Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)

Go down 
+10
Ethereal
Kaguyalover
Strayed
Psi Prince
rekoa
Antifreke
GLaDOS
ero
aѕceпxion
ShinTre_Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Empty
PostSubject: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Holloween at Da Hype!
OOC BOARD AND INFORMATION
Come one come all! The city's biggest party is at Club Hype on Halloween. No other party can compare! Come and show off your costumes. There will be a costume contest for best male and female contest. All 6th floors will be open as well as the rooftop and streets in front of the club. A large screen sponsored by El Goog will keep the party outside just as Hype as inside! The entire Red District is going to be party central! Be there! Doors open @ 9 pm and the party doesn't shut down until 6 am!

Floor 1 - Selection ranges from hip hop/urban/top 40 to tearing the club up! Get the club CRUNKED at the hottest urban sounds out.
Floor 2 - We'll be getting the party started with the hottest mix of club and electronic music.
Floor 3 - Rock on into the night! If you're into rock and metal, this is the floor you'll mosh in.
Floor 4 - Take a break from the party to experience the scariest Haunted House/Maze in the city!
Floor 5 - Take the haunting 1 step further in the Haunted Realm! Enjoy virtual carnival rides and psychedelic Halloween interfaces that will trip you out.
Floor 6 - The High Class Section. The VIP for the VIP. Come here if you're a BOSS and you want to take a break from the commoner's. They will be playing R&B, Soft Rock, Jazz, Chillout Electro, Alternative, with a mix of lively music at intervals. This area will have private curtained off areas for people to conduct meetings.

Floors 1-3 will have there own VIP sections and booths for celebrities and high rollers. The dance floors will be open for all with male and female Club Dancer's on pedestals all around the club!!

There will be LIVE CONCERTS on floors 1-3 as well as an EXPLOSIVE concert set up outside the club, in the front!!

Ladies free to get in before 10 as long as capacity allows

$5 drink specials

Separate VIP entrance and valet for High Rollers (no line waiting).
NPC Guest List wrote:
NPC Guest List
Spoiler:
» Strife
The mysterious Owner of Club Hype and a successful businessman.

Yazimitsu Tseng
The "Prince" of the city, son of Yazimitsu Engi, idol, and corporate pretty boy of Sai City.

» Zun Mei
The leader of The Black Wing Syndicate.

» Tokai Rubia
The right hand woman to Zun Mei.

» Zun Vass
The arrogant older brother of Mei and muscle for the The Black Wings.

» Imorte
Mysterious servant of Dem.

» Tiamat & Rayje
Six pillar member and servant of Dem.

Setting wrote:
The Lower Commons Red District also holds Club Hype, a large well known club with several floors, each floor offering a different experience ranging from urban, techno and rock. It's known for the concerts held there by popular celebrities as well as its free buffet. Security is tight here.

Time: 8:45 pm

The sun has set. The Red Light District glows with neon lights. Strobe lights are set up around the building and rock back and forth. The light pillars can be seen from miles around. Smoke machine's pump out mist in the area to add a creepy effect. The large main concert stage outside the club is set up, but covered in a large tarp. The huge 3 floor megatron video screen flashes the message "happy holloween" with a count down to the party and party music playing. The countdown timer is on 15m. The doors to the main club haven't opened yet. There is already a huge line and gathering outside of Club Hype. The line goes all away round the block. Finding parking is next to impossible. Valet is the fastest way to get in and out of your car. The streets are packed with people. Almost everyone is dressed in costumes, with only a few people not dressed up. Street performers perform in... the streets (i.e. fire breathers, etc). People show off their costumes, some go around and take pictures of others. The entire street in front of the club is swamped with people. Security is forced to create a single line in order to let valet through. Security teams keep the line straight, direct traffic and guard the main stage. Security inside the building make their final preparations. A helicopter from above covers the venue. The party looks like it's at least three blocks wide. Large holloween props like 2 story high tomb stones are set up against the building, by the stage and random places. The sound of music and people drown out noise like a sea. The atmosphere is ecstatic. This were just starting up.

----------------------------
Using Magic at the Hype!:
(( um... i'll need a few ppl to work npcs around the club for me... kyro and kaz, ur both up. i'll do more in my next post on a day that's not monday. any suggestions can be send to the ooc/signup thread and i'll try to incorporate that. members w/bands post on the sign up threads and post where you want to perform... like which floor or outside, etc. um... if i think of anything else.. i'll edit it and put it here. ))

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Well then, I shall lead off.   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Jynbox_01
Party? As if.

The party, as it would be called, that would be located within the Lower Common’s Red Light District was no small amount of news within Sai City. By the time of its commencement it would be well known throughout the city. I viewed it as a time for those people who were into that sort of thing, to go all out and somehow enjoy the atmosphere that came with pretending to be imaginary and supernatural things.

