Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Moon Aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Full Moon Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Rising with the sun, earlier than I would have like I might add, I ease my bedroom door open as quietly as possible to avoid disturbing Lance if he was still asleep, or if he was even here. I knew he’d been gone last night, he left sometime before dinner and I didn’t hear him come back before I fell asleep. It had been a full moon and living in this area of town, I knew better than to go out after dark on nights like that. The full moon generally brought out the less stable side of normal people; the effects on not so normal people were much worse. In the past I’d even heard what sounded like wolf howls in the distance, but last night they had sounded a whole lot closer; close enough to send ominous shivers up my spine.

Making it out to the living room, I turn on the television and keep the volume low so I can catch up on the local news while trying to enjoy my morning routine. Coffee was brewing and I was just getting ready to pull out a bowl for cereal when the chipper voice of the female morning news anchor caught my attention. Even though the information she was relaying to the public was anything but happy news, her voice never lost it’s bright tone. “The full moon curse was back in full effect last night as a number of residents in the lower commons fell victim to what is being called a wild animal attack. Authorities refused to comment on the severity of the wounds or the official cause of death but one source close to the investigation was quoted as saying that the victims had been ‘ripped apart’ and ‘partially eaten’. The victims of the bloodbath were spread over a three block area centered around 5th street. Police are urging residents to call the tip line if they saw or heard anything last night.” The chipper reporter turned the floor back over to her co host at that point but I had already stopped listening. Those gruesome murders had happened in a three block radius from the street my apartment building was on. They said it had been an animal attack, did that have anything to do with the howls I heard so close last night?

My thoughts return to Lance. Since I hadn’t heard him come back in at any point, I worried that he could have been out roaming the streets while that animal had been on the rampage. Forgetting about my plans to make some cereal, I pad my way down the hall, my bare feet silent on the hardwood floor. Turning the knob, I gently crack the door leading to Lance’s bedroom. My heart was pounding in my ears as I peeked in, I was afraid that I either wouldn’t find him there or that I would find him bloodied and injured.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Full Moon Aftermath LanceH2H---
- - - - - - - - - -
After my little folly last night, I had returned to Lexi's apartment, after reverting back to my normal, human form, and sought out rest on my bed, leaving my window wide open when I had returned. After returning I had passed out on my bed moments after laying down, my sleep filled with the events that had transpired during the night, replaying each grizzly kill one by one, one long nightmare of a dream. Laying motionless on my bed, covers under me instead of on me, I lay there naked, my boxers having been torn to shreds on the roof when I transformed, I had learned long ago not to be wearing all my cloths when it happened and when I did it of my own will, if I had been wearing cloths they to would be in shreds, having gotten clawed off during the event of transforming. Shifting faintly in bed, on my back I lay there, the events of one of my first kills of the night playing out in a dream, playing with one of the girls before finally taking her life and feasting on her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 189
Total WC: 189
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:06 am

Peering through the crack I made in the doorway, I could see Lance on his bed. Lying on his back, very naked, and still asleep; he appeared to be unharmed for the most part. The bandages were gone, like every other stitch of clothing on his form, but there didn't appear to be any fresh open wounds. There were a number of bruises on his flesh, which worried me, but they could wait until he woke to be examined. He was there, he was safe, and he was breathing; those were the most important things. Just as I was about to pull the door closed once more, I noticed that his window was standing wide open. With the fire escape being right outside this window, I couldn't help but imagine all the unsavory characters that could have easily climbed in and taken advantage of both of us during the night. I would have to find a way to mention how uneasy that made me and ask him not to make a habit of it in the future. Slipping into his room, trying to be as quiet as a mouse, I skirt around his bed and head for the window. The morning chill sends a shiver up my spine, the cami tank and shorts I had slept in being too flimsy to combat the cool breeze. I try to ease the mobile pane down without disturbing the slumbering man, but with my meager strength I had to expend a good deal of energy which led to a dull thud as the wooden frame slid in to it's groove.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 am

Full Moon Aftermath LanceH2HFull Moon Aftermath
- - - - - - - - - -
I lay in bed, resting in what could be considered a rather peaceful looking state to someone that was looking at me, though it was far from peaceful in my mind, to others it would probably seem more like a hellish nightmare straight out of a horror movie. I remained motionless in bed as Lexi made her way across my room, around my bed, and over to the window I had left open when I came back. My peaceful looking slumber was interrupted with the thud of the window as it was closed. Shifting in bed, I sat up faintly and glanced around my room in a panic, my vision was still blurry from sleep so at the moment all I could see was a figure at my window, unable to make out what, or who it was I began to move to the edge of my bed. Falling out of my bed, I hit the floor and let out a hiss of pain, laying there for a moment before I began to move, crawling across the floor as I moved to my bed side table. Once I was there I reached up, moving my hand around the table as I lifted my head, my hand seeking out the knife I had set there. When I found it I gripped the thing, pulling it from the bed side table, still in a panic, I didn't know Lexi was the one in my room with me, thinking it was someone coming after me as had happened in the past.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC:258
Total WC: 447
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 am

I jumped at the thud noise the window made and spun my body around just in time to see Lance groggily falling from his bed and reaching for his knife on the bedside table. This would be exactly what I was afraid would happen if I startled him awake. As his hand finds the knife, I press my back against the window and start to speak, a tremor of fear carrying my voice across the room to his ears. "I'm sorry, Lance. I didn't mean to wake you. The window was open and I thought someone could sneak in and hurt you or you could catch a chill since you're umm... naked." I knew I was babbling again, that sometimes happens when I get nervous. The knife I knew too well being in his hand certainly made me nervous. Hopefully my voice would break through whatever post sleep haze he was caught in and stop his movements before he could reach me and possibly cut me again. I really didn't want to have to call Saito for more medical attention this soon after he stitched me up the last time.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 am

