Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
ShinTre_Admin
Nicolai
DarkKnightCecil
Broken
Datorru
LittleMariko
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

___Green and red lights illuminated the dark space like nuclear radiation alternating with bloody mist on the second floor of Club Hype. All around, one could see metal fans headbanging, dancing, doing whatever it was they did. Most of them were white, middle class fellows of all ages. Some had long, flowing dark locks, others had militant bleach blonde fuzz adorning their tattooed heads. Motorcycle boots, blue jeans, leather, chains, spikes, long beards, dreadlocks, swishing manes, band T-shirts, bullet belts, black, black, black... All of these people but one adhered to the dress code, and this one figure was sitting at a table near the door in the back away from the suffocating mass. Sipping on a Heineken with a suspicious green bit of skunk at the bottom, she wished her tolerance was a little bit lower. She'd told the others a few nights previous to meet up with her here, but she was beginning to think she'd picked the wrong floor. Perhaps this was her kind of noise, but she could forget having any sort of a discussion here. That's fine, they were only here to group up, and if someone was late at least they wouldn't be bored. Her sickly eyes turned hazily to the door, waiting, expectant.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:00 am

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Nagi-moon2
Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
Club hype. The only self respecting place in all of the lower commons. Why she had chossen to meet here Nagi did not know but he followed reguardless. The club had four floors, all with a different style of music. First floor was techno, most aisian ravers came there. The next floor was rock and metal, filled with primarly white rockers. Next was the third floor, was hip hop and rap. No suprise to find most of the black comunity there. And finally the top floor was slow jams. Mainly couples of all types were there. There is a retractable roof at the top for nice moon nights couples can dance under the stars.

Nagi was walking up the stairs to the second floor. As he opened the door and the pounding screaming music filled his ears he decided that he was gonna have to rely on smell. All of the long haired head banging people smelled the same. Grunty was giving off a distinct one that he could track fairly easy. He shoved his way through the crowd doing his best not to get iritated and killing everyone in the room. He found Grunty and took a seat next to her. "Hows it going Sis? Why the heck did you pick here?" He had to speak up a bit cause the place was so loud it was almost killing his ears.
Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 pm

___Grunty spotted her friend a little while before he spotted her. "Hey! Brother wolf!" she shouted inaudibly. When he was a bit closer, she became quite chatty. This favored drink of hers always put her in a good mood despite everything. "Yea, it is a little loud! It's going grEAt though! We were only going to meet here, I don't know what made me think it'd be a little bit quieter. Maybe we'll have to move up to the roof. People up in here are buck wild..."
___Some guy with long hair and a chain around his neck (the kind you probably use for fighting) drowned out the last word with a sound that could only be described as a primal roar, matching the place in the music where the artist uttered the guttural noise.
___Turning around, the interrupted spirit yelled, "Hey, fat bitch, do ya mind?" Unfortunately, said fat bitch seemed to notice and marched over to the table.
___"You'll have to speak up..." he glowered.
___"Do you need a signed letter? I called you a fat bitch. You must be deaf makin all that goddamn noise..."
___Quietly glaring, the man began to take off the chain he wore. The spirit seemed unconcerned, once again inverting her bottle over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

][Isuku][
I stepped threw the door and into a mess of very loud people. I looked around but couldn’t see big sister anywhere at fist. As I began to try ad push my way threw the crowd I found m self being pushed and jostled around. Giving a small Humph I decided to do this the easy way and just "puffed away to the opposite side of the room. I ended up coming out just on the far side of the dance floor where grunty and another ma were just in time t seethe confrontation. I trotted over to them and waved.
"Hi nyah!" I said with a large smile. Then turned to the man.
"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" I asked as I gave a concerned look. While to everyone else he would appear just fine, he would see his arm beginning to rip and tear from his body, the skin tears and the muscles breaking beneath as blood poured out onto the floor. Hopefully that little illusion would distract him a moment.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 am

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
Some rocker was about to make a move on Grunty. But right as Nagi was about to move another individual made an apperance. He was doing something to the man, but just what Nagi could not see. But it distracted the fool long enough for Nagi to grab the chain quickly wrap it tighter around the rocker's neck. He then used his right foot to kick the rocker's left foot out. At the same time he put his right hand onto the guy's stomach and yanked with the chain. The rocker was then launched over several tables into a stoll at the bar. Nagi quickly turned around as if he had done nothing. "So I guess we have a new recruite as well. That makes five of us total."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:03 pm

___The man found himself bleeding, then killed before he could really do that much about it. In an increasing radius, like the destructive wave from a meteor impact, silence spread through the room until the music at the front finally stopped. Grunty finished her rather long swig and took a look at Isuku, "Hey, little sis! How's it hanging?" before looking around and noticing the stares. "The fuck y'all lookin' at? Uh oops..." the man was quite dead by the time the lycan finished with him. Coughing, she stood up. "Yea, y'all, pretty good show huh? Isuku, use yer smoke and mirror shit to make him look alive again. We can't waste all of our energy here." The former comment was very loud and addressed to the shocked audience and the two or three dozen friends the guy had who looked incredibly pissed. The latter two statements were given to the smaller female of the team in a rapid, hushed grumble. Backing towards the door, she hoped somewhere in her mind that her little teammate knew how to do it one more time, but if she didn't, that would be fine. They were in the Lower Commons after all, stuff like this was a risk you had to take coming down there, and nobody would miss thirty or so metalheads.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Adrian's bright eyes narrowed as he looked around. The crowd blocked his view so he wasn't sure where Grunty was waiting. But the flying man, crashing into a table did give it away. He figured if Grunty hadn't done it herself she'd found someone that was quite capable of doing it for her. He shook his head, keeping the Devil's Teardrop in the back of his mind as his hands disappeared into the long sleeves of his coat. His long grey and black coat was more of a cloak, covering him from the turned up collar, to the bottom that came down to an inch or two above his ankles.