Unfortunately…

For me and the people who protected the city with me, these things were neither imaginary, nor were they supernatural. They were real and a part of my everyday life. On top of being real, they were a threat to the people of the city who blindly entertained such an atmosphere. The entire concept of Halloween invited catastrophe; human parading as demonic entities of all kind gave chance to demonic entities parading as humans. Halloween was a night that tempted tragedy, and with the current events of a city that should be weathered and tired of such things, I could not idly stand by and assume everything would be alright this night.

The party itself attracted huge crowds, such to the point where it overflowed for several blocks. In this sense, I viewed it as a distraction. The fact still remained that there was a demonic puppet master out there somewhere with an unknown agenda. There was nothing to say that a night like this wouldn’t be the best possible night for a mass catastrophe to occur. The smaller issues would no doubt occur here and there; murders would be performed in alley ways, people mistaking demons for trick or treat’ers would be tricked with their life as the tender for learning. Even with deaths expected to occur in this night, I would make sure all precautions were made to mitigate the loss of lives of the city’s human residents on this night.

As such, this would be one of the busiest nights for the Division outside of ‘wartime.’ A large number of units would be on call with mobile units stationed around the city, generally on the borders between areas, in case they need to respond to an emergency quickly. Ground units would be disguised as normal citizens, walking the streets and various venues of gathering. Northern Heights and various areas of East City would have the lowest Division presence, but other areas in East City, Gothstone and the Academic areas would have units set and prepared to intercept emergency calls. Southern Lower Commons would not be as much of an issue and Gunshyne Bastion was more than capable of defending itself. The city was a massive area to cover, but I felt I had it covered the most efficiently. I worried the most about Gothstone, since I figured they would take the holiday to the furthest extreme and it just worked out that the Red Light District was near the Gothstone border. In all of this, I did not centralize majority of force on the party venue, because as previously stated, it was my belief that if anything, it would be used as a distraction if something occurred.

In the best possible location to respond to anything that may occur on any section of the massive city, I found myself in the City Metro in the command room of the Division 12 HQ. The barrier was actively reporting any type of spiritual activity from shoukou to higher orders. Drone scouts were in the skies searching for large pockets of spiritual activity as well. The sensors along the fence that surrounded the city would be scanning a mile out for any type of reaction from the forest.

I stood in my black Division 12 uniform with my arms folded behind a panel of operators in front of several large screens that reflected scenes of the city in my eyes having a view of the entire city. The operators and controllers were monitoring security cameras around the city, even traffic light cameras, to get the jump on any crime before it started. I would not allow room for another saga to occur, nor would I permit the city to take the damages that it did in the recent months. My only regret was that we didn’t have the mobile units completed and out of testing yet, to be used to secure various areas. As a commander, and the sole man responsible for protecting Sai City in its entirety, I would hold my post as well as hope and pray that the men and women who served under me would have a leisurely not and not be forced to perform their city to protect the city from a wide scale catastrophe.

Weighed against an entire city’s protection, a party was nothing.

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm

It was a time to relax or try as much as he could at any rate from recovering from his first taste of combat that he had with the demons. He had managed to do better in his first confrontation, but his body had suffered a lot of superficial damage which hadn't properly healed by the time the party had rolled around. He had been planning to go too the party from the beginning of the month, so he had bought a outfit that would dress him up as one of his favorite childhood heroes, Gi.I Joe. The combat vest and fatigues felt good on him as he got out of the cab he had rented to take him there, and he had a fake id in hand just in case he needed to use it too get into the club itself. He was at the edge of the masses, and it would take some time to work his way through the crowds and get into the club itself. Kuina needed to wait for one person though, which sent a shiver down his spine. "Maybe he won't show up." The blond said to himself as his hand ran over the fake replica of the gun that Joe used; though, he needed to talk to the spirit anyways about the incident with the spider bitch that had tried to kill him. He would just lean up against a lamppost and wait for the usual flamboyant entrance of Izuya.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Unfortunately, there is no flashy entrance this time. Izuya simply walks up in front of Kuna dressed in his costume and says “moo.” He pauses there and simply stands there, allowing Kuna to take in that it was indeed he. It was far too normal to arrive in a flashy manner, plus Izuya did not wish to draw attention to himself. The brunette would be clearly recognizable, at least facially, dressed in a yellow suit with a tail and a hood that had the ears and head portion attached. “Of course I would show up,” Izuya smiles, standing in front of Kuna-kun, “it’s a date after all. Plus look at all these people! This is going to be fun!” His side turns to Kuna as he frowns, “you’re too stiff already… mou… I want to get on the dance floor and dance until I pass out!” Looking to his cohort, he fakes a frown, “please tell me you can dance, Kuna-kun…” He would not even hint on the topic of the fateful delivery he sent Kuna on, it was all in a day’s work, not even worth mentioning in Izuya’s mind. By now, whatever trauma that might have been onset by Shiko had passed and Izuya was ready to have a good time… maybe at the expense of others.