- - - - - - - - - -
After grabbing my knife, I began to climb to my feet and wasted no time in turning around and moving towards the still blurry figure at the window who had yet to come at me. A light growl escaped me as I moved towards Lexi. But when I heard her words I stopped mid walk, listening as she spoke, her words carrying fear in them I then realized who was in my room with me... Bringing my hand up as I started to walk towards her again, this time the growls having stopped, though I still had my knife, I rubbed my eyes some as I moved over to her, coming to a stop in front of her I looked down at her, now able to see who it was and not a blurry figure. I bring my hand down, reaching out I press it against the window next to her head, leaning forwards some, towards her " .... I'm sorry. Are you ok? " I asked, offering her a light smile, a hint of worry in my voice, as I bring up my knife, holding it out to her, the blade still tucked safely away in its sheath still. As I stood over her, smiling down at her, I knew I was naked but I didn't really care.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC:219
Total WC: 666
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 am

Relief swept over me when I first noticed the change come over him. He was no longer growling and was rubbing his eyes like a normal man would having just been awakened from a deep sleep. His body language was no longer predatory, even though the knife was still clutched in his hand. When he come to a stop before me and moves a hand to the window beside my head, I breathe out a heavy sigh. Leaning my body into his, resting my forehead against his shoulder, I whisper while nodding slowly. "I'm fine, just a little shaken up." Without moving my head, I allow him to place the knife in my hand. Once I regained all feeling in my legs I would return the sheathed blade to the bedside table from which it had been taken, but for now I was content to stay with him like this, even if he was standing there stark naked before me. "Are you alright? You look beaten up."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she pulled away from the window and leaned into me I smiled a bit more as I looked down at her. With her answer, I nod faintly, remaining silent for the moment, placing the knife in her hand, I release it before bringing my arm out and slipping it around her waist, holding her close to me. Slowly, I pull my other hand from the window and move it around her waist as well, shifting, I turn around and lean against the window now, holding her close to me as she questions me... After remaining silent a few seconds longer I finally speak up " .. I'm fine. " I say, slowly moving a hand along her back as I look down at her " It's nothing... " For some reason, I didn't want to tell her what I had done, I didn't want her to know what had taken place last night when I went out, the gruesome things I had done.. As I moved my hand along her back I slowly closed my eyes, my muscles fully relaxing now as I held her close to me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 189
Total WC: 855
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 am

My body moves in to fit perfectly against his as he wraps his arms around my waist and draws me in. When he turns our bodies to place his against the window, I move with him effortlessly and wind up leaning into him even more. His words claim that he is alright but I was still a bit shaken by the news report and the bruises coloring his flesh. Turning my head, nestling my face into the hollow where his neck and shoulder meet, I murmur against his skin. My voice no longer trembled with fear but there was still a thick hint of worry there. "Are you sure? Those bruises look bad. You weren't home last night, I didn't hear you come back. The news this morning said horrible things happened around here. An animal attack, people were mutilated, even eaten. I thought the animal had gotten you too." My words may not have made much sense to him, I wasn't exactly speaking in complete sentences at the moment, but he should be able to get the basic gist of what was bothering me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:54 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As she begins to nestle her face into my neck, I tilt my head slightly to the side for her, eyes still closed as I hold her close. As she begins to speak, my eyes snap open, wide eyed as there is a hitch in my breathing as I listen to her, my desire to keep that information from her becoming bashed to pieces with each word she spoke about the event... I stared off into the distance for a moment as I listened to her before my shoulder sank faintly, eyes closing again I lowered my head again. I still did not desire to tell her it was me... Not wanting her to know what I had done.... " ...No... I was fine. " As I spoke, I brought my hands to rest on her lower back, a thumb slowly running back and forth across the marital of her top.. I knew the news would be all over what had happened I just hoped that Lexi was the type to not watch the news, but I was wrong, though they blamed it on an animal, I was not about to say I was that animal...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 196
Total WC: 1,051
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:03 am

"I'm glad you're alright. I still want to check out those bruises to make sure you don't have any broken bones, if that's alright with you of course." While speaking, I make no move to change the way he was holding and check the injuries right this moment, they could wait a few more minutes. One worry had been calmed, he wasn't one of the animal's victims; but the other worry was still in full effect. Lifting my head slightly, my eyes scanning upward seeking to meet his, I ask him in a small almost child like voice, "What if the animal is still around? They said the attacks were within a few blocks of here and I heard a howl that sounded like it was right outside. Lance, what happens if the animal is out there when I come home from work tonight? I don't want to be eaten like that." Even though there was still lingering fears about Lance himself and my safety with him around, especially those brought to my attention by the contrast between he and Saito, I felt safer knowing he was here to protect me from whatever animal had terrorized the streets of my neighborhood the night before.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Nodding faintly, I slowly open my eyes again and look down at her... I would allow her to check my injures later, but for now I was content where I stood... As she gazed up at me, our eyes met, gazing back into her eyes, I gave her a faint smile as she began to speak to me. Her voice sounding almost like a young child as she spoke. As I listened to her my mind conjured up images of my little sister. Pulling a hand from her back, I bring it up and move it onto her cheek, still gazing down at her with a light smile. As she finishes, I speak up " Its ok.... Ill protect you. " I was not sure why I had just said this, but something urged me to say it and mean it too... Moving my hand along her cheek, I run it into her hair, around to the back of her head and pull her head back to my chest as I close my eyes again " ....Ill protect you... from the animal... " As I spoke, the happy tones faded from my voice and were quickly replaced with sadness, my shoulders sank more as I held her close to me, leaning my head down, I placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Already, I could feel the tears as they ran down my cheeks...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 237
Total WC: 1,288
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 pm

