body began to lift off of the ground, floating there to stabilize my internal grounding. As soon as I got a grip on my surroundings, and the bright light that accompanied it, I looked at myself. My body twisted around in the air, bringing me to a standing position. My energy was back to normal, and my body was glowing a pale shade of blue and yellow.

Walking over to the end of the room, I kicked the door as hard as I could. I was hungry.

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 471/ 471

Last edited by Antifreke on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Izu
It was certain that the recent activities had caued such a bustle within the office. It was rather an annoyance to her to know that she's stuck here within his office working on his paperwork while he's out there in danger. She was at the office during the entire attack and merely kept an open ear to everything that was being said and transfered throughout the office so she had a pretty darn good idea to what had happened. Of course she kept silent of all that she had heard and kept her composure like she usually did, aiming to always be that relaxing face to see at work. That day was certaintly the buiest of days she had seen since the Hellhound bombing incident.

Within the next couple of days she was simply kept busy with many reports about the incidents that kept coming in rom various officers and much filing she had to do in order to keep everything organized for Jyn so he wouldn't flip out and let his OCD take over and also she had to be there for Jyn who had appeared to be under some great stress lately, to what she was finding out slowly but surely enough she managed to leak that bit of information out of him about the divisions plans to reviving a dead demon, this Lything tiger that it had been dubbed since it was a name that was overheard when they had first captured them on camera prior to his attack.

From her whole point of view after she read the reports and from what she had overheard, unnessecary actions were taken upon by both sides. Certaintly something else could have been done to have prevented this sort of problem to have occured, at this point in time she had remembered about a lovely man that she had once met on starlight point, he was of the other world, proclaiming himself one of the higher order and an ally to the human side. She wondered for a moment if she should try to find him and speak to him about this incident, though little did she know that very man was the one that was currently being revived.

At the sound of this had arrived to the ears of her boss, Jyn, he seemed very greatly bothered about this and had attempted to get them to turn against thier decision but alas his efforts were in vein. She herself couldn't do much being just a secretary, so the only thing she did to help try to keep him stable was to be there for him like she usually is, bring him his coffee, do as much of his work as she possible could and try to somehow keep a logical thought flowing through his mind so he wouldnt' end up going nuts about putting the demon to sleep permanently with no chances of revival.

Certaintly enough, time flows foreword and never backwards and ends up to present day. Izumi was sitting at her desk and keeping check on various paperwork that she needed for Jyn to sign off on before she would take them where they needed to be. She was on the phone at the time as a call had come in. "This is Hiramoto, Izumi speaking, Sargent Asei is currently away right now, how may I assist you?" She at this time had brought out a pencil and began to write down what was told to her over the phone and she nodded her head as she gave subtle 'uhuh'. "Alright, Thank you, sir. I'll be sure to notify him of this the moment he comes in. Yes, sir, thank you sir, I will keep up the good work. Haha no sir, I will not go out with you this saturday, but I do admire your persistance. Yes, sir, Take care sir. Good bye." after that she hung up the phone and had released a heavy sigh at the same time that Jyn would enter his office.

-Word count: 672
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: little worm on a big F'n hook   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Ingel_13

When I found out that they wanted to revive the demon we had killed during the incident, I had my issues about it. Having seen how dangerous the demon could be I wasn't sure it should be revived, however, the fact that it may have information for us changes things a bit. Though it doesn't change the fact that the demon was and is a threat to everyone and should the need arise, the thing be dealt with in the same manner it was in the first place, or in a more harsher one. But, since I am rather low on the food chain, I don't have a say in anything that goes on on the higher level, all I can do is simple go along with it and make the best of things.
Upon the request of Jyn, I was charged with watching after our 'guest', though he had his own guards, I was more then glad to check in on him from time to time to see how he was doing. The first day I had came to check on the demon in the cell, I had gazed in through the slat in the door, looking in at the demon as he lay on the floor, upon seeing the demon simple chained up, I decided to take an extra precautionary step and have the chains connected to the floor so if the demon did happen to wake up, he wouldn't be able to move far from where he was currently located.
The days leading up to when the demon should awake, I continued my duty, checking on the demon each day to see if he had awoken, I knew the guards would let someone know, but I personally wanted to be there for when the demon woke up.
Today started off the same as every other day, since the demon had yet to wake up, I was unsure if he was actually going to wake up, perhaps the tech guys down in R&D got some wires crossed and actually killed the thing, but I was still charged with checking on the demon and until Jyn said otherwise, I was going to check on the demon.
Stepping up to the metal door, I gazed through the open slat in it for a moment, looking in at the demon as he lay on the floor, same as before, still, the thing lay on the floor as it had been doing ever since it was placed in the cell, and since it was still laying on the floor, with a soft sigh, I began to pull away from the door, but when the sounds of rattling chains slipped through the small opening in the door I stopped in my tracks and paused for a second, wondering if it was my imagination or if the demon had actually come back. Another jingle from the chains followed the first and with it I turned my attention back to the opening in the door and gazed through it, looking in at the demon as he began to move on the floor. Looking away from the door, I looked to one of the guards, " .. The subject is awake. Contact Sargent Asei and let him know. " I said to one of the guards before turning my attention to the other, " And you, open this door for me. " while the first guard did as I had instructed and sent word to Jyn that the demon was awake, the second unlocked the door for me. Once the door was unlocked, I pushed it open and stepped into the cell and watched the demon as I waited to see what it would do.

Post WC: 615

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:06 am

One foot would proceed in front of the other in an alternating repetitive manner as I make my way to my office with my gaze down. My thoughts focus on doing what I was told not to do, in re living mistakes in my mind and wondering how I could have proceeded a bit better. Aside from that stress, the frustration of being overlooked by my superiors did not set to well with me either. I had never really been the type that liked cops and authority figures before I had become one, so older thought processes would circulate the interior of my mind as I continued to walk to my office with my head down and my bangs overcastting my face.
So, I would enter into the office in time to see my busty secretary emit a sigh after placing the phone down. My hand softly presses against the door of my office as it opens up and my body comes through it. I would be garbed in my normal attire of black slacks with a collared black shirt with the top buttons undone and a white shirt beneath. I give a nod to Izumi as I enter into it, softly pressing the door behind me. It didn’t close fully, but it did not remain fully open either. Non verbally, I would want the status report of the day as I came to settle into my office.
My calls would be routed though Izumi first, so when the call would come from the detainee area, the phone on my desk would ring.