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Niknikki_01
It was the party of the year and I had been hyped for it for more than a week! Though I did not really dress up in the traditional Halloween outfit, I did dress up. MY outfit consisted of a red tutu and a top that were 4 inches wide that covered what it was able to cover of my breasts. My feet were neatly decorated with a par of red high heels, which made me stand almost half a foot taller than I would in average shoes. My hair were pulled up into pigtails and decorated with red stripes that added to the devilish effect the two horns atop my head did. I knew that the area around the club would be hell, especially for the traffic, which was why I hiked along with one of the security teams that was heading the same way, making it like a dream to get through the traffic and all the way to the main entrance.

On the ride, more than one of the guards had given me compliments, smiles and attempts to peek under the skirt line. I felt flattered to have ten men drooling of me as I were sitting on my hands and tangling my feet while looking out the window, well aware that all of the men in the car had begun to create images of a hot night with the hot devil sitting in between them. Coming to halt at the main entrance, two of them picks me up and lifts me carefully out of the car and places me with a gentle landing on the red carpet that were meant for the VIP’s. Having my badge equipped on the tiny top, I began to stroll around and carefully flirt with the guards that were standing around. I knew that I wouldn’t see anyone from the metro, and I knew that Jyn was somewhere in the area, glued to a screen or several screen along with the technician team. Shaking my head, I would look at the entrance before I would enter through it, having a devil’s smile on my lips as I could get accustomed to getting early entrance thanks to my badge – though many would look at it as nothing a officer should do, I still would do it, because I could and it was fun, since who could be mad at a woman when they used their puppy eyes?

Inside, I would be greeted by another officer from the SCPD which would tell me about the certain problems that they had with the floors and the security at certain bottlenecks such as elevators, stairs etc. Giving my opinion on the matter, the officer decided to see if they were doable and left me to myself. Strolling around the first floor, I eventually ended up at the bar with a few other people, one of them being the DJ for this floor, while the others were higher in the building doing the same.

words: 501
texp: 0
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

He was only mildly surprised at seeing Izuya coming in a realitively normal fashion, but the surroundings were not very conducive for a grand entrance. Chilled blue eyes regarded the spirit. "Your antics is what keeps my stress levels so high. I know that you were behind that courier incident, but right now I'm here to enjoy the party and try to forget about the shit you've pulled." He would say not really caring at this point for Izuya's antics. He would push off from the lamppost and start making his way through the crowds of people. "I know how to dance just fine." He would respond in a curt manner as he kept moving through the crowds. His eyes would occasionally flicker over the more provocative costumes being worn, but Kuna was just window browsing while he moved through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 am

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Loki_01

A singular entity leaned back against a leather seat while gazing aimless through the window. Two other bodies, shaded in the darkness were there as well, but talking with each other instead of with the blonde. The invitation had came to the academy underground, letting me know that someone was at least keeping tabs. I pondered the odds of there being a military presence at this little shindig. Wondering who may be watching, I accepted. Right now, I would simply watch the city lights while we pulled into the red light district. All the time I had spent in the old days had let my hair grow wild, so a trim had been needed before the festivities. Now that a familiar white suit was on, there was nothing to do but move forward. The seasons had changed while I had been gone, midterms were currently in session at the Venturion Academy, and all was going well. With my bearings straight, it was time to kick back and relax. Conquest could continue tomorrow. A smile would come from my lips while my eyes gained sight of our destination. "ladies, please.. we have arrived." The black limo would pull into the front of the club, lightly stopping while the door was opened. Stepping from the darkness was a single, black heel of seven inches, and a lady with long, glistening hair. Her dress was tight and rather promiscuous. Stepping to the side, another lady nearly matching, but in a red dress. The red dress, held up by a lady with sandy blonde hair, barely touched the ground. Between the two, a blue light would spark before emerging to the pavement. Wearing a familiar white suit, a blue shirt, and a white tie, I was perfectly at home here.

The crowd was large and ecstatic, and several other business men and organizational leaders were probably going to be attending this party. Taking each of the ladies in an arm, they would escort me up the stairs towards the door. The red carpet was beautiful, and to those who paid close attention, my feet would never actually touch the ground. It was halloween, the night when my kind were the focus. I only hopped that we wouldn't be the center of negative attention. There was a line of cars behind ours, so before we knew it the limo was gone. With a sigh, I would look up to the doors before turning to the crowd. It was a beautiful sight to behold. For many, the question of why an academy director would be here was in thought. For those who knew of my underground organization that was doing heavy research and development on spirit energy, it made sense. After all, energy drinks were highly popular right now, and there was a large market for testing on the human populace. Maybe I would get lucky and run into the owner tonight while upstairs. Mixed into the crowd, seven of my agents would be hidden in costume, mingling with the locals before the club opened. Their duty was simple, protect the people and make as many observations that they could.

