Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Rebirth (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dark Rebirth (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Rebirth (Closed)   Dark Rebirth (Closed) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Dark Rebirth (Closed) Nova_p10
+ Dark Rebirth +
---
As I gazed into the fire I took another bite of the piece of cooked meat I had pulled from the fire. As I began to chew up the bit of food in my mouth I kept my gaze fixed on the fire, letting out a soft sigh. I kept my gaze on the fire for a few minutes longer before I began to shift it, turning my gaze from the fire and up to the night sky. While gazing up at the sky I swallowed the food I had been chewing before taking another bite. Laying on the ground I shifted my gaze across the sky, jumping from star to star as I continued to munch away at the bit of cooked meat. As I finished the last bits of the piece I had I began to sit up and grumbled lightly as I looked back at the fire. Shaking my head faintly I lean in and reach out for another piece of the cooking meat but pause in my actions as things quickly shift as an eery feeling befalls the are as everything goes silent. Turning my attention away from the fire and the food I glance around for a moment now that the animals around me had fallen silent and all I could hear was the sound of the crackling fire and wind as it blew through the trees occasionally. " Hmm... " Slowly I shifted my gaze as I began to wonder why everything had fallen silent. Not far from Nova, hidden away by the shadows and trees sat a beast, its gaze fixed on Nova. The beast watched Nova before it began to move, shifting from where it lay in wait and began to move closer, getting ready to strike what had become its prey, Nova. I continued shifting my gaze as I glanced around me. Things were still silent and I continued to wonder what was going on. Slowly I rose from the ground, climbing to my feet, " What the hell i-" The beast having watched Nova began to hiss at him, now making its presence known. I was cut off when I heard a hissing and began to turn to see what was making the sound. As Nova turned the beast finally acted. Launching from the tree line it lashed out at Nova. Lashing out with its tail it struck Nova, knocking the demon from his feet and into the air. The attack caught me off guard and as the tail struck me it knocked the air out of me and sent me into the air. After knocking Nova into the air the snake acted before the demon could do anything to stop himself, its tail lashed out again and wrapped around the demon, constricting him as it brought him closer. As the snake wrapped around me I began to struggle against it, though the thing was much stronger then I was which made it hard to break free from its grasp. As Nova began to struggle the snake hissed at him, opening its gaping mouth as it moved its head closer to the trapped demon, its body tightening more and more with each passing moment. I looked at the snake as it's head began to draw closer to me, still struggling against it, though it was tightening around me and the pain it was causing was growing stronger and stronger, at this rate it was going to break me like a twig. The snake brought its head to rest close to Nova, looking at him as it flicked its tongue out, flicking its tongue through the air. It flicked its tongue through the air again before it began to open its mouth, its fangs coming into view as it opened its mouth wider. I watched the snake as it flicked its tongue in the air and as it began to open its mouth I got a view of its fangs and struggled more. As Nova struggled in its grasp, the snake hissed and struck, biting down onto the side of Nova's neck, sinking its fangs deep into the demon's neck as it bite down. I let out a cry of pain as the snake's fang's sank into my neck. Now that it had its fang's inside the demons neck it began to inject it's venom into the demon. The pain of the snake's fangs in my neck staid with me though I had no idea it was injecting something into me. After a few moments the snake finally with drew its fang's and pulled it's head back, flicking its tongue at Nova as its grasp on him began to loosen. As the snake began to loosen its grip on me, I let out a growl knowing now was my chance to strike back and kill this beast that had attacked me. Though in my human form I knew I was no match for this beast. With this in mind I give in to the beast with in me and allow the transformation to take hold, changing me from my human for to my hybrid form. The snake wasn't expecting the demon to fight back and as it changed forms it hissed and went in for another bite to try and subdue the demon. Reaching out I took a hold of the snake's jaws before it could sink its fang's into me again and held it as I began growling at it, though it still had me in its grasp. When the demon stopped it from biting the snake began to again tighten its grasp on him as it tried to pull back so it could strike again. As the snake began to tighten its grip on me again I began growling louder at it and as it began to pull back I released its jaws and turned my attention to the body that is constricting around me. With an angered growl I bite down onto the snake's body, piercing through its scaly hide and sinking my teeth into the meat under its skin. The piercing of its hide gave way to blood which began to flow into my mouth and I was more then happy to swallow as I bite down harder onto the snake. The snake let out a hiss of pain as the demon bite into its body and its grip on the demon began to loosen so it could release the demon. Though it was now starting to release me their was no way I was letting it get away, not with out taking a piece of it, that and killing it. It had already made the mistake of attacking me. As the snake loosened its grip on me I wrenched back as I did so I ripped a piece of meat from the snake's body. The snake let out another hiss