Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] Empty
PostSubject: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

The blare of the alarm clock has me peeking up from under the warm covers to glare at it. Its evil. Always has been. I was having a nice dream and then it starts screaming for me to wake up for work. Its four am. But I have to be there by five to begin the decorating of the morning pastries. I grumbled and reach out, slamming my hand on the damn black platic thing of wailing annoyance. Silence. I sigh and I force myself not to snuggle back down. Its monday. Our big office selling day and I have to insure we have enough for delivery to the morning meetings. Poor Jace. He's gonna be riding all morning to fill the orders. I push the covers off and stretch, groaning as my spine pops in several places. I pout as I force myself out of the bed and shuffle to the bathroom. I sigh and flick on the light, wincing at how sensitive my eyes are right now. My hand lifts to rub the sleep from my eyes then shields them from the full force of the light so I can give them a moment to adjust. I peek at the mirror and frown. Damn natural curling in my hair. Its not alot. Just enough to give my hair a bounce without the need of blowdrying it. But in the morning after a night of sleeping on it..

"I look like hell," I mutter and I move my hand from over my eyes, squint only a little now. A quick shower and I can head out to the subway to go to Gothstone. "Okay.. Time to begin the day," I say and slap my cheeks, trying to wake my mind up to hurry its ass up to catch up with my waking body. I walk to the shower and turn it on full blast toward hot. I love hot water. I pull off the large t-shirt I wore to bed and then slip off my panties, tossing both in the hamper. Steam is rising and I know its ready. I step within the shower and groan the moment I'm under the hot spray. Feels so good. Especially after my damn manager worked me hard to learn a new dance routine. Its how I keep in shape at least. I have the body of a ballet dancer, though my breasts are at least a decent size. They can fill my hands. Also a thirty-four C ain't too bad of a size.

Shampoo. Conditioner. Dove body soap on a louffa. And I'm done and stepping out of the shower after turning it off. Ah. Refreshed now. I quickly dry off as I walk out into my bedroom. Everything is in place. I'm a bit of a neat freak due to working in a bakery for so long. I can't stand things out of place. I wring out my long hair in the towel and then begin pulling out my clothes, putting them on as I go. Panties, my black jeans, bra, and last a red t-shirt with a pair of angel wings screen printed on the back and the word 'angel' on the front. I walk back to the bathroom, the steam having been let out from the door and been sucked up by the bathroom fan. I look in the mirror. At least I look awake now. I grab my brush and brush out my hair till its a damp wave of silk. Without another thought I tie it all back into a bun. I get some moisterizer and rub it onto my face. I don't wear make up, but I do take care of my skin.

I nod at my reflection and then add a pair of drop earrings that are single angel wings to match my shirt and last I slip on my necklace I always wear. Its silver and the pendant that hangs from it is a tiger, crouched and waiting to pounce. Mom gave it to me just before she died in that car accident. So I wear it everyday. Gently I touch it, sending a prayer to my mother. She gave it to me because I use to say when I was a child that I saw a tiger fighting in the clouds whenever there was a lightning storm.

"Yosh!" I chirp and apply the last touch. A dab of my jasmine perfume. I move out of the bathroom, shutting off the light. "Shit.." I grumble, looking at the time. I had to leave. NOW. I run in the semi darkness, snatching up my purse and my hoodie. I quickly rush out the door, locking it behind me. "Shit. SHit. Shit." I curse over and over again as I take off in a flat out run for the subway station. I skid around corners and then I'm rushing down a flight of stairs and slipping in my subway pass just in time to here my train being announced. I can see the attendant chuckled and i blush before heading of to my train. I leap on board just before the doors close. I slump.

"You know. If you didn't spend so long in the shower you wouldn't have to rush," a male drawls. I frown and moved over, sitting down next to Jace.

"FUck off," I huff, making him chuckle. Jace is a cool guy. He use to just do the simple runs would Gothstone when he and I were younger and now he does all the deliveries for Tenshi Bakery. He and I have been co workers since the beginning of high school. He's like my brother and he treats me like his sister. I sigh and lean back in my seat.