He made his way through the crowd, coming right through the crowd. He wasn't any quieter than anyone else would be when walking calmly, but with the loud music, the crowd, and dancing, it would matter. But the music, voices, and dancing had ended suddenly after the fight took place. He moved to the forefront of the crowd. His eyes narrowed as he looked the werewolf over. He certainly didn't strike Adrian as a man with the strength to throw a man across a room. But he would have to be on guard.

He stood there, waiting patiently as he glanced over the team grunty had put together. He had never seen them before, but unless Grunty had told them of him they wouldn't know he was on their side either. But he had his own skills he could rely upon if he had to establish himself.

(257/257)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

[size=9]
][Isuku][
I shrugged helplessly at Grunty.
"Um…that’s not really something I know how to do…" I whispered to the side. I’d never had the need to make some one appear alive after I went through the trouble making them dead. "However" I smirked "I can distract them for you." I said with a wink as I pulled may arms together then threw them up in the air. Tossing a bunch of tiny mushroom like objects that covered the room, sparkling and glittering in the stage lights as the spores rained down on the humans. I pinched my nose a moment until they settled and motioned for grunty and her friend to do the same.
Not long after the spores had cleared the group of head bangers became rather drunk and high for no apparent reason. The phrases "Dude" and "Whoa" were heard more times than I cared to count. But I wasn’t done just yet. While having them drunk was nice I need something to draw there attention from us. I fan up behind one of the few chicks in the place and clasped her cleavage in my hands. Muttering a few words, her chest began to grow to an insane cup size beyond what a normal women should be able to support. I puffed away and back to my spot next to Grunty. Just in time to see all of the men simultaneous turn towards the over endowed women standing at the end of the room. I giggled , this had turned out to be more fun that I had planned. With the men all occupied for the moment I admired my handy work with an approving nod.

WC:278
OOC: why? because I can XD
Skillz used: Mushroom Spores / Silly Illusion / Puff
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 pm

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Saitoban_01
"Now out of curiosity," Yoji's voice came over the crowd as he made his way towards them with his hands in his pockets, a grin wider then it should ever have been stretching almost literally from ear to ear across his face, "why the hell shouldn't we start some shit here? This place seems as good a place as any to set up shop." he pointed out as he neared them. For once he almost looked like he fit in; he wore no shirt, lean muscular chest bare beneath a white suit's vest that left his arms bare. From the back of his hands tracing up his arms in unison, a black weave of tattoo like the arms of a dragon came around to his back, sliding beneath the suit top easily, but perhaps most bizarre was his face, where his cheeks had been slit from the corner of his lips to the back of his jaw and held shut with a silver ring in the middle of them. Considering the other rings in his face, he looked as though a grenade had gone off in front of him and he'd just kept walking, his face practically littered with small pieces of metal. A trio of silver beads emerged from a triangle pattern from the center of his throat, and he generally looked happy as a clam to be there as he slipped through the engrossed crowd, sat down next to them all and kicked his feet up onto one of the other seats with a wide grin.
"Nice trick with the smoke and mirrors back there, but I dunno how long it'll hold 'fore an orgy starts, or somethin', but it might just be that when they come out of it, we could make ourselves nice and presentable and show 'em just who's boss around here, huh? Clubs like this full of violent fucks and people just in it for a quick buck, fuck or snort? Sounds like as good a recruiting' place as any." 336

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Saitoban_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
It seemed that Nagi had done more than he had intended. Tossing the man by his chains had evidently snapped his neck. So now people were pissed and grunty was telling the new female member to do another trick. Nagi had assumed she had done something before but couldnt tell. But when she pinched her nose closed Nagi used both hands and completly covered it. His nose had been far more sensative recently. After the scene was done men were flocking to a woman with abnormally large breast. This would have interest Nagi to but he held his urges. "You know I would have prefered killing them all." He said in a fairly level headed manner. He had not even transformed yet but his bloodlust was rising. Yoji's voice then came loud and was pretty much the same thought as Nagi but he voiced his far more freely. Nagi looked around again and saw mostly everyone's attention was elsware now. Except for one individual. Or at least he thought he saw someone watching them, he couldn't be sure though. But he shrugged it off before his curiousity got to him again. He turned back to grunty waiting to see what was going on next.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 pm

