Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)

Go down 
+7
DarkKnightCecil
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
LittleMariko
Antifreke
яuиє
aѕceпxion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Warpbox_01
Link: Setting OOC Thread
Continued from the Saga:

...The Division 12 gets their orders. The Division 12 officers call a retreat. The Yakuza stopped fighting when the Samurai Army retreated into the restricted zone. The Sacred Hunters retreat from the area too. The Division yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. There was little time. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone, but something in the air intercepts it. The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. He looks down. Imorte and The Leviathan stand to his side.

The samurai army all drop to a knee and lower their heads. His presence castes spell is placed over the area that causes everyone to freeze (espcially Psyre) and spells are negated (members are still conscious, they just cannot move). Tiamat, Marcos and Krys appear next to him in the group and lower their heads. Imorte explains.

"There was a slight issue with someone not existing..."

Dem clarifies.

"We're traveling back for this purpose."

He lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, then everything goes black.

- Saga End -

(???? years ago, In the past)

The present is no more. From this point, random people lucky enough to be alive (members and a few regular city NPCs) will spawn in various areas of the map. These areas are heavily forrested. There are settlements spread about in the vast forest. There are only pieces of the present that were ripped up and carried here to be scattered throughout the forest of this time. Broken bits of buildings, sections of road, and a few vehicles are littered randomly through the area where SaiCity was. None of the power generators in the broken bits of the city work. Items that are powered (i.e. cars) work until their power eventually runs out.
The largest settlement is a large village on the coast of the Endless Sea. The village leader is a man by the name of Gen Sai. The people of this era are skilled in hunting and gathering and most are skilled in combat. Sai City is how it was several hundred years ago!

Post Rules same as the saga: o posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. If you got lil minor npcs to push along your posts, then you dun have to wait on me, and you can keep posting for WC or PC.
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Warpbox_03

Last edited by escalation on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Adrian10

Adrian ignored them as he walked away. The mask had cracked where it lay on the ground, the Devil's Teardrop trapped under a tree. He walked away at a casual pace, not worried about what could come at him. He was used to the things in the world that could kill him. A few animals were nothing to be worried about. He wandered deeper into the woods, away from them and from the camp. He had spent more time in the Western Woods than anyone else he knew. He'd made them his home. And that's exactly where he was heading.

"He'll be here. He's ancient enough. Or perhaps she'll be at the lake." he muttered as he went, vanishing into the shadows of the woods around him.

(127/2,740)(Exit)
Updated
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Natsuk14

~After an Anarchic Experience~

The scruff faced guy with the chick answers me, "Awesome! Thanks guy..." I pause for a moment and lean a little closer to look at him after his girlfriend walks away and there is some cross talk with the really tall guy that I was thinking should be a basketball player or something. "Hmm..." A light goes in my head, "Hey I know you! You are that pervert with the tattoo..." There is the sound of the blood curdling scream and my drawn to the guys girlfriend with a rather large spider. I found this interesting as spiders have what are called boxed lungs and normally the air is to thin for things like spiders to grow any bigger than a few inches. So with that line of thought the air here would have be really heavy but then it would be hard to breath and I seem to be ok...
I flinch as the tall guy's rifle goes off.

WC: 160/737
Interacting with: Jyn, Ingel, Shiori
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Jynbanner_01
After an Anarchic Experience
Forrest: J10? (Map)

It seemed as if Ingel was relieved but still had some reservations about something. Before he is able to get to whatever those are, there comes the scream, which brings my attention to the side. Unfortunately, there seemed to be an incredibly large spider on my hummer, that much sucked, but additionally, it was approaching in a threatening manner with Shiori in a compromised position. Ingel is quick to his rifle as my hand ejects the pistol in my chest holder. I was slightly disappointed that I hadn’t felt the spider’s approach, but I come to the conclusion that the spider must be naturally large, or something other than a demon spider, which would be more normal for someone in my profession. I am quick to fire off three shots at what would be the upper abdomen of the thing. I didn’t know how well my gun would do against it, but I also knew Shiori wasn’t a helpless dame. Calling out to break her out of her trance, I speak firmly, “Shi, kill that thing.”

Current: 176
Total: 4000
Interacting with: Shiori, Adrian, Ingel
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 am

Spiders. It had to be spiders. I've always had a huge fear for them. Even Yume haas seen me be freaked out when I had to fight a demon spider out in the back lot of Moonbucks. I don't know what it is. But I freeze up and find it hard to fight when its a spider involved. I press back against the tire of the hummer, eyes wide with terror. I can't. I just can't make myself move.