"Sleep well?" he asks and I flick my eyes over to him. He's dressed in baggy, black cargo pants, a tight black muscle shirt and I know by his fishnet sleeves that his fishnet shirt is beneath. His crimson dyed tressed are long and pulled back from his face, multiple piercings linging his ears, one in his lower lip and then through his eyebrow. He's cute in a goth punk kind of way. WHat I mean is.. Jace is not ugly by any means, but girls just don't like his odd tastes in clothing and his way of style. I've never minded it. Hell I think he looks wicked cool.

"Yeah. No nightmares," I tell him and he nods. He knows how much troubleI have sleeping sometimes. I get nightmares easily. I never understand them though. Mostly they deal with this voice. Monsters. Then a man in a black business suit who smiles at me with this shark grin that makes me wake screaming. He smiles then and slings an arms around me and I note some guys down the way were looking at me in that lecherous 'Let's get this chick with us' kind of way. I lean against Jace and the guys glare, but look away, thinking I'm taken. Jace is us to posing as my boyfriend, though he and I would never. We've looked at one another and made a face. Like I've said. He and I are like sibilings.

"Now arriving. Gothstone. Stop ahead. Gothstone. Gothstone." the announcement goes off over head and I shift to my feet, Jace behind me as we walk to the doors, the train slowing and then finally halting. I'm one of the first off with Jace close to me. We begin walking quickly so we don't get swept up in the crowd. I run up the stairs and finally I smile as we appear on south street, the sun just beginning to rise.

"Come on, slowpoke," I call and take off for the bakery, Jace cursing me out as he takes off after me.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

.Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] Loki_01

"stop here."

The limousine pulled to a slow stop as I looked at my watch. The silver band came off in a quick snatch while I dropped it into the seat next to me. I could already feel the hour. Every morning I would do the same thing. Lauren's father would get dropped at work, and then I would be delivered to Gothstone to work on the Academy. i had taken a great interest in the project lately, especially with the extra research funds that were coming in as a part of it. A yawn slowly escaped my lips as I looked up at Alejender, the driver. He was a loyal servant for her father, who had maintained his place as a political leader despite having me around. There were very few who knew of me, especially on the city side. I was a spirit of the heavens, and preferred to keep myself hidden, especially to the humans. They had grown superstitious, and had a nasty habit of condemning anything they were unfamiliar with.

The door opened, and I stepped out into a fading night. I was a few blocks from the academy, enough for a nice flight. Every morning I would do the same thing. Get dropped off, and watch the sunrise across the cliffs. I used to spend every morning on the cliffside in the northern heights when I spent my time at Lauren's. Now I stayed in a little condo, but visited there regularly. I guess the little part was an understatement. Her father had given it to me for protecting his family on countless occasions. Looking up, I nodded to Alejender just as I did every morning.. "see you tomorrow Sanzon."

I smiled and chuckled at him. "you too.."
He was so formal all the time, even though he knew I was very laid back. It had taken him a long time to get used to having a spirit around. Looking around for a moment, I made sure I was clear before lifting off of the ground. The long tan overcoat came off my shoulders as I twisted, catching it by the collar and wrapping it over my arm. My body spun as the sun dotted the horizon, illuminating my body in a pale light. I looked at my skin while it glowed a pale blue, putting a smile on my face. It was easy to hide that, especially in such a bleak world these humans called home. The sunrise was part of my morning regiment. It was a beautiful sight every day, and let me know that every day was a new one. I loved it. Now, it was time for some breakfast. Maybe that cafe was open! I thought to myself, but what I really wanted was an apple croissant.

"food.."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 250 / 1840
.Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] Loki_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

We come to a halt before the bakery, panting, but with smiles on our faces. "Why is it you both insist on running from the station?" comes the warm voice of the woman who the only mother I've known since my died. Jace and I grin at Megami-kaasan. Which is what I've called her for ages. She was a friend of mother who took me in for a long time before my manager got me my apartment close to the studio. But this woman is still my surrogate mother. I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and Jace does the same. Megami-kaasan adopted Jace also and would willingly risk her bakery for us.

