Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking the Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Seeking the Temple Asatb_01
Seeking the Temple...

I sit on my rear after a bit of training in the clearing in which the Clan Compound stood. My gaze shifts up as I notice the white clouds shift about the blue skies. Strands of the teal hair in my face shift to the side a bit as my chest heaves up and down; it had been a good training session. I catch my breath and begin to pick myself up, dusting off my bottom. I was in a pair of khaki cargo shorts, and a white tee shirt with my cover shirt folded around my waist. Goronova, my sword was on my back, and its humanoid spirit form was walking about the compound keeping to herself.

In the few days after my sensei had gone into the clan compound in order to research the transformation that was taking hold of her body, I spent much of my time hanging around the compound and making sure I was there if she needed anything. After not really being able to help out much, I came to the conclusion that I would head to the past realm and check and see if I could find anything on my own. Looking towards Goronova, I ask her to return and prepare a portal to transport me to the past realm. Thinking over a destination, I remembered a large city that held a large temple. Though they might not know about demons or anything like that, they may know about Izumi’s people. With that destination in mind, Goronova fades away returning into the sword and I step into the portal, leaving that realm and arriving in the past realm just outside of Sai City, in the meadows near where I meet Rei for the first time.

After approaching the city, I walk through it for a bit; it felt as if I had traveled into an entirely new country. The people were different as were their clothing and dialects. The city was busy and larger than I had remembered, though my memory may have been comparing it to its future version. I proceed through the hustle and bustle of the large village and make my way to its main temple. With my eyes upon this temple, I approach wondering if Kazakura or someone was around that would be easy to talk to.

388 / 388
Seeking the Temple Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Seeking the Temple Seijpb_01
Seijin Senkensha, the young priestess and high priestess in training and even the seer to the village of Saichuushigai. She was wandering around the village at the moment after she had finished with her chores in the temple so a walk around the village was a good time waster. Though something caught her eye, well it caught everyone's eye as it appeared that someone from the future had appeared, they did not leave with the others? Seijin wondered if this person was lost so she figured she would assist them as she walked over towards Seiki with a pleasant look on her face. "Excuse me m'lord, I do believe that your friends have already returned back to their homes months ago, do you need assistance upon returning back to your own time?"

Word count: 132
Seeking the Temple Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Seeking the Temple...

As to be expected, my outfit gathered plenty of attention from the locals. I find myself greeted by a pretty cute girl around my age. My first thought was to wonder if Natsuki was anywhere around. Normally that wouldn’t be logical, but when dealing with a crazy girlfriend, you turned to throw logic to the wind as it didn’t apply in most cases. Through my denseness, I realize that she fully understood that I was from the future and knew about the others who had come and had already gone home. With a friendly smile, I respond, “cool! Maybe you can help me out.” I assure her, “I’m not a lord or anything, just a regular guy, but I need a bit of help. There was this chick who hung around the temples… or I think she did because she was a priestess…” I think for a moment before I correct, “well, she was more like a lady since she was older than you. Her name was Kaza something, but it’s been so long, I forgot it. But I think if I’m at the temple, then I’m at the right place…” I recognize, “so you know about us and stuff?”

200 / 588
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Certainly the manner to which they spoke in the future was quite odd and strange. She merely gave a nervous smile as she held just a tad bit of difficulty in understanding what he mean, at least a few of his words merely confused her, but she understood the jist of it and recovered her gentle smile. "She is High Priestess Kazakura, though if you are searching for her then you are at the wrong temple." She added on about his final question. "Yes, I do know just a little bit of your people as this was the village to which they settled in for the time being until they departed. They held some interesting stories. So tell me what is it that you need assistance with?" she asked rather curious to know how this person knew Kazakura, and why he was here.

Word count: 143 | 275
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Seeking the Temple...

