Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strangin' [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Strangin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Strangin' [closed]   Strangin' [closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Strangin' [closed] Reirei_01
I would notice in all my trainings that it was rather easy about with the tora twine. I wasn’t always able to use it correctly, it was always some kind of snapping. I would have to use it to a more useful degree later. I would look at it as I sat outside the building from the village as I was looking down at the village below. On the roof, it was really something that I would have to use. Yes, in the future, who knew what I would have to use. I would pull a bit on my dark cloak that I had gotten after going to that strange place- I suppose the future? It was given to me just before I left by a oni, who had said that I may have a use for it, with a strange kind of a smile on his face. I hadn’t really liked it, but then again, it might actually come in use, from what Paco had said about being more Lordly.

I would then stand up as I started to place the twine around my fingers, something from the village. It was used by our more… dark defenders, back in the old village, who also used daggers for slicing and throwing. It was just interesting that I was going to be bringing that back, since it had been dead for years. But it didn’t matter where it came from, as long as it became useful. That must be true, right?

Words: 250 / 750
Strangin' [closed] Reirei_03
Back to top Go down

Strangin' [closed]
Page 1 of 1