___Of course, she was quiet and covered her nose with her shirt when Isuku said that she should, more out of reflex than anything. It seemed in short order, the entire situation had devolved into an orgy of chaos... err... almost literally. Shortly, ignoring for the moment the drunken metalheads who seemed inclined towards this brand of promiscuity anyways, she greeted her new come friends in a very loud, abrasive shout. "Hey, Adrian! Yoji! 'Sup people?" She'd have to remember to formally introduce Adrian later, but for now she was just trying to point him out as an ally and not part of the churning crowd about them.
___The split mouthed fellow did have a point, though, as she looked upon the crowds complete lack of self control, rolling over one chick and each other, even trampling the dead guy beneath their boots and sneakers as though he were part of the floor. Now that the other two had shown up, it did make taking over the club, or at least using part of it as a feasible hangout a possibility in her mind. Even if things turned sour, she held a great deal of confidence in her ability to escape repercussions, but she didn't really think far enough ahead to decide how exactly she'd raise morale if they failed and she left them. It wasn't in her nature. For now, she saw weaklings before her and instinctively decided that they were definitely able to enforce control of this area. Performing one of her rare acts of thinking, she ponderously put a joint up to her lips, lit it, and took a few puffs, evaluating her options very briefly. "Yer smart Yoji. Alright, instead of going to the warehouse I guess we'll clear off this floor, then we'll try to figure out who's in charge and get rid of him too. What does everyone think of that, eh? Y'all know how to fight?" Having a night of fun together, in her mind, seemed like a good decision if she wanted to keep everyone merry in her merry little band. Plus, the warehouse didn't have a sound system... or a bar... or central air and heating... or a toilet for the more mortal members...
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 am

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
After hearing what his sis had said Nagi scilently moved to were the guy he had killed was and removed the chain from his neck. He then made his way to the exit that lead downstairs. He closed the double doors and then wrapped the chain so the exit was locked. He then looked out at the crowd that was eyeing him funny. "Hey! What the hell you think your..." The person talking went quiet as Nagi's body began to change. Black fur grew all over his body, as his mouth grew longer. His eyes narrowed and his muscles got bigger. His finger nails grew claws and his teeth sharpened to fangs. He then stood before the spechless crowd and let out a deep howl. As the howl came the room suddenly became coated in a red light and everything else became eerie. Overall it was something out of a horror movie. Everyone was now pretty much panicing but with a giant werewolf in front of them they were not going anywere. Then the carniage started. Nagi began to rip through all that came within his reach. Tearing off limbs and biting off chunks of flesh. After only a minute his fur was coated in blood.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Adrian watched the werewolf walk away as he stood there, before he sat in a chair, his eyes closing as he waited patiently. Mindless slaughter was not something he was happy about, nor would he participate. He was here because Grunty had invited him, he wasn't about to give up his morals. He breathed slowly as he waited, blocking out the screams.

You might not have come here for mindless slaughter... But it sure does sound like he's having fun doesn't it? Just let go and have fun! Cut loose! Speaking of which... Cut them down!

He rubbed his face, losing the battle of wills to the evil in his soul. Turning quickly, he summoned the Devil's teardrop before cutting the nearest patron's head off. He then began moving through the crowd, his blade turning, thrusting, and flashing out in different directions. His expression was one of elation, pure delight.

(150/407)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: omg wut.t.f did u do to my barstool?!?   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Ever vigilant and stuff was club security: tough types that didn’t often talk, in black suits and looking official. Mixed into the club were ‘unmarked’ security members who were dressed like the normal people there. The club was in a place notorious for being the home of society’s underbelly, so a lot of money and effort went into making the club secure. Lo and behold the sight of a rocker flying through the air with the greatest of ease catches the attention of security’s sharp eye. The cameras have a good angle of all floors and what are going on there. The message is sent and large agent smiths touch their ears to listen to order.

“There is a disruption. Five of you go handle it.”

”We’re on it.”

Several large gully men walk to the area where the problem was. In the crowd, they stop when they see the man they are going to stop turn into a werewolf and start eating. Okay, so at this point, “stop right there. Don’t do it anymore and pay for that chair” wouldn’t work here. People were freaking out and running because of the Thiller scene. Security stays put though. They reach for their guns while the crowds run past them. It gives them a good amount of cover. So on that note, there is really no big warning, just shots fired. The original 5 cronies with a few coming to back them up shoot and aim only for the large beast creature with the blood on him. Near the werewolf guy a sword guy lobes off someone's head. Several rounds for him as well! Pretty good at shooting, they would probably all be emptying a few clips of 8 at the werewolf and his bloody bud to handle the problem and react based on the outcome.

So it’s kind of a big deal by this point. Security calls to evacuate the club from the second level down because there are shots being fired and for insurance purposes. The guys in the control room have the upper floors restricted to stop people from coming or going until this was over with. The control room has to call the boss of the club to make sure he’s kept up on the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 am

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
Security, a bunch of normal men with guns. Of course they were counted for but not in as many numbers as they had. It didnt matter though, but these men had to be specially trained. For them to stay so calm after witnessing the apperance of a werewolf, the room changing into a horror state and the slaughter that was happening was nothing short of amazing. No normal human could withstand all that and shoot perfectly with dozens of people running around them. But lo and behold these men did. Nagi in wolf form wasn't that much bigger than a human, maybe by a several inchs. So after the first shots were fired and connected, Nagi moved. He wasn't about to be target practice for these fools. He went down on all fours and was pretty much out of view now. He then traveled through the crowds and then suddenly lept on one of the guards and ripped open his neck. then quickly sunk down again to repeat the process. Nagi had sealed the door with a chain so the chances of more people coming in wasn't likly.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:50 pm