The chick seemed curious, but she had cuteness on her side, so I didn’t mind cutting the breeze with her for a little while. I answer, looping my thumbs into the pockets of my khaki shorts, “well, I’m here helping out my sensei… Actually it’s my second sensei since I can’t find my first.” I figured while I had someone that I was talking to, I might as well inquire on that even if it meant getting a little off point. “Hey,” the conversation redirects, “speaking of that, do you know of a man named Ashram? I’m looking for a swordsman who came from the future with me. Sometimes he wears a mask to cover his face… he’s a little taller than me with black hair and a talking cat?”

130 / 718
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

So he's here helping out his sensei, but what would a sensei from the future need from the past? To top it off he has two sensei's, what sort of teaching do they have in the future? Seijin though listened as she would respond shaking her head. "I must apologize for I have not seen such a person around these parts. Though I'm sure I will keep an eye open for this Ashram and notify him that one of his pupil's is searching for him. She wondered though what was his other reason for coming to the past, it must certainly be urgent if he had to transcend time and space just to get here. Maybe this sensei needed something that only existed in this time.

Word count: 126 | 401
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Seeking the Temple...

My face dims a bit as I Iook down and comtemplate that it would be way too convenient if I were to find a clue of Ashram here. The search would have to continue, as it seemed to do a lot these days. I lift my gaze back, getting to the point as I speak, “okay, thanks. Well, as of the reason I’m here now, my current sensei is from the Hiramoto clan, but in the future, the clan is no more. I thought I would come in the past and see if there was a clan with that name now. I know it might be a long shot, but my sensei’s gotten some type of genetic…” I pause for a moment. I didn’t know if they know about spiritual stuff here and taints, but something like that could be frowned upon. I decide to go the easiest route since I didn’t really know this girl or who she was. I continue, “sickness and I think that her ancestors would have the cure to it. I’m seeking out that priestess, Kazakura, because she travels a lot and I figure that she might either know the clan, or a way to cure my sensei’s illness. The future can’t really help her.” After the explanation I inquire, “do you know about a Hiramoto clan?”

222 / 941
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

She listened to his talk and remembered hearing the Hiramoto name, though the only one she knew about was of that woman that was here three months back with those of the future. Though this made sense as to why he was searching for Kazakura. "A commendable feat, your sensei must be proud to have a pupil such as yourself to head this far to find a cure for her. Though sadly I don't really know anything about the Hiramoto clan. All I've heard of them is that they keep to themselves and only come out rarely." The clan was quite known in the past, but they were only known in name really other than that no one really knew anything about them. "I wouldn't know where to point you...." she stopped in mid-sentence as a thought came to her mind. "...though it could be possible, Maybe High Priest Treshin knows of their whereabouts?"

Word count: 154 | 555
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Seeking the Temple...

At first I was slightly let down by the fact that she didn’t have any leads. For a moment I made up my mind to thank her for her time and the compliment and then continue on to the temple, but then with her words, I am given a bit of hope. I am taken back a bit by the title of High Priest; I wondered if High was as high as things got, or if they had something on par with a pope. Either way, I wasn’t much for social separation; if this guy had any idea where I could find the Hiramoto clan, then I knew I wanted to speak with him. Chances were high that he was in the temple somewhere as well, but the way she spoke, I wondered if this young lady knew him. “Cool,” I agree, “is he hard to approach? How would I go about meeting the High Priest? Can I just walk in?”

161 / 1102
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

She didn't understand the term cool in the way that he meant it, she thought he was talking about the temperature, but she didn't comment on that. Shaking her head she gave a little laugh. "No, do not worry about that. I can assist you with speaking with him, though before we move on, I am the Seer of Saichuushigai, Seijin Senkensha, also a High Priestess in training." Her rank amongst the other priestess were higher and she held more responsibility due to not only being a priestess but also the seer of the village. "There is not much that is going on today, so I will be able to acquire you an audience with the High Priest." She turned toward's the temple. "Do please follow me to the Temple of Light."

Word count: 132 | 687
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Seeking the Temple...

