Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) Empty
PostSubject: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) Nova_p10
+ Heros of Dark and Light +
Hero's Quest
Humming lightly to myself I casually float through the air as I move through the forest, shifting my gaze from side to side as I turn my head enough to look to my left and see the forest around me. The northern part of this large as hell forest was one that I had yet to explore, that was until I decided to check things out and see if there is anything different in it, though logically there wouldn't be anything different, at least not animal wise, perhaps people though. But at the moment I seek something to do in this forest once again. Slowly I shifted my gaze away from the forest and towards the sky, glancing up and gazing at the sky for a moment before I sensed someone, in an instant I knew exactly who the person was that I was beginning to sense, the human that I have spent time with before, Adrian. When I began to sense Adrian's presence I shifted and quickly began to head straight towards where I am feeling him, now that he has shown up somewhere close by I knew I would have something to do, perhaps we could have a duel and I can show him my new skill with the sword.

Post WC: 212
Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 pm

The Sword of Light and the Devil's Teardrop, two opposite forces being wielded by one person, flashed out in successive strikes. Adrian's body twisted and turned, his eyes narrowing as he moved. His body turned and flowed, moving with the weight of his blades but as he moved he shifted the weight of the swords ever so slightly. His weapons weaved around him like some kind of shield perhaps even a barrier of blades. He moved as quickly and gracefully as a dancer.

He came to a stop after he had come to the end of that particular training cycle. He slid Goranova into the sheath at his hip, and lodged the Devil's Teardrop into the nearest tree. He had hoped to combine the blades by the time he had gotten this far in his training but he didn't dare try anything for risk of destroying both weapons. Given time he would have all he needed. Sitting down he pulled his favored flask from his robes and sipped at the water inside. He was completely oblivious to the demon that was rushing toward him, but he was used to danger coming out of nowhere.

(194/194)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Hero's Quest
As I rushed through the air I focused on Adrian's presence as I pushed myself harder, wanting to get to him sooner rather then later, though the good thing was he hadn't moved so getting to him was only a matter of time. While rushing forwards through the woods I kept track of Adrian's presence as it continued to draw closer and closer to me. As I drew closer I began to feel the excitement grow with in me, though he was just a human, Adrian was more skilled then I am so he posed a great challenge for a fight. One that I wouldn't defeat easily and could come to when I felt like fighting. Finally as I came upon the place where I sensed Adrain's presence I reached down and took hold of the hilt of both katanas sheathed at my side and pulled the blades from there respective sheaths, it was time to test my skill against Adrian once again, though this time with two blades instead of one. Putting as much speed as I could behind my movements, I burst from the trees and into the area with Adrian and went straight for him, not wanting to hold back, I tried to get in close before unleashing a quick slash with both my weapons, if he was slow and unable to dodge or block he would find himself on the wrong end of my two attacks.

Post WC: 240
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Adrian sat there, blinking when Nova came rushing right toward him. His
eyebrow quirked as he sat there, or rather just for a moment. He
vanished in the blink of an eye, his body slipping around the attacks
and back behind Nova. He drew the sword at his hip and brought it up,
aiming to press it to the back of his opponent's neck. His other hand
reached out, willing the Devil's Teardrop to him. Reversing the blade he
slipped it behind him almost protectively. He quirked an eyebrow as he
stood there, not sure what to make of the situation, though there was
really no need to say anything, in truth.

(112/406)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Hero's Quest
Before I could land either hit Adrian had vanished, like he always seems to do to evade attacks. He reappeared behind me, something I was expecting but not all to ready for. When I felt the blade come to rest against the back of my neck I growled faintly and began to shift to turn and face him, " You and your damn vanishing.. " I grumbled lightly, pulling away from him as I turned to face him. " If you hadn't pulled that cheep trick I would have had you that time. Your lucky I didn't use any of my powers or you would be dead. " I said with a faint smirk as I looked at Adrian. " I would have sliced you into itty bitty human pieces. " I boosted, holding both swords up in front of me, " How do you feel about a little 'friendly' duel? " I asked as I watched him, grinning.

Post WC: 159
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh I'd be more than happy to kick your ass. But it seems we've got company." he said, nodding off to his left, smirking.