___Oy, guys with guns... she was sort of hoping there'd be nothing but a sea of defenseless bodies to be ripped into by claws, teeth, and metal, but that didn't seem to be the case. Nonetheless, she didn't dwell on the chaos around her, she simply heard gunshots and jumped up on a table, figuring this was safe since Brother Wolf had so kindly drawn all the attention away from his allies. Her eyes searched the dimness and the churning, screaming crowd for the source of the gunshots. Simple enough, it was the fellows who weren't moving and trying to hold a steady aim, looking like gully lakes of calm amid the chaos of slaughter about them. "Shit..." she murmured beneath her breath, hoping the chaos would cause the guards to miss as she shifted down to her smaller, darker vulpine form. Recalling the general area the guards were in, she looked up at the lights, calling the electricity down from them and to the ground. The bolts of lightning snapped and whipped around like live serpents, rolling themselves into chains of light that she directed through the shadows near the ground, attempting to trip the shooters and perhaps ankle bind one or two. The ankle bind she only attempted as an afterthought, however, as tripping required much less effort and aim and carried less of a risk of her grabbing the wrong person.
Actions: Lytning Bind [Mastered] - Knocked out the lights to lower visibility, tried to trip/grab the shooters and the people near them
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 pm

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Harhapost_01
Stepping out of the vehicle parked across the street from the notorious club Hype. Two black boots stepped onto the black asphalt street that the city had forgotten about long ago as it had beome corroded and grass began to spring up around in patches. The lean figure dressed in the long flowin cream colored trench coat lifted a cigerette to his lips lighting it. Looking to the walls it was a shame that no one else could respond to the distress. Walking up to the entrance of the club i looked to see the front door void of any people looking around i shrugged walking to the door i placed my hand on the frame pushing slightly. Feeling that the door would not easily give way to force i frowned. Looking around the streets i stroked at my chin and looked around the front of the building. Snapping my fingers a shadow in the form of a bat would emerge from the shadow cast by my body. The bat would perch itself on my upper back stretching out and merging with my body to form into a large pait of black wings. Flying upwards to the roof of the building i would walk slowly towards the door that would lead downwards into the building. Hoping to formulate some type of plan before finding my way to the supernatural distrubance that had been reported by security.

240//240
The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Harhapost_03
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Adrian's eyes narrowed as he saw security coming toward them. Only idiots, and security would be moving toward the werewolf. At the sound of gunfire his eyes narrowed. He saw them turning to him, and his instincts took over. He rushed forward, grabbing a girl clad in goth styled clothes and make-up. He held her shoulder, the tip of his sword pressed against her back. He frowned, feeling the bullets slam into his new meat shield, as the security guards fired. Anyone smart would have moved to locations where the target was within range and the crowd couldn't get in the way. He heard the click of the dry guns and let go of the body. As the girl fell to the ground, dead, he lunged forward, throwing himself toward the nearest member of security, his sword arcing around in a strike most humans didn't have the speed, or strength to use.

He wasn't anywhere near fast enough to dodge bullets, but you didn't have to be fast, just smart. Don't out run the bullet, out run the aiming speed of the shooter. But he didn't wait long enough to see if he struck, let alone how much damage was done.. As soon as he felt the ground under his feet, he kicked off once more, not giving them a still target. That was a sure way to die in a hail of gunfire.

(234/641)
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 am

Watching all of the hullaballoo break out,Yoji couldn't help but grin, the slits in his mouth extending it to manic proportions as he looked to the chaos around him; the wolf tearing it's way through the crowd, the guards firing wildly into it, attempting to hit the wolf but not the people around it, the screaming, the dimming of the lights... "Chaos..." he said, savoring the moment as he grabbed a spare drink and knocked it back, enjoying the smooth taste running down his throat before he started walking towards the guards, moving through the running crowd for cover. They had guns, but he wasn't particularly interested in that as he watched the begin to fall under assault by their little group. If nothing else, they seemed to have a competent little sect; the wolf had already jumped and savaged one of the guards, another member of the squad moved to lash out at the security guards even as Grunty's lightning lashed out for their ankles in an attempt to knock them out. It seemed as though a good time was being had by all, really, though he'd rather they'd attempted to sway the mosh-pitters to their cause instead of simply starting to tear them to pieces; so much better when you've a hundred and fifty people charging the establishment than when you've got four or five. Still, he wasn't about to complain as he suddenly sunk into the floor middstep, disappearing from sight only to reappear behind one of the gunmen, bringing his foot down hard on the man's throat with an inhuman strength as he sought to crush the life from him, his other foot kicking the gun from his prone grasp; he didn't intend to stay there for long, certainly, already prepared to dash away in his next teleport as he watched the gunmen to either side, hoping that the man below him would be nice and silent from the blow and they might focus on the other two combatants for the time. If they didn't, though, then hell, not like he cared. He just wished they were an honest fight, instead of hiding behind their guns. 360
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 pm

