Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach Empty
PostSubject: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki
:: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach
:: Lower Commons > East City

After arriving to my uncle’s associate’s deli to seek to further my gainful employment in the fighting arena, I find myself happily surprised by a new opportunity that revealed itself to me. There with my Uncle and Gentosan-sama was a man who said he would be able to make me a star. With little hesitation the deal was sealed and the paper was signed. After this, I stood on stand by as the men finished out their poker game before I was told that I would be traveling with Mr. Commons today to meet my new talent agent and to get started on my quest for fame.

At the end of the poker game, Maxwell excuses himself from the conversation of the table and turns to the side, still sitting down with one leg crossed over the other in a leaned back manner as he dawns a black PDA cell phone pressing a few buttons on it. A call is made which he takes via a thin ear client and here is a few murmurs as he sets up an appointment for me to meet with my new talent agent. During this time, my uncle has my attention as he speaks to me telling me to do my best and to remember that I will be representing our family. I assure him that I would not let him down and that I would take full advantage of this opportunity while thanking him for looking out for me. My thanks are earnest and genuine though he seems as if he is disturbed by something. After his call, Maxwell looks up and speaks, “okay, Seiki-kun. We should get going for your orientation. I have someone I would like you to meet.” I look to my uncle who nods, then to Maxwell and answer, “hai.” From the side, Gentosan chuckles and comments, “do your best kid.” Gentosan tells me that he will have Maurice watch my motorcycle for me and soon I find myself going out of the back door with my new manager. I didn’t understand how these things worked, but I didn’t care at the moment. All I knew was that I was on the road to be famous and that nothing could stop me.

We approach a nice Champaign colored luxury sedan and Maxwell tells me to get in. I open the passenger door as he gets in through the drivers seat. Sitting on the leather interior of the nice car, I am impressed wondering if I would be able to buy my mother a car like this soon when my first movie hit the box offices. The car begins to pull away from the curb and we enter into the streets heading towards our destination.

Oddly enough, we make the drive back to East City from the Lower Commons. I had just made the trip from East City to the Lower Commons less than two hours earlier but we would be on the opposite site of East City further away from my house than the deli was. This portion of East City held much of old downtown with businesses and such contrasting the residential area I lived in. We come to a three story building set between two larger buildings and the sign on the building read, “Syndelios Entertainment.” The car comes to a stop in front of the building and Maxwell informs, “this is our main building of operations. You’ll only really come here for official and HR stuff, but your new best friend is inside and waiting to meet you.” He opens his door and I do as well as we both exit the car and make our way to and into the building via the glass double doors. Little would I know the character of the person I was about to meet. I wasn’t told anything about my new agent other than the fact that it was a ‘she.’ I wondered if she were nice. Probably a peppy upbeat type that was full of energy that could keep me motivated. I blush a bit as I wonder if she would be young and hot. Pushing those thoughts away, I mentally stress that I had Natsuki for all my recreational purposes and that I had to be good. Casually entering into the building, Maxwell speaks with a slight motioning gestures, “our Asakano Seiki-kun is here.” Looking up, I prepare to lay my eyes on my new agent for the first time. 744
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach Balask10
Across the faux marble floor of the richly decorated lobby sits a large half moon shaped receptionists desk. Behind the chest high desk sits a perky young blonde who is busy chatting away into the mic of her headset. From the sound of the conversation, she was giving directions to a client who was already running late for his appointment. As she prattles on about which roads to avoid at this time of day, one manicured fingered snakes up into her hair to twirl a professionally curled strand. Of course it would be obvious that this attractive young woman is far from being an agent herself but to focus on her before taking in the rest of the lobby and its occupants would be understandable. Bimbos do a have a way of commanding the attention. On either side of the half moon desk sit two large ficus trees, much like you would see in any standard office. The waiting area is set off to the right, the large plasma screen commands the left side as it runs a promotional ad for the company on a continuous loop. Plush leather in dark brown covers the couch and chairs arranged around the center mahogany and glass table to make up the waiting area. The far wall holds an opaque glass door that apparently leads back to the office area. The door is partially obstructed by the ficus at the angle seen from the entrance. This is where the only other being in the room stands silently. With a hand firmly planted on her hip and lips pursed in critical observation, the older woman's gaze travels up and down the length of the newcomer. Stepping away from the door, and into full view of the young man, her heels click sharply on the tiled floor. "You certainly didn't exaggerate when you said he was 'pretty'. I suppose I could make this work to our advantage, but you realize that the line between playing sex symbol leading men and being typecast as the resident fag is very fine." Her harsh words are initially directed toward her colleague, but after crossing the length of the lobby and continuing to assess the boy some more she finally speaks directly to him. "You won't become famous overnight, boy. Are you willing to put in the long hours and hard work it takes to break in to this business?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Asakano Seiki