I’m a bit caught off guard by her title as it would seem that I was speaking to someone of importance. Looking around and noticing my surroundings, it would make sense that people were looking at her as well as me. She seemed to be well known in this area much like Kazakura was. Still, a miko-type was a rare find; such fetishes were only truly authentic in a past realm such as this. Counter introducing myself, I speak happily, “I’m Seiki… guy from the future.” I follow behind at a pace as instructed lifting my arms and resting them behind my head with my hands clasped casually on the back of my neck. “Thanks a lot for helping me out,” I speak as I let her lead the way, “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were a priestess earlier. I guess you’re dressed the part… I’m pretty dense sometimes.” I smile and chuckle slightly at my self realization.

159 / 1261
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

She kept a calm pace as she led Seiki to the temple. He had introduced himself and she giggled to the next thing he said about him being dense, her hand rising to her lips and covering it as if trying to stifle her giggle with her hand. "It's quite alright, Sir Seiki." she stated, her voice as calm as her pace. "I do hope that High Priest Treshin is able to give you the information you require." Though it was a bit odd, wouldn't the location still be the same in the future as it was in the past? Were there some changes that didn't stay the same, or things moved from their static positions? Thinking too much on this would be quite confusing and hurtful to the mind so she didn't think to much upon it.

Word count: 138 | 825
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Seeking the Temple...

It was very reasonable to question if the clan area would be in the same place as in the future, though following the laws of density, it would probably take me a day or two to even think that thought, much less attempt to remember how to get there the ‘long’ way, which didn’t include warping there.

“I hope so,” I say in a low murmur as I continue my steps behind her with my gaze sinking down to her rear end as she leads the way. It wasn’t too bad, it had a nice shape to it in her garments, but the cape was getting in the way of a good view. The teasing of the imprints was akin to two cuddly puppies playing under a sheet that was rising and falling. In glancing up, I noticed the temple was larger than I had originally thought it would be. So she worked at a place like this? “What do you guys do at a place like this?” I inquire as we walk, “you like… monks or something?”

178 / 1439
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:27 pm

She glanced back. "We keep the teaching's of Merkus alive and we help those who ask for it. We have monk's at the temple as well as priests, nuns, priestess's, and the like." She answered as they we making it closer and closer to the temple. "We serve as a place of healing, not only in a physical sense, but a mental and spiritual one as well. We also offer protection to the city for those very rare moments if ever should spirits wander out this far. We do a lot of other activities as well." The Temple of Light did a variety of different things ranging from teaching to healing to protecting. They kept up peoples hopes in desperate times and they saved those on the verge of death. Religion might seem bad to those that don't believe, but in many moments sometimes it's the only thing you can turn to.

Word count: 152 | 977
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Seeking the Temple...

With a nod I take in the words she was telling me as she continued to lead the way. I could tell they didn’t have nearly the amount of spirit issues that we had; since coming here I hadn’t felt one demonic presence. Though, now that I was thinking about that, I noticed that I did feel a strong amount of energy coming from her body. It was a testament to my density that I hadn’t pegged her for a priestess when we first met. I continue to look about as I am guided wherever I was being lead to. I make the comment, “that’s pretty cool, I guess.” She seemed to me like she might be the good girl type. I wondered if she even had a boyfriend, or if they had rules against that or something. Knowing at least a little bit of social tact, I keep that question to myself for now; I didn’t want to offend her or something. Given that I was in a temple, offending a priestess might get me attacked by a legion of kung fu fighting monks with downward arrows on their heads who fight by river dancing and bending air.

205 / 1644
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 pm

She held a proud smile as she loved her work as a priestess and as a seer, helping people and being of some use to the village was something that brought happiness to her. She had hoped that Treshin held the answers that Seiki was searching for. She was curious to know what sort of disease it was, it might be possible that they have treated something like it over here. "Sir Seiki, you stated earlier that your master has a sort of genetic disease? as you had put it." some of the words were confusing, this was the past after all so she wasn't going to understand most of the scientific words that he might have used. "I may sound a bit foolish for asking, but if you may please enlighten me as to what is the meaning of genetic. I'm not to familiar to such a word."

Word count: 149 | 1126
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Seeking the Temple...