Standing up next to the ladies who normally assisted me at the academy, I looked at the neon lights with a smile. It felt good to be back... party time.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Loki_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Gnat_01

Holloween at Da Hype
I sit with my legs cross and my arms folded under my chest as I sit inside the limo. My foot taps the air, as I stare at the new girl sitting next to our agent with my red eyes before I hear a, "Holy shit look at all of these people!" My gaze shifts of at Ikki and Kazu looking out the window. Rei pulls at the end of her short skirt of the rabbit costume. "I want to double check the stage when we get there." My eyes shift back to our agent. A sweat bead draws on his face as he gives a nervous nod. The limo come to a stop at the VIP enters. Our nervous agent clears his throat, "Miss Kuga," My eye twitches, "please remember to behave yourself, and try not to do anything violent..." before he can finish speaking my foot comes up and strikes him in the forehead. "I told you not to call my Miss Kuga! Now open the damn door and show them our passes..." He rubs the mark on his forehead as the new chick that I have named blondy asks if he is ok. Ikki and Kazu are laughing at him, "Good thing she likes you dude.... You would have been shot it she didn't." He scrambles to get the door open just to end up falling to the ground when the door opens from the outside. I let out a sigh before stepping over him with my tall boots clicking as the hit the ground. Dressed as the Queen of Hearts, the rhinestone crown gliders in the light. Rei steps out behind me holding onto the long train that is attached to the short flowing skirt of my outfit. She is trying to hide her bunny outfit. Blondy is dress as Alice, Ikki comes out looking like Slash from Guns N' Roses with his Mad hatter outfit on, and Kazu comes out in just a pair of stripped boxer with some car ears on his head and spiked collar. I stop for pictures to be taken and a short interview with Vide TV before going off to the main stage.

Vide reporter, ex-idol Ayumi Hamasaki "Ayu": "There is Death Devil's lead singer Natsuki Kuga."
Lead singer of Death Devil, Natsuki Kuga: "Oh wow, It's Ayu! I'm a big fan or your."
"Ayu": "Aww thanks, I really like your costume."
Nastuki: "Thanks, I thought the wonderland theme would be nice for the night. Even got the guy to dress up . They seem to be really enjoying it and I thought the fans would too."
"Ayu": "You guys are opening tonight, how does that feel. Are you nervous any?"
Nastuki: "Not really. This is the biggest crowd we have ever played for but we been working really hard on some new songs in the studio for the past few months and we have a new member to the band. She is really good the studio gave us a lot of help finding her."
"Ayu": "Thanks for taking a moment to speak with us Natsuki, good luck with the show."
Nastuki: "It's no problem. Hey maybe I'll see you inside later."

WC: 532
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Holloween at Da Hype!
NPC MODERATION

Sitting in one of several offices within Club Hype, a man that very few know much about looks at a wall of Live Definition security feeds showing the lines forming outside and all the people in different costumes. To the right of front entrance are the lines for General Admission, closest to the wall, and Promoter Guest List Admission, which is next to GA. To the left of the front entrance is the line for those who have purchased VIP wristbands at a premium to GA admission prices and next to them are those who are waiting to be confirmed for Bottle Service. There is a more discrete entrance around the side of the building for true VIPs of the evening. He smiles as all of the lines are longer than normal, which lets him normally that his marketing team will be getting a bonus after this event.

The man's true name is unknown to those outside of his inner circle and it is rumored that he has strong history and ties to the Sai City Underworld. His street name doesn't help at all to dispel such rumors. Covered from head to toe in a three piece dark, storm grey on black thin pinstripe suit, minus the tie. Just by observing the fit, it is obvious to see that it was tailor made for him. His shirt is a deep storm grey with a starched collar unbuttoned at the top with diamond cuff links. Peaking out from the pocket of the vest is a platinum chain connected to a platinum time piece with a diamond encrusted symbol on the back of it, which he checks before turning to leave out of his office. His shoes look like they were spit shined for hours. As he turns around to walk out, he hears a voice in his ear. "Mr. Strife, sir, Zun Mei and Zun Vass have just arrived." The man known as Strife responds, "Have a Hostess take Mei to her private balcony and table next to the stage on the 3rd Floor. Inform Vass that there is a table on the first floor ready for him." As he comes out, two guards remain at the door while two agent looking individuals accompany him into the main crowd of the 6th floor. This is truly where the who's who are hanging out. There is everyone from the big time celebrities to politicians to athletes to the most famous and well kept secret business tycoons of the Sai City. Strife takes this time to mingle and check on the needs of his patrons.

Last edited by Psi Prince on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Kyno sat on his bed, his red eyes cast to the floor as he made his choice. Why was he so apprehensive about this party? Was it the threat of getting lost, mugged, or even killed? No not really, he didn’t fear life, or anything that could physically harm him. His mind and body was wasting away every day, and the though of death was not one that struck a whole lot of fear in the young man. What he was afraid of was the loneliness, He had no friends, and the club would be full of those lucky and blessed enough to have comrades. He would be alone in a sea of people that was truly his fear.

Shaking his head Kyno pushed himself too stand, glancing over at the costume he’d bought years ago but never had a reason to wore. He had made a promise to himself, he wouldn’t sit at home another holiday wallowing in self pity, Christ he didn’t have time to was a moment of his life feeling sorry for himself and if he stayed he’d only regret it later. That was it he decided and headed to the bathroom to change.

