Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Success the aftermath

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Mission Success the aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Mission Success the aftermath Izumi_01
The mission was a success and Jyn was also brought back safely. The condition of the demon was unknown to Izumi, since her main concern was getting Jyn out of there and she did, but the amount of energy she used was far more than she thought she did and found she had to use some of her life energy to complete those spells and upon return she passed out in the arm's of Jyn who had wrapped his arm's around her waist. Everything went dark for her, but she was now in the room where Akera was with the child, Izumi lost too much energy and needed to recover first before she could heal Akera, at the moment though Izumi was quite useless being that she passed out after she closed off the portal spell so nothing could follow them through it.

-Word count: 143
Mission Success the aftermath Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:20 am

Mission Success the aftermath Jynbanner_01
Locating a Demon
... Time: Evening
... Location:SaiVillage

After being warped out of the forest hell, I had felt Izumi’s body go limp as soon as the teleport was over. Catching her, I held her in my arms and looked over her, knowing that she must have used up too much of her energy in the spell again. I hated to have to cause such a drain on her body and felt bad for her, but while holding her, I grinned slightly feeling a bit good about how I could always depend on her. From there I carried her to where those working in that area pointed out were a good place to lay her to rest and recover her health. I sought around for a priestess to look over her and to make sure everything was okay and after that, I allowed her to rest.

I didn’t understand how I kept coming out of these things unhurt, but I figured it had something to do with my training with the division. Still, I could rest a bit easier knowing that the demon was no longer out there. I did what I should have done the first time with killing him; now all that was left was to move forwards.

At the moment, I sit on the edge of Izumi’s bed, having been with her since she had been brought in with Akera and the baby. I had briefly checked in with Tapp to let him know I was alright, but beyond that, I advised that I wanted to be alone and to stay with Izumi for now. Looking over at Akera and the baby, I was glad they were safe and felt a bit of self pride for having gotten them, though I knew I couldn’t have possibly done it without her and Izumi’s help. A bit tired from the day, my head hangs a bit as I take a moment for a small nap, figuring it would just close my eyes for a moment before moving on.

331 / 331
Mission Success the aftermath Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:29 am

Mission Success the aftermath Akera_01
Chou was the first one up since I had soon passed out from the shock of everything after Izumi had left. The girl blinked and rolled over, using my body as an anchor she pulled herself up to glance over at the others in the room. Seeing Jyn, she giggled and cooed. Not really caring if he was awake or asleep. She remember him from Shoiri. Chou clapped her hands as she stood up on the bedding. He was much better than the demon man. Her girbling obvious to her own mind that she was saying pick me up and play with me. Chou bounced up and down on her feet and fell over my stomach.

I sat up with an oof and reached for Chou. My eyes still unable to see, they were clouded without any iris color at all. It was rather difficult but I reached out and felt the presence of two others besides use. Using the signature ability I was able to identify them as the woman and Jyn. I was happy enough that he had made it back with us. From the quiet nature of the room, I could tell that one or both were sleep, so I shushed Chou, who giggled and grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked bringing tears to my eyes. "Alright, I'll find you something to eat."

-229-
Mission Success the aftermath Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 am

So here she was unconscious and out for the count at least for a while until her body was able to recover enough for her to wake up at least. Though she just seemed to float in this endless dark void of her just laying there not doing anything, not moving just simply floating there. While in reality her body was placed in an area where they told Jyn she could be put down and brought to rest. This had been done earlier so by now food had been brought in and placed on a nearby table by a nun, who took her moment's too look around the room. She had came in during the time in which mostly everyone passed out asleep. She looked to Akera and the child who appeared to be cozy with each other, then she looked toward's Jyn who was sitting by Izumi's bedside and a small smile came to her face.

Coming to notice the child had woken up the woman snapped back to what she had to do and that was properly prepare the food for them and leave it for them on the table. The nun looked to the child after it pulled the young girl's hair who said she'll find them something to eat. "Food is over here on the table m'lady. Is there anything else you need?" He voice gentle and soft as she awaited for Akera's response.

