Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking Shelter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
As she begins to answer my question I frown as she comes to refer us doing things while I am in one of my other forms as having sex with a dog.. To me, she was calling me a dog and that seemed more like an insult. It hurt to be compared to a simple dog and angered me as well. At first I simply remain silent, shifting my gaze outside the cave, noticing it had stopped raining now. I glance at her as she begins to speak and steps out of the cave. I watch her for a moment before glancing back at the two wolves in the cave, " .. You stay here and watch over the cave. We will be back later or one of us will come and get you when we find another place to stay. " The two wolves looked to Nova and nodded, " Alright. We will remain here. ". I nod at there response and turn my attention back to Azhure who unless stopped would have gotten ahead of me.

With a soft growl I follow after Azhure as she made her way out of the cave. As I caught up to her, I glanced at her and growled softly, " .. You stay here and keep an eye on the cave. I will go on and search for a new place. When I find one I will return. " I didn't wait for an answer from her, instead I began to walk off, walking away from her and to the woods. Her words had upset me, at least the way I thought of them. I couldn't believe she seen me as a simple dog while like this.. I didn't glance back over my shoulder to look back at her, I simply kept my gaze fixed on the forest ahead of me. Moving into the woods I begin to pick up my pace and move into a quick sprint, dashing through woods as I shift my gaze from side to side searching out any sign of a shelter that would be better for us.

Post WC: 352
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I lay basking the sun on my rock. My cave entrance behind me. I yawned and stretched rolling over on my back showing off my rather large parts. I had be enough to please many an alpha and to leave my seed to strengthen a pack. That was the way I lived. I was a loner and enjoyed my wandering ways. My white wolf form just slightly smaller than most. I rubbed my back on the rock and scratched it. My tongue hanging out in a strange fashion. I was too much of a city boy. I was only out here sowing my wild oats so to speak and enjoying my wanton pleasures of the flesh. Eventually I rolled back over and closed my eyes going to sleep in the sun. It had been wet and rainy and that had kept me in the cave. Now I would bask in the sun before going out and enjoying some little bitch and leaving her with a precious gift. Lets be real here. I hadn't had any action all damn week that I had been out here. In fact I hadn't be able to get any action at all in a year. Anything would work.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 pm

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
Charging through the woods at top speed I dodged around three and over obstacles that came up in my path. I continued to put more distance between myself and the cave and I couldn't smell Azhure, nor could I hear or sense her following after me, that meant she must have followed my word and staid back at the cave to watch after it. She had displeased me with her words and at the moment I needed to get away from her and calm down before I did something to her that I hadn't done since we first met. It felt good to get out of the cave and not be soaked from nose to tail, the rain had made it seem like hell staying in the cave, though I had Azhure to keep me company, which was a big plus when she was in the mood to mate, and a rather bad one when she wasn't in the mood to mate. While moving through the woods I began to think on what I was actually looking for out here.. We needed a new place to stay, one that would protect us from the elements and offer room for expansion since it seemed we were going to be growing in size with more members in the pack. So we needed a larger cave, one that could accommodate a larger number. Coming upon what I seek I slowed to a stop and glanced around, notching what appeared to be a wolf demon, like myself, resting atop a rock in the sun. Behind him there was another cave, though I wouldn't know if it was what I seek until I check it out. Turning my gaze back to the male on the rock, I watch him for a moment before I began to move, making my way towards the rock, though I would slip around it, unless stopped and move to check out the cave.

Post WC: 323
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I heard a sound that made my ear flick towards it. The wind brought a foreign scent to my nose and I leapt up off the rock with surprising speed just as that something entered my cave. I jumped moved quickly into the cave and charged the other white wolf my head down. If it hit he would be pinned against the wall. In his scent I could smell anger and another scent. A feminine scent of musk lay on him. He had a female demon that obviously made him angry. If it hit right as he hit the wall, I would shift into my werewolf form and begin to completely pin him. The scent of the female made me a little randy but at the moment I needed to know why this male was invading my turf. "Who are you?" I growled. The cave had a small entrance and was rather large on the inside with multiple smaller dens off the main portion. There was also the sound of a small underground stream further in.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
As I entered the cave I let my guard down and began to glance around the cave to see if it was what I am looking for. I didn't catch the other wolf until it was to late and he slammed against me, knocking me into the wall. Hitting the wall stunned me for a moment before I began to regain my senses and noticed a werewolf holding me against the wall. I struggled against the wall, still in my wolf form and growled at the werewolf as he held me against the wall. As he spoke to me I snapped at him, trying to bite either his hands if I could get to them or his arms. " Let me go now. " I said in a low tone while struggling still, " Or I will kill you. " I said as I looked to the werewolf's face, my gaze shifting into a glare, a serious overtone in my voice as I spoke to him.

