Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]

Go down 
+2
Datorru
LittleMariko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Grunty sat on the roof of a building in the more business-oriented part of the lower commons, beyond the convenience stores where the more rural, old-fashioned shops stood. She was here to collect from a butcher who'd told her off last night, but her purpose here was to make an example of him and any workers he may have heard nearby. She was fairly sure she could handle this on her own, but all the same, she wanted there to be some intimidation going on before she actually moved in for a kill. Rain poured down freely, which would likely increase the range of her electrical attacks, a very pleasant thing indeed. Her eyes narrowed in the darkness as she took a deep breath and let loose a sound she used every now and then, formerly to call members of her group: a bone chilling banshee shriek that cracked around the area.
Two men toiled below, taking some frozen meats out of a truck. "You heard something, Ted?"
"Probably an owl. Shitty weather we're having, usually birds ain't out."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Nagi-moon2

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The night was crying and Nagi wasn't helping its emotion. He was hunting, for he had not eaten in a couple of days. He normally didnt after seeing Atilla, for he felt some sort of guilt. But eventually the hunger took over. It always did. He was on top of a building, looking down at a group of umbrellas open in an ally way. There was a deal going on between some dealers. And not the customer and dealer type. But the high profile case of money and case of drugs deal. Nagi was already transformed and he was starting to drool as he imagined just how he was about to feast. Suddenly he heard a shriek, one that could only belong to one person. He lifted his head to listen just encase he was mistaken, he was slightly disappointed when he wasn't. He looked at the ally again and the dealers were splitting ways. Nagi growled in frustration, and took off towards the cry. It only took him a few minutes and after leaping off one final building he landed a about ten feet away from Grunty. "You called." He said in a low growl. Normally he would transform back to a human, but after their last meeting he was a little on the protective side. And he was still hungry, right after he did what she needed he would find those guys again.
Wordcount: ---

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

The vixen was almost surprised when the lycan appeared near her. She blinked her large, amber eyes at the lycan, still transformed. "Hey, 'sup?" she asked shortly, trotting over to him and taking her eyes off of her targets for the moment. Lowering her head, she came around to his back leg and moved until she was rubbing her entire body against him, like a cat. "I'll tell ye what we're doing nao, but thing's've changed since I last saw ye, eh? Ies gonna go down there and talk to them guys. There's three of them, after Ies done talkin' we're gonna kill two. How'dye like that plan?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]He saw her slightly suprised look. And that was strange, for he had never been able to sneak up on her beofre. But she then moved over to him and rubbed her body on him. To say that he didnt enjoy it was a lie. He lost focus for a moment but when she started speaking again he snapped back to it. "This isnt what you usually are up to. Have you decided to change your buisness around? This kind of seems like protection to me." He then let out the canine equivalent of snort. "Doesnt matter though. Do you mind ifI eat the two we kill. I am in the mood to feast." He said a bit of drool coming from his fangs.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"Protection?" she questioned briefly, her head tilted to the side. "I guess ye could call it that." She crouched and crept closer to the precipice. "Eh, Ies gonna be eating caviar and other such expensive shit if this gets off the ground, eh? I guess for takin the time to help me ye can has both. Wait until ye see one of them try to run."
Without further commentary, the dark fox disappeared into the equally dark thin air, reappearing before the one known as Ted as he closed the door, having finished putting the meat in the freezer for tonight. "Good evening, gentlemen," she chirped in a very formal, polite tone.
"Eh, A talking fox? Rick, am I seeing things?"
"Naw, man, that's weird..."
"I am the lady who wanted to sell you the insurance packet earlier. The solicitor you threw out rather rudely, I was." The men still seemed in awe, neither of them owned the store, but Ted had been working the night she'd arrived in human form. "No matter, it's not important that you recognize me..." The little fox's body began to dissolve into a dark sort of mist that flowed up and began to curve and orbit around her form, her skeleton stretching, growing, cracking, turning black, her tail extending into a lengthy collection of bone that doubled her now massive length. Four footed, she stood as tall as the man, and their shoulders were parallel, though her toothy, bone-covered snout was near the ground as she snarled, her neck a bristling mass of onyx hair, "...you will be dying shortly."
Both of the men shrieked and bolted for the empty truck. The one known as Ted managed to get in the driver's side and his wheels began squealing against the wet street. Rick wasn't as lucky, as his coworker had neglected to unlock the passenger's side in fear and as the truck took off he fell against the watery asphalt.
The hellfox ignored the one on the ground. Instead, her anger was directed at Ted, who had told her off so rudely. Her void powers allowed her to phase through the metal of the back of the truck right before it managed to rumble off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]Grunty mentioned eating the expensive fish egg stuff. Nagi had never been one for all that. He had never been one for material items in general. But he watched from above as she confronted the two men. He heard everything that was being said and decided that she had offered them a sort of protection. She then changed again, into a form Nagi had never seen before. Some sort of bone demonic creature. At seeing her the two men made a dash for it. This is what Nagi was to wait for. The one that didnt make it into the truck began to make a dash for the store itself. Nagi jumped from his spot and landed in front of the man before he could make it to the door. He rose to his full height and the made froze in fear. Nagi smirked and then let out a massive roar that sent the mad flying across the street and slamming into a wall. The human's body bounced and was about to fall to the ground when suddenly Nagi's hand wrapped around his neck and slammed him back into the wall. "Should have been nice to the lady." He growled as he crushed the man's neck and then let the body drop. He was tempted to eat the person right then and there but he figured he better go after the truck.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Grunty shook her head out, her impish ears coming around like satellite dishes and pointing forward with a fiendish comprehension of the situation. Everything in this truck was made of metal, and she was feeling particularly destructive tonight. Stomping once, a wave of electricity surged through the truck that made it magnetic, and with a motion to the side, she ripped some random things in the front end of the truck, messing up the transmission or the engine or whatever it was that made these weird things go. She could hear the man struggling with the ignition, trying to figure out what had gone wrong with the truck and if the thing was still chasing him, but Grunty tore out of the side of the truck and walked casually up to the door on the driver's side.
Taking the handle in her mouth, she ripped the door off of its hinges and jumped in after the man. He screamed, as a pig before its killer screams, the demon grew philosophical. "Odd that ye sell meat and yer about to become it, eh?"
Without waiting for his response, she leaned down and grabbed his upper leg, breaking it in her heavy jaws. He wasn't bad looking. Perhaps if she wasn't upset at him she would've partook of some more entertaining activities, but for the moment, she was in a hurry. Besides, there would be more people who would refuse in the future. These guys needed to be dead before the manager knew what happened... at least for the full frightening effect. The things you imagine are much scarier than the things you see, generally speaking.
Ted was saying something, but she wasn't really paying it any attention as she shattered his other leg and, taking his arm in her teeth, dragged him back towards the butcher shop for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]Nagi was about to go after the truck when he saw it stop. And then from the side of it came grunty. After a few other events she began to drag the man back towads him. Once they were close enough Nagi smiled showing his fangs. "Never seen you like this before. Pretty dark, I like it." He said as he walked around her looking her over. He noticed that Ted was still alive, both his legs broke, but alive. "So this the one you need to leave alive, or you just taking your time with him. Cause if not im pretty hungry."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:57 pm

