Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Break My Fall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:43 am

Break My Fall Immybox_01
The buildings were something new, and while they might have been small in size, there were so many in quantity packed tightly together, to save space it seemed. Shou took in the sight of the lower commons along with the humans that were walking on the streets, going about their lives. "Is this the city?" Shou questioned, but then noticed the sight of faraway larger buildings. "Heh.. nevermind. Still in poverty, I see." The demon glanced over to Grunty's way. She was the oni that he was currently depending on for guidance and protection at the moment into a new yet old world that he was not completely familiar with yet. Traveling with her seemed promising, though, as she conducted her own form of business that he wouldn't mind to pick up on. The concept of sales didn't seem to elude him, the idea of currency was almost a default in the memories granted to him. Arming himself might not have been such a bad idea, as it could compensate for his lack of magical abilities at the moment. Something like a blade might prove handy when the need to defend himself arose. Might as well make it known to her, he figured.
"By the way, I was wondering if you could allow me to sell some of those drugs for you. I have some time on my hands until I've grown stronger, so I might as well make some money."
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:35 pm

"Eh?" This seemed rather unusual... someone who wanted to actually hustle and came to her instead of the Black Wings? A smile crept across her face, then broadly, generously she slapped him on the butt, as a male baseball player might do to another baseball player. "Get out. Ye actually want to hustle, eh? Well, I can see the beginnings of a beautiful relationship. I'll give you some of my stock, I don't expect ye to split with me right off, ye need yer start, don't ye? Ah... in my pocket... I've got..." she dug around in her very deep coat, trying to withdraw something of value. "Ye can have five of these..." she mumbled, withdrawing some lovemusk and thrusting it upon him, "...and five of these..." she repeated, giving him some speeddust this time. "I gave you some hard stuff 'cause it's easiest to sell. There'll usually be guys in bars looking for yer lovemusk to loosen up they new dates, and speeddust is addictive. Sells best around exam time in the school district, eh? Very easy stuff." She grinned widely, so happy to have an apprentice money seemed a secondary concern.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Break My Fall Immybox_01
From the corner of his eye, he saw the hand descending towards his rear. They darted back to the woman, looking to her almost incredulously. Was she really about to..? His suspiscions were confirmed by the impact of her open palm on a buttock. "Tch.." He had to bite back at the fact that she was stronger than him and nothing he did in retaliation would work. Besides, it was excusable upon the woman's nature. And maybe, just maybe, he could find a compliment in there somewhere.
Shou looked to the plastic bags that were thrusted upon him, looking to the substances for the first time. He lightly pressed against the thin film of the baggy, his thumb running across the powders of speeddust. He took in the information that she gave him and had more or less an understanding of what each drug did. "The rates will be important to know." Shou brought up, sliding the baggies into a pocket. "I don't wanna get ripped off without knowing it."
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 am

Somehow managing the temptation to grab or otherwise squeeze the nice posterior within her grasp, Grunty put a finger on her chin, looking up at the sky without managing to look like she was thinking, "$20 a bag for both in the Lower Commons, $30 or $40 in the school district. If you see someone who looks like they can donate a little extra, you start high and you let them haggle you down so it looks like they're getting a deal. If they mention some guy named 'Toot', though, just go ahead and reduce the price to $15. Don't ever go to $10 or below, though. We ain't making no money at that price. This stuff is $10 a baggie wholesale."
Looking back down from the sky, she made eye contact. "Yea, within those guidelines feel free to experiment with the different prices ye can charge. It'll come natural after awhile."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:25 pm

