Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Soul Eater(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Soul Eater(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Adrian's arms worked, hauling up the water from the well. The village around him was small but busy. Children playing since their chores were done. But it was strange. Something was different about today, he could feel it in the back of his mind somehow. As he carried the water back toward the barrel outside the village elder's house he poured it inside. To be stored for later use, but such was life in the small village. At least until THEY came. The villagers ran, hiding inside their homes. From the large shrine in the back of the village, came a trio of people. One, a young man carrying a staff. A woman with daggers at her hips. And a man that could only be described as a bear. Hulking and carrying a large sword at his hip. Adrian shifted, hiding behind a barrel as he watched them.

"What the heck? Where are we? I don't understand." the woman said, frowning as she looked around. "We were just in that cave."

"Yeah... Let's look around see if we can find anyone." the male with the staff said.

Adrian moved toward them, cautiously. As he moved forward the world vanished. An old man appeared next to the man with the staff. The bear of a man and the woman vanished. Another male around Adrian's age appeared, the four of them staring at one another. Then another, this one a male clad in black and white robes, his long silver hair tied in a braid down his back. A young man his age in shorts, t-shirt, and black vest. At that man's hips were a pair of short swords. Adrian looked around them as they stared at him intently. He knew every one of them but at the same time they were people he had never met before. Each of them raised their right hands, the soul eater glowing brightly on them.

"I never left you." they all said at once, their voices mixing to create the sound of the Soul Eater's voice. "I came to you in that office... That dreadful day. and even Mizuho couldn't take me away from you. Nobody can. You have strength. Tyr's strength. He was the only one able to stop my rush through history. But here you are, subject to my will. You have no power over me, here or anywhere else in the world."

(400/400)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm

"WRONG! I WONT LET YOU TAKE ANY MORE LIVES! NOBODY ELSE!" he demanded, his eyes narrowing.

"You don't have the strength to stop me." they all said, continuing to speak in unison. "You began your mission of your own volition. But you have lost time, more and more vanishing around you! BEHOLD!"

The world flashed light and Adrian winced before he found himself chasing after a woman. She looked familiar, but she was in a panic. He saw her rush through a door and realized who it was. Yuna Mitarashi, a woman who had been in the Magic Club with himself, Satsu, and another person. The four of them had often trained together, though they had never been able to defeat one another completely. His eyes widened as he watched the scene unfolding before him. He watched himself run down the hallway of the building before he fought his way through to them. His blade caught the male's flesh on the other male, before he shook his head. He growled and stepped back, his eyes narrowing as he felt the darkness around him growing in strength.

The darkness vanished for a moment, revealing the forest around him. He looked around as the darkness was pushed back. He was willing it away, watching as it vanished. But as it opened, there was so much destruction around him. The trees were dried up and shrunken. It was as if the ground expanding out around him had suddenly aged several thousand years in an instant, but had no nutrients or anything to get stronger. His eyes narrowed as he slowly rose to his feet. Panting lightly his eyes narrowed before the darkness engulfed him once again.

"You see? Try as you might your strength is not enough to stop me boy. You cannot stop the end of the world. And you have no power to defeat us. Now why would I let you take control of my strength without a reason. You're going to pay for stopping me before. You have no control anymore! You want them to survive, you better be careful and do everything I say. Don't and so help me you'll suffer! I'll make you do what I want one way or another. But if you do as I command I will let you retain who you are. Let you keep your loved ones!"

"LIAR!" he shouted, his body glowing brightly.

"You have no strength here, even in the depths of your mind you know you can't beat me, boy!"

"YOU'RE WRONG! I ONLY NEED ONE THING TO HANG ONTO! THAT ONE THING IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU ARE!"

"Your love for Natsuki? HA! You know she's in love with someone else!"

"SHUT UP!"

"You're fooling yourself! She'll never see you as anything more than an annoyance!"

"YOU'RE WRONG! SHE'S MY FRIEND!"

"FRIEND!? She SHOT you! Friends don't attack you! Friends don't abandon you! Friends don't exist for you! Satsu was your friend, wasn't he? But even he saw you as nothing more than an obstacle. NOBODY is your friend. You have NO ONE!"

"I HAVE RUBI!"

"Rubi is not going to be around forever. Her song can't stop me forever!"

(531/931)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 am

"You are able to fight all you want, but no matter what you say, the truth never changes. I am stronger than you are. Natsuki hates you. You have nobody but that fucking cat! And soon enough even she wont be around! Everyone abandons you Adrian. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD ONTO! I will DROWN you in your own emotions and then when you're dead and gone I'll use your body!" the voices taunted.

"You're wrong! I have friends! Allies!" he countered, his eyes narrowing.