My gaze takes her in approvingly with a nod added in addition with the visual of the beauty. A goofy grin comes to my face as I mentally comment that she and I would be able to get along just fine; then I find out that I am mistaken. It would seem that I was looking at the receptionist much like in the original Mario when they inform him after traversing the dangers of the course, “we’re sorry but your Princess is in another castle.” My gaze shifts as I hear the click of the heels as they come into place and I see the person who I take is supposed to be my talent agent. Something deep within the recesses of my colon causes my body to tense up on her approach. I quickly notice that I am sized up and called pretty. Her words come in to shatter the pretty illusion build by Maxwell who quickly speaks before I am given the time to stating, “now now, Jane, don’t go scaring the boy like that. He’ll be just fine.” I fell a harsh pat on my back as my gaze shifts to the side where Maxwell’s visage assures, “you’ll be just fine. But nothing worth getting is got easy.” There is a call on his PDA and he is pulled away from me as he moves to the side. My gaze shifts back to the blonde older woman in front of me. I wasn’t sure if I had her approval or not, but I didn’t think a future star should be treated like this. Keeping my manners about me, I assure, “I’ll do my best, ma’am. It’s very nice to meet you. I’m Asakano Seiki.” I give a short polite half bow before rising again, but with the question on my mind, I ask, “um… when you say hard work, you mean like… reading scripts and things?” I just figured I’d go straight into acting not really knowing that my current status was that of an extra, where I would be one of goons getting beat up by the Power Rangers of I were lucky. 357

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Piercing eyes cut to Maxwell when he verbally coddles the boy and then dumps him completely in the woman's lap to take one of those oh so important calls of his. The kid seems polite enough, if a little thin skinned. That would have to be remedied soon. His gentlemanly half bow cause the corner of the woman's mouth to twitch slightly, almost as if a smile wanted to come out but was too afraid.

After the young man finished his introduction and posed his naive question, a long thin finger rose to press against the bridge of her severely straight nose. Once the pressure building beneath her finger abates, her eyes hone in on the gentle face of Seiki.

"You may call me Ms. Hathaway. Reading scripts won't become a task for some time, unless you have trouble remembering and delivering no more than a few lines of dialogue. Maxwell is correct when he says that nothing worth getting is gotten easily. This will not be an easy road to travel. There will be long hours spent making the rounds at open auditions for commercials and extra work to begin with. I will work to arrange closed auditions for parts I think you can handle, but that won't come until I can get a feel for what kind of man you can be. I am getting a little ahead of myself here, the first step is headshots. You do have headshots, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Asakano Seiki

“Headshot…” I repeat her word as I new that I didn’t have anything on me save for my wallet. I didn’t hold any pictures of me as no man should have a picture of himself in his wallet. The wallet should consist of money, cards and an old wrinkled condom that would probably never see the light of day, yet left a permanent imprint on the leather. Though this just now happened to me, and I just found out less than an hour ago that I would be moving into the realm of acting, I realized that I was probably horribly unprepared for such a venture. I was awesome though, so things that normal actors would have to worry about, I shouldn’t have to, right? Either way, for whatever I was not prepared for, I assumed that’s what the nice lady where was for, right? She was my talent agent, so that should suggest that she worked for me. Unfortunately, from what I’ve experienced thus far, it seemed to be the other way around. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was going to be ‘pimped out’ in the near future. With a sheepish smile knowing that I’ve probably already disappointed her with my answers thus far, I speak, “no… no I do not.” I add, “but I do have a camera on my cell phone. I can take one and email it to you if you want!” Ah that was genius. All I needed was a mirror and my cell phone and instant headshot. 255

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 am

Already knowing the asnwer before the young man could speak it aloud, the woman pulls her PDA from her jacket pocket and begins tapping on the touch screen with a long, perfectly filed fingernail painted a shade of red that could make a firetruck pale in comparison. Her eyes do not lift from the illuminated screen in her palm when the boy finally offers his sheepish response, followed by that rediculous offer to take pictures with his pitiful cell phone. As if any respectable casting director would accept a head shot made from a cell phone camera, if she were even to try and pass off that kinf of thing she would be laughed right out of the industry, not that she really cared much about this job, it was a necessary evil.