Current: 263
Total: 1,079
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 am

The metal clang of the door must have got someones attention as it soon opened. What to my surprise should await? The little human that had shot me. There are certain things in this world that I don't forgive. I was not in combat with them, nor was I unwilling when it came to discussions. Had they stood down we could have avoided a disaster, and the loss of many lives. As an angel, I felt remorse for their people, but as a higher being, the fault was all theirs. I looked him over, analyzing him. If it was just the two of us here, I dared him to come closer. I wanted to talk to the prick who brought me here after he made the wrong choice in his actions.

"worthless."

Turning my back to the human, I strode back over to where I was, and sat down, completely ignoring him. There wasn't a single thing I had to say to someone who was so far beneath me in the food chain that I would waste my breath on him. The humans were at war with a dangerous enemy, one who was far stronger than even myself. Hopefully his superiors would understand that. at the very least. I sat down on my knees, lowering my head in contemplation. I couldnt really get a grip on my lightning, even though my energy was there. I could push it around my body, but not really use it in a practical way. There was something I had wanted to try, but I wasnt sure if it would actually work or not. May as well try it and see anyway. The most dangerous ability I had was one that I didn't use all that often. I had never really learned to control it at all anyway. the last time I had used Thunder Flash, it hadn't gone over too well. The shock from it had put my body in an eel like state for days, until finally I was able to expel the pure, over filtered energy from my body. The result was a crater of a hole in the floor, and an enemy that had been burnt to cinders from my electricity. The next time it had barely done anything, so it was a gamble on if this would actually be of any use.

Breathing inwards, I held my breath while pulling that energy into my chest. I visualized the filter while trying to slowly, piece by piece clear it. The result would be a positive charge that would move into the right side of my body, and a negative charge in the left. I would continue this slow breathing and purification for several moments before I would attempt to combine the two energies together. Placing my palms together, i would collide the energy together, attempting to break these shackles. The blue light would increase in its glow, sparking with yellow tints around the edge. Whether or not the ability would actually work is a completely different story.

Notes : im ignoring most of your post Rune.. nothing personal, I made my actions before you did based off of the set description of the initial post so that is what im going off of
Tech : Thunder Flash [critical drive] test to see if expelling my own personal energy would work.
Words : 507/ 978

Last edited by Antifreke on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Izumi would lift her head up as it looked that Jyn had arrived, she merely gave him a warm smile with a warm "Welcome Jyn." She uttered as she would look towards the note that she ahd written down. "You had a call just a little while ago before you had arrived. It appears that the detained demon has awoken." she said as she was looking at the note that she had written. "Ingel is already taking action into attempting to speak with the demon." Izumi looked up at Jyn to see his reaction a moment before she continued on. "You also have a few papers to sign off on. some warrants for a few of the officers waiting to do a search of a couple houses here and there under suspicion of housing spiritual entities. If you wish you can sign off on them later, I'm certain you would like to speak with the detainee." she uttered as she stood up and gathered a vanille folder that held the papers that Jyn had to sign off on and she grabbed a pen from her desk and hooked it onto her jacket. "I'm going to accompany you sir, if you dont mind?" She said giving him a gentle smile, she wanted to come with him so as to make sure nothing happened to him and make sure he didn't do anything stupid, so she was there to protect boththe detainee and Jyn.

-Word count: 242[914]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm

After coming to a stop, my gaze remained on the demon as I watched and waited to see what it would do, also waiting for Jyn to show up, I wanted him to be here for this and I also knew he would want to be here for this. When he began shifting about my gaze focused on him more as I watched him. I knew he couldn't get all the way up or use his abilities, but there was no telling what this demon could do that we couldn't prevent it from doing. After what we went through to get this demon, I didn't want to have to kill it again, but if it came down to it, I am more then willing to shoot the thing again if it means protecting everyone in the building and in the city, however, I hope that isn't the case, perhaps this one will cooperate with us in some way and be of use to us. While watching the demon I bring my arms up and fold them over my chest, I expected him to try and lash out at me even if he couldn't use his hands he could still try and bite me, but it is good to see he isn't trying any of that, at least right now. For the most part, I decided to remain silent and simply watch the demon, though I wanted to launch into a battery of questions, I had decided to hold off on them until Jyn could show up so he could have first hand knowledge and I wouldn't have to pass on what the demon had said to any question.

Post WC: 278
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:30 am

My hands clasped together for only a moment, revealing nothing. With a bit of disappointment, I decided that it was for the better that I couldnt use it. I didnt know how many people where im this building, or even what part of the building I was actually in. I could hear shoes echo for several seconds, but that was about all I knew of my surroundings. I sat there, wondering if the human was just going to stand there, or actually do something productive. Slowly, a rumble came from my stomach, telling me that I was hungry. There was no inclination of time down here. I wondered if the Lion had made it to safety. Hopefully. I would assume that I had been captured, which was perfect. It had been the second course of action that I came up with. Unfortunately, it had happened at a steep price. Something told me that human was a guilt trip ridden one, and believed in the greater good. If that was the case, then he would place the blame on me, and not himself for cooperating as I had asked. All it would have taken was a simple "stand down", and I would have walked over and got in the van with him. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get something done.. and now I was sitting here on the floor in a bad mood, and hungry.

"Hey.. human.. Im hungry"

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 507/ 978
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 am

“Hello…” would be the short response to the warm welcome received from Izumi. I make my way towards the desk; my step would halt in front of my desk as I look at her as she informs me of a call regarding the prisoner. I knew that if Ingel called it in, then he would already be down there and probably interfacing with the prisoner. Ingel and I were generally on the same page, and given his recent promotion papers being pushed through, I knew him to be pretty competent; I knew he would be able to handle the awakening of the demon and it’s orientation until I got there. I give a nod to signify that I heard her words as she continues onto the warrants and papers. Knowing that I did not want any operations waiting on me, I would more than likely sign off on those first; I didn’t like people waiting on me in order to do their job.

