Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightning Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Lightning Break Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Break   Lightning Break EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Lightning Break Pbhead

I stood in the center of the training arena, knowing that it would be the safest place for me to try something like this. Each of my agents had surrounded me to a point where I had nowhere to go. I smiled, knowing that there was something that had been in the back of my mind since I saw it in a comic. Looking around, I made sure that I had been completely surrounded before even thinking of trying this thing. In fact, it was reckless to think I would even be able to control it. Slowly, I dug my hands into my pockets while watching them get prepared to attack me. I was using nothing big or fancy, just working on my close combat skills. There was a special kind of combat that I enjoyed, and that was one that was randomly targeted flailing that looked like nothing, but was actually precise strikes to keep all opponents at a certain distance. I had been using it so far and doing well with it.
“you know, there was this cool comic I got to read the other day, and the hero had an amazing attack.. you see, he hit the ground and it would erupt with lightning, paralyzing everything in a certain radius, so I just got to thinking, why cant I do that? I mean, the ground is filled with minerals, and if I were to do it in here, where the floor is metal, it may work even better..”
I heard a few laughs from the agents, while they obviously were not taking me seriously. Shaking my head, I closed my eyes only for a moment. In that moment, a high amount of energy was slowly being filtered into a pure form of energy inside of me. With the breath, my center being was concentrated, splitting that charge into two separate areas. The positive one, which was deadlier than the negative one, would be kept inside me. Pulling my right arm up, I would move the negative charge into my fist as it curled into a ball. The positive charge would move straight to my feet to counteract the charge I was putting out. With a burst of yells, the agents would attack me, all at once.
“Lightning Break!”
I would slam my fist towards the floor, extending the fingers into a flat palm. The negative charge would burst through the ground, erupting in a solid blue light. The negative energy would draw the positive electricity from the bodies of those immediately around me, and further. Blue bolts would rise up as their muscles stiffened, hardening from the shock. Their screams were music to my ears as I stood up, watching the product of my success. The technique had actually worked, and they had each fallen to the ground, unable to move. My body arose while I came to my feet, watching the light bit of smoke come from my fingers. By misbalancing the electricity in the ground, I was able to transfer enough of it to take them out without a problem. Taking a step forward, I stopped to cough, noticing that it had in fact taken a bit out of me. What a pain in the ass that had been. I would need to work on getting that down to an easier method of usage. It would be great if I was ambushed or something.

Lightning Break
Using the base principles of EOTL, Sanzo will split the charge in his body, sending each one to a different side. Upon striking the ground, he can use the minerals in the ground as a conductor, producing a short range burst of electricity to paralyze those within a short vicinity.
Effect : +Paralysis, radius = 5 foot per level, height = 1 foot per level, drain is fierce

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 569/569
Lightning Break Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Lightning Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Break   Lightning Break EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Lightning Break
Page 1 of 1