When she finished with the PDA, she slid the device back into her pocket and turned to demand the attention of the bubbly girl behind the desk who was currently filing her nails while transferring calls to various extensions. With a pained expression, the woman forces her impeccably lined lips into a saccharin laced smile before calling out to the airhead. "Tillie, dahhling, could you please call Raphael and see if he can fit this gentleman in this afternoon, stress to him the urgency of the situation. If, and only if, he balks promise him a week at the villa and three sessions with Enrique. Once a time is set call Yasmine and Hanni. Have them meet us there an hour before the appointment. Inform them that they both will need their full kits for this one." The perky blonde listens to the list of demands and scribbles them down on a notepad to make sure she didn't forget anything. When everything was written down she nodded to the woman with a dazzling smile. "Right away, Ms. Hathaway." Even as she spoke, her fingers were punching in Raphael's number. Jane turns back to Seiki, her face having returned to it's former severity, and inclines her head toward Maxwell where he continues to focus on his phone call. "By the time he comes up for air, Tillie should have your photo shoot scheduled. Hair and makeup will meet us there an hour beforehand to make you presentable. Until we leave for the studio, we should look through wardrobe to find some acceptable outfit choices. I'm thinking one formal, two casual, and one shirtless. You're ok with going shirtless, right?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Asakano Seiki

It didn’t seem like she was paying much attention to me, but after some things happened I guess that a photo shoot was in order. For a moment, I am in awe at home efficient this lady is. So this was the power of a movie agent. I knew that with her, I would be a hit in no time, assuming I lived that long. But then again, the thought that she might eat me was a inside joke I held with myself. After the secretary type is spoken to, I am addressed and told that I was to be made presentable. Internally I think ‘what’s wrong with the way I look? This is how I got scouted in the first place!’ I had made all of the necessary preparations a male should take when going out of the house and into society. I put on clothes that were either not from the dirty clothes hamper, or that passed the smell test; I had showered and put on deodorant and I had brushed my hands through my hair a few times, so I should be stunningly flawless by this time. I hope she didn’t mean ‘make up’ make up. I could never live that down if Hotaka were to see me. I am told that we would be going to wardrobe where she more so thinks out loud rather than speaking for my input. When she finishes and I am actually called upon to speak, I confidently nod knowing that the way I worked out, my body was one of the best things I had going for me. Audibly Maxwell answers as he re enters the conversation after ending his call speaking, “of course he is. He’ll go nude if he has to.” I hesitate, “wait, wha…” Of course my words are ignored as grownups are talking as Maxwell addresses Jane, “I have to run. There’s a code B with that one particular client, so I’m going to clean things up.” Looking to me, the person still kind of not with it, he pats me on the shoulder with a “do your best kid, you’re in good hands.” Looking to Jane, he awaits any response before he would head to the entrance to exit. 374

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 pm

The patience Jane displays while waiting for the kid to answer is a chore but she forces herself to remain calm. This is her first meeting with the boy so he would be cut a bit of slack, he was new to the business and hadn't yet learned the concept of time being money. When it is Maxwell that speaks first, the woman shifts her focus to him. "Nude is unacceptable unless you want your new client to make his name in homosexual erotica. Shirtless will be sufficient for now." The news that there is a code B to deal with causes Jane to roll her eyes and wave the older man away. "Better you than me. Off with you then. I will take excellent care of your Seiki-kun."

Watching in silence until Maxwell clears the doors, Jane spins on one stiletto heel and heads for the opaque glass door beyond the receptionist's desk. A quick snap of her fingers and sharp beckoning motion would alert the young male to follow. As she prepares to pass by the desk, Tillie holds up her hand to catch the woman's attention just as she presses a button to put the current call on hold. "Forgive me, Ms. Hathaway, but Raphael insists that he can not fit you in at all this week; not even for a month at the villa and thirty sessions with Enrique." Jane had originally intended to pass by the girl, until she heard the message. Coming to an abrupt halt, the agent turns to face the desk with a glint of murderous intent in her eyes. "Thank you, dear. I will complete the call in my office. I trust Raphael is still on the line." The perky air about the receptionist disappears upon hearing that Ms. Hathaway would be taking the call herself. She swallows audibly as she nods to confirm that the photographer is holding.