I heard his promise to protect me from the animal and for a brief second everything felt alright, but when that second faded away there was still something nagging at me. Lance had said exactly what I needed him to say, held me just the way I needed to be held; but something wasn't right. His voice had changed, it sounded sad again. Even though I couldn't see his face in this position, I could feel his body change. The kiss placed on my head is what really set me off, it should have felt like a sweet and comforting gesture, but it didn't strike me that way. Pulling my head out from beneath his, I glance up and notice the tears on his cheeks. "Lance what's wrong? Why are you crying?" There was a whole new surge of worry flooding my senses. I went back over everything said so far to try and find what I could have mentioned or done to set him off this way, but even as sensitive as I was to the tragic news I'd heard, I wasn't quite moved to tears.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she began to pull her head from my chest, I made no move to hold her head in place though for the moment my hand still rested in her hair as she pulled her head back. Listening to her as she asked what was wrong, as she finished, I was about to reply but something stopped me. The all to familiar voice of entity that dwelt with in me, speaking up " Buwahahahahah. This is priceless. Little Lancy promising to protect this female, protect her from the 'animal' and that animal is one in the same with the person that's holding her, making these promises. How do you plan on protecting her? Just like you did with your parents, and your little sister? You remember how you protected them, how you 'saved' them. Don't you? " His voice faded off into laughter as I stood there, my grip around her waist tightening as I began to tremble faintly, my breathing getting a hitch to it and becoming erratic as I looked down at her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 175
Total WC: 1,463
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Something was definitely wrong, he didn't answer my questions. Instead he seemed to retreat inside himself and become even more upset. His breathing had changed and he was beginning to tremble against me. I could feel my eyes widen, more from fear now than anything else. What the hell was going on with him? "Lance, what the hell? You are not alright, please, tell me what's going on? Was it something I said? If it was, I'm sorry, tell me what it was and I'll never say it again." Still looking up to him, I lift a hand to gently wipe away his tears. It was all I could do without knowing how to help.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:51 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
I wanted so bad to answer her... To tell her something... Anything, aside from what I didn't want to tell her... But I couldn't speak up... The voice returned with his snide remarks " Ohh this is picture-fuckin-esque. She wants to know whats wrong, why don't you tell her, tell her you went out last night and killed all those people, tell her how you feasted upon there flesh and how you enjoyed each and every single bite. Tell her you are the real animal she should be worried about. " As the voice spoke in my head, his words where like a hammer, bashing away at me one by one, shattering me to pieces and then into more smaller pieces. When I felt her hand come up to white the tears away, I flinched faintly as I looked down at her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 142
Total WC: 1,605
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 pm

When I tried to wipe away the tears I saw and felt him flinch at my gesture. I knew something was wrong but obviously he wasn't going to tell me what it was. I didn't want to stay in here with him if it was going to make everything worse. Figuring he needed time alone, I brush my fingers across his cheek and then lower my hand. Pulling my body away from his, I try to back away, not sure if he would release his hold on me this easily or not. As I attempt to move away, I lower my eyes to the floor. "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone for a little while. I have to get ready for work anyway. I hope you feel better soon." I didn't know what else I could do, and I did really have to start getting ready for work. Maybe taking his mind off of it would help. "Umm.. if you want, we could go shopping tomorrow. I'm off work and you could probably use some more clothes and other things. Let me know later today if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:43 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
With her next touch, I was starting to feel like my old self... The brief laps in character having slipped away, the man's words making sure it was put back into check, back into its deep dark hole where it had been for so long. As she try's to pull away, my grip on her only tightens, keeping her held close to me, not letting her get away.. Watching as she lowers her gaze to the floor before speaking, I slowly pull my hand from her hair, moving it back to her cheek, resting it there for a moment as I listen to her. As she finishes, I move my hand onto her chin and pull up on it, forcing her to look back up at me again. Now that the man had taken care of my little moment, my smile had returned, though a few more tears were still on my cheeks, I had stopped crying. I make sure she cant look away from me again as she starts talking to me and as soon as she is finished, I lean in and press my lips against hers, kissing her as I pull my hand from her face, bring it to rest on her side while kissing her.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC:209
Total WC: 1,814
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

With the initial flinch I had thought Lance would want me to go, but when I tried he only held me tighter to prevent my leaving. At first I feared that he would make another shift to become aggressive again, I was holding the knife but that didn't mean he wouldn't hurt me some other way or just grab the knife back when he was ready for it. Then he goes and does something that completely blows my mind. His hand moves from my hair to caress my cheek again, in that tender sort of way. When I had finished talking, he moved the hand again, to my chin. He lifts my face so I have to look at him and I see that the smile has returned even as the rest of the tears were just starting to dry on his cheeks. I was confused to say the least, but I didn't try to fight against him and wouldn't until he gave some sign of aggression. He lowers his face toward mine and I am shocked to realize that he is going to kiss me seconds before our lips meet. Since I was slowly getting more comfortable with kissing, not obsessing about how bad I was at it, I returned the kiss automatically and even smiled into it when his hand released my chin and moved to my side.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she made no move to fight back or resist against the kiss, my grip around her loosened again, though still holding her to me, with less force now. As she returns my kiss I deepen it and continue kissing her for a bit longer before I slowly pull back, breaking our kiss to look down at her again " .... Lexi.. I'm sorry about attacking your guest the other day.. I .... Its just.... I was jealous ... and felt threatened by his presence here... Lexi... I... I like you... and I would like for you to be mine... " I don't know where my words came from but I couldn't stop them as they came out and as I spoke, my words filled with sadness and fear, I meant each one of them " .... I haven't felt these feelings in a long time. " Leaning in close to her, I press my face into her neck, nuzzling against it lightly as I slide my arm around her, hugging her close to me.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 176
Total WC: 1,990
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 pm

