Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking Refuge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 am

Telling Lance about the move had left me unsettled enough to want to up my leaving the apartment by a few days. I heard him exit the apartment after letting him think I had gone to bed for the night and took that as my chance to finalize everything. The belongings in my bedroom had already been packed up in anticipation with the exception of the clothes I would need to have access to so I quickly slipped those into a garment bag and medium sized duffel. Then I exited my room to grab the few items of decoration and entertainment from the living room and kitchen that I wanted to take with me. I had a couple large boxes left empty for this purpose. Filling the boxes took about an hour and storing them in my bedroom only a few moments. With this taken care of, I engage the locks on my bedroom door from the hallway and head out with my clothes and toiletries. This would be the last time I set foot in this apartment unless I choose to be here when the movers come for my things.

I wasn’t sure where I was going to go for the next few days. I could easily spend the time in a hotel room in any part of the city but those would be easy to track down if Lance’s emotions suddenly shift from sadness and hurt to anger and rage. Since there was still a fear of what the man would do if he chose to retaliate, I knew there was really only one option for me. I hated to ask Saito for yet more help after all he had already done for me, but there was no one else who could hide me from Lance. Staying at Saito’s place had worked so well for all the full moons that I knew the wolf would never find me there, not even with a few days of a clear head to search.

Navigating the streets between my place… well my old place now… and Saito’s, I prayed aloud that he would be home and would not turn me away. I didn’t think he would deny me refuge, especially with me more than willing to take my usual place on the couch with Twist and to cook for him whenever he is there for meal time. I even had a small bag of cat food cans for the cat in the hopes that she could browbeat him into agreeing if I had any trouble. I hated asking this of him, he had been right when he mentioned my habit of only seeking him out when I was in some sort of trouble. I felt bad about that but I knew that spending time with him simply for means of friendship would be detrimental in the long run. There was no way I could hide my feelings for him without some pressing issue to focus on. If he was involved to patch me up or protect me from Lance then I could not allow myself to build any fantasies that would let me hope for there being anything more between the two of us. At least that was what I told myself.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

Of course I had nothing to worry about when it came to Saito. The man was too nice for his own good and didn't even bat an eye when I asked to crash on his couch until my new place was ready. Twist didn't even seem to mind my presence in the apartment, especially not once she noticed the cans of yumminess that I pulled out for her. This time I had gone the extra mile and picked up the expensive cans that were packed with better meats than I even fed myself.

I tried my best to respect Saito's boundaries while I was a guest in his home, this wasn't like the full moon visits. Staying for a number of days in a row was a more delicate situation. It would almost be easier if we were in some sort of relationship instead of dancing around whatever this thing between us actually is. Twist continued to tease Saito about me being his girlfriend and every time I heard the term come from her kitty mouth my heart sank to my toes. I wondered more and more with each passing moment if she had let slip the details of all those conversations I had with her before I knew that she could actually talk. There are many things I told her that I would have never said to any living being I knew could communicate them on to someone else. Namely among these were the true feelings that I had for Saito. I had confided all of those and more in what I thought was a run of the mill housecat. Now come to find out, she is a demoness who can speak and likes to tease Saito so mentioning my confidences could easily come up in the conversation.

For the first few days everything seemed to go well. The three of us were existing in a sort of harmony and life was running smoothly. It was nice to have Saito and Twist to come home to after my drama filled work days. Especially the last day before my new apartment was going to be ready. Witnessing the breakdown of the relationship between Psyre and Carmina, watching Psyre save Crystal's life, and then witnessing the mending of the relationship between the man and his father had been more emotionally draining than I had initially thought. By the time I stumbled through the door that night I wanted nothing more than to slip in to a steaming hot bubble bath with a quart of fudge brownie royal ice cream and pretend that everything was hunky dory. Since I wasn't coming home to a place of my own this wasn't going to be an option, but being able to laugh and smile with Saito and Twist did manage to calm the storm of emotions roiling inside me.