Glancing to the side, Jane offers Seiki a thin smile. The ill gleam remains in her eyes. "Follow me, kid. We will stop by my office to let me sort out this misunderstanding and then we'll continue on to the wardrobe department to put together some outfits." Assuming that the boy would follow, Jane turns and resumes her brisk pace toward the door.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Asakano Seiki

The homosexual remarks were starting to make me wonder if I were perhaps too much of a pretty boy. I mean, I could understand if males found me attractive as they were only humans as well, but it didn’t mean that I could be comfortable with such a thing. Being famous meant being loved by all types… The thought sends shivers through my form. I watch as Maxwell exits, thus leaving me behind with the lady. She moves quickly and with the motion, I quickly follow not wanting to get on the bad side of my publicist. As she pauses in her steps, I stop abruptly stepping to the side and watching the back and forth with the secretary and my agent. I am able to feel the change in the atmosphere with the ill mood change. I stay quiet during this time and simply observe. When the glance comes to me, I straighten up like a kid who’s done something wrong as the principal passes, or much like motorists when they see a cop on the side of the road. “Right,” I answer quickly as she orders me to follow her. The pace that I am forced to keep up with is brisk, but I fall in line, moving through the impressive building behind his strong woman. 218

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 am

The area beyond the door is set up much like any generic office with a few exceptions. Any large expanse of wall space is covered by one sheets (much like the posters displayed at theater box offices) of blockbuster movies featuring current and former talent managed by the agents here. Along both sides of the room are decent sized offices complete with walls and doors while the middle of the room is a labyrinth of chest high cubicles that house the grunt and peon level workers of the agency.

Jane continues her brisk pace all the way down the length of the large room until she comes to a large windowed office at the far end. The brass name plate affixed to the door proudly states that this is her office. Upon entering she would show a rare display of manners and wait by the door until he followed her inside. Then she would ease the door closed and offer the young man a seat before settling herself into the large chair behind her desk.

Taking the phone in one hand, she lifts it to her ear while pressing the button beside the flashing light. "Raphael darling, Jane here. Tillie tells me that you can't find a single block of time for me all this week." Her voice was eerily sweet when she spoke to the man on the other end of the line but the homicidal expression on her face was set in stone. After falling silent for a moment, apparently to allow Raphael time to explain his busy schedule, she began to speak again; this time with a tone in her voice that could ice over a raging inferno. "I understand that you are a busy man, Raphael, but I think you forget just who you're dealing with. I know you, dear, better than you know yourself. And I know that you can, and will, shift around your schedule to avoid upsetting me, you do remember what happens when you upset me, don't you Raphael?" Another moment of silence passes. "No, tomorrow will not make me happy. Today Raphael." While the man speaks again, Jane lifts a hand to study her manicure. "Three hours from now? I suppose that will have to do. Yes, we all will arrive in two hours to give hair and make up time to work their magic. I will see you then. Ciao."

Returning the handset to the cradle, Jane presses the intercom button and barks out a new set of orders for the receptionist. "Tillie, call Yasmine and Hanni. Tell them to meet me at Raphael's studio in two hours." Removing her finger from the button, Jane waits for the 'Yes, Ms. Hathaway' before lifting her gaze to Seiki. "Now that that's all settled, let us head up to wardrobe and see what suits you." Moving to the door, she would open it and allow him to exit first, then he would be led to the bank of elevators recessed into the wall separating this area from the lobby.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 am