There were several people moving toward them all of them wielding spears and other such weapons. They were chasing a young girl probably about ten or eleven years old. Adrian lowered his weapon and moved to let up on Lance. He backed up, his swords coming up defensively. Adrian glanced from Lance to the warriors and then his friend again.

"So tell me. Why don't we see just how many we can kill, winner takes all?" he asked, smirking darkly.

"Get them, take the girl back!" one of the warriors shouted.

The girl ran past the two swordsmen stopping several yards out, watching them.

(128/534)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Hero's Quest
I growled faintly at his first comment, he could TRY to kick my ass and fail at it, I will be the one doing the kicking. But as he nodded off to his left, my right, I glanced in the direction he had nodded off to, wondering what he was talking about. My gaze quickly fell upon a young girl being chased by a group of men wielding various weapons. When I seen the group I growled faintly, scanning over them for a moment before I looked back to Adrian as he spoke up with a new challenge. " Damn people getting in my way... " I said in a grumble tone as I watched the men after the little girl, " .. Fine. " Though I had no clue what he meant by 'all'. I glanced to the little girl as she ran past us before I turned to face the group of men chasing after her. Raising a sword I extended an arm out, pointing my sword at the men, " ... You people keep getting in my way so now you must die. " I said a grin quickly taking form on face as I looked over the men. Not wanting to give Adrian any time to get ahead of me in kills I dashed forwards, pushing off with my feet and using my ability to fly to quickly rush through the air, charging straight at one of the men.

Post WC: 243
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 am

Adrian drew his own blades back as he charged forward. His body shot around Nova's blind side, shooting past the other male and into the fray. His blades flashed out as quickly as he could manage. His blades clashed with the weapons of the wandering warriors, before carving into flesh. He ignored the spray of blood that came after his blades carved into his opponent's. He didn't let Nova's fight occupy his mind or anything but the moment he was in right then and there.

His body moved like a well trained dancer, his arms weaving the heavy bastard swords in seemingly impossible motions. But unlike many of the others around him Adrian's body weaved around his own blades. He was going to have to fight with Nova later to see if the demon had gotten more powerful in their time apart.

(142/676)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Hero's Quest
I didn't see Adrian as he moved up on my blind side and passed right by me. As I came to one of the warriors I lashed out with one of my swords, swinging at him with it. The man used his own weapon to block the attack. As my blade made contact with the mans I put as much force behind it as I could as I swung in with my second sword, cleaving into the man. As I cleaved into him he released his grip on his weapon, allowing me to move my second blade past it and into his flesh. I withdrew my blades from the man and quickly shifted to the next target, launching into a flurry of slashes that the warrior parried and blocked with his own weapons. I growled and pushed on with my attacks as the warrior parried and blocked them with his weapon. As Nova fought with one of the warriors another quickly advanced upon Nova, moving with in attack range before he launched into his own attack. I caught sight of the second warrior a moment before he launched into his attack. I managed to pull back enough to evade his attack but after I had evaded his attack both came straight at me attacking simultaneously. Forced to change tactics, I glance between the two men as they advance on me, forcing me to take a step or two back. The two warriors continued advancing on Nova as he moved back. Since the two didn't let up on there attacks I quickly took to the air, using my ability to fly to fly over them and land behind them before I dashed forward's thrusting both my blades into the back of one of the warriors attacking me.

Post WC: 296
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Adrian growled as his weapons flashed out. His swords moved as quickly as his body would allow, and he wasn't very happy. He had to hold back, especially around Nova, and these jackasses weren't any more powerful than the samurai monsters had been, but then again the demons had a large advantage. They were using more than just swords. They used magic, where as only so many could use magic in this time. But Adrian found himself staring at one of the warriors who began chanting. Adrian lept backwards, kicking off the ground as he began chanting as well.

"AGUAIEM MAHA MAVEIL!" he shouted.

Adrian's seven star shield formed just as the other male finished his chant. As soon as his feet touched the ground Adrian dug in, his blades reversing in his grip before he crossed his arms in front of him. The attack exploded against his shield the demonic and spiritual arts negating one another, in a bright flash of light. As it faded Adrian rushed forward, his ears ringing from the explosion. His blade flashed out in a cross pattern. The warrior that had cast the spell stood there for a moment before he fell into quarters, his body bisected down the middle and at the waist.