Contrasting my lack of response about the demon’s awakening, it would seem that my secretary would assume I would want to see the demon as soon as possible. That assumption was close to the opposite. I knew that he was under our control and therefore probably was not going anywhere for a while. Besides, I was against resurrecting him and his personality type was annoying to me, to say the least. I felt dealing with him after our first interaction, would prove to be a headache. My head lowers a bit as I think; if our first meeting and conversation was any indication of the demon’s demeanor, then interrogating and breaking him down would be a long process and I might just have Ingel put him back down and report that the demon ‘was hostile.’ I felt he was arrogant and prideful; his reaction in a situation where he was at a disadvantage helped me to solidify my view of him.

“Izumi, let me see the papers first so that our teams can get underway with their assignments,” comes first as I await the documentations to glance over and sign off on. As always, there wouldn’t be any objections to Izumi coming with me as she was almost more my guardian at times than my secretary, but she did seem eager to see this demon. She was very protective of me and the demon had almost killed me. I didn’t know if it was a good idea for her to come face to face with the thing that almost voided my life, least she may react in a certain manner that would prove harmful to the demon; not as that was necessarily a bad thing. I inquire not looking directly at her, “I don’t mind you accompanying me, but are you sure that’s a good idea?”

Current: 469
Total: 1,548
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:03 pm

It seemed as if a verbal interaction with the demon was unavoidable as first his stomach began to growl and knowing what typically comes next, the demon brought up his desire for food. Now at an impasse, I had to decided whether to continue ignoring the demon and simple watch him, letting his request go unanswered, or I could call for some food to be brought so the demon could eat. After his request, I remained stationary and silent for a moment as I thought over the request for food. " Alright. " I said, finally breaking my silence, pulling my gaze away from the demon as I turned to the door so I could have the guards make the call. Given the length of time the demon was incapacitated and lack of knowledge of when his last meal was, I came to the conclusion that it probably wouldn't hurt anything to give the demon something to eat, it might even lead to an easier process of information gathering, you never know. Coming to the door, I stopped and tapped on the door twice which prompted one of the guards to turn his attention to the door, once he done this I informed him that I would like some food brought for the demon asap. Along with the request for some food for the demon, I also requested a chair, we couldn't let our guest sit and eat on the floor, now could we? After the two requests I pulled away from the door and moved back in front of the demon and since the demon wanted to talk, I decided to ask a question or two, " What is your name? "

Post WC: 283
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Izumi merely kept silent for the most part as she watched Jyn move towards his desk. He didn't seem in any rush to see the demon, there must have been something on his mind, but she held no objections, she herself wanted to see this said demon that almost took the life of her boss. She walked over to him and handed over the vanille tolder that held the papers that Jyn needed to sign off on and she opened the folder and placed it onto his desk and had it faced towards him, she pulled off the pen from her jacket and twisted the top end to get the point out and held it out towards Jyn as he had asked her about if it was such a good idea for her to go. She gazed at him with a calm look for a moment so as to think about it before she merely smiled softly. "Why do you ask? Do you assume that I will do something out of line?" She asked as though it was a silly question for Jyn to ask. "As soon as you sign these I'll take them immedietly to where they need to be."

-Word count: 201[1115]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 pm

I sat there for a moment with my eyes closed, wondering about the Lion. He had been a great asset to me as of recent, and his safety was my first concern. Funny how that worked. I was in the lions den myself, only with the humans. I had a feeling that they wouldn't think about retaining an angel, and classify me with the lower class of spirits that they were normally used to. What a shame if that were the case. I could recognize the man who had done my body harm, and I was not at all happy about it. There was something that made me slightly unhappy that he was here, but he answered my request flawlessly. His words continued much further than what I had requested though, so the least I could do was answer his.

"My name is Sanzon Loki, the Lightning Tiger, defender of his majesty's outer rim"

Notes :
Tech :
Words : xxxx/ xxxx
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm

I watch as the folder is placed before me and opened up. Taking the pen, I emit a small, “thank you” before turning my attention to briefly peruse the papers before me, so that I would know who would be assigned where. I liked to have a good idea on the team’s progress, the current team leaders and who was being put in charge of what. While looking down, her words come in and I shake my head without much of a response speaking, “not really. But if a demon almost killed you, it would be in his best interest to be nowhere near me.” The words aren’t said with any particular type of malice, just a gentle sense of over protectiveness seems to be imbued to them. After signing off on the papers, I hand them to her and state, “I’ll wait on you before I go downstairs” assuming she wouldn’t offer to go with me if she didn’t want to. In the mean time, I could check my messages, advise Ingel that I would be on the way and contact Captain McGrady on several issues to check in. For a moment, I wondered how Officer Ingel was doing.

Current: 200
Total: 1,748
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

For a moment I didn't think the demon was going to be willing to give me his name, but when he began to speak and told me his name, I nodded my head faintly, though I'm not sure if I should pursue any further dialog with the demon since I am the only one with the demon at the moment. " I see, that's an interesting nickname, Lighting Tiger. " Before I could continue, there was a light knock at the door that drew my attention away from Sanzon. With the knock, I turned away from Sanzon and moved back over to the door as it was opened. As the door was opened I found both the food and chair I had requested had arrived and with the arrival of the food, I had a small problem, how is he going to eat. I'm not going to help him eat, I guess I could get Jyn to do it.. no, I'm not sure Jyn would go along with that, no, probably not. As I thought on how the demon would eat, I took the tray and chair from the guard and allowed him to shut the door as I turned back to the demon. Moving over to him, I first set the chair down not to far away from him, glancing at him for a moment to make sure his hands were bound in front of him before setting the tray of nice home made cafeteria food down in front of him before I stepped back and sat down in the chair, letting the demon eat.

Post WC: 266
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 pm

She awaited for Jyn to sign off on the papers. He always carefully looked over whatever he was signing so he would know what was going on and that was good for someone to do, normally people would just sign without reading anything. A blush burned across her face when he made his over protectiveness comment, she couldn't help but look away and look down being a little shy at the moment. She felt her heart beat racing right now, and it was as though the air was being taken from her slowly. She remembered how to breath when she got back the folder and her pen as she hooked it back onto her jacket and looked at him still being somewhat shy. She hide half of her face behind the folder he handed back to her and she nodded. "Yes sir. I shall return soon, so relax while you wait." she said somewhat shy now as she turned away from him and headed off to take the papers where they needed to go she would be gone for too long. At most she was gone was ten minutes.