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Harhapost_01

Making my way through the room of the club not really focusing on the low lives that where getting their party on. I made my way to the door that lead downwards into the area that had been said to be the origins of the problem. Hearing the sounds of bullets being fired from behind the door I figured that it was security. Stepping back another one of the deomons appeared and formed into a pitch black kodachi. Stepping forwards thrusting my boot into the door once it shuddered under the power. Once more and it swung open half of me expected light to come forwards but there was none just darkness as I peered into the sight of the room. Stepping slowly into the room not knowing who the bad guys where his left hand grabbed for the handle of the his pistol at the small of his back. Drawing it and holding it forwards readied as people bumped into him in attempts to get away out of the newly found exit that would lead upwards into the establishment which wasn’t any safer because if no one could stop these guys then they would be killed regardless. Looking around in the darkness it was hard to see figures more than a few inches in front of my face making determining the bad guys from the good guys a whole lot more difficult.

230//470

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Harhapost_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Manager Intervention
Ooc: I guessing at how heavy the crowd is and where, but I’ll post like they’re clearing out since the guards were easily seen and stuff, cool? It makes sense they’ll all run to where the exit is and stay away from the center of the room, or the scary ppl, which isn’t around the guards.

The guards at the door of the third floor leading to the first stop Kaito from going into the second floor. (My post, I blocked off traffic down and started the evac since this is being watched over the cameras by security. The gunshots still’ll be hard to hear a floor down with a door in the way and party music bumping. Lol, sorry to interrupt you after ur second sentence, but it was my go anyways.)

“This place is blocked off until further notice.”

On the second floor, the crowd piles up near the main exit and the fire escape. There are a few stragglers, but the crowd would be leaving the fighting security guards out in the open in a bit on the side of the room around the center. There is also a rear exit that is opened by security from the first floor (I figured a place with so many people should have more than 1 way to get out. That’d be a horrible building design). Some people near the front door in the panicking crowd takes the chain off the door and people are able to go to the first floor through that door too.

Three of the guards that arrived first on the scene shooting at the Woylf lose sight of it when it falls to the ground and moves with great speed with the crowds in the red tainted room. The one guard that is leapt on from behind screams. This catches the attention of the guards to his side. Seeing his co worker attacked like that stuns him for a moment. The guard to HIS side is more calm and killer like. He shoots past the guard and at the Woylf, but he and the guy beside him stumble by a shocking ankle attack throwing off his shots. One of the security guards on the other side who didn’t stop shooting when the shield was raised up is sliced up. The crouching guy to his shoots at Adrian while backing up. That man is kicked in throat from behind by Saito. He falls to the side and doesn’t move.

One guard is left standing and most of the floor is evacuated with about 25% of the people who were there pushing to get out of the door in this short amount of time. The one guard that is left looks pitiful and doesn’t know which one to aim his gun at.

“…no way…”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:43 pm

___Grunty threw the canine equivalent of a satisfied smile. So this place wasn't that tough so far. Her confidence didn't breed carelessness, however. There might be more thugs where these came from. It seemed unlikely these few guards would be covering the entire building. With that in mind, she sent out another tendril of lighting towards the remaining guard. Her aim was to have a hostage in case some more guards appeared from the other floors, thus if the lightning connected she would bind the arm of the frightened guard with the gun in it, pointing it safely towards the ceiling, and pull him through the air towards the table where she perched, shifting back to human form to better enable her to yell orders.
Actions: Lytning Bind [Mastered] - Attempted to take last remaining guard as a hostage
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:54 am

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
It was like a well oiled machine. The gang had quickly taken out all but one guard and that guard was quickly restrained since he hesitated seeing all his bodies defeated. Blood dripped down Nagi's left arm as he had been shot twice there. But he still stood up tall and proud and let out a deep and long howl. Something most vicious animals did when they were victorious, and it also reverted the room back to normal. He then moved over to were Gunty was and just waited for what was next hopefully more blood shead. He was hurt but until he went back to normal form it wouldnt effect him to much.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Adrian's breathing was heavy, his expression one of confusion. He knelt there, his eyes wide, blood coating his body. He let the Devil's Teardrop fall away suddenly as he stood up and backed away from the bodies, and the group. His breathing only picked up as the shock of what had happened settled in. His mind was only now grasping at what his body had done instinctively. He glanced down, looking down at the red blossom budding from his coat. He knew it was a gunshot wound, and grit his teeth and nearly screamed in pain as he fell back. His hands had once more been stained with the blood of humans. These men were only doing their job and he had helped slay them. He turned over, forcing himself to his feet and ran, the sword returning to his good hand. He pressed the tip into the ground, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the handle as hard as he could.

"Dammit.. What the hell is happening to me..?" he wondered out loud as he panted, trying to focus through the pain.