Moment’s later Kyno emerged in tight white costume, which hugged his frame tightly. The white jacket and pants were adorned with golden chains and buckles all over even a white choker hung from his neck with a cross. White gloves covered his hands so that the only thing left exposed was his head from the chin up. From the back two white wings folded over his shoulder blades. Why he’d chosen an angelic costume was beyond him, it just seemed to fit with his pale complexion and white hair. For some reason he thought that it would also ward away the evil spirits that he constantly found hanging around him. They seemed to always find him at the worst of times, as if they knew he would soon be joining their ranks in the spirit world. At that though his long fingers wrapped around the pedant that the man had given him. Just holding it brought him some comfort though he hoped he’d never need it’s warding abilities.

One final glance at the mirror to make sure everything was in place and Kyno headed out the door. He didn’t allow for time to rethink his choice, he just let his feet carry him to the side walk. He had to walk all the way there, he didn’t want to spend the money on a cab and he was unfit to drive so had sold his car last year. He didn’t really mind the walk though, the club was only a few blocks away, and he needed the time out of the apartment. Before long he can hear the party without really trying, and as he turned the last corner, he found himself in a sea of festivities. A soft smile crossed his lips as he watched a moment from the street corner, Everyone seemed very excited and happy as they prepared for the club to open it’s doors. Kyno then plunged into crowed, pushing his way to the line, carefully avoiding the flashing lights of strobe lights and camera’s that obscured his vision.

Wc: 541
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Sansantoo_01
Another being would approach us, pulling a barrier up and leading us to the side of the building. There was a more discrete entrance, hidden in darkness but still elaborately done. The silver posts with with red velvet straps cut the crowd out. With a security escort to the side, it would be much easier to get up to the high floor where our table was at. The two ladies would stay close while the door was opened. Once inside, several other famous faces would be seen. A private elevator would arrive, allowing small groups of the VIP's to enter and move to the higher level where private tables and rooms were waiting. When it was our turn, the three of us would enter the elevator and move up to the VIP floor where we could relax and enjoy the festivities. It would still be a while before the table on the second floor was ready, but we would be able to relax up here. Megan would comment about the lines, while the other would complain that I never brought her out on things like this. Maybe if they could get out of their duty for a while they could come have fun with me more often. This place would be great for expansion with my projects. Looking down at my hand, I would grip it, noticing that nothing happened. An anti magic technology of some kind had to be here. Made sense for this level of security, I might have to find a way to get my hands on it one day. Breaking away from them, I would make my way to the bar...

"Bartender... scotch on the rocks."

Tech :
Notes : shin said to go with your vip settings
Wordz :
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Asatb_01

Brush brush. I sit in the corner of the limo with my arms folded and my gaze looking outside at the masses that had come to the event. On the inside, I was a little excited to be here, even though I had some type of function to perform. Since Natsuki’s rise to fame and the incident with the people trying to kidnap her, I had become a type of body guard for her. Of course, I didn’t really get paid anything money wise, but as my girlfriend, I got other things as a natural occurrence. It did kind of make me a bit uncomfortable that so many guys would be looking at her now as oppose to in the past before her and her band reached some level of stardom, but I didn’t really voice that issue; it wasn’t a big deal to me.

There is more shifting and a brushing sound. My gaze shifts across to Natsuki as she interacted with the other people in the car. We would have VIP status here due to her credentials. Though I had a small buzz in my acting career, I hadn’t stared in anything that would make me highly visible. Most of my work had been with stunt doubling or motion capture; I had yet to actually have my face on a poster or anything like the really famous people. I would probably be laughed at if I tried it access any VIP area on my own, but it wasn’t like I was used to or necessarily liked such things. I was a normal person at heart, which caused a bit of a mental conflict in my head with my better half. Either way, I would stay by her side and protect her against anything that tried to hurt her… that’s what guys were for.

I chuckle lightly at the kick given to the guy as I shake my head. Natsuki was crazy… that just wasn’t something to be said outloud. When the car comes to a halt and the doors open, I am the last to get out. Her crew had dressed up much like the characters in Alice and as such I found myself dressed as the scarecrow (Wizard of Oz), equipped with straws protruding from the collar and sleeves of my patchwork outfit, my nose collared with black mascara, a pointed cotton hat and my sword on my back. Of course, the scarecrow didn’t normally have a sword, but maybe that was why he was scared all the time. I stand by while they speak with the reporters, taking a moment to take in the huge crowd. A grin comes to my lips as I found myself a bit amped to be here; the energy seemed contagious.