of pain as the demon ripped a piece from it and flung Nova away. The snake released me and flung me into the air, though this time I was ready. Landing in a crouch I chewed up the piece of meat I had ripped from the snake, my gaze fixed on the animal. The snake looked at the demon and hissed as it pulled the injured part of its body back behind the rest to hide it from the demon. As I finished chewing the piece of snake meat up I swallowed it down and growled at the snake. It was time to finish this thing off. Glancing away from the snake, I glance to my swords, the weapons I needed to finish the snake off. The snake kept its gaze on Nova, hissing at him as it watched the demon. I made a break for it, rushing straight for my two swords. The snake moved a second after Nova began to move, it going straight for the demon as he went for his weapons. I grabbed one of the swords and began to turn to face the snake. A second after Nova had grabbed one of his swords the snake came to him, biting down onto him once again as it wrapped its body around him, taking Nova to the ground. As the snake bite into Nova again it began to inject its venom into the demon once again, though as it had made contact with Nova, Nova also had acted. When the snake hit me I had just enough time to sink my blade into the snake and twist it as I struck a fatal blow to the snake. For a moment or two after its death, venom continued to be forced into Nova before it finally stopped. Pushing against the dead snake, I forced its fang's from me before getting it out from around me. I began to feel off and groaned at the pain from the bites. Looking at the dead snake, I shifted back to my human form and grabbed my neck, panting lightly. The bite on my neck had started to burn as did the second and my entire body was starting to tingle. Forcing the pain and tingling aside for the moment, I sheathed my blade and retrieved my other one before I began to walk away from the dead snake. I didn't make it far before the tingling shifted to burning pain that coursed through my entire body forcing me to my hands and knees. I knew the snake had done something to me, but I did not know what it did to me. All I knew was it did something and I was in great pain now. As the pain continued to grow I fell over and wrapped my arms around my body, letting out cry's of pain. Slowly things began to fade to black until things went completely dark around me. Thing's remained dark, though I did not know how long, before I finally seen something in the darkness. A figure began to shift and move towards me. As the figure drew closer I noticed it almost instantly when I got a look at it, it was the one I had seen before, the young boy with white hair. The boy came to a stop and looked down at Nova and sighed softly as he began to shake his head. I lay on the ground looking up at the young boy as he shook his head. The pain I had been feeling had faded away as had the tingling I had been feeling. The boy stopped shaking his head and spoke up, " What are you doing? " He asked while looking at Nova. I tried to speak when he asked the question but nothing came out as I moved my lips. " First you let all those humans try and kill you and now you let a beast do the same thing. Just how weak are you? " He asked as he looked down at Nova. " I even gave you more power so that you could fight and live but it still must not be enough, that or you are to weak. " He added. As he spoke, something else moved in the shadows around him and over his shoulder came a snake head, looking at Nova as it flicked its tongue through the air. Again I tried to speak but nothing came out and when I noticed the snake head I glanced to it, my gaze widening as I looked at the snake next to the boy. The boy watched Nova and brought a hand up to the snake and placed it on the snake's head, his gaze still fixed on Nova. " Do not worry.. You will not die. Though you will change and evolve. And this will make you stronger, though if you do not know how to use any power you are inevitably weak. If you do not learn how to use your powers correctly you will always be defeated at the hands of anyone. " Falling silent, the boy kept his gaze fixed on the demon while he ran his hand over the snakes head, the snake still flicking it's tongue in the air while watching Nova as well. I kept my gaze on the boy as he spoke and listened, still unable to respond to what he was saying. The boy began to move, moving closer to Nova, the snake following him. Coming to a stop next to Nova, he knelt beside him and forced Nova onto his back. I watched the boy as he approached and as he began to move me I found I could not fight against him and ended up being forced onto my back. The boy reached down and forced Nova's mouth open and once it was the snake moved down his arm before entering Nova's mouth and going deeper, into Nova's throat and into Nova. Again I could not fight against the boy and as the snake entered my mouth and throat I tried to struggle more but couldn't move any of my body. After the snake had disappeared into Nova the boy released his mouth and leaned down, placing a kiss on Nova's forehead, " Live. " He said before he began to fade away. Life surged through my body as I opened my eyes and gasped for air, moving onto my hands and knees. As I took in deep breaths of air I began to feel tingly again before I started to feel as if my skin was pealing off. Reaching for the sash around my waist I untied it and let my swords fall to the ground before pulling my kimono off as I crawled across the ground. My skin began to rip and peal away from my body as I came to as top and fell to the ground. As I lay on the ground my skin continued to peal away from my body until every inch of skin that was on my body had pealed away. I felt new in a way and different as the process finished.

Total WC: 2341
Dark Rebirth (Closed) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down

Dark Rebirth (Closed)
Page 1 of 1