Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)

Go down 
+7
DarkKnightCecil
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
LittleMariko
Antifreke
яuиє
aѕceпxion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Warpbox_01
Link: Setting OOC Thread
Continued from the Saga:

...The Division 12 gets their orders. The Division 12 officers call a retreat. The Yakuza stopped fighting when the Samurai Army retreated into the restricted zone. The Sacred Hunters retreat from the area too. The Division yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. There was little time. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone, but something in the air intercepts it. The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. He looks down. Imorte and The Leviathan stand to his side.

The samurai army all drop to a knee and lower their heads. His presence castes spell is placed over the area that causes everyone to freeze (espcially Psyre) and spells are negated (members are still conscious, they just cannot move). Tiamat, Marcos and Krys appear next to him in the group and lower their heads. Imorte explains.

"There was a slight issue with someone not existing..."

Dem clarifies.

"We're traveling back for this purpose."

He lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, then everything goes black.

- Saga End -

(???? years ago, In the past)

The present is no more. From this point, random people lucky enough to be alive (members and a few regular city NPCs) will spawn in various areas of the map. These areas are heavily forrested. There are settlements spread about in the vast forest. There are only pieces of the present that were ripped up and carried here to be scattered throughout the forest of this time. Broken bits of buildings, sections of road, and a few vehicles are littered randomly through the area where SaiCity was. None of the power generators in the broken bits of the city work. Items that are powered (i.e. cars) work until their power eventually runs out.
The largest settlement is a large village on the coast of the Endless Sea. The village leader is a man by the name of Gen Sai. The people of this era are skilled in hunting and gathering and most are skilled in combat. Sai City is how it was several hundred years ago!

Post Rules same as the saga: o posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. If you got lil minor npcs to push along your posts, then you dun have to wait on me, and you can keep posting for WC or PC.
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Warpbox_03

Last edited by escalation on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Izumi_01
At least her mind came back into focus as her energy was slowly returning to her. She would look around with a more clear mind as she saw the village and looked at it's condition, it didn't seem quite, up-to-date as one would think, Izumi merely blinked as it appeared that grunty and her came to the same thought that this village might have been the sacred hunters village. Izumi began to compare her memory of her last time being in that village and it seemed a bit different, but still the thought of this being a sacred hunters village didn't exactly leave her mind. If this one, this might have ment that grunty was in danger, at this realization Grunty seemed to have retreated from her cow shaped drink and returned back to the car. Izumi looked at the fox who had spoke, yet her suspicions were right, this was Grunty, and Izumi just looked back towards the village. "It seems that way, we should probably leave this place, I believe we're attracting attention." Izumi stated as she sat back in her seat in order to stretch out her back having it crack in this action that she did. Though it did seem odd, the way they were dressed, it was just all too old fashioned, even more old fashioned then the time she had went to Nidalis. Izumi would cross her arms across her chest as she kept staring towards some of the villagers who had started to make thier way towards thier direction. Izumi would only just arch a brow as she turned the key of her car just enough to turn the power on and start to roll up the windows.

-Word count: 285 | 1493
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
After an Anarchic Experience
Forrest: J10? (Map)

The heavy duty vehicle performs well in the forest. I could have sworn that we ran over a bear or two, but the visibility was bad, so I kept the thing rolling forwards towards where I sense Shiori. Once I get to the area where I feel Shiori, I look around and don’t see her. Tapp looks out his window attentively and Michael mans the sensors on the vehicle as he assure, “there’s someone in this location, boss.” The Hummer slowly rumbles forward before something lands on it. I look out the windshield and see Shiori who hops off as I bring the Hummer to a stop. “Really?!” I growl to myself, opening my door and performing the short hop to get out of the Hummer, and walk around to the hood. “You’re just going to land on the hood like that…” I murmur to myself. For that moment, I forget that the thing is actually bulletproof and damn near tank proof; it was fine. Tapp opens his door and stands up, resting his elbows on the door and hood of the vehicle. “A chic,” he comments to himself, “that can jump.” Acting more as I should, I turn to Shiori and approach her, first asking, “are you okay?” in my normal overprotective manner.

Current: 214
Total: 1856
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:45 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Loki_01

"hhmm.."

I murmured the same response once again. Gazing off in the direction of the coast line, I began to recognize it. I had spent much time up on the cliffside watching the sunrise when I first came to this realm. It was stupid of me to forget something so simple as terrain features. Then again, it was something that could easily be taken for granted, especially when you were used to skyscrapers. I shook my head while watching him explain the area, then target another one. Floating to a position where I was parallel, and facing the same direction, I wondered what possibly could have been there. From this location, I could see no smoke from any settlement, and nothing else was coming at us. No one had made contact from the division, so I was guessing they had lost track of me all together for now.

"Shall we?"

I waited for the other spirit to lead the way, in which I would follow.

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner
It was for good measure, but there did not seem to be anything of interest in this region. The question comes from Sanzon whether we should move on or not and I see no reason not too. With a nod, I confirm, "yes, let's move on." The question now was which way to lead. My ears had not picked up the honking south of us due to our elevation; with the previously mentioned coast, it made sense to perhaps head that way. "East," I confirm as I come horizontal and move out, flying rapidly in the general direction of the coastline.
Ooc: Forgot to roll my last post. My bad.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I wait for the vechile to stop before I finally hop to the ground in front of it and watch Jyn. I snicker as he worries over his car. Such a man thing to do. I bet I didn't even put a dent in that damn tank. I whistle to Ghost and the cat's weight comes to the knacksack and then I feel him settle on my shoulder. I pet his head. "Good boy," i murmur. He's quite the intelligent creature. I swear he is acting more human-like since we arrived here.

I look at Jyn as he finally turns to me. I smile brightly and close the distance between us. His question make me giggle a bit and I pet the top of Ghost's head in response. "Of course. Ghost-chibi kept me safe in your place," I chirp. Ghost seems to sense what is coming and hops down. I reach out and if allowed I would hug him tightly and lean up to kiss his cheek. "I was so worried that I wouldn't see you again.."

wc: 178
twc: 1690
pc: 5
Actions: Found Jyn. Giving him a hug in happiness along with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Forrest: J10? (
Map)

Dwem was about to give up when he heard a response on the radio. Feeling estaticked Dwem responded back. Attempting to key in on the direction of the signal Dwem responded back.

“Rogger that. I am going to find a nearby clearing and perhaps a better place to be seen, Over. "

Dwem went about as he turned the truck off and was determined to get going to find a clearing to be better seen. They had spare gas and a battery and he and his friends could patch up the truck if need be as pretty much everything they would need Dwem got everyone to load up and start towards the nearest road. Getting in the truck after inspecting the thing over for any Damage. Dwem started it up and move along the clearest path towards the sound of the horn. Dwem decided he needed Music and turned on the Radio but dint receive any signal at all. Looking at the darn thing as if it might be broke took a good look at it. Putting in a CD was happy when it started playing.

Driving along Dwem told the others to try to figure where they were by any and all means possible. They got to work on it right away. They arrived at a small water source as Dwem stopped and turned off the truck and flipped on the radios separate power source. Turning off the CD player so he could hear the radio better. Dwem went to the back and pulled out one of the packs to retrieve something from it. Taking out a flare gun Dwem stepped out of the large truck loading the flare into the flare gun. Taking careful aim into the sky fired.