I was almost completely calm until the cat finally let herself out of the bag. We were just finishing up a delicious dinner I had thrown together when Twist began to nag Saito about making his girlfriend cook and clean up after the meal too. After the day I had just been through and the feeling of being on pins and needles with the whole feelings issue I finally turned around and set the cat straight by telling her that I am not his girlfriend and taking care of the domestic duties was my way of paying him back for allowing me to stay here. Though it was foolish of me, I thought she would drop the issue there and let us all get on with our night. Of course it would not be so. Her answer to my little outburst would be to mention that I had not failed to become his girlfriend out of a lack of wanting to. This of course caused me to blush and freak out so badly that a plate crashed to the floor at my feet. As if that wasn't bad enough, the cat went on to reveal just how much I would actually like to be with Saito, all with his sitting right there listening. I was mortified. Had I been able to think at all I would have slipped through the floor and ran away never to look back. Instead I stayed where I was, my back turned to the man and his cat while I struggled to force my lungs to keep filling with air and then emptying.

Shock had definitely set in to the point that I didn't quite catch what the cat said next. I figured she was leaking more intimate details of my feelings for the man. After she spoke again I knew that wasn't exactly true. She was, in fact, telling me that Saito had similar feelings. This is the moment where my legs turned to jello and I landed with a thud on the kitchen floor. Looking to the man, eyes wide in shock, I asked him if this was true. With an adorable shade of pink coloring his pale cheeks, the man nodded to confirm as he rose from his seat and moved across the kitchen to help me up. I don't know what moved me to do it, but some power came over me and I found myself looping my arms around his neck and pressing my mouth to his. For a second I thought he might pull back from the kiss and let go of me, but his hesitation was followed by a surge of heat and his arms tightening around my body as he drew me closer to his strong body.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Saito's first impression was that she was soft. Warm followed shortly after, almost immediately but not quite as he felt her lips press to his, the skin meeting his. He was leaning over her to scoop her from the ground and the sudden shift caught him by surprised; he saw it coming, but he couldn't, or wouldn't, stop her as she slowly...inched...to him... It was soft, and gentle, and warm, and he found something intoxicating about that as he let one of his arms slide beneath her, the first pressing to the wall to keep them stable even as he drew her against him with the careful strength she would have come to know by now, the steel chords in his thin arms unnaturally strong but controlled, taut, and forcibly gentle as he pulled her up against him. He didn't slip his tongue into her mouth quite yet, but he held the kiss for longer than he thought he would and as it parted he felt himself let his lips trail across her lower one, sucking gently on the full skin for a brief moment before letting it break and looked to her, breath a bit faster than before, his eyes focused on hers with an almost piercing intensity that contrasted sharply with the forced ease of his movements...but he didn't speak, quite yet.

I had to be dreaming, this couldn't really be happening. This was just another one of those dreams like when you're sitting in class and suddenly realize that you forgot to put your pants on. This time though I was fairly certain that I could feel the fabric of my pants surrounding my jello legs. Still, I could not really be here, on Saito's kitchen floor with one of his arms around me and his lips pressed against mine. Not to mention the fact that I was the who initiated the contact, I would never do something like that... would I? By the time I could feel him pulling back... sucking gently at my lower lip before breaking the contact entirely... I knew this wasn't a new dream but the physical manifestation of the millions I had already had. My eyes flutter open just as his mouth releases my kiss swollen lip. The intensity in his gaze causes my heart to tumble in my chest. I couldn't apologize for what I had done, I refused to apologize for finally experiencing what I had fantasized about for months now. The longer he took to speak or break the eye contact, the more fear would creep into my eyes, fear that he would regret returning the kiss or even be upset that it happened at all.

Saito watched the fear rise and stamped down the sudden surge of Yoji reaching out to take advantage of the situation. He knew full well what this meant, but he would be damned it he let the demon do it wrong for him. His eyes bored into hers for a moment more before he smiled, the slight hint of sharpened teeth teasing her eyes before he leaned in close to the skin beside her ear, taking in the scent of that soft skin, his eyes flicking to the few loose strands of hair falling about her ear before he spoke to her, gently, still above her, with her still pressed gently to his chest by an arm stretching from her hip to just beneath her shoulder-blade. "Is it a bad thing, that I think you're beautiful even when you're afraid?" he noted quietly, his voice carefully controlled, almost playful but deep and with the slight hint of a growl in his throat as he looked to her.