Post WC: 166
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
Carefully I dodged each of his bites and growled low in warning. Perhaps I would show this little Yokai who was dominant. A nice rape would do wonders for my built up needs. But then he spoke and I chuckled low as I licked the side of his muzzle. "No threats today, little demon. You can try to kill me little Yokai, but it will only make matters worse for you. I believe I shall have you." A lesser wolf demon did not have the power to resist me. Demonic arms and hands sprang up from the ground. Trying to bind the wolf demon so that I could have my fun and then throw him out. If successful, I would smile evilly and chuckle." you invaded my home. So now you must pay the price." My manhood was stiffening as I thought about making him submit to my will. I was hugely endowed and knew it would hurt the wolf demon. But it was his fault for waltzing into his den.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:35 pm

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
Each time I tried to bite him he dodged and began to growl at me, which I continued to return in my own growl at him. As he spoke I growled even more at him. He thought I was a simple yokai? I frowned faintly at his words. Have me? As the arms come up from the ground and take hold of me, I glance at them before turning my gaze back to the demon, my lips pulling back as I bore my teeth, growling at him. It was time to show this demon that I was no mere. With out realizing the error in my ways I shift back to my human form and attempt to break the binding holding me but now that I am in my human form I am weaker then my other forms, which means I am unable to break the binding holding me in place. Though I could not break the binding holding me I struggled against it more, now in my human form, completely naked. " Release me demon, I am no mere yokai... "

Post WC: 182
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Seeking Shelter Asher10
So he was more than a yokai. Well this made it even better and my luck was just getting better every second. He transformed into his human self and I looked over his human form. Well muscled and rather hard looking. Shifting into my own human form I moved the hands so that he was away from the wall and then the hands positioned him on his hands and knees on the ground. "Well well, even better" My own form was nude, I was slender of frame and had short cropped white hair. I moved around him to get a good look. Kneeling down, I placed a hand on his member and began to stroke. "You see, demon. I'm in the mood for a little amusement. And you happened to enter into my cave. So you will do." My other hand caressed his bare ass. "I'll treat you well. And then if you dont struggle too much, I'll release you to go find someone else to harass." Leaning down under him I watch his manhood to see if he would get turned on. Scooting under him on my back, I kissed the tip of him before taking him into my mouth. I enjoyed watching them get turned on before I raped them. It made the domination more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
My demand to be set free seemed to fall upon def ears as no such thing happened. I kept my gaze on him as he shifted to his human form, my gaze fixed on his face as I growled at him still. When the hands began to move me I struggled in vain to try and get free and ended up being forced onto my hands and knees by the hand. Though I couldn't get free I continued to struggle and looked to him still growling as I pulled against the hands holding me. I watched him as he knelt down and as I felt his hand come to touch my member I tried to pull away so he couldn't ouch me there. The feeling of him touching me there was something foreign in a way, Azhure having done something like this before though she was different, she is female. Though I fought against it, the feelings with in began to take hold and I began to grow hard from his strokes, it had been a few days since I had done anything with Azhure and the attention he is giving my member was something I longed for, though not with this male. When I felt the hand come to rest on my ass I growled at him, struggling more as I tried to pull away from him, " Release me! " I demand. Again my words went answered, my gaze still on him as I watched him move under me. As he placed a kiss on the tip of my member a shiver ran down my spike causing me to shake some and as he took me into his mouth the growling began to grow more silent as the pleasure began to take hold of my body more. Though it was a male doing this to me, it still felt good in some sick way, it was like when Azhure used her mouth to please me.