(210/886)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Hero's Quest
With the first of the two down I turned my attention to the second. Before he could turn to face me I ripped my blades from the one I had just stabbed and thrust them forwards into the second warrior, pushing both blades into him fully. When I heard the sounds of a large explosion I glanced over to Adrian for a moment as I lowered my blades and pushed the dead body off with my foot. I heard a scream and turned my attention to the direction it came from, seeing three of the warriors heading straight for the girl that they seemed to be after. When I see them going after the girl I growl and quickly bring one of my swords down, " Shatter and rain! " I yelled out as I slammed the blade of the sword into the ground with great force. The ground broke apart from the force of the attack and was ejected into the air. The debris from the ground would rain down atop the men before they could get to the girl. Though I wasn't sure if it would be able to stop the men completely, at the very least it should slow them down.

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 pm

"DEAL WITH THEM, I'LL COVER YOU!" Adrian shouted, his ears still ringing as he fought.

He was able to hear but it sounded so far very far away. Adrian shot between Nova and the remaining attackers. He had tricks up his sleeves but at the same time he didn't want Nova to know them. The other male had what it took, and they were easily on even level when it came to combat, at least that's how it looked from past experiences. Adrian slipped back, an axe coming down where he'd just been. His left arm jerked, coming up, cleaving the axe in two. His body then turned, his weapon coming down, taking the arms off of the attacker, at the elbows.

These warriors were skilled, but not nearly enough to do enough damage to himself or to Nova. But that little girl was very much in trouble. They were more powerful than nearly any human in their time, but they weren't skilled enough to win this fight despite the greater numbers.

(172/1,058)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Hero's Quest
When I heard Adrian bark out the order to go and cover the girl I growled faintly, " Shut up! I know what I'm doing! " I yelled back to Adrian as I dashed straight for the three going after the girl. " Damn humans! " I yelled out before I came down onto the first of the tree men, cleaving into the man with one of my swords. I quickly shift my attention to the next of the tree and spin around, lifting into the air as I slam my foot into the man knocking him to the side and away from the young girl. With the second one out of the way I turned my attention to the third of the group. Releasing one of my swords I lash out with my hand and grab the warrior by the throat and lift him into the air as I calm down on his wind pipe. As I hoist him into the air I thrust out the sword I still hold out and into the man's chest, pushing it through the man and growl faintly. " Damn humans always getting in the way... " I mumble as I pull the sword from his chest and drop him to the ground before turning my attention to the young female " Stay behind me. " I said before turning to face the rest of the men and Adrian.

Post WC: 236
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm

"Demons!""Run!""Alert the master!"

The remaining attackers screamed as they ran, crying out as they dropped their weapons and fled going back wherever they had come from. Adrian stood there, breathing slowly as he swung his swords clearing the blood from them before he sheathed Goranova. With a swirl of black mist the Devil's Teardrop vanished. Turning to Nova and the girl Adrian, looked between them before his brow furrowed.

"What was that about little one?" he asked, looking down at her.

The girl backed away from them, obviously frightened as she looked between them. But she set her jaw and nodded as she bowed to them, dropping to her hands and knees. Her body was poised in a begging position, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Please! You have to help the priestess! They took her! And the evil man is going to kill her if you don't stop them! Please!" she begged.

(151/1,209)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Hero's Quest
I glanced to the warriors as I heard them yell out demons and begin to run for there lives. Growling faintly I watched them for a moment before glancing to Adrian, it seemed the battle was over now, though not all of them had been killed. As he began to address the little girl I glanced down at her for a moment, watching as she backed away. As she dropped to her hands and knees I tilted my head to the side, still watching her though for a moment I began to wonder what she was doing but then she began to speak up. I listened to her and sighed lightly, it seemed she needed help with something. It was just another thing that was getting in my way. I glance to Adrian for a moment as I sheath the katana I hold before moving over and picking the second up and sheathing it as well. After sheathing my second sword I moved back over and looked down at the girl for a moment before looking to Adrian " .. I suppose you are going to want to help this human? " I said before looking back down at the girl, " You're kind is soft hearted " I added with a grumble.

