Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)   Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am

Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) Adrian10

Rain fell around Adrian as he walked through the woods. The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. The wind and rain swept the forest slowly as Adrian moved at his normal pace. He was in no hurry since the only thing he seemed to have was time. His body was clad in simple wooden sandals, black robes, and blood red sash. At his hip was Goranova, the sword of light the weapon of choice any time he was in the woods. He didn't trust the thoughts of safety in these woods since he knew better than anyone what was there. He was more than used to danger, his abilities forged in the fires of combat. He only had to temper them to make them stronger, to fold them to make them sharper. And that's what he'd been doing with his time.

"One kiss my bonnie sweetheart, I'm after a prize tonight. But I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light. Yet, if they press me sharply, and harry me through the day, then wait for me in the moonlight, watch for me by the moonlight, I'll come for thee by the moonlight, though Hell should bar the way..." he sang softly.

As he walked through the forest he came to a stop, his eyes looking at the small village in front of him. There were no villages here, nothing around for miles, but it was here right in front of him! His eyes narrowed as he stood there but he shrugged off the bad feeling he had. He walked through the gates of the village that shouldn’t even be there. The village had buildings similar in architecture as ancient Japan with rice paper lanterns hanging from poles and the edge of a roof at seemingly random intervals.

Adrian ignored the looks that people gave him as he walked down the road. He glanced left, then right, his eyes scanning their faces as he went. They were frightened of him, or at the very least nervous. Only the children seemed unaware of the danger that the swordsman brought with him. The Sword of Light clattered, ever so lightly, against his hip with every step he took. The children seemed excited to see him. Several mothers had to usher them inside, or put themselves between the traveling swordsman and their children to keep them from running up to him.

Adrian moved to the center of the village, a small well standing there. He looked around and folded his arms over his chest as he began to think. He was oblivious to the arrival of another male until he spoke.

“You shouldn’t be here. You don’t belong here, do you traveler?” he said.

Adrian turned slightly, glancing at the other male out of the corner of his eye. He quirked an eyebrow but said nothing as he thought. His head was bald, and wrinkled, a long white beard running down his chest in long braids. The older male, however, was content to stay quiet and watched him, but was the first to break.

“Come with me. The others here don’t trust outsiders and you might not like what you find.” the old man said.

Adrian turned, following the old man. He walked and ignored the looks he got but stopped when he felt something tug at his robes. Turning he glanced down at the small girl that smiled up at him. Her face and hair were dirty and her clothes were tattered and torn. She cupped her hands and held them out to him, her eyes begging silently. He fought to turn, to leave, but it was too hard for him. Reaching into his robes he put the last of his candy in her hands, before he turned and followed the old man into a house.

As the door slid shut several other children rushed for the little girl. She didn’t even have time to cry out as they grabbed her. They tore into her, their teeth and fingernails tearing at her body. They tore her apart, starting at her throat, to keep her from screaming out. The adults around didn’t blink as they began to gather, waiting patiently for the swordsman to exit the house.

(711/711 -to be continued-)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)   Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 am

Adrian followed the old man inside, his eyes glancing around the room as the two of them moved to a small table in an empty room. Adrian mentally noted the areas an attack could come from as he slid Goranova, sheath and all, from the blood red sash around his waist. Setting the blade down Adrian sat at the table across from the old man. He quirked an eyebrow when he saw the man looking past him. Turning his head he glanced out of the corner of his eye at what was there.

A beautiful woman, wearing a shimmering blue and white kimono moved toward them, carrying a tray. On the tray was a kettle and a pair of glasses. Setting the cups down on the table in front of each man she smiled and poured tea for them from the same kettle. The old man smiled and reached out, sipping at his tea. Adrian extended his arm in a quick jerking motion, throwing the sleeve of the robe back, exposing his hand and forearm. Sitting there he reached out taking the cup of tea. Bringing it to his lips he kept them sealed, pressing them to the edge of his drinking glass. The liquid came up to his lips but he didn't drink. He simply made a gulping motion and set the glass down.

"Please. Fetch us some food for our guest!" the old man said.

With that the woman left them, to go ready food. Adrian just sat there, staring at the old male across from him. His head tilted as he watched the male in front of him change. The beard faded away, is hair returned. He didn't appear any older than Adrian was. But it didn't bother him much. Adrian had seen many things in his travels, and nothing seemed beyond him. As far as the imagination could go that's how limited a person could be. This person, however, was familiar to the traveling swordsman.

"You don't remember me do you Adrian? Heh. I suppose that's no surprise. My name is Fushin, and I am one of your grandmother's loyal servants. Or at least I was before we were sent here to the past. But then again we'll probably end up back in the present sooner or later. But what brings you to a village like this?"

Adrian didn't give any sign that he recognized his own name. But it took a lot of his concentration to do so. It was a skill he'd taken time to master. And it came in handy when he was pretending to be someone he wasn't. Taking the identity of another took time, and training. He couldn't break character, but then again Adrian wasn't playing the part of another person at the moment. He shrugged and closed his eyes, thinking to when he had been living with Katsuhito Mizuho, his mother's mother.