WC 290

TWC 890
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Ingel_13
Yogi Bear attacks!
---
When I had heard the sounds coming from out side the van, something that didn't sound exactly pleasant, I looked out the window and noticed that something was charging straight for the van. Taking a closer look I realized that it was a bear like you see in books. " Holy shit. " I comment as I look at the charging creature, but before it could get to the van the man that he had ran into moments ago came out of no where, charging the bear before he began to attack it. However the man's attacks seemed to have little effect on the bear. By the time the bear was knocking Adrian around like a rag doll I was climbing out of the driver side of the van. As I came out of the van I brought my assault rifle up and took aim at the bear as it went after Adrian once again. Since the bear had its back to me, I had a nice big target to shoot at and with any luck I wouldn't hit the man the bear is attacking. Taking aim roughly center mass of the bears back, gave the trigger a squeeze and let forth a hail of bullets at the back of the bear. I kept the trigger depressed for four or five seconds before I eased up enough so my assault rifle would stop firing.

The bear was poised to swipe down onto Adrian when a barrage of bullets began to pummel it from behind. The bear let out a roar of pain as it fell onto all fours and once the barrage of bullets from Ingel's gun had stopped it began to turn to face the one that had just shot it in the back.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 1875
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Ingel_14

Last edited by яuиє on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

I felt good that she was safe and sound, but I wondered what my cat of all things was doing here. I give an odd look as I look to Little Ghost and then back to her. The distance is closed between us and a kiss comes to my cheek and I return the hug, embracing her. I respond, “I was worried as well, but… why bring the cat? You couldn’t have brought the big screen visual monitor?” It was a bit of a joke, but still, a man needs his TV from time to time. It was like his second girlfriend. Michael asks what was going on from the car, and Tapp turns and looks in and explains, “I think Jyn found his girlfriend. Did you figure out where the hell we were yet?” The response comes in from Michael, “no… still working on it. These reading I’m getting are a lot different than anything I’ve seen. There’s very little spiritual influence around us and a few of the instruments that gain their data from the Metro are not working. I hope nothing’s happened to the city!” Tapp frowns and nods his head. Around this time, Tapp notices and draws attention to a flare in the sky. Turning to notice it, I wondered if it was the guy that Ingel was speaking to over the com line. I trusted him to get to the guy first and we would probably rendezvous with them at a central location.

Current: 248
Total: 2104
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Adrian10

Adrian growled as he watched the bear turn toward Ingel. His eyes flickered from the creature to the other male. His eyes narrowed as he slammed the beatufiul sword of light into the ivory sheath at his hip. Stepping forward he brought the Devil's Teardrop back before throwing it into the air. Adrian kicked off the ground, crying out in range as he threw himself over the bear. His hand reached up, grabbing the handle of the black metal sword. The cross guard, designed like bat wings spanned out. In the center of the spread wings was a small white skull that appeared to be laughing. Shifting his grip on the weapon as he came down he clasped both hands over the hilt. As he came down he put all his strength and weight behind the attack, driving the blade into the bear's back. The black blade came out of the bear's throat in a spray of blood, along the ground.

Below him the creature roared, trying to buck the swordsman off like a bull with it's dying strength. Adrian held tight to the weapon but eventually he was thrown from the creature as it fell. Rolling away Adrian frowned. The position of the corpse would make it hard to retrieve his sword the normal way. Sighing he drew his arm back, willing the weapon to his hand before slashing out to his side, the blood flying from the blade, splattering along the side of the van. The look of rage in Adrian's eyes seemed to die as his strength left him. Falling to his knees the swordsman panted. The day had been long and he was tired.

"Fuck... you... bear.." he said, shaking lightly as he pressed a hand to the ground, trying to stay up.

(297/1,221)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 am

No picnic basket for Yogi.
---
After the bear had turned to face me, I got ready to unleash another round of bullets into it, but before I could, the man behind the bear sprang forth, letting out a cry of anger as he began to attack the bear now that it had turned its back tot he man. I watched as the man went to town on the bear, dealing a heavy blow to it that took what life it had left away and turned it into a dead bear. When the bear fell to the ground, I glanced down at it for a moment before turning my attention back to the man that had just defeated it. When he fell to the ground I began to worrie that he might have been injured by the bear when it treated him like a rag doll, I needed this guy alive in case any more bears decide to attack. I stood still, watching him for a moment, until he began to stand up, as he began to stand I nodded and glanced back at the van, letting out a light sigh. Now that the bear had been taken care of, it as time to get back to the task at hand. With that in mind I try to make contact with Jyn, " Hey Jyn, watch out for the local wildlife. I would say some of them are extremely hostile, we were just attacked by a bear, a tough one too. So make sure you watch your back, " I pause for a moment before I continue speaking, " Also, I made contact with someone else in this forest, though I don't know there exact location. I think we should try to find this other person and all meet up somewhere. Where are you? "

Post WC: 299
Total WC: 2174

Last edited by яuиє on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

I press against him happily, molding against him as best i can with him wearing his Div12 gear. "Tv wouldn't even work out here," I simply say and give him another kiss, a quick peck on the lips. I can see Jigoku rolling his eyes and Reirei smacks him upside his head. I swear the both act like a married couple. both take offense to that thought.

I pull from him and peer at his men, giving a wave in greeting. I look at Jyn again. "I woke up in what seemed to be what was left of the apartment. I some magazine rounds for you and grabbed what clothes I could. But when I did a scan from up in the trees I notice that the city is completely gone. Its miles and miles of forest. But if we head east we can reach the shoreline," I say to him, Little Ghost walking to the car and hopping in as if he belongs there. I put my hands behind my head, tanktop lifting to reveal my toned stomach as I walk toward the hummer. "You do realize that this thing is going to get stuck as we head out more," I comment and walk to the side no one is sitting and open the door tossing my knpsack in and I finally tie my hair back. I look over at Jyn and smile. "Lets get rolling then, babe," I chirp and get into the hummer. I look at both men.

"Konnichi Wa. I'm Shiori. Pleasure to meet you."

wc: 259
twc: 1949
pc: 6
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 am

My attention turns back to Shiori who kisses me once more. Her body felt nice against mine, but public displays of affection in front of the guys? I had worked hard to develop a certain image in front of them; the last thing I wanted to hear were jokes and teases about the personal life they were never given information on. I watch as she walks away and to the hummer speaking blasphemies of a terrain in existence that I couldn’t plow through with it. As she approaches the hummer, Tapp gives a mock salute as he greets, “ma’am.” When she gets inside, the techie, Michael, greets, “nice to meet you, Mike. All around genius.” He chuckles a bit and asks, “so you’re Mrs. Asei? I didn’t think the boss had a woman. I would have sworn he was married to his guns and car.” After a moment’s pause, I make my way to the hummer. It was just like my woman and my cat to get completely comfortable in my stuff; it happened with my favorite side of the couch and it was happening here. Those thoughts aside, it was time to move out and meet up with Ingel and the other group that sent the flair up. Making it to the Enforcer I get in and it pulls off, lumbering through the woods in Ingel’s general direction.

