Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Morning After~ (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

~Morning After~ (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: ~Morning After~ (Closed)   ~Morning After~ (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 pm

~Morning After~ (Closed) Azhure_01
I snuggled into the warm furry body beside me. It was more comfortable than I figured it would be. His hand, paw, claws whatever you wanted to the call them were splayed on my gently curving hip. I had a body that would make a male want me. It was one of my only defenses to the survival game. I hoped that some of the women would find me as attractive as males would. It might make my life a bit easier. A sigh comes from my full pouty lips as I enjoy the warmth of the furry body. It was strange since I had never known any kind of contact more than the brush of legion's feathers. This was comforting and made me want to lay here until forever came around. But that was what had gotten me in this position in the first place. Comfort in the affection of someone else. Trusting that someone's promise would be upheld. A promise is a debt. A debt to be paid in full. I had to remember that, which was why I had never promised anything to anyone but legion and now that debt was repaid. They were a whispering part of me now. Able to use my body, but I did not have to worry about them too much. But this kind of protective male was something I needed. Soon I would be strong enough to venture out of the forests and into the city. Soon I would be strong enough to protect myself, but for now I would use this male for my protection.

I was facing him and our bodies pressing against each other in places that were best when used together. He was fairly large in this form and I gently stroked his chest as I laid upon his makeshift bedding. My head lay right under his chin so at least he wasn't breathing in my face. He wanted sex from me, and it might come down to that. But for now I just soaked in his strong presence not knowing if he was awake or asleep. Then something hit me all of a sudden and I had an idea. Gently I began to pry myself from his grip and scoot away. a soft, "I will be right back" was whispered just in case he woke up. It was morning after all and time to relieve myself. I quietly slipped from the cave to go do such a thing. Since I was fairly certain there was no such thing as a toilet around here.

After completing that ritual as well as quick dip in the stream with some nice smelling grasses and herbs to make me smell a bit better, I creep back into the cave and snuggle right back down against him. I hoped I didn't wake him since I was enjoying myself too much. Perhaps today he would teach me how to hunt and catch food so that I could help. Perhaps he would let me stay with him in the cave here until we parted ways. My mind was so caught up in my thoughts as I went back to stroking his chest in slow strokes. When I had returned from my bath I would be totally nude as I slipped down beside him and smelling of lemongrass and verbena. Hopefully when he did wake up, he would enjoy the smell. Was this something that meant we were mates like the wolves I had seen? Since we were sharing a cave. I almost laughed at myself. I wasn't strong enough to be an alpha to any pack. Not breeding material. It was almost enough to make me giggle as I told myself these things. Why was I thinking these things? Most likely because I was channeling legion and how it thought. Find someone strong and make them need you for some reason.

Demonic Downpull 648/2000 (Mastered)
Miasma 0/3000 (Trained) 2/2 TXP
Demonicwhirl 0/3000 (Trained) 2/3 TXP

EXP Overage:
~Morning After~ (Closed) Azhure_03

Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ~Morning After~ (Closed)   ~Morning After~ (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 pm

~Morning After~ (Closed) Novak_10
+ Morning After +
Flashback
As I slept I held her closet to me, I had grown to enjoy the feeling of her body against mine and even enjoyed when she we were cuddling before we had gone to sleep. As I slept I drempt of the one I had seen the first time I gained my second demonic transformation, the white haired male human... I though I didn't know who he was he felt vaguely familiar to me, like someone I knew but didn't know at the same time. In the dream we both stand almost completely shrouded in darkness staring at each other, not a word being uttered form either of us. And after a moment the male fades into darkness before being replaced with a beast that looks like my second demonic transformation, a hybrid of wolf and man though unlike mine, this one has no missing eye. I gaze up at the beast as I stand still, simply looking at it for a moment. The beast gazes right back at me. Again, like the male, this beast also seems familiar. It looks much like me but with both eyes... Though I had no clue who these two where, they seemed familiar but nothing ever came up when I tried to think on them, there were simply things I must have made up, that is the only logical reason for them. Perhaps my imagination trying to show what I would look like in another form, or even if I hadn't lost one of my eyes.. Though all it does is serve to anger me when ever I think on it.