The kiss is deepened for a moment before it is broken. My eyes which has closed at some point during the embrace now fluttered open and sought out his face as he began to speak. His words began to send shock waves through me. I had wondered if this day would come, especially after the interaction between he and Saito the other night. I know the wrong time to try and figure out how you feel about a guy is after you've already slept with him a couple times, but with everything that happened the first day going so quickly and then the next day's encounter with Saito hand my mind still spinning. I cared about Lance, wouldn't have offered him a home if I didn't, and I had enjoyed the sex with him, but I wasn't sure if that meant officially being with him was a good idea. I'd never been in this situation before, never even liked a guy enough to consider the possibility and now here I was finding two men taking up my thoughts. I figured Lance would be willing, he'd seemed up for everything else so far, but I wasn't sure what that should mean for me. I'd been thinking about the other man since that night, thinking about the stark contrasts between the two, and I had found myself wondering how Saito's touch would affect me in a non medical situation. Now here was Lance, admitting that he likes me and wants me to be his then adding that he hasn't felt these feelings in a long time which of course makes my heart want to open wide and take him all in. Staring up at him, still silent for now, I can't push the image of Saito from my mind. I had no reason to even think of him right now, I didn't even know if there was ever a chance of anything more than wound stitching between the two of us. If I had to admit it to myself I would be forced to accept the suspicion that he wouldn't ever feel anything for me, but I couldn't do that yet, I was still enjoying the girlish fantasy building in my mind. Since Lance had decided to nuzzle my neck after he was done talking, I gently pull his head away from me so that I could at him while responding. "Lance, I don't know what to say. I like you too, and I really care about you, but we're already trying to adjust to living in the same apartment. I think we might need to get that down before adding anything else into the mix that could make things harder. I don't know how to be with anybody like that, it will take time for me to think about this. It doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you, it just means that I need time to deal with all the changes happening right now. I'm sorry" I didn't want what I said to hurt Lance, or to upset him enough to hurt me, but I couldn't make a decision this big right now. Too much had already changed in such a short amount of time, I needed to let that sink in before adding more to the mix.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:25 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she began to pull my head from her neck, I allow her to, pulling back until I could look into her eyes as she began to speak to me.. As she spoke I felt my heart sink, my grip on her loosening more now as I look down at her, my breathing getting a faint hitch to it as I gazed down at her. As she finished, her voice was replaced by another, as the one inside me spoke " Ahahaha. Poor little Lancy wants a girl and look at where it got him. You don't need anyone like that Lancy, she's just going to hurt you, all you need is me, who kept you safe, who made sure you had something to eat, who took care of you? Was it her? Was it anyone else? NO It was me, I made sure you had food to eat, and somewhere to sleep at night. She doesn't want you, you can tell she is lying, I can tell she is lying, no one wants a monster like you Lance. She's just trying to get out of this with out saying no, she doesn't want to get hurt, she doesn't care about you. She wants that Saito guy, she seen what he can do and now she wants him. I told you, you shouldn't have let him push us around like a little bitch, and now, you are a little bitch wanting to meddle in the human feelings and human world, we are monsters of night, the world of light, the world of humans, is no place for us. Why don't we show her what a monster we can be Lance.. Ohhh that will be so much fun, she hasn't seen anything yet, we will take our time with her Mmmmm its making my mouth water just thinking about it, come on Lance, lets play with her. " I closed my eyes for a moment, remaining silent before I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at her again, smiling a bit more as I pull an arm away from her, holding my hand out " .... Give me my knife. " I said, my voice gaining its pleasant tones as I speak, my demeanor changing back to what it has been.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 381
Total WC: 2,371
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 pm

For all I could tell it looked like Lance took my answer better than I expected. He was quiet, but that was nothing new. He'd loosened his grip on my body, which I'd figured would happen at some point and his smile remained on his face. The smile didn't mean anything either, he'd been grinning when he'd cut me too. I knew I was wrong when he held out a hand and told me to give him the knife. Why didn't I just go with the self preservation instinct and pretend to be fine with being his? I was sure he was about to cut me again, or worse this time, but I wasn't going to just let him do it this time. If the knife I handed back to him with a visibly trembling hand broke my skin once more, I would retaliate and use any and all of the side effects the demon had left me with to keep him from killing me. When giving the knife back, I didn't speak, didn't see much point in it at this time. I had said what I needed to say, now it was up to Lance to accept it or not.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When she handed me the knife, I slipped my hand around the case and pulled it from her hand, taking it back from her now. Now that I had the knife back, I dropped my arm holding the knife to my side as I looked down at her. Leaning in, I kissed her on the forehead, squeezing the shield of the knife tightly in my fist as I held her close, kissing her forehead softly " Let's slice her up into small pieces, you know you want to to taste her flesh. It will be fun. " the voice said, laughing at me in my head. Pulling away from her forehead, I moved my head back to her neck and nuzzled lightly into her neck before resting my forehead on her shoulder " .... You.... Have work today? " I said softly as I moved my free hand along her back, rubbing it lightly, my other hand still clinching the knife tightly to the point where the hand holding it was shaking.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 172
Total WC: 2,543
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 pm