I realize that I hadn’t realized the difference between the terminology of our times. “Oh, that’s right,” I say in an enlightened tone. I explain, “genetic basically means it’s passed down through the different generations. From what they taught me in school, the human body is made up of genes and when you make a baby, the genes are passed on to create it. So, they get what you’ve got basically… I think. Anyways, it’s like she physically inherited something from her ancestors… I think. I don’t think her parents were creepy monsters with snakes for hair, so that means at one point in time, if someone in the past had it, they had a way to get rid of it… I think.” I noticed that I was doing a lot of thinking. I ask, “well, does that make at least a little sense?”

144 / 1788
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Well to be honest she only understood a small portion of what he had explained. At least merely understanding that it was passed down through family members. Certainly this was a strange way of thinking, by her beliefs she believed that everything was given from the Watchers. Sciences didn't seem like an important thing, what ruled mostly was religion in these times. People usually laughed at crack pot theories of science. She gave a nervous smile and laugh as she rubbed the back of her head. "haha, I think I understood the basis of it. That it's passed down from the members of the family, right?" She then placed a finger to tap against her temple. "Certainly you and your people have a strange mean's of speak and way of life. We live in faith of the Watchers who provide us with the answers we need." Her hand dropped down in front of her as she looked to the skies.

Word count: 160 | 1286
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Seeking the Temple...

“What are the watchers?” I ask innocently enough. To me, they sounded something like a bad industrial band or the name of some type of government organization. The fact that she stated they believed in them, made it seem like they were closer to being a governing body than a musical group. As she looks up to the skies, I look up too, wondering if there was a hint there before lowering my gaze. I didn’t really get that part about our way of thinking since I figured it was common sense. Though the movies and television shows I had seen up until now, I figured they must believe in the circle of life, nature and such ideals, though it did make sense for them to be ignorant about science kind of in the same reasons they probably didn’t know much about the type of spirits we came into contact with on a daily basis in the future realm.

159 / 1947
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

This one didn't seem to know who the watchers are. She glanced back at him slightly and idly gave him a response. "The Watcher is our god." It was the simple of an answer. It's what they called their god instead of just god, they called him The Watcher. "Constantly watching over us and seeing how we have developed and sending aid in our time of need. He watches out for us with a caring gaze. Do you not believe in the watcher where you are from?" she asked a bit curious wondering on their religious stand point in the future realm.

Word count: 102 | 1388
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 am

Seeking the Temple...

“Um…” I seek the right words as the question comes in. With the growth of technology, only the older or more traditional people still held on to religion, or rather that’s how it had been in my experience. It wasn’t that big of a deal in contemporary times, since it didn’t explain a lot of the questions brought up by scientific expansion. I never really paid much attention to religion myself, so I didn’t really feel qualified to speak on the topic. “Some people believe in something,” I answer, “but I’m not that big into religion. The Watcher might be the guy they pray too… but they probably just call him God in the future.”

115 / 2062
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 am

He seemed a bit hesitant to touch upon the religion subject and she took notice to that but made no comment toward's it. Simply allowing for him to speak first before she would respond appropriately. It seems like in the future thing's become a bit drifted from the religion focus like it is now. It was kinda a sad response to hear for her. "Really?" she stated not really asking for an answer. "That's rather disappointing. so not everyone believe's in the great one above where you're from. Certainly that is quite a upsetting matter. Though if you wish for enlightenment into the watchers faith it is never too late."

Word count: 110 | 1498
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Seeking the Temple...

“Heh,” I murmur lightly before speaking in a low tone, “my world isn’t really one where having belief in something you can’t see will do you any good. My entire purpose for training was to protect those who were around me, because if I didn’t, no one would…” I murmur in a low tone as I gaze downwards in my walking, “there wasn’t help from invisible beings when my father took his life…” It was then that I realized the distaste I had for the notion of religion; up until now, I had never really thought about it, but the more I thought about it, the sillier it seemed to me. In my mind, the watcher’s merely watched; they didn’t actually do anything, which wasn’t acceptable in my book… that was if they really existed. Looking up, I speak, “not to be rude, but are we almost to this Treshin guy? I want to make sure I don’t waste any time. You really think he would know about the HIramoto clan?”