"You mean Hild? She's not your ally. She's MINE. She gave me strength over you! How did you think that I broke free? Hild's magic was on par with Mizuho's own magic. But with Mizuho dead my seal cracked. And Hild was more than capable of freeing me within you! To break the seal! So I waited and watched. Watched as you began your decent into my world. And from there I got stronger. I drank in your emotions! I fed off the darkness inside you. But I must admit that when you found the Sword of Light, I was surprised. But with it gone I'm now more powerful than you are! And you wont EVER get it back. I'll be sure of it... I'll shatter that blade before I allow you to return any form of power!"

"You're wrong... They'll come for me. They'll kill me just to take you out!"

"THEN LET THEM COME! LET THEM COME IN ANY NUMBERS THEY WISH! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT ANTS AGAINST A GOD! AND I WILL SHOW THEM THE POWER OF THIS GOD!"

"You're no god. You're nothing of that power! And I wont let you EVER stop me!"

"I AM A GOD! I have the powers of a god, and I have the will to use that power! You will find yourself under my control soon enough. You can resist. You can fight. But you will do so all in vain. You will never have the strength to beat me. I have already sown the seeds of hatred. And soon enough that hatred will fuel me. Will feed me. Your fear will lead to anger. Your anger will lead to hatred. And your hatred will only give me strength! And for that no matter what you do you will be the hand of the destroyer!"

Adrian glared up at them, his body shaking in rage.

(400/1,331)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 am

"Heed me thou, who are darker than dusk. Heed that which is more red than blood. In the name of that which has been buried in the bottomless abyss of time eternal, I summon you, master of the ultimate darkness! Have no pity on the fools who stand in our way! Infuse me with power, let your strength become mine! To wipe them from the face of this earth! To deliver unto them the ultimate doom! Come forth guardian of the rune! I invoke your power! THE TWENTY SEVENTH TRUE RUNE! THE SOUL EATER!" they all chanted as they glared at Adrian

"Ancient darkness get the hence. Only good can recompense. For the misdeeds that you have done, spirit return from whence you come!" Adrian countered, his body rising as he growled.

The males before him vanished, all of them. But what replaced them was not anything better. The darkness around him swirled, converging on one spot, gathering in one place, as a bright golden image began to form. The image was of an individual wielding a scythe, as if to bring the tip down on top of some one or some thing. The orb glowed darkly, casting a dark violet glow within a small sphere. It floated at chest level of a figure. The darkness vanished as the robes of the Grim Reaper himself formed before Adrian. From those robes, bony hands extended from the sleeves, and bright red eyes formed within the hood of the cloak. He'd seen it before but he didn't know where or when he'd seen it. Only that he had. The creature formed before him, the rune floating before it glowing softly.

(278/1,609)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

The Soul Eater(Closed) Shinig11

The Soul Eater floated there like a ghost on a moonless night. A black form rising up in a very menacing fashion with large bony bleached white hands and a matching skull like face. His deadly scythe in hand. He looked like a black spirit rising like smoke from a charcoal fire. His eyes gleaming red for a moment before turning to black where the eyes should have been there were black empty sockets. Somewhere a gong resounds like a death knell over the area. In a ringing bass the Soul Eater spirit spoke ominously to the male in front of him. "Well, boy, are you scared now?" The thing would tower over him with a frightful glare that would make lesser men piss their panties like little girls and run for their momma. "I am the Soul Eater, and your Soul is Mine" One of those bony fingers came from his black spirit like arm and pointed at his chest. "Prepare yourself for your death." The hand came back to the scythe and he lifted it to swing behind him.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Adrian's head bowed as he began to laugh. Rising to his feet he trembled lightly before he drew the Devil's Teardrop from the sheath at his side. He lifted his head, glaring at the creature before him. His eyes narrowed, before they began glowing deep red. He growled as he trembled, his jaw setting. He drew in a deep breath before he began to will the form forward. But when nothing happened his eyes widened. As he stood there, a look of realization had come over him. He shook his head before he grunted, his eyes glowing softly as his entire body took on a soft pale blue glow.

He had tried to draw on the Reaper transformation and it had failed. But it made sense. He was fighting the incarnation of the Soul Eater. He wasn't going to be able to fight the creature before him using it's own strength so instead he drew on his own. He grinned as the glow began to grow darker, his eyes turning blood red as he stood there. The transformation was complete. He had pulled out all the stops. Whatever it took to take this creature down and prove, once and for all, he was the one in control.

"You don't have the strength to beat me." he said, grinning.

He brought the Devil's Teardrop up and then down, the air around him shooting forward toward the Reaper.