As the silence stretched on, I fought the knee jerk reaction to disentangle myself from him and make a hasty escape. Running away had been a good idea in the past but not this time, not this man. Too many nights had been spent wondering what it would feel like to be in his arms just like this, I would be damned if I was going to pull away even a second before I had to. The smile that comes to his face eases the fist clenched around my lungs allowing me to exhale softly as he leans in toward my ear. The sound of his voice, feel of his breath flowing over my flesh, and the words that come from his lips overwhelm my senses to the point where I find my arms snaking around his body, seeking his strength as he found a way to drain me of mine. His question brings the curve of a smile to my lips and a skipped beat to my heart. I wouldn't be the naive little girl for him, I wouldn't ask him to verify the part about him finding me beautiful. Instead one hand slides along the well toned abdomen, nails grazing his ribcage through his shirt, as my response is all but moaned into his ear. "Only if it's bad that a glimpse of your smile makes me want to do things to you that I've only read about in racy romance novels."

The nails on his skin caught his attention first, the tactile sensation of it almost catching his breath as he breaths out slowly, her words almost echoing as the smile on his lips remains. It was funny, to him, how everything played against itself, how the nails made her voice almost echo to him in the context of her warmth, but as he chuckled he found himself shifting, found himself lowering her to the floor and bringing his other hand down to press his fingertips against the small slip of skin between her pants and her shirt only to slide upwards, tracing scars with iron fingers. "You read romance novels?" he asked almost teasingly, voice still playful as he let his lips touch her neck just beneath her ear.

My smile widens as I feel him lowering me to the floor, thoughts of what could happen once his hands are freed from supporting both of our bodies flash through my mind. His laugh was a sound that would forever hold a spot in my top ten list, something inside of me pledged to do whatever it took to hear it as often as possible. As his fingers slip between the fabrics of my clothes and meet the warm flesh beneath, my body shivers while a flood of heat invades my lower half. The teasing question has me giggling softly as my head turns to the side to give him unobstructed access to my neck, not to mention the added bonus of hiding the blush on my face from his view. "So what if I read them? When you don't get to learn about that sort of thing through experience you have to find other ways to keep up. I have a nice long list of things I want to try... if you're game of course."

He grinned as he listened to her. Saito suppressed many things; by now, he was pretty sure that he was an expert at the sort of thing. And while he had Yoji as a release, somehow, he'd spent quite some time wanting to cut loose as himself... and it looked as though he might get his chance. As he felt his way up the scars, fingers twining across her scars to make a pattern up her body, he grinned and let his lips kiss down along the side of her neck, her pulse throbbing faster and faster beneath his lips as he teased at her, his fingers reaching up to meet the soft material of her bra... and continuing along to the soft skin above it, fingers sliding beneath the fabric dexterously. "Have I ever not been game for anything?" he smirked against her neck, giving it a slight nip along the vein, the tips of his slightly sharp teeth rasping against the skin slightly. "What sort of things?"

The feel of his fingers sliding their way up my body is a sensation I could easily get lost in, already I had forgotten to freak out about the fact that the path the fingers were taken was mapped by the scars, or the fact that somewhere in the room could be the cat that was responsible for all of this. None of those things mattered when he and I were so close. A hitch in my breathing marks the instant his touch meets the bra hiding under my blouse, along with a deeper shade of red along my cheeks. With his mouth against my neck, and those teeth oh so softly grazing my vein, I can barely think to answer either of the questions he asked. "Not up to this point but with us entering unchartered territory I don't want to make assumptions... I only just found out that you find me attractive, I believe beautiful was the word you used. As for what kinds of things... you'll just have to take me to bed to find out."

"If you weren't so down on yourself, you might have noticed earlier." he noted almost chidingly in her ear before he allowed his fingers to grasp the soft skin beneath her bra for a moment, the tips dimpling the skin beneath it. There was a slight shift before she was in his arms once more, the arm at her chest slipping out only to support her back as he carried her like a doll towards the bedroom, an amused smile on his face. "And here I was planning on trying it then and there... silly of me." he noted easily, slipping through the hallways as a small black cat followed in their wake, a very human smirk managing to appear on her small face.

"I looked for clues, your gentlemanly ways made that a little difficult." Since I couldn't deny the being down on myself part, I whispered my only defense before the grasping of his fingers bring out a quiet moan. When he shifts to carry me from the kitchen my arm slides around his waist to allow my fingers to dance along his spine. His comment about trying it in the kitchen makes me bury my face against his body and let out a long giggle. "We had an audience in the kitchen." Pulling my head from his body, I glance behind us to see the aforementioned audience following along. "Evidently we're still going to have one."

