Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Need To Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
After everything that happened with Psyre, Carmina, and Crystal; not to mention my trip to the hospital with my employer to visit his dying father; I wasn't in any frame of mind to seek out Lance and have what I knew would be a difficult conversation with him. Since I assumed he was either out or already in bed, I figured leaving him a note would have to do for now. I wouldn't leave any details in the note itself only the information that there was a conversation we need to have.

Grabbing a notepad and a pen, I lean over the counter and jot down what I have to say:

Lance,
If at all possible, could you meet me here for dinner tomorrow night after work? There are some issues we need to discuss.

Thank you,
Alexis

When the note was scrawled, I left the pad on the kitchen counter beside the fridge where I was certain he would see it and went on to my room to grab some much needed sleep behind my double locked door.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
As I came to the apartment, I slipped the keys into the lock and slowly turned them, unlocking the front door before slowly pushing it open, trying not to make a sound sincei t was late in the night and Lexi was probably already in bed. Pushing the door open, I step into the apartment, taking an equal amount of care to remain quiet in my motion inside the apartment. After entering the apartment, I sniff at the air some as I slowly push the door shut, most of the lights where off, save for what was normally left on at night for aid in seeing if someone was to wake up. As I made my way through the living room I glanced around some, making my way past the kitchen. As I moved into the hall I came to a stop when I noticed Lexi's door shut. Since it was shut I knew she was at home and resting.. I watched her door for a moment before I slowly began to move, making my way to my door, I reached out and pushed it open, stepping into my room before pushing the door shut behind me. Once inside my room I began to strip away the layers of clothing I had as I worked my way over to my bed, leaving a trail of clothing behind me. When I finally came to the bed, I set my sheathed knife on my night stand before I sat on the edge of my bed and let out a sigh as I looked to my bedroom door. I gazed at the door for a second before looking away as I slipped into bed, moving under the covers before I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 294

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
Since the recent events and the looming conversation I would be having with Lance later on was weighing on my mind, I was having considerable trouble sleeping. This would lead to my finally giving up on sleep somewhere around dawn when I would rise to begin my day. The first thing I noticed after dressing and entering the kitchen is the fact that the note appears to be untouched. I hoped he would see it at some point before dinner time tonight. I wouldn't want to waste the courage I will hopefully be building up over the course of this day.

Exiting the apartment hours before my normal time, I drive slowly on the way to work so I can enjoy and appreciate the ride that I won't be taking every day for much longer. After stopping off at an all night diner to enjoy a rare breakfast without rushing I finally arrive at the office still more than an hour early. I still had loads of work to do, mainly following through with contacting my mentor, but that would have to wait until normal business hours. It wouldn't look good for me to call the man barely an hour after dawn has broken.

So while the office is silent and deserted for the most part I make use of the quiet time to work on some of the other suggestions Crystal made for my project. The dossier was the only true work related thing I was supposed to be focusing on but with the events of the day before I had lost that much time that should have been put in to it. Feeling like I was falling behind, when probably I was already behind to begin with, I buckled down and put Crystal's suggestions into motion.

After a few hours of constant work I take a break to get back in touch with my market analyst contact and see how he is coming with the information I asked of him. The call only lasts about five minutes but it ends with very good news. His normal workload had been extremely light this week so he was able to get my report all wrapped up in a matter of days rather than the week plus he had estimated originally. Once he informs me that he would be sending me the entire file in a moment, I thank him profusely and end the call. That was a huge weight lifted off of my chest and actually renewed my faith in the possibility of getting this thing done before the two weeks were up.

Since it was now a semi reasonable hour, I retrieved the contact info for the mentor Crystal chose for me and gave the number listed a call. For some reason, probably the fact that the man has a job to do and was busy doing it, the call went to voicemail so I was forced to leave a message. All I said was that I was Alexis Andrews, that I had gotten his information from Crystal, and that I was interested in his services. Then I left my own contact information and ended the call. With that done I opened my email to find the analyst's report waiting in my inbox. Opening it, I had to fight the urge to squeal with delight as I saw the information I needed so badly laid out before me.

With renewed fervor, I throw myself back in to the work at hand and keep at it until the day is done. That would be the moment when I realize I had forgotten completely about the talk to be had with Lance when I arrived at home. That also meant that I had not worked up any of that courage I had hoped to build over these last hours. The drive home would have to give me enough time to make it happen. There was no backing out now. I would have to rely on what Crystal had told me the previous morning, that I have to stand up for myself and believe in myself.