(236/1845)
(Used: Artifact Activation, Sonic Blade(Fierce Damage))
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm

As the boy brought his pig sticker down, the grim reaper disappeared in a shower of sakura petals (Haku) that the sonic blade splits apart. The spirit appears behind him and brings down the massive scythe with a screech of "Reaper Judgement" The attack is moving so fast that the normal eye cannot see it fall in the beautiful, deadly arc as it attempted to slash the boy. (Hidden Strike + Judgment). After the slash, the reaper disappears and reappears back in front of the boy. "are you sure you really want to do this boy? I am stronger and better than you. How do you think that you can control me. You can't even use your powers against me boy." The spirit in black shook his head back and forth tisking and waving one of his bony white fingers at the boy.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 pm

He cried out as the scythe slashed across his back. He fell to his knees, his body twisting as he growled. He drove the tip of his sword into the ground before he rose. He grinned, rising once more before he vanished. He reappeared behind the creature, before he brought the weapon up to sever the beast. It would cut from waist to opposing shoulder. But then again the destructive level attack was more than enough to take out most creatures in the world. But this was more than just a monster. It was Death incarnate, right down to the form it decided to take.

"You are strong. I'll give you that. But there's no way I'm going to give up! I fight because there are people in this world that I want to protect. For that reason, I will fight. For that reason, I CANNOT LET YOU WIN!" he challenged. "You fight only for yourself! You have nothing behind your strokes, but I have the hopes and dreams of thousands, giving me my strength!"

(175/2,020)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

As the boy disappeared and reappeared behind Death, bringing down his sword in what would have been a destructive level attack, it did cut from waist to shoulder but it seemed like it was going through air. Laughter could be heard as the boy got tapped on the shoulder from behind. When the boy turned his head to look, like most people would, Death moved back out of the range of his weapons with a speed only the gods could pull off. He floated there waving his finger back and forth tisking. "Come now boy, You said it your self. I am Death, you cannot kill me, so why try?"

The Soul Eater(Closed) Shinig12

ooc: which destructive level attack did you hit him with?
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:42 pm

He frowned when the slash passed through the target before he turned. He lanced forward, the black blade of the Devil's Teardrop aiming to drive into the creature's face, right between the eyes. His body moved with a strange agility, his right leg curled under him. His left was extended back behind him, his body low to the ground. His right arm was extended out in front of him, the sword held tightly in his grasp. His left arm was tucked in defensively, as if ready to strike out like a serpent at any given moment.

His momentum began to slow before his legs shifted, his right kicking off the ground, his left curling under him but everything above his waist remained poised in the strike. He closed the gap and, at the last second, brought his right arm out wide, throwing the Devil's Teardrop away from him before he lept into the air. He threw his body into a forward flip. His arms came up as if he were going to hammer them down across the reaper, but as he brought them down the black blades sword appeared in a swirl of black mist coming down toward the creature's head.

"DIE AND BE FREE OF PAIN, OR LIVE AND FIGHT YOUR SORROWS!!" he shouted.

(215/2,235)

(The destructive level attack was nothing more than a sword slash. He does destructive damage with normal slashes with his artifact activated.)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

The Soul Eater(Closed) Shinig13

For a moment the reaper was totally confused on what the kid was saying, was he that stupid? How could death die? Idiot boy. Lord death put his hand up to his chin and tugged on it. Also how could pain be something that he could feel. He was death. There was no pain in death, just pain in dying. And what sorrows? "Eh?" While thinking this through his hand came up and right before the blade connect, reached out with a punch much like an anime. While chopping the boy in the gut that he left exposed during his leap, he called out, "Shinigami Chop!" This would effectively keep those blades from striking him. It was almost like he was flicking away a bug as he continued to think on the boys words. He moved away after the punch in that quick method of his. It was just too hard and a sweat bead appeared on his forehead. With a sigh, he disappeared and reappeared holding a small lute like guitar and asked. "Mandolin?" with a strange smirk on his face. The chop would do nothing more than knock the wind out of the boy and push him back.

The Soul Eater(Closed) Wtf10
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Adrian was thrown through the air, his eyes squeezing shut as pain wracked his body. He hit the ground in a roll, coming up as he stabbed the Devil's Teardrop into the ground, halting his motion. He pulled, his arms reversing the direction of his movements as he came to his feet. He grinned, as he cut his palm and smeared the blood across the blade of the Devil's Teardrop.

"Fine then. I'll just call on the strength of someone even stronger than you are." he growled. "Lord of dreams that terrify, sword of cold and darkness! Free yourself from the heaven's bonds. Become one with my power, one with my body, and let us walk the path of destruction together! Power that can smash even the souls of the gods themselves!"

the blade around the Devil's Teardrop began to waver as the swordsman chanted. His eyes were focused on the creature before him. But Adrian could see the result of his constant movements, attacks, and counters. It was getting tired, but so was he. Then again he had no idea how deep that death's energy ran, but he knew his own. And his was getting to it's limits. He had to finish this quickly.

