Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 am

First topic message reminder :

After setting out with Trinity on a day filled with house hopping as we looked at house after house in search of a new one for me to move into, our hunt had finally came to an end with a list of maybe houses out of all the places we had seen. Now that we had finished with checking out places the day was winding down a bit as we made our way back to Trinity's apartment like we had planed to do after we finished checking out all the places on the list. We we arrived at her apartment building I didn't fuss any when she wanted to open the doors like she had done for me most of the day, though I was a gentlemen I knew when to not get in the way of a lady when she wanted to do something, if you didn't tread the correct way you would only end up getting your self in trouble, that wasn't something I wanted to do, nor did I want to upset Trinity, not after finding out her condition.

Post WC: 182
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 am

As she begins to speak I find myself wondering about what she is talking about. What did my job have to do with her and our child.. and even her brother for that matter. Why was she saying such things.. I began to grow confused at what she was saying, my job had me dealing with demons and other spirits that were in the city, how could it effect my relationship with Trinity? when I caught ear of the lock to the front door I glance to the door before looking back to Trinity and as she speaks again I can see the fear in her face and upon seeing her fear I decided to drop it for the time being since she was so afraid. Moving my hand from her cheek, I begin to whip away some of the tears, " Shhh. It's ok babe. " I say, trying to comfort her. I heard Jasper approaching and turned my attention back to him for a moment. I knew this probably looked bad to him, his sister crying, me kneeling in front of her, god I hope he didn't think I injured her... I expected a hello or some comment but instead what he said is a bit unexpected. I thought he didn't know about the baby yet, but here it sounded like he knew. I turned my attention back to Trinity to see how she was taking this new development, if she wasn't able to speak to her brother then I would do what I can to explain to him what is going on.

Post WC: 265
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am

If only I were the one with special abilities, especially one to make my head explode at any given moment, I would so use that one in the seconds after Jasper opens his mouth. So far it seemed like Ingel was going to let the previous conversation go, now I just had to calm Jasper down and everything might actually work out. Easing myself out of the chair, pausing only to slide my hand over Ingel's cheek as I squeeze by him, I move to stand in front of my brother urging him to read the warning in my eyes. "Calm down, Jazz. We were going to tell you tonight over dinner. I wanted to take the tests to be sure before we told anyone. Don't freak out or do anything you or I will regret later, please. Just sit down and we can talk everything out in a calm and composed manner." I hoped that he would at least get the message I was trying to get across without coming right out and saying, 'don't shoot lasers from your eyes or bone rockets from your skin while the fuzz is here in our kitchen.'

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 am

My first reaction is to punch the little sister fucking bastard in the face, but Trin gets up and moves to stand in my path to him before I can do anything of the sort. She looks at me with some strange expression and then starts talking. I don't want to listen to what she says but something inside me forces me to do just that. The girl knows me way too well, she knows that I want to blast his ass and she sounds worried about exposure. Shaking my head, I lift a hand to rest it on her shoulder. "Don't worry sis, I won't explode on him, but he is lucky that I don't have my blade handy." Taking her advice, I move to sit in my chair at the table and shift my gaze toward Ingel. "So I hope you are prepared to do the right by my sister and the child you created. If you so much as think that you can knock her up and bolt I will hunt you down and remove the very ability to think from your brain... along with your ability to procreate."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 am

I hoped that my choice to remain silent about we were talking about would help things, at least help Trinity feel better at the moment, though I couldn't shake what she had said. When she slid her hand over my cheek I leaned into it some as she stood up before going to her brother to talk with him. I stood up and watched her, figuring it might be best if she talked to him about how the whole baby thing. It seemed that what she said had some effect on him and I was glad that it did, I didn't want to get into a fight with him, though when he made the comment about having his blades I frowned faintly. As he begins to move over to the table, I cant help but follow him with my gaze, keeping a close eye on him as he comes over to the table and sits down. His next comment was directed at me and I guess it was my turn to talk to him about things... Before sitting down, I glance over at Trinity before I pull out one of the chairs and sit down, looking to Jasper. " .... I can understand you are worried about your little sister. " I pause for a moment and glance to Trinity once again and look at her for a moment before I turn my attention back to Jasper, " I guess there's something I need to tell you so you can have a better understanding about how I feel about this situation.. "

Post WC: 262
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:14 am

At least the two of them seem to be talking calmly for now. That takes away a bit of the stress causing my stomach to churn worse than that last bout of morning sickness had. Returning to my chair, I listen to the exchange between the two men I love most in the world. There was no way in hell I was going to leave this table to finish getting the food ready, either one of them could jump over the table and have the other dead before I could turn around. I decided to stay silent for now and let them try to come to some understanding, plus I was a bit curious to find out what Ingel was talking about.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 am

