Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Empty
PostSubject: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm

You Ought to Be in Pictures - teh set up!
Venturon Academy
Sanzo & Izumi

------------------------------------
The Director of the Nishima modeling agency finished with Izumi’s pictures. He describes them as:

“Genius!”

He uses his corporate contacts to get information on new up and coming possible corporate sponsors. Someone tells him about the new corporation being built in the Lower Commons.

“The Lower Commons? Scoff!”

He still takes the opportunity and contacts the academy.

“I have this model that is to die for! If you make an offer, we can negotiate the details of her promoting your product line of…”

He reads off of a paper…

“…energy drinks! I will send her portfolio to you right now! Please schedule an appointment for her!”

The phone is hung up.

“Now! History has been made! Hahahaha!”

He looks to his assistants.

“Laugh with me!”

They salute and laugh in unison.

“Ahahahahaha!”

--
ooc: This follows: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/east-city-f51/nihsima-modeling-agency-t2142.htm . exit RP!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Sansantoo_01

A phone would ring in the main office that led to my personal one. Samantha, head of human resources and personal assistant to the director, would be the first to answer. The ground was being cleared for the first multi story corporate building to be built in the lower commons. This facility would have branched products in medical, military, and recreational enhancements. Cheerfully returning an answer, she needed little thought process to come up with her words. After all, the director was busy and she usually took over things for him.

"Send over her portfolio. If everything is set up, then you will have full advertising rights to our product."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 am

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Izuzu2_01
wc: 198
pc: 1

The portfolio would be sent in. The following would be found within Izumi Hiramoto's portfolio. Head Shot A black and white photo oh a head shot from the neck up. Following after that is her acting resume. A large compiled list of various roles she played, though she played few lead roles, she held a majority of extra roles, and even a mention of her hit single music video "Party in the USA". There was also a section that detailed about her height, her weight and so on.

Izumi Hiramoto
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: Lavender

There were even measurement's added in.

CHEST: DD37.4 in
WAIST: 24.4 in
HIPS: 36.2 in
HEIGHT: 5'9''
WEIGHT: 127.8 lbs

A cover letter was also placed into this. Stapled behind her head shot was her resume, a staple per corner. Cover letter went over the head shot. Behind the head shot and resume were other professional photographs of her, several of her in business attire, street wear, and even bikini shots. Several film reels of her most recent films were placed behind that, this was of the time where she played the role of a band lead singer in a horror movie.

At the end of it was a thank you letter and contact information.

Head shot: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/3.jpg
Business attire: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/27.jpg
Street Wear: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/77.jpg
Bikini: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/20.jpg
You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Upon arrival, Megan would enter my office with a peculiar look on her face. The file was already opened, and she had looked through it before giving it to me. sitting it lightly at the edge of my desk, she turned around without saying a word and left. Looking to the door, puzzled, i would pull the file over before looking at it. "oh... shit.."

I would have to explain the entire thing to her later. As for now, I had what I needed. This model would be the face of VentureCorp. Everything from cosmetics to energy drinks, she would be there. Billboards, commercials, public appearances.. this was what I needed, and may just be what she needed as well. Time to see if this young lady wanted to expand her career. Running a hand over to my phone, I would dial directly to the modeling agency...

"this is Director Loki from Venture Corp. I approve of this model. What's your offer?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Ooc: OMG WHY WOULD YOU INCLUDE ME?! I hate you. This is going to make it longer for me to post in the geisha thing.

Okay, so the modeling agency gets a call from Sanzo and the receptionist picks up all like

“hey this is laticia, how can I help you?”

When she hears Sanzo, she says

“oh, you must mean that Izumi girl. Hold on, sir, allow me to connect you to the director. He makes all of the decisions.”

There is hold music… something from the 80s. Kissed by a dove works. The director answers the phone.

“I AM THE DIRECTOR! I hear from my receptionist that you like Izumi! That is good! I want to make this mutually beneficial for the both of us, so I am preparing to draw up a contract at 200,000 for the first year! This will give you limitless access to her as a resource!”

