Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The price of freedom II (critter master)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

The price of freedom II (critter master) Empty
PostSubject: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

The price of freedom II (critter master) Kaza_01
The spirit's attack burst into light everywhere and I stood in awe for a moment. That was one way to take care of the problem. A bit of an over kill. But the creature proved to be tougher than first thought. It was still there and going strong. The Tiger cub jumped out of my hands and growled again, charging towards the thing. It look a bit bigger than before. Was that my imagination? It could be. and it had something poking out of his back. This was strangeness in the first degree. Well magic did have affects on animals and plants. Perhaps all the magic he had been around of late could be doing something to him. Or could it be the demon's taint from earlier when I found him. Before my rape. That could be it. Would that make the thing evil? We would see. the thing look a bit angry and about to attack. The light forming in my hand brought a shield up before me. It was shaped as a seven pointed star. At least that could protect me for a bit. I wasn't sure what the tiger would do.
The price of freedom II (critter master) Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 am

The monster, a cockatrice she'd decided on a very basic level in her mind that it was, had staggered to its feet, smoldering, its three claws gripping the grass beneath it even as it seemed that its muscles had decided it wanted to do their own thing. It hissed and Grunty studied it with cold eyes.
You see, though Grunty took great care to never be sophisticated or complicated and was only a few steps above a beast herself, she hated while still possessed of her reason, and she merely hated because she could. This thing before her, however, hated because of instinct... because it was the only way it knew to respond to the new stimuli of these creatures prowling its domain after the unfortunate death of its mother.
And so the creature continued to stand on its half-cooked legs, its feathery mane rising in waves and its eyes gleaming hatred. Grunty frowned at the creature and, chantlessly prepared another attack.

Words: 160/160
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

The tiger lept at the creature with a growl and I hoped it would be alright. I held palm out as I began to call power to my hand. It appeared in red motes of light. They began tget tighter and closer to my hand as they gathered into my palm. "Salamon, spirit of fire, lend me your weapon." the motes began to condense and form into three scimtars in the air. With a flick of my wrist I tossed the swords at the beast. "Are you still hungry, spirit. I hope you like deep fried chicken." They soared straight towards the beast. "Tiger. no. get back." The tiger was not listening as I continued to try to call him off. So much for training the dumb thing. What were those things budding out of its back. He was aiming his strike for the cooked legs. maybe for a bone to gnaw on.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Once again, the tiger caught her attention with its movement. She didn't change her course of action much, and her course of action was, of course, another blast. She managed to tone it down a bit before the tiger arrived and only gave it enough juice to possibly blow the tiger back and singe a bit of its fur.
The cockatrice, on the other hand, would be thrown harshly against a tree and receive the blunt of the weakened blast. Despite everything, the reptilian creature only stayed down on the ground for a few minutes, another snarl already prepared and rippling through the air, and behind that snarl lay another and another and another, apparently without end.
Grunty looked at the creature and walked over to it, slowly, methodically, and reached down to check it as it coughed smoke. It was in no condition to attack her, this much she knew. Such high volumes of electricity would make it painful if not impossible for the thing to move, and it hissed dully as she lifted a wing and put her hand up against its sternum. She couldn't be sure of its biology, but she wanted to make sure she hadn't accidentally stopped the thing's heart, or whatever pulse-producing muscle it happened to have.

Words: 211/371
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:38 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Trained' :
The price of freedom II (critter master) Miss
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:04 pm

The tiger was thrown back and singed. This did not make it happy. It growled again and as it growled it began to grow again. It was now about the size of a panther with the buds growing into demonic looking wings. That was not a good sign. The evil taint had seeped into the poor creature. Would it be evil? The beast flapped them but could not make it up off the ground. It obviously was not fully grown yet. Was this battle making it grow up. (why do I feel like I'm in pokemon all of a sudden?) I called to the tiger again as he tried to attack the thing. It turned and flicked an ear at me as if listening.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:04 pm

The member 'Jaenelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Trained' :
The price of freedom II (critter master) Hit
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The price of freedom II (critter master)   The price of freedom II (critter master) Empty

Back to top Go down

The price of freedom II (critter master)
Page 1 of 1