Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conversations of the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Conversations of the night Empty
PostSubject: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Conversations of the night Izumimad_01
wc: 239
pc: 1

Night 1, Izumi did keep up her end of what she was saying that she would call Jyn every so often and it would be nice for him to get updates on what was happening. This occurred the night after she was told that she was going to be assisted in her gorgyn abilities. It seems that her time in the past has been greatly shortened thanks to several things, Mainly Seiki who cut down on her searching time vastly the other was the amount of private time she managed to get with the leader to work on her Gorgyn abilities. Hell Seiki even got himself extra training given permission to train with the other members if he wished. She transported back to the present time and sat outside her hiramoto family home and brought out her phone. She stared at it a moment letting it connect to the satellites before she found several messages that were from Jyn. Her eyes opened up as she was surprised but it made her smile to see them.

She read through each messages and smiled at them, merely hello's and i miss you's and i love you, simple stuff but it meant the world to her. She called his private cell number, it was night time now, so by now Jyn should be on his way home. She held the phone to her ear awaiting for him to pick up the phone.

Conversations of the night Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 pm

It had been a late night at the office, but I was determined to make it home in time to get a decent amount of sleep. I would be walking towards my car, located in the motor cage of the Division 12 HQ, when I received the call. Feeling the vibration of my cell, my hand reaches down and plucks my phone from the pocket of my coat before looking at the caller ID. I immediately recognize Shiori’s image on the caller ID with her number beneath it. There was a swelling in my chest as if something good had finally happened after waiting; I had been worried about her up until now, but this call would seem to indicate that she was all right. I thumb the key to answer and transfer the audio to my ear piece just as I am reaching my car. The phone is deposited back into my pocket as I pull out my keys while simultaneously speaking, “hello, stranger.” I get into my car as I lean back into the seat and close the door. I was glad to hear from Izumi after all this time; of course, if someone else was calling from her phone with something like “we have Izumi” then somewhere was going to get nuked.

215 / 215
Conversations of the night Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 pm

wc: 117 | 356
pc: 2

She smiled listening to him as he picked up the phone and stated a 'hello stranger' She giggled as she stood up from the place she was sitting. She responded with a sweet and tender voice. "Hello there Mr. Commissioner, I hope your holding up alright." She felt the butterflies flutter within her body and it made her happy to talk to him. She was certain she caught Jyn off of work, usually he get's off at this time at least the way she scheduled his work schedule. "I hope thing's aren't too difficult without me, love." Her head leaned to the side where the phone was as she held a tender expression upon her face.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Immediately on hearing her voice, I realized that she was safe and okay; that was first and foremost in my concerns. It felt good to hear her voice again. When I hear the softness and caring in her voice it made me feel good. I back out of the space that I was parked in and then proceed to pull forward and head out of the parking garage. Returning the kindness of her voice, I comment, “I’m doing okay, though things are hard without you.” Since she was calling me from her phone, I knew she must be back in this realm. Since she hadn’t shown up in my office or ran into me, I assumed that she was still working out the kinks of whatever it was that she needed to do. I figured more would be revealed as we continued to talk. I inquire, “how long will it be since I’ll be able to see you again?”

159 / 374
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

wc: 157 | 513
pc: 3

She felt bad that she had to be gone for so long and left him with all the work to do. She still had a few thing's to take care off in the past realm, mainly it was just training to control this new form of hers. It was a bit tricky but she was getting the jist of it. "I feel so bad having to leave all that work for you. I promise when I return I'll have a big surprise ready for you." she stated after he said that it's been hard without her. Though she listened to his next question and she peppered up in her voice. "That is the good news!" She twirled upon her feet and started walking through out the large empty compound. "Thank's to the knuckle head student of mine, I managed to shorten the time I need to be gone drastically. So I shall be back in thirteen days."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 am

I was a bit glad that things were getting better to the point where she was optimistic about our reunion. I figured that she would come up with something; Izumi was an intelligent and resourceful woman who was very capable. The conversation continues as I enter into the streets of the city heading from the Metro in the direction of Gothstone. Since it was night, the traffic would be light and the drive probably would end up being a few minutes shorter than it normally was. Listening to her words, it was surprising that the boy actually made the time that she would come back to me faster. I admit, “I’m a bit jealous that he gets to be there with you while I’m waiting here in the dark. What did that boy manager to do to make this time pass quicker?” I wondered if the boy perhaps wasn’t worthless afterall. I still didn’t really care for him being her ‘student,’ I thought the whole thing was silly and I was pretty sure he was doing it because he was a young boy and Izumi was hot and also to get back at me somehow due to the fact that he knew that the situation annoyed me.