"Its fun," I finally say as I walk in and grab my apron. Jace moves in and begin to set up the outside tables and then arranges the indoor ones, cleaning the tops of them. I move into the bakery and begin to take over alot of the morning tasks for Jii-san. He looks grateful and moves to sit outside and smoke his pipe. I whip something up quick and bring him his breakfast though and he thanks me before I head back to continue making the orders we tend to get early in the morning or the night before. I relax as the smell of everything surrounds me. I've been told I tend to smell like a favorite dessert, my perfume kind of useless since I end up smelling like food. Sweet smelling food though. I've had my classmates back in highschool wanting to sit next to me just because I smelled good.

I hear the door chime and I peek out. Our first customer of the day. "Mornin'" I chirp, wiping my hands on my apron as I come out of the back. THings are baking so I have a moment to serve. Kaasan is out helping Jace load the first orders.

"Well good morning, Shioriko-chan. Its so nice to have your smile first thing in the morning," Kazaka-san says and I blush a bit. Kazaka-san is one of the patrons I've known since I started working.

"You say that every morning, Kazaka-san," I say with a smile and fix up his usual with a nice cup of tea. We aren't MoonBucks but we serve a simple coffee and then quite an assortment of teas.. Only because I drink tea so much.

"And I mean it every morning," he replies with a chuckle and comes to the counter, placing twenty credits down. I blink.

"Kazaka-san. It's only five credits," I say to him and he simple smiles, takes his things and tells me its my tip. I try to give it back but he won't have it and heads out of the bakery. Yare yare.. I honestly don't like tips when I didn't even do anything special. Oh well. I make a quick check on my things and then head out with a cup of tea in my hand and sit at one of the tables outside with Jii-san. I look up at the sky as morning dawns. I smile and sip my tea. I really do love dawn.. But I also love the sunset. Its the colors. Hmm.. I think I feel some song lyrics coming on.

-547/1849
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 pm

my body shifted, taking flight backwards while I twisted to face the ground below. People were starting to make their way around the area in an attempt to get ready for the week ahead. I smiled at them, wondering if any of them had a clue about the amount of power that was overtop of them. I kept moving, heading slightly away from the academy's direction, but also away from my normal tea shop. Descending, my body would come to a slow halt overtop a rounded dome that was laid carefully into the roof of a spa. most people would never have guessed it to be a spa from the outside, and I would not have realized it either had I not fallen through the roof. Taking a look around the area, I recalled a few side shops here and there that I had wanted to try, but none of them had piqued my interest. I balanced lightly on top of the dome, rubbing my chin with my right hand. Without warning, my body moved backwards without changing shape, stance, or formation. The alley behind it was a convenient place to land, so I did. The darkness from the buildings sent a cool shiver down my spine while I planted my feet softly upon the sidewalk below.

My hands brought the tan overcoat across my shoulders, but my arms didnt feel its coverings. It laid simply across my shoulders, giving me an extra layer of warmth to enjoy. As soon as I hit the main road, I looked around for some sign of anything that might interest me. Across the street was a little coffee shop, but I had heard bad things about it. Down the street, however, was an interesting looking bakery. I had wanted something nice and sweet for breakfast, and that seemed like it would be the best bet. The thought played in my mind for a moment. how would Shi respond if I told her I found a better place for breakfast.. Oh well, no harm in checking it out anyway. moving quickly through the street, I brought my right hand up to press the door open. The sweet aroma would greet me with a bittersweet warmth for human foods, a luxury that I was not going to let pass while in my time down here.