When he got the knife back I dropped my hand to my side and began to concentrate on the side effect I'd used against the spirit monster just in case he drew the blade fom the sheath. When he didn't, I felt better but I wasn't going to let my guard back down just yet. I knew I hadn't seen the extremes of this man yet, the little bit I had seen was bad enough that I knew I had to protect myself should he reveal any more to me. Instead of letting go of me completely, he pulled me back in for another embrace. Even as my body went with it and my arms slid around his waist, I was ready for him to attack. When his face moved to my neck to nuzzle again, I remembered what he had confessed to me in the drugstore bathroom, what he had done to his little sister. He'd said that he had torn into his little sister, pulled her flesh away bit by bit, and swallowed it. Would he do the same to me because I had said what he didn't want to hear? Maybe he wouldn't even need the knife, not if he bit into my neck. Still going with whatever this was, I nod against his head. "Yes, I have to work today. I really should start getting ready soon, they freak out if I'm late."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Releasing the grip of my knife, I let it fall from my hand before bringing my arm up and wrapping it around her as well, holding her close to me as I nuzzle against her shoulder as I listen to her. After she finishes talking, I hold onto her a bit longer before my grip on her finally loosens and I pull my arms away from her, lifting my head from her shoulder, I look to her face again, smiling " .. Alright. " Now that I was no longer holding her, I brought a hand up and ran it through her hair slowly as I looked into her eyes " .... I'm hungry. " after speaking I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before resting my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes again " .... A nibble? " I said my smile growing as I ran my hand through her hair slowly.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 158
Total WC: 2,701
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 pm

How strange he would comment on being hungry just after the thoughts that were running through my head. Could he be thinking of the same things? Or about the attacks last night? Could... no, he couldn't be the animal they blamed for that, just because he admitted to doing it to his younger sister however long ago doesn't mean he's still doing it, does it? Feeling my heart begin to beat faster, I look to him with a timid smile. "I.. uhh... could fix you some breakfast before I jump in the shower... would you like some bacon and eggs?" I almost felt bad for the sudden urge to get out of the apartment. So much had happened since waking up a short time ago, so many thoughts, worries, fears; I just wanted to get to work so that the monotony of the job could give me time and space needed to sort through the jumbled mess that was my mind.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
Placing another kiss on her forehead, I nod faintly " That sounds great... A lot better then rummaging threw trash cans for things people have thrown away. Maybe, you could sit down and enjoy some breakfast with me? " Bringing my head down I lightly lean it against the side of hers, breathing against her ear as I speak " .... But, if you have to get to work soon... I understand. " Pulling my hand from her hair, I bring it down and slowly run it down her arm before taking a hold of her hand and bring it up, placing it on the large scar on my stomach before lightly placing my hand over hers " .... I cant remember the last time I had bacon and eggs, so how ever you like them to be cooked, Ill take them that way. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 145
Total WC: 2,846
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

The fear continued to abate with each passing moment, yet it was still there beneath the surface, as was the risk posed by this man's strength compared to my own. I let his hand travel from my hair and down my arm, then let him lift my hand and place it on the scar across his stomach. My fingertips twitch over his marred flesh, feeling the puckered skin of the fully healed wound. Smiling at him, looking into his eyes, I nod my head slightly. "I'm sure I can manage a few minutes to eat. I'll go get started on it now." Lifting my mouth to his for a quick kiss, I move to step away from him. If he released me I would make my way into the kitchen. Either way, I would continue speaking my next thought. "You should probably put some clothes on while I cook. If you need anything, there are some shirts and a couple pairs of sweat pants that might fit you in my closet."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
When I see her smile, I smile a bit more as I listen to her, before I could answer she lifts up and gives me a quick kiss, which I return before she began to step away, for the time being, I keep a firm enough grip on her so she cant pull away from me, not yet. Lightly gripping her hand, I pull it away from my stomach and bring it up so I can nuzzle it lightly as I look down at her, nodding faintly to her comment " Alright. Ill put my pants on then. " bringing her hand around to the front of my face, I kiss the palm of it lightly as I speak up " ..sorry.. " I say lightly holding her hand lightly against my face, I loosen my grip on her hand, allowing her to pull it away if she wanted, at the same time, I loosened my grip on her, finally allowing her to finally pull away from me so she could go do what she needed to do.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 178
Total WC: 3,024
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 am

I let him take my hand while he still holds me to him, my smile remaining on my face. When he lets go, while my hand rests against his cheek, I smile to him with a nod. "I think that's a good idea... your umm... friend here..." Letting my hand trail down his naked form, over the scar it had previously been on and even lower to where his very prominent appendage lived, I barely brush my nails over the 'friend' in question. "... is a bit too obvious... it's hard to stay composed with him staring at me." Grinning as I take a step back, putting distance between us, I nod my head toward the door. "I'll go cook now while you and.. mmm... he get dressed." With that said I would turn and make my exit from his bedroom. A sigh escapes my lips as I pull his door shut behind me, this living arrangement is going to take a while to get used to and how am I ever supposed to figure out my feelings if he keeps letting little Lance out in the open like that? No woman can think in the presence of a fully naked man, it's against our nature.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Nestling my cheek into her hand I keep my eyes fixed on her face for the time being, listening to her. When I felt her hand trail down my body, my eyes moved from her face, glancing to her arm for a moment before I looked back to her face, smiling a bit more, shivering faintly, I shift my head and kiss the palm of her hand again before she starts to pull away from me. As she starts to pull away, I reach out to grab her but stop before grabbing a hold of her, letting my arm fall back to my side.. " Alright... Ill be out in just a moment.. ". I stood there and watched her leave before I bent over and picked up my knife before making my way over to my bed, grabbing my pants before I sat down on the edge of my bed.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 151
Total WC: 3,175
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:56 am

