Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audition Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Audition Time Empty
PostSubject: Audition Time   Audition Time EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Audition Time New-Nagi-TB-1
"So even on the internet they has never been a werewolf and vampire hybrid? thats interesting." Said Nagi as he sat in one of the very few computer hot spots in the lower commons. He was trying to research any possible former hybrid creatures. But so far he had found none that were like him. "So I guess im the first of my kind. Well thats interesting, and exciting at the same time." He said out loud, and although there was others around him, he was sure they didn't understand anything he was saying. Or they would just think he was weird. It didn't matter to him anyway. He clicked a link taking him to another page. On that page there was an advertisement. "Looking for the next super star, in singing or acting." He read out loud. He sat back in his seat and thought. ~Well I guess I could do that. Give me a chance to travel, and im sure ill find other people. And more people to fight. I cant beat Grunty fighting the weaklings around here.~ He thought. He leaned forward again and clicked the advertisement. Another page came up and it gave the info to were and when to show up for the audition. "Well its later today, guess I better get going." HE said standing up, and just leaving the computer as it was. He walked outside and waited for a bus. He obviously didn't have a car. Since he usually walked everywhere.

Words 250/250 JC:1

Audition Time New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down

Audition Time
Page 1 of 1