Once I arrived home, I would begin the dinner preparations while waiting for Lance to get there. A nice pot roast would do nicely for dinner. Meat, potatoes, veggies that the man didn't get nearly enough of. A nice comforting dish that would hopefully ease the distress my news could cause.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
I had woken up and found Lexi already gone with out staying for breakfast, though I figured she had to get to work early so she could get something important done, I really didn't mind, I guess. Though she wasn't here I decided to have some breakfast, when I went to the fridge to get something I noticed the note pad setting next to the fridge. After noticing the pad I picked it up to see what it had on it. I read over the request from Lexi to see me tonight after work. After reading over it I thought over what I had done recently to see if I had done something to make her mad in the hopes that I didn't. When nothing came to mind my thoughts shifted to us spending time together after dinner, that sounded like a great idea... After breakfast, I decided to lounge around, though I couldn't take my mind off the note Lexi had left for me, my hopes resting upon the idea of spending time with Lexi since we haven't had much time together with both of us having to work and my new job.

When my 'business' phone rang, indicating I had a text message I checked it and I was given a mission to do, my thoughts of spending time with Lexi would have to be put on hold for the time being since I was needed for some mission.. With the message I left the apartment, heading out to find out what this mission was so I could take care of it.

When all was said and done with the mission, I was on my way home, though in pain, my thoughts quickly began to fall back to the fact that Lexi wanted to see me tonight after dinner, that thought alone seemed to dull the pain surging through my body.

When I finally arrived at the apartment, I came to a stop outside the front door and pulled my coat open to check the two gunshot wounds, both where on there way to healing though since I had been moving they where not fully healed yet. I pulled my shirt off my shoulder and then pulled my coat off, hanging it on the door knob before slipping my shirt on, a light groan escaping me as I slipped the shirt back on. Once it was on, I picked my coat up and put it back on before taking a hold of the door knob and slowly giving it a twist before pushing the door open. As I push the door open I step into the apartment and am greeted by the sweet smell of something cooking.

Post WC: 446
Total WC: 740

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:08 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
Dinner had been in the pot simmering down to a nice stew for a while when I finally heard Lance's key in the front door of the apartment. Well it was now or never. The option to just have the movers show up and take my stuff was looking very nice right about now, but I knew that he would probably snap and kill the movers before coming after me if I were to take that route with this difficult situation.

Hearing the door open, I call out a generic hello from the kitchen and continue with my original activity of setting the table. The last thing I wanted right now was to have one of those sappy 'Hi honey, how was your day moments'. I just wanted to get this over with and bring him up to speed with the changes in my life.

If Lance was to enter the kitchen and try to touch or hug me in any way, I would side step him or dodge his advances whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
Along with the smell of something cooking I am met with a hello from the kitchen. When I hear Lexi I smile lightly as I make my way across the living room and to the kitchen. As I come to the kitchen I stop and watch Lexi for a moment as she works on setting up the table. Pulling away from my spot, I move closer to Lexi and try to take her into my arms and hug her but she steps away before I could and continues working on the table. When she pulled away I frowned lightly and watched her, did she not want to spend time with me after dinner? The feeling of happiness that had filled me began to wane a bit as I watched her. I tried to shake the waning feelings away, ' She is just busy setting up the table. ' I told my self. Since she seemed busy working on the table, I begin to head for my room but stop and glance over my shoulder, looking back to her " .. What did you wanna talk about Lexi? ". I ask as I begin to pull off my coat but stop as I turn my gaze away, looking back to my room, I didn't want Lexi to know I had been shot, she didn't know about my new job and I wasn't sure how she would take it and the last thing I wanted to do was upset her any..

Post WC: 249
Total WC: 989

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I was thankful that he had only tried to touch me the one time, at least this way it could just appear that I was too busy for hugs right now. When he moved to head for his room I was ready to let out a sigh of momentary relief, but it was cut off before it could even begin.

"I'll go into that once dinner is on the table and we sit down to eat. Go do whatever you need to. Pot roast should be ready in about ten more minutes."