Once safely down the hall in the kitchen, I pause to lean against the counter and still my pounding heart. I had a lot to think about today, and even more to force myself not to think about. Cutting my break short, I move to the refrigerator to pull out the egg carton and bacon pack. Setting a skillet on the stove top, I turn on the eye and begin peeling off slices of the raw meat, arranging them in the warming pan to let them cook up slowly. Once the pan was filled with meat, I slipped the leftovers into a zip-loc bag and stuck them back in the fridge. As I listened to the faint sizzling coming from the now heated skillet, I began to crack the eggs into a bowl while letting my mind wander over the two very different men who had entered my life barely a day apart from one another. One was interested in me, but I wasn't sure how I felt about him aside from the nagging need to help him; and the other didn't seem to care for me all that much, in fact he'd even called me stupid, yet I couldn't put him out of my mind or shake the giddiness thoughts of the concern he'd showed caused within me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:09 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Sitting there, I stared off into the distance at the wall on the far side of my room as I look at the wall, I drop my knife on the bed and let out a light sigh as I hunch forwards, lowering my head as I close my eyes " Why must the human world be so twisted.. Why do I hurt so much.. " bring a hand up, I place it on my face, rubbing my face some before I pull my hand away and begin to slip my pants on. Standing up, I pull them up fully and button them, glancing to the door once more before I grab my knife from the bed and slip it onto the front of my waist band, over my groin. Allowing my hands to fall back to my sides, I stand there a moment, closing my eyes and relaxing, I could already smell the food Lexi was preparing for us, my attention drawn mainly to the bacon that was cooking in the pan. Opening my eyes again, I tilt my head to the side until I hear my neck pop , repeating the same action to the opposite side of my neck before I begin to move, making my way across my room and out my bedroom door.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 217
Total WC: 3,392
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 am

The aroma of frying bacon snapped me out of my mental walk around the block. It was time to flip the meat which meant I needed to do it quickly so I could finish cracking the eggs. Taking a fork from the drawer on my right, I start to flip each long slice of half cooked pork, not flinching or even hissing when the hot grease popped up from the pan to burn my arm. I was too familiar with worse pain to let a little spot of hot grease get a reaction from me. With the bacon more than halfway done, I crack the rest of the eggs into the bowl and begin to whisk them with the same fork I'd used for the meat. Adding in a splash of milk to make the eggs fluffier, I spin the fork around the bowl a few more times before setting it aside. Rinsing the fork in the sink, I grab a couple paper towels, fold them a few times and then return to the loudly sizzling skillet. Lifting the cooked strips out of the pan, I set them on the folded paper towels to drain the remaining grease dripping from them and then use the hot liquid coating the bottom of the pan to keep the eggs from sticking. With the pan already hot enough for the bacon, the eggs cooked quickly in the hot grease and took in some of the oil's flavor. When they were done, and just on the shy side of soft scrambled, I moved the pan to one of the unused eyes to let them finish cooking from only the heat of the metal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Stepping out of the room, I pause for a moment, tilting my head back, lifting my nose to the air as I sniff a few times, taking in the scent of bacon. As my head lowers I begin to walk again, making my way down the short hallway, coming to a stop at the end of the hall I look to Lexi, her back was still to me. I watch her for a moment before speaking up " It smells really good Lexi. " I stood there after speaking, watching her from behind, my eyes roaming over her body, finally I drew my gaze away from her and stepped into the kitchen, making my way over to one of the cabinets, I pull it open before reaching into it and taking a cup out, glancing over my shoulder back at Lexi before I turn to the refrigerator, pulling it open, I reach in and grab the bottle of soda and pull it out, letting the fridge shut on its own as I open the bottle and begin to fill my cup with soda.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 183
Total WC: 3,575
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:41 am

"Thanks Lance." I call over my shoulder when he comes out and compliments the smell of the food. As he enters the kitchen to fix himself a drink, I move around him easily to finish what I was doing. Grabbing two plates and a glass for me from the cabinet before he lets it shut, I set the plates on the counter and begin to divide the food. Since I knew the man to have a larger than normal appetite, I slid three quarters of the bacon and eggs onto his plate leaving the smaller portion to fill my plate. Moving to the fridge just as he finishes pouring his drink, I reach in and grab a carton of orange juice. Pouring half a glass for myself before returning the carton the shelf, I then grab both plates and set them on the table along with my juice. One more trip to the kitchen to grab napkins and forks finished off the meal prep. Taking my seat, I motion for Lance to take his so that we could begin our meal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When Lexi came to the fridge to get something out of it, I glanced at her, flashing a light smile as I slip the soda back into the fridge. Picking up my cup, I turn and lean against the counter and take a sip of my soda as I watch her as she went about fixing our plates and setting up the table so we could enjoy a nice breakfast together. As I stood there watching her I thought about what she had said earlier when I had my little sappy moment along with what the one inside me said, when she motioned me over, I pulled away from the counter, taking another sip of my soda as I made my way to the dining area and set my cup on the table next to my plate before I set down across from Lexi. After sitting, I looked down at the food for a moment before I lifted my gaze back to her, smiling at her " .... We can go do that thing tomorrow, the one you said earlier. " I kept my gaze on her for a few more moments before I turned to the food that lay before me, picking up the fork, I stared at it for a moment before taking a bite of the eggs.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 220
Total WC: 3,795
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 am

Spreading my napkin over my lap, I take my fork in hand and wait for him to take the first bite. Even growing up without true parents and surrounded by oblivious nuns I had managed to pick up some semblance of manners, mainly from the old classic movies shown on tv after midnight. Since he'd spoken about doing something I had mentioned earlier before taking his first bite, I put off my first bite a moment longer. "Oh? You mean shopping for clothes? That will be nice. We can hit a few shops in the morning and then maybe grab some lunch afterwards. I'll be looking forward to it." Since today was payday and the rent was already put back for the next month, I knew I could afford to get him a number of outfits, especially if his tastes didn't range to the more expensive items. Finally free to dig in to my food, I slide the fork prongs underneath a small clump of eggs and bring them to my mouth.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 am