-Word count: 238 | 381
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Locating a Demon

The sound of the child’s light clapping brings me from my slumber as my head bobs up and I turn and look to see Akera holding the baby. It looked like she still couldn’t see, but I figured something like that may take some time to heal. I hoped that I wasn’t permanent. I turn and notice Izumi still sleeping. I quickly check to make sure I hadn’t been drooling in my sleep, before standing up and turning. “Heh,” I murmur softly, to her, but mostly to myself in kind of a good morning manner, though it was approaching evening. I look over to the baby and Akera again; the operation had been a success and I was glad for that much. I move towards the head of Izumi’s bed and look down at her complaining, “I don’t like it when you push yourself like that, but thanks for coming back and getting me.” With that I wouldn't attempt to wake her. I just wanted to get those words out; they might be more embarrassing if she actually heard them. My attention shifts back to the girl and child as I watch them. Thinking back at the scene, I wondered what the demon would do when he found the other there dead. Hopefully they would be like roaches and the living one would eat the dead one and there would be one less demon corpse lying around. Worst case scenario would be that the demon is revived; but to my opinion, the chances of that would have to be very slim to say the least. I begin to step away as I head for the exit of the room to check on the others.

226 / 557

Last edited by escalation on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I jumped at the new person in the room and then voices from over near Jyn and the woman. Those were explained by I held the baby protectively as the other woman, the nun, spoke. I shook my head as I felt my way over to the table with one hand still around the baby. "N-no thank you" I had found a stutter it seemed. Wonderful. the memories started to come back and it took all I had to not bolt from the room to get away from everyone. too many people, I began to tremble again as a look of fear came over my face. Chou pulled my hair again and I focused on getting her something from the table. I ignored the two talking since I was on the edge of madness at the moment. I was trying to get myself together. I wanted to find a corner and never come out. I shuttered at my thoughts as I found a chair and sat with the baby in my lap. She clapped and giggled as her fist found a plate of something soft. From the smell of the plate below me it was potatoes. Wonderful. I knew she was making a mess, "I-I'm sorry about the mess." I wasn't hungry and would not eat, but the baby would eat and play as long as she didn't start throwing it around the room.

-463-
March 29
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Izumi merely grumbled lightly as her head turned off to the side as Jyn had spoke something to her, of course she didn't wake up she was still recovering her health and her stamina as she laid there. The nun looked to the girl and took notice of the way she had reacted and noticed how she moved, of course though she wasn't going to attempt to help her because of the fear she had on her face. She just nodded her head and bowed slightly as she spoke out. "Yes m'lady, if anything just call for someone and we'll assist you." she looked towards Jyn and told him that there was food on the table and if there was anything he needed to ask someone and with that she had disappeared.

It wasn't that long after the nun had left before Izumi's eye's would flickered slowly and a grumbling voice came out, she wasn't back to full strength but it was just enough to be able to wake up from her consciousness, she was still a little dizzy and looked a little annoyed as though she was annoyed by something in her sleep, she only sat up and stared at her legs as she was getting adjusted to her weak state.

-Word count: 212 | 593
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I nod and thank the nun as I let Chou try out the different foods on my plate. Blindly trying to keep her clean as she happily played with the food more than ate it. I glance over to the two almost as if I had sight, but still unseeing. I was so use to looking at people when I spoke to them. "T-thank you mr. Jyn and you too miss. F-for rescuing me again. If there is anyway that I can repay you. Please let me know." I winced as I felt a large plop on my bare foot. It felt like some sort of creamy substance. I only hoped it was the edible kind and not the semi-solid stuff that came out of Chou. wiggling my toes I figure it was more like peas considering they were round in nature.

-605-
March 29
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 am

Izumi didn't want to move much as she still felt rather weak and barely held any strength in her arms or legs to even move, but to speak and look around it was enough, though things were a bit fuzzy as she was still trying to get focused in with her weak state. Izumi listened to things and felt peoples energies nearby, she didn't turn her head though, even the thought of moving anymore than she already had had her feeling like she'd collapse again. She released a big yawn, her hand tried to move but only twitched as she finished yawning and her eyes mostly glazed over stared dully toward's her legs. "Don't..." she said trying to be loud enough so Akera could hear her, though she was unsure if she was loud enough or not. "...thank me just yet..." she felt tired out from talking. "I still need to fix you up." Soon after that she went from a sitting up position and dropped back into a laying position and stared towards the ceiling. "after...I rest up my body, i can barely move...." sprinkles of spirit particles began to fall onto Izumi giving her a light glow, to those spiritually aware, Jyn should recognized this ability, if he was still in the room, as Izumi's rest ability, or more so the ability to heal herself. To those magically aware they would recognized the spell as rest, Izumi knew she had much more work to do. "My name...." she said kinda broken down a bit in her sentence structure. "Izumi...."