Without waiting for an answer from him, I turn back to the oven, grabbing a pot holder on the way, and pull the garlic buttered french loaf from where it was toasting. Setting that on the table, I take the lid off of the pot and give the stew a gentle stir. It was just about done and I still didn't know how I was going to do this.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
When her answer comes, I sigh lightly at what it was since it wasn't what I was hoping for. However my despair was swept aside as I realized I had something of importance to tell her to, though I wasn't sure how I was going to tell her I had found a way to control my self during the full moon, ever since I tried to eat her during the full moon she found out what happens to me she has went some where to stay during the full moon but now that I could control it she wouldn't have to go away, that thought brought a light smile to my face. Dwelling on what I thought was going to happen tonight I made my way to my room and pushed the door shut behind me before flipping the light on then I began to pull my coat off. Once my coat was off, I dropped it on the floor before I began pulling my shirt off, another groan escaping me as I pull the shirt off. After taking my shirt off, I look at the wound on my lower torso to see how it was doing. I take the shirt and use it to wipe away any blood still on my skin before dropping it to the floor and retrieving a clean shirt. After getting a clean shirt, I slip it on, this time holding back the groan as I put it on. Once the shirt was on, I take a moment, standing in my room as I remain silent. As I stand there I take in a slow deep breath and then exhale before I turn and leave my room, making my way back to the kitchen as I glance to Lexi.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 1,283

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:49 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
The time Lance spent in his room was filled with finishing off the setting of the table and transferring the very full stew pot to the table. By the time he returned to this part of the apartment, I was filling glasses for us to drink with our dinner. Noticing his presence, I turn and wave a hand to him telling him to take a seat.

Setting the glasses just above our plates, I finally take my seat and begin to fill our large bowls full of the stew. Maybe it was best to handle this like the removal of a band aid. Even though that idea didn't work so well for me yesterday, I hoped it would go over better this time. I would wait until he brought it up again, hoping this would give him a chance to get some food down before I ruined his appetite with my news. His reaction could go one of two ways, and neither one was particularly favorable against the other.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
Since I thought the evening was going to be filled with joy, I had decided to wear one of my more nicer t-shirts Lexi Had bought me. When I seen the wave from her, I nodded my head with a faint smile as I moved over to the table and took the seat I normally inhabit at the table. After taking my seat I watch Lexi as she works on finishing off the dinner preparations. " Dinner smells good Lexi. ..I'm sorry I wasn't here to help with dinner. I went out for a bit. How has work been going? " I asked as I sat back in my seat, watching Lexi some. While sitting a feeling of anxious began to over take me, I wanted to get past dinner so we could go right to what I thought was going to happen and so I could tell her the good news about my new control over the beast inside me, though I still had nothing to tell her as to how it came about, ' Look at the fancy little boy sitting here waiting on his female to spend time with him, waiting to tell her he thinks he can control the true beast inside. Oh yes, do tell her, then we can play with her during the full moon again. ' Though I heard the voice in my head, I remained silent and watched Lexi, keeping the smile on my face.

Post WC: 243
Total WC: 1,526

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
Listening to Lance speak starts to make my stomach twist into knots. I wanted to get this entire thing over with and put behind me as soon as possible. I couldn't hold it back any longer, I had to tell him now. Taking a deep breath, I look to him over the stew pot in the middle of the table and bite at my lip before speaking.

"Work is fine, but it has a little to do with what I need to talk to you about. Since I started there months ago, I have been working my way up the ranks to try and find a nice comfy spot near the top of the ladder. Now that I am almost there I am being given a great honor in the company. You know I've already gotten a company car to drive, but this is even bigger than that. I am moving into one of the new suites that PsiCoven has taken ownership of. I will be moving out at the end of the week."

With the news finally out in the open, I felt much better. Now all I had to do was wait and see how he would take it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
I keep my attention fixed on Lexi, watching as she took the deep breath and when she bit her lip I wondered what was wrong with her. I remain silent as she begins to speak, glad to hear work was fine. As she goes on, I nod my head some while listening to her. As she finished ,I remained silent a few more seconds as I thought on what she had just informed me of, I wondered why it sounded like I was left out of that but maybe it was just a slip of the tongue.. " That sounds nice.. Should I start packing my things up so I can move with you? " I began to think over what all I had that needed to be packed up so it could be moved. Though this was not what I was hoping to hear tonight, it was still some thing nice, we would be moving out of this place and into a better one. I still had a bit of hope in the idea of spending time with her after dinner even thou she just told me this, maybe there would be more after dinner.

Post WC: 196
Total WC: 1,722

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
What a bad time for him to play dumb. I know the man has no problem with his ears which meant he could plainly hear me say that I... meaning I alone am moving at the end of the week. Shaking my head to him, I speak up to correct his misunderstanding.

"No Lance, you can't move with me, it is against company policy. You can keep this apartment as your own. Take over my room or stay in yours, you can even get yourself a new room mate if you want. You just can't come with me."

