Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phantom Kerberos (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Phantom Kerberos (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Kerberos (Closed)   Phantom Kerberos (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Phantom Kerberos (Closed) Novak_10
+ Phantom Kerberos +
Flashback
Yawning lightly, I shift my head from side to side as I scan the forest area ahead of me as I make my way through the low underbrush in my wolf form. Today seemed like a rather peaceful day, so far the lower level demons have been keeping away from me and not bothering me really and any higher level demons that I would expect to run into, where not around at the moment, that left me with not much to do aside from roam the forest and perhaps kill a yokai for a snack. That idea sounded good right about now as my stomach began to growl, letting me know that I am indeed hungry and need something to eat. Now that I have food on my mind I begin to shift gears and go into food finding mode, you could say. Coming to as top I lift my head into the air as I begin to sniff the air, taking in the different scents that filled the air. As I searched for something by scent, I also began to search for lower spiritual pressures that are around me. It took a few moments of searching but finally I found something that smelt delicious and also didn't seem very strong. Now that I had located my prey, I needed to get it, and that meant a hunt. I glanced around for a moment before I began to move once again, this time heading in the direction of the pressure I had decided to hunt and turn into my lunch. I begin to move in stride as I focus on the single spiritual pressure that made up the prey I am now going after. As I moved through the forest I made sure to make as little noise as I possibly could, I didn't want to spook any of the yokai and I especially didn't want the one I am after to catch onto me at the last moment and run. Though that would make for a fun game of chase the yokai.. As I began to draw closer to my target prey I began to slow down and started to creep along more stealthy. As I drew nearer and nearer to my prey I continued to get slower and slower until I finally came to a complete stop a few yards away from the yokai that had become my target moments ago.

As I gaze through the bushes I look over at the yokai that I had came here after. My gaze slowly scanning over the small rabbit looking yokai, " So this is the thing I was sensing.. " I said to myself as I watched the little yokai as it went about its business eating some of the plants in the forest unaware of my presence. I remain still and silent as I watch the yokai as it munches away at what would now be its last meal. The yokai munched away at the bit of grass it had been eating before Nova showed up, it had no idea that it was being watched by the predator. As I watched the yokai I thought about how I would deliver the final blow so I could kill it... and then turn it into my meal. As I watched the yokai I called upon he dark powers that dwell with in me. Summoning forth my Chaotic Familiar. As I called up on the magic it began to gather and take the form of an amorphous orb that attaches to my back, this was the first part of my familiar, next came the second part. Out from the orb came a tendril of dark energy and as it extended out to come over my shoulder the end of the tendril shifted, taking on the form of a wolf like head. As I called forth my familiar and it manifested its self I kept my gaze fixed on the yokai. The familiar set its attention on the yokai as well and shot forth from its spot over my shoulder. Lashing out like a snake striking the familiar bite down on the back of the yokai's neck, in one swift action it snapped the yokai's neck and lifted it from the ground, pulling it back to me. As I watched my familiar take care of the yokai I grinned faintly, now that the demon had been taken care of it was time to turn it into a meal so I can fill my belly with food before I continue on my way. I watch as the familiar beings the yokai back to me after it kiss it and I nod faintly, it was always there to do my will when I called for it and would never go against me should I give it weary commands.

When the familiar dropped the dead yokai before me I looked down at it for a moment before I leaned down so I could start turning the thing into a meal. Before I could get any further with my plans my senses alerting me to danger began to go off, letting me know that something dangerous was coming. The familiar I still had reacted to this sense and shifted to the direction the danger was coming from and acted as a impromptu shield as an attack came flying in from my left side. An orb of energy smashed into my familiar and despite its efforts to protect me from the attack it's form crumbled under the force of the attack and began to give way, shattering into ambient magical energy allowing the attack to follow through to me. Before I could react to the familiar being destroyed by the attack it struck me in the side and forced me to stumble to the side, almost falling over. After stumbling to the side I shifted and turned to face whatever had thrown the attack at me, what ever it was is now going to be in a great deal of pain, not just for attacking me but for also interrupting my meal time. I could hear whatever it was growing closer and closer and I didn't flinch or try to hide. Through the woods came a humanoid looking demon with horns and bat wings dressed in robes. When he seen the wolf demon he paused for a moment and frowned faintly, " I see that attack didn't kill it... " he said with a sigh, " I guess I will have to finish it off then. " He nodded to what he said as he began to gather energy for another attack. When it was a humanoid demon I began to growl at the thing and growled even more as he spoke up. As he began to summon forth an orb of magical energy so he could launch another attack at me, I once again summoned forth my familiar, though this time I had it release two of its tendrils, one over each of my shoulders, each supporting a wolf head. " Hmm.. " the demon made the sound as a smirk came to his face, " It seems this one wants to fight. Well, alright. We can fight if you want puppy. " He said as his smirk grew into a grin.