My blonde hair would lay gently across my face in a messed up scraggly kind of way while I took a gaze at this little shop. it wasn't the Cantina, but it had a certain homely feel to it. If the food was as good as it smelled, I might be coming here more often than not..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 pm

I love tea. Especially when I make it. THough I have to say I miss my mother's tea most. Shiori makes good tea also. I pause in my thought and tighten my grip on the cup. I haven't seen my elder twin in some time. Grandmother doesn't even know that she and I secretly keep in contact. Its dangerous for us. Who knows what the old bitch would do if she knew. I relax and smile. Shiori and I look nearly identical, except she and I have different eye colors. That's really about the only difference. She and I are even the same height. Though I guess you could say our build is a bit different. I'm a bit more on the delicate side while SHiori has the 'I'm a bad ass chick' kind of body since she is kendo captain.

I finish my tea and get to my feet, stepping back into the shop. Kaasan is back and I can tell she took over my baking for now. I have a couple of cake orders to decorate and then Jace is to delivery them this afternoon. I wake into the back, putting my cup in the sink. The chime of the door stops me from washing the dishes. I head back out behind the counter and smile at the blonde man who enters.

"Good Morning. Welcome to the Tenshi Bakery," I say in a warm voice, still smiling as I gaze at him with emerald orbs. Kyaa! FInally a good looking guy coming in. Doesn't look too much older than me either. Its a perk for once. I tend to be hit on by men old enough to be my father all day and all the younger guys are creeps from upper GothStone. "Anything special your in the mood for today, sir?"

-303/2152
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 pm

I kept looking around the little shop. It was much smaller than what I was used to. The cafe was a decent size, and I always had a spot open at the end of their little bar area. my gaze straightened towards the counter where I brought my eyes to something strange. Her figure was the same. Hair, features, all of it, the same.. it was strange.. to say the least. I had never seen anyone with the ability to work at two places at once. maybe she had another job. Her eyes were different though. they had an interesting color, a beautiful shade of green that brought my attention to them. I gazed into them for a moment before she spoke to me. With caution, I took a step forward, waiting for some type of psychological attack, or an illusion to overtake me, but nothing happened. I released the breath I had been holding as she announces the name of the Bakery. The bakery of angels.. what an interesting name. I smiled lightly at her, giving a light nod to her. she was beautiful.. and that was all that I could think about.

my body moved forward, although I didn't walk. My feet were barely off the ground, just enough to keep me moving without having to. With a somewhat ethereal movement, I would plant my feet lightly in front of the counter..

"shiori. Are you here because I didnt come for tea this morning?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 pm

I blink. The blonde looks at me and then he just... Well.. He just stares at me. It makes the smile fall a bit as I tilt my head in curiousity. Eto.. Did I say something wrong? He comes to the counter and then he seems to pause. When he speaks I freeze up and then relax. Ah. SO he knows my sister. Interesting. My eyes flick to the time. Yare yare.. Shiori is not a morning person while I kind of am. I'm use to being up early so I tend not to be moody. I smile at him and laugh softly.

"You have me mistaken for my elder twin. My name is Shioriko... So just add 'Ko' on the end and you have me instead," I shrug my shoulders, but continue to smile. "If you want you can call me Shioriko or Riko. Which ever you prefer. But I have to say I'm quite a bit different from my sister.." I pause and reach up to fiddle with my tiger necklace out of habit. "If you want tea I can make some. Its about all I can make. Coffee.. By the Higher Ones I suck at that. Shiori is good at it though. But since I dislike it I learned to make tea really well and.." I pause and flush brightly as I smile sheepishly. "Ah. Gomen ne.. I went off on a tangent," I apologize, my free hand rubbing the back of my neck. I look into his eyes, my jade ones curious.

"Ano.. If you don't mind. What's your name?"

-264/2416
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm

I kept my eyes locked on her in wonder, wishing to know more about her. It seemed like she was speaking in truth, though her words were light and gentle. I kept my lips shut, pressed softly together for a moment before speaking. A sister to the tea maker.. She could make tea at a great level of skill, but apparently this one may be a bit better. If this one was better at tea, then maybe it was worth coming here today. Many thoughts of contemplation had traveled through my mind, in coming here. After a moment of thought, I realized that this may have been the correct decision. Without thought, I gave her a quick reply.