After getting into the car and starting off, I hear Ingel’s voice come through the com line once more. He advises to watch out for the local wildlife and that he was attacked by a bear. That was rather unfortunate. I suppose I had been lucky to this point, not to come across killer wildlife, but then again, I had a big guy with a machine gun and a large vehicle. There was the chance that I may have and may still be running over the local wildlife, but the heavy forestation made it hard to confirm bumper kills. I respond, “I’ll be careful. Don’t worry, I know your exact location and I’m coming up to you. You should see be soon.” From his position, I felt him near as the Enforcer’s engine would probably be audible.

Current: 366
Total: 2470
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 am

Adrian rose to his feet, frowning as he slid the Devil's Teardrop into the free sheath at his other hip. He grinned lightly as he moved toward the van. Climbing into the back of the van he sat down. His eyes closed as he sat there, letting his mind focus once more as he breathed slowly. He was trying not to fall asleep, but it didn't matter with the mask on his face. He stretched lightly, trying to make himself comfortable, thus losing the battle to stay awake.

"We should get going. Someone launched a flare and they might need help." he said. "I really suggest we get going because I'm crashing and if I don't get some rest I wont be able to help you."

(126/1,347)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 am

Meeting up with friends.
---
As Jyn began to respond to me, I listened to what he had to say. I was a bit more relieved when Jyn told me he knew my exact location and that he should be here fairly soon. And like music following a singer, I began to hear the engine of the Enforcer Jyn was driving, that was even more of a relief. I watched the man as he had went back to the van and climbed into the back of it, the battle must have taken a lot out of him or he must have been injured during it, or both. I made my way to the back of the van and pulled out my cellphone again and glanced down at it as I listened to the man as he began speaking. When he mentioned a flair, I glanced into the van at him, I hadn't seen a flair, though my attention was fixed on the crazy animal trying to kill us.. I couldn't agree more with the man, we did need to get going or we may come under attack again, though I couldn't just up and leave at the moment, we needed to regroup and then we could decide what to do, though one of our objectives needed to find anyone else in this forest. " We will move out in a little bit, some of my comrades are on there way. Tell me, what is your name? You know my but you haven't given me yours yet. "

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 2426
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 am

The boys introduce themselves and I smile brightly. Mike jokes about Jyn and I shrug. "I would think I'm better than any gun," I wink at Mike and settle into my seat as Jyn's gets into the hummer. I yawn and put my hands behind my head and relax, shirt riding up to just under my breasts, allowing th tail of Jigoku's tattoo to be seen. I close my eyes, Ghost curling up in my lap.

I listen as a voice comes into a radio. I guess its one of Jyn's men. Jyn answers and i continue to relax, eyes shut. The hummer jostles along, but its pretty much a tank and plows through the underbrush. I crack an eye open and look at Mike. "So.. Who was on the radio?"

wc: 131
twc: 2080
pc: 7
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 am

"I am a corpse. You have no need of my name. But if you wish to call me something you may address me by the name Ashram." he said, his eyes still closed.

Adrian's brow furrowed behin the mask as his eyes opened. Goranova pulsed at his side. The swordsman slid the blade from the sash around his waist and frowned. He set the Sword, his forehead coming to rest against the ivory cross guard of the bastard sword. He closed his eyes again as he took in a deep breath before opening his mind to Goranova's will. He breathed slowly as the blade glowed softly. He reached out, trying to find out what was happening. He was trying to rest and the blade was forcing him to stay awake.

"Close this world, open the next." he said, out loud.

His mind raced elsewhere, almost as if his spirit were fleeing his body. The sword continued to pulse with the beating of his heart a soft blue light pulsing in the back of the van. As he sat there his mind's eye pictured the world around him fading falling into darkness before he found himself standing before her.

Her golden blond strands of hair billow in the soft wind as she moves forward. Her eyes a deep shade of pure amethyst seem to glow as she takes in the male in front of her. Her body is clad in the red and white robes of the traditional Shinto priestess. But as he moves toward her she smiles. Her pale lips curl into a grin as she looks at him.

'Ashram, you cannot fight destiny. Fate does not forgive those that move against it.'

She was speaking into his mind directly but still she spoke through Goranova. He blinked, looking her over before he looked around. The woman just smiled and waved her hand, the world vanishing around him as Adrian came back to normal. His eyes opened as he lowered the sword, wincing lightly.

"She makes no fucking sense." he said.

(341/1,688)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 am

Meeting up with friends.
---
When he first answered, I glanced at him for a moment. Still, he looked like a really living dead man, or corpse. " Ashram, alright. It's a pleasure to meet you Ashram. And thanks for not killing me and helping with that animal. " I said as I watched Ashram for a moment. I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing when he rested his forehead against his sword, resting more? Since it seemed like the man needed some rest, I decided to leave him alone so he could rest. Before slipping my cellphone back into my pocket, I glance down at it once again and sigh softly, " ... I can't call her with out any signal. Damn it. What the hell is going on.. " as I finish speaking I slip my phone back into my pocket and glance at Ashram for a moment before I begin to step away from him, leaving him alone so he could rest. As I move away from him, I take the magazine out of my assault rifle and check to see how many rounds are left in it before loading it back into the assault rifle. After making sure the magazine in my assault rifle still had rounds left in it I pull the SG21 shotgun from inside my coat and glance over it for a moment before pushing the pump handle down to make sure it was loaded and had a round in the chamber. I wanted to be ready in case something else jumped out of the woods before Jyn shows up. And this flair that was seen, could it be from the man I spoke to on the radio or is it some other people in the forest that need to be rescued, if that were true then what the hell happened and where the hell are we.

Post WC: 310
Total WC: 2736
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Novak_10
+ After an Anarchic Experience +
A Rough Encounter.
---
Spoiler:
Post WC: 2057
Total WC: 2627
Gained: Katana
OOC: I put t in spoiler brackets to save space, nothing dirty!
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 am

I agree with the east decision. We needed to get to a place where there might be life. Unfortunately, in my book flying might not be the best, most inconspicuous way to do it. Nodding in response to his decision, I leaned my head back to gaze up into the sky for a few moments. The last thing that I wanted was to have one of those stupid creatures come after me. The fire would be slowly catching to the trees below where the lightning had struck, and I watched the black smoke rise into the air with a smile. That may be able to attract some attention to this area as well, whether it was good or not. I wouldn't have heard the sound of the horn either due to the distance and the masking of sound that foliage can produce. I hated to admit it, but I would even be happy to see that annoying div 12 officer right about now.

"Alright, water source means people. East it is."

Pressing my body forward, I shot forward at full speed next to the demon towards the East.

Tech:
Notes:
OOC : It's all good.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm

My robes move in the wind of my acceleration as I move forwards through the skies. I cared not about being openly visible. If someone were to come after us, the better, though I felt as if I could live without getting attacked by another one of those birds. With our speed matching and surpassing most normal cars, it wouldn’t take as long to reach the coast as it would by walking. Miles pass by beneath us as we cut through the air making way towards the coast. As I continued the flight, I noticed a large settlement in the distance. It seemed to be a good ways away from the coast, but an inlet river seemed to run through it. Pointing up ahead and addressing Sanzon, I comment, “there perhaps will be something of interest in that village. It looks like the area where the city should be. No wonder we couldn’t see it from our position… it is not nearly as large. This must definitely be in the past… look at how rudimentary the settlements are...” I murmur to myself, "this brings back memories..." Villages like this were easy plunders to be taken on a casual Tuesday morning in my previous life.