Saito raised an eyebrow slightly as he looked behind him to the small cat before she let out a little tch of irritation, though he couldn't quite put off the thought that he rather liked the sound of her when she was embarrassed. "What, do you think I would leave you two to your own devices?" The cat said with a slight sway in her voice, teasing them both as she slid into the room before Saito could close the door only to hop onto the top of the dresser and settle. "Besides, since neither of you are exactly practiced, you might need the help." Saito rolled his eyes, largely ignoring the cat as he slid the woman to the bed below him, leaning over her to kiss the side of her neck once more. "I'll pop her outside, if you like." he said with a wry chuckle, half of irritation and half of amusement.

After being gently placed on the bed my fingers trail through Saito's hair as he leans down to kiss at my neck. A tiny murmur follows his offer to put the cat out of the room before I shake my head slightly and try to pull his head back enough for me to look into his eyes. "No, let her stay, she did what I couldn't and made this possible. I owe her." Lifting my head and shoulders from the bed, I take this moment to try my hand at sampling the flesh of his neck. Kissing, suckling, even nipping lightly at the hollow beneath his ear I am unable to hold in the moans of pleasure at the taste of the man I have wanted for so long.

He chuckled lightly before allowing her to bring his head to the side and bare his neck to her, closing his eyes and breathing out slowly at the feel of her lips grazing the skin, the way they slipped over his flesh and gave way to the hint of her teeth. His skin was strong, even beneath the hint of her teeth, the muscles beneath it relaxing beneath her ministrations as he allowed one of his hands to stroke down to her hip, supporting himself above her on an elbow as his fingers slid beneath her clothes once more as Twist watched silently, a devious gleam in her eyes.

With his hand stroking down to my hip and slipping beneath my clothes I am distracted by the tingling sensations he causes and am forced to punish him for breaking my concentration. His punishment comes in the form of a much stronger hint of my teeth at the taut flesh of his neck coupled with some not so gentle suction. I had already pushed the presence of the cat from my mind, the man above me was more than enough to focus on at this point in time, especially now that I was developing a craving for his bare flesh.

His fingers continued to trail lower, tracing along the joints slowly moving inward before stopping for a moment at the harder bite from the woman, a slight moan coming from his lips. The skin beneath her teeth dimpled as normal the coiled muscles beneath it relaxed for the moment as he opened his eyes and looked to her with a slight grin on his lips, his fingers continuing in towards her center. "I hadn't pictured you for the rough type." he teased easily as he watched her.

Smiling sheepishly at his teasing, I tilt my head to one side as a soft blush creeps back into my pale cheeks. "I'm not rough, not really, just playful... is that a bad thing? I could play innocent and virginal if that's what you want... but then I couldn't do things like this..." From somewhere beneath him, my hand finds his inner thigh and starts to slowly creep higher while a sly grin plays at my lips.
1244 - Alexis; 1164 - Saito
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 am

After having another go at each other, I eventually fell asleep in Saito’s arms. The mass of his body against mine was comforting as I drifted off and it led to pleasant dreams filled with visions of him. Just before sleep took me from him I wondered idly if he would actually rest himself or if he would lie there next to me only long enough to be sure that I was safely dreaming.

Some time later, when the insistent urgings of my bladder woke me from my slumber, I found the man sleeping peacefully, his body still curled around mine. Easing out of his embrace, I hoped the absence of my body heat wouldn’t wake him as I moved quietly toward the bathroom. I would try to be as quick as possible to prevent his waking to find me gone. With the apartment pitch dark I had to hold a hand out to guide myself to the small room off the hallway. I could easily find it if I were coming from the couch, but from the direction of his bedroom I was a bit disoriented.

Finally my guiding hand found the molding around the door frame and I slipped inside the smaller room. Closing the door before turning on the light, for fear that either he or the demon cat would notice the sudden change, I made quick work of my visit. Well, as quick as could be expected, considering the fact that I had not been in here since before playing receptacle for the man’s seed twice. Not everything seeps out when laying down.

After finishing my business I move to the sink. While washing my hands I take stock of my appearance. The passion tousled look actually seemed to work for me. After a night of sex with Saito, I looked alive, even vibrant. It was a nice change from the near death look I had after the demon visits and the ragged, abused look after submitting to Lance’s advances. Taking a moment to enjoy the aftermath of positive coupling, I stop paying attention to my surroundings. I had always felt safe here in Saito’s home. I was protected from my psychotic roommate and the demon had never visited me here… until now.