The beast reverted to her smaller form and scratched her chin disinterestedly with a hind leg. The white on her face and chest were caked with gore, but she didn't seem to mind much. "Living, dying, as long as he doesn't get to go home after this. You can finish him off if you like, I assume ye'd like to eat fresh, eh?"
She spread her toes and held them up to a flickering street light, as though there were something unusual on her claws. "I has to go talk to the manager."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]The demon had changed back to her fox form and told Nagi to go ahead with the killing. And he didnt hesitate to do so. He walked up to the crippled man slowly letting the fear build up more and more. It made the blood pump through the body faster and made it much more tasty. At the peak of his fear Nagi dove in and started eating him alive. His screams were loud and long. Until Nagi engulfed his heart and then the screams ceased. It only took a few moments for Nagi to eat what he found tasty in a human. That left enough for Grunty to get her desired effect for the manager.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 pm

The fox waited patiently, her tongue lolling out in sort of a smile at the man's terror and pain, and she waited patiently for the lycan to finish wolfing down the still living man until he could scream no more. Trotting forward carefully, she placed her jaws around the ragged, tattered skeleton and dragged it back, right up to the doorstep, where she posed it, reaching for the doorknob. She shifted up to her human appearance, grinning at the Nagi as though they were preparing some elaborate prank. "Now, keep looking fierce and evil, okay?" She turned and shouted, "Hey!" towards the door.
A portly, bald man stepped out grouchily. "We're clo... oh... my... God... AH!"
He tried to run back in the building, but Grunty grabbed him by the wrists, pulling him forward before slamming his back against the closed door. "Now now..." she said cheerily. "That won't save you. What will save you is buying my protection plan before it's too late. My friend's very hungry, aren't you, Brother wolf?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Lance_12

It had been a while since I had heard the familiar sound of Grunty's meeting call, but I had not forgotten it, though I had originally been reluctant to catch up with her. It had been a while since I had seen her and I wasn't sure about my affiliation with her any more. However curiosity got the better of me and sent me on a trek across the Lower Commons, tracking down Grunty.

When I first came upon Grunty, I found that she was not alone, that other male was with her so I decided to hang back and simply watch and see what happened. Having not long before Nagi decided to make a meal of the man, I stood atop a building and watched them and when Nagi began to eat the man, I couldn't help but shake my head faintly at his actions. My gaze shifted to Grunty and I began to watch her for a moment before the door to a building opened, at first I thought she was going to attack the guy but instead she began speaking to him. I waited a moment longer before I finally decided to make myself know and speak up, " I can understand why Grunty would want to eat the male, but I can't see why you would want to eat the male. You being a male your self.. " I said, my words directed at Nagi. After speaking to Nagi I turned my gaze to Grunty, addressing her now, " Hello Grunty, what do you need of me? " I said in a rather dull tone as I looked at the female demon. Unlike Nagi, I was still in my human form.

Post WC: 284
Total WC: 284

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]Nagi took notice that the other lycan had come around. He figured as much for the call wasn't just to him. But he could not have appeared at a worse time. For here Grunty was trying to intimidate this old man and yet Lance was under cutting Nagi. He ignored Lance and took a few steps into the moon light rising to full height. Allowing the old man to see his blood soaked fur. "Listen to her old man. Despite what this idiot thinks, ill eat anything I can get my hands on. That includes old people." He said

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 pm

It was a call that he hadn't heard grace the streets for sometimes. The oni snickered as the wind pressed against him in his flight through the air, a chill his fiery spirit would have none of as he always seemed to radiate his own source of heat. It was only a shame that he couldn't have answered it promptly, having found himself caught up in a bit of demon conflict. A few moments afterwards and the life force of a spirit taken away tonight, and Shou was well on his way, riding atop a flame of disc in the direction he'd heard the call. The oni was well aware there'd be company, understanding that Grunty's call always seemed to attract the two lycans she associated with. That would be all right if the dogs didn't see fit to attacking eachother as they did last time.. Shou grinned as he doubted he could hold himself back from physically interfering and playing his own hand in some fun. Eventually he would come to spot the group assembled in front of some sort of shop, the other spirit pressing some man against the closed door to the building. Both the dogs seemed to be in presence, one of them all ready transformed and looking as if he'd taken a kill. The oni came over the scene and dismissed the disc of flame, allowing him to drop from the sky and come to land some distance to Lance's side. Fire seemed to lash around him from his foot as the bottom of his shoe struck against the pavement, fading away around him harmlessly. "Heh. Looks like you guys have been having some fun, then."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 pm