He would have to look at the bags and decide which ones were lovemusk and which were speeddust, as they all rested in the communitive sack of his pocket. Shou nodded his head, figuring he had somewhere between two and three hundred dollars to make from the supply given to him. "All right. Thanks. So, how much were you wanting back?" Shou questioned the woman, his eyes meeting her own. Either way, the oni had figured to make his going rate at here at twenty-five for the substances, and fabricate some story of some recent drug busts. The stuff would, of course, be in rare supply in these troubled times.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Putting a finger on her chin, she regarded the eyes of the other. She wasn't a thinking person, but at the same time she wasn't a particularily greedy one, even if she possessed some manner of ambition. It almost flattered her that he offered to give her a cut without her insisting... then again, she was stronger than him. It might be an action more out of fear than respect.
But for now, that wasn't hers to judge. "Yew can keep whatever you make from that bunch..." she almost purred. "If ye like sellin, then yew can buy some more offa me at a little over wholesale, eh? But if you want to know what I want for that I just gave you, well, some company wouldn't be bad..." she smiled toothily as her eyes narrowed ominously. "...but not right now of course, we has stuffs to do, yes?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm

His eyebrows lifted lightly, showing some surprise once she stated that he would be able to keep all profits. Of course he would have to buy off her once more if there was to money to be made, he wouldn't get too many worldly goods without consistent re-ups on stock. Shou noted the remark of company, and decided to remain silent, though he chuckled out loud. The female company was one to be had and enjoyed, though the oni surely thought better of himself to lay with Grunty. Maybe, someday, under the right light and the right influences, he figured.
"That's right. Are we still headed to the city then?" Shou asked, turning his head and looking the way of the faraway buildings. "By the way, this stuff.. just how legal is it to carry?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 pm

"Definitely," she answered quickly, putting one foot in front of the other once again, making her way towards one of the larger buildings in the Commons. His asking of the legality of the substances amused her to no end, a state she manifest with several loud giggles. "Keke-- How legal is it? Let me put it this way, brother, if ye ask the pigs it's illegal for you to be alive right now. Nontheless, 25 ounces or less of the cannibis is a Missy Meanor and any more is a Fellow Knee, which I guess Knee puts you away for longer. If ye were human and caught with the other stuff I gave ye, it'd be a few years in Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison. I guess prisons don't do well for our sort, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Break My Fall Immybox_01
So it was something he would have to exercise a good amount of caution with, better to remain lowkey with the stuff and not attract the attention of officials. If what she said was true, the drugs would be the last thing on their minds, but it could certainly be the catalyst of his downfall. Considering Grunty had gotten as far as she did, she was lucky to all ready have an established set of clients. Shou would have to search these areas later, as costumers seemed plenty.
"Yeah.. that would be bad." The oni stated, not fond of thinking on the topic of confinement in an overly testosterone filled world, with men who were more than willing to stick their stuff into places they had no right being.
Continuing to follow the woman from her side, he glanced over in her direction from the corner of his eye. "Is this really a good idea? Our lot stepping deep into their territory.. I'm growing nervous."
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Thinking for a minute, the demoness recalled the tight security in the area Moskau lived, then compared that to the relative freedoms she enjoyed in these Commons. True, the difference seemed staggering and almost unfair, but all of the police were busy trying to protect important people. They had no time for these sagging brick buildings until an attack became bait for jounalists.
"Nah," came the simple answer as they crossed a busy street. "See these people?" she waved out her arm, indicating their surroundings. On one street corner, a woman clad in expensive lingerie stood on a street corner, eyeshadow masking her bruises. On another stood several young men who glowered ominously at passerbys, looking for purses to snatch. On yet another corner, a man pulled up to the parking lot of the nearby club, making sure to put his car alarm on as, unlike most of the cars that oozed down the street, his looked fairly nice. The others were rattling, booming, smoke spewing monstrosities on 24" rims or simply ancient Cadillacs. "Do these look like people the pigs would care about unless they were attracting attention from the good upstanding people in the Metro and the Heights? True, some of them come down here for... fun, but they certainly don't stick around to see the likes of us, eh? It's why this place is my home." She smiled almost fondly at the dirty streets and the thuggish bouncer at the door to Club Hype. "You want to go in this one?" she inquired, jerking a thumb towards the brightly lit building.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 am