My reflection wavered for a split second before the demon materialized behind my left shoulder. He looked much the same as he always had. Skin of bright crimson, deep black markings tattooing his flesh, horns of obsidian protruding from his skull, legs of a goat, and that same devil’s grin on his blood colored face. Swallowing the scream that rose in my throat, not wanting Saito to wake and present himself as a target for the demon, I whirl around to face my personal nightmare made flesh.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 pm

The voice present in every nightmare of my entire life once again filled my ears. "Hello Lexi. It's been too long." Under normal, or at least less demonic circumstances, I would have snapped back with some witty retort but this moment was not right for that. Saito lie sleeping just down the hall, the man who had found a place in my heart and not yet been touched by the filth of the demon. I kept my voice to a hushed whisper to avoid alerting the demoness cat or her spirit possessed master. "Shhh! Keep it down. What the hell are you doing here? How did you even get in?" I demanded the answers to my inquiries rather than simply request them. Standing before him, still nude from the lovemaking and subsequent nap, I was not the same scared little Lexi he had visited so many times before. Even when he'd come to the apartment after Lance moved in, I was still too afraid to stand up for myself. Tonight was different. Tonight there were others close by; others who were more important to me than anything the demon could do. His reign of terror would end here and now. If it meant sparing Saito and Twist from this hellish experience, I would grow a spine. Even if it meant risking death.

The demon curled his scarlet lips above his fang filled maw. He watched me with those empty, soulless eyes. Then he laughed. The sound alone was enough to make my skin crawl and my stomach ache, but even worse than the infernal noise was the overwhelming odor of decay that filled the air with his every breath. That was a new detail I had not noticed before. The last time he had been close enough to breathe on me the scent of brimstone and sulfur overpowered anything else there might have been. I think I would have noticed the stench of decomp wafting from his mouth, how could I not? I am left to assume that this demon has or is doing one of two things; feasting on rotting corpses or dying himself. Personally I'm rooting for door number two.

The hell spawn leaned forward, coating my face and neck with that putrid breath of his. "Aww, you don't want me to wake you little boyfriend out there? I'm sure he would make a nice addition to this little party. Don't underestimate me Lexi dear, I can find you anywhere. Walls of man cannot keep out the instruments of Hell. You are my plaything Alexis Renee, and it has been far too long since I have had any fun." He still refused to lower his voice which led me to nervously eye the bathroom door. My only choices now were to give the demon his fun and pray he would be quick about it or to risk waking the other occupants of the apartment and try to fight him off. For all I know his last words could have roused the light sleeper in the next room or caught the attention of the demoness cat wherever she may be. Tapping in to my telekinetic ability, I push the demon back into the shower and attempt to make a break for the door.