The woman blinked, having found two additional friends at the scene as her own hands were tied.
The butcher had turned an almost blue shade of white, his eyes wide with fear. Here were a giant wolf thing, a man who rode in on fire without burning himself, and an albino, not to mention one of the desecrated corpses of his employees.
A logical man, he began to wail out, "I'll buy it! I'll buy 200! Please, I beg you, I have a family..."
Grunty turned her attention back to her new client, smiling pleasantly as she released him. "Why thank you! You won't be disappointed. Won't you be a good little man and give us all of your earnings for today, and by that I mean at least a thousand?" The man seemed hesitant. His business was in the lower commons, it was all he could do to feed his previously mentioned family. The woman lowered her face a little bit, her eyes glowing ominously as a dark expression came across her visage. "Is there a problem?"
The man took another look at the gang before him and shook his head rapidly, retreating into the shop, "No ma'am, no ma'am..."
That matter having been settled, Grunty grinned broadly. "Brother Lance! Shou, how've you been?" she crowed, giving the lycan a hug, then the oni. "I didn't expect y'all to show... well, I guess I did, huh? Ah! I should tell you, we're no longer selling drugs! Also, we're going to be doing things a little bit differently, I want things to be more professional. I'm looking for money and power in this area, and intimidation and killing seem to be the fastest way towards these things, wouldn't you all agree?"
Her voice was much more formal and grammatically correct than it usually was, the tone she'd used when dealing with the butcher.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 pm

A small mouse's head would come slowly from Shou's pocket. Her eyes were closed and her whiskers were limp as they twitched dully in the air. She was almost certainly still asleep, but she was one prone to sleepwalking and sleeptalking. "Mmmm..." she began. "Wolf-sama... would you please... get the cookies out of the oven? I think they are burning. Peter is making up an awful lot of noise."
Her grip loosened, and she fell back in, snoozing on.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

It seemed Nagi was ignoring my comment about what he eat, no matter though, if he wanted to eat a male, then that was his prerogative. Shou came to land next to me, I glanced to him for a moment before turning my attention back to what was taking place between Grunty, Nagi, and the man. It appeared that what ever Grunty was doing and offering the man worked, he wanted to buy whatever it was she is offering and there is no telling what it is with her. When Grunty embraced me in a hug I brought an arm up and lightly returned the gesture before she pulled away and went to give Shou a hug. As she moved to Shou to give him a hug, I glanced at Shou once again before looking away, listening as Grunty spoke of what she wished to do with her little group. While listening to Grunty I looked to Nagi once more, watching him for a moment before looking away, " I see. So you are moving from a petty drug dealer to someone that strong arms people and bullies them into what you want? " I said as I turned my gaze back to Grunty, " .. And you expect me to help you with this? "

Post WC: 216
Total WC: 500

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:39 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]Nagi would take notice of the smell of burnt air. He would turn to see Shou landing on a flaming disc. He liked that demon so he didnt mind that he was around, it was Lance that was bugging him. He was about to say something to the mutt when he suddenly noticed Atilla pop out of Shou's pocket. His eyes went wide and he quickly looked to Grunty to see if she had noticed. Then Lance made his comment as if he wasn't going to help Grunty. If it wasn't for the distraction of Atilla NAgi would have snapped his head off for being insubordinate to her. "You would follow her when she was a drug dealer, but suddenly you have morals? Your worse than human women." He said hoping the other lycan would get worked up by the comment. If he said one more thing out of line he would not hesitate to gut him. Wordcount: ---

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 pm

The oni blinked at the sound of Atilla's voice, glancing down to his pocket to see the rat poking out. Apparently she got into a little bit of some sleeptalk, the demon simply chuckling as he returned his attention to the group. There was no sense in taking the matter any further than a simple amusement, deciding instead to respond to those who were awake. From what he could make out, there were all ready sparks of tension flying between the two lycans once more. Lance seemed disturbed and unwilling to follow in Grunty's new line of work, where the woman had just forced the man into submitting as her customer, while Nagi remained ever loyal and respective to her goals. As Shou's thoughts wondered whether he'd have the luck to see a werewolf fight this night, his gaze was on the female spirit, a smirk on his lips. "So what is it you're selling around this time, Grunty?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 pm

"You haven't eaten that yet?" she asked Shou casually, pointing at his pocket. "You really should before it gets old..."
She turned suddenly opened her mouth to talk to Lance, but it seemed Nagi stepped in to defend her. It was a nice thing for him to do, but she wanted to appear strong in this situation, not one in need of defending necessarily. She held her hands out horizontally and waved them up and down with her words, as though the argument could be suppressed with a mere motion. Before she would reply to Shou, she had to make something clear to her old friend. Turning, she spoke to him very politely and cheerily, putting honest warmth into her voice. "Look, Brother Lance, we're friends, right? And as your friend, you know the last thing I would ever want you to do is force you to follow me into such a dangerous thing. You are free to leave or stay, I don't expect anything of you, and you don't owe me anything. Having said that, if you choose to stick around the first act of insubordination will be your last in this fair city of ours. You don't seem to play well with others, and I don't want to put you in a situation where you will feel uncomfortable and necessitate my chasing you away."
Without skipping a beat, she continued on to explain the scheme. "Well, smaller demons run from us, right? That means if we're around people have relative peace, peace that Division 12 doesn't provide to the businesses down here. Additionally, I at least, tend to only attack the homeless and destitute. I don't attack businesses, even though I could. I think these people would prefer to pay me for the protection from other spirits I offer than for me to decide to simply gut their businesses and take the money myself. All I ask is a percentage of their earnings. I'll even go attack their competition., there's really nothing to lose, and it's much more efficient for making money than drug sales, I would say. I plan to use this money for expansion and buying a house, but I want my network to be large and for that I'll need personnel," she paused and cast a broad gaze around her circle of comrades.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm

When the sounds of another voice caught my ears my gaze shifted to Shou and to the pocket that held the little mouse that appeared to be sleep talking. With the comment from Nagi my attention quickly shifted from the little mouse to Nagi, my gaze narrowed into a glare as I looked at him, though I couldn't help but grain faintly at his wordless challenge. Perhaps I should teach him a lesson? I thought to myself as I looked at him, but before I could give the idea to much thought Grunty began speaking and my attention shifted back to her, the glare fading. As she spoke to me I listened to what she had to say. From what she was saying it sounded as if our little deal wasn't in effect any more, so, was there really a reason for me to remain with her and her little group? And then came something that sounded like a threat from her and with it I cast my gaze away from her. When she finished speaking to me she simply continued though shifting the topic to something else. As the topic changed I took a step away and turned my back to the group and lifted my gaze to the sky as I listened to what Grunty was saying, waiting patiently for her to finish.

When she finished speaking I spoke up, " You would do well to hold your tongue Nagi, unless you want to lose it. Though, that may be an improvement. " I said, my comments meant for Nagi. With Nagi out of the way I continued speaking, " Shou... It is good to see you again. We should get together for some training again some time. " I added, turning to face the group. I looked at Shou and gave a faint nod, " Perhaps you can tell me who your little friend is some time. " as I added the comment I glanced towards the pocket which should hold the little mouse that had spoken moments ago. Finally I turn my attention back to Grunty as I begin to address her, " If you wish to remain 'friends' I would advice against idle threats my dear Grunty. That goes for your life as well. " while speaking I step forwards once again, moving over to Grunty, " We still have a deal together I believe, and that deal means I will help you... If it is still in effect. " Coming to a stop next to Grunty I brought a hand up and placed it on her shoulder, " We do enjoy killing and causing pain, so if you don't mind, give me a moment to change and we can play, alright? ". As I finished, I flicked my tongue out to lick Grunty's cheek, flashing her a grin before I began to pull away from the group. While pulling away from the group, I pulled my coat off and tossed it to the ground before I allowed the transformation into a woylf begin to consume me.

Post WC: 511
Total WC: 1,011

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[size=9]The ful moon. The moon had a strange power over things. On the planet itself it caused the seas to act wild or calm. In humans it had a similar effect with blood pressure. But in Lycans ithe volume was turned up to a whole nother level to those that harness its powers. Nagi had never really thought of it, he just thought the full moon was a burdin that made him transform against his will. But something changed, it must have been his anger, his desire to hate this other lycan. He was already near the edge and Lance had not only pushed him with hiis threat for Nagi to hold his tongue. But he kicked him over the edge when threatening Grunty's life and then spit on him on the way down by licking her cheek. He knew how strong Lance was and he found himself drawing power from the full moon to make him much much stronger. The second Lance turned his back to the group Nagi seized the moment.
For the most part Lycans were extremely powerful and near unstoppable during a full moon. But their greatest weakness was in between transformations. When thei body's were twisting and changing. I make it very difficult to defend ones self. Nagi knew this and with that knowledge he struck.
Lance had no sooner tossed his coat and just started transforming when Nagi would be upon him. His massive hands would slam on either side of Lance's head. His fingers and claws sunk into his face, theindex fingers sinking into his eye sockets grabbing a firm hold of the skull. And all at once he would rip the skull in half tearing the whole pie into two bowls. Leaving the brain to suspend in the air for a millisecond until it fell. Nagi then let out a ferocious howl into the night. Letting everyone there and all over the lower commons know he was victorious.

Learned from 750 of last 1070 words typed this thread
» Superhuman Strength (Passive)
Gives the Woylf increased brawn that could easily rip a human in half increasing its strength during a full moon.
Effect: Strength attribute is Ascended

Critical Strikes:
If you are attacked in a critical area with a weapon or sharp object and cannot block, there is a high chance it may kill you by default. “Critical area” usually means an unguarded head or throat.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

The oni chuckled at how much attention Atilla seemed to draw in from the group. Grunty had proposed the ridiculous idea of eating the mouse, as if the little thing could even be considered a treat to him. And besides, this was his lover after all that he kept nestled within his pocket. In regard to Lance, the oni regarded him with a smirk. "Of course. You could even meet her, if you'd like." He would respond, before his arms crossed over his chest and he pondered on what Grunty had mentioned. The business was not unlike what he did as a human, though the service was quite obviously forced upon the customer. It seemed as if they were protecting the humans from themselves as much as they were outside threats. It was interesting, to say the least, not finding any distaste in the topic. He would refrain from killing humans, true, but it wasn't his problem if the weaker ones found themselves being taken advantage of. Besides, thats how the world was supposed to function first and foremost anyways. Only the strong would survive.
He glanced back over to Lance, raising a brow at the man's return fire of a threat to Grunty. More sparks of tension, even between the two of them. It was amazing how he himself didn't seem to get into any of that with the lycan.. especially considering how much he enjoyed a fight! He knew Lance, though, had trained with him on occassion. It didn't so much bother him that he chose to enter his woylf mode, since Nagi stood proud and tall in his own.
The oni's eyes then widened suddenly at the movements of the all ready transformed woylf, heading towards Lance swiftly. Perhaps he had started a trend of saving these lycan's tails from one another, or perhaps he just wanted to get in on a little piece of action. Whatever the case, Shou knew he couldn't hope to make it to the spot in time by foot to intervene, but he did chant swiftly. "Infernal flames, burst and rise!" The oni shouted, igniting into being a wall of flame that would part the two werewolves from one another. The idea was to rebuke the beast from his path to kill the other, or at least slow him in his charge, the lion within him irked a little at the disgrace of attacking one's back. These dogs seemed to hold little pride, though. "How quick you two act.. heh."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 pm