Current Interaction: Sanzon
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Michael chuckles a bit at the lady’s comment and retorts, “yes, ma’am, I guess you’ve got a point there.” Tapp turns to look at the resting Shiori for a moment, his eyes trail to her mid section, noticing the obvious appeal of her body. Though her eyes were closed, he is quick to brush off the gaze as if he were looking at something else, then turns to look out at the road ahead, deciding not to join the conversation. Michael’s attention is on the instrument panel in front of him, but as Shiori asks the question, he answers, “that’s bossman number 2. Sgt. Ingel. He’s started leading the team now that Jyn’s getting old.” As I drive a frown comes to my lips at the tease, but I ignore it. Michael notes the expression and chuckles lightly, “just teasing boss. Hell, if I had a secreta…” He stops in his tracks and clears his throat. “I mean, to say… you have a nice office, is all.” I give a sigh at the goof and order in a calm but tiring voice, “that’s enough” as I continue driving. After jumping a mound and coming through brush, we appear in visual of Ingel’s van. I slow the Enforcer as we get close to it and park momentarily.

Current Interaction: Ingel, Shiori, Adrian
Action: meeting up with Ingel, heading to pick up Dwem next.

Current: 216
Total: 2686
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Meeting up with friends.
---
As I came in with my attack Ashram evaded it with ease, show off, after dodging the attack he began to step back and as he did so I held my ground for a moment, watching to see what he was going to do. After stepping back he sheathed his sword and I frowned at the action, was he done already? We hadn't even got started with our duel. Though I could hear the enforcer coming, at the moment I was to focused on the duel with Ashram to see where they were coming from. I grumbled lightly at his comment, so he was going to let me attack him when he didn't have his sword, well if he was willing to do such a thing then I would give it another shot. Charging at Ashram once again, I brought the sword out to my side as I charged at him and when I came with in range I lashed out with the sword once again, slashing for his abdomen this time.

Post WC: 172
Total WC: 2908
Continuation of: Learning The Art of Sword
Rundown: During there wait, Ingel and Adrian in gauged in a friendly sword duel which we decided to do in another thread.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Adrian just stood there, his arms folded over his chest as he watched Ingel come in. He didn't blink, didn't hesitate in his breathing, gave no signs of fear or that he was worried about being hurt. His right hand shifted as he finally unfolded his arms. His hand was poised as if holding something as he willed the Devil's Teardrop back to him. And in a swirl of black mist the blade appeared in his hand. His arm came out as he stepped forward, closing the gap between himself and Ingel. The blade came down in a quick slashing motion, aimed as if to take the officer's head off. But the blade stopped short as Adrian's lips curled into a smirk. It stopped but a hair's width from the other male's neck.

"You shouldn't take your opponent's lightly. You must find your center. I studied you from the way you walked to the way you carried your rifle. And when you took up my blade I knew exactly what you were going to do with it. You have no hope of defeating a master, boy. But then again your training has only begun. Perhaps, given time, you will prove a worthy adversary." he said, as he shifted his blade.

Turning he walked toward the sheath, Ingel's rifle, and Ingel's coat. Reaching down he picked the sheath up and slid the Devil's teardrop into it. Slipping the weapon into his blood red sash he grinned. He turned to the fire not far away where a hunk of meat was cooking. Not far from them was the corpse of a bear, that had been cut up. Adrian reached down and plucked one of the roasting sticks and took a bite of it's contents.

"Bleh... Needs salt." he joked.

(297/1,985)
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:28 pm

My eyes slid open as Mike answers me and I snicker as he calls JYn old. "He is older than me I suppose it can be true," I say and then I find myself frowning as Mike nearly mentions Izumi. Jealousy tries rearing it ugly green head agin but I force it down. I drop my hands to my laps, shirt slipping back down also. I can't smile. I don't like the fact Jyn has such a lovely secretary who definitely has a crush on him. I swear... I'll be murdering some bitches if Jyn has done something with her. Reirei tells me to calm and I do, though Jigoku is all for killing someone.

I wince as the hummer leaps and then lands, Jyn finally stopping. "Jyn.. No more jumps.. Please," I say to him and open the door and get out. I.. Don't like cars. I really don't. Its why I walk or take the subway. Cars make me nervous and jumpy. Its a phobia I developed atfer a car aaccident with my real mother when I was young. She got her leg crushed and I had to watch as she wailed in agony as they extracted her form the wreck before they could get to me. I was perfectly fine, probably because of my powers. I sigh and make a face at the heat of the forest. I pull my tank top over my head, leaving me in only my sports top that only covers my bra. I toss the tank top in and walk around the hummer, needing some air. I know my tattoos can be seen now, but I'm not shy about showing them. They are beautiful and I think they're sexy. I blink as i hear swords crossing and perk. I move closer and I peek to see...

"Adrian-san!" I say happily, smiling brightly. I wave and I see the other man. "Ah. You must me Sgt. Ingel. Konnichi Wa. I'm Shiori," I introduce myself, in a better mood now that I'm not crammed in the hummer.

wc: 343
twc: 2423
pc: 8
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Grunty sighed in relief, and the cow she'd hunted down was attempting to struggle to its feet when Izumi decided to get in the car.
Happy to be leaving, but still wanting to get some solid food in before she left, she closed her jaws around the cattle's hind leg and began dragging it back towards the car, uncaring. She managed to hop through the closing window, but only the cow's ankle would make it.
Indignant noise filled the air as the fox continued to tug irately, not completely comprehending that the large mass of a cow wouldn't make it through the narrow window, and the thing struggled in her mouth, merely increasing the heat of her temper until she sent a few dozen lytflies up the bovine's wide nostrils and down its throat, exploding them quickly and reducing most of the cow to a pile of mush with legs and a head. The leg she'd been holding on to now easily came into the car, and she didn't seem to notice the mess outside, on the window, on her seat, and on her face as she gnawed cheerily.

Summary: Blew up cow, brought leg into car, made mess

Words: 187/1250
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:35 am

“It’s not like you’re pregnant or anything…” I murmur to myself at the order of no more jumps. The words are under my breath, to Tapp asks, “what’s that boss?” I advise, “nothing, we’re here.” He nods, able to see that and he opens his door and I do so with mine. “I’ll stay in here if that’s alright,” Michael calls out as we exit the vehicle. It wasn’t as if I cared; him in there doing work was actually a good thing. I notice as Shiori calls out to Adrian and Ingel. I continue afterwards noticing that they seemed to be in the middle of something. I wondered for a moment if they were actually sword fighting. I am amused that Ingel would get attacked by a bear and then start sword fighting with some random guy in the same hour. “Ingel,” I say with a nod towards him as I approach. Getting to the point, I comment, “you haven’t met up with the man over the radio? Or is this him?” Around that time, I felt a harsh pressure in my gut as I felt the energies of both Domen and Sanzon. Now that he was closer, I could tell without a doubt that the signature was him. I didn’t know the entity that the other signature belonged to, but he seemed to be of equal strength. The last thing I needed was to meet up with that demon without the Division’s leash on him, however that worked.