I was really glad that I had already packed up my important stuff to be ready for the move. I might have to grab the bags and crash at Saito's until the new place is ready. Even though it wasn't the full moon, I hoped the man wouldn't mind me bumming on his couch for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
The hope that had fostered of me moving into a new place with Lexi was quickly bashed to pieces as she began to speak again, this time informing me that it would only be her doing the moving and I would be left here. Upon hearing this my heart sank as I sat there looking across the table at her as sadness began to build up, ' Ahahaha look at that Lancy. Your little female is tossing you aside, tossing you aside like a piece of garbage. She no longer has any need for you and wishes to be rid of you. I told you from day one this would happen didn't I? But you didn't listen to me, you had to go off on your little fool hearty whim and go with this female and look at where it has gotten us? ' my silence continued while the voice spoke, the feeling of sadness that was building began to mix with anger as it took root and blossomed inside me, " ...N-No... that's not true. She wouldn't... She wouldn't do that to us. " I said as I turned my gaze away from Lexi as tears began to form in my eyes but no other signs of crying came about, ' Oh? Well if she wouldn't then why is she? Do you think this is some kind of sick joke? Oh yea, the human is playing a sick joke on you to toy with your mind. She wants to fuck with your emotions and then make all goodie goodie with you and take you to her room to spend the night having sex. She doesn't give a shit about you- ' I slammed my fist on to the table, causing the voice to fall silent " .. Shut up! " I blurted out as I brought my free hand up, resting it on my forehead.

Post WC: 316
Total WC: 2,038

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I watch closely as Lance seems to retreat into his own mind just like he did far too often. I could only imagine what the demon within was saying about me, but to tell the truth I didn't really care. That demon and what it made Lance was the reason why I had been wanting to be free of him almost since the moment I allowed him to move in here. It had been a mistake from the beginning and I had dealt with it for a year. That was long enough and I wouldn't do it any more. By the time he finally jerked himself from his head and slammed his hand onto the table accompanied by the forceful 'Shut Up', I was definitely feeling the same old fear that always came in to play when he was around and acting like he always does. Over the last year I had grown so very tired of being afraid to live in my own home. In a few more days I would no longer have to worry about that. I would finally be free from this murderer and rapist that I had been harboring for far too long.

"I'm sorry this upsets you, Lance, but it was bound to happen. I have to move where the job takes me. It makes no sense for me to continue on here in the Lower Commons when I work all the way in East City. The commute is crazy and the security here in this building is laughable. So laughable that I can't even sleep in my own bed one night a month. You will be fine without me, you were fine before I came along and will be long after I am gone."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:23 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
After my outburst she begins speaking again and I try to control the anger that was beginning to over take me as I listen to her explain to me why she had to move. As she continued I tried to latch onto a part of the conversation to try and turn it around or do something to make me feel better in some way " ....But... Lexi I have learned to control it.. That mean's I wont attack you any more during the full moon. Please Lexi.. I don't want you to go. I like living here with you. .. Maybe I could move to East City and get a place there too? ". ' You think she is going to care about the fact that you controlled it one time? Or even want you living in East City where she will be? She probably has a new place and male play thing all lined up in East City. One that isn't a monster like you are. ' I rubbed my forehead a bit more as my hand slipped down to rub my eye some as I let out a light whimper " ..No, that's not true, that's not true. "

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 2,240

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
His reaction was having an adverse affect on me. It was annoying and irritating me more than I thought it would. I hated when he got all whiny like this, it almost made me prefer the rage inside him. At least then I could fire back at him and leave without him crying. Taking a deep, very much labored, breath; I look at him with another shake of my head.

"Don't make this harder than it already is. I can't trust you on the full moon, regardless of you claiming that you can control it. You've admitted freely that the demon within you wants to kill and eat me. You've raped, killed, and eaten how many innocent people over the last year? I can't live under the same roof as you any longer. I deserve to feel safe in my own home and I do not feel safe with you in the next room. You are free to move wherever you like, as long as it isn't with me. You will not be allowed to visit my new home either, for security reasons. Again, don't make this harder than it has to be. You have your own life to live. You won't miss me that much, we hardly ever see each other as it is."