"Oy!" Grunty barked bad-naturedly. "You two! What's yer problems, eh? Y'all always fightin'."
More or less involuntarily, sparks began to encircle her form. "One more peep out of either of y'all and I'm blowin' ye to hell, eh? Ye two can kill each other after the meetin... or I guess what I intends to say is, I can't force y'all to be good, but I can take both of ye at once. Ies askin' nice, just... simmer down, why won't ya? It's rude to interrupt."
The woman seemed very much irked and prepared to enforce the peace of the meeting, but at the same time her voice got calmer, as though she were trying not to provoke either of them.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 pm

"The end of peace is the end of life and the end of every happiness..." The mouse emerged once more, seeming jostled a bit by the movements of the other and all but awakened by the voices shouting all around her, above all the sound of the oni chanting. "Takashou-sama... fire... help... mmnh... I will lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from?"
The sky above them began to pour down dry rain in the area of a house surrounding the little kami. The spell was random, but in leaning over to cast it, she lost her grip on the pocket around her and fell down, smacking her little jaw against the pavement at the end of her chant.
Without delay, she began sobbing little mouse tears with very loud squeaks. "My mouth..." she wept.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am

After tossing my coat aside and begging my transformation I seen Nagi as he launched himself from the ground and came straight towards me. I wasn't sure if I had time to react to his attack and I knew that I could do little to him while in my human form so if he got to me before I transformed I would be severely handicapped if we were to battle. Before Nagi could get to me something happened that was a bit unexpected. A wall of flame burst to life between me and Nagi, I instantly knew who produced the wall of flame. Luckily my transformation was still in its early stages so I am still able to move. Since the barrier of flame halted Nagi's advance I began to step back, away from the barrier of flames. I only managed to get a few steps away before the pain began to assault me from the inside. The pain caused me to tople over and grab my sides as I gritted my teeth. " Shit, if Nagi continues his advance I wont be able to do anything. " I thought to myself as the transformation began to work its way through me. I hoped that Shou's flames would keep him at bay long enough for me to finish transforming. As it continued I began to scratch at my clothing and skin until claws burst through the tips of my fingers and then I began to rip away clothing and flesh. I continued ripping away bits as the transformation continued, changing me from my human form and into my woylf form until it finally came to its conclusion.

Post WC: 279
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Once again the male demon interfered in a confrontation between the two lycans. Last time he had blocked Lance's attack. This time he had blocked Nagi's attack. In the rage he was in he would have simply ignored the flames but Grunty had voiced her opinion on what he was doing. She didnt like it,but it wasn't the threat of his life that made Nagi stop it was just that she didnt want it. Even though the white lycan had not once but twice disrespected her. Threatened her life, and licked her. Now the licking may have not effected Grunty but Nagi hated it. With a long snarl Nagi began to back away from the wall of flame. Not turning his back to Lance. He wanted to tell Grunty that she was a fool for making a threat on Lance's life on disrespect and not following though with it when he did it again. But he let it drop. the moon was giving him strength and right now he felt that not even Grunty could kill him.
[/b]

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Though his heart began to race with the idea of fighting a lycan now, Atilla made yet another appearance onto the scene, even going as far to tumble out of his pocket. The oni's thoughts shifted from the group as he kneeled down before the mouse on the ground, chuckling lightly. "Easy, Atilla. You all right?" He asked, one hand moving to stroke the rodent's fur before the other took her up into the palm of his hand, standing up to his feet once more. "If you wanted to sleep, you probably should have just stayed at home, eh? My pocket ain't too cozy of a spot." Shou snickered, especially considering the movements and battles he usually found himself in. He dropped the mouse onto his shoulder while his gaze returned to the trio.
With two transformed lycans out on the scene, Shou wondered if Grunty's claim to take the both of them on was a threat in the face of the dogs. Surely with their enormous strengths combined.. well, he had to admit, it'd be one hell of a fight. With the group quieted down, Shou could hardly contain himself as he chuckled out loud, "I see this group's as chaotic as ever.. heheh, not a bad thing though. In chaos, I find comfort." The red orbs looked towards Grunty, briefly wondering if she would pester him any more about the kamikonjou he had with him. Before she could, he would suggest, "To business then?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

The soothing presence and touch of her lover managed to calm the little mouse down, and she smiled, one hand-like paw touching her sore jaw. "When you are still, you are very warm," she answered, believing that his pocket was very cozy in the traditional sense of the word. She liked to be close to him, and it worried her a bit when he was out among the vicious spirits of the night, though she knew such a thing was unreasonable. He was probably more capable of taking care of himself than she was.
She snuggled up against the oni's neck and looked around at the group, trying to figure out what was going on. She recognized one of the lycans and, to her horror, she recognized Grunty. The colorless mouse became even paler as she stared at the she-devil, her eyes wide in fear as she froze then, began to shiver wordlessly.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