(184/825)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:19 pm

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Kitko
ISUKU KOTETSU
[size=9]My little joke had quickly turned into an all out panic when everyone starting laying into the people like meat bags. I was satisfied to just watch. There was too much commotion and too much yelling for me to decide what to do. Should I kill the humans? Well the Wolf person seemed to have that covered, and the guards seemed to be distanced with big sister and that weird guy, that was great because I didn’t want to be hit by any bullets, that just sucked. "I could always just light the place on fire…oh wait no they want the building…damnit! I hate rules!" I pouted at my inability to turn the building into a fire pit. Well by now it seemed that most the people had left and there was one or two guards still around. I skipped to the side and disappeared in a cloud of smoke, reappearing next to one of the guards."If I can’t burn everything, I’ll settle for your face! Ok?" I announced with a cheer full smile as I charged and released the fox fire into his face, before he had time to target me."Whoo! I got one!" I said holding up two finger in victory. [/size]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

___"Gwah!" Grunty yelled in surprise, seeing the face of her potentially valuable hostage suddenly begin burning with an awesome power... or... uhh... from Isuku's power. For the first time in her life, the spirit with no restraint had to decide whether to explode into a burst of fiery blasphemy at the offending friend or hold her peace. Unfortunately, having no self control wasn't something that could be switched on and off at will, thus she very briefly barked some vulpine curses at her that sounded something like a mix between some lost slavic language and latin, concluding with, "...this one's a hostage! He got to be alive at least! Well, I guess since we messed his sorry ass up it'll make us look tougher..." Like many buildings, this one had a fire extinguisher on the floor near the exit that Grunty stood aside, but the spirit was illiterate. Thus, she simply smacked and rolled the man along the dirty floor until the miscellaneous moisture and dirt smothered out the flames. The damage might leave him permanently disfigured... but the vixen had bigger fish to fry. "Is everyone safe?" she barked.
Actions: Doused the fire on the last guard's face
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Manager Intervention

(Controlling Hara: 48 hr rule): The guards stop the Chief of Police at the locked doorway that separates the third dance floor from the second. Surveillance on the third floor cross-reference Hara. The guys in the security room call the guards holding Hara and let them know that he is the Chief of Police. What some of the people seated in the club who had seen him come in and suspected is proven true. Hara was the guy responsible for locking some of them up a long time ago. The guards look Hara up and down.

“You work for the police?”

While this goes on, the men in the control room finally get through to contact the boss. They explain the situation to him.

“Boss, sorry to disturb you while you are away. The club is under attack by several unknown people. The second floor has been evacuated and they hold it. They all have some kind of supernatural power. We got a confirmed Woylf and one of the guys looks like a swordsman. There’re two chicks that control electricity and alter reality and a guy that looks like he can teleport. They took out normal security easily. We’ve had to evacuate the first floor too and stop traffic from the upper floors. The Police Chief is here too, but we’re not sure why yet.”

There is a pause on the line.

“I see. Provoke the cop and follow scenario 23 for the damages. For our guests, call Kid. He should be able to handle it.”

“Boss… are you sure it requires that?…”

“Is there a problem?”

“N-…no, sir. Right away.”

The call ends. The control room sends out a page. Somewhere a beeper goes off.

The last of the alive and well people get out of the room. Groaning hurt people and dead people litter the ground. Some were trampled by the rush and others were hurt by the bad guys. The guards lock and bar the doors from the inside. The frightened guard reacts to the tendril. He lashes at it to keep it away but it binds his arms and paralyzing him. The fox fire strikes the guards face like a hadoken, but since it’s fire, it catches onto his collar and then clothes. He is caught on flames and screams and twists in pain only half paralyzed now. When Grunty walks up to smack him to simmer down, the fire alarm goes off and water and foam rain from the ceiling. Now everyone could simmer down. After about 20 seconds the water and foam stops.

A voice speaks from the ceiling.

“All of you! You are in violation of club rules. Please lay down on your face and place your hands behind your back so that security can come and secure you. If you do this, we will allow you to live. Please DO NOT walk to the DJ’s booth and press the red button on the side of the wall inside of the protective glass labeled “floor lockdown.”
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Chaos, sweet chaos. For a guy without a plan who said all of a few words about setting up in the club, his plan sure was going decently enough as he looked at the devastation around him, breathing out his cigarette as he watched Isuku and the other's antics with the poor held hostage; the guy was certainly having a bad day, that much was certain, though Yoji wondered idly whether or not the others expected to get out of here alive; certainly it seemed as though without some form of escape route for the lot of them, they'd be nice and fucked when they decided to give up their little siege. Unfortunately for him there didn't seem to be any set boss or the like around, and from what he saw of the abandoned DJ box there wouldn't even be some kind of official to take control. He wondered where the control room was as he stepped around and looked to the dead and dying around on the floor before making his way over to Grunty and the others through the water descending from the ceiling, spitting out his cigarette easily as he looked to the toasty guard.

"They won't care about the hostage, y'know." he said idly as he made his way over. "That's totally besides the point to them; if they were worried about their customers, they wouldn't have open fired in the group. Nah, right about now, there's probably some bad motherfucker on his way to deal with us; they sent in the fodder and it didn't come back, so now they get to throw in the big boys." he thorized dryly before looking to the hostage. "If you can still talk and hear, tell me where the control booth is and I'll put you down easy. Don't, and we'll see how far apart I can spread your insides before they burst." He said calmly as he looked to him; if they were going to pull this off right, he'd need access to the people in charge.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 am

Adrian winced, using his sword like a cane, his body shaking as he moved to a booth. Dropping into the seat he wined, opening his coat, before putting the Devil's Teardrop on the table. He was shaking, as he slid the long jacket off before pulling his shirt off. He breathed slowly, not happy with the pain he was feeling at the moment. It was at times like this he wished he'd bothered to learn a healing or fire spell. His eyes widened in epiphany as he pulled a lighter from his pocket. He panted lightly as he looked around.

