Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open)   Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Ever since the fight I had had with the demon I had come to know as Sanzon Loki, I couldn't get him out of my head, he was able to defeat me in a battle in another realm, a realm I had never seen before.. Though I had only met him in that realm I decided I would seek him out and find where this demon was so I could meet him face to face in the mortal realms, though I didn't know where he was, that was the only problem I had with finding the demon. With out his where abouts I am forced to blindly search for the demon. Though my time spent fighting the male was brief I had a clue that helped me start my search, the attire he had on during the fight suggested he had at least visited the future realm of the humans or lived there amongst the humans. With this in mind, I decided I would start my search in the humans realm to optimize my effort, though I had no idea which part of the city the male would be located in but there were only a handful of areas that were not dangerous to our kind and one are that I had visited that seemed to be heavily populated by our kind, an area known as the Lower Commons.

With these factors in mind, I had decided to start my search in the Lower Commons with the information I did have from our fight, a name can help out a lot as well as a description of the one you are seeking and there was no way I would forget someone that defeated me in a battle. Making my way along the side walk, I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the area around me as I search for the demon Sanzon, though I wasn't sure if I would simply run into him while on the street..

Post WC: 325
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open)   Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 pm

A white limo would emerge from the academy grounds before turning right. The destination was a small factory that would probably be able to produce the product that I had created. We needed a better facility, and the academy storage areas were quickly overrun with my side project. The other issue, was that our corporate presence was slowly growing. Taking a stop at the first light, I would bring my gaze over to a cafe. Being hungry, the limo would take a parked position outside before the door swung open and I emerged, ready to get coffee and a bagel.
Back to top Go down

Seeking A New Acquaintance (Sanzon, Open)
Page 1 of 1