Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack's first Impression (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Jack's first Impression (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Jack's first Impression (Closed)   Jack's first Impression (Closed) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Sai City was set a blaze by the numerous colors of the setting sun; people packed the roads on their way homes for the evening or out to the social hot spots for the night. Amongst this new world the Oni sat a top a building watching it all unfold, this new world of possibilities. "Heh heh, look at them, like ants…This is too easy" he murmured lifting him self to all fours before bounding off to the streets below. He strolled the street for a long while, just watching for now, taking in the sights and sounds of the lives that passed before him. Lightly wondering if he’d ever been here before, in his past life, he must have at some point because he was in the spirit world right. He walked and walked and eventually stumbled upon a bar. Now even he knew this was a place he would like, waiting for someone to open the door he sneaked in behind him or her. The air was thick with spoke and heavy with the smell of liquor, he took in a deep breath and let out a sigh, and it was almost like a home coming feeling. His red eyes darted around the room, his blood gaze finally settling on the bar tender would just topped off a cold one. He instinctively licked his lips as the drink was placed in front of a plump man at the corner stool. Jack closed his mouth, target sighted and now to move in, he thought pacing over to the counter and lifting his paws onto it, trying to nudge the glass with his nose, but nothing happened. His nose drifted right threw the glass with ease. At first Jack didn’t get the hint and furrowed his brow before trying again this time seeing his muzzle pass threw with now effect. The yokai growled and then snapped his jaws out to grasp the drink, but again nothing, in frustration Jack snapped over and over until a hand lifted the drink up and walked off. Jack could only watch as the drink was taken away. "What the fuck!? Hey!" he barked at the waitress who didn’t even give him a glance. "Bitch I’m talking to you!" He snarled lugging for her with his teeth and passing through her just as easily. Dumbfounded Jack stood and shook his head.
"What is going on here?" he asked himself looking around, he was a ghost to them, they couldn’t see him they couldn’t touch him and it seemed he couldn’t touch them either. Jack sat down to contemplate, how was he going to do anything if he couldn’t DO anything? The golden coyote sat there a minute perplexed, before he stood up again, there had to be a way, he’d heard stories of others messing with people and what not, so there was a trick to it he just had to find out what it was. Jack looked down as he tried to think, noticing how filthy this world was, and didn’t they clean this floor? Maybe they didn’t mind standing in filth but he sure did. "Wait……standing…. I’m standing…" He thought looking back down, that was true, his feet were on the floor holding him up, he was falling threw it and he wasn’t floating.
"Ok…. So…. I can stand, that’s a good starting point….oh and earlier I could put my weight on the counter…I didn’t fall threw and I was on the building and didn’t pass threw it either…" He slowly mapped out all the times he’d not passed threw matter. It had to be a case of mind over matter he finally concluded. I have to believe that I can be here and I will be… he thought to him self before closing the red eyes and focusing. He focused on the floor first, how it was cool to his paws and firmly beneath them, how his body’s weight shifted on his legs. He imagined the Smokey air as it would rush past and ruffle his fur when the door opened breathing new life into the bar, and how it tickled his ears. He felt the footsteps of heavy drunken feet as they passed and set tiny shock waves through his frame. Suddenly there was a gasp and the sound of breaking glass.
"Who’s dog is that!?" A waitress whaled and his eyes opened to see her pointing at him, a smirk dancing across his face as he realized she could see him.
"Hey it’s got red eyes!"
"No pets allowed" others yells broke out through the bar as Jack reveled in his victory. Suddenly there was a boot flying towards him and the coyote fell back as it connected with his ribs with a yelp. "Oh right, they can hit me now…" He thought as he picked him self up as another man attempted to grab him by the scruff. He weaved between their legs and leapt onto a table, his ears perked straight up in a ‘Catch me if you can’ kind of way as another man rushed to grab him and he jumped over him to another table. Two more men dashed for him and he jumped down under the table wincing as he heard the crash of them smacking into each other and onto the table above. "Ouch that’s gotta hurt, sorry dudes…" He sneered as he wormed his way out from between their crumpled legs and onto the bar, dodging a few more grabs and stopping to lap some beer from a mug while the men regrouped. Then there was a click as a shotgun pointed his direction. "Oops outta time…" He thought before bounding down as the shot broke the mug and shattered it. Jack bolted for the door, just as some woman opened it, and he jumped for her as she covered her face. His paws spring boarded off her back and into the street as he turned and dashed for the nearest alleyway. "Yeah buddy that’s what I call a quick get away!" he exclaimed not slowing down as he disappeared into the dusk.

Words 1020

Updated
Back to top Go down

Jack's first Impression (Closed)
Page 1 of 1