Forcing himself to his feet he moved to the bar before looking over. Most bars had knives for cutting up limes, or other such objects to add to the drinks. He smiled, spotting it before he grabbed it. Wiping it on his thigh he lit the lighter before holding the blade of the knife over the flame. He watched it heat up slowly, waiting patiently until it's finish began burning away, the blade slowly turning red before he closed the oil lighter. Setting it down he took a deep breath before pressing the hot blade to the wound.

Adrian screamed in pain as he cauterized the wound, his body shaking as he gripped the handle of the knife tightly, his other hand gripping the bar. His knuckles were white as he sat there, trembling.

"DAMMIT!" he cried out, before dropping the knife.

He leaned forward, letting his forehead rest against the bar for a few moments. He took a few deep breaths, letting his body relax again, waiting patiently. His thoughts turned to the events of this night. He'd killed again, something he didn't enjoy. The pain was something he could deal with, it helped him stay in control. Helped him not to go mad with bloodlust. But no matter how much pain he went through he still had to fight it.

(322/1,147)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 pm

OOC: Hey guys, sorry for the delays. The internet has been touch and go here, but I'll try to post faster.
___Grunty looked around, trying very hard not to betray her confusion. This was her first experience with an intercom. After a mere half a minute of not knowing what to make of the voices, she figured everyone else could hear them too and marked it up as another one of those weird but ultimately harmless human things... right up there with cars and guns and televisions. The water would help with the accuracy of her electric attacks, but there was the added trouble of hitting her teammates in the event of an emergency. Of course she didn't reason this out in her mind, merely saw that the water made the bit of electricity she manipulated feel as though it somehow covered a wider area. At least in the event of a real emergency, she might be able to blast a decent sized hole in the wall... well, it would be cooler and easier to mess up the floor so it crashed down on the next, then the next after that. There were more important things to attend to, however. Figuring the man wouldn't be able to walk very far the way he'd been roasted, she let the rope go so he could lay on the ground tied up and under the watch of Brother Saito so she could look over at Adrian to make sure he was ok. Out of all of them, he seemed to have the least powers. He hadn't even shown evidence of a possession that she could see and there was nothing visible he had to recompensate. She lacked healing powers, however, and he seemed to be doing some weird human thing to fix the wound, so she simply paced back and forth in the inch high water. The split mouthed fellow seemed to have a good head for planning, whereas she was more impulsive, so the spirit would allow him to think while she looked for something she could act upon. Finding nothing immediately, she preemptively set up a magnetic field so she'd have more control in the event of more guards.
Actions: Let the Saito interrogate the guard, checked on Adrian, set up an electromagnetic field (Lytscatters)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
Nagi had torn off his already ton shirt and wrapped it around his arm a few times. Trying his best to stop the bleeding a bit. It was gonna be a problem when he turned back to human but for now it was alright. It didnt ses any formal plan at the moment. But things were going well and bad at the same time. they had cleared out the floor, but caused to many problems in the process. Now with the plice involved they wouldn't stop till either propaganda were all dead or all the police were dead. And he was sure he would blow the building before that happened. So just what now? Nagi didn't care at the moment he was enjoying himself.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Manager Intervention

Murmured speaking can be heard over the intercom:

“They didn’t fall for it…”
“You owe me $50.”
“That wasn’t a be…wait… oh shit… is this still o…?”

The intercom cuts off.

The poor guy that got hadoken’d and set on fire falls to the ground. Him don’t feel well. His body is wet, in pain and he’s going into shock. He looks at the man that asks him where the booth is. He rambles off in a ‘out of it’ tone.

“If I tell you… you’ll kill me… if I don’t, you’ll kill me… I’m in so much pain! Life isn’t worth living. Screw you! I’ll never tell you where the basement control center is!”

The security lights flicker at that moment. They come in and out like in the ghost movies. A small boy is standing in the middle of the dance floor when the lights come back on. His hands are in his pockets in baggy jeans and his upper body, head and face are covered in a large blue BUFU hoodie with his head down. There wasn’t any indication when he came in, he just came in with the light like he was already there or something. The guard comes to his senses if he hadn’t been killed by this point.

“Oh shit… it’s Kid!”

The kid speaks. His voice is small making it sound like he’s around 8 or 9 years old. He asks a question but you could hear him almost smiling in his words.

“What do you people want here?”
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Adrian's eyes narrowed as he stood, making his way back to his shirt and jacket. He seemed in better shape now that he wasn't curled up over the gunshot wound. It still hurt but he wasn't losing blood, so he wasn't as worried about it at the moment. He slipped his shirt back on before putting the jacket back on. Once he was fully dressed once more he turned to face Kid.

This was unusual. The boy obviously had some kind of special powers, and judging from the way their hostage was reacting the boy was very dangerous. But the paranormal was the world he lived in. He walked toward Kid, stopping a few feet away, the Devil's Teardrop still on the table he'd left it on earlier. His eyes glanced the boy over, trying to discern what made him so dangerous. Was this boy possessed by a devil? Yakuza usually didn't employ Kami, but rather Oni. But this boy may well have been like himself, a human with powers beyond those of normal humans. But there was a way to know.