It’s fluff talk because they haven’t signed a contract with Izumi yet. If Sanzon called her directly he’d find this out >.>.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 pm

"done. "
Hanging up, I would simply sit back and smile. Now, to look over this file one more time, and contact the young lady. I was hoping that a human girl would have enough ability to do what I needed. Hanging over to the phone again, an internal number would be pressed that called Megan back. With her returning, I would explain the entire thing with a smile. Once she understood, she would contact Izumi for me. If the call went through, she would be patched over to my office.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

wc: 205 | 403
pc: 2

There was a ring, and then another, and another. "Alright, alright I'm coming!" She announced to her phone as she quickly scampered her way out the shower with a towel wrapped around her frame. Treading over to the living room where she left her phone. Water leaking from her body and dripping off her hair. She dried her hands with the end of her towel before she grabbed the phone and answered it. In a polite and cheerful tone she would respond. "Hello, This is Izumi Hiramoto's cell phone, Izumi speaking, how may I assist you?" She answered, she identified that this person was a call from a place she's never received due to the kind of ring tone she had set for all other incoming calls. Usually those she knew had specific ring tones and then everyone else had a generic ring tone, which was the one that went off. She was unaware that this call was coming from Sanzon, well his place of business that is. Though she awaited for the voice on the other end. Currently she was at home in the midst of finishing up a shower when the phone had rang, thus explaining why she was only in a towel.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 pm

"Izumi."

Wait.. Izumi.. from.. where had I heard that name before.. Looking across at the file once again, I tried to remember the face. Had we met? I faintly recalled seeing her somewhere else. I couldn't really put my finger on it off the top. Hopefully it would come to me before our first meeting. Leaning back in my large leather chair, I would pull a simple tea glass up to my lips before taking a sip. While returning it back to its small dish on my desk, I would get to business. After all, I wanted to meet our new representative as soon as possible.

"This is Sanzon Loki, Chief Executive Officer for Venture Corp. I am interested in your business, and would like you to swing by the Venturion Academy to discuss marketing and scheduling. When are you available?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 pm

wc: 117 | 520
pc: 3

She blinked as the person identified himself. How did Sanzon get her number? She didn't recall giving it to him. Though she was also just as confused as to what he was talking about. Though from the sound of it, it seems that Sanzon didn't recognize her. She began to think on it, did she stand before him in her newest appearance? She couldn't exactly recall if she did or didn't. She would respond with a question. "Pardon me for asking, but what exactly is this business you speak of? I wasn't informed of anything before this call, so this is all so surprising. I would like a little bit of information before I agree to anything."

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Really now.. her agent hadn't said a word to her about this? that didn't really make sense. It made me wonder how much she was getting out of this cut. After all, two hundred thousand a year was a solid price, especially for someone with that nice of a face. I wonder what kind of contract she was under, and if it would be able to benefit our company in some way.
"I just finished a conversation with your agent at the modeling agency. Out of many subjects, you fit what I am looking for. Our product and vision plan can be discussed when you get here. I'm surprised you were left out of the loop in this deal. Either way, you will be paid well."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 pm

wc: 142 | 662
pc: 4

Her agent at the modeling agency? She blinked several times wondering if she had an agent at the modeling agency. "Oh!" It then hit her, the guy she went to for her new pictures. She hadn't signed a contract with him yet, yes she left him her information and a copy of her resume and all, but there was no mention of contract signing with him. Though it was still rather nice of him to find her a job like this. Izumi tilted her head and gave a nervous laugh as she would respond. Though she wasn't going to make a big deal about setting the information straight about her not having a agent in the modeling agency. Her agent is Ms. Yuu and will always be Ms. Yuu. "Very well then, I can arrive to the Venturion Academy within the hour."

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

"One hour."
With that said, my hand would move over to the control area. With a swipe, the phone conversation would end. I was happy that she was coming, and hoped that a prompt display would assure me of her work ethic. After all, the best thing that I needed right now was a solid face to the city. This time of need was going to be met with a strong face, and hopefully, an expanding influence not just down here, but across this entire city. Megan would stand there looking at me, while I thought about the current course of action.
"Get the conference room prepared for a guest. Call Samantha and Aaron as well. If you can get Larus here, that would be great. You heard the girl, we have one hour..."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 pm

wc: 152 | 814
pc: 5

Luckily enough she had just finished her shower so all she needed to do was dry up and get dressed. Of course she had to make herself look presentable. So she would pull out her business attire instead of her music street wear she would normal wear if she were heading for something music related. This one seemed different from the sounds of it she was going to be used as a model. It wasn't that far from what she had originally planned to do. It was stuff actors and actresses would do during their career aside from their normal thing. They were seen all over from advertisement to movies to magazine covers and so on and so forth. So she had an hour and she would make it there ahead of time, so she accounted for herself after she hung up the phone that she would arrive there within forty-five minutes.

Ooc: do we continue the meeting and stuff in this same thread, or do we start a new thread on a different board?

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 pm

// we can drop it into another rp
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)   You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Sanzo and Izumi!)
Page 1 of 1