Post WC: 327
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Seeking Shelter Asher10
My mouth worked him until his blood pumped through his organ and created such a hard on. My tongue rolling and lapping at it, as the hand on his ass moved down to cup his sacks. gently I massaged until he was on the brink. I wanted him panting and moaning. Once I had that, I moved out from under him and stood up. "So you like that I see. Boy are you getting hard. If you beg me nicely I will let you cum. Or better yet if you tell me that you are nothing more than a bitch in heat. Either way I will take you" My steps brought me behind him as I rubbed my length against the only opening he had there. "Want to tell me something?" I teased as I continued to rub against him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
Though I was fighting against it, my body was betraying me and giving into what he is doing to me with his mouth. With each passing moment I could feel I was growing closer and closer to a release and I wanted said release to happen. By the time he cupped my sack and began to massage it I could no longer hold back the moans and I let one out, moaning loudly in pleasure before panting softly. I didn't care if it was a male, I wanted to release my seed. When he pulled off of my member I let out a soft whimper, the pleasure now fading though the desire to release still there. As he spoke to me, I managed to muster up enough to growl softly at him but with what he has just did to me my mind was completely on the pleasure and getting to a release. His words shocked me, there was no way I was going to say such a thing... He moved behind me and as I felt his length come to rest against me I weakly struggled against the spell holding me in place. I remained silent as I struggled, trying to get free and keep away from his length.

Post WC; 210
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
He struggled in vein and still would not say the words. "Ah, sweet little demon. You should have said the words" At the last word, I thrust into him without aid of any lubrication. As I slammed myself as deep as I could into him, my balls slapping against his. I rest there for a moment, my length throbbing and pulsing inside him. Reaching around, I keep one hand on his hip and the other I used to stroke him as I began to stroke into him. My hand mirrored my slow hard thrusts. Perhaps I could even make him explode. I kept the pace slow and steady each thrust measured as I pulled out to the tip and the thrusted hard back to the base. After a few times of this I grin and asked him, "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
As he spoke, I softly growled at his words but as the thrust came I fell silent only for a second before I let out a cry of pain as my virgin hole was forced to accommodate the size of his member as it was forced into me. In an instant all the desire I had to release almost faded away now that there was something inside me, something foreign, something I had never had before. In an instant I was completely filled with his member in a hole that had never been used and one that I had planed on never having used.. I was not into males and now one was using my body as I had used Azhure's before. I groaned and grunted at the feeling of his length inside me and weakly struggled still against the binding still. This was not something I wanted to happen to me.. As I felt his hand come to grasp my own member I groan again, the simple touch bringing it back to life. As he began to stroke my member he began to thrust into me and it only took a few strokes before my body began to disobey my mind as my member began to get hard once again. Though I was being violated by this male I couldn't help but feel pleasure as he stroked my own member, building up my desire for a release once again. With each thrust into me I let out a groan in a mix of pleasure and pain. When he spoke I refused to answer his question though I had long sensed stop struggling against the binding and him.

Post WC: 279
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
Still he remained silent. At least he had stopped struggling as I used his body as my toy. I played with him as I continued each powerful thrust until I grunted. One final thrust home and I released all of my pent up frustrations into his now sullied hole. My seed coating the walls and muscles of his intestines. I grunted with each squirt my pole quivering and throbbing until I was finished. I pulled from him with a sloppy pop and gazed at his gaping hole. Chuckling, I released the binding on him and turned around to walk away and bath. ""thank you for the amusement, now show yourself out before I go after that sweet ass again."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 am

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
I continued not to speak, though I was starting to let out soft moans of pleasures and panting as he continued to thrust his length into me while stroking my own. As the final thrust came and he buried his length inside me I knew what was coming next and as he began to release his seed into me I let out a groan as my own release came with his. Standing there on my hands and knees I could do nothing else aside from accept his seed into my body as I released my own from what he was doing with his hand. He finally finished releasing his seed it me as I finished with my own release and when he pulled from me, a soft whimper escaped me. Now free of his length I could still feel the effects of it inside me, there was no changing what had just happened to me at the hands of this demon, no way to take an action like that back.. He chuckled at me as he released the bindings but instead of getting up and going after him like I had once planed to do I fell to my side and hit the ground with a groan. Hearing his words, I lifted my head and looked to him with his back to me now. Amusement? In that moment all the anger that had been pushed to the side by the pleasure of what he was doing to me, came back. As he began to walk away I called upon my powers and summoned my demonic familiar, calling upon a single of the familiars I could command. My vengeance was swift as I remained silent, he tendril lashed out at the demon, striking him in the back with the intent of knocking him to the ground. If such a thing happened from the ground would come the same type of binding he used on me, the hands coming up and grabbing him to hold him so he could not get up or get away.