Asakano Seiki

I find myself walking behind her for some time as we move through the grunt’s bastion to the area where her office resided. As she holds the door open, I do not make her wait at all as I quickly make my way into the interior of the room, standing as I wait for her to enter. I am motioned or told to sit and thus I do so at the chair in front of her desk. After sitting down, I take the next few moments to look around the room after it becomes obvious that she is busy on the phone. I suppose there was a separation of tasks. She would probably be standing around idle when I am on the big screen doing my thing, much like I have to sit back and allow her to work in my behalf. Either way, she seemed pretty good at it. After scanning around the room and getting a feel for the type of environment she was comfortable in, my gaze shifts back to her in the middle of her talking. She almost looked similar to my mom in some aspects, but I wondered how she got those scar marks on her. She would probably be really pretty without them, but then again, if she were really pretty it wouldn’t go with her personality. I hear the names of the make up artists and wonder what type of girls Yasmine and Hanni were. I wondered if they were as hot as the receptionist. That thought leads me to wonder if the receptionist was single. She hadn’t really given me any looks or anything like that, but as I got famous, I would probably catch her eye. As I think on it, I figured when I got famous I would have too many girls; Natsuki might get jealous. I’d have so many bitches, they would call me bitches. Internally I chuckle a bit as I shake my head knowing that I would never cheat on Natsuki, though the thought was flattering. The mental image of a jealous Natsuki was enough to get me riled up by its self. I am brought out of my thoughts when I am addressed and I look up from my stupor and quickly stand as Ms. Jane does. “Hai,” I answer as I move with her to the door, exiting out of it and pausing to follow her to the elevator. I wondered how I should refer to her or in what aspect I should speak to her; it would be so much easier to have an assistant that was subordinate to me… and maybe cooler. Deciding to be social and try to open a casual conversation, I venture in a very casual manner, “have you been doing this long, Jane?” This would let me know whether I should simply refer to her by her first name, last name, or with an honorific attached to it. 489

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm

During the short walk to the elevators and the waiting time for the metal doors to part, Jane listens to the young man's attempt at conversation. Idle chatter has never been her forte but she knew keeping her clients happy and comfortable was the most important aspect of her job. Without clients there would be no revenue and no reason for her to keep this particular position. Since the kid obviously missed her side of the introduction conversation, where she specifically told him he could call her Ms. Hathaway, her first reaction was to correct his informal use of her first name. Stopping herself just short of doing this, she glanced to the side to consider him once more. He seemed like a nice enough boy, attractive enough to have a viable shot at the business if groomed properly. He could end up being quite the money maker, an asset to Jane in the long run, plus he had the fact that he didn't irritate her on sight in his favor. So the use of her first name would be forgiven for now, for the sake of his comfort.

"It has been a few years now. This was not my first choice of career but somewhere along the way the opportunity presented itself so I gave it a try. It turns out that I have a bit of natural talent for this kind of work so I've been able to stick with it. If I may ask, what is it that you do now? You look young enough to still be in school, but is that all you do or is there some job on the side?"

Jane wasn't very adept at small talk, but she gave it a genuine try for the sake of her new client. Her tone would be her usual somewhat short snippish sort, but there would be no obvious disdain or condemnation contained within it. Once the elevator doors open, she would allow him to enter first before following suit and pressing the button for the next floor up. The ride would not last more than a few seconds and then the doors would part again to reveal a large expanse of dressing rooms spanning one wall and racks upon racks of clothes from all sorts of styles and colors lined up along the wall closest to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 am

Asakano Seiki

The ice was broken, but it still seemed as if she were a bit short though she did request input rather than simply answer the question, which was always good. She didn’t respond harshly to me calling her by her first name, but still, calling an adult by her name so informally felt a bit weird to me. I didn’t think I would be able to be used to it even if I were told to do it that way, so from there, I make the mental decision to add Ms with her name. Calling her Ms. Hathaway, like she may have stated earlier, seemed a bit too informal. Of course, I wanted to be comfortable around her, so Ms. Jane made her seem like someone not so scary. I would see how she would continue to react to me in the future and base things on that. I was certain there was a kind and soft woman beneath that scary exterior… right? As her question ends and the elevator doors open and I look up at the parting doors with the ding, taking the first few steps onto the elevator preceding her as I answer, “I just graduated high school. I just run errands for my uncle and his friend who knew Mr. Maxwell and that’s how I got here.” I continue since she didn’t seem like someone I had to hide anything from, “I do some fighting at Brawler’s Alley to earn money, but besides that and school, that’s about it.” The doors part as the elevator comes to a stop with the dressing rooms revealing itself to me. A bit in awe, I murmur, “this is all the clothes anyone would ever need…” 286

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Upon hearing the news that the young man spends time at Brawler's Alley to pick up extra money, Jane is forced to wonder how best to approach that particular speedbump. Before she has a chance to formulate a response, the elevator doors open and she hears his quiet reaction to the clothes amassed in the room. Giving a soft chuckle, she steps out from the elevator and moves well into the room. "Not quite, my dear boy, but this would be a healthy start to having a well rounded summer wardrobe." With a wave of her hand, she moves over to a rack of casual clothes for men and starts sliding the hangers around. When she came upon a light blue polo paired with khaki slacks, she pulled it from the rack and turned to hold it up in front of the boy's body. "Hmm... not quite right." Turning back, she continues looking through the casual wear. As her hands work endlessly, she finally mentions the Brawler's Alley thing. "Are you planning on continuing the fighting at Brawler's Alley while pursuing your acting career?" Jane knew her position didn't allow her to make choices about the private lives of her clients, but she could offer her honest opinion on them.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Asakano Seiki