207 / 581
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 am

wc: 209 | 722
pc: 4

she listened to him and the tone of his voice was a bit surprising as she didn't really hear an insult come from Jyn, but his tone still sounded kind. Izumi felt all warm and fuzzy from this. "Oh he was quite the idiot and went on ahead into the past realm without me and managed to figure out a way to find my clan in the past and cut in a major amount of traveling time through the woods. Then he did several stupid things, that boy really need's to learn to manage his stamina, but it's really thank's to him I'll be returning back to you sooner. and Jyn..." she stated as she paused a moment and the tone of her voice sounded seductive for a moment. "...you have no need to be jealous, remember I'm coming right back to you, where I can do thing's to you that he would never get." she winked on her end, even though she knew Jyn wouldn't be able to see it, maybe he could feel that she had winked at him? Haha that would be funny if he did, though it was wishful thinking. Izumi leaned against the wall a moment at the end of an empty hall way.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 am

I had a bit of a better opinion of the boy seeing as he seemed to exhibit hard work to assist my girlfriend. That much I could at least appreciate even if I didn’t agree with other things that he did. It was no surprise that he did many idiotic things as was described. I was happy to receive the news of her early return, and much happier with the response for why I shouldn’t be jealous. For a moment, I wondered if she winked at the end of that; either way, the message was received. I complain, “now you’re really making me miss you…” A grin comes to my face as I was in a pretty good mood during this drive back, due to various reasons. I continue, “I can’t convince you to poof into my apartment for a booty call, can I?” With trying to fight off Shiori and not having any for a while, I was in a fairly weakened state. Sex was one of those things that got harder to abstain from after doing it regularly; before I met Izumi or Shiori, I was never one to be influence by my lions like I was lately.

200 / 781
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 am

wc: 138 | 860
pc: 5

She gave a weak laugh as she lifted a finger up to one of the snakes she had for hair and twirled her finger around in a circle. "haha, I don't think you would appreciate my appearance right now." Though the thought of still being done in this form kinda caused her scaly skin to crawl. Though she would have loved to just poof into his apartment and take care of Jyn in the way a girlfriend should, but she was sure that he would feel disgusted at the sight of her. Even though Izumi knew her gorgyn side of her wasn't a demonic thing it was more of a mystical trait if anything, just she still looked like a monster. Though she could blindfold him, it might be kinda funny since they both would be blind folded.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

“Heh,” I refrain from pushing the issue, “you can’t blame me for trying. I just miss you, that’s all.” From her words, I’m able to gather that she still had the issue going on. I assumed it was a process that she had to go through where it didn’t get fixed right away. The fact that she was happy and able to joke led me to believe that she had a handle on it, so I would just see her when the time was right. Moving on, I state, “so I’m assuming everything is going well with your family and stuff in the past realm. Do you want to share with me now what’s going on and what you’re doing to fix it, or are you just going to let me know everything at once when you come back home to me?”

142 / 923
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 am

wc: 164 | 1024
pc: 6

She giggled at his comment about not blaming him for trying. She moved around the hall and walked down another hall allowing her lifted hand to let the finger glide against the wall. It was nice to talk to him like this. "Well..." she started as she had a moment to decide whether she should tell him later or now, she knew he would eventually find out. So why hide it? "It seem's that theres no cure. It's not just attached to me genetically but also into my spirit." She looked down as her hand lowered to her side and began to poke at her side while she took several steps. down the hallway. "The leader of that time is inflicted with the same thing, but she tells me that it can be controlled since it's apart of me, so I can change forms in a way." She pondered Jyn's feeling's on the thing. "It's not some illusionary coverage though, the change is physical."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 am