Having lost my appetite and grown weary of hearing his psychotic ramblings, I rise from the table and place my bowl on the counter beside the sink. After that I would move as if heading to my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
Harder then it already is? At this point in time this seemed like the hardest thing I had ever done, it felt is if my heart was breaking into pieces. And as she reminded me of my what I had done it only made me hurt more, I had been working so hard to try and do right when all it seemed I was doing was wrong, reminding me of my failures to keep her safe when I made a promise to keep her safe and worked hard to keep it. As she finished, I slammed my fist onto the table again as I climbed to my feet, watching her as she began moving away from the table " .. Yes I told you that and I have been doing my best to keep that from happening even though I do change every full moon and ever since I met you that has been the only time I have went out and killed people. I have been working to be normal... I wanted to be normal, to be a normal person. " As she began heading for her room, I fell silent and moved around the table and tried to grab her before she could get to her room, though I felt like resorting to violence I did my best to hold back and not hurt her any.

Post WC: 228
Total WC: 2,468

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:12 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
After listening to him whine some more and then trying to grab me as I move by on the way to my room, I turn on him and jerk myself out of his grasp. "Don't grab me, Lance! I don't believe for one second that you've only killed and eaten people on the full moon. Even during a training session with me you couldn't control yourself long enough to not take a bite. I can't live with someone who likes the way my blood tastes. I won't live with someone who pledges to protect me yet is the only one to repeatedly hurt me. I am done living with someone who thanked me for allowing them to move in by slicing my stomach open and forcing me to have sex. Do you even remember all the things you've done? Have you ever thought about how your actions make me feel? Do you even care if I am happy with my life? Originally I was going to offer that we keep the lines of friendship open between us, but considering your reaction, I don't think that will be possible. I don't know that I can trust you to be friends with you."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
When she jerked away from me, my instinct where to grab her and pin her to the wall but I held back my urges to force her into submission. As she began speaking I was forced to focus on keeping my actions in check, her words causing me to hurt more and more and making me more angry. As she began to finish I began fearing more and more that I was going to lose one of the only things I had come to think of as really close to me, one of the things I cared more about then my own well being. " .. I'm sorry Lexi. If I could go back and change what happened to me then I would. I would go back to that day and prevent all of this from ever happening. Yes, I do think about all that I have done to you, I am reminded of it every day by the spirit inside me, everyday I have to listen to him.. I cant silence him. I do care if you are happy that's why I have been working so hard to try and do right.. I care a lot about your feelings, every day I fear that I am going to do or say something that will upset you. At first, I wanted to be normal for you but I began to want to be normal for myself, so I can have a normal life with you.. I wanted to make up for the bad things I had done, not just to you, but everyone else. Please Lexi don't make it end... I want to do something that would make you like me and want to be with me but I don't know what I can do... Everything I do seems to be wrong. I'm sorry Lexi, please forgive me... " I looked down at Lexi as a look of sadness crept over my face. Finally I was forced to look away from her as I began to pull away from her slowly.

Post WC: 341
Total WC: 2,809

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
"I'm sorry Lance. I can't believe what you say. You claim to be sorry for what you've done and say that you want to make up for it all but you continue to do the same things. Every full moon you go out into the city and cause a bloodbath. Lance, you rape and eat little girls. How can I live with someone who does that? I used to think the demon was the worst evil I could ever find, for what he had done to me, but Lance all he did was rape me and hurt me. He never tried to eat me or creep me out by telling me how good my blood tastes. I can't be with you Lance, I tried to explain that to you when you first moved in here. I can't be with someone I don't trust. I'm going to find somewhere else to stay until my new place is ready. Please don't stand in the way of the moving crew when they come to get the rest of my stuff. You've done a good job of living a semi normal life and I hope that you can continue on the same path after I am gone."

With everything said that need to be said, I move on for my room to grab my bags so I can head to Saito's and hope for a spot on the couch. If Lance were foolish enough to grab at me again he would risk finding himself at the wrong end of a vortex ball.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 am

We Need To Talk Lancet10
I stopped with my back to Lexi and listened to her as she spoke again, my shoulders went slack as my head tilted forwards as I finally began to cry. I stood there and listened to what she had to say, trying to come up with some way to make her believe me. When she finally fell silent I spoke up " Wait. " I said in an attempt to get her to stop for a moment so I could speak to her more, " I can prove it to you.. I can do good things. I have done good things. I can control the beast inside me, yes, I have only been able to do it once during the full moon, but that was the first time I had ever done it.. doesn't that mean anything? The one inside me says I was lucky when I did it, that it wont happen again.. and I don't want him to be right. This past full moon, when I resisted the urge to do as I normally did. I saved fourteen girls... I saved them while I was a wolf.. Yes, I could have done any number of things to them, but I didn't... I didn't harm any of them.. I saved them all.. I ... I know you probably wont believe me but I swear I did it. I know I have done so many bad things to you Lexi and I am sorry I have done them to you form the deepest parts of my heart I am sorry for hurting you all those times. " I pause for a moment as I bring a hand to my abdomen and rest it there for a moment " .... I even saved a young girl today. I got shot while doing it, but I saved her. " I take a hold of the shirt and slowly pull it up and over my head, off of my body, the bullet wound on my right shoulder was still some what visible, working on forming a scar " Please Lexi, give me another chance. Believe in me... "