- - - - - - - - - -
After taking a bite of the eggs, I picked up a piece of bacon and took a bite of it, chewing the food up as I looked over at Lexi as she speaks up. I really didn't have any idea what kind of cloths to get, I guess something like I had on now or something like that... I would wing it and pick out things I liked I guess... Nodding faintly I turn back to my meal, munching away at the bacon until the slice I had was all gone " .. You don't work tomorrow, right? " I said looking back to Lexi as I continue to munch away at my bacon and eggs. I have to say, I was starting to like these cooked meals, sure, what I eat before was cooked, but it had been thrown out so it had gotten cold, that being normal, human food.. not the other type of food I eat...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 159
Total WC: 3,954
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:21 am

A few bites of eggs and half a slice of bacon later I could already feel my stomach beginning to get full. I was thankful when Lance posed another question because it saved me from forcing myself to finish the food on my plate. Nodding to him with a smile as I take a small sip of my juice, I return the glass to the table and answer. "Right. Tomorrow and the next day are my days off, every week. I only work weekdays so every weekend is free." The hours were long and it sucked to never have a weekday morning to enjoy the quiet things in life, but I couldn't refuse the offer of a steady schedule to plan my life around.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:34 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she responded to my question, I looked back to her again as I went along eating my eggs and bacon, enjoying the meal. " Ok.... What... do you want to do when you are off? " As I asked, I glanced to her plate seeing the remains of food on it, growing up on the street I had grown accustom to eating everything I could to keep my belly full so I tended not to let things go to waist " ... If your done... Ill take your left overs... " I said faintly as I looked back down at my plate, focusing on the remains of my own meal. Picking up the last piece of bacon I began to devour it bite by bite until it was gone.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 130
Total WC: 4,084
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:54 am

Thinking about the man's question, I shrug before pushing my plate across the table toward him. "By all means, please, save me from myself." Taking another sip of my juice, I lean back against the chair and watch him across the wooden surface between us. "As for what I want to do when off work, I don't know, it differs from week to week. Some weekends I like to go shopping or to the park, maybe catch a movie. Others I like to spend holed up here at the apartment just enjoying the freedom. What about you, what kinds of things do you like to do?" If he was going to be living in my spare room, I figured it would be a good idea to at least try and find out his likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:22 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As she slid her plate towards me, I reached out and took a hold of it, pulling it over to me before I began to munch away at what was left on her plate, nodding as I listen to her as she answers my question. By the time she asked me what kind of things I do, I was already done with the food left on her plate. Setting her plate down, I lean back into my seat and look over at her as I speak up " .. I don't know.. Before I came here, I just roamed around.. Some of my time was spent in dark alleys alone... And some was spent foraging the garbage cans for food... I did what I had to to survive... and I will keep doing what I have to, to survive... " tilting my head back, I look up at the ceiling for a moment as I bring a hand up and run it through my hair " I my be a monster... but I want to live... These scars you see were not made to take my life... At least, after I realized I was a monster they were not... and they were not done for pleasure either... No, I gave that up long ago... " As I speak up, I slowly run a hand down my chest, moving it down I grab the hilt of my knife and slowly pull it out of its sheath I hold it up, looking at the blade " This knife... It is the only thing close to me, It was given to me by my father on my 10th birthday.... " Lifting my head, I look over at Lexi to see her reaction, I knew she didn't like my knife being out, but thus far I had yet to take any aggressive action towards her with it.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 313
Total WC: 4,397
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 am

I remained quiet, sipping my juice here and there while I watched Lance speak. At the sight of his drawing the knife from the sheath I felt my eyes narrow and darken. Even though I now knew why he was so close to the blade, I still couldn't shake my wariness of it or the betrayal he had committed by bringing it out of his room while I was here. If I couldn't trust him to keep one little bargain, how was I supposed to trust him to live a room away from me? Clearing my throat softly, placing my glass back on the table, I look across the table to him, showing no signs of emotion on my face. "Survival is something I can understand, even if I never had to do mine on the streets, unless a couple weeks count. Those few weeks showed me what it was like to not have a home and I will never live like that again. That why I offered you the extra room here, Lance, because you deserve to have a home again. If you prefer the life you had before, I've agreed not to stop you from leaving, but if you can't respect my requests or if you show me that I can't trust you; this arrangement won't work. I cannot live in fear inside my own home, I wouldn't ask that of you and don't feel you should ask it of me. I want us to find a comfortable way to coexist here, but even though that knife means a lot to you, I can't be comfortable with it around. Not when the damage it can do is still a fresh reminder in my mirror." Stopping to lift a hand to my face, pinching the bridge of my nose to push away the tension settling there, I continue before he can interrupt. "If the scars weren't to kill you or for pleasure, then what are they from?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:42 am

- - - - - - - - - -
When she began to talk to me, I shifted my gaze from the blade to her, watching her as she spoke to me, seeing the look she was giving me, I simple smiled at her as I listened to her as she spoke to me. As she finished I was about to say something but she spoke again, cutting me off before I could speak say something, though her last statement was a question.. " .... Repentance perhaps? .. Not ever scare you see was placed upon my body by me.. " bringing the blade down, I rest the blunt end on the scar on my shoulder which lead down my chest " This one... The man came at me with a knife. I could see the look in his eyes, he meant to take my life... But I wasn't going to let him. " Slowly, I drug the flat part of the blade down the scar as I rose to my feet, pointing out the one on my stomach " This one has much the same story... The man tried to take my food away... when I fought back, he had a broken bottle and came at me with it... So you see... take the weeks you were on the streets surviving... and repeat that, increasing it by ten each time, for years.... " As I finish my statement, I slip my knife back into the sheath that rests in front of my groan before bringing up my left arm, pointing out the two words that were carved into the flesh " These... I did these my self.. " Lowering my right left arm, I brought the right one up to show her the large scar going from my elbow to my hand " And this one... this one we got when trying to defend our self... " I said before lowering my arm, falling silent as I looked over at Lexi. As I pointed them out, I neglected the point out the four on each shoulder..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 338
Total WC: 4,735
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 am