The sparks gently settled down to the ground from which they came and disappeared into the asphalt without so much as smoke. The other lycan transformed still, so they would probably have to go trash someplace or other tonight to take full advantage of the situation and to keep hostilities down. "Bah, chaos... I guess that's yer thing. But..." Grunty looked up at the spot where the shiny cloud from the enhancing ability had once been. She felt a little stronger now, and she only recalled seeing such a power displayed once before; a hitorinji did it. Though she could tell the other oni was trying to change the subject, she walked closer to him, squinting hard and looking at the immobile creature very studiously, still not comprehending the nature of the mouse's relationship with this member of hers. Somehow the little thing looked familiar, but she couldn't place where she'd seen the kami in this form before. "Pretty nice ability she got there, seems useful. I don't recognize mice, they all looks the same. I think I seen this one before, eh? Is I mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Now that my transformation was complete, I claw at the pavement for a moment before hitting it with my fist and finally raising from the ground to stand up fully. It appeared Nagi was no longer willing to follow through with his desire to fight me, what a shame, I wanted to teach the mutt a lesson. But I was not here for such things, at least not at the moment, not if I could help it. Looking across the span between me and Nagi, I let a faint growl escape me as my gaze shifted into a light glare for a moment while looking at him. Now that I had sent Nagi a non verbal threat I shifted my attention away from him and looked to Shou first. He had thrown up a barrier of fire between myself and Nagi in order to prevent the attack, for that I was thankful, and I decided to express my thanks, " ... Thank you... Shou. " When I noticed the little critter on his shoulder, I looked at it for a moment, it looked to be rather afraid of something, though in this crowed there was no telling. Turning my head I looked to Grunty, " It would be wise to put a leash on your friend there. I came with out the intent to fight any of you, but if he tries again, I will have no choice but to deal with him, understood? " As I spoke I moved closer to Grunty. My mood had been ran a foul thanks to the actions of the mutt an and thanks to that I meant every word of my statement. Looking away from Grunty, I looked to the scared little critter resting on Shou's shoulder and spoke once again, though this time I spoke with a more caring tone, " Hello there little one. " I said, first trying to get the attention of the little critter, " What would your name be? " I inquired as I brought a hand up and slowly reached out with it, extending a single finger out towards the little critter, a light smile forming on my face, " My name is Lance. " Out of a kind of respect for Shou I was attempting to be kind to the little critter on Shou's shoulder and start off on the good foot rather then the bad one, so to speak.

Post WC: 405
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi sniffed the air and smelled the fear coming from Atilla. In his rage he had almost forgotten that she was there. Lance may not have known why the mouse was scared but Nagi did. Shou was her lover and Nagi was a friend. She had no reason to fear another Lycan, so that left one person, Grunty. Atilla knew of Grunty and even knew part of her past. Its how Nagi came upon the knowledge himself. Lance through a silent and then verbal threat at NAgi. But Nagi paid no more notice to him. The fool would be lying on the ground right now with his skill ripped open if it wasn't for Shou. His focus staid on Atilla and Grunty but he commented to Lance. "You talk big for one that was just protected. But that flame would not have stopped me, I forced myself to. Just know this, I spared your life tonight." He said only looking at Lance but not turning his snout towards him. The white mutt was no longer a problem it was the relationship of Atilla and Grunty that worried him.
[/b]

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Atilla seemed to draw all sorts of attention now, especially after she had casted her enhancing rains over the area. That was fine by him, though. Lance seemed to approach the mouse in a friendly manner, which was a little unfitting of the entire werewolf appearance he now gave off. Interesting, though, was Grunty's comment of having seen the mouse before. As far as he knew, he hadn't introduced the two of them at any time.. he wondered whether they'd even seen eachother before. The oni took a glance towards the rat on his shoulder, feeling her shake lightly upon him. "Hmm? Atilla.." He seemed a little concerned by the fact and noted the rodent's gaze had been upon the other spirit here. Now that was curious. "Why don't you come out in your human form, eh? You'll feel better." Shou suggested, thinking rats were all ready terribly paranoid by their own behavior, looking to free the angel from the apparent fear she gave off.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm

The mouse continued to quiver, nodding slowly at the suggestion that she shift into her more humanoid form, but unable to speak and thus respond to the white lycan approaching her. If Shou asked her to, that means it must be safe to do so, she reasoned, finally convincing herself to hop off of Shou's shoulder onto the ground and, once there, shift up to her human form in a short burst of light.
Of course, in human form her behavior was hardly different. She shyly hid behind her husband and peeked over his shoulder at the object of her terror, holding on to the oni like a security blanket, her face drained of color. "You tried to eat me..." she said very quietly, her gaze never leaving Grunty. Somehow she didn't feel safe enough to socially interact with anyone until that filthy creature was gone.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

The demoness seemed surprised by the fact that the mouse could change into something other than a mouse. Of course, it was probably a mistake on her part to assume that food couldn't shift into other food, but such was the simplicity of her world. "Eh? I try to eat a lot of mice, you really shouldn't take it personal. Surprised to see ye still alive, then. I don't recall missing any mice..." Putting her arms behind her head, she took a short, circular walk, seeming to recall something when she came back to her point of origin. "Oh yea! Yer that rat I gave to him when he left the group the first time, eh? Ah... been awhile. Didn't know ye was a spirit."
She held her hand to her chin in thought for a moment, turning again. It seems he'd found a creature with a lot of useful magic... better yet, she was easily intimidated. That was good, if she had more spells like that, she could contribute very nicely to the group. Suddenly, she whirled about, pointing her finger in a manner that made the kami jump despite the distance between them. "She in or out?" The question was addressed to Shou, but the manner in which it was said implied that if anyone had a problem with her for whatever reason, now would be the time to talk.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 pm

