Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Late Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Late Night   Late Night EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

As I sit up, doing one more sit up I take a moment and look at the tv, having it on the news channel helps me keep up with things that are going on and at the moment nothing big was going on, at least nothing that I had care for. Falling back to the floor once again I sit up as I begin to do sit ups again, counting them off as I go. After about ten more I lay back on the floor and look up at the ceiling for a moment, this had grown to be a normal thing for me, working out while I watched tv, it allowed me to do both, though some times I just sat and watched tv with out working out... I lay there for a moment longer before I climb to my feet, moving over to the couch, I grab the remote and turn the tv off before grabbing my soda and gulping down the last bit of it. It was time for me to head out and drive around the neighborhood looking for the low life's of the city, maybe I would run into one tonight. Making my way to my bedroom, I move over to the chair I had my coat draped over and grab it before slipping it on. After putting my jacket on I grabbed my pistol and slipped it into the back of my waist band before leaving my room, grabbing the car keys before I left my apartment.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 253
Total WC: 253
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

After stepping out of my apartment, I stop out side the door and glance down both sides of the hall. At this point in time, I lived in a crap hole of an apartment building, neighbors ranging from junkies to pushers and other low life's.. But this was a world I had once known and now submerged my self into it again, but my reasons this time are not the same as before. Before I was looking for a life, a family, some place to belong... and now, I was looking to clean up the clean up the streets of the criminals, drug dealers, and the likes.. And maybe, just maybe, find the bastard that took everything important to me.. If he wasn't already dead that is... Shaking my head faintly, I began my trek down the hall, as I made my way down the hall I could hear the sounds of the building, the life that occupied each room behind the doors. Coming to the stairs, I made my way down them to the first floor and then out the building, heading for my car. As I walked to my car, I reached into a pocket and pulled out the keys. Coming to as top at my SUV, I reached out and unlocked the door before climbing into it and shutting the door after getting situated in the seat. Sitting back into the seat I looked into the rear view mirror, looking at my reflection for a moment. Looking away, I bring the keys up and start my car before putting it into gear and driving off...
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 268
Total WC: 521
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

After pulling out of the apartment parking lot, I pull onto the road and begin to drive down it. As I drive down the road, I begin to scan the side walks, glancing at the alleys as I pass by, looking for any signs of criminal activity taking place in them. Not seeing anything I continued on my way down the road, I knew it was out there, I just had to find out, if it wasn't her, it was some were else. It's like a never ending cycle that the world is caught in, some twisted, fucked up merry-go-round.. Glancing down at the dashboard of my car, I notice my gas meeter was showing that it is about time for a refill the tank.. Coming to the first gas station I could find, I pulled into it, coming to a stop next to one of the pumps before I slipped out of my car, moving to the pump, I pick up the nozzle before opening the gas tank of my car and begin to fill it, leaning against the car as I wait. As I fill my car up, I stare off into the distance for a moment before I turn my attention back to the pump, seeing I had enough gas, I release the pump handle before pulling the nozzle out of the gas tank and put it back onto the pump. Now that I had enough fuel, I shut the gas tank before heading inside to go and pay for my gas.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 255
Total WC: 776
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
As I step into the gas station, I pause, looking around for a moment before I start walking again. I make my way into the isles of the store, gazing at the things they held, aside from gas, I figured I would get some coffee and maybe some small snacks for later while I was out. Coming to a stop at the table that held the coffee machine, along with a few other drink machines, I grab a cup and begin to fill it with the bitter black drink, I liked my coffee with out those additives, though I would add them some times, but for now it would stay plain and simple.. After the cup was filled to the amount I wanted, I with drew it and put a lid on it before I began to move again, looking for some snacks for tonight. I felt like I was picking out snacks for a stakeout you see police do in the movies. Chuckling lightly, I reached out and grabbed a bag of chips along with a few other things, deciding that would be enough, if I needed more I could always go get more, no big deal. After I had what I sought to get, I made my way to the cashier and set the things down as the man looked to me and spoke " Is that all sir? " I nod faintly as I reach for my wallet " Yes, that's all thank you. " When he told me how much it was, I pulled the money out of my wallet and handed it to him before putting my wallet back into my pocket, allowing him to bag the stuff.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 283
Total WC: 1,059
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Once the man was done packing the paper bag, I reached out and grabbed it, giving him a nod " Thanks. " I said, pulling the bag off the counter and holding into it as I turn and leave the store, heading back out to my car. Coming to a stop at my car, I set the coffee on the top of my car before I pull the door open and step into it, putting the paper bag in the passenger seat before I reached out and to the top of my car, grabbing the cup of coffee " Now, its time to hit the road and see if I have any luck finding something to do. " I say before taking a sip of the coffee before setting it into the drink holder in the center consol. Reaching over, I pull the door shut before taking the keys out of my pocket and start my car before driving off, heading back onto the road now. Now, back on the road, I glance around some as I drive down the street. Pulling up to a red light, I came to a stop, reaching over, I picked the my coffee back up and took another sip, waiting for the light to change. Glancing away from the light, I put my coffee back into the cup holder, as I looked away I notice the light turn from red to green and as I looked back a head of me, pressing the gas peddle down I began to pull away from the red light.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 261
Total WC: 1,320
OOC:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Late Night IngelH2H
Late Night
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
As I pull away from the red light, crossing the intersection, I glance over at the bag in the passanger eat. Now that I had some coffee to keep me awake and some snacks encase I get hungry, it was time to do some. I just needed to find it now, or wait for it to come out. At this point in time, I wasn't sure which I wanted to do so I decided I would drive around for a bit and see if anything came up. As I drove down the road I scanned the area, my eyes shifting from different things and people as they came up. Reaching for my coffee, I picked it up, bringing it to my lips before I took a sip, stopping at another red light. Setting the drink down in the cup holder, I leaned forwards and reached back, grabbing my pistol before pulling it out of my waist band. As I waited for the light to change, I ejected the magazine and checked to make sure it was loaded and to see how many rounds where in it before loading it back into the pistol " Your good to go.. Locked and loaded as they say. " I muttered to my self as I set the gun down in the center median between the two seats before noticing the light had changed to green. With the green light, I took off again, taking a left turn I began heading down another street.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 1,570
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night   Late Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night
Page 1 of 1