Post WC: 213
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:06 am

"And why not? If this evil man's forces are as strong as those guys it might be a good workout to take them on along with the guy in charge. And if we rescue a pretty woman in the process why not. Who knows she might even kiss us as a reward!" he said, smirking as he turned and walked away. "Lead the way girl."

The girl got up and nodded as she ran ahead of Adrian. She began leading them back toward her village, though it would take some time before they arrived. Adrian had his hands locked behind his head, staring off into the distance as he followed the girl they had rescued. She was cute, but then again there was such a thing as too young for Adrian, and this girl was well below that age.

(139/1,348)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Hero's Quest
And as I figured he wanted to go and help this human with her problem. Though, he did bring up good points about going. With a soft sigh I nod, " Alright.. " I say, agreeing to go along. If what she said is true then we may end up fighting more and that will lead to me getting stronger so there was no real harm in it. " A kiss? " I questioned as I glanced to Adrian before glancing away. When the girl begins walking I start to follow after her, sighing lightly as I shift my gaze to the sky.

" We didn't get to finish our fight. Though I would have won.. I was holding back. " I said as I turned my gaze away from the sky and glanced to Adrian, " I guess after we take care of whatever this 'problem' is we can get back to our fight, if your still up for it that is. " As I finished speaking I shifted my gaze away from Adrian and back to the sky as I fell silent.

Post WC: 183
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Adrian listens to Nova, smirking as he heard the other male try to defend his pride. He may have been holding back but then again so was Adrian. And if this fight was going to be anything like he hoped he would have to draw on everything he had mastered since he was a teenager. He followed the girl as she lead them back toward her home. But like she said it would take time. He contemplated as he walked, calculating the difference between his level of power and Nova's. But would still be fun to fight the other male, though Adrian wasn't sure if he was going to like the thought of dying. Especially where he was. But it wouldn't matter soon enough. He would have all the power he needed to accomplish his needs.

(136/1,484)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Hero's Quest
Since Adrian and the girl continued to press forwards so did I, following after the both of them as I shifted my gaze across the sky. I frowned faintly since Adrian didn't respond to what I had said to him. Was he thinking about what I said or just not responding? Ah, who cares. Turning my gaze from the sky I glanced down at the young girl for a moment wondering exactly how long we would have to walk for before we got to our destination and if there was one.. Lifting my gaze from the girl I glanced around for a moment, scanning the area around us searching for any more of those warriors that had attacked us. " Do you think we will run into any of those warriors or do you think we scared them off? " I asked, glancing to Adrian since I was addressing him with my question.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"I doubt it. But if we do run into them it's not like we can't handle them. But they'll probably come back this way with more of their friends. It wont matter because I can take them alone. Then again so can you. What are the odds that this little girl runs into the two people that can save her home?" he asked, not looking at Nova.

It was odd, to say the least. But Adrian had experienced stranger in the time he had come from. But there was no way to deny that this girl knew what she had been looking for. Otherwise she would have fled running from them while they fought the men that had been chasing her. His eyes focused on the girl's back, no doubts in his mind about what she was. She was more than spiritually aware.

(143/1,627)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Hero's Quest
I shift my gaze away from Adrian as he begins to speak and I listen to what he has to say. He was true, there was a chance we may run into more, then again we may not run into any more right now, either way we could handle them. As he posses the question I shrug faintly, " Very low but very high as well.. There is no telling who you might run into in this forest. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time and were willing to fight for her safety and then you wanted to help her with her problem... I just decided to tag along for fun. " I said with a faint nod, glancing around the forest once again before turning my gaze back ahead of us, " Like I said, you humans are soft hearted and care about your own kind. "

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm

"Do not mistake my benevolence for weakness, Nova. You know better than anyone how deadly I can be. And still you have yet to see true strength that my body can unleash on my enemies. Your tricks, however... Let's just say you have a few that you can't hide." he said.

He was referring to the werewolf form that the demon could take. He smirked as he walked, happy that his secrets, while well kept, were known to exist. Just because you knew a secret existed didn't mean you knew what it was, or that you could see it. Adrian's eyes narrowed as the girl looked at them, smiling gently before motioning them onward, her body breaking into a run. But both the adults could keep up just fine by picking up the pace, ever so slightly.