Post WC: 355
Total WC: 3,164

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I can't be affected by his pleas, his tears, or even the healing bullet wound. I have to stand my ground and stay strong.

"I'm sorry you were wounded and saving girls is a great thing to do, but how many died so you could save those girls? And how many other little girls died over the last year? Just because you've developed the ability to be more selective in your kills doesn't mean you don't still enjoy what you do and won't continue to do it. Asking for another chance won't do you any good, Lance. The choice has already been made for me. I was informed yesterday that I would be moving at the end of the week. I can't change the course of events. This is a decree straight from the boss, but even if I could change it, I wouldn't. I want to be safe in my own home, I want to sleep soundly every single night in my own bed, I don't want to have nightmares of the one inside you gaining control just long enough for you to attack me. I'm sorry, Lance, but this is how it has to be. You have your job and whatever you do until all hours of the night. I bet you'll hardly notice I'm gone after a while."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:35 am

No matter how much I wished it, it was looking more and more as if I was unable to fix this situation. No matter how much I tried, even revealing what I had done seemed to have no effect on it. I kept my back to her as I stood there, no matter how many times I wished she would come and embrace me it never happened, the one thing I longed for the most was to be held by someone.. As she finished I looked back at her again, " .. The only ones that died where the drug dealers that were holding them captive. They were taking them and turning them into prostitutes. They kidnapped them.. Many have died because of me and if I could change that I would.. I didn't know I could control it. The only people I have hurt recently are bad people like me.. I to should be dead... Perhaps it would be better that way.. I'm not asking you to change it Lexi.. I think it's great your getting out of the Lower Commons.. You deserve to be in a better place, a safer place.. I-I wouldn't ask you to change it. No.. it can be other ways... this is just the way you want. Lexi.... I hold you dear to me, like my family and this knife... maybe more.. "

Post WC: 229
Total WC: 3,393
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
This was going nowhere at all. "What is it going to take for you to accept this? If you aren't asking me to change it then what are you asking for? What is it that you want from me? I have to move out by the end of the week and you can either keep this place for yourself or find a new one. I don't want things to end badly between us, but you aren't exactly making this an easy thing to do. I want to be able to say hello if I run in to you somewhere, I don't want to feel like I have to turn around and run the other way. What will it take for this to turn out like that?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:19 am

It felt as if my point had fallen upon deaf ears.. Though I cared for her she did not share the same feelings for me. With each question she posed I tried to think of something to say to her, something to change things but at this point it was probably pointless to try.. the only thing left was to crawl back into the hole I came out of and go back to the old way of life, at least that is how it is feeling right now.. " .. What I seek from you is something you cannot give me it seems. I want.. to be loved. I thank you for all you tried to do for me Lexi.. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done to you and if I could, I would take it all back. Though at first when we met, I just wanted your body to use, over time I began to want more then just that.... I wanted something I hadn't had in a long time, something I thought I had forgotten.. I will show you, I can change.. and then when I have changed, maybe you will want me... " At this point all the anger that was in me had faded away for the time being, having been replaced with a deep sadness.

Post WC: 225
Total WC: 3,618
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 am

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I knew all too well what it was that he wanted from me and had on more than one occasion tried to let him know that I couldn't give that to him. I didn't feel the need to rehash that long dead subject yet again. I listen to his words and try to retain my calm demeanor. Were all wolves this emotional? That could explain why they made it on to the endangered species list. There was only one real response I could give to the last words he spoke.

"Maybe so, but I don't think that day will come for quite some time. I will keep my same phone number so you can contact me. If you need me, I will try to make myself available to you, but that is all I can promise at this time."
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am

Unfelt in the near distance eyes somehow watch Lance's in his trials and tribulations. An interested party wishes for Lance's spirit to be crushed by this rejection. A voice whispers to him.
"Why should you have to change?"
The voice gets more sinister.
"Things were just fine until Psyre came along... She's been tainted by him already... but if we get rid of him, you can get her back."
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

When she spoke up, her words offered a sliver of hope that began to take root. If she was willing to speak to me still then I would be able to see her some how. I began to feel a bit of relief however as another voice began speaking, this was a different voice, I had never hard it before. I was a bit afraid now that I heard another voice.. Why was I hearing it, was it another spirit inside me? My fears quickly changed as the anger that had all but vanished began to come back as the voice brought Lexi up. ' Ohh, I like this one Lancy. You want your female back don't you? ' Turning my head I look to Lexi as I think about what the new voice just told me, " Psyre.. ". ' He has taken your female away from you. That is why she is going to East City. He is the new male she likes. ' With the new revaluation, the one inside me latches onto it and perpetuates it, feeding the fostering anger once again.

Post WC: 186
Total WC: 3,804
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I watch as a change seems to come over the man before me and he utters the name of my employer. I knew I had mentioned him a few times in passing, him being my boss and all, and that Lance had met him that night in the graveyard... which Psyre himself doesn't even seem to remember; but I knew I hadn't mentioned him tonight. Shaking my head to the man, despite the chance that my words could fuel whatever the change was that I was seeing, I protest Psyre's entrance into the discussion.

"What does Psyre have to do with any of this? I work for him, yes, but he wasn't the one to tell me about the move. I am not even sure if he knows about it at all. I mean he knows about the place being made into apartments for some employees but I don't know if he knows about me moving there."

While everything I said was technically true, Crystal and Carmina were the ones to give me the information about the new place and when I could move in while Psyre had been through too much in the past few days to think about it, I was assuming that he had at least been briefed on the progress and my move in date; but that didn't change the fact that this discussion had nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm

My gaze stayed fixed on Lexi as she began speaking, for a brief moment what she was saying cast doubt upon what the other voice had told me, however in my state of mind that didn't change the fact that I now wished to hurt this Psyre. ' Heh, poor little Lancy, you haven't figured it out yet have you? You have already seen Psyre and know him. The man that has taken your female from you is the same that has given you your new job, the one you took so you could get stronger so you could protect your female. ' the voice faded into laughter that felt as if it made my head hurt more. With what he had said it finally dawned on me.. as it hit me like a ton of bricks my eyes widened as the pace of my breathing picked up, " L-Lexi... Can.. Can I ask you for something? " as I asked I slowly turned my gaze away from Lexi.

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 3,974
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
Instead of answering my question or elaborating at all on why he would bring my boss into any of this, all the man does is look weird for a moment and then asks if he can ask me for something. While hesitant to give him a free pass to ask for anything, I know that I can let him pose whatever question or request he has; that it doesn't necessarily mean I can or will give it to him.

"Sure, ask away? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

With her answer, I nodded my head faint and slowly turned to face her. After turning to face her I slowly lifted a hand and extended it out to her " Would it be alright if I held you for a moment? .. That's all I ask, to simply hold you, no kissing or taking advantage of you, I promise. " I kept my hand out stretched to her, hoping she would accept my request and allow me one last moment to hold her close, " And... I would like to see you still Lexi and spend time with you if you will allow. It doesn't have to be in private either.. We can meet in public if that will make you feel better. " as I finished I nodded my head faintly, " There's also something I want to tell you Lexi... "

Post WC: 144
Total WC: 4,118
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
Sweet Jesus, somebody shoot me now. I should have known that he would ask something like this of me. I guess it could be worse, he could have asked for one more sex session and I would either have to refuse or play along yet again to avoid being mauled in my sleep. With a sigh, I step forward to allow the man to take me in his arms. I would hold in the urge to shiver against him and even force myself to return the hug.

"Alright. I'm sure we can meet for dinner every now and then, maybe even catch a movie some weekend. I don't see a problem with that.... but what do you want to tell me?"

I couldn't imagine what else would come out of his mouth, he had already asked to move with me, professed his feelings for me, and now asked to hold me one last time. What else was going to come next?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

When she stepped forwards I slip my outstreatched arm around her and slowly pull her close to me as I wrap my other arm around her, holding her close to me but keeping my grip on her light so she could pull away if she chose too. With her close to me I lower my head and bring it down to rest on her shoulder. When she voiced her willingness to see me after moving out and spend time with me a smile came to my lips as I give her a light hug. As she finished speaking I remained silent for a moment, keeping my head on her shoulder for a few more seconds before I finally lifted my head from her shoulder and looked down at her, " I also work for Psyre, Lexi. " I didn't expect that simple fact to change anything, it wasn't going to make everything better and I wasn't sure if I should have told her but I put it out there.. With that out of the way I wasn't sure if Lexi wanted to pull away and go to her room to rest or remain in my arms a bit longer, I hoped she wanted to but with everything that has happened tonight I was thinking she wasn't going to, so I loosen my grip on her more but still keep a light hold of her as I gaze down at her.