457 / 457
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 am

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Izuzu2_01
wc: 330
pc: 1

There she was leaning against the fence waiting just outside the VIP entrance. She didn't look happy at all. "Ill meet you there he said..." she said in a sneering voice as it was obvious there was an unsettling frown about her. She had last minute decided against dressing up as a gorgyn and decided to go with something that was more of an eye catcher. She thought Jyn was serious about coming, stupid her. Thin white fur dressed along her arms till about mid arm length and various pieces scattered about her body, leaving much of it revealed. Almost as though she were wearing a very skimpy two piece bikini. She had braided up her hair and pinned it before putting a skull cap over it and putting on a long deep blue wig with a white head band that had white cat ears upon it. Wearing even blue cat eye contact, her gloves were unique on their own as they were made to look like large cat paws, along with her feet as well, but made slender so they wouldn't be puffy cat paws, but more of an anthropomorphic human shaped cat claws, and cat feet and even a long white tail curled around her backside. If anyone could recognize Izumi had dressed up as, Felicia from DarkStalkers. She even put on fake cat fangs over her own fangs. "Really, he better not...." she growled to herself as she pulled out her phone, magic anime pocket, as she called up Jyn's phone. She began to pace back and forth.

Looking at her, she wouldn't be recognized upon just seeing her. Izumi usually went all out when it came to dressing up. She would hear the phone ring and wait for when Jyn would pick up. Of course her tone wouldn't be happy, though her tone would be a mix between an attempt of keeping a low volume to a 'where the fuck are you'. "Jyn, get over here..."

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 am

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Penny2_01
A match pulled off to the side, striking against the hard rough surface of the box. A spark, and its lit. Brought inwards to hid hands on this cold night. The small flames catches onto the cigarette. And is then waved back and forth, extinguishing the light. He took a deep draw, moving through the crowd and dropping the match. It was odd to say that, Pennywise wasn't actually in a costume. Well not much of one anyway. Not that anyone would notice. For awhile now his old clothes had gone untouched, however he had gotten them dry cleaned. He now stalked through the crowds in victorian finery. Gentlemans wear. Top hat included. If anything it did look as if he was in a costume when he used to wear it. Add the mask, an old cape and ta da!. "Phantom of the Opera". That one alone brought an old fashioned grin to his face. Shiori was coming to the party. And was one of the listed " VIPs". Kyouya was also part of the invites along with himself. And...one other guard. No doubt one lucky bastard who'd won the raffle to get the easiest but most high paying assignment.

He'd proactively been trying to get into the role of being her bodyguard, particularly since he had gotten back from the past realm. Those skins they had picked up from those tigers actually turned out to be of more use than he'd thought. He'd had the tanner and skinner make him a hide jacket lining, something fro the winter. But as it turned out that very same lining gave him a sort of spiritual invisibility. As far as the spirit net. Or anyone else that could pick up spiritual power. He was a complete blank. This had, much to his pleasure. Allowed him to pass through the spirit net undetected. However, apparantly the skin didn't stretch into using magic. Forcing him to stick to his physical powers. But of course with his advancements in his classes. Judo, Muay Thai and such. He was quite prepared for any eventuality that would involve a fight coming to fists.

Particularly glad was he, however. That this had all happened before this party. With the turn out...he doubted that Division 12 would be so lax in watching for spiritual activity. Quite the opposite...this party would be an eyes on you affair.

He headed towards the VIP entrance. Had to secure the way, one never knew in this line of work just when someone would be laying in wait to attack. But, other than crazy party going patrons. Once he made his way to the outside of the VIP entrance there really wasn't anything to worry about. Only other person waiting outside now with him was a woman in a skimpy cat like outfit. And by the look of her face she was about to blow a vein in her temple. At this stage he had to wonder if the cause was the person she was currently trying to call. Or the fact she'd forgotten her jacket. He took a deep draw of his cigarette and let out a grin, accompanied by a cloud of smoke as he blew out. One yellow eye shining in the small light outside. The other covered by the half mask of the phantom. " Nice outfit...". He gestured to the cat girl. Before reaching into his pocket and removing his own cellphone. He'd be quick with the call, and with the message. "...Coast is clear....but...so many people....one can't help but think they're here to watch you fly...". He clicked the phone shut. Shiori would be arriving soon. With that out the way, his eyes returned to the woman now waiting across from him. By the way she was talking and that whole sour " puss" look on her face he couldn't help but guess she was supposed to meet someone.

"....Now....if I were to take a....long shot guess here Miss Kitty Cat.....I'd say you've been stood up....".

Again, a look up and down, then he leaned back against the wall. And spoke in a 'matter of fact' tone. " Oh well....his loss...or.....hers?....who knows in this city....".

Word Count: 702
Total Word Count: 702
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Holloween at Da Hype!
OOC BOARD AND INFORMATION
Party Update

Time: 8:55 pm - 9:00 pm

Every thing is normal in the city. Division 12 won't see anything different from any other ordinary night. So far so good (get yo ass to the party Jyn!).

The count down on the mega screen shows 5 minutes left until the party started! At the club, a few members from the local PD are allowed to come in... for like permit and zoning purposes. The fire marshall is there too just in case the club gets too packed. The roof is not on fire... yet. But, minus the few (like 6 ppl) SCPD/Div12 officers, the security inside the club is privately owned.

The timer on the megascreen gets down to 60 seconds. Something looks like it's happening at the main stage. The music stops and a DJ annoucer speaks over the speakers.