A gun shot. I don't even flinch. But the spider seems to sense the shot and leaps back, pincers clicking furiously now. Move. Mve Shiori. Get y9our ass up and move! But I find my body refusing to obey as the spider keeps it sight set on me. I'm the prey. I'm not fighting back or giving off a threatening aura.

Three more shots and I watch the spider move, but one shot clips one of it frot legs and cripples it. The spider slumps for a moment before I watch as the thing seems to get pissed. Jyn's voice is like a slap across my shocked mind. The spider darts for me. Move! I scream at myself, Jyn firm speaking having made me realize I had to move or I would die.

I summon Jigoku just as it leaps. My hand whips out and then I feel goo hit me, my eyes closed. Slowly I blink my eyes open and see the spider's parts around me. "Eww!" I whine and get to my feet, wiping the goo off my cheek and flinging it away. Jigoku vanishes and I stumble away from the dead spider, trembling horrible. Shit.. I think I'm going into shock. I begin to hypervenilate. Spiders. Oh god. There might be more of those. Spiders. I hate spiders so much.

wc: 302
twc: 3588
pc: 12
Interacting: Jyn, Ingel, Natsuki
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 am

When I seen the spider dodge my shot, I grumble lightly to myself as I begin to adjust my aim to where the spider had moved to so I could take the next shot. As I get ready to take the next shot, Jyn begins to fire upon the spider. At first he missed but he managed to hit the spider with one of his shots, but it didn't kill the thing, simply piss it off more, great. As Jyn shouts out to Shiori, I glance at him for a moment before I turn my attention back to Shiori and the spider. As the spider went for Shiori again, I get ready to fire at the spider before it could get her but before I could fire off a second round Shiori snaps out of being afraid and strikes back as the spider leaps at her. I watch as she whips out a sword, though I'm not sure from where, and turns the spider into spider pieces. After she had turned the spider into spider pieces, I sighed lightly and lowered my assault rifle, watching her for a moment before I glanced at Jyn, " .. This place is dangerous and I don't really want to split the group up, you are going to need everyone you have if you run into anything else and there is no telling what this forest holds... " as I finished speaking I glanced at the new girl that had joined us, " .. I can handle myself, but if you continue to come across survivors and take them with you, you are going to have more to protect on your hands and there will be a point when you will need more people with guns. "

Post WC: 293
Total WC: 4488

Last edited by яuиє on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 am

Dwem took out his gun aiming at the tree line, as he was unsure as what to expect next. Looking around Dwem saw a deer run out from the brush as he almost calm down when a bunch more seemed to fallow it from the same area. Exiting the brush and tree line. Looking around as Dwem took refuge of the truck as everyone else did. They simply watched the wild deer go along their way. Megumi at Dwems confusion attempted to hold out her hand with food in it towards the wild deer.

Dwem watching this shook his head as Denther simply shook his head at that. Considering the amount there was in the heard of deer. It seem the noise they heard a bit before was stirring up the Animals. Getting back to normal operation of making dinner or lunch considering Dwem did not know what time it was anymore. Dwem picked up the filtered jug and went over to get some fresh water. As he approached the large stream, Dwem dipped the large container into the ice-cold stream and filled it up before pulling out the heavy container.

Denther jumped up and headed towards Dwem when he noticed him coming back with some water as they placed it into the huge pot over the fire to kill the bacteria and germs in the water. It took time but the camp was finally set up and everything seemed alright as they had a little camper trailer being pulled at the rear. Al’right it was a large apartment to some but it was still roughing it to Dwem after all. Taking the opportunity to finish some prep work and setting up camp.

WC 283

TWC 1,495

Kicking it back camping Moocher style and hearing something coming about to get shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 am

After the result is given, I wonder to myself if I should have said nothing and just tried to plow through the spider. Just moments before her counter attack, I could hear clicking and clacking as Tapp was ready to get to action. Shiori handles the situation as I knew she could, but in a messy way. The one thing I thought of as she was covered in spider goo was that “…you’re not going to be able to sit in the Enforcer like that…” Of course, this is said in a low murmur. She seemed freaked out by the events, but overall, she seemed fine. Unfortunately, I didn’t hear any water nearby nor did I have any blankets or towels to offer her. After clearing my throat, I acknowledge, “good job… Shi…” Looking back to Ingel, I nod and confirm, “fine. I will take the larger group. You’re dismissed and we will keep in communications with one another. If anything happens, let me know and we’ll be on the way. Good luck.” Turning to the new girl and the others, I comment, “we should get a move on…” Remembering a bear that was taken out, I figure it’s fur could be used sort of like a blanket. I look to the large fallen animal that was closer near Ingel’s van, then to Shiori as I begin, “…do you think…” I pause. No, that wouldn’t work. I didn’t think she had any experience with skinning a beast.