171 / 2233
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 am

She heard his low tone but made no comments to it and only gave a slight saddened look upon her face as she sighed. She couldn't force the religion upon someone they had to come to it on their own accord. "He's within the temple, it's right over there. I'm sure he would know something, he's quite knowledgeable with quite a lot of thing's so he may be your only chance at finding information on the Hiramoto clan." she stated as she pointed toward's this large traditional styles Japanese looking home, nicely decorated with religious items scattered about the place. Statues, and crossed placed upon pedestal's and other religious icons. "Please right this way." she stated as she would lead him in, the other people walking about the place doing what they did everyday. When their eyes would look to her they would stop and boy and say 'Hello Young Priestess'.

Word count: 151 | 1649
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Seeking the Temple...

After hearing about the man I was supposed to go see, I simply nod and allow Seijin to lead the way. I take note of the surroundings about me as I am lead on. It looked like a nice enough place, and reminded me of the shrines that would be about and used in traditional festivals and things. There seemed to be some connection between those festivals and the bit of religion we held in the city. As I was lead, I figured it must be a testament to how incognito the Hiramoto clan was that this would be the only man in this era who would know of them. I mentally confirm that they took their inconspicuous monitoring of the spirit order. It was no surprise that I didn’t fully understand what I was enforcing by becoming a member of the Hiramoto clan, but I had faith in Izumi-sensei that everything would be okay if I just helped her out and did what I thought was right. The priestess seemed to be pretty popular as we walked and others greeted her. I simply watched and walked with her, not really saying anything at this time. I refocused my purpose.

200 / 2433
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 pm

It wasn't long before Seijin had led Seiki toward's a large wooden double door as she looked to him. "Please wait here." She would knock upon the door as she heard the words. "You may enter." spoke the voice of an old man. Seijin gave a gentle smile as she pushed open the door and revealed a large room, along the walls on either side were book cases with several books lines up in them. In the center near to the back of the room was a desk which behind it sat an old man who had a large book open before them. He was staring right toward's Seijin and spoke up. "Well hello there child, what is it you want?" Seijin stepped foreword as she responded. "I have a request High Priest Treshin, I met a young lad that requires some information that I do not have. If you may, please speak with him." High Priest Treshin nodded his head as spoke. "Alright I'll speak with him." Seijin nodded her head and bowed as she turned around. "Please come in Sir Seiki."

Word count: 184 | 1833

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Seeking the Temple...

Looking up, partially in reverence to the large door before me, my mouth opens a bit before my attention is garnered by the young lady. Switching my gaze to her, I nod and confirm, “okay” as she does what needs to be done. As she walks in, I catch a glance of the room beyond her. It looked like the old man liked to read. I hear the back and forth with them before it is agreed upon that I can be seen. Happy for this, I nod and proceed forwards into the room. Seeing the man instantly coaxes me think that I would do good to show him the proper respect. Assuming I should probably bow or something, I do so, albeit a bit awkwardly, before looking back up and smiling, “I’m glad you’re able to speak to me on this. The priestess has been really helpful since I’ve gotten here from the future.”

155 / 2588
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

As Seiki had entered Treshin's vision shifted towards him as he himself stood up. Taking notice upon Seiki's awkward bow Treshin lifted his hand as if to say 'Theres no need for formalities'. His hands then lowered and moved around behind his back as he looked toward's Seijin. "Please close the door dear." Seijin would nod her head as she would do as Treshin had asked. With the door now closed Treshin looked toward's Seiki. "She is our pride and joy, quite the sweetheart our young Priestess is. Alway's so helpful." He walked around the desk and walked up in front of it so he could look at Seiki much closer than from being behind a desk. "Now then, what information are you searching to acquire?"

Word count: 126 | 1959

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Seeking the Temple...