-Word count: 190[1305]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 pm

I looked curiously at the food, wondering what it was. I had kept my diet to a select area since I had been down here. My appetite was well controlled, and I was highly particular about what I put into my body. At the very least, Iw as hungry, and that was something that I couldn't get past right now. My head fell to the side for a moment before returning to its normal side. Great.. what did they think I was, an animal? I couldn't bring myself to eat with my fingers, no matter how hungry I was. I brought my eyes to the human who had placed the tray in front of me. Were they that afraid of me? There really was no reason for all of this.. Maybe that other officer would bring me something to eat with eventually. Until then, I would have to do some reconnaissance on my own.

"Really.. this is unnecessary.. You lock me to the floor, and bring me food with nothing to eat it with.. is there a shortage of silverware?"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

I watch as Izumi cutely takes the folder. Had I been in a better mood, I might even find myself blushing at the shyness she takes care of things for me. Had it not been for her, I probably would have brooded a lot harder than I currently found myself doing. I speak, “okay, thank you.” I watch as she leaves the room, before turning to my desk. Walking around to behind the desk, I lean over and pick up the earpiece pressing the extension for McGrady’s office. The elderly gentleman answers the phone and for a few minutes we speak about business. I make sure to express my frustration with my current situation and the Division’s decisions to ignore me, but McGrady’s words are calm and stern as he advises me not to worry too much about what top brass did and to simply do the job I was given. His words are more so like a grand father trying to talk sense into his grand son. With a sigh, I advise that I had to contact Ingel and the call is ended. I sigh a bit as I rub my temples and then I dial in Ingel’s number to attempt to get him. The phone would be ringing just as Izumi would be returning back in.

Current: 218
Total: 1,966
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 pm

I was only able to enjoy the silence for a moment before the demon spoke again and as he did so, I realized I forgot something, the utensil he would need in order to eat the meal with, " Oh, sorry about that. " I said as I reached into a coat pocket and pulled out the plastic wrapped utensil packet I had been handed along with the food. After taking the packet out of my pocket, I tear open the plastic and pull out the plastic fork and offer it to the demon, " Here you are. " When I heard my phone begin to ring, I reached into another of my pockets and pulled out my phone and glanced at the caller ID to see who it was, upon seeing it was from Jyn's office I sighed lightly before flipping the phone open and bringing it up to my ear, " Hey. "

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am

The door to Jyn's office had opened agentle knocking coming along with the opening of the door, Izumi's voice had came out. "I've returned." she uttered as she had entered inside and closed the door behind herself and look towards Jyn who was on the phone and she smiled at him. In her jacket pocket was a couple candy bars that was sticking out. She had took a little detour and went by the vending machine as she was on her way back and bought a couple candy bars, not really certain which one Jyn would like. She walked by her desk placing the empty vanilla folder onto her desk as she walked over to him keeping quiet as she pointed to the candy bars that stuck out of her right breast pocket as she was silently asking 'which one do you want?' She didn't want to interupt his call so she kept quiet and slightly leaned over for him to take his pick of the candy bars and grab one she had a total of five candy bars in her right breast pocket of her jacket. Izumi adored candy quite a lot, but never really held cravings while she was at work or around people she knew.

-Word count: 208[1513]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 am

I took the utensil carefully from his grasp and leaned back. My legs crossed in front of me, rather uncomfortably with the bindings, but I would deal. I had been through much worse than this in the old days. Once again, my thought process returned to Takasho. I had high hopes that he had made it out alive. I was almost certain of that. A light chuckle came from my lips, letting me know that I should have better faith in my subordinates. With that taken care of, I dug the fork into the side of the weird looking food, and scooped it into my mouth. It had an interesting taste, and for human food, wasn't all that bad. I mean, Lauren's cooking was BAD, so this was acceptable to eat. It wouldnt take me long to devour the entire contents of the plate. As I finished, I would place the fork down on the tray, and push it over to the wall and out of the way. Now that I was awake, I had a feeling things would start to get busy around here.

"so.. how about you stop treating me like a dog.. arent there rights for prisoners of war down here?"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Looking up, I acknowledge Izumi’s return into the office. She had taken less time than I thought she would have to deliver the papers for me, but I knew her to be a very efficient worker, so it did not surprise me in the least. As she walks in, I am able to hear Ingel’s voice as he answers briefly. My return answer would be along the same lines as I speak, “hey” with a short pause. I watch Izumi as she walks towards me with the candy in pocket. Leaning over, I inspect the bars with an inclination to accept the breast rather than the chocolate. Reaching out with my left hand, I slide one of the bars from her breast pocket and nod with a short “thanks” murmur lightly as I continue with Ingel. “I got you message,” I start off, alluding to the call that had been placed earlier about the demon’s awakening into this realm. I venture on while unwrapped the top of the candy bar, “I’m assuming you’re with the demon as we speak. It’s unfortunate that he was brought back after what happened, but let’s keep in mind the reason why he was revived. You know our guys… so try to keep the guards off of him long enough for us to get our information out of him.” I knew it may be an issue with a few of the more virtuous guards who may want to see a greater retribution brought to the demon for their ideals of him killing innocent civilians added to the already prejudice nature of our work. It would be annoying if a self righteous guard attacked and killed the Thunder demon. Roughing him up; not so bad. I conclude, “I’ll be down shortly. Does he seem to be cooperative?” I take a bite from the bar and nod to Izumi that we could start on our way down there.

Current: 321
Total: 2,287
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 am

After answering the phone, I sat back and began to watch Sanzon as he began to eat the food I had handed him. As Jyn began to speak, I listened to what he had to say, though at first it wasn't much, a simple confirmation that he got my message. I continue listening to Jyn as he continues talking. Though it could be said I possessed some of the same ideas as the few that wanted to cause harm to the demon for what he did, I also had a duty to carry out and if needed, I would protect this demon against others if it meant protecting the information he possessed, at least until we have what we want.. When the demon spoke up, my attention shifted to him for a moment as I thought on what he said. Is he a prisoner of war, or just a prisoner? I thought to myself for a moment before my attention shifted back to what Jyn was saying, though I still gave thought to what Sanzon had said. As Jyn finally finished speaking I began to speak up, first addressing Jyn, " Yes, I'm with the demon right now. There's no need to worry about that, I will make sure nothing happens to him. Yes, he is cooperating I guess you could say, he hasn't caused any trouble yet. I'll see you when you get down here. " as I wait for Jyn's reply I finally turn my attention to Sanzon, " That I'm not sure about. I guess we could be a bit more civil, would you like a chair? "