The beast I had been dreaming about begins to fade into darkness as the dream fades away as well as she begins to move with in my grasp, her moving causing me to begin to rouse from my slumber slowly. As I begin to rouse from my slumber I first think she is trying to get away or run again as she had done before but when I heard her whisper, saying that she would be back, I didn't take any action to stop her. Deciding to give her a chance in my groggy half awake and half asleep moment. After she had slipped out of my grasp I began to miss the feeling of her body pressed against mine, it was very comforting and relaxing to have her form pressed against mine and simply hold her close to me. Though I knew I could go after her and bring her back, I waited paitiently for her to return to me, my eyes still closed as I slip in and out of slumber while waiting for her to return so I could have her close to me once again.

It wasn't long before something caught my nose, different scent then what I am use to in the cave and a moment later I felt the familiar body of Azhure move beside me once again. As I felt her come to rest against me once again, I could tell that she was completely naked by the feel of her body. I finally opened my eyes and looked at her, a faint smile taking form on my muzzle as I slowly look over her body, this being the first time I have seen her with out cloths. I take a moment to take in the scent that was now all over her form, sniffing the air close to her before I lean in to nuzzle her neck, " You smell good. " I said, also bringing a hand up and resting it on her hip once again as I moved the other to run along her back, " How are you feeling? "

Post WC: 617
Total WC: 617
~Morning After~ (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Morning After~ (Closed)   ~Morning After~ (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 am

My mind continued to contemplate what to do next as my body pressed against his. My head was down below his muzzle so I did not get to see his smile and did not know he was awake until he spoke. I just about jumped out of my skin. He had startled me and I chuckled a bit sheepishly, my hand coming up to drag through my wet hair. His fur soaking up the drops of water that had been on my skin. The movement of my arm pushed my firm breasts up making the nipples brush against his soft fur. They grew hard by the contact. My hand came back down to resume the stroking of his chest, thus bringing my breasts down with it. "thank you." I replied as I looked up at him leaning back a bit before I could see his face.

"So what is the plan for today, oh teacher?" Perhaps we might try trapping food, fighting a few of the lesser demons, anything that could help me grow stronger. My voice this morning was husky from sleep, that sex low tone that would make some males think of warm chocolate. Even when I was half asleep I could be sexy as hell. My hands come up as I stretched and gave a yawn. My whole body going taunt against him. This movement was enough to press every sexual part against him and rub a bit. An evil, playful smile crossed my face. I enjoyed teasing him. It might get me hurt in end, but it was fun. I could always tell him, no sex until he agreed to help me further or perhaps until i was alpha material. Since that could a long time to complete. But that might be asking to much.

My ripe and tender body was now pressed tightly against him. as my arms came back to their original position. I went back to stroking his fur on his chest, moving slightly lower. "Are you hungry? If you are I was wondering if you could teach me how to hunt." I comment as the stroking was now at his abdomen. "That way I can also get a bit stronger." Legion whispered for release this morning and I ignored it like Nova had told me to do. I wondered again how much he was like the wolf he turned into. He didn't seem to have a pack, but then again not all wolves had a pack. Some made their own. Was that what he had in mind, was that the reason he was out here by himself? Those questions would be answered soon enough. For now it was time for breakfast and some light training.

Demonic Downpull 1101/2000 (Mastered)
Demonicwhirl 0/3000 (Trained) 3/3 TXP

EXP Overage:
~Morning After~ (Closed) Azhure_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ~Morning After~ (Closed)   ~Morning After~ (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

~Morning After~ (Closed) Novak_10
+ Morning After +
Flashback
I kept my gaze fixed on her and when I felt her shifting I glanced to her hand for a moment, first expecting her to bring it up and to my fur but instead it goes to her hair and brushes through it. I had felt her breasts shift against my chest and press against them more and this made me smile a bit more at the feeling. I also felt her nipples grow harder as they brushed against my fire. The feeling of her breasts on my chest and her naked body already working to start the chain reaction that would drive me into seeking her body, seeking the pleasure she owed me for yesterday when I helped her achieve what she was seeking. When her hand fell from her hair I felt her breasts shift away from my chest and I missed the feeling some what, though her hand returned to my chest and began stroking my fur once again. As she thanks me I nod faintly, gazing into her eyes for a moment as she leaned back before shifting my gaze away from her eyes and down her form.