This was all new information to me. From what it sounded like, Izumi was possessed. She stated that something was attached to her spirit, though she was still a human. I continue to be enlightened as she reveals that now she will be able to shift forms. That was a bit much to take in. I knew that possessed types were treated in the same regard as demons, such as in the case with vaspires. It almost felt like a punch in the stomach when it was explained to me. I would have preferred it be something that she could get rid of. “Oh,” I answer in a calm, but partially flat tone, “that’s interesting.” I cared about Izumi as a person, but I also had a harsh prejudice against spirits. I ask, “so when you say ‘it’ is attached to your soul, are you talking about a spirit possession or the disease?”

153 / 1076
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 am

wc: 151 | 1175
pc: 7

She shook her head. She was certain Jyn didn't like this information at all. Her head looked down as she kept walking throughout the compound. "It's not a spirit possession, apparently it is apart of my soul itself as it was kept in a dormant state for years and only not it seemed to have, clicked on." She curled one arm around her stomach as she felt a pit had been forming. "From what she called it, it's known as a Soul line." she repeated some of the information that the past leader had told her. "It's not a spiritual entity that inhabits the bodies like possession's do, but it is you, just a sleeping part of yourself." She shook her head. "All in all, it seem's what has happened to me were sleeping abilities that has finally woke up and given me access." She wasn't possessed, she was still human.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 am

With the given explanation, I would return an, “ah, okay.” There wouldn’t be much after that, and if she didn’t fill in the dead air, then there would be a bit of awkward silence. Deciding that I needed to say something after a while, I speak, “well, I still can’t wait to have you back… make sure to hurry and get this thing under control.” I said it almost as if it were an easy and routine thing to do, though I knew nothing about it. I would have to think about how I felt about a soul line later; it would be new knowledge to me, but maybe Angela knew something about it, or maybe we had something in the archives about it. I’m guessing if it’s been around for centuries, then there would have to be some type of record of it. Knowing that she probably read my tone, I state, “it might take me a while to get used to whatever is happening, but I’m relieved that at least I won’t worry about you having voices in your head.” There was no reason for her to feel bad because she was worried about how I would react.

200 / 1276
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 am

wc: 152 | 1327
pc: 8

Izumi reached the central garden that was within the center of this large opening ceiling square portion, if looking at the building from above you can see the square, of the house. She waked to the center of it heading his ah okay and she couldn't really think of much else to say beside a "yep." Her head leaned toward's the side that she had the phone on. Listening to his demand of her getting control of this thing she merely gave a weak soft smile. "Yesss Masster." she teased slightly. She held a sad gaze though as she heard his last comment. "I know dear..." she started. "I'm sorry if this has ruined your mood, I figured that I should trust you with what is occurring with me." Her index finger pressing against her hips and rotating on it's own joint as she stood there, her wings also slowly spread apart.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

I chuckle lightly at the teasing that comes to my words. I find myself coming half way home with only about ten minutes left before I would reach the house. I wondered if Izumi was calling me from her house or somewhere else within the city. I attempt to assure, “no, this is fine. It’s better that I know now. I’m sure it won’t be a big deal. You just continue to focus on what you need to do and coming back to me. Everything else can be worked on after that.” I heard the tone in her mood and didn’t want to be a downer on her mood either; I was used to being gloomy and brooding, but her, she was meant to be happy and vibrant. “Just take things easy and don’t over exert yourself; even though I really want you back, I want it to be same and happy.”

152 / 1428
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

wc: 105 | 1432
pc: 9

She nodded her head, he was getting better with his comforting words. It brought a smile to her face and eased her heart. "Yes dear." She stated as she twirled around on her heel and her wings spreaded wide completely, she felt the breezing sliding along her wings, it felt rather nice. "I'll take it easy, but I will be back to you by the end of two weeks." By then she should be back to looking human. Though she wasn't certain if the change back would be the same as her original form, or if it would cause a different look in her appearance.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:40 am

“If you keep saying two weeks,” I complain, “it sounds like the time gets longer and longer.” There is softness in my voice as I was suffering a little bit, but I wanted to do my best to support her. It would only take me under five minutes to reach my house and from there, I would go into my empty apartment, prepare for bed and go to bed; but all of this would be done while speaking with her through my ear piece. I worried about how long the charge on her phone would last and if there were a charger or electricity where she was, but I figured she had all of that under control. With that, I would remain on the phone for as long as she allowed me to be with her.