Post WC: 270
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 am

She felt a slight shver when Jyn pulled the bar from her pocket and she stood straight as she grabbed one for herself. It was a babe ruth bar one of Izumi's favorite candy bars aside from the hersheys chocolate bar. She stood quietly as she would look to Jyn with an empty stare merely waiting for him to be ready to go. she had unwrapped the bar she had and began to munch on it it silently as she blinked a few times while she waited. There wasn't anymore work to do for now so she could just stand around waiting for Jyn tll he was finished. She merely listened to what he was saying to whoever it was he was talking to on the phone and he noted him nodding his head to her. she took that as a I will be off the phone in a second to get ready to go kind of notice. IZum merely turned away from Jyn and walked over to her desk and pulled open the center draw and took out a black personal binder of hers, in which she had various notes written inside and she held it in her right hand as she closed the drawer wth her left and then waited by the door for Jyn, opening the door as she looked over at him with a babe ruth bar in her mouth.

-Word count: 235[1748]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:51 am

I had a lot to think about while he was in his phone conversation. There were always things that I had on my mind, but Lauren was the primary one.I thought for a moment as his question struck me. A chair would have been rather nice at this point in time. I exhaled lightly, wondering what the odds of getting these cuffs off were. Unfortunately, I knew it would take time and negotiations to get things like that taken care of. I shook my head, letting my hair fling wildly behind me. I was unable to transform, otherwise I would stretch out my back in my feline form. Then again, they probably prohibited that just from what my title was. There were a lot of things the humans didnt know about our world. Maybe it was time they were filled in. My primary concern was still the demon that was running amuck down here, and the massive amount of power he contained. I was still bothered by that, along with the fact that the humans were so damn stubborn.

"There we go, was that so hard? You guys arent so bad when you arent terrorizing angels.."

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Chewing occurs as Ingel speaks. The candy bar wasn’t that bad. I didn’t often eat sweets, but it was a tasty escape from my normal diet. “Sounds good,” is the reply given after hearing Ingel’s words, “see you then.” Given the synopsis I was given, I didn’t suspect the conversation needed to progress past that point. It was good to hear that the demon was cooperating, though I hoped that he wasn’t coddling the thing. Given what I witnessed during the time our demon informant was interrogated at an earlier date, I knew that Ingel could get down to business if he needed to. With that, the call was ended and I closed the phone in my right hand, lowering it into my pocket. Looking up, I notice my secretary, bar in mouth, waiting for me to come. Moving from behind the counter, I make my way towards her and hold the door as I allow her to proceed in front of me. Since she did my paperwork and various rounds about the building, I figured she probably already knew where we were going, so I would allow her to lead the way. Another bite is taken from the candy bar as my cheek fill and I chew nodding after swallow, “ok, I’m ready.” After that, I would resume my bar while walking either to her side or rear with the latter probably providing the best scenery for the trip. Of course, given our location and social positions, I found it more appropriate to walk to her side while traversing the halls and bypassing the stairs of various hungry wolves.

Current: 270
Total: 2,557
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

After asking the demon the question, I pause for a moment, waiting for Jyn's response as I watch the demon, also awaiting his answer to my question. When his answer came, it also had an interesting bit of information tacked onto it. He is an angel? .. Well, if there are demons then you cant really deny the existence of angels, in all those demon and angel stories they go hand in hand pretty much, however, could this man honestly be an angel, or is he simply a demon claiming to be an angel in the hopes that we will treat him better then we are now. When I heard Jyn speak to me my train of thought shifted back to what we were talking about. " Alright. " I say as the conversation comes to an end and I pull my phone away from my ear and close it before slipping it back into my pocket. With the phone and conversation with Jyn out of the way my attention shifts back to Sanzon and the matter about a chair for him. Since I had offered to get the demon a chair and it seemed like he wanted one, I decided to get an extra chair for him, however, before raising from my seat, I grab the empty tray that once had his meal on it. After grabbing the tray, I stand up and make my way to the door and give it a knock before the door is opened by the guards. Once the door was opened, I handed the tray to one of the guards and requested another chair be brought to the room. After making the request, I stepped away from the door and moved back over to the demon. As I came to a stop, I grabbed the back of the chair I had been sitting in and moved it over next to the demon before offering him a hand to help him stand.

Post WC: 328
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Izumi knew where they had to go, she sometimes had to take some papers down there, plus she constantly kept getting hit on by one of the guards down there. Izumi walked with a calm pace, not appearing to be in any sort of rush. She took a bite out of her bar and kinda cupped underneath her mouth as some chocolate and peanuts crumbled into her hands, this bar was usually a little messy when biting into, but it was so delicious. the pieces fell into her hand and she kinda tossed it into her mouth after she grabbed them. Taking her moment to chew and swallow what she had in her mouth. She looked over at Jyn and for some reason she blushed and looked away. "So Seargent Asei..." she uttered out. "What exactly do you have planned to find out from this said demon?" She actually wanted to ask him something else, but couldn't find the courage to ask him.

-Word count: 163[1911]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 am

I had kept my legs close together, with my hands in front of me. I wanted to them to know through action that I meant them no harm, which was what I was saying the entire time. Staring at the human, I reached up and accepted his gesture. After all, there was nothing for me to do right now anyway. I slid my body into the chair, and leaned backwards in it. My weight would be planted downwards, allowing me to finally stretch out a bit. It felt good, and relieved a bit of the annoying pressure in my lower back. Slowly, a light yawn came from my lips. I was still a bit tired, and my body was still sore from not moving for so long. I wondered what had happened after all of that went down. I didnt have to explain myself or anything, but I wanted this human to know that it wasnt anything personal or any of that.

