Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My name is Sanzon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

My name is Sanzon Empty
PostSubject: My name is Sanzon   My name is Sanzon EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

I probably wasn’t asleep for an hour before I heard the noise. It was ear shattering, and it brought me straight out of my sleep. Leaping up, I stared straight for the mansion. The lights were off on the back deck, and the curtains were drawn. I didn’t like this one bit. A weird feeling swarmed through my insides, and I took off out of the tree. My body darted around two other trees and through the bushes without hesitation. The same scream resonated through the top floor, and out an open window once again. I immediately recognized the voice of Lauren. I couldn’t hear anyone else, and that gravely bothered me. Springing up across the hot tub cover, I leapt upwards onto the side of the window, and then up onto the balcony. I wasn’t about to waste any time getting to her. As much as I hated being in this form, I had taken a liking to this family, and nothing would deal any harm to it.
I slid up onto the balcony, and stopped for a moment to shake out my fur. The lines of hair had gotten ruffled and it was bugging me a little bit. Without waiting any longer, I darted through the balcony curtains and into the hallway. There were no lights on at all. The doors were all opened, and the place was a mess. At the end of the hallway, a man was standing overtop of Lauren. She looked down the hallway, but ignored me. Another man stepped through the first door on my left. I hissed at him, getting his attention. He laughed, and made a remark about the cute kitten in the hallway. I ran at full speed, moving away from him to avoid being caught. As I neared the end of the hallway, I bared my claws and leapt up at the other man. I caught him in the side of his leg, and wouldn’t let go. He swung his arm around, knocking me in the side with a blunt object. I couldn’t really tell what it was, just that it hurt like all hell.
My body skidded across the floor, where he preceded to kick me further into the room. I twisted and looked across the floor. Laurens father was laying there, with blood dripping off of his forehead. They must have knocked him out. It was a good thing her mother was still at the penthouse. Shaking my head, I cracked a few of the bones that were there. I could hear Lauren scream as they drug her down the stairs. It had to be a political abduction. I wasn’t about to allow them to get away with this. Standing up, I could feel a little bit of myself starting to return. There wasn’t anything that could stop me if I were to break out of it now. Charging out of the room at full speed, I put everything on the line. My claws dug into the ground as best as they could, briefly to give me a base to propel myself up onto the balcony ledge with. They were already down into the main foyer, and I had no way to catch up, save go straight down from here.
So that’s exactly what I did. Without stopping my forward movement, I leapt into the air over the balcony. The hissing soon turned to a solid roar, then to a scream as my fury body shifted shape around me. The yellow and blue light swirled in an electrical current as I landed on top of the asshole that had kicked me into the bedroom. His partner was holding Lauren, and he simply stood there watching while I rolled his partner into the marble flooring. Standing up, I kicked him as hard as I could in the face. His body curled into a U shape and he rolled across the foyer. I ran a hand through my hair while both the intruder and Lauren stared at me. I looked down at my hands for a moment, barely in belief that I had returned to my normal self. I stretched a bit to get a feel for my body once again. I had almost forgotten how nice it was to stand up on two feet. Lauren looked at me with wide eyes, and I smiled over to her.
“Hey Lauren.. sorry I couldn’t tell you who I was..”
The man who was holding her dropped her to the ground and came at me at full speed. His arm drew back, folding itself into a punch. Before he could swing, a swirl of lightning surrounded his body. He toppled over and rolled to the floor. Slowly, I walked over to him without taking my eyes off of Lauren.
“are you okay? Did they hurt you?”
“what are you?”
“My name is Sanzon Loki, the Lightning Tiger”
“Are you a demon?”
“I’m your angel.”
With that said, I planted my foot into the side of the man’s neck, and pressed down. As soon as his eyes closed, I twisted my body around and planted my foot into his side, sending him rolling over next to his partner.
“I will always be here when you need me.. I promise. Go call the authorities, and check on your father. I will wait here.”
She smiled at me and gave me a big hug. Her body was warm, and I could smell her sweet scent. Her hair was like a beautiful flower, and I would never forget it. As soon as she disappeared up the stairs, I returned to my animal form. As a cat, I hurried over to the couch in the entry room, and hopped up onto the arm of it. Sitting there, I kept my eyes on the two intruders. It wasn’t long before the sirens and flashy lights emerged from the darkness. Her father was up and running, with an ice pack on his head. Lauren sat down beside me, and ran her hand across my body. I purred lightly, enjoying her soft touch. Before I could react, her head was next to mine as she whispered in my ear.
“thank you Sanzon…”

[750 / 1033], Kamihume Transformation Quest Completed
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

My name is Sanzon Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Sanzon   My name is Sanzon EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

My name is Sanzon
Page 1 of 1