Current: 247
Total: 4247
Interacting with: Shiori, Adrian, Ingel
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 am

Jigoku and Reirei whisper for me to calm down before i cause myself to pass out like a pansy ass. I gather myself back together and take a calming breath. I roll my tense shoulders and then make a face. "Mother fucker.." I grumble and look at Jyn and nod as he tells me I did a good job. My boyfriend wasn't the emotional type so i don't expect him to come over and comfort me after that traumatic experience. Also I've never told him I have a phobia for spiders. I walk to the hummer, edgy now. Ghost mews at me as I grab my large duffle bag and set it on the seat and open it up. I pull out a new sports top and shorts. I step back and look at all the men.

"Could you boys turn around so I can change my clothes?" I say, but there is a dangerous hint in my voice that says that someoe will lose their balls if they peek, well all except Jyn. Only my boyfriend has the right to see me without clothing. I then tap my foot and wait for them to turn away so I can change into clean clothes and put the soiled ones in a platic bag till we can find somewhere I could wash them.

wc: 222
twc: 3810
pc: 13
Interacting: Jyn, Ingel, Natsuki
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

My face twists when spider goo goes everywhere after the spider is stabbed by the chick that pulls a sword out of nowhere. The spider was something new but someone pulling a sword out of hammer space isn't something I haven't seen before... wish I knew how to that was done.

There is some more cross talk between the tall guy in the scruff guy. From hearing the two talk it sounds like they are splitting up. My eyes goes to the tall guy when he glances at me and says something about needing more people with guns. Hope he doesn't think they are getting any of my guns! Sure I would be ok without them but these are my babies! And why is he throwing around that word survivors... makes it sound like everyone else is dead. Like this is some zombie movie or something... I wonder if Seiki is ok... Ah I'm sure he is, he is too stupid to die. Most likely running around looking for the chick with the biggest rack wearing something that can't be called clothing... I wonder if I have a skirt... wait I have my school uniform that is better than bacon! Sex is greater than food... I think... or maybe I should cook some bacon...

My thoughts are interrupted when the scruffy guy says we should get a move on. Being the smart ass that I am, my hand comes up to my forehead in a salute, "Sir! Yes Sir! Captain Sir!" I just grin as I limp over to the back on of hummer and throw my bag in before crawling inside. 'Wow! You got a nice system in here!"

WC: 280/1017
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm

When Jyn said I am dismissed, I nod, " Alright. Good luck in your search and take care of them. " I said before I turned and began to walk away. I made my way back to the Division 12 van and glanced back to Jyn for a moment before turning my attention back to the van, moving to the back of the van so I could shut the back doors again. Now that everything had been settled, it was time for me to head out on my own and search for Trinity, though now that the time has come to search for her, I realize that I have no clue how to go about searching for her. As I come to realize this, I grumble lightly and hit the back of the van, " Damn it... ". Despite knowing this I am still determined to find her and will search everywhere if I have to. With the back doors of the van shut, I make my way to the driver side door of the van and pull the door open before pulling my coat off and tossing it into the passenger seat as I climb into the van. Taking my spot in the drivers seat, I unlatch my assault rifle and set it in the passenger seat as well. Pulling the door shut, I turn the key to the van and start it. After staring the van, I glance out the window, " Catch you later. " I said before turning my gaze ahead of the van as I pressed the gas peddle and began to drive away.