(137/1,764)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Hero's Quest
I kept my gaze fixed ahead of us as Adrian began to speak and I listened to him once again. As he commented about me knowing how deadly he can be I growled at him faintly. He had yet to see what I am capable of doing should I choose to, though the truth could be said about him. There were things he had yet to show me. " I chose to let you see my true forms Adrian.. I could have kept them a secret and simply used my human form on you. This form is weak though, much like you humans. " I shifted my gaze to the girl as she looked back at us and began to smile. At first I thought something was about to jump out and attack us since she was smiling, but as she began to run I growled lightly and began to follow after her, though I abandoned simply running along the ground in favor of flying through the air since it would be the easier of the two.

Post WC: 177
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

If running was harder to do then Adrian was much tougher, moving along the ground at a quickened pace. He wasn't running, he had simply stepped up his pace a bit, keeping up with the girl with ease. His eyes narrowed when the girl pulled something out of her robes and began chanting. As she came to a stop she projected her hand, a large key hole shaped shadow forming before it rose to greet the travelers. Whatever it was it was pitch black inside, and didn't seem friendly. The girl just smiled, vanishing into the key. Adrian shrugged and followed, if it was a trap he could very well fight his way out of nearly anywhere.

(117/1,881)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Hero's Quest
Moving through the air I kept up with Adrian's pace as I followed after the girl. As I followed along side Adrian I began to wonder if this girl was actually leading us somewhere or simply nowhere. When she began to chant I glanced to her and wondered what the hell she was doing, was she chanting a spell? As she finally came to a stop so did I and watched as a large key hole shadow sprang up. I looked at it for a moment, if it was a trap we probably fell right into it or were about to fall into it.. The girl vanished first and I looked to Adrian about to say something before he followed after her, " Idiot... " I grumbled and flew straight into the key hole as well. As I entered it I glanced around, if it is a trap we just walked right into it..

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm

They had stepped out of the forest and into the center of a very large village. Not far away was the largest temple Adrian had ever seen. His jaw dropped as he stared at the grand feat of construction. It looked like an ancient Egyptian temple with Roman or Greek influences. Not a pyramid but a temple. Adrian's eyes scanned the building before he looked at the girl.

"You mean.. She's in there?" he asked.

The girl only nodded, smiling gently as she stood there pointing at the building. Along the perimeter of the temple were various warriors, all of them wearing light armor and black cloaks. Adrian looked to Nova, quirking an eyebrow waiting for some kind of input.

(120/2,001)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm

яuиє wrote:
Hero's Quest
Coming out I glance around before my gaze falls upon the large temple. When I heard Adrian speak I glanced to the girl knowing he was talking to her. I watched her nod before pointing at another building. I turned my attention to the building and noticed the warriors standing along the perimeter. Tilting my head to the side I scanned along the perimeter taking stock of how many where there and thinking on how much I would have to do to take care of them. I turned my attention to Adrian and noticed he was looking at me with a brow raised as if waiting for me to speak or something. I remained silent for a moment as I looked at him before sighing softly, " It looks like it's time to play for real this time. " I said as a grin began to form on my face. Taking a hold of both my swords, I pull them from there sheaths and toss them into the air. After tossing them into the air I bolt straight into the air towards the two swords and as I do so I shift, changing from my human form to my hybrid form. Once I had shifted to my hybrid form I took a hold of both swords and came crashing back down to the ground in a crouch. I didn't stay on the ground long before I quickly bolted forwards, pushing off the ground and moving forwards, flying through the air a few feet of the ground, " Now, let us destroy!! " I yelled out as I focused my energy calling upon my mastery of the demonic arts, as I called up on my powers I drew back one of my swords before slashing forwards through the air though I knew I wasn't within range yet. Instead I summoned forth a Dark Wave as I slashed through the air, the effect making it seem as if a wave of dark energy was launched from my blade straight at the warriors.

Post WC: 340
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Adrian just smirked, willing the Devil's Teardrop from it's pocket dimension. With a swirl of black mist he drew it back and raised it up over his head. Shooting forward his body vanished from sight only to reappear fifty feet away from where he'd been his weapon still poised above him. He grinned as the air around his blade began to swirl. To anyone that saw it the weapon appeared to be surrounded by water. Bringing the weapon down as hard as he could he smirked.

"AIR SLASH!" he shouted.