Shou took in the very essence of the Lower Commons in those simple glances tossed around their own immediate area. This place had become its own society, without notice of the law, transforming into what he saw now. The oni wasn't surprised at all in Grunty's pride in this place, everything about her suited the area just fine. In a way, he admired it. "Slums.." Shou murmurred lightly, the memory coming to him now. "Hm.. forget I said anything then."
He regarded the building that Grunty indicated, turning towards it, it and all the activity it held within, commotion he could hear even out here. "A human gathering? Heh, it sounds fun. We should." Shou stated, more than a little curious to seeing the recreations the human people indulged in.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Ah, yea, it's fun some nights... usually when you actually break something. Turn out the lights or make some metal thingy fall. Ye shud watch 'em scramble! Oh, and they have Booze."
Making her way over to the door, she simply pushed past the bouncers, hoping they wouldn't notice. One seemed to recognize her, and simply bowed his head, shaking it lightly. "Here we go again..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 am

Break My Fall Immybox_01
"Booze?" The demon questioned, before Grunty slipped away from his side, passing by the bouncers and into the club. Shou didn't think he would be so lucky in cutting the line, moving with the intention of following her but, all ready, the guards of the places' eyes fell upon him. Knowing that he couldn't lose sight of the other oni, he moved quickly to retrieve one of the baggies from his pocket, confirming that it was lovemusk. "Try not to use it all at one time." Shou stated to the bouncer as he passed by him, handing the hidden stuff to him, then patting him on his back as he proceeded through into the club.
His entrance was welcomed by the music blaring in the place and the sights of several of the humans out in the middle of the place, a clearing where many of them were huddled, dancing to the rhythms that flowed throughout the place. Shou forgot for a moment who had been hurrying after, looking to the women. They were beautiful, their bodies moving exotically on the dance floor, sparse amounts of clothings allowing him teasing glimpses, the type of females that he wouldn't have minded getting to know..
Shou was reminded of the oni he had come here with, the remarkably less attractive, Grunty. His eyes scanned the place in search of her, though he made sure to save the energy in him to join that dance floor.
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Easing in behind the other with all the subtlety of a dump truck, Grunty spoke over the music, "Hey! This is the pop floor. They got rock the next floor up if that's what yer into..."
Taking a sip from a small glass with an olive on a toothpick in it, she smiled, a slight blush on her face. "I have to keep moving. They usually give me a headstart but they know I'm gonna break shit so they're getting ready. Don't let that get in yer way, though. I'll be around. You know how to dance, Brother?"
As she spoke, her eyes began darting left and right, settling on an elevator on the far end of the room.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 am

Break My Fall Immybox_01
Shou glanced over to see Grunty behind him, turning to face her and noting that she all ready had a drink in hand. She definitely worked fast. Though the rock floor was an option, the females on this one grabbed his attention first. "Oh? You speak like you're in some trouble, Grunty." The oni stated, though he was hardly surprised to hear such news. When he was questioned if he could dance, he simply snickered, looking out towards the dance floor. "I'll learn today." Though the exotic movements of the women attracted his gaze, he forced himself to study the males and their version of the dance.
Perhaps, when he saw her in the club once more, he would ask Grunty to dance with him. Though there were far better looking partners here, he was more familiar and comfortable with the other oni. Besides, she would be the only one to know what he truly was.. surely he wouldn't have been allowed in this place if the people held knowledge of him being a demon.
Trivial thoughts.. who needed them? He excused himself from Grunty's company, allowing her the freedom to set towards that elevator she had focused on, and made for the dance floor.
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Making her way over to the elevator shaft, she looked back towards the door, where one of the bouncers made his way through the crowd. Smiling, she took two steps backwards, dissolving into darkness and reassembling in her black fox form. Grinning, her tongue hanging out as mischevous thoughts filled her head, she ran through the inattentive crowd, finally reaching the elevator. The box near the elevator doors held two buttons, one up, one down. Hopping up on the box, she used it as a step to get to the pipes near the ceiling, fluttering up a little bit as she went.
The bouncer seemed to have lost track of her until, snarling, she attacked a switch, turning on the sprinkler system.
Only a few people acted confused. Everyone else marked it up as part of the show. Not stopping to behold the reactions or lack thereof from the crowd, the fox's amber eyes darted around, finally settling on a bunch of lights on the other end of the room. With another wicked grin, she began to hop towards them...

