Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Working out in Realm I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Working out in Realm I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Working out in Realm I - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
Working out in Realm I

Having not learned my lesson the first time, I actually listen as Angela speaks about the revamping she’s done with the experimental realm environment that almost claimed my life the first time I was in it. In the days after the release of the prisoner known as Target A for all practical purposes, I find myself in my new captain’s office after achieving the new rank, sitting in my chair behind my new desk with Angela standing before me. The pitch is basically to the point that she has changed the danger room to include better fail safes in case of an emergency. She does, however, pointout, that much of my difficulty in the room was due to my own weakness and advised that I worked out a bit in the smaller Realm Training Rooms set up by the Division for self study purposes ranging from Martial Arts to How to Fly a Helicopter. With a nod, I accept her words, wanting no more, and after the brief conversation, she smiles and excuses herself. With a sigh, I check my schedule for the day. It had been nagging me that I had not been working out lately. I used to at least do a little after basic training to attempt to keep the shape I had gained, but looking at those damn Hitorinji was a bit discouraging. I decide to block off portions of my calendar to his the work out areas to train a bit and maybe learn a new thing or two. With the mental decision to work out, I decide that I should have a partner to work out with me. The closest people to me were Izumi and Ingel. Though Izumi might look good all hot and sweaty in work out attire, I conclude that I would actually do more if I were pitting myself against Ingel, since he was a male and unattractive to me in that way. I open up the holographic display in front of me allowing it to hover over my desk as I check Ingel’s calendar and see when his open times were. I send a request to him for a meeting in the afternoons three days out of the week. After that is done, I resume my day as normal.
On one of the days scheduled to work out, I make my way to the training areas where the various rooms are set up for self training. Hopefully the reply from Ingel would be a positive one and he would meet me here. I approach wearing sweat pants and and Division 12 tee shirt as well as tennis shoes since I wanted to be comfortable if I were to have to do manual labor. I stand in a gym like hall in front of reserved room before opening the door and walking into an all white area where the Realm equipment would be built in. Hopefully Ingel would be arriving soon before I decided which workout I would want to do today.

Current: 502
Total: 502
Working out in Realm I - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 pm

As I come to realize that my punches are having little to no effect on the man, I decide it would be best to pull back and try attacking from another angle. However, as I come to realize this the man inhales and forces his stomach out, knocking me back. Taking a few steps back I put some distance between myself and the fat man. As I put some distance between myself and the man, I glance over to where I had last seen Jyn hanging out before turning my attention back to the man I'm fighting. " .. I guess that isn't going to work. You're built like a tank... A giant fat human tank. " I commented as I thought about how to, " Hey, Jyn, you gonna sit around and let me do all the work, or are you gonna offer some assistance? " As I finish speaking I dash forwards and jump into the air as I come closer to the man. As I move through the air I bring a leg up and point my knee straight out, my intention was to slam my knee into the man's head, that is if everything goes according to plan.

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 4424
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:47 am

Working out in Realm I

“I’m not fat, I’m big boned!” the man protests with a good amount of passion in his argument as he continues, “I have low metabolism and a bad thyroid. If I was fat, it wouldn’t be my fault!” The fat comment sends the man into a defensive rage and there seemed to be a red glow about his body as he “powered up.” I am over the counter as I hear Ingel’s voice. He seemed a bit concerned and I thought that maybe the man might be too much for him. I sit back in the chair and look towards his efforts. I look back forwards and take a swig of the beer before slamming the glass mug onto the counter and wiping my face with the back of my fist. “Alright then,” I sigh to myself as I stand up off of the bar stool, “I suppose I should assist… this is probably recorded anyways.” As Ingel leaps at the man, his hand comes up and blocks the knee, then using his weight for momentum, he swings his arm out to push Ingel away and to the side into a round table with several lounge chairs situated around it.