The beast howls with rage, loud enough so that anyone in the apartment above and below were almost certainly awakened. He pushes himself off of the shower wall and dives for my body in mid dash. I feel his claws rip into the tender skin of my hips and let out a painful shriek. As he drags me against his crimson tinted flesh, I watch the door and pray that it opens soon.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Saito didn't really sleep through the night; he relaxed, to be sure, and he sometimes allowed his eyes to close and his thoughts to wander, but even after a night of stress he didn't really sleep, the energy coursing through his body keeping him too alerted for that. It was well before the demon's howl that he was aware of his presence. He was quiet when he noticed it, wondering if for a moment he might simply be playing the paranoid guest, but a pair of emerald eyes from his bedpost looked at him with a very human expression of 'what are you doing just sitting there'. Still, he remained where he was; Lexi's demon was Lexi's demon, and he was sure enough that she wouldn't enjoy just having him blunder in. It didn't sound like there was a scuffle yet, which meant it was keeping it's hands to its- And then there was the roar, and the crash, and the rules changed as he smelt blood in the air. He could have gone through the shadows, certainly, but that wasn't nearly as important to him as pointing out an important fact. He didn't care much about his house, but where he stood and the area within range of his powers was his, and he would be damned if he allowed some corpulent husk to enter it, much less violate a friend...girlfriend...someone he cared about within it. His form faded in the blink of an eye, and in the same blink he decided he would stop playing games, appearing behind the monster already halfway into a high-kick aimed for it's head, the steel-cords of his muscles tensed and fully utilized in a way he certainly had never used against Lexi before. He was not, as he might have pointed out, a demon-hunter for nothing. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Though the door never opened, I found myself quickly released from the demon's grasp as Saito's attack from behind caught him off guard. Once free from his claws, I scramble away and turn to face the snarling beast as he picks his fallen body up off of the bathroom floor. Summoning the swirling ball of vortex energy, I center the attack on the demon's chest and unleash the strongest blast I can muster. Never before had I used my abilities against the beast, I wasn't even sure it would work. All I knew was that I didn't want to see Saito fall victim to the demon in the same way my father had. The hell spawn screamed against the ripping and suction damage assaulting his scarlet flesh. I figured he would disappear once the pain began, but maybe he wasn't able to use his portal ability, or whatever it is, when under attack.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Watching the demon suffer the assault of Lexi's magic, he watched the small tornado tear into the beast with something approaching satisfaction before there was the slight chuckle of his own demon in his head. 'Weakling. Preaching on about what a demon he is when he can't even stand up to you two... kill the fucker.' 'And that wasn't the plan already?' 'With the way you pussy foot around the issue, I never can tell.' 'Bite me.' Even as Yoji gave his two cents, however, Saito could already feel the familiar heightening of his senses, the rush of energy that began to build as his leg returned to the ground, reaffirming his stance. The strength of it flowed from his chest, seeming to crackle through the length of his arms as his hands met. Lexi might recognize the blow; he'd shown her once, when she demanded it, the crackling power building in his palm approaching devastating levels as his perception of time began to slow, the world moving in slow motion as his hands slid apart, seeming to move almost slowly through the air, the afterimage of them weaving in their wake. He was ready to be done with this damn demon. If it survived, it would sure as hell think twice before entering his house. The palm snapped foreword, seeming slow but faster than most people could blink, the energy coursing through his form suddenly turning into a cascading torrent like a tsunami, flowing through his arm and the demon connected to it. With Lexi he'd wanted to keep the attack internal, but he spared no such comforts on the demon; as soon as the energy entered his form, unless he had some fell ability to withstand or deflect it, he would find that the impact would probably shatter what passed for it's skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

The demon had no idea what was coming, he was still in shock after witnessing my use of power against him. I watched, with no small grin of satisfaction, as the possessed male landed the blow I vividly remembered from one of our training sessions. While I knew firsthand the sort of pain the demon would now be subjected to, I felt not even a smidgen of sympathy for him. The attack incapacitated all physical ability and strength the demon had left, the tiny amount of power he retained was gathered and spent on his escape plan. For a brief second the image of his form faltered, almost flickering in and out of view, before he finally disappeared with a quiet whoosh. With Saito and I left alone in the small apartment bathroom I let out a relieved sigh and slid to the floor to lean against the cabinet under the sink. Dropping a hand to each rent hip, I apply pressure to staunch the slow but steady flow of blood from the claw marks as I send my saving grace a weakened smile. "Thanks. I owe you... again."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

Blood. It was still in the air, and not the demon's. Lexi's, actually. His eyes fell to the wounds on her sides, and he could almost feel something welling inside of him, wanting to lean down and lick the soft red substance from her skin, let it fill his mouth- And he stopped, and shook his head, and breathed out slowly before he reached over and bopped her on the forehead. "Now, why didn't you let me know he was here as soon as he appeared?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, shifting her easily so that she was up against the counter as he took her hand from the blood at her side and moved to bandage it properly. His movements were very controlled, but he wasn't angry at her, really, more bemused.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

"I don't know. I was trying not to wake you or Twist. I guess I was caught off guard to begin with. I never thought he would come here. I'm sorry that he did. I won't let it happen again, I promise." A slight blush colors my exposed flesh when the man moves to begin fixing up my injuries. Once again, here he was cleaning up another mess I had made, it really wasn't fair to him. "They aren't that bad. He barely got me, thanks to you he didn't have time to really get started."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

"More along the lines of 'why were you worrying about waking us up when there is a demon in the house'." he pointed out with a roll of his eyes, giving her a slight swat along the inside of her thigh as he quickly did up the rents at her hips, shifting from one to the other and doing a decent enough job preventing himself from staring at the red blood he was cleaning as the black cat slipped into the room and stared to her, asking much the same question with her large eyes.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I start to drop my head into my hands but stop short when I realize they are still wet with my own blood. Instead I just sigh and shake my head at the man and his demoness cat. "I was in shock, I expected to be safe from him here, and I didn't want the two of you to be hurt by him. I never considered that he isn't as strong as he used to be, or at least as he used to seem." Needing to attempt to shift the focus of conversation away from my foolishness, I look at my medic with a curious smile. "So I guess the demon can't handle that attack of yours any better than I could, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