After addressing the little critter, I waited to see if she would return the gesture and respond to me, however it appeared she wasn't going to. Instead, I watch as she jumps from Shou's shoulder before a burst of light comes from her as she transform into a human form before hiding behind Shou. Now, I am a bit confused about what exactly she is, I knew Shou and Grunty were both demons, but it appeared as if they both had a normal human form and were able to transform into monsters, but this little critter was just a little animal and then transformed into a human, is she some sort of possessed animal or something that can change into a human... like a reverse werewolf or something along those lines? Since the critter seemed uninterested in speaking to me I retracted my hand and looked to Grunty, first expecting her to bring up what we were going to night. When she began to move I continued watching her as she made a circle before coming to stop where she had started and began speaking once again. What Grunty had to say shed some light on the subject of what the new person was. So she was some sort of spirit, interesting.. I began to move away from Grunty and moved to where I had dropped my coat. Coming to as top I picked my coat up and tossed it over my shoulder before I looked back at Grunty and the others, " Are we going to stand here and talk or go and do something? "

Post WC: 267
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Nagi-moon2[center]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Atilla transformed and made it clear just why she was afraid of Grunty. There was a chance that Atilla didnt know just who Grunty was. Nor did Grunty realize this was the same spirit that He had told Grunty about. It was very strange how neither of them put some of the pieces together but he guessed it was better this way. Nagi simply stood and waited, not trying to bring more attention to himself than he already had. The night had started off nice and now it was just annoying. And on top of it all his fur was wet.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

The accusation Atilla made of Grunty brought about a furrow of his brow. Often Atilla had seemed to find situations were she was prey to some demon lurking about, though he never might have guessed that Grunty would have been the antagonist on one of those occassions. Then another thing that the yokai stated troubled him even further, mentioning that she had given him the rat. It was true, she had suddenly appeared out of his pocket one night rather randomly, but again.. it was a detail he couldn't have possibly seen coming. Distracting him from his mixed thoughts, Grunty asked him straightforwardly whether Atilla would be in on the group or not. Feeling suddenly protective of the woman, he simply shook his head. "She's with me, but I can't allow her to take part in anything we.. anything that this group does." He stated firmly, starting to question whether he should be getting himself involved with Grunty either. She had supposedly threatened his love, the one thing that kept him from destroying himself, that reminded him of what it was like to be human. That would have been a crime the demon would not forgive, but he stayed his hand. Needless to say, his view of Grunty was fast changing.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 pm

It never occurred to Grunty that the twain might be in a loving relationship. The spirit before her was obviously a kami; her attire suggested she was a temple maiden before coming to Yochi, and on top of that she was a rodent, a member of a group who generally disliked felines. Nonetheless, she thought she had an understanding, though she was very much wrong, and she wholly misinterpreted the firmness in the oni's voice. "I see..." she said slowly, thinking for a minute. "I guesses if I had something nice like that, I wouldn't want to put it in any danger I didn't have to either, eh? I'm glad yer enjoying yer present." She turned to her group, satisfied with the answers she'd received about the kami. The man stumbled out of the door just in time with a grocery bag full of money. She snatched the bag without even looking at the man and looked over the bills, nodding. "This will do. Thank you for your patronage. Now..." she continued as the man made a dash for his car and drove off, completely forgetting to lock the store. "There's one last place we have to visit. Fellow won't pay no matter what I do, but he has a similar business, so I figure we should go by his house and enhance the market for my client. Y'all up for that?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Atilla sighed when the woman turned about to her own business, feeling much better now that the horrible creature was interested in other things... horrible things it sounded like. She waved shyly at the darker lycan, recognizing him from earlier and overall began to relax a little bit more, blinking at the unpleasant weather. "Present?" she suddenly questioned, looking over the group.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

I kept my back to the group as I waited an answer to my question, however it seemed for the moment they were caught up on some other business that dealt with the little critter that had changed into a human form. While they talked amongst themselves, I turned my attention to the nights sky and let out a light sigh as I waited to see what was going to happen. Out of no where a door burst out of a door and it drew my attention. I looked at the man for a moment before noticing Grunty take the bag he had away before the man left in a hurry. I watched Grunty for a moment before I turned my attention back to the sky as she began to speak, finally getting to what we were going to do tonight. When she was finished speaking about what she wanted to do, I let out a light sigh as I shook my head, " Why are people always so obsessed with money. It seems pointless. " I fell silent for a moment and turned to face the group, glancing from one to the other before noticing the female behind Shou. Taking a hold of my coat, I pulled it from my shoulder and held it out in Atilla's direction, " Here, put this on, it will keep you from getting any wetter and I am unable to wear it at the moment.. " While holding my coat out I turned my gaze to Grunty, " Does the man have a family? "

Post WC: 262
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
"Im still hungry so lets go do this other thing while the moon is still out. Threatening people in human for is all well and good but its easier like this." He said at the suggestion of going to another place and reapeating this process. Atilla waved at him and Nagi simply nodded. He didnt feel like having a million questions asked of him on just how he knew Atilla. Lance asked a pretty pointless question on if the man had a family or not. He guessed Lance had morals about killing people with families. It didnt really matter cause if that was the case, Lance would not even kill a mob boss. For they all had wives kids, mothers fathers. It was best not to think about what happens to others after a kill. Only about what happens to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm

The oni rose a brow at the comment of Atilla being a present. Grunty might have saw it that way, though he considered the kami more to him. Shou casted a side long glance in Lance's direction and at the offered coat, and simply scoffed with a smirk forming. "She won't need that.. besides, I don't know what I would do if you went and made her stink like a dog." He taunted. While he might have held a small shred of respect for Lance still, it didn't change his views on lycans in general; a lesser race of demon who chose to bind themselves into a human body. And dogs on top of that. Other than that, the oni was looking miraculously dry and was still emitting his own heat, one that surely comforted the angel who stood close behind him. Shou then glanced over his shoulder, crimson orbs looking to Atill as he asked her, "You feel like tagging along here?" Whether she remained in her humanoid form or not was up to her, though he considered the kami safer while she was on his person.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

The mouse kami shook her head gently at the kind lycan offering her the coat. He seemed like he would make a nice friend. "I am fine, Lance-sama. Thank you," and she hugged tighter to Shou's waist. She didn't want to walk home alone, but at the same time she didn't want to be a bother, so she simply reverted to her former form and snuggled at the nape of the oni's neck. "I will... tag along if you do not mind."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm

The wicked woman turned towards the sidewalk and began walking slowly, as though she were trying to calculate the distance between her destination and her location. "Ya... I image 'e got a family. We's attackin his house after all, if there's kids there we don't really want them to grow up. That typa shit'll come back and bite you in the ass in yer old age, eh? Ah... but if any of ye want to spare any kids we come across we can takes a vote on it. I want this to be democratic.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

When Shou added the comment about stinking like a dog to his statement, I turned my gaze to him and glared at him lightly, but I decided to let the comment slide for the moment, maybe later I would do something about it. As I heard Atilla speak I turned my gaze to her and the glare faded from my face and nodded at the decline of my coat. Unlike the others of this little group, I had no reason to have any aggressive feelings towards the little female behind Shou, " Alright. " Since she had declined the offer I tossed the coat back over my shoulder before turning my attention to Grunty since she had answered my question. Since my business was with Grunty at the moment, I moved up to her side and matched her pace as I began walking, " I see. No, there will be no more killing at the moment. Instead, we.. or I will go and talk with the man.. Provide him with an adequate reason to pay your little fee. And, if your friend back there wants to eat something, he can go find another man to turn into a meal. " I wasn't exactly sure why I had just said that, now that I think it sounds as if I was giving Grunty and the rest of her little group some type of order... Well, I guess you could say that is exactly what I was doing, though I wondered if they would go along with it or if I would have to enforce it somehow...

Post WC: 265
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi was glad that Shou disapproved of Atilla taking Lance's coat. He didnt want her smelling like the mutt either. But he was surprised when Atilla said she would tag along. Did she not yet realize just who she was around. Not just Grunty but this whole group was probably the reason she was down here. But he wouldn't speak out. Not until Lance decided to try and give orders. "Sure mutt why dont you just walk up to his door and ask the man with your fangs in his face to kindly take the offer. Im sure he will gladly shake your hand and agree. Stop being such a pup, if you dont have the stomach for the slaughter then go hide your tail between your legs somewhere else. Your not in charge nor does anyone wish you to be." He said very clearly to Lance. "Also you seem to have a strange fascination with me eating men. Does it insult you, or do you relate eating with some form of sex? Or maybe some bad man touched you somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

"Not at all." Shou replied as the kami reformed herself into a rat, once more coming to rest onto his neck. The oni slipped his hands into his pockets, hopping off the ground and allowing a disc of flame to carry him forward in following the group. "Killing kids? Heh.. you'd be making an enemy out of a customer then and there. Threaten his family, hurt them, but killing the things a man loves sets him on a path to vengeance." He snickered, though, realizing Grunty probably didn't understand that human emotion as much as he had come to. "Not only would you lose business, you'd endanger it as well.." Lance seemed to have the same opinion to not have any deaths take place, even volunteering to be the one to talk to the client. The demon frowned, wondering if that was a wise course considering how blood thirsty these woylfs seemed to be. All ready the other one was challenging the other, having viewed his actions as an attempt for the command. Shou chuckled, "You dogs are always at eachother's necks.." The oni mumbled to himself, observantly.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 am

Grunty frowned. Her face scowled up so hard her feelings would be apparent from space. She didn't like the body language of the other, first there was the boldly walking up to her and licking her on the face, which she allowed, but did not previously consent to. Though they might've been bed buddies at some point, that was in the far off distance and it wasn't given to her to recall such events vividly enough to factor them in to her current reaction, since back then her bloodstream was more of an intoxicant highway anyways. He walked ahead of everyone else, matching her pace, which seemed to imply co-ownership, something she was far from considering at the time, and the way he spoke of what the group would be doing in statements to the contrary of hers instead of suggestions and questions... well, that tied up the package neatly, didn't it?
The fox woman whirled so she was looking directly at the lycan. In her mind, she was more on the dark lycan's side since he hadn't started the insults this time and since he seemed to be trying to support her leadership. She accepted Shou's comments as well, as they seemed to be the truth; the two lycans were indeed always bickering, and the group couldn't progress two steps without a verbal skirmish between the two, and she was tired of it.
"Oy, Lance," she said calmly, despite the very nasty look she was giving him. "You ever consider leading this outfit?" Mentally she was prepping a lightning attack that wouldn't hit the other two, as her nerves had been tried for the last time tonight.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:20 am

The little rodent clung tightly to the cozy shoulder that seemed to be repelling the rain that fell like heaven's teardrops, her whiskers twitching cutely and her eyes wide. "It is a shame how they fight," she would comment quietly. "Both of them are human and have an inner light, but the world of the devils... it has interfered in the natural order of things. I wonder if there is a way to reverse this curse."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]   Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Boys Reply: Propaganda's New Direction [open, members]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next