My gaze fell upon her breasts, something I felt like playing with at the moment, but before I could do anything I heard her speak and shifted my gaze back to her face. Picking up on the subtle sounds in her voice that made it sound sexy even though she still sounded half asleep. The plan? Remaining silent I thought about the question, trying to come up with some sort of plan, though at the moment all I could think of was what I desired from her. The desire to have her body at the moment increases as she begins to stretch out, her whole form pressing against me as she stretches out. As certain parts press against my body and proceeds to rub in a very enjoyable way I cant help but let out a 'mmmm' of pleasure as my desire for her body increases even quicker. Now that her body was pressing against mine in such a way it began to draw out a reaction as I began to become aroused and began to grow erect. The idea of a plan began to fade from my mind becoming replaced with other things that we could do while laying here.

With her body pressed against mine I continued to grow more aroused. Bringing a hand up, I slipped it onto her hip and gazed down at her as she began stroking my fur once again and began working lower. Another question came, though this one about food, which didn't seem like a bad idea considering it was a new day, but it seemed as if she had her full strength back so food wouldn't be a problem at the moment. As her hand moved to my abdomen I wanted it to go lower to my member so she could stroke there. With her final comment I gave another nod as I began to move my hand from her hip, moving it to her lower back. " I see. " I said as I began to move my hand up her back, letting my claws lightly drag across her skin as I gazed down at her, " If you wish, I can teach you how to hunt as well. Then you would be able to gather food for us as well, so we can survive together. " I said, pausing for a moment as I thought on the last comment, why did I want to survive with this female? I growl softly, mostly at myself for thinking such things.

Post WC: 609
Total WC: 1226
~Morning After~ (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Morning After~ (Closed)   ~Morning After~ (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

So he was growing aroused by me. That was a good sign. I could feel the press of his length as it stretched and grew toward my circling hand. Seeking out the warm touch and soft stroke of my fingers. But I still continued to play along his stomach in a circles, dipping lower for a quick brush every time my hand moved in that direction, but never touching his growing length. His hand like paw resting on my hip made me wiggle a bit against him, pressing my lower abdomen against his hardened pole.

I watch as he gaze falls to my breasts and smile playfully. He seemed like he wanted to eat them with the way he was looking at them. Perhaps we could do something first, my body was telling me it was wanting the physical act. But that never truly controlled my actions. My body was just something my mind needed to survive. His paw moved around to grasp be at my lower back and I pressed against laying my head against his chest. His words made me smile. My seduction was already working on him and when he growled I could tell he wasn't happy about it. good. My plan was going well. "Then after we hunt, perhaps we can have some playtime." I suggest as my hand gently brushes against his maleness. I was seducing him and enjoying it. Sex was a function of the body, seduction was the function of the mind using the body. "You might want to change back to your spirit form." Another suggestion, I just wasn't sure about intercourse with a wolfman. It seemed to be a bit more taboo than I could handle. But I would not voice those opinions out loud.

My hand began its circles again without touch his lower length again. I was such a tease. It felt strange but if it got me what I wanted, then I was going to do what was needed. But first it was time to test this male and see what he would do in certain situations. It was always good to know exactly who and what you were dealing with. I smiled and wiggled away. "Perhaps some play first" I grinned and dark waves of light began to build up around the spot he was now lying in by himself. "I call forth the darkness to do my bidding." As I finished this chant, Darkness would fling out in the form of four hands. Two for his arms and two for his legs. Trying to grasp and bind him so that I might have my own way with him. time for me to show dominance over him. My face still had that playful look and should this work against him, I would then walk over and run my hand along his chest. "I was helpless yesterday, but I am stronger today. Are you ready for some play?"If this did not work, then I would have to try something else entirely to prove that I was strong.

Demonic Downpull 1610/2000 (Mastered)
Demonicwhirl 0/3000 (Trained) 3/3 TXP

EXP Overage: