Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed)   Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed) Valkir11
Lost But Not Forgotten
With a soft whisper of a sigh I open my eyes and lift my gaze to the ceiling of the cave and gaze up into the darkness. As I gaze up into the darkness I begin to shift my gaze around, letting out another soft sigh. Now back in Onitoshi I had met up with the pack I left behind and now that they had accepted me back into the group as there alpha I planed to gain more followers and build a larger pack. Though first I had to become strong once again, and now that I had Azhure and Asher, I planed on working to become stronger then I was before when I was defeated. After a moment longer of staring up at the ceiling of the cave I finally began to close my eyes to try and fall asleep finally. Before I could drift back asleep I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head like something was stabbing into my skull. Growling softly I brought a hand up and placed it on my forehead. I had been having these pains ever since I had come back, though not all to sure why I keep having them. The pain continued to assault me for a few more moments before it finally faded away. As the pain faded I let out a light sigh and opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes I found I was surrounded in almost complete darkness, though above me stood someone. At first I didn't recognize the person but after a moment I realized the figure was me before I died. The figure stood over Valkirst looking down at him. I looked up at myself for a moment before I shifted my gaze to look to Azhure. As I turned my gaze towards where Azhure was I found she was no longer there, nor was I in the cave with them. " Get up. " I heard coming from the one standing above me. Turning my gaze I looked back up at myself, at first not sure what to do but finally I began to climb to my feet. " We have to become stronger then before. " The figure said as I stood. Reaching out to me he pointed towards my forehead, " Everything is still with in you. You just have to remember. Though this time you will be stronger. " I listened as he spoke and was pleased to hear what he had to say. " I will help you remember all that you have forgotten. " He dropped his hand before he turned and began to walk, " Let's go. ". I stood still, watching him for a moment before I began to follow after him, " Do you mean, I can get all my strength back? " I asked as I followed behind the figure. He nodded his head faintly as he continued walking, " Yes, you will eventually regain all your power and become stronger. Then we can go and kill the ones that did that to us and anyone who stands in our way. ". As I listened to him I simply nodded, still extremely pleased to find that I can regain my powers back. As I followed the figure the environment around us seemed to shift as grass began to grow up around us and trees a few yards out, circling around us. The figure came to as top and turned to face me, tilting his head to the side for a moment as he looked over me, " An interesting new body.. Though I thought we would have taken the same one as before. " He said with a faint shrug, " Thought it doesn't matter. Perhaps this new one is better. " I looked down at my hands for a moment as he questioned the new body I had, looking at the rest of my body as well. I could now see from both eyes unlike before.. That was an interesting thing and perhaps an improvement, not being able to see the left side was a large disadvantage. However I still did not believe this to be my true form, my true form that of my beast forms. " However, you will have to work to regain the power you had before. And what better way then with this... " He said and waved his hand through the air. Up from the ground climbed a shadowy figure, standing before him and facing me. Lifting my gaze I looked at him when he spoke and as the shadowy figure came from the ground I looked at it, " What? " I asked, for a moment unsure what he meant. The shadowy figure dashed forwards straight at Valkirst and formed a blade made of shadow before he began to swing it at Valkirst. When the thing rushed in to attack me I began to move back from it and evade its attacks, having no weapon to strike back. " What's the matter? I thought you wanted to regain your power.. " The one who summoned the shadowy figure said as he watched the shadowy figure he summoned attack Valkirst. I continued to evade the attacks as I moved back, frowning faintly at what he had to say. Evading wasn't going to help me, I needed to defeat this thing if I wish to regain anything. " If you do not want your powers then you will not find them and he will kill you. " He said as he continued watching. With each attack I dodged from the figure my anger continued to grow as I sought a way to defeat this thing attacking me. The shadowy figure jumped into the air and came at me. As it flew at me I let out a soft growl of annoyance, though instead of dodging the incoming attack I held my ground. As I focused on this enemy I don't know how but something hit the shadowy figure, knocking him back through the air and to the ground, pinning him there. After a moment I felt as if it was something I was doing, wanting to keep him away from me and pin him to the ground. My attention shifted as I heard clapping, my gaze falling upon the figure that I had followed. " You have managed to unlock one of your powers. Let's see if you can unlock the rest. " He said as the shadowy figure faded away. As the shadowy figure faded I began to relax and let out a soft sigh as I brought a hand up and looked at it, had I really done that? As I looked at my hand something felt off, a tingling in the back of my head that screamed, telling me to move. It took a moment but I began to react to the feeling though before I could something slammed into me from behind and sent me flying through the air. As I fell to the ground I could hear a loud crash as something began to move towards me. After a moment of laying on the ground and starting to recover from the attack I began to get up, groaning out in pain as I climbed back to my feet and turned to face a large shadowy figure. I gazed up at the large figure and frowned faintly as I took a step back, it seemed this was the next challenge I must face.. What else was he planing to throw at me? The creature came upon Valkirst and struck him again. When it hit him, it sent Valkirst flying through the air again. It turned and began walking towards Valkirst once again after sending him through the air. The thing had caught me before I could react and struck me again, sending me flying through the air before hitting the ground and rolling across the ground for a few feet before coming to a stop. I began to climb back to my feet once again though before I could get up past my hands and knees I felt something hit me, kicking me back to the ground and pinning me there. I struggled under the foot on my back and tried to get free from the thing pinning me to the ground. The creature standing above Valkirst kept him pinned to the ground as he struggled to get free. As the creature continued to push against me, keeping me pinned to the ground I called upon what power I knew I had regained, calling upon my demonic magic to summon a