"May I ask your name? I want to know it to apologize properly. The damage that you caused forced my hand in response. Why did you attack me for no reason when I told you I meant you no harm. All you had to do was stand down and I would have came with you.. you spilled my blood, and in turn I lost control of it. Blood is payed in blood, but it seems you are still standing here, alive and well. For that I am thankful. What of the others?"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

RP | Contact, With a Side of Aspirin

My gaze is forward as we continue to move at a casual pace. For the moment my thoughts are on other things when I am pulled out of them to address Izumi’s question. Coming back to reality, I take a moment to post process her words before I answer, “if he was the one behind the attack on City Metro, or knew who was.” There is silence from me after that as I continue my slightly frumpy mood. That’s all I really needed to know from the demon; aside from that, I felt he would be better off dead. I become a bit aware through a realization that I might have been short with my answer. I didn’t want to come off as offensive to Izumi of all people, so I continue, “…that should be all we really need from him. If he were the one who orchestrated the attack, it would make things a lot easier on us. Of course, it would be useful to gain intel on the Fire demon, because his capture should be a top priority as well. It’s alarming how such a powerful demon can appear so suddenly…” That was a bit of an incorrect statement as there’d been reports of his energy signal at an earlier date.

Current: 213
Total: 2770
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

After helping the demon into the chair, I let my arm fall back to my side as I took a few steps back and looked at the demon once more. Since I had given up my chair to the demon, I stood, waiting for the chair I had requested to be brought to the room. When the demon spoke up, inquiring about my name first before he continued. Though I had asked the demon what his name was, I had neglected to give my own, this seemed to be rather bad manners, however for a moment I wasn't sure if the demon needed to know my name. As the demon continued he brought up other matters that could use answers, these questions shifted train of thought away from the question about his name and to them as he began to think on them. When the demon finished speaking, I remained silent for a moment before speaking up, " My name is Ingel and we took that action because it is what we deemed necessary. "

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:45 am

His first part of his sentence caused a slight frown come to Izumi's face and she felt as though she asked a question she shouldn't have, she knew he felt bad about the whole situation so she should have known better to ask about it, but then he had added in more to what he said and she ended up smiling and nodding her head to what he said. She felt the need that she should say this as she trned her gaze onto him, as they were now halfway to where they needed to be, they were heading down by the elevator by now. "I highly doubt that this said demon that's been captured has been behind these attacks." She took more bites out of her candy bar. "It just seemed... too easy don't you think?"

-Word count: 137[2048]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm

I sat there for a moment in thought. He did what he deemed was necessary? I was slightly confused by that statement. I still had yet to learn of the history between our two races, and where it went astray. I leaned back in the chair, slowly, to stretch my back once again. The things that I had done back in the earlier days seemed so far gone. The last time I had came to this realm I was welcomed as what I was. Now I was forcefully taken down and strapped to a floor. My how the times would change. The thoughts move through my head until I finally spoke once more.

"And why did you deem me as a danger? I attacked no one, nor did I target any non combatants. As a military man, you must surely have protocol for such incidents other than simply kill.."

Notes : fixed typo that was bothering me
Tech :

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm

RP | Contact, With a Side of Aspirin

I step into the elevator and turn my back to the rear of the chamber. I look forwards to the closing doors, feeling the inertia shift as we begin our way downwards. With my gaze straight forwards and slightly tilted up, I remark, “if losing several hundred civilians and a city block is too easy, I’d hate to imagine what it would take to capture someone that was not easy. Hopefully “easy” is the way out this time; it would be a bother if this were just a random demon strong enough to kill hundreds on a whim. That would increase the likely hood of there being more like him. Still, he seems intelligent enough to at least know something.” But then again, I supposed most of the answers would be given shortly. I certainly didn’t wish for the Division head’s decision to resuscitate the demon to be in vain. “One less demi god flying around the city would do us some good anyway; now for the other one…” I murmur lightly. Looking down and to the side as she munches on the candy bar, I break my moodiness to tease in my normal calm serious tone, “don’t get fat.”

Total: 2970
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 pm

From the way the demon was sounding, I wasn't sure if he knew about the relationship between our two races, did he even know about the attacks that his kind had preformed against us and our world? If he didn't know anything about the attacks on the city then does he really have information for us? When I heard a tap on the door behind me, my attention shifted from the demon to the door behind me as I made my way to it and accepted the chair when the door was opened and the chair offered to me. Once I had the chair, I moved back over to Sanzon and set the chair down a few feet in front of him before sitting in the chair and looking over at him. Now that I am seated in front of the demon I begin to speak, " I am grateful that you didn't attack any of the civilians of the city, for that, you have my thanks. However we have had a great deal of trouble in the past with your kind, there has been attacks on our city and we have been forced to defend our selves from these attacks. So, our protocol with your kind is pretty much to shoot on sight. Though, with you, I believe there was to be a live capture. We were to take you in alive, but things changed quickly because the actions you took and we were forced to open fire. "

Post WC: 250
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 am

She of course listened the entire time as they were riding down the elevator and it was passing down floors. She slightly ended up chokig just a little bit on what she was munching on when he said 'dont get fat' A large blushed crossed her face and her head turned to look at him wide eyed as though in disbelief he actually said that. She looked away from him and gave a 'hmph!!' as she slightly turned away from him. "I will take very good care of my figure thank you very much." She kept looking away from him and for a moment she playfully stuck her tounge out at him, Izumi had a tounge piercing, and she brought her tounge back into her moth still blshing as she shifted her gaze away from Jyn as she stopped munching on her candy bar and closed it up and held it in her hand. A short silence before Izumi would break it and speak softly. "Think about it Jyn. Remember the first incident that had occured and compare it with the next one, I'm sure you can see where I am getting at, if that demon we have captured actually had something to do with it, wouldn't it have been far more harder to have killed him like you guys have done before they had brought him back to life. I'm pretty certain if this demon had something to do with the incidents, we would still be fighting and possibly losing. At least... that's how I see it."

-Word count: 258[2306]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:10 am

I kept my body leaned back, but with my head slightly lowered to give him my full attention. The method of making it in here was more difficult than what I had originally intended, but I had made it here successful. I wasnt about to argue schematics or logistics of the relationship between our two races. I had been gone far too long, and now we had an even greater problem at hand. The being that was currently running loose was far more powerful than myself and my companions. As a being of the light, it was my duty to protect those noncombatants who were in the line of destruction. I had done that earlier in gothstone when the dark one first made his presence known here. I could still taste the energy that left me floating there with my new business partner. I was betting on him kicked back and laughing right now. Then again, maybe he had finally returned? I was hoping that he was okay, and in good health. He was, after all, a very busy being. Construction was probably on hold for our side project anyway, so I could spend some time here. Slowly, the thoughts of my counterpart were coming into view. I wondered if he was planning on a way to get me out of here..

