Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)   Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 am

Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) Brice_01
Cold, so cold, the icy chill of night that had wrapped it self around me. Even the air was so cold that it warped the smells around it. But the smell of blood was unchanged, hanging in the dark, like perfume. It didn’t make me sick, or squeamish, instead it excited me, like a small electric fire running through my body. The taste of it on my tongue played and teased my senses. The feelings that overwhelmed me had come slowly at first and then peaked like a tsunami and crashed over me all at once. Instinct and lust had taken over from that point, I had felt like a helpless puppet playing to my desires every whim. What I had wanted I had taken… taken until every drop was gone to satisfy my need. I’d lost my self, but I didn’t care, I didn’t feel the need to worry, the need to even think was gone, the only need was for blood, and for now that need was compensated

Now as the euphoria left, my own consciousness returned and saw with my own eyes where I had come to lie. A field, once full of cattle now filled with corpses. Blood coated the earth, bodies and my self in a single canvas of blood. I sat up next to the freshest body it would seem, where it appeared I had been sleeping after tearing out most of the entrails of the animal. I looked down at my handy work and raised my hand my mouth, letting my tongue run along my fingers and wipe away the blood. There were still questions that nagged at the back of my mind but I had no desire to entertain them with answers, for now I simply scouted my position. I saw a farm house a few yards off and made my way towards it. As I approached three figures laid on the ground in front of the house. A man, a woman and a child but it was the gun that drew my attention the most. My gun, sitting in a pool of red. I moved over and picked it up. It didn’t seem to be damaged which was good; I couldn’t easily replace it here.

Page 1
Words 378
OOC: Because who wants to RP during the day?
Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) Brice_03

Last edited by Strayed on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)   Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

I pulled open the door to the house and stepped inside. A few candles still burned unattended and a pot screamed over the fire where it had been left unattended. I stepped over and took it off, to silence the annoying noise. Looking around the small house I saw the remains of these peoples lives scattered about, a life that had ended so quickly. But I wasn’t here to reminisce their lost lives; I was looking for something else. I found the small bathing room near the back and undressed. The blood spilled off of my body as I poor freezing water over my self, making rivers of red that trailed down to the floor. Underneath was my pale skin, what was happening to me? Even as I thought about what I had done I had no remorse for it. I didn’t even feel intrusive being in their home. I simply found some clothes and put them on. They were a bit big for me, but I didn’t mind. I moved back to the front room and using the water from the pot cleaned my uniform before setting it to dry next to the fire. I sat and watched the flames for what seemed like hours before they were dry.

While I was putting my uniform back on there was a knock at the front door. A chill ran down my back. Who could be here at this hour? Perhaps one of the villagers saw the cows and bodies and came to investigate, how unfortunate for him I thought then paused. Unfortunate? Was that really how little I cared for life, had people become nothing more than my next meal? I shook my head; no I was not that kind of person, I didn’t kill like that. In fact these were the first people I had EVER killed. But dose that matter? Murder is murder, one life versus hundreds that I’ve protected; did it matter at all now?

There was another knock; this one was more impatient. I had two options, run out the back or answer. Hell why would I even consider answering, the back door was the best option at this point. But something urged me towards the door. I was frozen between the two staring at the doors. Suddenly the front door opened, I haven’t even bothered to lock it. But the figure that stepped in was not a villager.
“R-Raziel?” I managed to blurt out. Raziels eyes a cool calmness to them, a look that I rarely got to see he was not happy. “How did you find me?” I finally asked as he came to stand a few feet from me.
“The smell of blood brought me. This place…Reeks of death” He grumbled, as if annoyed and intrigued at the same time. Raziel could smell blood? It brought him? He was here in this strange era too?
“You could smell it? How?” I asked still in shock.
“Don’t play dumb Brice, There’s enough bodies here that it’s amazing I only just arrived.” Raziel snapped, he was angry, but not surprised. Then he was like me wasn’t he?
“What are you!?” I finally shouted.
“The same as you, not completely human but not entirely demon.” He stated as he slowly paced the room.
“What do you mean..I’m human!” I insisted. Raziels eyes looked surprised.
“Really? Then how do you explain our little mess out front? Humans don’t massacre people and drink blood. Brice Tell me is it a lot like those dreams you’ve been having?” He asked as he sat down.
“I guess by now you’ve realized those where not dreams at all, but the remains of repressed memories your fragile mind was not ready to accept. I played nice for months, waiting for you to get it, but your so stubborn and self absorbed. It was your own fault for not seeing it sooner,”