binding spell. Out from the ground sprang arms, arms that reach up and take a hold of the creature pinning Valkirst to the ground. Once the hands had a hold of the creature they pull it from Valkirst and to the ground, pinning it there. With the creature no longer pinning me to the ground I climb back to my feet and turn my gaze to it, though it was pinned it was still almost larger then me. The creature began to struggle and fight against the bind that had pulled it to the ground, working against the bind to climb back to its feet. As the creature began to struggle against my bind I knew I didn't have long before it would be breaking out of the bind and coming after me again. While watching the creature struggle and fight against my bind I began to thin on what I could do in order to take care of the creature. As I thought of how to deal with the creature dark energy began to gather and took form, attaching its self to my back before it lashed out at the creature. Two tendrils of dark energy took form and launched straight at the creature, the ends shifting into wolf heads before it began to bite and tear away at the creature. As the creature was ripped to pieces things seemed to fade into darkness until nothing was left aside from me. When things faded to darkness I slowly spun around as I looked around, searching for any source of light. " Hello? " I called out as I shifted my gaze from side to side while scanning the area. My call out to someone was met with silence and the endless darkness that surrounded me. After a few moments longer things seem to come to life as the darkness begins to fade, revealing a dark three lined meadow with rain falling from the sky and thunder crashing all around. Standing in the meadow I begin to shift my gaze around once again, looking around as the rain crashes down upon me and light flashes with each bolt of thunder that strikes the forest around me. I bring my gaze to rest upon a creature that appears a few feet in front of me, simply standing looking at me. Much like the one's I had faced before this one appeared to be completely void of color, almost as if it was a shadow. I looked at the figure, glancing over it for a moment wondering what exactly it was going to do. The figure stood there looking at Valkirst for a moment before it reached over to it side and took a hold of the hilt of a sword and pulled it from the ground before it dashed forwards into a charge straight at Valkirst. I neglected to notice the sword until it had grabbed it and now that it charged straight at me I began to step back as I searched for a weapon of my own. As I shifted my gaze searching for a weapon I spotted one, sticking out of the ground a few feet from me. Turning my attention away from the weapon I looked back to the figure that had started to charge me since it should have already been with in range to attack. As I looked to where it last was I noticed that it was no longer there. Since the figure was not there I glanced around again finding it nowhere in sight. With out haste I begin to move, quickly rushing over to where the sword is stuck in the ground and grab the hilt before I begin to pull it from the ground. The creature that had charged Valkrist appears out of mid air and launches into an attack. Striking Valkirst with the weapon it had before he could react, knocking Valkirst through the air. I managed to tighten my grip on the sword in the ground before the creature struck me with the sword he had, though it had only hit me with the flat site of the blade and knocked me through the air. As I hit the ground I released my grip on the sword and rolled a few feet away from it before I came to a stop, letting out a grunt of pain as I began to get back up. The creature began to advance on Valkirst after knocking him away. After climbing to my feet I reached out and grabbed the sword I had dropped and as I held it it felt familiar. Lifting my gaze I look to the creature walking towards me and glared at it, " .. You, bastard. " I say in a murmur as I grip the hilt of the sword. The creature let out a hiss and charged at Valkirst again. This time when the creature charged me I stood read and as it came closer it began to slash at me with its weapon. As it started slashing at me I used the sword I had picked up to block and deflect each of its attacks. The creature continued to assault Valkirst with its attacks, not letting up with them. Though I kept blocking and deflecting its attacks the creature continued attacking me, not let giving me an opening so I could counter attack. The creature drew back its weapon and unleashed a powerful slash, knocking Valkirst away once again. After knocking him away a second time it charged at him, though as it did two others appeared out of no where, each one bearing down on Valkirst ready to strike. I had been knocked away and taken my eyes off the creature for a moment and when I turned my eyes to it again I found that it now had two friends attacking me with it, a bit of a shocker. For a moment I closed my eyes, expecting the end to come again but I quickly opened my eyes, not going to let that happen again. As I watched the three come in at me I focused and readied myself to put up the best defense I hoped I could against the three. Moments before the three attacked me something happened, a light engulfed me for a second and as it faded I stood somewhere else. Quickly turning I looked over at the three, some how having dodged the attack though at the moment I didn't know how I had done such a thing. It didn't take long for the three to find Valkirst again and begin there advance on him once again. They began to advance on me again and I gripped the hilt of the sword tightly once again as I watched the three. As I watched the three advance towards me something came back to me, a quick set of images flashing through my mind, showing me something before everything around me froze. After everything around me had frozen I glanced around, a bolt of thunder had been frozen before it could strike a tree and it looked amazing, the rain had been frozen in mid air, some even frozen as they hit the ground. As I glanced around at everything frozen something in the back of my mind told me I couldn't hold this for long. Turning my attention back to the three I seen they too were frozen like everything else around me. With them frozen I knew now I had my opening to deal with them. With a faint growl I quickly dashed forwards as I brought up the sword and as I came to the first one I thrust out with it, sinking it into the chest of the creature, piercing the blade straight through the creature before yanking it out and spinning around, coming down with the blade and cleaving it into the second creature. After sinking the blade into the second one I yank it out and turn my attention to the third and bring the blade up into the air before I quickly swing down with it, slicing into the creatures neck and cutting through it, slicing its head off. As the creatures head falls to the ground everything begins to fade to black as it had done before as I feel a great wave of fatigue strike me causing me to fall over passing out.

Total WC: 2842
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed)   Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Lost But Not Forgotten (Closed)
Page 1 of 1