(205/2,440)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 am

As he began to cast his little spell, the image of death placed his palm to his forehead and shook his head. This boy just wasn't getting it and it made his head hurt to just listen to his confusing speech. The boy must be using that as a way to defeat him. IT might well have worked had not Death been well death. It didn't matter much in the grand scheme of things as Death was not going to stick around forever. It wasn't the boy's time to go so death was not really needed anymore. Especially since most of this was a figment of the boy's overactive imagination. With a sigh the spirit like version of death interrupted the boy's long winded speech and said simply, "You would test the patience of the gods, boy" and then fizzled out in a puff of white smoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 pm

As the spirit before him vanished he felt his strength leave. His arms fell to his sides, as the Devil's Teardrop clattered to the ground. He panted for a moment before his knees buckled. He hit the ground before he slumped forward, his eyes rolling back in his head as the world around him vanished. Blackness engulfed him once more before he found himself standing surrounded by the swirling black mists. In the distance was the bright violet star shining but eclipsed, casting only the slightest light. But as he walked toward the small violet orb the eclipse began to end. When he reached out touching the orb, the eclipse was half way done, before he found himself standing on the cliff of a mountain, a strange looking flower in front of him.

"That must be the Moonlight Weed." someone said beside him.

"That is the Moonlight Weed. But you wont have it." came a voice that turned Adrian's blood to ice.

His eyes widened as a woman appeared, slipping from the shadows of the weed. She was clad in bright blue and white robes, her long raven hair pulled up into a ponytail that was coming up from her crown. She had beautiful blue eyes. But they hid a malevolence that Adrian knew all too well. She smirked as she watched them, her right hand coming up to cradle her head, her index finger tapping her cheek. Adrian trembled as he stared at her. She was much more powerful than he was. Leknaat's twin sister, Wendy. Inheritor of the Gate Rune. He growled as his friends surrounded him, protectively. He didn't want them involved in the war between the Soul Eater and the Entrance half of the Gate Rune.

"I don't think so boys. I wont be fighting you. I have something much more in mind. I believe this person needs no introduction, correct?" she asked.

With a wave of her hand a black orb formed into a large hole. From it came Ted, his best friend. But the kicker was he had held the Soul eater before it had been transferred to it's current host.

"Hello my friend. You did a terrible thing, leaving me like that. But I forgive you, we're friends after all right?" Ted said, smiling in such a strange way

"Ted?" he asked.

He wasn't asking if it was him but if he was okay. Something was wrong, Ted's voice was strangely void of any form of emotion. He wasn't happy to see his best friend. He wasn't unhappy that they had left him as he had told them to. It was all so strange but Adrian backed up, his right hand curling into a fist.

"Please return the Soul Eater my friend. I lived so long with it, and without it I'll surely die." Ted said, his hand extending.

"No." Adrian said simply.

"Are you going to fight your best friend? How sinful you are! Your servant Gremio, your father Teo. And now Ted? You would DARE to compound your sins with more blood?"

Adrian grunted, his right hand throbbing before the world around him vanished. Ted stood before him, panting as he stared at him.

"...you hear me? Please! There's a strange connection between the rune and it's master. I'm talking to you through the Soul Eater. Please. You have to promise to forgive me for what I'm about to do."

The world returned and Wendy was looking around, her eyes wide.

"What just happened," the witch demanded, "Ted! Get the Soul Eater."

"Yes lady Wendy. Give me the Soul Eater. Soul Eater, you crave souls. You took the lives of my family and friends, and for three hundred years I wandered with you and learned your secrets. You took the lives and souls of Odessa, Gremio, even master Teo!"

"Ted?" Wendy said, sounding confused.

"No! Being near the Soul Eater has given me strength. Not much but enough to move my own body. Soul Eater! I command you as your former master! TAKE MY SOUL!" the male demanded.

Adrian's right hand came up of it's own free will, his palm pointing to the sky. His hand and Ted glowed before Ted fell to his knees. Wendy stepped forward, her hand extending toward Adrian's. She chanted something before she was thrown off her feet in a flash of light.

"Damn! EVEN YOU!" she shouted, before vanishing.

"TED!" he shouted, rushing to his fallen friend.

But Ted wasn't moving, not breathing. He was dead, and had been before he'd hit the ground. Adrian trembled as the Soul Eater pulsed with energy. His eyes widened before the world around him vanished. His eyes opened as rain fell on him, and all around him. Wincing he rose up, his eyes looking around.

"What..?" he wondered

(800/3,240)

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Eater(Closed)   The Soul Eater(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soul Eater(Closed)
Page 1 of 1