"mint tea, steamed, with an apple croissant."

I failed to give her my name. I wanted to know more about her. There was still a hint of hesitation with subjects pertaining myself, and due to these I would refuse.. for now..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm

He watches me in a manner that makes me feel like he is the predator and he is examining me, the prey. But I push it away and patiently wait for some kind of answer. All I get is his order. No name. I shrug it off. If he didn't want to give me his name I wasn't going to pus him for it. It was his to give when he felt right to give it.

"Hai hai," I reply with a grin and I move to get the tea ready before the pastry. Hmm.. Didn't I just finish the apple croissants? Unn... I did. Back right counter on the fourth cooling rack. My hands move without thought as I make the tea. I hum softly as I work and finally I let the tea steep. I move into the back, grabbing a plate along the way. Kaasan looks at me and smiles.

"WHy not play your new cd, dear? It will be good for you to get your voice out to people," she says as I use a pair of tongs to get the croissant onto the plate. I move to the counter and put three slices of apple on it to help make it just a touch healthier. I shrug at Mama's question.

"If you want to play it, Kaasan. I don't mind. Its in the cd player. I just kind of forgot to play it.. You know I'm pretty modest about it," I say to her and she smiles so warmly I feel myself relaxing.

"Go treat the customer. He's a cute one. Go flirt. You need a good man in your life," she says and I blush wildly.

"Mom!" I squeak and she laughs, pushing me back out into the main area behind the counter. Che. Mom is always trying to set me up with someone. I come back to the counter and set the plate before him before moving to the tea. I serve it in a nice large mug and set it on a plate so its easy to carry. I walk to the front counter and set it down.

"Well.. Since your new here. I want you to take a bite and a sip. If you don't like it. No charge. Its our motto here. Thus we shall try to put a smile on your face with something. Other wise we don't get our angel wings," I laugh at the last part and turn slightly so he can see the back of my shirt. "I'm the only one allowed to wear this shirt in here. They call me the head angel here in Tenshi Bakery. So go on.. Try." I chirp, watching him excitedly. "I made the croissant only about an hour ago.. So it should the perfect temperature for eating."

-468/2884
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 pm

I took a seat while waiting with curiosity. It was a strange feeling, but I felt like I knew her, even though I knew it obviously wasn't her. It didnt take her long to come back with my order. I simply smiled at it while she explained the entire customer service thing that they had here. I found it slightly amusing that they referred to each other as angels. I wonder if they had any idea of the real things. A lot of times in the human history they would have brushes with my kind, and then name something in their civilization after it. Something told me that may have been the case here. After she finished, I looked at the croissant while she explained that it had been made barely an hour ago. apparently timing was the most important part of any great cooking.

"fair enough.."

I analyzed the small croissant from front to back before I carefully lifted it to my lips. The bite was swift and precise, giving me a bright, full taste of it. To say the least, it rivaled her sisters cooking with little effort. I could imagine her glare right now. with a smile, I would sit the rest back down before responding.

"ela perfectio"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 am

I clasp my hands in front of me and I watch him intently. I really do love making people happy with my desserts. Its why I love baking. Well making desserts of all kinds in general. Sweets always put smiles on people's faces when they like something. I like watching people's reactions. They tell alot about the person in general. Cooking is my passion. EVerything. Anything. Cook books line my book selves back home along with the war of the realms book series and then some books about teas and how to find the right herbs in the wild for your teas. So basically its like old world medicine. Really its good material. It even helps me garnish my food with things that are meant to promote a healthy body.

I giggle as I watch him study the croissant like its some alien object before him. Its cute. I've never seen a guy so curious. Like a kitten. Yeah. That's what he just reminded me off. He reminded me of Mama's cat, Cupcake, whenever we feed him a new dish. Finally he takes a bite and I wait, watching him. He chews and set down the croissant, a smile blossoming and I find my own revealing itself, my eyes warming.