"our kind? Are you telling me that when the angels decide to assist you for the greater good, you throw us in with those dirty creatures and try to kill us? No wonder we have such poor relations, you humans are paranoid about anything that you cant logically justify. If I had known that it was that way, I would have returned to my realm and left you all to suffer instead of fighting for your behalf."

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 299/ 2655
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:13 pm

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

A slight grin works to the corner of my mouth as she looks to me in disbelief then looks away. That was cute; the tongue piercing helped amplify that. Things return to normal as I continue to loiter in the small chamber, between the two of us, before the conversation picks back up. My gaze shifts from the doors, to the side to her as she speaks, then back up to the front as I think about things. “I suppose,” I speak. I continue, “we might have had to hit the demon with the WADB if it were the one responsible for the earlier attack. Plus he did not summon any hell hounds. The earlier attacks were done indirectly and this demon’s interaction with us was direct. Still, he has to know something.” I didn’t want to accept that all of those people died for no reason. If the demon had nothing to provide us, there was really no need for him to have been brought in “alive” in the first place, which would fall back on me and the decision that I made. Out of curiosity for her opinion, I ask her, “what do you think about the situation?”

Total: 3170
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 pm

After speaking I fell silent and watched the demon to see what his reaction would be and what he had to say. Once he did begin speaking I listened to what he had to say, taking it in and thinking on it. Again he spoke of angels, this time bringing up them assisting us for a greater good. Yeah, that was how we acted towards both sides, if there really are two different sides. However, we never took into consideration that one side could be angels, they are simply demons to us. Though I cant say that I have actually met an angel. When he finished speaking I sighed lightly, " I'm afraid so, though we had no idea that angel's were coming to assist us or are here to assist us. Can you blame us, we come under attack from a foe we know nothing about that is able to use abilities we know only in faerie tales. I myself have witnessed what our enemy is capable of doing and unlike them, I posses no powers like they do, all I am able to defend myself and everyone in the city with is my weapon and what skills I have. "

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 am

Izumi would keep her gaze foreward as her blush had disappeared and she seemed relaxed now. She was asked for her thoughts on the situation. Which situation was he asking about? This current one thier in with the demon that has been captured or overall? "Well..." she started as she sighed softly. "I think thing's are being handled inneffectively. The current thought process that the acts of demons seem to represent ALL demons, is rather....childish in my views and even the assumption that they could be a demon in the first place." which made her think about herself, was she a demon by this description? It kinda depressed her because if this ment she was a demon too, did Jyn view her as a demon? "But it seems like things are being done as they appeared." She stopped for a moment and lowered her head as she side. "This balance that is suppose to be in this world is quickly getting out of balance, I dont see things ending out very well if it continues on like this, but there's really not much else I can think on with the situation unless more information is attained, all I can merely do is make assumptions from what I know so far, and from what I know so far...I dont really like it at all." she said giving Jyn a saddened nervous smile.

-Word count: 231[2537]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 am

I needed to get this little shindig over with, and return to my current objective. While the small talk was all nice and well, I was learning a lot about this individual. Even though he was a military man, it seemed he had a sense of duty to protect those who were unable to protect themselves. I admired this quality, as it was something that we had in common. I exhaled lightly while listening to his response. He gave me very thorough answers, and I appreciated that. The state of things were in shambles, and he had agreed with that. For some reason, however, I didnt want to accept that they couldnt be fixed.

"The hounds.. I fought against and protected all of gothstone when they came.. you humans have no comprehension of what is out there.. and you cant handle it on your own.. I can tell you that much. If those little dogs gave you trouble, then wait until the heavy hitters get here. Those of us who are forced to remain in neutrality will no longer remain neutral, and I will once again, just as I did hundreds of years ago, take up arms beside humans. If you have any questions, ask them now before I decide to get some more rest.. whatever you did left a painful toll on my physical self."

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 299/ 2655
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm

RP| CWASOA - Jyn

With a nod I agree with Izumi’s words as we continues our sojourn to the lower levels. What she said was interesting, about the balance being thrown off. I assumed that demon spirits had come from somewhere. I wondered how things would go if humans began infiltrating their homeland and started creating a ruckus; that might actually be a recourse for counter measures in the distance future. But still, no “terrorists” were better than “some terrorists, bad and good” in my book. I felt that whoever created the heavens and earth made some type of separation between humans and spirits for a reason and the degradation of man had begun to accelerate after the introduction of spirits into the human or physical realm. Having had this conversation to this point, it shouldn’t be much longer before we arrived at the lower levels to pass through the clearance to the holding cells. I would continue to walk along side Izumi whenever the elevator ride finished and the course was continued. From that moment on, I am quiet as I simply seek to see how far Ingel had come in gathering intel from the demon and what it’s temperament had now become.

Total: 3370
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 am

When he began to speak again it started to sound as if he may have some form of information for us, at least something about the attacks on the city. It sounded as if he was there during the last one... and he helped protect people? I began to get concerned with what he was saying, I could only guess that his version of 'heavy hitters' was along the lines of what I thought of when the word came to mind, and if it was I hoped these 'heavy hitters' wouldn't show up. When he began speaking of getting more rest, I let out a light sigh. I couldn't let him go sleep yet, Jyn was on his way and there were still questions to be asked. " Unfortunately, I cannot let you rest just yet. There is someone else coming here with questions that need answers. So I'm afraid you will have to remain awake. "

Post WC: 157
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:29 am

It seemed that after this, things went rather quiet between them, Izumi didn't like the silence but she was also thinking about something, as she was so sure Jyn was also thinking about similar thoughts. As the way things had appeared, at least for the humans, it wasn't good and Izumi knew it, this balance had to be protected or things would seriously begin to gt out of hand. There was no one else in the Hiramoto clan and she was all that was left to help protect that balance, so she had to figure something out to help things return into balance, it was apart of her to protect that balance, something that all hiramoto clan members have that undying need to keep that balance. Izumi's gaze was on the elevator door before her, it was long before they had arrived to the floor they needed to get on and they both would proceed to walk again. Izumi was mostly pondering about what could be done, analyzing all the information that was already within possession in her thoughts to see if there was any clues or indications that might lead to what could possible be the next attack. Definetly though, this was something Izumi knew for certain, This was only the beginning.