Interacting with: Shiori, Adrian, Ingel
Current: 250
Total: 2936
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:41 am

Regaining enough of her senses to be able to drive straight, Izumi would keep gazing out the window, and from the corner of her eyes she noticed the cute, yet mischievous little devil there trying to drag in a cow through her window! Izumi looked over at the spawn of Satan who tried dragging a cow through her window. "W-what in the world are you doing?! Stop that, it's hooves are gonna scratch up my car! Let that go! You don't know what it could-" and it was too late, Grunty exploded the cow. A dead silence happened in Izumi's world as there was once a clean passenger seat, a clean passenger window, only to be replaced with blood, What a mess. Izumi felt like she died on the inside, she knew she was going to spend quite a while trying to clean up all that blood. "my baby..." she mumbled to herself as she faced foreword, all sounds coming back into play. The screeching sound of a dying cow, the voices of villagers rising in anger. Yelling various words at them, and some slightly freaking out due to well, the cow exploding. Clearly now being labeled as some sort of monster, Izumi looked towards the now freaked out villagers who were running around, she noticed some of them grabbing some particularly sharp objects and all coming up as a group. "Oh shit!" She yelped out as she turned the car and the engine roared to life, causing nothing but screams to escape from the villagers, some dropping their weapons and others pissing in their hakamas. Hitting it into drive, Izumi peeled out, dust rising up quickly from her wheels that spun in place for a moment before the friction took hold allowing them to propel foreword and drive right past the village, as she pased on by, she swore she heard and old man yelling. "EEET IZ THEE RED WHEELED DEMON DRAGON CHARIOT!! ITZ CUM TO TAKE OUR SOULZ" She didn't pay much attention though as she focused on driving and getting away from anything else that would potentially bring harm to damaging her ride. Though she couldn't exactly get rid of this little spawn next to her, who mind you nastied up her car for her stomachs satisfaction, though secretly inside, Grunty was quite cute in her actions, but Izumi would never admit it!

Summary: Ran away from angry villagers who accused us of being some sort of demon dragon chariot. Now heading East with Grunty, leaving a trail fo blood and dust....literally....>.-Word count: 397 | 1890
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am

Meeting up with friends.
---
Before I could land a hit on Ashram with the blade it seemed to turn to a black mist, escaping my grasp and returning to its master. Seconds after the blade had been taken from me, Ashram launches into an attack before I could react to his movements. I expected him to come down full force with his blade but before he made contact he stopped his attack. I was relieved that he had stopped, if he kept going then I would be laying on the ground dead. He began to talk once again. What was he saying, he could read my mind or something? Or my movements. When he called me a 'boy' I glared lightly at him. When he finally sheathed the sword, I relaxed some and watched as he began to walk away. When I heard another voice chime in I glance over to the woman that was speaking. I glanced over her for a moment, wondering who she was and why she had arrived with Jyn and the others, though it wouldn't be nice to be rude to the young lady so as she introduces her self I nod faintly, " Shiori, it's a pleasure to meet you. You don't have to use my rank when talking to me. " turning my attention away from her, I glance to Jyn before I move over to where I left my coat and weapon. Picking my coat up first, I slip it on before picking my assault rifle up, " No, this isn't the person I heard on the radio. I haven't went searching for that person. Ashram actually ran into me while I was talking with you. I decided to wait on you before heading out to search for the other man and there is something I need to talk to you about. "

Post WC: 307
Total WC: 3215
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 am

Adrian didn't blink when he saw Shiori. He wasn't surprised. A demon huntress would be more than able to survive in the Western Woods. But when she said his name it took all of his discipline to keep from giving any indication. He took the swords from his sash. Sitting down, he set the swords beside him before crossing his arms over his chest as he sat down. He breathed slowly as he stared into the fire. He frowned as he felt something buzzing in the back of his mind. Glancing down he saw Goranova glowing softly. Even within the ivory sheath the bright blue glow of the blade could be seen. He stared at the blade as he heard Amaterasu's voice echoing in his head.

Adrian, let it go. You aren't Ashram. You're not the same person. He had his time. This is your time. Let it go. They aren't your enemies. After all, you showed your face to that pretty girl, before.

Adrian didn't respond though his hand did raise up to grip the right horn of the mask. He hesitated and let go of the horn, his eyes closing as he breathed slowly. His mind was torn, part of him fighting to let his rage go, the rest of him fighting to keep a hold on it.

(220/2,205)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:07 am

Forrest: J10? (
Map)

Dwem looks around after a moment decided to keep one of them on watch while the others set up a camp. Looking back at the heavy-duty beast of a Military truck, he got from his mother to use on this. Soon as Denther was on top of the truck on watch Dwem and Megumi were setting up camp in a short time had a fire and something to eat cooking. Traditional trail stew and rice along with some fresh baked bread. Getting the food on the fire. Dwem Policed the area around the camp as he took one of the hand held Radios with him just in case as he was dressed in his roughing it best. Dwem Considered the area when he saw a wolf come up to the clearing and stop but turned looking up and took off.

Looking around Dwem heard a disturbance in the distance as Dwem took out a whistle intended for to signal for help. Blowing it a few times Dwem saw his friends get ready taking out there weapons just in case. It was good to have a mother who made weapons for the Government as well as other gear. Considering the sound coming from the distance Dwem took out his gun as he saw more Animals charging through their camp in a mad flight.

WC 222

TWC 1,112

Kicking it back camping Moocher style and hearing something coming about to get shot. Razz
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 am

I took notice of the small establishment in the distance. We had made great time in our movements, which definitely was good news in my book. Without having to worry about any indigenous wildlife, we were able to get from point A to point B with relative ease. Our directions would shift slightly to accommodate the new direction. I moved up a bit to fly beside him while taking a look at the landscape. My body would twist, flying upside down so I could check out the clouds for a few moments before rotating back to the normal facing. I wondered if there was any food over there. It hadn't occurred to me how much time had really passed. I was starving right now, and for some reason I really, really wanted a cheese steak. Unfortunately, if we were in fact back in time, there was no way I was ever going to be getting one of those. It kind of made me wonder which aspect we would take with this village. Do we land by the river and walk the rest of the way in, mugging people and going all covert? Or, do we assault the village head on. The division would have no way of tracking their nano machines since they weren't here to track them. Thank God. Maybe I could relax a little bit while here.

"Might I suggest heading for the river? We may be able to follow it into the settlement without much trouble, unless you want to land in center square."

Tech:
Notes:
OOC : time to rock. 257 / 1839

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 pm

The fox pulled backwards on the tough meat of the leg, and didn't fully realize how much bigger it was than her until the car jerked off suddenly, sending her backwards into the seat and the large piece of meat after her. The leg smacked into her face and she growled, tearing into it with renewed vigor until she took the time to pause and look up. "Hey, uhh... ye has any idea where we's going? I guesses that won't be the only settlement but people like ye has to has a bed to sleep in, eh?"

Summary: Blew up cow, brought leg into car, made mess

Words: 97/2247
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Izumi would continue to drive following the dirt road that was out before her. "Honestly... I have no clue." Grunty kinda surprised her with the concern about her needing a bed to sleep, unless she misinterpreted what she had said. "Though right now, a bed is the least of my worries." She would constantly look around as she continued to drive farther and farther away from the village they were just at. Her current concern was to find out exactly where they were, it would be nice to have a compass, or something that told her which direction they were heading, and from the looks of it the sun was out. Wait that's right! "The sun rises in the east and set's in the west." She ended up muttering, it was sorta common knowledge on how the sun rose and fell. "Think you can tell where east or west is at?" She asked Grunty. "Could you take a look to see if we're heading east or west from the position of the sun? Even a north or south would be fine." It would at least give her an idea of what to look for, Izumi was focused on driving, but she pressed the button to lower the passenger window, thus removing a bit more blood off the window and letting fresh air in.