"Scars earned in moments of defense are rewards of battle, those you should be proud of. Proud that you refused to let those other men take something from you, including your life. I'm sure there were reasons behind the ones you gave yourself, there almost always are, reasons that I hope you will trust me enough some day to share. For you, a large part of your history, your life story, is written in those scars, and that makes them marks to be treasured not feared. I wish I could point to any one of these scars and tell you that I got it defending myself or trying to preserve my life, but I can't. Nor can I tell you that I gave any of them to myself because that would be a lie." I finished off my juice and gathered my wits about me again. I had let the scars distract me from the points I had just tried to make. Before I could put the conversation back on track I was caught by something he'd said, something I'd skipped right over before. "What did you mean by we? Did you have a friend in that particular fight with you or something?" It was strange for him to single out a scar and then describe the way he'd come by it by using plural pronouns.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As I stood there, now standing I watched her and as she began to speak to me, I reached down and picked up my cup, finishing the rest of my soda before setting the cup back down " .... Trust.. You are afraid of me slitting your throat at night... Have you ever wondered about what I fear? .. Human's always care about them selves and no one else.. selfish creatures... " I watch Lexi as she begins to gather the dishes up. Picking my cup up, I pull away from the table and head back into the kitchen to get some more soda. When I hear her voice again, I came to a stop... I had let something slip... " Way to go fuck face. Do you WANT her to know about me? Remember the last person you told? Remember what happened after you told them? " As I listen to his voice in my head I sigh lightly, remaining silent for a moment before I finally speak up " ... I have no friends ... not any more ... No one was ever there to help me, I had no one on my side to help fight my battles.. No, I was all alone, fighting each and everyone... I don't know why I said that... I guess it was something that just slipped... I, we, us, it... they are just words.... "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 234
Total WC: 4,969
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 am

"Care about themselves and no one else? Selfish creatures? You think that's what I am? I am human Lance, and so are you. You bleed when cut, you cry when hurt, so do I. Yes I'm afraid that I do fear you slitting my throat in the middle of the night, how can I not Lance? You've already cut me once, and relished in the taste of my blood. You've told me some of what you've done, but what have you done or said to assure me that I won't be the next victim on your list? Fucking me? Is that supposed to make me feel special? It doesn't Lance, I prefer your fucking me to the demon but damnit that doesn't mean you won't kill me. I've opened my home to you, I opened my body to you when you've wanted it, I can't open my heart to you until I can be sure that you aren't going to cut it from my chest the second I have a human moment." Grabbing the dishes, I stomp my way to the kitchen and throw them into the sink, the sounds of shattering china filling my ears but not touching the mix of fear and rage driving me. "If you're going to cut me, to hurt me, even to kill me, just go ahead and fucking do it. I'm tired of waiting for my door to open and for you to come in what that knife to finally do it." I was yelling at him now with no concern for the paper thin walls or the neighbors on the other side of them. Moving to the man, I turn him if he's facing away from me then slam my small fists against his broad and bare chest. "Is it so selfish to want to feel safe in my own home?" Now the tears began to fall, my rage giving way to every other emotion I tried to ignore for the most part. "We and us are not just words, Lance, not the way you used them. I know, I've used them that way too. We were the demons, that's what they told me when I asked who they were. 'We are who we are' so I called them We. We put these scars on my body. We spilled my blood since I was a baby. We killed my father, ruined my mother, and turned my family against me. We broke me, Lance."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 am

- - - - - - - - - -
As she began to speak to me, I just stood there, listening to her as she tried to explain to me how I was a human like her... And after that she went on and I simply stood there, listening to her, remaining silent, my gaze down on the floor, head tilted down some. As she walked past me, I still remained silent and motionless... She was yelling at me.. and yelling, to me, always meant bad things... It meant I was going to get hurt or someone was going to try and kill me... When I heard the crash of the dishes, I flinched, muscles tensing up as I stared at the floor. When she came to me, I kept my head lowered, looking at the floor, I didn't see her when she drew her fist back, thus I was not expecting it when she threw her fist, striking me in the chest. When her fist struck me in the chest, there was a hitch in my breathing as my eyes widened, looking down at her arm as well as the floor... She hit me... I didn't think she would hit me.. but she did... " I stood there as she began to speak to me, in shock at the fact that she had just hit me... As she finished talking I spoke up " .... You ... hit me .. You ... hit me... " My words were more like babbling as I stood there until finally my left hand shot up, gripping her out stretched arm by the wrist, calming down with force, may nails digging into her skin " .. Why .. Do you want to hurt me .. Everyone wants to hurt me .. Why is it so bad that I live .. Do you ... want me to die Lexi? ... Do you want to kill me? .. " lifting my head finally, I look to her face, gazing into her eyes, as I gaze into her eyes, I slowly pull her arm back, pulling her first from my chest, I bring my arm out to the side, holding her arm out to the side as well as I gaze into her eyes " ... I never ... wanted you to hit me ... I was trying to be a good boy ... I didn't hurt you any more ... Wasn't I a good boy? "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 403
Total WC: 5,372
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Aftermath   Full Moon Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Aftermath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next