"Welcome to the Club Hype holloween bash! We're about to get the party started! Party people, are you readeeeeeh?! Let's start things up and get those doors open. This is the moment you've been waiting fooooooor!!"

The count down on the megatron gets to 10.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1! Let's go!"

The large outside stage in front of Club Hype lights up with pirotechnitics. Flames and sparks shoot up in the air. The cover is pulled off of the stage. Up can coming band Death Devil is all set to rock out!

* replace msi w/El Goog >.>

Using Magic at the Hype!:
(( Ooc: thx kaz. no thx to you kyro! you can learn something from your brother >.> ))
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Callme_woman_01
When we had returned... I was swamped by Kyouya. I had work to do. But I had endured it only because he had waved the invite in my face. A chance to have fun while representing the company. In a way. It would be rude if someone from Kyro Corporation didn't attend when so many others were. It was also a chance to mingle in a relaxed environment with many of the other big wigs I would soon be working against and with when I took over Kyro Corp. Things went well and I did everything Kyouya shoved in my face, Penny my only outlet to the outside when I worked hard.

We had learned alot in our trip. Gained new abilities, though Penny's frightened me. Not in the way one would think. I was terrified of losing him if he regained the mask again. Myself on the other hand was getting use to the energy wings. They were not visible to normal people unless I got overly excited. Least they got glimpses of the wings.

But tonight. Tonight is fun. Tonight I don't have to worry about a mountain of paperwork. Kyouya sighs as we sit in the car, waiting for Penny to give the all clear. It would seem both men are getting along better, especially since Penny can now go to work with me and insure I don't try to escape the paperwork Kyouya brings me. I hum happily as I smooth my skirt out and Kyouya just frowns at his own costume, our extra guard sitting quietly in the back seat, I've never had so many bodyguards before. I've always taken care of myself. But I'm slowly beginning to get use to it. I'm a rising figure head in the company and I must remember this.

My cell rings and I press it to my ear. "Yes, Pen?" I say and what he says makes me blink as he clicks the phone shut. I feel a bit of a blush on my cheeks but then its gone as I get out of the car. I smile at my cute costume that Shuuhei designed for me. Apparently Sou-kun and Shioriko are going to be singing on the third floor. I would go see them when they got on stage. But I have to mingle like a good heiress when we get inside.

Kyouya is grumpy and steps beside me, the other guard making it look like he is strolling along behind us in a casual manner. I sigh and speed walk a bit. Not my fault Kyouya hates the fact I dressed him up like sexy Host. He should be glad. Maybe if he gets laid.. He won't be such a twat in the morning. Kyouya pushes a bit of the crowd away and I hear the snapping of camera. Great.. Papparazzi. Exactly what I need. But I ignore it. I got use to them when I was little and they would follow me. I finally manage to get through the crowd and we slip to the VIP entrance. I see a familiar curling trail of smoke and move past a nearly naked blue haired chick.

I nearly bounce up to him and show him the finished outfit since I had not allowed him to see it till we got here, only mentioning I would be a butterfly. "Isn't it lovely. Shuuhei really is brilliant," I chirp and then the countdown begins. My wings flutter a bit and my eyes flick to the blue haired cat woman. "Oh... Its Felcia.." I say, frowning a bit though. The costumes was just.. Well.. Too much. I couldn't find it sexy because it left nothing to the imagination. THat's why I told Shuuhei I wanted sexy, but elegant so I wouldn't embarrass myself when I spoke to the other higher ups in society.

"Shiori-sama. It would be nice if you didn't run ahead," Kyouya says and I shrug, smiling at him and the guard.

"Gomen ne. But I'm just so excited. I couldn't help myself.." I stop talking as the countdown hits its mark and wince at all the noise from the pyrotechs. I sigh and move to the door. "Come on. I want to make sure I mingle a bit before my sister is up on stage with Sousuke."

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Jynbox_01
Within the control center of the Division 12 HQ, I would be gaining continual updates on the progression of the night. Much to my appreciation, nothing large seemed to be happening throughout the city. But, the last time something large happened, there were no precursors and no warning; there were no patterns leading up to the destruction of the city, simply random events that lead up to catastrophe. I hoped that the enemy sensed the heightened security within the city and that it would be enough to keep them at bay. I knew that the humans, or rather I, was biding time until the next big disaster happened as the only way to catch them would be within conflict. It was hard to fight an enemy that seemed impossible to locate. I had sent Sanzon on an expedition mission into Onitoshi, but he was gone for far too long, possibly in the past realm, and in his return, he had neglected to pay me a visit to report his findings. Our sensors and operatives verified his return to this realm recently; but worrying about him would be another issue on another day. The main point to be driven was, I would have to find a way to locate the enemy and take the war to his doorstep instead of fighting a defensive battle against the unknown.

Speaking up within the control room to one of the operators of whom I was standing behind, I request, “order the mobilization the WADB one quarter mile from the south eastern edge of the barrier.” Speaking to another, I nod, “engage the systems aboard the PADB and prepare it for possible payload.” Dual ‘rogers’ come out and the techs move about pursuing the order. My plan was to nip anything in the bud that would appear, be it a legion of demons or any odd activity covering a massive area. One thing that was constant between the attacks were the large rune symbols left behind, indicative of something either being unsealed or set up in place.