Summary: Trying to figure out where they are heading IC wise.
-Word count: 223 | 2113
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 pm

I look out of the corner of my eye as he suggests taking the route via the river. I had no reason to go in incognito. My plan all along was to land in the center of the village and then demand to speak with the village leaders to confirm our settings. After that, everything else would occur. I had no other objectives other than my curiosity. Since the suggestion was made, I wondered if there might be a reason Sanzon would want to approach from the river. He seemed to wish to go the route of less attention. It was true that in looking for answers, it was easier to do so without needlessly provoking a response. Besides if I wanted a fight, Sanzon would be the first in the line to challenge unless someone interesting was at this village. I look back forwards and nod, approving of this course of action, coming more vertical with my feet under me as I begin to fall from the skies, decelerating in altitude heading towards the landing point of the river. I speak, “you seem good with the tongue. I will let you determine our direction and speak to these people and observe.” With that, I would be giving him the go ahead to lead while my curiosity has its fill.

Interaction: Sanzon
Action: Landing
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Novak_10
+ After an Anarchic Experience +
---
Leaving the dead bodies behind, I begin to make my way through the forest once again. Moving through the woods I glance down at the weapon I had taken from the man I had killed. " What am I going to do with this now... " I said to myself as I continued walking, " Well, if I run into others like those two, I can use this to defend myself, that way I don't use all of my energy on my powers. " nodding to what I said, I reach down and place a hand onto the handle of the sword and begin to pull it from its sheath. After pulling it out of its sheath, I look over the blade for a moment, " I wonder if I will run into any more like those men.. This is an odd forest, I thought it was going to have demons, but all it has is humans. " I continued to look over the blade a moment longer before slipping it back into the sheath that belonged to it. " Still no one else too... Well, I can't say that I did run into some humans, but no Tyrn or that demon I was fighting. Perhaps they are dead. " I said with a faint nod, " Unfortunate, I was hoping to fight that demon once again and even have another battle with Tyrn. " Falling silent, I glanced around the forest ahead of me as I continued moving forwards.

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 2877
Gained: Katana
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm

I smile at Ingel and nod as he mentions to just call him by his name. He moves to talk with Jyn and i move over to Adrian, the smell of food leading me to sit next to him. Little Ghost appears in my lap and mews. "Smells good.. Can I have some?" I ask. "Also.. Why are you wearing the mask again, Adrian-san?" I continue, hand coming to the cat's head and petting. "Ah! And can Ghost-chibi have some too?" I chirp. All of this is kind of exciting. It's a new adventure for all of us.

Ghost purrs and I poke Adrian's shoulder. "Yare.. nl need to be quiet. Ne.. I learned the dark bonding. Maybe we can spar some day.." I lean over and whisper. "But when Jyn ain't around. He likes to worry."

wc: 137
twc: 2560
pc: 9
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 pm

I stop halfway meeting Ingel in our approach as we begin to speak. I still thought it was a bit odd that they just started sword sparring out of nowhere, but go figure. Ingel advised there was something that he needed to speak with me about, so I nod and ask, “what is it?” I felt the energy of the large demons pass over head and that alone allows me to give a soft sigh of relief. It would seem as if they passed by without noticing us. I had no clue where they were heading and why, but judging by the position of the sun, it would look like they were heading east. As I listen to whatever Ingel has to say, I notice Shiori and her interactions with this Adrian guy. She seemed to be pretty informal with him. It wasn’t that I was jealous or anything; it was just that I had never heard of an Adrian. Hopefully for his sake he was a gay hair dresser, but judging by his get up, I felt it was safe to assume that he was probably some crazed demon hunter in the same vigilante class type as my Shiori.

Current: 200
Total: 3136
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 am

"I'm sorry to inform you that my name is Ashram. Adrian died a long time ago. His best friends betrayed him and he died in combat with someone very dear to him. But you're free to eat the food if you want. There's plenty of meat. But it's a bit bland, sad to say. And unless someone's got seasoning there's not much I can do about it." he explained.

In a way it was the truth. But Adrian wasn't dead, he was fighting for dominance over his own body against the personality that was in control at the moment. He closed his eyes and brought the Sword of Light up. The sheathed blade stood on it's point the hilt up in front of Adrian's face. He hesitated again as he reached up, gripping the horn of his mask.

"You mocked him. You made him seem like he was nothing and he held you in the highest regard. Do you even care about the people that look up to you?" he asked, before rising. "Looking down on others is the same as overconfidence. It will only get you killed."

He slipped Goranova into the sash around his waist as he walked away, leaving the Devil's Teardrop where it lay beside Shiori.

(210/2,415)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:21 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Natsuk14

~MIRP-After an Anarchic Experience~

The wind rushes around me and hitting my face as I get the bone chilling feeling that I am falling from somewhere really high. It is the same feel of falling in a dream. Open my eyes to find that I was falling but wasn't I just in the city... I remember watching someone fighting something, and now I'm up in the air above some big ass forest! "Oh shit!" My wings wrap around me as it was already too late to try to up from the fall and I hit the canopy. I am slowed down by only by a vine that is web between the trees and final stopped when my ankle gets trapped by one and I flinch as the pain shots through my lag. The wings spread out as I hang there with a irritated look on my face. "Why does this always seem to happen to me..." I pause for a moment as I hear voices and look down. I know one of them... There is a snap when the vine that was around my ankle gives and I let out a scream and close my eyes as I fall again. Limbs and sticks brake before there is a thug as I land on something.... soft? It didn't feel like the ground but a person! Opening my eyes I look down at the person that oddly fell onto before letting out a sigh. "Oh great it's you. Long time on see Mr. Paladin." The wings flutter and fold up as I set up and slap him on the ass as I set on his back. "Didn't I tell you that mask was stupid looking?"

WC: 278
Interacting with: Adrian and who ever
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 am

I was glad that he had agreed to this route. Although my curiosity was probably just as high as his, as an angel I had a duty to protect humans, and not needlessly slaughter them. My other concern was their weaponry. If we had in fact gone back in time, there was a chance that they were more accustomed to engaging spirits than the normal present day. I had memories from my days in the defense line, and of the few trips I made to the human world. It seemed that there was a larger chance of the demons being here right now than there was in our time as well. Come to think of it, maybe there was a way for me to meet my master from when he was on duty here in the Human World.

My feet landed softly next to the river while I listened to Dom tell me to take point. I was okay with that, and actually preferred it at this point. There was another concern, and now it was time to voice it..

"Hey Dom.. if we are back in time, we need to be as inconspicuous as possible. Anything that we do now could effect our own time. If we destroy what might be the city, the city may never get built. it is urgent that we figure out where that Leviathan spirit disappeared to, and kill him. That may be the only way to get back to our own time."