“Oh,” I say with a nod as I continue to move about the area in a slow and admiring manner. My gaze shifts with her as my focus of attention as she begins to move through the racks of clothing to find something suitable for me to wear. Thinking to myself, I supposed that I didn’t need to worry about picking out my own clothes, since I had the much harder task of dressing and looking cute and alluring. I hold still as the polo and khakis are held to my body, feeling much like a boy who’s gone to the Umbrella Shopping District with his mother for school shopping. The clothes are rejected and she continues her search as I stand by. When the question about Brawler’s Alley is brought back up, I find myself thinking about it a bit. It would make sense for me not to endanger the product that was my body, but part of the reason I was here was because of my ability there since that was where I was scouted. Ultimately, the decision was not my choice. With a casual shrug I look to the side and answer, “it’s not really up to me, though I don’t think my uncle’s friend will have me fighting there if he thinks I can make more money her….” I pause for a moment and think. Gentosan always got a portion of my profits from the fights, though I didn’t know how much. He didn’t seem to be in on the deal with my new profession, so I might still be expected to fight for him, especially with my potential new status. I continue softly, “well… I might have to still, but I don’t mind it.” I didn’t want to disappoint the person who made this opportunity for me, nor cause any friction for my uncle. 309

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 am

While studiously browsing through the clothing options before her, only glancing back at him every so often to double check his coloring and build, Jane listens to the young man's answer concerning his participation at Brawler's Alley. From what he said, and the way he said it, she was getting the idea that fighting was not entirely his choice. The woman had a personal problem with families that dictate the actions and life choices of the younger generations, but she would not comment or interfere at this time. Should it become detrimental to her job or stand in the way of what she was trying to acomplish for this client, then she would be forced to voice her concerns. Until that time she would continue on in her current endeavors.

Once she had found an armfull of possible casual outfits, Jane turns back to face the young man and hand him the clothes. "If you do have to continue fighting, be careful. Try not to take too many hits to the face. Try these on for now. Only come and show me the ones you think make you look exceptionally handsome." This instruction was meant to save time while also assessing his self image to see if his tastes could be trusted. Too many young men could not be trusted to dress themselves for auditions these days. Jane held a large amount of hope that this particular young man would renew her faith in the fashion sense of the straight male species.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Asakano Seiki

After my words, I wondered if I were a grunt. I was pretty sure by this point that my uncle was a part of some type of organization. I was dense, but only to a certain extent and only for cuteness. I knew that my uncle would look out for my well being and I trusted Gentosan, so Maxwell would be the new guy that I would have to be wary about. I didn’t think that I had to worry about Jane as much, as she seemed to be about as straightforward as anyone could be. I continue to watch as she goes through the clothes. As she turns to me, I give her my attention and nod. It wasn’t like I enjoyed being hit in the face, so that was something I tried to minimize on a regular basis. “Right,” I agree. The order I am given was kind of odd to me, but I assure her, “I’ll do my best.” I take the clothes from her and look around for a dressing room, walking in the direction it should intuitively be in before pausing and turning the other way. Though it was a dressing room, there would have to be a place to change, since she told me to only come out in the good ones. In order to come out of someplace I would have to find it first. Eventually my eyes come across a folding dressing divider that would serve this purpose near the corner of the room. I move towards it and then inspect it before getting behind it, moving onto the task of getting down to my underwear. 274

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:30 am

Seeing the young man apparently having trouble identifying the large dressing rooms, Jane would offer assistance in the form of a discreet cough and point across the open space of the room. She could understand how someone not used to seeing dressing rooms this size could mistake them for small to medium sized offices.

While he was trying on and testing out the casual wear outfits, Jane moves on to the formal rack to find something that would bump his boyishly charming looks up in to the dashingly handsome category. That was one of her specialties, to spot clothes that will accentuate key features of her clients so that their true potential will shine through the camera. It didn't take long to find two promising possibilities from the formal rack, one tuxedo and one pinstripe suit, both in black.