136 / 1564
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 am

wc: 96 | 1528
pc: 10

She couldn't help herself but giggle at how Jyn sounded. It sounded so adorable that he was complaining like this. "Oh I'm so sorry baby." She stopped her twirling and placed both her hands to the phone and leaned her body to the side a little as she balanced upon on leg and then jumped toward's a stone in a distance to balance upon it. "But you should be glad though, remember before I stated that I would be gone longer, but now it's sooner!" She smiled. "I'm curious, has anyone asked about me at work?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 am

“Heh,” emits through the endurance of her words, “yeah, I suppose you’re right.” I judged the next question as a no brainer. I speak, “well, many of the people I miss appointments with ask me when you’re going to be back so I can start being on time again. The guys at the receptionist desk seem to have an interest in your return as well as the people on my immediate team. I know Tapp asks me how I’m hold up every time I see him… for some odd reason, and then inquires on your return date. It draws a little bit of attention when the new commissioner’s specially ordered secretary takes a sudden leave and vanishes.” I assure, “don’t worry, you’re missed by more than just myself. Though I may blown up your computer trying to heat my coffee in it. I’m not sure how it’s supposed to work, but eventually it started smoking… but, it didn’t heat my coffee any.”

162 / 1726
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 am

wc: 118 | 1646
pc: 11

A gentle but nervous smile comes along her face as she was going to unleash a feminine 'd'awwww', but the next mention of Jyn trying to heat his coffee with her computer caused her eyes to bulge as she squeaked in her voice. "What!?" Did he realy try to heat up his coffee with her computer, well now that she had to think about it, she could imagine Jyn doing that placing his coffee in her computer and sitting at her desk waiting for the coffee to heat up and then randomly running around trying to find the fire extinguisher once the computer started to smoke. "You didn't! Tell me that was just a joke, not my computer!"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 am

A grin comes to my face as I figured she bought it; my joked seemed to be pretty bad, not just anyone could tell when I was playing around. Continuing in my normal calm voice, I assure, “it’s fine, though. As it turns out, I had someone come and look at it. The computer is beyond repair, but I went ahead and ordered you a new system. I found a nice one in storage with a physical monitor. It was yellow… or off white. It’s not that old, I think it came out about five years ago, but it still seems to work fine. I tested the cup holder and it seems to be functional.”

115 / 1841
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 am

wc: 110 | 1756
pc: 12

The sad part about all of this was that Izumi could actually imagine this occurring and found it to be believable. She was calm for the second he said that the computer was fine but then started to twitch and the snake upon her hair began to act up and began to hiss. "y-y-y-you!!!!" she said in an flustered voice as she couldn't really figure out exactly what to say. "c-c-cup holder?!" She clenched her free hand into a fist and it shook violently as she held a flustered look upon her face also. "T-this better be a joke dear!" The thing's she had upon the computer were quite important.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am

It was cute the way she actually thought I might do that. To me, such a thought was silly; I would rather go without coffee than have to make my own. Plus, I could get my coffee from moonbucks on the way to work; I didn’t have the time or interest to try to figure out how to make a coffee maker, though I -did- know that the coffee maker was the thing that made the coffee and not the computer. “Cup holders,” I confirm to her stammering query. With a light laugh, I sigh and advise, “yes, I’m only kidding. I didn’t try to heat coffee in your computer; give me more credit than that. Coffee has nothing to do with why it blew up.”