Tech:
Notes:
OOC : time to rock. 250 / 2089
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

I hear the explanation given by Sanzon as my feet come to the ground and I begin to walk upon the earth. My arms fold across my chest as I walk, giving off the air that I was somehow more important than this land and any residents therein. I understand his point, but voice, “I exist. Time or setting does not matter to me. I have no ties to the future or any realm for that matter, thus the repercussions matter not to me. Still, I will not disturb the time balance without provocation or reason. If I agree to your terms, you must swear to battle me at your fullest after this experience.” It would be a just pay off in my mind and a reason for me to lay off pointless battles with weaklings… but if I should find someone strong here, it would be interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 am

Trouble?
---
As I came up to Jyn I came to a stop and glanced past him at the Enforcer and the others he had brought with him, it was good to see that he had managed to come across the Enforcer and some of the team. " Well, I was wondering if you knew were we are at. I haven't checked the equipment in the van to see if it knows. And... There's something that I'm worried about, I checked my phone and it said there is no signal. I was wondering if yours says the same thing and if you had an idea why- " When I heard a scream come from behind me, my first thought is something else was attacking so I slip a hand onto the grip of my assault rifle and quickly spin as I bring the weapon up, glancing around for what I thought was attacking us. As I glanced around, I noticed someone had fallen and landed on Ashram. I let out a light sigh when I seen it was just a girl, thank goodness it isn't another one of those bear's attacking, though the bear wasn't that hard, it was still annoying to deal with, but it did seem to treat Ashram like a rag doll. I watch the girl for a moment and since it seems she isn't a threat I begin to lower my weapon and since she seemed to be alright there appeared to be no need to check on her, so I begin to turn my attention back to Jyn.

Post WC: 261
Total WC: 3476
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

Ashram? The hell is that suppose to mean. I frown. Man is odd. I try and be friendly and he brushes me off. I shrug and grab one of the sticks from the fire. I pick off a cooler piece and set it on the forest floor for Little Ghost. The tom cat purrs and steps out of my lap to begin munching on the food I have given him. I then begin to eat myself when I find myself pausing mid bite to look at this Ashram character. I arch a brow in confusion. What in the hell was that suppose to mean? I'm confused completely. I frown. The fuck is he talking about. I don't look down to anyone. I never have. Sure I've cursed some bitches out and such, but I have never looked down on a perso for any reason. I'm not that vain or that much of a self center beyotch. I suck on my teeth in annoyance and get to my feet, leavving the food for Little Ghost. I'm not hungry anymore. Least not for something this a-hole has made.

Suddenly there is a scream and I leap back from where leaves are falling. My eyes narrow and my hands extend to my sides and light swirls under the palm of my right hand while shadows manifest under my left. Light and shadow extend and then burst in a faint shower of sparkles, my two blades now in my hands I take a fighting position.

A girl appears though and I sag in relief, a bit jumpy. I roll my eyes and the blades both fade away. I walk over to Jyn frown. "Masked guy has some damn screws loose.. I ain't sitting by him in the hummer.. I want to sit up front or I'm going to sing annoying kindergarden songs and then keep asking, Are we there yet," I grumble, peeking over my shoulder a bit and moving closer to Jyn. Something is off with that man and I don't feel all too safe.

wc: 342
twc: 2902
pc: 10
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 am

Just before Ingel is distracted, I feel something, a new presence, as it seems to be falling from the sky. I am slightly distracted by this as Ingel begins to speak. My gaze shifts to the thing as I notice its plummet, myself taking similar actions to my weapons as Ingel. Whatever it was that fell onto the masked guy who knew Shiori seemed to be humanoid and non hostile. Still, that individual kept odd company. I wondered if that were the type of people whom Shiori kept company with. Since she was not a demon and she knew someone here, I would leave thing at that and return my attention to Ingel, but while I do so, something bothers me in the back of my mind, as if I were forgetting something. To answer his question, my hand reaches into my pocket as I pull out my cell that showed no signal as well. With a nod, I hold it up for him to see and answer, “Michael’s been trying to pinpoint our location by GPS, but none of our equipment seems to be working. We are still able to use SpiritNet and local applications, but nothing that requires a remote connection. We’re also unable to get in contact with HQ. I’m not quite sure what’s going on. There are pieces of the city littered in this forest, so we may be very far from where we originally began.” As I finish up my words, my gaze shifts to the approaching Shiori who had some grumbling comments about her friend. I supposed if she was just now finding that out, they must not have known each other well or long. Continuing, I inform Ingel, “either way, we should keep moving. We should gather as many civilians from the city as possible. We should check on the male from the radio as well…” Noting Shiori’s expression, I make sure to see if everything was ok with her after speaking with Ingel.

Current: 331
Total: 3467
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 am

Adrian got to his feet, not worried about Natsuki. He walked past the first row of trees nearest to him before he willed the Devil's Teardrop to his hand. He stood there, the weapon lowering to his side before he stepped forward, his blade coming back. As he stepped past the tree he brought the blade forward, cutting through it. Turning he brought the blade down again, cutting through the next closest one. Turning his blade flashed out another few times cutting another three trees down.

"The blackest night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies! We crave your hearts and your demise! BY MY BLACK HAND THE DEAD SHALL RISE!" he chanted.

It was something his grandmother had told him once. He stood there, his body shaking as his strength left him. His rage was gone as quickly as it had come. His sword fell from his hand as he reached up. He took hold of the mask he wore and pulled it off. It too fell from his hand, cracking as it hit the ground. He looked up at the sky, before he began walking away without a word to the others.

(198/2,613)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:39 am

Turning my attention back to Jyn, I lower my assault rifle but keep my hand on the grip, looking at his phone when he held it up. When I seen it to had no signal, I sighed lightly, beginning to grow even more worried. As he began to speak I listened to what he has to say. As Jyn went on I began to grow even more worried for the safety of Trinity, I couldn't get in touch with her because of the phones so I had no way of knowing how she was, or where she is and since we are expecting a baby any time now I knew I had to find her no matter what. At the moment Trinity's safety began to fill my mind as I continued listening to Jyn. Though, he did have a point, we needed to find as many civilians as we could, but if there were others from the city then that means Trinity is here to, some where.. " .... Yeah, we should. " I said half heartedly since my priority had become Trinity now, though I knew I couldn't simply abandon my duty, but I couldn't just leave Trinity out there alone, not in her condition. " Listen Jyn... " I pause for a moment, trying to think of how to go about telling him since I was pretty much set on abandoning him here with all these people more or less. " I cannot get a hold of Trinity and there have been some developments in our relationship. " I bring my gaze to meet Jyn's and look in in the eyes, " Trinity is going to have a baby any time now and if she is here then I have to find her. I cannot risk leaving her out here alone, not in her condition. She wouldn't be able to defend her self against an attack from something in this forest. And you aren't going to stop me from doing this.... " I didn't want to have to fight with Jyn, but I also didn't want him to stop me from doing this. " So, I am going to go and find her. You though, you have a duty to uphold. You need to search for any one else and make sure they are rescued. If I run into anyone else, I'll make sure to take them with me if it isn't to dangerous and after I find Trinity, I will meet back up with you. "

Post WC: 420
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 pm

~After an Anarchic Experience~

I blink for a moment as Adrian stands up and I slide down his back onto the ground. While Adrian is throwing his fit, I look over at the other people standing around a hummer. The wings brake down into spirit particles and float away. Three humans and two hitorinji, the tall guy and the scruffy looking one looks familiar. My attention is drawn back to Adrian when I hear,

"The blackest night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies! We crave your hearts and your demise! BY MY BLACK HAND THE DEAD SHALL RISE!"

In my mind as a young woman this turns into,

"Your ass is so fat that it blocks out sun! making it so dark that I can't see me hand!"