"Vitas mortes, Carredo." he said, using the words his demonic trainers had taught him meant 'Death is only the Beginning' in their language.

(205/1,352)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 am

Manager Intervention

The kid doesn't move and he doesn't even hint that he heard the voice, but he immediately responds to Adrian in his mind. Right after Adrian's words come out, the kid speaks internally to him. The kid's voice is loud and mocking like he was laughing at Adrian. If he could see it, it would look like the kid was holding his belly and head in laughter, but still nothing changes on the outside since this is inside Adrian.

"Haha. This is funny! You're different from these people so why are you even here? I wonder what would that one waitress think if she saw you like this? This is hilarious. How pathetic.! A human relying on a group of demons and demon possessed human! They're weak too! I can kill all of you easily! You want to be a demon yourself?... huh?... you want power?... I can give you power... hey... why don't you kill the person next to you? If you amuse me I'll give you power... you'll do it right... because you're pathetic?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:06 pm

___Snorting at Adrian's decision to talk to someone who at least seemed to be important at some level, Grunty stepped forward when he finished. "I'm the leader, I'll be making the important talks, eh?" It appeared Saito had gotten the location of the control room out of the man come emo, thus in order to do whatever the vaspire was planning, they'd have to go a few floors down. The only problem seemed to be the fact that the doors were locked. Let's say this kid was some sort of gully assassin in disguise. While someone's back was turned trying to unlock the door... well, it didn't take that much foresight to see that such a plan might not come out very well. Without turning, she shouted to the others, "Hey, y'all step a little closer to the center of the room behind me, if ya don't mind..." It would help if they were together and could attack more or less at the same time if the child tried any sudden moves. Not really checking to see if anyone complied, she lowered her voice to talk to the somewhat ominous kid before her. "Where'd you come from? Lost yer mom? Ah, I guess it doesn't matter. We's some gangsters, and we want a hideout. This place looks pretty cool. Maybe we'd give up on this place if you gave us some grossly opul... good looking place instead, eh? My boys are a little wild but that's what we met up here for."
Actions: Attempted negotiations with the kid
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:07 am

"I'm not stupid kid. Personally it seems like you're trying to turn us on one another. There's no way for me to know if you're talking to them all as well. But I will not turn my blade on my allies. You say I want power, but do you know why I want power? Can you find the desire buried in the depths of my very soul? You call me weak, but you're wrong. I'm strong enough to take you down by myself, wounded as I am!" Adrian said, summoning the Devil's Teardrop to his hand, pointing the blade toward the boy.

(102/1,454)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Manager Intervention
Action: Auto Eject
Reason: Takin too long, peeps aint posting, saga starting tonight.

Nothing changes about the kid. He doesn't move, nor does it look like he's smiling, but his chuckling resounds off of the walls in the room. It was like he was in everyone's head already. A pulse pushes from his body and fills the room. It doesn't do anything that would harm anyone, but it passively scans everything in the room.

"You're all weak."

There is a flash of light, or a time freeze, it would be hard to tell... and the entire group are teleported above the lake in the western forest. Gravity takes over and they fall. The kid looks around the empty room with only the dead bodies left. He walks over to one and starts to absorb it. The body turns to ash as he 'drinks' it and moves to the next one emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:33 pm

At the laughter Adrian stepped forward, his body freezing as he drew his sword back. But as he came through with his attack he caught a cry of surprise in his throat, before falling into the lake. He let the sword go, before making his way to the shore, before grumbling, cursing himself as he fell for that. Making his way to the nearest tree he drew his wrist back before jabbing it as hard as he could, his eyes squeezing shut. He was more angry with himself for losing control, than for anything else. Breathing heavily he leaned against the tree before he sighed.

Turning his back to the tree he slid into a sitting position, his eyes gazing up at the stars overhead. He wasn't an astronomy expert, but he would often stare at the stars from his apartment. If he could spot a familiar constellation he could find his way home. He had to get stronger. Spotting Orion, he frowned. If he were back home it would have been in the eastern part of the sky, but it was in the western sky. Standing he smirked and began walking away. It was going to be a long walk, and dangerous. But Adrian was a master swordsman.

"I'm going. Get in touch if you need anything Grunty." he said, waving as he walked into the woods, summoning the Devil's Teardrop to his hand.

He was used to the woods. But they were still dangerous.

(246/1,700 -Exit-)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:53 am

Updated: Adrian.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm

___The leader of the group finds herself and her gang out in the woods somewhere. Well, there were only one set of woods anywhere nearby. She recognized this patch, it was very close to her garden, which she hadn't checked up on in awhile. With a sigh, she lighted a joint. "Bye Adrian." She'd told that boy she was going to be doing the important talking. He just kept on ignoring her like he was hard of hearing. "Hey, the rest of y'all go home I guess. We can meet up another night. I'm going to go check up on something, alright?" With that, she shifted back down to her four footed form and started off through the dark, quiet shadows of the trees.
Actions: Attempted negotiations with the kid
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Updated Mariko.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Updated Nagi
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Updated Saito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]   The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Raid: Club Hype [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1