Post WC: 343
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I was smacked to the ground and then caught by demonic hands. I chuckled and didn't struggle. "Well, lover. If you had wanted to continue all you had to do was say so. No need for binding" I turned my head to glance at his body to see if he was getting turned on again. If he was like most demons then he might want it a few times. Would he proceed to have my ass? If so at least I would enjoy it. I had always enjoyed either sex. It was just the way I was. Sex was sex and it had more pleasure if you got it from both males and females. I waited to see what he was going to do before i did anything.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 am

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
I growled faintly at his words, we were nothing near lovers. Oddly enough as I watched him become bound in place I found it arousing, though this was something unexpected. I had never bound Azhure in place with something like this, though now I may have to try it when I get back. With him bound in place I begin to climb back to my feet, groaning softly as I finally move my body. I could feel his seed inside me and I growled at him even more as my gaze shifted into a glare. As I glared at him, I shifted my gaze over his body and finally began to move once again, walking towards him. Coming up behind him, I found my hand reaching out to his ass and cupping it as I gave it a rough squeeze. This was one of the two areas I was going to fuck now that I had him bound, as he had done with me, though when I finished he would probably no longer live, this male was going to pay for what he had just done to me. After groping his ass for a moment I finally release it and move up in front of him and look down at him, the binding I had on him shifting him so he was sitting on his knees facing me. " We are not lovers demon... " I said with a harsh tone, finally speaking up. As I spoke I reached out and moved my hand into his hair, taking a hold of him by the hair I pulled roughly, pulling his face in close to my hard member, " We will continue, only you will not be doing anything like that, ever again. "

Post WC: 293
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I moaned at his forceful nature and his groping. I enjoyed this kind of play, He was getting aroused and by the time he was around to my front, I didn't have to be told what to do. Again I take him into my moist mouth and let him slide into my throat. His hand pulling my hair was enough to make me as stiff as a board. I groaned around him as I pulled back and then pushed forward on him. He could say that, but I knew he would want to do this over and over once he got a feel for it. The thought of my released fluids sloshing about inside him make me shiver with passion. I continued to give him oral until he stopped me or released in my mouth. It was enough to make me horny as hell.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 am

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
As he took me into his mouth I let out a moan of pleasure at the feeling of having my member consumed once again, though this time I was in control of the situation unlike before when he had me bound. It felt just as good as before he had fucked me and when Azhure took me into her mouth. Though it was a male doing it to me once again the pleasure it was giving me was really no different then when Azhure did it to me. I even went so far as it let him move his head back and forth along my member a few times before I began to take over the rhythm. As I let out another moan I began to move his head back and forth along my member faster, pulling him back so I was almost out of him completely before pulling him forwards once again, driving my length into his mouth completely.

Post WC: 160
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I let him use my mouth my moans matching his thrusts. It was nice to get a more dominate male. Perhaps I would stalk him after this. The scent of the female on him was a nice reason. He could have them both. A few times I gagged on his length as he drove into my mouth. BUt if he decided to release in my throat I would make sure to swollaw the whole mess. I loved pleasure with anyone. And I shuddered and shivered as i thought that he would soon have my ass in much the same way. I could feel my arousal throb as I waited.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 am

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
Now that I had taken full control over his head I continued to move it back and forth along my length, my gaze fixed on him as I listened to his moans as I thrust into his mouth. No longer glaring at the demon I simply let out moans of pleasure as I worked my length in and out of his mouth, now ignoring the fact that he was a male and going on the simple fact that his body was now providing me with the pleasure I sought. Though I no longer showed any signs of anger it was still present in my actions, now mixed with the pleasure of this males mouth. Keeping a firm grip of his hair, I made sure to pull on it roughly as I continued moving his head, though from the sound of his moaning he was enjoying what I was doing to him, that angered me more, this bastard wasn't suppose to be enjoying this. Pulling his head towards me one final time, I forced my member into his mouth as deeply as it he could accept it before I began to release my seed into him. Tilting my head back, I let out a moan of pleasure as I held his head in place while releasing my seed into him. Unlike when I did this with Azhure, I was in complete control of his movements and that made me even more aroused to be in control of him. Though I did not want to accept it, the desire to kill this male after I finish with him had already began to slip from my grasp now that he has shown to be able to give me such pleasure.