Current: 200
Total: 5660
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 am

Before I could make contact with my knee... something happens. First my attack is blocked, which I expected to happen if he managed to block it, what happened next I wasn't exactly expecting, but it is something that could happen. Unable to get away from the man in time I am helpless to prevent the fat man from propelling me through the air away from him. The first thing I hit was a lounge chair, knocking it to the side before I made contact with the table, which isn't a pleasant thing. As I made contact with the side of the table, hitting my back, I arched my back and let out a groan of pain. Pulling away from the table, I slumped forwards as I reached back and placed a hand on my back where I hit it on the table, " Fuck... that hurt. "

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 am

Working out in Realm I

Seeing Ingel go through that table made me rethink my battle strategy. I pause at the bar for a moment and my hand moves back to the glass mug with the beer. Back on the other side of the room, the large man laughs in a cocky manner as he sees Ingel admits the wreckage of the table and chairs. He cracks his knuckles and prepares to take full advantage of Ingel as he is down. At that moment, there is the sound of glass breaking. Beer cascades down the fat man’s shirt and shards of glass fall down his shoulders and around him after I smashed the glass mug into the back of his head. For the moment, I figured he would go down, but to my dismay, the man turns around and asks, “why did you do that?” Somewhere around that time, my ass checks tense up and my danger signal tells me to run… so I turn around and am caught by the back of my shirt. With ease, I am flung to the side where I roll after impact with the ground and end up on my stomach, slightly winded and shaking my head for composure.

Current: 200
Total: 5860
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:01 am

As I rub my back I turn my attention back to the fat man, wondering why he had yet to come after me. I look up just in time to catch the beer and glass run down the man before he turned his attention to Jyn. Ah, good Jyn finally decided to join in and might have given me an opening so I can strike the guy from behind. Now that the fat man had his back to me, I knew I had to do something so I manned up and pushed the pain in my back to the back of my mind. As he proceeded to treat Jyn like some sort of rag doll, I took the opening and dashed forwards as fast as I could. Again as I came closer I jumped into the air and as I came down at the man, I drew my right fist back before launching it out at the back of his head, as long as he doesn't turn around.

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Working out in Realm I

Instead of coming after me, the man’s movements pause as he is stricken in the back of his head by Ingel. On contact with the punch, he is stunned for the moment, which would make this the best moment to attack. Pulling myself to my feet, I rush towards the man as Ingel would have his attention when he came to. In my approach, I depict the form and feel of an NFL punter as my leg is pulled back in mid run and swings forwards on approach, pulling my combat boot up and into the groin region of the fat male assuring that his ability to propagate his seed would be revoked. Eye wide with pain, the fat male bends over holding himself in a mid slump towards the ground. Dark red text hovers in the middle of the room as an ominous voice instructs Ingel, ‘finish him!”

Current: 149
Total: 6009
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

After striking the man in the back of the head, I land and step back, watching him as I wait to see what happens next, waiting to see if he was going to get up or if he was going to stay down for the count. Out of no where i notice Jyn come in and firmly plant his foot between the man's legs, ouch. As the man falls over I glance at Jyn for a moment before I turn my attention back to the fat man as the voice instructs me to finish him. Looking to Jyn again, I give him a nod before I move up to the fat man, making sure his head was down close to the ground, or on the ground, before I lift my foot up and slam it down with as much force as I could put behind it.

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 am

Working out in Realm I

The impact is harsh as the man’s face meets with the ground in a violent manner. Down for the count, he is rendered unconscious and an odd fanfare plays a song of victory. There are a few chimes that go off and a “level up” appears over both of our heads. The environment around us digitally fades out and returns to the normal white room that we had come into. Looking around, I noticed that the first checkpoint of our training had been completed. A digital screen comes before me and asks “would you like to save your progress now.” I press the button for “yes” before turning to Ingel. “That should be good for today,” I say, a bit tired and recovering from the battle. With a grin, I admit, “good work. I guess we’ll meet up the same time tomorrow and see what else this thing has in store for us.”

Current: 153
Total: 6162
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

After delivering the final blow to the man, I take a step back and let out a light sigh now that the boss battle was over. When I seen the 'level up' appear over Jyn's head I glanced at it for a moment, that was a bit odd.. As the environment begins to fade I glance around, figuring that must be the end of our session. When I notice the display I look at what it had to say before turning my attention to Jyn as he begins speaking to me. I nod to his first comment and wait until he is finished before speaking up, " Yeah. Alright, that sounds like a good plan, we can meet up and perhaps finish another level or two, we will just have to see. "

Post WC: 133
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Updated Ingel.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Updated Jyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out in Realm I   Working out in Realm I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working out in Realm I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2