My eye twitches as he starts to walk away and I being yelling at him, "Mom's boy! You're lucky I don't have my gun or I would shot your ass for that! Jerk!" All most as if heaven heard my wish I black backpack falls right next to me and big grin comes to my face. Stand up I dust off my butt pull a few twigs out of my hair before picking up the backpack and slinging it over my shoulder. Hmm so I guess I could follow Mr. Paladin who seem to need some anger management or see if the guys in the hummer can give me a ride... yeah I think I'll try the hummer guys first.

Putting a smile on my face as I limp over to the hummer and wave, "Hmm Yo, sorry for like hmm intruding and stuff but could I like get a ride? I have a gig to do in a few hours and the club manager will be pissed if I'm late."

WC: 299/577
Interacting with: Adrian, Jyn, Ingel, Shiori
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm

I take pause as the disturbed male takes the time to cut down a few trees before taking off his mask and walking off without further explanation. I felt that was actually pretty peculiar, but it didn’t seem as if he wanted to be bothered, so if he wanted to go out in the woods alone with his sword, he was more than welcomed to. After all, I didn’t view vigilantes as one hundred percent civilians. My attention once more returns to Ingel as he speaks. It seems he agrees but holds back. He explains his situation to me. I am a bit surprised to hear that he would be having a baby on the way. It was good news for him; maybe not for work, but for him as a person. With a nod, I accept Ingel’s plan assuring, “there’s no question if your woman is in danger pregnant with your child. Go to her and do what you can on the way. Still, running around blindly isn’t the best course of action.” I remember that I had once meet the women of which he spoke when Ingel and I used to frequent the firing range. There was no guarantee that we would run into Trinity but it did make sense that it would be better to split up as we would be able to cover more ground. I could keep communications with Ingel either way, so it was fine. I advise, “take the Van and Tapp with you and I will take the others and continue my search as well. If we find anything we will let you know, and I expect the vice versa.” Around this time, the young lady who had fallen from the sky limps up to the group. After getting a closer look of her and hearing her voice, I remember where I had seen her before. She was the loud girl from the gunner’s range. I give an internal sigh at my luck of civilians, but cordially confirm, “of course. We’re trying to find as many dislocated people as possible and get to the bottom of what might have happened.”

Current: 357
Total: 3824
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 am

I manage to listen as Ingel mention his girlfriend is pregnant. I feel worried for the woman and I don't even know her. Poor girl. If she is out here she must me scared for the baby. And who knows if there is even a doctor around her. Yare yare.. I mean if they find her I can help out slightly with being a midwife. Well Kami help us and allow her to hold out till a proper doctor can be found to help her with a healthy delivery.

I jump though as the Adrian guy freaks out. I press against Jyn's side and look in the direction of the crazed man. I frown and gently grab Jyn's hand. I don't like it. It makes my warning signs go off. "Let's make sure.. We don't meet him alone," I mutter and look to the girl who had fallen from above and scared the crap out of me also. KKami I'm so jumpy. But then I've always been slightly paranoid when i am in a place i don't know and could easily be snuck up on.

Jyn voice makes me blink and I listen as he gives Ingel his decision on his desire to head off and find his girlfriend Trinity. I nearly smile as Jyn allows this. Jyn really is a good man when it comes to leading his men. I've seen how these boys look to him. I pull away for a moment and whistle to Ghost. The cat finishes his meal and trots over and goes to the hummer and hops in. I walk over and pat his head.

"Such a good boy.. Now only if your daddy responded so easily.." I giggle and then freeze as I look on the roof of the hummer. My eyes widen and I tear up as terror fills me. I back up and whimper aas eight eyes turn on me. I then let out a blood curdling scream as I leap out of the way of the dog sized spider that lunges at me.

"I hate SPIDERS!" I scream and scramble as the spider lands and turns itself around, pincers clicking. My back hits one of the wheels of the hummer and I sit there, staring at the spider, unable to move. "Jyn.." I whine.

wc: 384
twc: 3286
pc: 11
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 am

I glance to Shiori standing next to Jyn. I didn't recognize her and didn't think Jyn had someone close to him, though we never talked about that before, at least not much of his personal life. Turning my gaze back to Jyn, I listen to what he has to say and am relieved that he is alright with what I intend to do. When he advices me to take the van and Tapp along for the trip, I think on it for a moment, I wasn't sure about taking people with me, I didn't want to reduce the number of able bodied men the group had and the van.. if Jyn did come across more people there is going to be a point when the Enforcer isn't going to be able to hold them. Before I could speak my mind on what I want to do another voice cuts in and I turn my attention to the girl that spoke up. For a moment I didn't recognize her but as I looked at her I found I remembered her from when I was at the range with Jyn once before and ran into her. I left the decision up to Jyn since I would be leaving the group sometime soon, though I knew he wouldn't leave her alone here. When I heard the blood curdling scream my attention instantly shifts to where the screaming is coming from. Pulling my my assault rifle, I notice the unnaturally large spider and take aim at it. First a bear and now a huge spider, what next a giant worm? Taking aim at the giant spider, I glance to Shiori before turning my attention back to the spider and give the trigger a quick squeeze, firing a single round at the spider.

Post WC: 299
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Adrian ignored them as he walked away. The mask had cracked where it lay on the ground, the Devil's Teardrop trapped under a tree. He walked away at a casual pace, not worried about what could come at him. He was used to the things in the world that could kill him. A few animals were nothing to be worried about. He wandered deeper into the woods, away from them and from the camp. He had spent more time in the Western Woods than anyone else he knew. He'd made them his home. And that's exactly where he was heading.

"He'll be here. He's ancient enough. Or perhaps she'll be at the lake." he muttered as he went, vanishing into the shadows of the woods around him.

(127/2,740)(Exit)
Updated
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm

~After an Anarchic Experience~

The scruff faced guy with the chick answers me, "Awesome! Thanks guy..." I pause for a moment and lean a little closer to look at him after his girlfriend walks away and there is some cross talk with the really tall guy that I was thinking should be a basketball player or something. "Hmm..." A light goes in my head, "Hey I know you! You are that pervert with the tattoo..." There is the sound of the blood curdling scream and my drawn to the guys girlfriend with a rather large spider. I found this interesting as spiders have what are called boxed lungs and normally the air is to thin for things like spiders to grow any bigger than a few inches. So with that line of thought the air here would have be really heavy but then it would be hard to breath and I seem to be ok...
I flinch as the tall guy's rifle goes off.

WC: 160/737
Interacting with: Jyn, Ingel, Shiori
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

It seemed as if Ingel was relieved but still had some reservations about something. Before he is able to get to whatever those are, there comes the scream, which brings my attention to the side. Unfortunately, there seemed to be an incredibly large spider on my hummer, that much sucked, but additionally, it was approaching in a threatening manner with Shiori in a compromised position. Ingel is quick to his rifle as my hand ejects the pistol in my chest holder. I was slightly disappointed that I hadn’t felt the spider’s approach, but I come to the conclusion that the spider must be naturally large, or something other than a demon spider, which would be more normal for someone in my profession. I am quick to fire off three shots at what would be the upper abdomen of the thing. I didn’t know how well my gun would do against it, but I also knew Shiori wasn’t a helpless dame. Calling out to break her out of her trance, I speak firmly, “Shi, kill that thing.”

Current: 176
Total: 4000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next