-Exit Thread-
Updated

Post WC: 269
Total WC: 4757
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 pm

The salute comes in from the young lady and I watch her make her way to the Hummer where Shiori was. I’m a bit relieved that Shiori had clothing to change into, but a bit annoyed that she would change right here. As many trees as there were, as well as the opposite side of the hummer, there were plenty of places to go to change. I suggest, “babe, you want to try the other side of the hummer, or behind a tree?” Without my suggestion, Tapp turns his back to her. Michael was in the Hummer looking into a console, so he was pretty much dead to the outside world. My attention returns back to Ingel who mounts the van and pulls off to leave. With his words, I give a short wave and bid him farewell. “Good luck,” I say just before he drives off. I hoped him well in finding his woman and child. Turning back to the Hummer, I walk towards it heading to the front seat. Looking up, I sense out for the other male who attempted to contact us earlier. If he was still on the com line, I would connect to the com link and comment, “civilian. Are you still out there? This is Sgt. Asei with the city’s Division 12. I’m coming to your location now.”

Current: 224
Total: 4471

Ooc: Contacted DWEM.
Interacting with: Shiori, Rekoa
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 pm

People are turning away and then Jyn's voice halts me. I look right at him and frown. "Did you not just see the freak of nature that just attacked me? I'm staying in the open just in case. You should know this now Jyn.. But I'm petrified of only two things in life... Needles and Spiders. So right now.. I don't care who sees me naked. Also your men are respecting me enough to not look.. But if you want babe I'll come to your side and you can hold up this blanket," I state, walking around the front of the hummer, eyes searching for another son of a bitch spider. I come to the side of him as he contacts the civilian from before I met up with him and his crew.

I wait for him to finish and hold out the blanket to my boyfriend. I was not moving out of sight of anyone, not with the chance of there being more of those spiders. I sigh a bit, peering to the side. I'm embarrassed and I feel like smacking my boyfriend upside his head for being insensitive about this. I was really scared. I'm tempted to make a mess in the hummer, but hold in the childish urge. "Hold this up for me, babe."

wc: 217
twc: 4027
pc: 14
Interacting: Jyn, Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 am

Dwem went about looking around as always watchful of there surrounding considering whatever might come their way from any direction at any moment. As Dwem started to relax he turned to get back to getting things cleaned up and set up in there temporary camp. Dwem heard the voice over the radio and nearly jumped as he was not used to it as of yet. Taking the radio Dwem clicked onto the switch and spoke into it after hearing the person on the other end was completed with what they were saying to him.

“Yes, we are here. Though I am guessing, we are all out of a job just about now if I am not mistaken. Over. “

Looking up into the sky Dwem was considering what time it must be just about them.

WC 134

TWC 1,629

Kicking it back camping Moocher style and hearing something coming about to get shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 am

Grunty complied, running her tongue up the window as it rolled down and finally sticking her head outside to look up and at the sky as the world rushed by. "Eh... I'd say we's headed east. Mmm, this is pretty cool..." She dangled her tongue out and let the wind hit her face. Of course, she wasn't all that concerned about the human with her and her actual needs with getting a bed, but if they could find a village, no doubt they could also find some booze. She hated to have to dip into her emergency supply. Some smokes wouldn't hurt either, she decided. Smiling to herself in her doggish sort of way. Humans practically invented fun.

Summary: Stuck head out of window, determined car was going East

Words: 118/2365
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

As I am speaking with the civilian, I receive an earful from my girlfriend. With an internal sigh, I keep it at that, holding up the blanket while she does whatever while the others in my troupe make sure they do not look. After speaking to the civilians, I offer a simple, “sorry.” A voice comes in to answer my hail and my attention turns to the civilian. His voice sounded somewhat familiar, as if I heard it once before, but not familiar enough to remember. I assumed what he just said was a joke, albeit a bad one. I wasn’t much for chuckling, but I return back, “that’s good. Be on the look out for wild animals. I believe we should be at your location within fifteen minutes…” if the princess was ready by then. “…we’ll be en route, over. If you have a vehicle, I would advise to stay in it with the windows up. If not… good luck; over.” I would suggest climbing a tree or something, but the insanely huge spiders might be able to do that as well. Looking to Shiori as she finished up, I would lower the blanket and motion to mount up. Tapp would make his way to the hummer, of course offering Shiori the front passenger seat. I make my way around to the driver’s seat and pile into it. The vehicle is restarted. Looking back, I ask Michael, “find anything out about our location yet?” He comments, “some weird stuff that doesn’t make sense, but I’m in the process of validating it now. I’ll let you know what I’m thinking in a minute.” I answer that was fine before reassuring that everyone was loaded in before pulling off towards Dwem’s direction.