-Word count: 213 [2750]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 am

I yawned in an obnoxiously loud manner. it wasnt an insult or anything, just a statement that I was tired, and had been more than cooperative since I had been awake. If this being had wanted to speak, he should have hurried his ass up and got down here earlier. It made me question this human once again. Were there still humans out there who respected the other world. Last time I checked, these humans had attacked me first. I was well aware of that barrier from earlier encounters, and wanted to get their attention the easiest way possible. if this human was who I thought it was, then this would be an interesting conversation, and maybe worthy of me staying awake just a little bit longer for. Then again, if he had the same temperament he carried when I first met him, it may be better if he stayed away. I wasn’t in the mood for dealing with someone with such little social skills. Who in their right mind would order the take down of a higher order spirit? That still bewildered me, and I sat there for several moments before realizing that I should play nice in the sandbox.

“And who would that be? Is a superior officer finally coming down to talk to me, just like I had requested before you went and made me lose control of my abilities? That seemed like a great idea. Maybe if you had followed something other than suit and direction you could have avoided such a catastrophe..”

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 257/ 2812
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 pm

RP| CWASOA - Jyn

As the doors open, I step out of the elevator and onto one of the basement level floors where this particular set of holding cells would be located. Walking through a general “lobby” like area, we reach the clearance checkpoint where I identify myself with the guards on duty. The order comes to open the door and the large composite reinforced ‘gates’ are cleared as there is a loud beeping sound followed by a hiss and the doors unlock and slide to the side. With a nod to the guards, I proceed through the check point with Izumi hopefully in tow before the doors would close behind us and relock. One of the guards of the level greets us as I ask where the Target and Officer Ingel were. The officer states that he would take us there right away and turns to lead the way. I follow behind said officer through the corridors of the underground until we come into the sector where the Thunder Target would be found. I notice a few armed guards by the door, the ones probably responsible for bringing the food and chair. They look up and greet as we walk up. Figuring this the door of interest, I ask, “is Officer Ingel inside?” excepting a short update on the status of what was going on and for one of them to contact Ingel and let him know that I was outside, or to open the door.

Current: 243
Total: 3613
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Now that I had conveyed the desire for the demon to stay awake, I hoped he would remain awake and not force me to resort to use some method to keep him awake. Even though he was a demon, he wasn't like others I had encountered, he seemed more civilized and easier to talk with. " In a sense, yes. " I said with a nod, " He will also have questions for you. Perhaps when he is finished you will be able to rest. ".

When Jyn asks the question, one of the guards begins to respond, " Yes sir. Officer Ingel is inside with the demon. He has been communicating with the demon and thus far has not required any assistance in dealing with the demon. " As the guard worked on informing Jyn of the situation with the demon the other guard turned his attention to the door and gave it two light taps.

The knock on the door caused my attention to shift away from the demon and to the door. Looking back to the demon I sigh lightly, " Pardon me. " I said before raising from my seat and making my way to the door. As I come to the door I give a reply tap on the door before it is opened.

Post WC: 217
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 pm

She kept pace with Jyn, and her thoughts continues to flow on the situation. She began to think back upon the reports that she had filed and read through to give a combined overall report. There was various descriptions of the demon, most of which that sounded and seemed a little familiar. Though it couldn't exactly be comfirmed to who this demon was until she had saw him with her very eyes. They made it to thier destined location and went through the checkpoint. Izumi kept mostly quiet, everyone pretty much already knew her, being that most of the men in the building oogled her and women envied her because of the attention she attracted.

Proceeding onward and keeping close to Jyn's side as they finally made it to the cell that the demon was within. Izumi still began to try and put some thoughts together to what may be the next attack, though it was a rather difficult thing to figure out. There was most information that needed to be found before something that specific would, or could be presumed. Finally they were going to meet with this said demon, Izumi turned her gaze towards the door that had opened after Ingel had knocked in reply, her blue eyes santed over to this demon that had almost killed Jyn. She felt a slight rage bioling in her, but she had to keep her cool and keep in control.

-Word count: 239 [2989]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 am

I sat there, but slowly leaned my head backwards. The stretch went down my neck and across my chest as I rolled my head to the left, then down to the center. With my head lowered, the center of my back felt like it was being pulled apart, which felt rather nice. Finally, I rolled it to the right, then back up to the front. my legs sprawled out as much as physically possible under these inconvenient constraints. As Ingel got up to leave, I watched him rather closely. Smiling, I saw something interesting to me. The young lady was reminding me of the one I had met over in Gothstone. Speaking of Gothstone, Shiori made a really, really nice cup of tea, and I could go for one of those right now.

Looking over at the door, the only thing I saw was her, and the other human from the attack. I wondered where the superior officer was. If this was all I had to work with, then we would have a little bit of a problem.. No way I would be able to cooperate with someone who ordered me to be shot.

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 257/ 2812
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 pm

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

With a nod, I thank the guard for the update on the situation and turn to the door as it is opened. After it is opened, I wait for the go ahead before stepping through the door way into the holding room where Ingel and the demon where. Since the demon was secure and because she was stronger than me, I didn’t mind Izumi entering with me. I would give the signal to close the door after we’ve entered before turning to Ingel, seeing him sitting opposite the demon. From what I understood and could see, the demon had been fed as well. Ingel must have had the insight to realize that you could catch more bees with honey instead of a pistol. Given the personality of this demon, it may have been a smart choice by the officer; it was no surprise that he would be a sergeant soon. With a nod, I greet, “Ingel…” I approach his side and look to the demon. I would give Officer Ingel sufficient time to respond and inform me of anything that I would need to know. After that, I speak so that there would be no misunderstandings in our communications. I self introduce and begin, “I am Sergeant Asei. When we earlier met you were already dead. I ordered a 5-minute window to take you into custody in a certain manner to prevent you from being attacked on sight. At the time, you were considered hostile and needed to be taken off of the streets. When that window expired, you were deemed to be uncooperative and had to be secured the best way possible. You have been resurrected for the time being. As it stands, I am in charge of your investigation. Rest assured I want to help you get out of here as soon as possible so you can return to your… life… as you have it and we can return to protecting the city.” My voice is cold and calm during this explanation as I conclude, “do you have any questions about your situation?”

Current: 345
Total: 3958
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)   Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact, with a side of Aspirin (Rune, Antifreke, Kaguya)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next