-Word count: 261 | 854
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

ooc: ok

"please don't worry about fixing me up. You sound like you need all the rest you can get. I can always wait. I'm just glad that I am out of there." My voice was a bit sad as I still clung to the memories of the two days of hell. I sighed and let Chou wiggle down from my lap. She began to toddle about the room, my ears following ever move she made like a mother hawk to her chick. "I'm guessing you two might need sometime alone" I try to smile as I stand and scoop up the little girl. "I'm going to go find out more of this place" I could not stand to be around people at the moment. I felt my way to the door that the other lady went through. my voice would softly speak, "Thank you again Izumi and you too Jyn. You can heal me after you get your strength back" as I walk through the door to find a place to wash up and maybe think to myself.

-782-
March 29
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Izumi heard the sadness in her voice and she frowned at this, this girl must be thinking about what had happened to her during those days she was kidnapped. Truly and awful experience for any girl to go through, Izumi couldn't really do much as she said that she would go and explore the area that she figured her and Jyn would need some alone time, but sadly Jyn wasn't in the room and she wasn't to focused enough to be able to sense anything around her, she just concerned herself with healing herself so she laid there as the spirit particles continued to sprinkle down upon her so that she could heal faster. She yawned and just nodded her head. "Alright then, I'll find you afterward's, i'm sorry i can't heal you quicker." she said in a kinda sleepy manner as her eye's shut closed as she entered into a light sleep, light enough that she could feel rested but still keep her resting spell activated.

The temple seemed like an very large old style Japanese palace. It's halls clean, the place tranquil and kept as such clearly th evidence that this place was maintained could be seen, though Akera wouldn't be able to actually see anything due to her blindness, many walked around mostly nun's and priest's and monks that worked in the place.

-Word count: 226 | 1080
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Locating a Demon

I continue through the exit after walking towards it not having been interrupted from there I decide to check on a few things. I would have to catch up with Tapp and see how things were going with the integration of the residents from Haven. I felt the spiritual leader of this village was genuine enough, but I felt an obligation to make sure the people from my time were taken care of until a way home was found. It had been a while since I spoke with Kazakura, and she said she would be looking for ways with her time magic to return us to our realm, so I also decide that I should probably speak to her as soon as possible now that the prior business had been taken care of. I didn’t know how often she came to this village and I remembered her being a traveling priestess, so without the use of cell phones, I didn’t know the best way to get in touch with her. I decide that I might just have to take a couple guys with me and make the trek to her village and seek her out and or wait for her there.

Walking through these halls, I notice the grand scale of the palace like temple. For a moment, I feel as if I felt Izumi move, but that feeling fades, so I take it as a false reading. I didn’t immediately see any members of the Division, but I figured they would be outside the temple walls; all that was left for me was to find the exit. I did see a few residents of Haven littered here and there and everyone seemed to be in good spirits and such. Moving down a hall, I turn a corner looking down it to see if it was a way out.

309 / 866
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success the aftermath   Mission Success the aftermath EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

I move with a hand along the outside wall to find a place to exit. Eventually I would feel the fresh air and the hole in the wall that meant a door was open. Nice. Carrying Chou on my hip, I let my bare feet touch the wooden steps leading out into a garden of sorts. I could hear water and feel the pebbles under my feet. Moving very carefully, I find a nice large stone to sit on and where I could hear Chou at my feet moving in the rocks. It must be a rock bed of sorts. But I kept my ears open and tuned in on the toddler who was happily playing with the many pebbles around her. Picking them up and dropping them in little fistfuls, she burbled happily in her own language. I smiled at the feel of the night air. It had to be evening since it was cooler and the crickets chirped. I felt like a nightingale as I started to hum, not feeling anyone near me but the baby. I began to sing softly to comfort myself and try to get the memories of my recent experiences out of my mind.