My head felt like I was spinning, months? Raziel had known for months? “How did you know?” I asked, looking down at the floor. Raziel smirked and examined his nails.
“Well, because I made you, you remember the night in the alley? The café was not our first meeting.” His eyes seemed amused, like he’d been waiting to tell me, like he’d been planing it. My silver eyes twisted into a glare.
“Why?”
“Do I need a reason? Well I’m sorry I don’t have a reason, I don’t analyze why I do things, I just do them.” He said with a chuckle. The rage built until I lunged for him, but was met with his hand grabbing my first. He was stronger than he looked and his grasp crushed my hand, until my knees buckled and I collapsed into a kneeling position. Raziel knelt down in front of me still holding my crumpled punch in his hand. His eyes changed color to a deep red.
“Your first mistake was to fight it, your second was to swing at the only person who understands and can help.” He whispered softly and let go tossing my arm down to the side.
“I just came to check up on you, But I can see I’ve over stayed my welcome, I’ll show my self out.”
I just watched from the floor as he moved to the door.
“You’ll need to learn to control it, or far worse things will come, when you’ve done pouting seek me out.” And with that he was gone, disappearing into the shadows.

Words 912
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)   Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Raziel, he had been the one, the dark figure in the alley, that made me a dark offer and I took it. In the café, he seemed familiar because we’d already met. I’d thought we were friends but were we? Nothing had really changed, events had unfolded the same but now I was just realizing the effects they had had on me. Could I forgive him? Was it even possible to salvage our friend ship at this point? (78)

[Flash back job training]

I remembered it was a week or so after I had met Raziel. I was at work the day was going as usual. I wasn’t on patrol that afternoon, instead I had loads of reports to finish up and file. The others said I got special treatment because my father was well respected and let me slide. I really didn’t know what my coworkers thought of me besides the generic greetings, and light conversations that helped us all get smoothly through the day. Even once and awhile there was the chance to catch a few words from a conversation I wasn’t meant to hear. Though people surrounded me I felt very alone. There were only a few people that didn’t apply to, my mother, my father and Raziel.

Time seemed to crawl by as I worked, I’d been avoiding these reports for a reason, and they were trash; nothing but a waste of time. The only thing I could do was grind my teeth and bear it, I’d gotten my self into this mess so I’d have to suffer through it until it was complete. I was two thirds done when a call came in. It was late at night only a few of the others had stayed along with my self. I had to call my dad and Raziel to tell them I wouldn’t make it tonight. Usually on Fridays we had a guys night out, and the last few times Raziel had even come along, Dad seemed to like him, though I wasn’t sure why. In all honesty they had nothing in common, but people just seemed to like Raz. As I was putting away one of the files the receptionist came over to me.
“Brice, do you mind making a stop on this domestic disturbance?” she asked.
“Why me? Isn’t there unites on duty in the area?”
“Well they were but some robbery in East City has them tied up, and the others are stuck with their own calls or their too far out to bother calling. Please? I’ll send Darius with you.” She said with a sweet smile as if I was afraid to go alone.
“All right” I said with a sigh and she smiled and walked off. I went out side and met Darius at the care.
“What was the call for?” I asked as I got in the passenger’s side.
“Some nosy neighbor said she heard sounds coming from the house next-door, she said she thinks there was a fight but didn’t see anything.” Darius explained with a sigh. He was an older man with a scruffy look, dull blue eyes and long wavy black hair. He had a deep voice and I figured he was the closet thing to a cowboy I’d ever seen.
“You don’t seem very persuaded.” I said looking back to the road.
“Why should I be? Every freaking old lady that calls in with her nose out the curtains sees a murder or something-fishy going on with no proof to back up their claims. They are just a waste of time, I think they just do it for attention really.” He explained in a dull murmur that was easy enough to tell he wasn’t happy but he’d do it anyway if only to kill some time.
“So you think she’s just making it up?”
“I don’t know but I can tell you what’s gonna hap’n, we’ll drive out there, look around knock on some doors take her statement and have little more to show for it.”
“Oh..” I said looking down.
“Don’t worry kid you’ll get your chance to catch some action soon enough, but probably nothing tonight.” Darius said with a grin as he lit a cigarette. (620)

Total EXP: 1488 - 500 = 988
Total JC: 2 + 2 Traded exp =4

[End]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)   Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)   Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Soaked After Dark (Closed)
Page 1 of 1