126 / 1967
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am

wc: 141 | 1897
pc: 13

A sigh of relif expelled from her and it could be hear upon the phone but she began to jump upon the stone she was balancing on switching from feet to feet in a fit of annoyance when he mentioned that had nothing to do with why it blew up. "Nuuuuuu" she whined. "hunnnnnnnn don't toy with me like that!" She started to whine in a cute small voice. "Why did it blow up! You know there are a lot of vital thing's on there, it has all your work schedules and other such things that assist me in helping you do your work right and give you plenty of time to nap if need be!" It flew out of her mind that she had the computer backed up on an external hard drive she owned and left at her home.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

“It’s the only way I get to toy with you,” I counter over the phone line to her whine, “if all my stuff is on there, it seems like blowing it up will give me a vacation.” It would be around this time when I would actually physically show up to my apartment. After parking in the parking lot of my apartment complex, I open the door and step out of it. I close the door behind me and depress the button on my alarm to cause my car to both arm and lock with a beeping noise. From there, I turn and head in the direction of my apartment. Unable to think of a way that I could blow up a computer, I resign the teasing as I assure, “your computer is just fine. It will be here in one piece when you get back.” I was glad I had made the decision to leave the office early; this way I could actually enjoy the small amount of evening I had left before I would journey into the land of the unconscious; that was if I didn’t end up staying on the phone for hours on end much like a high school girl.

204 / 2171
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

wc: 103 | 2000
pc: 14

She held a blush upon her scaly face as she gave a humph! and quickly turned around though when she did she slipped off the rock. "eek!" she shrieked as she fell and her phone flew in the air twirled a bit before landing on her face. "owwww." she groaned as she grabbed her phone, luckily enough she was still on the line with Jyn, staring at it and bringing it to her ear. "oww...." she uttered in a groaned once more and she slowly got up from the rock's she had landed on. "I just fell..." she said slightly embarrassed about it.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm

I proceed up the stairs of my apartment complex to get to my apartment. I hear a noise on the other end that sounded like something had happened to Izumi; for that moment I am worried, thinking something may have happened, such as she was attacked by ninja’s or something. When she comes back and informs me that she simply fell, I felt a bit better and was able to release the tenseness that had built in my body expecting something bad. I speak in an understanding tone as I say, “you have to be careful when doing complicated things like standing and walking. I can’t have you hurting yourself, now.”

111 / 2282
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm

wc: 101 | 2101
pc: 15

Her eyes narrowed and her brows furrowed closed together as she still blushed. "I am careful!" She stated as she moved away from the spot she fell at and her wing's spreaded out again to get dirt off of itself as she shirted her weight onto a single hip and she leaned her head to the side that the phone was on. "I'm glad to hear you though." she was happy hearing his voice and felt close to him just by talking with him. Though she wanted to be closer, but she couldn't in the current condition that she was in.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I chuckle lightly at the defense she gives for herself as I sigh and agree, “sure, you’re careful.” Reaching my door, I would pull my keys out and unlock my door. I would open the door and enter into the interior of the room giving a soft verbal command for the kitchen light to come on so that it wouldn’t be completely dark, but still not too bright. The door closes behind me as I make my way towards my bed room while sitting my keys on the counter in the process. “I’m glad to hear from you too,” I echo her words glad to be talking with her. Not a huge talker, or social person myself, it would be dependent on her to lead the conversation as usual; I would fall silent, simply happy to be on the phone with her as I make it into the bedroom and in front of my closet.

155 / 2437
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 am

wc: 104 | 2205
pc: 16

She stuck her tongue out in reaction to his response, but smiled gently as she heard him. From the sound's of it, it seem's that he had arrived at home. Izumi jumped up into the air, being that she was in the open ceiling garden, and at the peak of her jump her wings spread and began to flap as she rose up high into the air. She did have to tell him about the immortality thing. "The leader of the past mentioned that I have several other abilities that had occurred to me with this change." She started. "Would you like to know?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Standing in front of the closet, I take off my coat. Reaching with one hand, I grab a hanger, stuff it into the sleeves of the coat, before hanging it up. I pull my phone from my belt and toss it onto the bed before turning back to the closet as her words come in. In an interested tone, I inquire, “oh?” That seemed a bit odd that a transformation or condition would give powers, but odder things seemed to have happened in this world. I unbuckle my belt and slide it form the loops of my pants. Rolling up the belt, I place it in its proper place in the closet. From there, I undo the buttons of my collared shirt and pull it from over my shoulders. Much like I had hung up the coat, I hand it up as well leaving me in my pants and my undershirt. The shoes and pushed into the closet and left there in a straight and tidy manner; it was kind of a routine that I was used to. I continue, “sure, what type of skills did it leave you with? Can you still do the things you used to be able to do?”