Post WC: 287
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I swallowed every bit of his seed as he pumped it into me. His hand gripping my head tightly and pulling my hair. After he pulled from my mouth, I attempted to lick his member clean. Then licking my own lips I smiled in a dreamy fashion. "well you can release me, love. I will submit to you." At least for now. He could tell a strong demon, but it seemed like this one was rather uncouth and rather ignorant. But that was why I would take him under my paw. "Come now, love, I will bend over and take it like a good little bitch." Hopefully those glazed words would make the other demon release me from these bonds.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:59 am

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
+ Seeking Shelter +
Flashback
After I finished releasing my seed into his mouth I released his hair and pull my still hard member from his mouth. As he begins to clean my member I nod, grinning down at him. As he spoke I growled faintly at him, though liked the idea of him submitting to me. I was planing to force him to anyways. Though he had requested it, I still held him in the bind, my gaze fixed on him. He was a male but I now began to desire the pleasures he could offer me. At the mention of him being a good little bitch I grinned and finally released the bind on him, " Yes, you will. Now get on your hands and knees, it's time to make you my bitch. " as I commanded him to get on his knees I reached down and began to lightly stroke my member.

Post WC: 150
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Seeking Shelter Asher10
I was released finally. Standing up, I stretched my arms out over my head, showing off the slender yet muscled frame of my body. My own naughty bits were erect and rather large, More so than the other wolf. After stretching I walked to the demon and placed my hand on the one of his that was stroking himself. I began to stroke with him. "As you wish, but first.." My second hand runs through his hair and grasped it. I was a bit taller than him and this action would tilt his head up. My lips came down upon his as i devoured his mouth in a kiss. If the shock of a kiss opened his mouth, my tongue caressing the inside of his mouth. I wanted him to know that I had strength and this was just play for me. I would play his bitch in return for being mine. After raiding and raping his mouth, I pull back and release his hair. "If you want more of this in the future, then understand that I have conditions that need to met." As I talked, I moved down to my knees and placed a kiss on the tip of him again then slipped to my hands like a good little bitch. "Once is free, other times means you have to meet my care and upkeep." I wiggled my shaped, well toned ass as I waited to see what he would do or say.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
After releasing him, I expected him to do as I said but instead he began to stand up which wasn't what I had said to do. My gaze shifted to a light glare as he stood up and began to stretch. As he stretched I glanced over his form. My eyes shifted along his form and down to his erect member. For a moment my gaze remained on his member, it was larger then mine and just looking at it made me think of it inside me. The thought made me growl faintly as I shifted my gaze away from his member, turning my attention back to his face. His hand came to my member and he began to stroke it, and as he did I began to feel more pleasure then when I stroked it. As he spoke I looked at him, since he was taller then me I was forced to glance up some to meet his gaze. I wasn't expecting him to move his hand through my hair before grasping it, forcing my head back. I begin to growl at him now that he was holding me so but my growl quickly became muffled as he placed his lips against mine and began kissing me. Widening eyes, I was a bit shocked by the sudden kiss, my mouth falling open some and falling pray to his tongue as it darted into my mouth. Though I wanted to struggle and get away, my body didn't listen to my mind and held still. As the shock of the kiss began to fade I found my body responding to his actions and returning the kiss, my tongue shifting enough to toy with his some as the kiss continued. As he breaks the kiss a soft whimper escapes me as I look at him. Damn it what the hell was my body doing?! As he speaks I frown faintly at what he has to say, my gaze remaining on him as he begins to drop to his knees. What did he mean by that, did he think I was going to give him something in return for this? I liked the kiss he placed on my member before moving down onto his hands and knees fully. As he speaks again I growl at his words, he did think he would be getting something in return, he was mistaken, the only thing he will be getting is screwed. Moving down behind him now, I reach out and take hold of his hips, pushing forwards and pressing my tip against his hole and like he had done to me I thrust forwards driving my length into him completely.