" Your damn right I am going to fight. " I thought to myself as I set loose my familiar, sicking them on the male demon. The male demon lifted a hand in front of him and spoke, " Spirits of darkness come forth and protect me. " He chanted and formed a barrier in front of him to block the incoming attack. I watched as the male demon formed a barrier and as my familiar made contact with the barrier and was forced to stop its onward advance as it struck the barrier. As my familiar was forced to stop due to the male demons barrier I glared at him while still growling. The male demon looked at the wolf demon and chuckled lightly, " What's the matter puppy? Are you to weak to hit me? Your attack cant even get through my barrier. " He said, chuckling a bit more as he watched the wolf demon. I growled even more as my familiar pushed against the male demon's barrier, trying to break through it. Since it was getting no where I decided to unleash my familiars full force upon the male demon. Out of the familiar on my back came two more tendrils, the ends of them shifted into wolf head as they came out and lashed out at the barrier. Again the attack was ineffective against the barrier. How could all four of my familiars be unable to break this barrier? The male demon began to laugh as it watched the wolf demon as he attempted to get through the barrier. " What is that? Is that really the best you can do? Here, let me show you true power. " He said before he lowered his hand. " Explode. " he said and the barrier around him began to crack until it finally exploded sending out shards of magical energy in all directions. As the barrier exploded my familiars came back and moved in front of me to act as a shield once more to protect me from the attack. Unfortunately like last time my familiar was only to guard so much before it could no longer stand up to the force. As my familiar once again failed to block the full force of the attack what was left got past it and struck me head on like before.

The remaining force of the attack knocked me from my feet and sent me through the air backwards. I flew through the air for a few feet before I came back to the ground, hiding and rolling before I finally came to a stop. " Weak little demons are unable to stand up to true power... And here I was thinking you would have enough power to stand up to me and put up a fight before I killed you, but it seems like you aren't even strong enough to do that. Oh well.. " The male demon said the last bit with a depressed sigh as he began to approach the fallen wolf demon. I heard the male demon approaching and I begin to climb back to my feet to face him once again. I brought my gaze to rest on him once again as I summoned my familiar again. When the male demon seen the wolf demon get back up, he paused for a moment, " Have some fight left in you? Good. " He said in a pleased voice as he began walking towards the wolf demon once again. I watched the male demon still as my energy familiar took form on my back, " I am not a simple yokai demon... " I said as I let loose my familiar once again. Like before one of the tendrils came out and went straight for the male demon, then end of it shifting into a wolf head before it went to bite the male's face. The male demon continued advancing towards the wolf demon until the familiar came out. As it came out to strike at him, he didn't have time to bring up his barrier so he was forced to bring his arm up and use it as a shield against the wolf demons familiar. The wolf headed familiar bit down onto the male demons arm, sinking its shadowy fangs into the demon's flesh. Now that the first had managed to hit the male demon I let loose a second familiar. The male demon let out a groan of pain as the familiar bit down onto his arm and now he began to try and get the familiar off of him. The second wolf headed familiar flew through the air and instead of biting the male it slammed into the male demon's stomach, putting enough force behind the blow to send him flying through the air.

Total WC: 2015
Phantom Kerberos (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Phantom Kerberos (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Kerberos (Closed)   Phantom Kerberos (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Updated Novak.
Back to top Go down

Phantom Kerberos (Closed)
Page 1 of 1