Formal wear in tow, Jane moves to wait beside the dressing area the kid chose. She was mildly curious to see how the different colors would react with his eyes and skin tone. Personally she was betting on either the red or green to set off his coloring, but if the blue or bone looked better she would be pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 am

Asakano Seiki

After getting down into my underwear, I then go through actually looking at the outfits that were prepared for me. The think work is taken out of it for me since Jane had given me outfits instead of articles of clothing. This meant that I didn’t have to worry about picking and choosing between various clothes. Since she was the pro, I would just try on what she gave me and see what I liked. I spend a few minutes trying on the clothing that was given to me and taking time to look at myself in the mirror. I found that I did not like the clothes that made me look Ivy League or preppy internally knowing that I would already prefer something more sporty or rugged. With that mind set in place, I would make minor altercations to my clothes to attempt to look less orthodox and more casual while refusing things like tucking in shirts. When I think that I have come across something that I could feel comfortable in, I step from within the dressing room to show her to gain her approval before going back in for the next outfit. With my selection, my jock tendencies should be well noticeable. 205

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:27 pm

When the young man emerged from the dressing area for the first time Jane could already get a feel for what his personal tastes were. He was apparently favoring the sporty side of casual and shying away from the more preppy look, which suited Jane just fine given the fact that sporty made his althletic build stand out. Each time he came out to show off an outfit, Jane would either give him a simple nod or a slight shake of her head. His first choice, complete with personal touches, earned a nod from the woman. Accentuating his well developed body could gain him jock roles which would offset his pretty boy looks and help him steer clear of being lured into the dreaded neighborhood of the friend zone or worse. Starting off as random jock #3 was certainly a worthy beginning on the path to the world of playing the leading male role. At one point when he came out, the woman would hand over the two formal choices and instruct him to move on to these after he had exhausted the casual options.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Asakano Seiki

Looking up, I take the formal attire from the lady. I look at the clothes with an odd visage for a moment as I hold them up in my right arm peering at them at face level. My attention is to her as I am informed that they would be what I would be trying on next. So with that, it is confirmed that I would have to do stiff and formal as well. I rarely found myself in formal attire since there was no real event in my life for such a thing. I wasn’t rich and I didn’t go out to fancy type parties. I knew there was a special way to put on said attire; I just didn’t know if I knew how to do it correctly or not. There were enough social hints in the media and on top of that, how many wrong ways could there possibly be to put on clothes wrong? With a nod, I take the clothes and fold them over my arm before I move behind the dressing divide yet again to pull myself away from my fabric bounds and dive into new fixings. I went through many of the casuals already, so I wouldn’t bother with anything else, since I tried on the things I liked first. No reason to try on things I didn’t like. With the formal option, luckily there were only two choices to choose from; I would eventually try both. After disrobing and re robing into choice one, I come out in a rigid manner, my posture showing my discomfort. “It’s not to bad,” I manage out as I turn showcasing the wardrobe to Jane. 279

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 pm

When the young man took the formal choices and went back in to try them on the woman was hopeful that he would emerge looking suave and debonair. What met her gaze when he finally had the first of the two formal options on was anything but dashing. She had hoped for something resembling a young 007 or millionaire bachelor attending a charity event. Instead the man looked like a reluctant acquaintance shoved into a monkey suit to fill in for a last minute groomsman welching on the original deal. After his short comment, Jane shook her head with a hint of a smile.

"No, it's not too bad, but the camera will pick up on your discomfort more easily than I am. Try the second option, it is less constrictive than that traditional style. No cummerbund or tie to make you feel all gussied up. Think of the other option as nothing more than a nice suit. Pretend you're already the leading man and that the scene calls for you to attend a glamorous charity event where a dazzling starlet will be hanging on your arm."

