Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting off with a...Failure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Starting off with a...Failure Empty
PostSubject: Starting off with a...Failure   Starting off with a...Failure EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Starting off with a...Failure Mukesh_01
Within the very deep reaches of the deep forest, there was clans of ninjas. They were saught by the higher powers in the world to carry out things that others would say is impossible. From accidental to plain assassination, they do it all. The clans are centuries old, but even older than that is their rivalry. Since before any of them can remember they have been fighting. It is part of their way of life, as to say. Since birth they are taught to fight and fight until they die.
The fighting is what drew Mukesh. Growing up he couldn't find what he was looking for. Their was plenty of fighting, and death all around. But none of it was with any type of code or form of honor. Mukesh had always felt that the fighting in the world was nothing but senseless brawling. They could not put in any emotion or feeling into their actions. But the ninja were different. With everything within them, they hated the enemy. Mukesh learned from them... until the day he died.

A like within the deep forest lies still and motionless. Until a dark light begins to shimmer above it. The waters then ripple as a spiritual being forms from the light. The light fades and Mukesh is now standing upon the waters. Though ripples are being made as he stands there. He casts no reflection, as he is a spirit. "Its been a long time. Im glad that gate finally came down. I wonder how long its been since I was slain." He spoke to himself as he walked on the water till he reached the ground. "Seems I don't have a physical body yet. No matter, just means I can discover things without being seen." He stated to no one yet again, but he wasn't one to keep his thoughts to himself unless it was necessary.

Words: 315/750
Starting off with a...Failure Mukesh_03