"I remember you. You were one of her constant visitors." Adrian muttered.

"Ah! And here I thought you'd forgotten me. You know we all thought Yokubo would be your first, but surprises come time again. So why are you here? Hunting for answers to questions about her?" Fushin said, more than asked.

"Something wrong with that? I enjoy what I do, and finding out about my family is part of that. And my destiny is to complete the ritual and I have accepted what I am. But I want to know about the Onisu. Tell me everything about you."

"Heh. I suppose I could tell you about my siblings and I. In essence we came to be when your grandmother gave up hope. Your grandfather disappeared to help keep her hidden. But then again you'd know all about Ashram's fate wouldn't you? Anyway, she decided she wanted revenge for what happened. So we came into being when she killed your uncle. Your mother's twin. Thus we were born. So there's really nothing more to go into I suppose. We did her tasks, following her orders until she died as was the agreement."

(674/1,385)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)   Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 pm

"Are you just going to waste my time by telling me things I already know, or are you going to tell me what I want to know?" Adrian asked, his eyebrow quirking.

"And what, my boy, is it that you want to know?" Fushin asked, smiling.

"As if you don't already know?" he asked, staring at the other male.

"You want to know how she died. Well, that's simple. There are plenty of us that wanted her dead. Yokubo, for example stayed around only because she wanted to see Ashram when he came back. But then again that's what usually happens with life. Your grandmother wanted you to be kept safe. So Yokubo stayed. She was one of the more powerful of us. She was your grandmother's caregiver. I can't wait to see how she reacts with you near by again."

"Who said you would ever get to see that? Fushin, you think that I don't know who betrayed her? That I'm here to just have fun? I want to know what happened to my grandmother. Who killed her?" he demanded, glaring at the man opposite of him.

"Your grandmother was betrayed by one of us. He gave her to the people that were hunting her down. And when they found her they used several people to kill her. You might know them... Well, most would know them. The Black Wings. They were paid to kill her by those remaining in her family."

"And why, my friend, would you tell me that they did this?"

"Call it a need of honor. You are the last of my mistress' family. I may be a demon but I hold a deep scar because of her powers. Let me help you and show you the strength that you need to take them down. After all, it wouldn't be fun if you went in and they killed you. I'd feel guilty about that. And Yokubo would tear my balls off."

"So what do you plan to do with me then? Train me? Fight with me? Tell me about how you betrayed her? I know you sold her out, Fushin. You might have sold her location to the Black Wings. And if they DID kill her, then so be it, they'll get theirs. But I will be avenging her here and now by taking your life."

Adrian saw the flicker of the other man's eyes and leaned back. The Devil's Teardrop formed in his hand quickly before thrusting over his shoulder. The woman dropped the knife she held, the black metal blade having gone up under her chin into her skull. As she fell Adrian kicked the table, throwing it into the air toward Fushin. Rising he used the cover of the table to hide his strike. The sword of light flashed out in a swift cut. The table fell in two but Fushin was nowhere to be seen. He was between Adrian and the door. Moving toward his opponent Adrian smirked.

"You don't have what it takes to beat me! You can't kill me in my own world!" Fushin shouted before he drew a black weapon from the shadows.

Adrian's eyes narrowed as he stood there, and watched the blade come in as Fushin lunged forward. He didn't turn, didn't try to avoid it. He just smirked as the man's weapon sank into his gut. But he wasn't idle as he stood there. His own weapon shifted in his grip, his weapon driving into Fushin's own gut. Adrian could already take more damage than most demons could, let alone humans. He stood there, his eyebrow quirked as he waited.

"You are going to suffer now. I'll kill you and eat your fucking heart!" Adrian said, his eyes glowing a bright red color.

Fushin's face paled before he felt the sword of light withdraw. The swordsman grunted and kicked the other male in the chest, throwing him through the door and into the street. Adrian moved forward, blood pumping from the wound in his gut. He moved forward, his weapons spinning in his hands before he stepped into the street. He ignored the people around him before he brought the Devil's Teardrop down, slamming it through the other male's chest. It came out the other side, pinning Fushin in place.

Adrian grinned hearing the man's screams of pain. Adrian smirked as he kicked the Onisu's weapon away. Raising the Crystal blade of the Sword of Light, he smirked. He spun the weapon before driving the weapon into the demon's chest. He didn't notice when the village around him vanished. As he cut the other male's heart out he smirked, taking a bite out of it. He chewed at the muscle before dropping it and swallowed part of it.

"You were a fool to try and defeat me. I am the master of darkness, the king of Hell. I alone hold the Cursed Rune, the Soul Eater. And your brothers and sisters will bow before my strength. It's too bad you sold her out. I might have let you live. But now your soul is mine." he said, licking the blood off his lips.

(858/2,243)

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)   Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fushin, Lord of Betrayl(Closed)
Page 1 of 1