Biting back my seething anger, I watch the impregnator rise from the floor and slide his potent ass into one of my chairs. For the sake of my sister's happiness I listen to what he has to say without interrupting or making any rude comments. The least I can do is hear the guy out, until darling Trin leaves us alone that is. When he mentions having something he needs to tell me, I will admit that my interest is piqued so when he pauses as if to let me comment I lift a hand in a 'go on' gesture. Unlocking my jaw at this moment would not be such a good idea, there is no telling what may pour from my lips.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 am

When Trinity joined us at the table I glanced at her before turning my attention back to Jasper. It seemed he was going to allow me to continue with what I had to say and I hoped what I am about to say will help him understand how I feel about my situation with Trinity. Before I begin speaking I let out a light sigh as I look at Jasper, " I never knew my father and I lost my mother when I was young. When she died, I was put into a foster home but I was forced to run away from there and I ended up joining a street gang in the Lower Commons. Since I had lost what family I had, this gang became my new family. I grew up on the streets with this gang, and in order to survive you had to be willing to do what it took to survive, I'm sure you understand what that means. I became close to my new family and was willing to do whatever it took to keep them safe, and I expressed these feelings on many different occasions, with words and with a gun, sadly. As time went on I went back to school, though I remained in my gang. While going to school I found a girl, Maria, she was a very special person to me. We got to know each other and ended up becoming very close and started dating. At first she didn't know what I did but when she found out she voiced her opinion of it and over time she got me to leave the gang I was in and we started a life together, she saved my life I guess you could say. And, like your dear sister, I ended up getting Maria pregnant and we had the baby, a little girl named Natasha. These two were the light of my life, they meant the world to me. One day, I came home form work to find burglars in my house. They... They had raped and killed Maria and Natasha... " I pause for a moment as I look away from Jasper, glancing over to Trinity, " I guess... what I'm trying to say is I feel the same way about your sister that I did for Maria and Natasha. I will be here for her and my child. I will also do whatever it takes in order to keep them safe.. " As I looked at Trinity, I offered her a light smile, though inside I was upset.

Post WC: 428
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm

After I returned to my chair I listened patiently while Ingel recounted the story of his past for Jasper. I had mentioned bits and pieces of the story to my brother at various times over the course of our relationship but never had given him the full thing all at once. Knowing that Ingel had run with a street gang at one point in his life was the only thing that made Jasper not hate him entirely for being a member of law enforcement. When Ingel finished I looked to my brother and tried to gague his reaction. I knew none of what he heard would surprise him, well except for maybe the feelings part of it. When my brother finally met my gaze and spoke directly to me before getting up and heading for his room, I knew that nothing would be easy from this point on.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

The impregnator began to speak again and ended up laying out his life story, one my sister had already pretty much told me bit by bit over the past few months. I knew a while ago that this man wasn't like all the other cops, that he had first hand knowledge of what it is like out there on those streets, but now that he had moved up in the world and joined the Div12 outfit, I also knew that he was more dangerous to my sister and me than ever before.When the man finished speaking I couldn't bring myself to address him, as a guy he wasn't half bad but that badge of his made all the difference. I could feel Trinity's eyes on me so I finally acknowledged her look. Speaking only to her, I shake my head and run a hand through my hair. "You know I feel about you being with him. You know what your being with him means for this family, and for that baby, but ultimately it is your life Trinity. You've lived many years with a big brother behind you, I guess now it is time for you to experience another type of relationship. You will always have a room here, but you know I can't let you stay if you're going to commit to him." With everything important expressed, I slide the chair back and rise to my feet. Offering my sister another shake of my head, I turn and head down the hall to my room.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 pm

I turned my gaze away from Trinity and looked to her brother to see how he took what I had said, perhaps it would help some. Instead of speaking to me he begins to speak to his sister and as I listen to them I cant help feel that there is something I'm missing in all this. Apparently my job had something to do with it. I didn't like the fact that something so potentially deadly was being hidden from me, if it could effect the life of our unborn child I had a right to know what it was, and now I was more determined to get to the bottom of this. As Jasper finished speaking to his sister I frowned faintly as I watched him walk off, " .... I'm sorry Trinity. " I said as I turned my attention back to her, " Would you... like me to leave for the time being? " despite the fact that I wanted to know what the hell was going on I knew it would be better for Trinity if I dropped it for the moment and tried to do something to make her fell better, even if that meant me leaving for the time being, though if she wanted me to stay I was ready to stay with her right now.

Post WC: 222
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm

"No, stay. Let's try to have a nice dinner. He won't come back out of his room for the rest of the night." It hurt to hear Jasper say those things but I knew he was right. I had known it would come to this eventually if I chose to continue seeing Ingel so I had no right to be shocked. Rising from my chair again, I step back over to the kitchen counter to put the finishing touches on the salad I had been working on before. When that was done, I would move both the salad bowl and the roasting pan to the table. "Would you fix us some drinks while I make Jazz a plate?" I ask Ingel as I begin to pile food onto a plate for my brother. When the plate was made, I walked it down the hall and set it on the floor at my brother's door. I knew he wouldn't open it to get his dinner while I was standing there so I knocked lightly on the door and turned to return to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

When she told me to stay I nodded, if that is what she wanted then I would stay here with her and do what I could to comfort her. I watched her as he rose from her chair and returned to the dinner she had been working on. As I watched her I tried to push the questions I had to the back of my mind so I could at least try and enjoy this dinner she had made for us and so I could focus on trying to cheer her up. When she asked if I could fix the drinks I nodded again, " Sure thing. " I said as I rose from my chair and moved over to the counter before I began to fix the drinks while she took the plate to her brothers room. Once I was finished fixing our drinks I set them on the table and when she returned to the kitchen I tried to take her into my arms and hold her close.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:13 pm

As I returned to the kitchen and Ingel tried to take me into his arms I put both hands on his chest to keep him from moving any closer to me and shook my head. "Please, no, not now. I just gave up my brother for you, Ingel. Holding me now will just make it that much easier for me to break down completely." Moving by him, I take my seat once again and begin to serve up the food. My appetite was pretty much gone but I still put a few bites of everything on my plate. Of course when I scooped the food onto Ingel's plate, I piled it high to make sure he got plenty to eat. After setting his plate back in front of his place, I pick up my fork and start moving my food around the plate before me. "At least I already agreed to move in with you since now it's looks like I have no choice but to leave here."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:20 pm

When she placed her hands on my chest, stopping me from taking her into my arms, I looked down at her and as she spoke I sighed as a frown formed on my face. With what she just said I wasn't sure if I could continue to hold off my questions, I didn't want to hurt her any more but I just made her give up her brother for me, that was something I never dreamed of doing and didn't want to do. As she moves by me I turn and watch her for a moment before I make my way over to the table and sit down in my seat. I glance down at my plate after it is set in front of me before I look back at her. When she spoke it sounded as if she was now being forced to leave the apartment and it upset me, " I'm sorry Trinity.... I didn't mean to cause so much trouble for you. "

Post WC: 166
Toatl WC: 4717
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:27 pm

"It's not your fault, Ingel. You didn't know that us being together or getting pregnant would come to this. I did. I knew from the beginning, from the first moment you told me you were a cop. Honestly I thought you would get tired of me after a couple weeks like all the others, I never thought we would last this long. I probably should have walked away in the beginning, before I had a chance to fall for you, before we created another life to be hurt by this, but I couldn't, I couldn't walk away from you even right at the start. I love you and I love my brother. I knew this choice would come someday and choosing you gives our child a father and protects Jasper at the same time." As I spoke, I continued to push my fork around my plate, merely toying with the food I no longer cared enough to eat.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm

I kept my gaze locked on her as she began to speak. Though she said it wasn't my fault, I couldn't help feel that it was my fault, I had done something to cause her to have to leave her brother. Me being a cop had something to do with this too. I began to think on this as I listened to her go on and what she was saying upset me more, it sounded as if simply coming into her life caused so much trouble for her. When she finished I turned my gaze to my plate for a moment, " I see.. " I took in a deep breath and held it for a moment before releasing it as I sighed, " Trinity, you know I love you and I don't mean to hurt you. I don't want to separate you from your brother, not if he is the only family you have. I-I want to know what the hell is going on here... but I also don't want to upset you any more then you already are. "

Post WC: 181
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 pm

"I wish I could tell you, Ingel. Really I do. I hate having to keep things from you but telling you would put you into an even worse position and would ultimately lead to you sending me away. I can't lose both you and my brother, not in the same night. I knew who you were, knew what you do for a living, well before I let myself love you. I knew the sacrifice I would have to make to be with you and that includes feeling horrible for keeping things from you." Having stared at the wasted food on my plate long enough, I get up from the table and walk to the trash can where I start to scrape my dinner into the bag.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 pm

I still didn't quite understand what she meant when she said I would have to send her away. My job had me taking care of spirits and as far as I knew, neither Trinity or her brother were spirits, though I had never asked them about that... When she finished and headed for the trash I looked back to her, " My job has me dealing with demons... Are you a demon Trinity? " I highly doubted she was a demon, the ones I had encountered were hostile towards us humans and how could the woman I love be a demon?

Post WC: 101
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Setting my plate and fork in the sink, I return to the table and sit down to face Ingel once more. "No, I am not a demon, but your job doesn't only deal with demons. Word on the street is that they hunt down anything even remotely different than normal people. Jasper and I are human, but we aren't normal. Do you remember what I told you about our parents and younger sister? Seeing the spirits that haunt this world isn't normal, Ingel, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. If I could tell you everything, I would be the happiest girl in the world, but I can't risk losing you over what I have to tell."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Well that was a relief in a way. I wasn't exactly sure what she was saying, so she was human.. but different. When she asked if I remembered about her parents and sister I nodded. As she finished I nodded my head as I looked down at my plate, " I see.. " I wasn't sure how to pursue the conversation, I didn't want to lose her, but I still wanted to know what it was that she is hiding from me, " .. Do you want to stay the night at my place tonight? " I tried to shift the topic to something else in an attempt to get off the topic for the moment, right now I had to think about Trinity and her well being, once she was feeling better then I could talk to her again about this ordeal.

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 pm

"Thanks for the offer but I should probably stay here tonight. I might be able to get up early enough to talk to Jasper in the morning, I don't want to leave things like this between us and I could go ahead and start packing up some of my stuff. I know that is going to take me a while, especially with me being pregnant, so the earlier I start the more time I have to get it done. I am sorry you had to witness all of this, Ingel, I wish it had happened a better way."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:50 pm

When she declined my offer I nodded, if she wanted to stay and try to talk with her brother that was fine with me, and I hoped that it would help things, I didn't want her to have to lose her brother just because of me. Though I wanted to offer my assistance with packing, I wasn't sure if I should stick around much with how things are between her and her brother, I didn't want to make things worser then they already are. " Alright, that's fine with me... If you need any help packing all you have to do is give me a call and Ill come and help. " I decided to leave the me helping thing up to her, " I think it might be best if I left for the night, that way you can get some rest. "

Post WC: 144
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:01 pm

As Ingel was talking, I heard Jasper's door open and then shut signalling that he had finished his plate and set it out into the hall for me to clean up. When Ingel finished, I nodded my head in agreement. "That does sound like the best idea for tonight. I really am sorry, babe." Standing to make my way toward Jasper's door, I gather his dishes and head back to the kitchen to deposit them in the sink for washing. I tried not to look at Ingel as I did this, not wanting him to see the pain in my eyes at knowing that he can't wait to get out of this apartment now.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm

When I heard Jasper's door I glanced towards his room before looking back to Trinity, " It's alright babe. " I wasn't exactly sure what to say to her, I wanted to make her feel better and have her beleive that everything was going to be alright. When she came back after getting the plate I stood up and moved up behind her, " Things will be alright babe, they will get better, I promise. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me, even if its the middle of the night or when I'm at work, you call me, ok? ... And, if your brother will listen, tell him I promise to take care of you. " Though I wanted to give her a hug, I wasn't sure if it was a good thing to do at the moment, I didn't want her to break down though I'm sure as soon as I leave the apartment she might anyways..

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm

After I moved back into the kitchen and Ingel came up behind me I was afraid that he would reach out and pull me into his arms, which of course would cause me to lose what little hold I currently have on my emotions and break down completely. Thankfully he didn't do that, he merely stood close by and offered supportive words. The words were almost enough to make me crumble right there but I held it together long enough to respond. "Thank you, Ingel. Jasper knows you will take care of me, he would never allow me to go if he wasn't entirely sure of that. I will call you if I need you, I promise, but don't worry if you don't hear from me. I plan to spend a good deal of time between now and when I have to go to work tomorrow packing up the stuff I won't need for a while. Again, I am sorry this day didn't end as well as it started. Hopefully tomorrow will be better." And hopefully he will forget about me keeping something from him by then. I knew it wasn't likely to happen but a girl was always allowed to hope for the impossible.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm

I was glad to hear that Jasper at least understood that I would take care of his little sister, perhaps I could change the way he feels towards me so we can at least get along for his sisters sake. " Alright babe. I'll keep that in mind tomorrow. It's alright that it ended like this. Tomorrow will be a better day. I'll see you later. I love you. " Again I found myself wanting to embrace her and give her a hug and kiss before I left, but I held those desires back and left the silent decision up to her, if she wanted them, I would be more then willing to give them to her but only when she was ready for them.

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Keeping my back to the man behind me, for fear that the tears would begin to fall if I even looked at him, I nodded my head to what he said. "Tomorrow has to be better. I love you too, Ingel." I wanted to turn to him, to throw myself into his arms, but I couldn't, not yet at least. I had to keep it together for now, I'd already broken down in front of him once today, I couldn't do it again. Plus I had to stay strong to make sure Jasper was really going to be alright with the situation and that was a conversation my brother and I couldn't have as long as Ingel was in the apartment with us.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

As she said she loved me I couldn't help but smile lightly, " Alright babe, see you later. " with that, I decided it was time I take my leave so they could try and talk things out and things could calm down. Moving away from Trinity, I left the kitchen and made my way to the door. Coming to the door, I pause for a moment and glance towards the kitchen as I reach out and take a hold of the door knob before opening the door and pass through it. After passing through the door I pull it shut behind me and begin to make my way down the hall slowly.

-End-

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2