203 / 2640
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

wc: 214 | 2419
pc: 17

She kept quiet as she floated there in the air and awaited for Jyn to answer her. Hearing various light sounds coming from his head, she could only imagine that he was putting his cloths up or something. She could only imagined what he looked like and she kinda felt her mouth watering. Till she snapped out of it when he said sure. she blinked several times as she nodded her head. "I can still do everything that I could do before, it seem's..." she wondered what should she start with. "My blood seem's to have a unique ability now, the blood from the left side of my body seem's to contain a fatal poison and the blood from the right side of my body seems to be a sort of cure all blood." She turned her head as she continued. "I also can shoot out snake's from my head and they also seem to hold an ability to turn things they bite to stone." She glanced down at the ground as she began to fly in a big circle slowly. "I can also turn, with nothing more than a gaze, to stone." She wondered how he was going to react to all of this. "and... I seem to have an immortality of sorts..."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 pm

I pause for a moment in the middle of changing out of my clothes as she details the type of ‘powers’ this curse had given to her. I started to wonder if I should truly be worried again. In a practical manner of speaking, such things weren’t cool for obvious reasons, at least to me. I was hoping it did cool things, like increase the size of her breasts, or made her hair longer… not make her toxic. The abilities seemed a bit outlandish and at the end, if she ended up being immortal, that meant that our relationship was doomed to the point where we would never be able to grow old together. I would end up like a wrinkled prune while she kept the same look and health about her. There was something unnatural and not right about that. Obviously I would have several questions pertaining to this information. The first thing from my mouth is, “so what happens on your cycle? If that blood touches something… does it die or is it healed?”

176 / 2816
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm

wc: 133 | 2552
pc: 18

She did feel bad about the abilities she had, but there was nothing she could do, she never really tried out the abilities, well except for the gaze as that one appeared to be a constant activated thing. The other stuff she hasn't tried anything yet, so she wouldn't know. Though his question threw her off and she felt herself go into a random flip that she did not expect to occur. "ah umm, i'm not really certain about that to be honest. I'd think it would nullify each other, since I was told the blood in the right side of my body can cure the lethal effects of the blood in the left side of my body." She knew he had more question's to ask and she was going to answer them.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I suppose I could take that answer; being in the middle of her body, it would make sense for the blood to cancel out… or something like that. But the flow of blood circulated through your entire system, so it had to be something in the body and not the actual blood itself that caused such a reaction. Maybe it was the skin the blood passes through to get to the outside? It was a bit much for me to attempt to think about, so I simply go into, “so with your immortality, is that against old age as well? If that is the case, that would mean all of your relatives up to this point who have been stricken with the same curse as you are still alive somewhere?” Unless they turned into the Gorgyn heads that I didn’t really fully know about.

144 / 2960
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

wc: 183 | 2735
pc: 19

Izumi shrugged her shoulders. "I am not so certain on that, she never really stated if it effected old age or anything. She just tell's me that in the Great sea there is an uncharted island that those cursed with this would simply reform at. I don't really know where that island is in our current time so I can't just simply go there and see if there still around or not." She could just take the easy way and just kill herself and wait for herself to reform back on the island, but the thought of dieing rather was a scary one, she wondered how it would feel and such. "Though it's not all the relatives, it only passes through the main hiramoto bloodline and skip's off every other generations." She wondered if she was just setting herself to get dumped, it wouldn't really be surprised, its no surprise that no one would want to date a someone who looked like a monster and could out live them. She wondered if Jyn would actually stay with her, she hoped that he would.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Uncharted sea? With the technology that we possessed, it seemed hardly possible for anything uncharted to exist in this world. Still, the only way to find out if that was true was for Izumi to die, which wasn’t something I wanted to test simply on the words of some stranger. Moving into more important matters, I ask, “okay, but you’re pretty much telling me that if you look at me, I will turn into stone… is there any coming back from that? I mean, do you just bleed on me a little and then I’m normal again, or will I just become a statue? That seems like a very dangerous thing to have in civilization.”