The very air around the blade of his sword flew forward, striking a soldier that had to be at least ten feet away from him. The very air had the same damaging effect as if Adrian had struck him dead on. He smirked, his eyes narrowing as the warriors charged himself and Nova, while others began to chant, weaving their arms.

(151/2,152)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Hero's Quest
After launching the attack I watched as it flew through the air and cleaved into one of the warriors. I didn't pay much attention to the attack Adrian had unleashed, my attention fixed on the warriors as some began to advance towards us while others began to chant. Still rushing forwards I lifted a sword into the air, again focusing on my demonic arts as I called upon another of my spells, Dark Skies. With in a second of the spell being cast bolts of dark lightning began to rain down onto the warriors that where charging for us. If Adrian had rushed into meet them he might be caught with in the area of the spell, but that was his problem not mine. Several bolts of dark energy rained down like lighting striking around in a fifty foot area before one final bolt struck down, much larger then the previous, the bolt hit the center of the area.

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 3123
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Dashing forward Adrian lept over a warrior, his weapon flashing out as the chanting idiots cast spells. They were nowhere near the level of their master. Orbs of dark energy lashed out, some heading toward Nova, others toward Adrian. The doors to the temple opened, and several people in black robes came running out. Among them was a tall man in white robes, all of them curious over what was happening outside their door.

"Get them! They must not reach the priestess!" the man in white shouted.

Adrian's eyes narrowed as the energy orbs struck against him. He winced slightly as they connected, throwing him of his feet. With a roll he came up, his weapon stabbing the nearest warrior.

"Take off the head.." Adrian said, moving toward the temple.

(130/2,282)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Hero's Quest
After unleashing the two spells I felt it was time to get close and begin attacking them on a more personal level with my swords. When I noticed the orbs of dark energy rushing at me my instincts kicked in and with out having to focus I called up another spell sending dark energy out around me to form a barrier around me to protect me from the incoming attacks. The attacks smashed against my demonic barrier, unable to get any closer to me, as I charged forwards through the incoming attacks as I closed the remaining distance between myself and the warriors. As Adrian barked out another order I growled again, " I know that! Now shut up! " I yelled out in response to what he had said. As I came to the warriors I allowed the barrier to drop as I launched into another offensive, unleashing a quick horizontal slash followed by a downwards slash with my second sword, cutting down the warrior. After cutting the warrior down I turn my attention to the leader and growl in annoyance. Adrian wanted me to take the head off did he? Then I will do just that. Calling upon my ability to manipulate time I bring all time around us to a halt, not allowing anyone to remain unfrozen. With all time frozen I rose into the air once again and flew over to where the leader was standing frozen in time. As I came to land behind the man I quickly spun around, lashing out with my two blades and sliced into the mans neck, my blades cutting right through the man's neck and slicing his head clean from his neck. The man was unfrozen with my attack and I allowed time to resume now that I had killed him.

Post WC: 302
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Adrian stood there, the black blade of the Devil's Teardrop dripping with blood as he stood there. The enemy stood there, in shock as their leader fell. They stared at him before they turned back to the warrior that had killed their master. They all backed up a few steps before they raised their weaponry once more. Adrian smirked, raising his weapon before drawing the Sword of Light from his hip. He turned, slowly, facing the men that surrounded the two of them. But he was more concerned with other matters as other people, villagers of all kinds, came to the aid of the outsiders, screaming for revenge, all of them wielding true or improvised weapons. Glancing at Nova he let the black weapon vanishing in a swirl of black mist.

"Our job is done, it seems my friend. Perhaps we should go and let them rescue their priestess." he said, before he walked away, heading back the way they had come.

(162/2,448)

Updated
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Hero's Quest
After slicing the head of the leader off I glanced around at the rest of the ones that were still alive, wondering if they were going to attack or if they were going to turn tail and run for there lives. But before they could do that, villages showed up with make shift weapons. When I seen the villages I smirked faintly, it looked like they wanted to finis the rest off. When I heard Adrian speak I glanced at him and nodded faintly, " Alright. That sounds fine with me.. " I said, glancing to the villagers before I turned and followed after Adrian.

-End-

Post WC: 105
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:49 am

Updated Novak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)   Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heros of Dark and Light (Closed, DKC)
Page 1 of 1