Post WC: 445
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:28 pm

He was a growling type obviously. Uncouth but perhaps I could turn him into a true higher order demon. I felt him slam into me and I pushed back against him. I knew I was making him think and doing things he hadn't expected. that was part of my strategy. I let out a load moan as he filled me. I shivered and wiggled my ass. My inner muscles clenching hard around him. I wonder how hard it would be to give him some manners and lessons in being a true demon and rising above his beast. I moved back and forth on his length before he could start thrusting into me. Reaching under my body, I cupped his sacks and massaged while we danced in this strange not really dominant kind of dance. He would find out that I was good at what I did and was a charmer as well.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
As his muscles clenched around me I let out a moan and before I could start thrusting into him he began to move on his own. When I felt his hand touch me once again I let out a soft whimper as he placed his hand upon such a vulnerable area of my form. I let out a soft moan as he began to massage my sack. Loosening my grip on his hips I finally released him and watched for a moment as he continued moving back and forth on my length. Again my feelings began to clash against what I was saying, again it felt like when I spent with Azhure mating even though it was a male giving me this pleasure. Leaning down I place a soft kiss on his shoulder before biting at it roughly. As I bit at his shoulder I brought an arm around, slipping it under him but instead of doing as he had done to me while screwing me, I begin to claw at his chest.

Post WC: 173
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

He wrapped his arm around me and I ceased thrusting back, it was time for him to do some of the work. He had bitten and marked me among his moans and I moaned right along with him, my shoulder bleeding slowly. His claws on my chest also marks. So he wanted me, judging by the fact that he was enjoying the sex and he had marked me. that would mean he was choosing me as a mate. I almost chuckled but instead it came out in a moan. BUt then again he was in human form so it wasn;t like clawing me and biting me would do me much harm. I would let him use me as his pleasure tool after that. My shoulders hit the ground as my second hand comes to play with myself. Stroke and moaning so that we could come together and this demon would know how it felt to make another male release. It gave one such a feeling of power. "Lovey, if you want' moan"to mark me" moan "do it right." moan
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
He stopped thrusting back against me and remained still and I growled softly at him before flicking my tongue across the wound on his shoulder as it bled. Though I couldn't do much to him in my human form I still claw at his chest, flicking my tongue across his shoulder again. I found I enjoyed the taste of his blood as I did with Azhure. Though I had just marked this demon as my own, I did not think of him as a mate, instead I thought of him as something for pleasure. As he began to speak I growled softly at what he had to say first. He still thought he had a say in things. Pulling my hand from his chest I slid my hands back onto his hips, taking a hold of him once again before I began to pull back before thrusting into him completely. He had stopped thrusting back against me, leaving the screwing up to me. " Shut up bitch. " I said with a growl, tightening my grip on his hips as I began to thrust into him harder. Thanks to his action moments before stopping it wouldn't take long before I pushed into him completely and began to release my seed into him.

Post WC: 212
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

"Well lovey, no need for such language." I say as he continues his thrusts inside of me until I could feel him explode. At the same time my own seed would spill out onto the stones of the cave as I cried out in pleasure. Going limp I knew that he would let me go and I would lay on the floor my ass oozing his seed for him to see, my hole gaping from his use for a few moments before it started to slowly close. If he didn't do anything to me, I would roll over and with great speed move to him. "Well this seems rather strange lovey, but I dont even know your name. Also what are you doing in my cave?" I transformed into my white wolf self and nuzzled his neck, licking the side of his face. IF he got to growling, i would roll over and so my belly a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm

яuиє wrote:
Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
I didn't care for his words, I would call him what I wanted and he could do nothing but accept it. As I released my seed into him I let out moans of pleasure and as I finished I began to pull from him. Pulling out of him completely as I looked down at him, glancing at the hole I had just violated. I had just been taken by a male and then taken the same male for my own but the only true feelings I felt at the moment were ones of pleasure and satisfaction at what I had just done. Though he was a male yes, he had just given me pleasure as Azhure had done before. As he came up to me and began to speak I remained on my knees and watched him. When he shifted into his wolf form and began to lick my face I didn't growl at him, instead I brought a hand up and began to run it through his fur slowly, " My name is Novak... though you may call me Nova. " I said as I slowly ran my hand down from his head and down his side through his fur, " I am looking for a new shelter for my pack.. The cave we have now cannot protect us from the elements and other threats and does not support room for growth. "