Current: 291
Total: 4762
Ooc: Moving out.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Izumi_01
So they were heading east, Izumi kept driving down along the dirt path, dust still trailing behind them as it just seemed like country side for miles. It was strange, wasn't the city wasn't in sight, this was peculiar to Izumi and got onto her nerves, but she bit her lip and thought that maybe that was something in the way, that possibly they were on the downside of some large hill. Izumi continued following the path that from what she noticed the track marks were thin and not broad like car wheels are. She wondered if no one around here drove a car, she made a 'humm' noise as she was thinking. "Say...Grunty, don't you think the city should have been in sight by now?" she asked wondering what her thoughts on this.

Summary: Heading east.
-Word count: 134 | 2247
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:29 am

I wait for him to hold up the blanket. Oh he is in so much trouble the moment we get some time alone. Make him pull the stick out of his ass and relax for just a moment. I begin to undress the moment he takes hold of the blanket while still speaking to a civilian. I feel like I know that voice. I shake my head and pull off the soiled clothing, using it to wipe any spider goo from my flesh.

Finally I get it all off and redress in the new clothing. I pick up the plastic bag I had place the shampoo in. But I shove the dirty clothes in it and tie it shut. I feel better. A new sports top and a fishnet shirt over it with a cute pair of shorts. I gently pluck the blanket away and fold it oveer my arm as I hear we are moving out to find this civilian. I hum as I walk around to the other side, brightening as shotgun is offered to me.

"Arigato, Tapp-san," I chirp and put the dirty clothes on the floor in the back and then hop into front passenger seat, buckling my seat belt and settling the blanket over my lap, shutting the door as I relax.

wc: 217
twc: 4244
pc: 15
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 am

The fox brought her head back into the car quickly, dodging a passing branch that would've taken off her head had she been less alert. "Eh? The city?" she grumbled, looking up at the roof of the car as though she'd forgotten what the city was. "Ye know... I really we's somewhere else other than the plane we was on with the city and the commons and all that. Heck..." she continued, gnawing on the cow ankle and speaking sideways out of her mouth. "I ain't sure what this is. It ain't the woods it used to be... used to spend a lot of time roaming around and I ain't never seen any sections look like this."

Summary: Responded to question

Words: 117/2482
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Izumi_01
Listening to Grunty's response and she was right for one thing, this wasn't the wood's that it used to be. She would slow down until she came to a halt. She needed a moment to collect herself and think about it properly. "I have my suspicions you know..." she started "We may have been pushed through time..." She thought back of that being she saw stop the nuke and the bright light that came from him. "Or maybe even some alternate dimension." It was highly likely that Grunty probably didn't care so long as the human fun was still there, i.e booze and such.

Summary:
-Word count: 104 | 2351
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm

"Eww!" I move over when the scruff guys girlfriend throws her bag of goo cloths in the back, or at less I'm guessing she is his girlfriend... but whatever I got a ride which makes me wonder where the hell I was at. Let's see when I was falling I mostly saw never ending trees. I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone.... No signal... That's odd this phone had a satellite link. I could get signal in Antarctica. I put it away as the scruff guy starts the hummer and asks the geeky guy playing with what I thought was a com system in the back. Maybe I should have a look. A grin comes to my face and I pop my head between the guy and the equipment while shouting, "Oh cool video game! Can I play too?!" I found that sometimes if you just act the stupid girl people don't pay that much attention to me and I can sometimes get away with a lot more than I normally came. Having work with military equipment before, I could tell that this wasn't the standard issue stuff. In fact I didn't know what the hell I was looking at for a change. "Huh..." is all that leaves my lips as I lean back with a rather puzzled look across my face.

WC: 225/1242
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm

The hummer rummages through the forests in its less than graceful manner as I attempt to stick to game trails and such to reduce the amount of body work I’d need done in the future after finding the city. Of course, the thing being bulletproof kind of helped with things. Since Shiori had advised not to take anymore large jumps in it, I tried sticking to mostly flat areas when I could, being a bit mindful of my girlfriend. I look over to her for a moment before returning my gaze to the ‘road’ ahead of us. I wondered had I been too snappy with the towel thing. I knew that the situation had made me irritable and that I should probably try to calm down a bit and be a bit kinder. Looking ahead, I could feel Dwem’s presence coming closer as we continue to make our way towards him. Looking over to Shiori, I joke in a dry tone trying to be a bit more happy, “and there was no way to save the television?”