115 / 3075
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 am

wc: 109 | 2844
pc: 20

Izumi didn't want to test it out either, she didn't want to be positive that she was immortal, she'd rather live as though she were going to die than test that ability. Her free hand rose to her neck as she rubbed it as she listened to his neck question. "From what I noticed it seem's the effect's aren't permanent but they last for a good amount of time, but eventually the stoning seem's to wear off after sometime when I stop looking at you, but I am also going to be taught a way to control it so that it doesn't effect people unless I want it to."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm

“Hmm…” I murmur lightly to myself before accepting that and proceeding to disrobe. I unzip the unbuckled pants and pull them down, stepping out of them and folding them in my arms as I think about what was said. I place the pants back up and into the closet, standing there in my boxers. I decided since we might be on the phone for a while that I would probably have to take my shower in the morning. In my boxers and under tee shirt, I make my way towards the kitchen as I speak, “I see.” I didn’t have really much to say on the matter, nor did I have any more questions for her at this current moment.

120 / 3195
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:25 am

wc: 87 | 2931
pc: 21

She lowered her head as she heard his 'hmmm' Izumi spoke softly. "I really can't wait to get back home, where I can get back to work and help you out." she spoke not really wanting it to go quiet between them on the phone. She didn't enjoy his presence but she wanted to keep talking instead of just going quiet. She flew around the compound slowly and softly as if drifting about. "You're probably drowning in all that working, letting it stack up above your head."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 am

Reaching the kitchen, I open up the refrigerator looking inside. Not really finding anything, I close it back and move to my cabinet where I get a cup of noodle. I lower it down and set it on the counter as I go to find a pot to warm some water in. My voice kind of distantly confirms her statements as I say, “yeah… me too.” I fill the pot with water and move it to the stove to heat up. They had special types of food that automatically self heated, but I liked the older fashioned foods for some reason. As the water began to heat on the stove, I turn and lean my back against the counter, folding my arms and gazing down towards the ground. With her continued words, I comment, “it’s tough. I’ve been pretty disorganized lately; it’s getting pretty bad.” I shrug, “I’ll survive for two weeks, somehow. I suppose I have to.” The things said earlier were weighing heavily on me to the point where I would start to brood slightly. I wondered why this kind of thing needed to happen to me and those around me; I had been living a pretty odd life up to now.

204 / 3399
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 am

wc: 130 | 3061
pc: 22

She listened to the noise in the background and from the sound's of it sounded like the kitchen. Her eyes softened in her gaze as she floated with her back to the ground and stared up at the sky. she felt bad not being able to help him out because of this. She did her best to try not to meddle with spirits and stuff like that, to be honest she had done quite a good job at not fighting spirits. It wasn't like she was required to by her clan to fight them all the time, they only had to keep balance. They didn't have to hunt anything down. "Jyn, I am going to head back. I'll give you a call tomorrow night alright? Good night, I love you..."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 am

By this time, the water had heated up. Moving to the ramen cup, I pull the lid from it before moving to the pot and using the handle to pour the steaming water into it. I move the pot to the sink where I rinse it out and set it inside before pulling out a drawer to retrieve utensils with which to eat. I pause as I hear her words. “Oh,” I say as it would seem tonight’s call had come to an end, “all right. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, and I love you too. Try not to push yourself too hard.” I wondered if she picked up on my mood; I would attempt to close the call with a neutral tone instead of a negative one; I didn’t want her to worry too much, but still I was never good at hiding what I was feeling. It was in that pack of social skilled I never picked up while leveling up through life.