Post WC; 234
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 pm

"So you are wanting my cave. I have a price Nova." I licked his fingers and still rolled over on my belly to offer him my neck and belly. "Beta. No more, no less. You marked me and want my cave. That is my price. plus the addition of all that marking me entails. My rights so to speak" He could attack but we would be rather evenly matched. I morphed into my human self and stretched out my long body. My intimate parts displayed to Nova, almost rubbing it in that they were larger and bigger than his own. But then again, it was me submitting to him. He held my seed as much as I held his. He had marked me with tooth and nail as his bitch. I had marked his spirit by rape as mine. If he would not accept this now, he would soon enough. We were now bound with strands far stronger than pack. We were mates. Weird but fun. Double teaming was always a good source of fun, perhaps I would introduce nova here to more than just good manners, good food, and great sex. I could wait along time than him to complete my task. And if the scent of the female was anything, then I would soon have a female mate as well. I would mark her the same way and make her mine just as I had nova. It would seal a strong bond that would never be able to let another in as leader. But would Nova take the baiit?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
As he brought up their being a price for the cave I frowned faintly. Would I have to kill this male in order to get what I wanted? I smiled faintly as he licked my fingers, my mind shifting away from killing him for a moment. I watched as he pulled away from me and rolled onto his back, exposing his belly and neck to me as he began to speak again. Beta? ... He wanted to be part of my pack? When he changed back to his human form I shifted my gaze from his face, glancing along his body as I thought about his offer. As I shifted my gaze over his body, I glanced at his member for a moment before looking away, growling faintly as I turned my attention back to his face. I wanted this cave and perhaps I could get another member to the pack, though I didn't like this male that much, he had used my body in ways no male should. Leaning down over him I placed a hand on the ground, looking down at him as I tilted my head to the side, " You wish to join? " I asked as I leaned in closer, moving in and nipping at the side of his neck, " I have a female that is mine... She is alpha like me. " I nipped at his neck a bit rougher as I moved my free hand into his hair and took a hold of his hair roughly, " You are to tell no one of what we did here.. Do you understand? I will kill you. "

Post WC; 274
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

He was growling, serious, beastie type. But that was alright, if it meant more fun then so be it. I was up for it. "So you will tell your alpha? Since it would be her right to use my body as well" lets see if I could provoke him a bit further. If he seriously marked me with a scar he would have no choice but to explain why I was beta and marked forever his. Just a bit further and he would shift and bite me. His hand gripping my hair and him nipping and nuzzling my neck made me shiver and I moaned. "I could give you both pleasure and help protect the pack and in return you get my home and my body and my submission." Would he take the bait and let me at him and her together? i had hoped so.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 am

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
At the mention of him being with Azhure I began to grow jealous, now thinking of this male with my female. The jealousy continued to grow with in me, drawing more anger from me. Pulling on his hair harder I growled down at him, my gaze shifting into a glare. " She is my female. You will do nothing with her. " I said as anger began to fill my voice as I continued to get rougher with him. Pulling harder on his hair I nipped at his neck rougher, the genteelness that my actions held quickly fading. " The only one you will be giving pleasure too is me. " I nipped at his neck again, this time hard enough to make him bleed, " Your cave is mine as well as your body... And this is your only other option demon. I have no problem with killing you and taking your cave. " Though I was serious in my words and actions, anger and violence permeating my actions with this male I still got aroused as I pulled on his hair and bit him, trying to force him to do as I said.

Post WC: 195
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm

I whimpered and closed my eyes as the length of me hardened against the man leaning over me. My hands slipped to hold his hips as my eyes opened to slits and I gasped at the hard bite to the neck. "Well, if you want it again, I can sure oblige love. Just bring me that tender ass. I'll even let you ride. I was like a pole ready to ram it in to him. If he let me during my moan of pleasure at his yanking of my hair and biting, I would start to pull him to where he was straddling over my yardarm, the tip nestling between his ass cheeks. If not then I would just start to caress his hips and abdomen.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Seeking Shelter Novak_10
Seeking Shelter
Flashback
As he spoke I growled at what he is saying. I did not want him inside me again, nor would I ever let him inside me again. When he tried to move me, I held my ground over him, pulling on his hair harder as I looked down at him, my gaze shifting into a glare. Though when he shifted and began to caress my his and abdomen I didn't stop him. Instead I leaned in and flicked my tongue across the open wound on his neck, licking up some of his blood, " That part of you will not be going anywhere near my ass ever again. " I said with a growl, flicking my tongue across the side of his neck again. I had to fight back the urges to take this male again. I still had a task I needed to accomplish and now that I had found a cave I would need to get the rest of my pack here.

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 4770

Asher WC: 2939
Seeking Shelter Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shelter   Seeking Shelter Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Shelter
Page 1 of 1