I look back as the door is closed behind me before returning my attention to the elder before me. I watch as he strolls around to me and with his question, I speak, “my master is sick with some type of illness or condition that she thinks is passed down in her family. It’s like her body was transformed so that she has skin like a snake with real snakes in her hair and when she looks at you, she can turn you into stone. Her family is called the Hiramoto, and I think if I can find them, I can find someone who will know how to help her return to her normal self. She can’t really function in society the way she is now, so I’m trying my best to help her get better. Does anything I said sound familiar, or do you know of the Hiramoto clan?”

150 / 2738
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

The old man looked at the boy with a perplexed look upon his face as his information is a bit strange to hear, not meaning that he didn't understand it, it's just sounded strange to hear. He thought upon it, though his interest struck higher when he mentioning the Hiramoto clan. Her gave the boy a firm gaze. "I can tell you the disease you speak of I have heard not of such a thing, but it sound's quite horrid, though the Hiramoto clan is hardly know. I've only come into contact with one of them in my lifetime." He walked over to his bookcase on the left side of the room and pressed his finger against the books and slide across the books until he stopped at one and pulled it out and opened it quickly flipping through it. "Let's see, ah! here it is." he stated as he walked back over to Seiki as he spoke. "The Hiramoto clan, from what he tells me, are a clan a balance holders, truly they study in the way of the assassin and shinobi, but they do not do job's for hire. They scour the world to maintain the balance of good and evil. They are neither good nor are they evil. At least that's what he told me..." he stopped reading as he closed the book. "This was a journal I kept, in it was a small section when I came in contact with one of the members. Though I take it you need their location." A disappointed look crossed his face. "I'm sorry to say young one, but I do not know exactly where. I just know that they are far west into the woods, deep into the woods. They have been quite picky about keeping their location hidden and a secret."

Word count: 304 | 2263

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Seeking the Temple...

At first I am elated that he knows about the family. Watching him go to a book and read seemed like it was pretty studious and such. I felt that things were looking up until I hit a dead end and am informed that their whereabouts are kept secret. “Oh,” I say as my gaze lowers with me looking to the ground for a moment in disappointment. I think over it for a second and realize that those vague directions given to me were similar to the same directions given during my time. I also realized that I was in the village that would eventually become Sai City. Putting two and two together to get five, I was able to figure out that I might be able to find the location on my own; the important part was that the clan existed. My worried expression changes to curiosity as my gaze lifts and I speak, “um… I think that helps… I think I might know where they are…” Looking towards Treshin and then Seijin, I begin to get the feeling that I had better get to going. “How much day light is left…” I murmur outloud looking for a window or something; I may have spent too much time already.

210 / 2948
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Treshin looked toward's this boy for a moment before saying anything to him. His thoughts formulating as to whether to let him go on his way peacefully or to try and convince him otherwise. Though he decided against trying to stop him as this boy had his reason's toward's heading out to the forest. "There should still be quite sometime before the sun falls, about half a day I presume." Spoke Seijin when Seiki had asked how much day light was left. Treshin nodded his head as he sighed. "Very well, you should be prepared before heading out into the woods. Aside from the Hiramoto clan, there are the other spiritual hunters that dwell in there so keep a watch out for them and be cautious of any wild animal. I wish you good luck and may the Watcher watch over you."

Word count: 142 | 2405

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Seeking the Temple...

Looking to the old man, I nod and take his advise saying, “right. I’ll grab some rations on the way out. As long as I have my body and my sword, I’ll be fine. Thanks a lot for the help.” I bow at the waist once more, assuming that was the correct thing to do before turning to the young lady as I am about to see myself out. Speaking, I confess, “I appreciate the help for picking me out the crowd, even if helping people is what you normally do. You’re a really kind person. I hope to see you around.”

102 / 3050
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Treshin had nodded his head as he heard what Seiki had said. Seijin gave a gentle smile and an added blush to her cheeks to Seiki's final comments. "Do be careful, may the watcher's watch over you and your travels." she said as she gave him a bow as well, both of them allowing for him to leave.

Word count: 59 | 2464
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Temple   Seeking the Temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking the Temple
Page 1 of 1