Michael looks to the young lady as she addresses him. As she eagerly pops between him and the instruments, he chuckles, “well, it’s a bit different from a video game. This is all pretty high tech equipment.” His voice is kind and informative as he continues, “this large monitor here is basically our monitoring system. It runs pretty much all the time. Right now we’re not picking up anything. There seems to be an issue with our connection to the remote server. It’s not like its timing out, it’s more like it doesn’t exist. The system is based on several backup and critical redundancy measures, so there’s really no reason why we can’t get any type of input from the city other than it not being there. Now what’s interesting is our location, because if I overlay where we are with where we’re supposed to be, it contradicts itself.” He chuckles lightly, “but of course, I couldn’t use GPS, I had to use older map systems and geomarkers.” He looks to her and asks, “does that make sense?”

Current: 355
Total: 5117
Ooc: Moving out.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I sigh and look out the window as we head off along the slight forest pathes. I find myself zoning out, Ghost coming up in the front with an almost indignant air around him. I pat his head and smile a bit. Someone had almost sat on him. Poor baby. The ride is a bit less bumpy and air flying and I'm glad for it.

I'm shifted back to realty as Jyn speaks and I peer at him and smile as he tries to bridge tha gape we had gained with all that suddenly happened. I roll my eyes and playfully slap his thigh. "Babe your lucky I brought the bullets I found along with a change of clothes and boxers," I tell him and then lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Plus.. I don't think it survived whatever happened. Not much of the apartment was left," I explain and then settled in my seat, arms crossed just under my breasts. I frown slowly. "Jyn.. I climbed up a tree to get a scope and well.. There is nothing but forest, hun. Even when I went into the forests for hunting.. If I climbed a tree you could always see SaiCity. Now.. Nothing. Only miles upon miles of forest," I pause and peer at him, placing a hand on his thigh, needing to touch him to reassure myself that he is here with me.

"I don't know where we are.. But I guess we can only hope we keep together."

wc:254
twc: 4498
pc: 16
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 am

The geeky guy is nice and fills me in on what he is doing. I nod a few times as he explains what he is doing. "Yeah I got it. The network is down so you're doing it old school like Captain Ahab would." I pause for a moment before I start to think out load, "You know I got a good look while I was falling... well it wasn't a good look but it was a look, and all I could see was forest. Something as tall as the buildings in metro should be easy to see from anywhere on the inland on a clear day. On top of that my phone and your monitoring system thingy isn't working when it should be...." I rub my chin as I watch him for a few moments before I shout out my crazy theory that I pulled from an anime I watched a few days ago, "I know! We are on a different space time plan!" I give him a quick grin, "Nah I'm just joking there isn't any way that could happen. The mechanics in doing something like that is way beyond anything most people can understand and the power needed fold space time like that would be like... hmm taking of a massive black hole and putting it into a sola can or something small like that." I pause for just a moment as I set back. "Would be cool though."

WC: 242/1484
Interacting with: Jyn, Shiori
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:16 pm

I take the kiss on the cheek and almost grin a bit as I continue driving forward. I continue to watch the road as she speaks. She confirms that we were very far from the city, so I could only assume that something very bad happened to the city or we were no longer on the same side of the world as the city. I give a nod and assure, “things will be fine. We’ll get to the bottom of this and figure out a way home. For right now, let’s try to help others until I can formulate a game plan.”

In the back, Tapp sits back with his arms folded watching the interaction between Natsuki and Michael. The conversation had gone over his head quite a while ago, so to him, it was like watching the discovery channel or something. Michael seems interested in the comparison she makes with the Moby Dick, or this sites equivalent, reference. “Oh, you’re into the older novels too? That’s cool,” he says with a nod. He agrees, “that’s a good theory, because that’s explains a lot. We’re supposed to be in the city now, but there’s no city here. We’re either in the future after the city was destroyed, or far in the past. It’s also a theory that we could be in a parallel universe where the city doesn’t exist. It’s crazy.”

I feel that we have arrived at our destination and I am able to see a vehicle through the brush. We come out of the forest into the clearing where Dwem and his party would be. I stop the Enforcer and open the door to go and speak with him and also see the condition of his vehicle.

Current: 289
Total: 5406
Ooc: Arriving where Dwem is.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Ooc: Exiting here. Making a new open RP.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:21 am

Updated Shiori.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Updated Sanzon.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Updated Novak.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Updated Natsuki & Izumi.

Last edited by escalation on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Updated Jyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3