165 / 3415
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 am

wc: 159 | 3220
pc: 23

she nodded her head and her eyes slowly came very close to fully closing as the glimmer of her eyes shined in the moonlight. She picked up on his tone, but she didn't mention it, she didn't want him to think that she thought something was wrong. Izumi thought a lot about Jyn and how he might feel about all of this. It wasn't like she done this on purpose or anything, she knew how he felt about spirits and how he felt about her putting herself in danger. Though still it hurt her a lot hearing how his tone was, but she played it off. "Alright dear, I shall do my best not to push myself. I shall speak to you tomorrow. Bye." She waited to see if he said anything, if he didn't she would hang up the phone and land upon the ground only to make a portal and return to the time of the past.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

With her closing, I answer back an “ok, goodbye” and the call is ended. My right hand comes up to my ear and pulls the earpiece out and I sit it on the table to my side. My gaze is down for a moment as I am in my thoughts before I realize that my cup of ramen was ready. With the eating utensils in hand, I pick up the steaming cup and turn, making my way towards the bed room. There was really no one I could talk to about things like this, so as always, I would have to keep it to myself an brood; I didn’t know how it set with me so far, but I would have really preferred that this not happen. From there, I continue my evening to sit on my bed to eat before getting up and walking the empty container to the trash. I rinse off the utensils and then make it back into my bed room to conclude my night and get some rest. Tomorrow was another day and I needed to be well rested for it; defending the city was my chore after all, it was the job that had to be done regardless of my personal life.

208 / 3623
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Conversations of the night Izuzu2_01
wc: 163 | 3383
Ooc: For the sake of saving time we'll just do one more calling set the night before she finally returns and I'll do a summary of what was talked about the other nights. Kay? :)
pc: 24

Every night without fail Izumi had called Jyn and talked with him for several hours, the first couple nights Izumi would talk to Jyn describing a bit of the lifestyle of the Hiramoto clan of the past and talking about the Leader and telling him that the leaders name was Sensui, even telling him of the training that she had gone through, some running as difficult as sitting under a rushing water fall to various mental trainings that left her dazed and developing a migraine. Though she didn't describe to him how she was looking now, she kept telling him that it was going to be a surprise for him when she finally returned. Right now the setting comes to the last night before she would be coming back home. Izumi sat on the roof top of the compound in her new appearance, she had pulled out her phone and called Jyn. Her feet hung over the edge and bounced against the wall.

Conversations of the night Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

As it would seem, the calls were on a regular basis after the first conversation and for the most part, I tried my best to receive them all either heading home from work, before going to sleep at home or before going out to perform a patrol or some type of training. The night before her return would be like any other night for me. There would be some changes on my end; namely I had a new secretary… or so I thought. Regardless of that fact, a few things had happened with the reemergence of Shiori, but there really was never a reason to go into detail about that. Nothing had happened and things seemed to be going smoothly enough without me slipping up or being seduced. When the call for tonight came in, I found myself sitting in the driver’s seat of the Enforcer waiting on Tapp and Ted to report in for a recon mission. I stayed back in the car with Michael while the two had gone ahead to check on some things. Reclined in the chair, I feel my phone vibrate slightly within my jacket. Knowing that it would be Izumi, I tap the button on my earpiece and answer, “hello?”

206 / 3829
Reenter RP
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 pm

wc: 90 | 3473
pc: 25

The call had finally connected through a smile came to her face as she heard the voice on the other end. "Why hello dear!" she stated in an excited manner as she felt quite happy, about all that she had gone through this past two weeks just to get her appearance to the place she needed it to be. Though the results were well unexpected, but she herself still thought she was quite the looker. "Tomorrow..." she couldn't help but giggle right after that, she would be coming home tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Leaning my head back in the seat of the Enforcer, I hear that my girlfriend was in a pretty good mood. That alone was enough to bring a smile to my face. I hear the cryptic ‘tomorrow’ with nothing behind it, so it left me to assume that she would be returning home tomorrow. I wanted to make sure before I went into how happy that made me. I speak in a low tone as to keep the conversation private between Izumi and I, “so you’re coming back home tomorrow? Everything worked out for you?” That reminded me I had to take care of the secretary situation before tomorrow; one day’s notice wasn’t really enough.

115 / 3944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations of the night   Conversations of the night Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next