"It didn't appear to be so, though I think he managed to teleport away before the full effects of it came to pass. It should have shattered most of his ribcage." he noted as he shifted up, reaching down to the sink to wash his hands while keeping Lexi up against the counter, raising an eyebrow idly as he looked to her. "You really did think he was invincible or something, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

"Yes, I did. I guess having him as a constant fixture in my life since childhood made him seem that way to me. I didn't expect my abilities to work on him, I only tried it to try and distract him from going after you. The last... and only.. time someone tried to save me from him they didn't make it. I guess I never considered that as I grew stronger he would become weaker in comparison. Not that he isn't stronger than I am, I can't say that either way but that he isn't as strong compared to me as he was when I was six." Watching him wash his hands made me want to rise and take care of mine but since I was being kept against the counter I couldn't manage that just yet. Holding the hands up for him to see, I flash him a sweet smile. "My turn now?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 pm

"If you insist." he chuckled, shifting to the side slightly to allow her to pass as the demon kitten spoke up, hopping dexterously onto the counter before teasing her slightly. "Of course he wasn't as strong as when you were six. When you were six, the boy down the street seemed strong. And your powers worked on him just fine, you simply have to prevent him from leaving so quickly; if Saito's full strike had hit him, my guess is he wouldn't have lasted through it. He's a symbiote, his power waxes and wanes based on how much he can drain from you and how much you allow him to have over you. Pathetic, really."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

Moving into the space provided by the man, I begin to wash the drying blood from my hands while listening to the demon cat give me her expert report on my demon. After grabbing a washcloth and wetting it to clean away the rest of the spilled blood staining my hips and legs, I shake my head and look to the demoness. "And where were you a year ago when these kind of attacks began? Or better yet when I was a baby and my mother was driving herself crazy trying to have me exorcised? Fine then, I'll just find some way to foil his escape plan and kill him next time he comes to visit. Any suggestions on where to find that kind of information?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty

Saito shrugged lightly. "I'm not quite sure, honestly. I've heard of some people being able to manage a dimensional lock, but not many, and certainly none that I know. If he's a coward, as he seems to be, he's likely to have focused on it, and it might be difficult to trap him." Twist could offer no real help, shrugging her feline shoulders and tickling at Lexi's bottom with the tip of her tail. "Can't much help you there; it's easier to keep a demon out than it is to keep it in."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Brushing the tickling tail away from my posterior, I send the tricky feline a halfhearted glare. "Hey! Watch that tail, I don't do furry." Taking what they had to offer into consideration, I begin to nod my head ever so slowly. "Hmm.. dimensional lock... I'll look that up next time I hit the library. I might could ask Crystal about it too, she seems to know a lot about that sort of thing. Thank you... both of you... for everything."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Saito shook his head a bit and leaned back against the wall, almost ignoring the fact that he and Lexi were both naked except for the force with which he held his gaze on her face instead of her displayed chest. "There's nothing to thank us for. Do you really think I would just stand aside and let him hurt you?" "If you're really glad for the help, you could always bring me a treat." Twist offered, letting out a slight yelp as Saito picked her up and dumped her back on the floor before glaring to the man and stalking back to sit in the door leading out to the hallway, glaring to him as he chuckled dryly.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

"Alright. I will go to the kitchen and get you a treat then I am going to take your master here back to bed where he belongs. And you are going to settle yourself somewhere other than the bedroom for the night. Deal?" While speaking I crossed the short distance between myself and the man, coming close enough for the hardened tips of my breasts to brush over his chest. Lifting my face to his, I press my lips lightly onto his. "You don't have a problem with that plan, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

He blinked as she approached, giving him just enough time to feel the hardened nipples against him before he lips were on his in a brief kiss that left him wanting another, though he figured he would probably get one before all was said and done. "I don't belong anywhere." he pointed out dryly, a smile on his lips as he shifted and made his way for the bedroom. "But I think I'll play along this time."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Seeking Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Refuge   Seeking Refuge EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Alexis Updated By Kyro
Back to top Go down