Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype) Empty
PostSubject: Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype)   Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype) Jack10
The rhythmic pounding music filled the club with a lively pulse that called them to the dance floor. While that was all well and fine for people who were here on recreation, I avoided the silly prospect and headed to a back table where there seemed to be more interesting activities unfolding. My sly gaze caught the cards, and dice and exchange of cash from all the way across the dance floor. “My kinda people” I laughed to myself heading over with a half assed wave as I approached and sat down.
“So guys what’s the game?” I asked as the men stared at me. Some down right nasty looking. I stared back and for a moment there was an awkward silence until they broke into laughter. I hesitantly laughed along though I had no idea what we were laughing about. Eventually they stopped and I was a few chuckles behind silencing myself when they spoke.
“It’s a hundred to get it,” one of the men said in a deep voice. I just gave him a blank stare in return to his words.
“A hundred what?” I asked with still no concept of the mortal’s currency system.
“Dollars dumbass! It’s a hundred Dollars for new punks like you!” another informed with a rather irritated tone.
“Oh I see” I said with a dumb grin “And where might a boy like me find these dollars?” I asked, I normally gabbled souls so I wondered if that was some slang I was unaware of.

Words: 252
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype)   Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 am

As the awkwardness began to elevate at the table I gave them a grin "I suppose not" I finally broke the silence as one of the men stood, popping his knuckles in a show of force. I got the hint loud and clear and rose. "Eh if I didn’t know any better I’d think you actually planned on trying to fight me, but ya don’t look stupid, and with the security in this place as high as it is, I expect ya ta do nothin, so I’ll leave" I said in a cocky tone that only made the mans blood boil. I had no doubt he wanted to hit me, but I felt confidant he’d head my warning and not move an inch as I stood and looked for something else to entertain myself with.
Back to top Go down

Jack Of All Trades (Club Hype)
Page 1 of 1