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 4,359
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:41 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
While the words that come from his mouth are some of the last ones I expected to hear, they didn't change anything. I now knew there was an entire side of the man's business that I knew no details of. This side just happened to be the one where Lance was listed as persona non grata. I wasn't sure what had happened to change that, and before I could even begin to speculate, another thought occurred to me.

Psyre had found out about my living arrangement from someone other than Carmina, Crystal, or me... could he have found out from Lance himself? Stepping back, out of his embrace, I narrow my eyes as I look to him.

"You work for Psyre too? Did you happen to mention knowing me to him at any point? Did you tell him that you lived here in my apartment?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

I held onto her as long as she allowed and when she pulled away, though I didn't want the hug to end, I didn't stop her from pull away, I simply watched her, allowing my arms to fall to my sides when she pulled away from me. When her gaze narrowed as she looked at me I began to feel something was wrong now.. When she asked me if I had mentioned living with her to Psyre, I couldn't help but think back to the time I made mention of Lexi when I was around Psyre. I slowly nodded my head, " I did say your name.. and when he asked about is I said we are roommates, I promise. I didn't tell him anything else.. He said I was a target on some target list... "

Post WC: 137
Total WC: 4,496
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
I waited for Lance's answer, almost praying that he wouldn't confirm my newest fears. When he does just that, I shake my head at him and turn around as if heading for my room.

"I had never considered that it could have been you. I knew someone must have told him, but I didn't think it was you. She could have died because of that, because of both of us. I could have been fired for lying to Psyre. Hell, he could have even killed me had I not given her up in my place."

Just before reaching my bedroom door, I turn to look at him one more time. "Don't ever tell him anything else about me. Do you understand? Do not EVER discuss me with Psyre again. If I find out that you told him anything else, especially anything that happened between us, I will never speak to you again."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:26 pm

As she shook her head and turned around, I wanted to reach out for her but I didn't. I simply stood there in silence, watching her. When she began talking I listened to her and as she went on I couldn't help but become a bit confused as she began to make mention of someone being dying. I had no idea what had happened due to what I had told Psyre and was a bit lost in this now. When she stopped again and looked back at me as she began speaking, warning me not to tell Psyre anything else about her or us I nodded my head as my heart sank at the final part of the warning, " I will do my best Lexi.. I wont discuss you with him... or I will do my best not to.. He has already attacked me and almost took my life.. He could do it again and seek information... Would you rather I die then tell him anything? I am sorry for what ever troubles I have caused.. " as I looked upon Lexi I let out a light sigh, " If you ever need anything you can always come to me Lexi. I know I don't have much to offer but I will help you with anything... "

Post WC: 218
Total WC: 4,714
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 pm

We Need To Talk Lexipost
His answer did not please me in the least. He'll do his best not to... Psyre has already attacked him and almost took his life... These did not mean anything to me at the moment. The fact that he was listed as a target for the company before he somehow became an employee accounts for the attack and almost killing him. When it all boils down to the basics, Lance was a serial rapist and murderer who probably deserved to be attacked.

"I don't care what you have to do to keep the information to yourself. If I find out you have told him anything else, you will no longer exist to me. Goodnight Lance."

Without waiting for a reply, having grown excessively tired of the emotional dribble that flows from his mouth every time I turn around, I spin on my heel and retreat into my bedroom. The door closes behind me and the sound of both locks being engaged would follow.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 pm

I listened to her as she began speaking again, her words only making me feel more worse.. As she finished speaking, I was about to speak up but she simply turned and began walking away, heading to her room. " Goodnight... " where the only words I was able to muster before she got into her room and locked the door behind her. I stood there for a second, looking at the now closed door leading into her room. Finally I pulled my attention away from the door and began back for my room. Tonight I wouldn't be staying here... I was to afraid I might end up snapping and doing something to Lexi that I didn't want to do. So, I would find refuge amongst the streets and hope that I would be able to see Lexi again if she would allow it. Once I was ready I gave one last glance to Lexi's door before I left the apartment, heading out into the night.

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 4,880

-The End-
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 am

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 am

updated sreally.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

We Need To Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk   We Need To Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk
Page 1 of 1