While in this sentinel position, I feel a vibration within my pocket accompanied by a quick triple beep in my ear via my earpiece. Lifting my hand, I tap the button on the earpiece with my gaze still forwards on the screens. Speaking into the earpiece, not knowing that it was Izumi, I voice in an authoritative tone, “this is the Commander, you may proceed with your report.”

410 / 1210
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Izuya chuckles while rubbing over his yellow Pikachu ear with his fur covered ‘paw’, “We’ll have to get you some Cheerios; they say high stress makes for a bad heart. Pika.” His lingering gaze would follow Kuna as he walked through the crowds; catching back up to him wouldn’t be an issue since he could basically feel Kuna-kun’s signature… well with the sheer amount of people here, it would probably be equally as hard as trying to locate him visually, but still not impossible. Instead of following along his cohort, Izuya decided to move around and see who all he could interact with. There did seem to be a rather diverse crowd here from all sides of the city. One could even spot a blue blood or two from the Heights in the VIP section. “Coming to mingle with the lower class, Pika?” Izuya chuckles to himself at the thoughts while looking towards VIP, “How cute. Pika. ”

In looking in that direction, he notices one familiar person and another familiar signature. A smile glides across his lips as he moves from his current position towards the VIP area. He was pretty sure that getting in would be no problem for him, as he had a variety of tricks up his sleeve that would help in that scenario. Deciding to move through the crowd a bit more easily, Izuya attempts to shift into his intangible form, but then finds something very disturbing. He pauses for a moment and looks down as if thinking about something. He attempts to go intangible again, but cannot. With a frown on his face, he attempts to open a portal, but that fails as well. “Well, that’s never happened before… Pikaaa…” he mentions a bit confused at the fact that he may have lost his powers. He turns and looks in the direction that Kuna-kun had gone. He needed to verify if Kuna could shift the earth or not… while not allowing Kuna to know that he was unable to use his magical abilities himself… that could be disastrous.

Before heading towards Kuna-kun, his attention is gained by the loud voice that speaks over everyone and precedes a countdown above the main stage. “They really went all out… Pika.” he murmurs lightly before deciding that finding Kuna-kun was more important.

385 / 606

Spoiler:
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Kynocopy-1
The count down started and my eyes lifted to the erupting explosion of color, and cheers. Instantly happy with my choice to participate in the party even if I had no real importance in it. I smiled, enjoying the costumes and over all light hearted feeling that rose from the people around me. The great thing about this place was that even if I had seen a spirit I wouldn’t have been able to tell if it was real or just a costume and I really didn’t care to spend the evening trying to discern one from the other. I was there to lift my mood and nothing. NOTHING was going to stop me from having a good- Med thought the crowed began pushing into the doors of the club and caught completely off my guard (again) as I jostled out of the way. In the sudden rush I lost my balance, feeling a crunch in my back left shoulder and then a tear I landed on the ground. I took a moment to inspect my self, I was fine besides the sharp pain in my palms and knee with I did have to see to know I scrapped them up. I stood and saw part of the left angel wing lying on the ground, feathers in tatters. A frown came over my face as I knelt down to pick up the pieces of my torn wing and then proceeded inside with the rest of the crowd. Half the broken wing still stuck out of the back of the costume, and I tried to devise a way in mind of how I could reattach it in the bathroom. But after a moment I just dumped the broken wing into the trash with a defeated sigh. The first time I’d dressed up in two years and my costume was destroyed before the party even started perfect. I guess that’s what I got, wings probably weren’t the best idea for a crowded club anyway, I could always just lie and say that I was a fallen angel if anyone bothered to ask.

Wc: 350 / 891
Pc: 2
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:24 am

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) Gnat_01

Holloween at Da Hype

Back stage, things get set up, the pyrotechnics chief goes over the locations and the time or when things will being off for the safety of the band. Don't want any ones hair to catch on fire. As the guy was talking I found myself looking at Seiki in his goofy costume, wondering if he knows that 'Wizard of Oz' and 'Alice in Wonderland' where not the same thing... He was listed as a bodyguard but I really wasn't worried about my safety. I just thought it would be nice to have him with me. Come to think about it I don't think Seiki has ever seen me perform before, I don't even know if he likes the type of music I do. My focus on him is broken when someone shouts that we have five minutes and everyone takes their place. I take the time to walk over to Seiki, giving him a be a kiss to make up for not paying much attention to him. "Wish me luck!" I slap him on the ass and give him a wink before running back to the front of the stage. I look back at the band for a moment as my bass strap is pulled over my shoulder. Nothing is said I just give them "The look" that says if you fuck up I will kill you as the countdown starts, I can feel my heart racing as it gets closer and closer to time. The stage cover is pulled off... Kazu starts it off with the tapping of the cymbals before we get our rock on.