"Arigato," I say and take the seat across from him and gesture to the tea. I rest my elbow on the table and I lace my fingers together, resting my chin upon them, watching him with a warm smile on my lips. I love watching people enjoy my creations. Its like I get this warm glow knowing I have made something people are clearly enjoying.

-275/3159
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am

I lifted the glass of tea to my lips without hesitation. The steamy hot liquid would probably have hurt most humans, but it didn't really bother me. I had been to hell and back, and the hotter a tea was the better. It was especially great for any type of mint. Most teas' would be ruined by getting steamed, as the heat from the air singes the leaves. However, mint had a peculiar taste that came out when it was steamed. The humans would rarely get to experience such a purity in the oil that is extracted with the steam. Taking a sip, I could taste the oil as I had wanted and hoped for. With it there, I was able to empty the glass of tea in a few gulps before sitting the glass back down on the table. Now, to finish that croissant. The barbarism that I showed that little pastry was filled with an exotic grace by someone who had never tasted such beauty.

"so.. I find it strange that two sisters would go into the same business.. do you hunt demons too?"

I wanted to break the ice and get to know her. I had done the same with her sister once I had found her worthy. Unfortunately, I knew nothing of this girl, so it was best to be cautious and take it one step at a time. Besides, how close could they really be...

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

He takes up the tea and I continue to just observe him. He's the first person in a while I've seen so.. Happy? Yeah hapy is the word. Happy to have good food. It gives him a gentle light. I blink as he drinks the tea as if the heat means nothing and then he tears apart the last of the croissant. A smile tugs on my lips and it then leads into me laughing softly at how cute he looked just then. Its really odd to call a full grown man cute, but there is no other word for it. I quiet as he questions me. But I find myself blinking. What kind of question is that?

I look to the side and out the front windows of the shop, the street outside beginning to come alive as people begin heading to work. "No." I finally answer. "I will defend myself but I do not go an actively hunt the demons. I have too much to do. I'm in the middle of my cd debut and then I work here," I reply and finally look at him again and give him a warm smile. "My sister and I grew up different. I want to make a name for myself while she would rather hide in the shadows because her name is all ready known.. Hope that makes sense," I stop and I blush as Mama puts on my cd, my voice filling the bakery. I smile shyly now.

"Kaasan put on my cd it seems."

-256/3415
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

"hhmm.."

I thought about the two of them, and what it would be like to have both at once. Interesting.. I listened to the music for a few moments while she answered my question. A musician.. that was even more interesting. It kind of made me wonder what bit of education she may have. Come to think of it, there was an entire division for music and arts at my academy. Maybe this one would like a side job away from working at a bakery. A profession in education was something that may look great on a resume. I listened for another moment at the complex melody lines. At least it sounded complex to me anyway. I wasn't really of a master of music, but I did know what sounded good. After another moment of silence, I spoke..

"a singer.. I could use your talents.."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon]   .Add a little Ko on the end [Sanzon] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 pm

He seems to be listening to my music. I feel a bit embarrassed. I sing because its fun, but my manager says I have a good voice and i also love to play the guitar. I listen to the song. Its called Papermoon. I blink as he speaks randomly after he has been silent for a moment. I look at him, blinking again at his odd statement. Yeah. I'm a singer. But what does that have to do with him being able to use my talents?

I smile politely. "Eto. I have an agent all ready and a manager. So if your a scout I'm sorry but I'm all ready in contract with Soul Evans Productions," I say to him the next song coming on and I nearly begin to bob my head to the beat. THe song is calls Pray. I really did have alot of fun making this cd. I just hope I sell enough so that I'm allowed to create another one. My goal is to bring a smile to people's faces with not only my cooking but with my voice. I like making people happy. I know a lot of people have laughed at that reasoning for the things I do. But in turn.. Shouldn’t we all try to make another smile at us at least once a day?

-223/3638