If that didn't work, Jane would have to think of something else quickly. Their dressing time was running out fast.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Asakano Seiki

It is confirmed that my demeanor was stiff. I feel a bit embarassed as she points out that it would be easily noticeable and make mental notes to perhaps attempt to dress formally around the house so that I could get used to wearing stuff like this without feeling stiff; if that worked. It could be the fact that I was umcomfortable with her seeing me like this, so training at home wouldn't work either. Thoughts on what I could do continue to form in my mind as as nod after being told to go in and try the second set of clothing. Still her coaching was encouraging. At first I thought her corrections would be done with a whip whereas I would be told that if I didn't do it correctly, my life would be shortened by several years, but it seemed that he soft side came out in a constructive manner. After making my way back into the dressing area, I strip down once again, getting out of the formal attire and hanging it back onto the hangers on which they came. I set them to the side after brushing out the wrinkles and then, in my underwear and all, turn to my next project, which would be the second set of clothing. It doesn't take me long to emerse myself into the less formal of the formal wear and after getting everything on and situated, I make my way back out to present myself to her, attempting to be a bit more confident and comfortable in the attire. 261

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 pm

While the boy was back in the dressing area trying on the second of the formal wear choices, Jane took the time to pull out her PDA and rearrange the afternoon's schedule so she would not have to leave the kid alone with Raphael. It was imperative that she sit in on the photo shoot to make sure the photographer did not take out his frustrations on her newest client. The boy did not deserve to have his career ruined before it had even had a chance to flourish. She was just wrapping up her rearranging when he stepped back out to show off the less stuffy of the formal outfits. While it didn't make him a total Baldwin, it was a vast improvement compared to the previous attempt. It would have to do for now because time was almost up. "That one suits you better. You seem a bit more comfortable in it. We'll take that one with us along with the first two casual ensembles you wore. Everything else can be left in the dressing area for the wardrobe girls to put back. Put your clothes back on, I will go find a garment bag to carry your outfits in. We will have to leave here immediately after you dress to allow enough time for make up and hair at the studio." With that said, the woman turns and click clacks her way across the room to find the garment bag she had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Asakano Seiki

The orders are given in a fashion that makes me want to say "hai Capitan!" while straightening up with a stern salute. After the commands are rifled out to me, she turns and moves off. There, I am left to take off my clothes and gather my things to later follow her. Standing there, I pause for a moment watching her walk off as I was still a guy at any rate. As such, I observe that she didn't have a bad backside for an older woman. A goofy grin comes to my face as I rationalize that she was probably pretty forceful in the sack. Turning, I make my way back into the dressing area as I chuckle lightly finding myself amusing. I strip out of the formal wear and place it to the side as I get back into my normal clothing. After I'm back dressed and comfortable being me again, I gather together the two casual garments that were picked out along with the less stuffy formal wear. A lot was happening today and things were moving pretty fast for me. I got in and out of the dressing room rather fast, since I was a guy and guys didn't take long to dress, and after getting the clothes on and off there should still be plenty of time to make the appointment for the photo. I wondered what type of guy the photographer would be. By seeing the stereotypes on television, I pretty much would assume that he would be gay. I would see when we got there. After getting my things together, I briskly make my way to meet up with the captain for further orders. 281

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm

On her way back to the dressing area with the garment bag in tow, Jane notices the young man on his way to meet her in the middle. Taking the outfits from him, she would zip them up securely in the bag and thank him for not making her head all the way back to get them. With that taken care of, the woman looks to the young man as she pulls out her PDA and sends a brief message to the driver instructing him to bring a car around front and meet them there. "Alright, we should get going now. We may hit traffic on the way to the studio so the extra few minutes may be needed." Holding the garment bag over her shoulder, Jane takes off for the bank of metal doors and presses the down button to summon the elevator.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Asakano Seiki

And as such, my beginnings as a superstar would begin. Thus far, I hadn’t had to do anything too difficult and I felt that if everything was as simple as this, then I would be able to do this with no trouble. Thinking about things, what did actors really do? Just played dress up all the time and then acted a little bit. By this point, I was confident that under the tender tutelage of Jane Hathaway, I would be just fine and during all this time, the eager peppiness of my situation continues to linger within me. There would be a good chance that I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight. Getting a chance to become a star wasn’t something that just happened to anyone.

Looking up, I catch gaze of Jane as she makes her way back with the garment bag. Pausing as I notice her approach, I hand over the outfits as they are taken and the clothes are zipped up in them. I stand idle for a while as something occurs on the PDA and then the order comes to go to the car. I smile and nod. If this were to keep up, I could start to get cocky. I had a personal assistant that set all of my schedules and carried my bags for me. How awesome was that? Once again, it is back to the elevator, then from there to the outside and then to the car; beyond that would be the rest of my life and stardom! 255

Ooc: Start a new RP please at the next phase to kind of speed through the car ride and non eventfuls portion up.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach   Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiki, Meet Your MADE Coach
Page 1 of 1