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Break My Fall Immybox_01
The two oni parted ways then and Shou joined the midst of the dance floor, entering the activity as he moved between people, studying the movements moreso. There seemed to be nothing to it at all, they were only moving to the rhythm of the music that went through the air. Suddenly, water began to come from the ceiling, devices that were placed up there began to sprinkle water down on the people below. Most of them didn't bother to notice, though, continuing to dance. Shou noticed that the female bodies in the area were growing wet, what little clothes clinging to their forms.
Truly the sprinkler system had been a gift from above, though he couldn't have known just how close above. Spotting a young woman spending her time on the dance floor alone, seeming to be just as content to move to the music alone, Shou decided that she would be the one he advanced on. Her dirty blond hair came down to only her shoulders, a more modern short-cut. She wore a simple white blouse, buttoned only halfway up to cover her breasts, and a pair of lowcut, tight-fitting jeans. The wettening of her shirt brought attention to the color of a hot pink bra, having Shou send another thanks to the above.
"Hey." Shou addressed the woman, coming to stand before her. He didn't interupt her dance, though, starting now to mimick the movements of the other males in the room, the ones that he had picked out as the better dancers, anyways. "I'm Shou. Your name is?"
"Susie." The girl replied, flashing a smile his way. "Not bad.. I don't think I've ever seen your face around here before."
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 pm

The bouncers were beginning to get closer. They probably wouldn't shoot, but she'd rather not take risks. With another long leap, she ended up on a set of lights that were on the stage, and with a short clip of her jaws on a wire and a short jerk of her head, the room was completely dark. The music continued, persistently, the bass seeming to grow louder.
This lasted the space of about five seconds before a set of blue, purple, pink, and white lights from below the Plexiglas paneled floor slowly dimmed on, the water on the floor making the light waver and dance, causing an accidental, but not unpleasant ambient effect.
It also had the effect of making it very difficult to see the little fox in all of the shadows on the ceiling. The bouncers scowled and left momentarily to locate some flashlights. Grunty smiled, glad to be rid of them for the moment and scanned the crowd to find her friend, hoping he wasn't too bored as the next song came on.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Break My Fall Immybox_01
The answer would come smoothly off his tongue, holding truth with secrets hidden, "I'm new to town." Shou stated, before the lights of the place suddenly went down, his vision becoming useless. The oni blinked several times, before glancing around, wondering if his eyes would adjust to the new darkness. He felt warm arms rest on his shoulder then, wrapping around his neck, as a soft body came to press against his own. "Good. Had to make sure I didn't lose ya." The girl, Susie, teased, obviously less affected by the blackout than he. "Heh.. well, I wasn't really planning on going anywhere.." He stated, wrapping his own arms around her slender waist.
The floor began to glow then, the oni casting his gaze downward to the sudden illumination coming from below. A series of lights were beginning to emit off the floor beneath, refracting off the water that had pooled on the tiles and giving the area a soft glow of moving colors. It was remarkable the effect was born of the coincidences it had.
"This happen a lot here?" Shou asked, and the girl replied with a shake of her head. "First time it's been somethin' like this, I think. I like it." Susie lowered an arm, turning away from the oni though certainly not moving much away from him. He felt the small plum of her butt press against him, then, as she swayed her hips to the rhythm of the music, rubbing, the sensation of wanting this woman began to burst in full fruition within. The mortal race truly was a great one.
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Ah! There!
The man's hair color held a distinction of color compared to the other dancers, thus she was able to pick him out and --what was this?
It seems he'd made a friend already. A wet friend no less; not that the demoness minded all that much. Experience would make him a better lover eventually, but she had to wonder if he ever took a break from guarding that patch of dead grass to get laid at any time during his bondage. If not, well, she would have to protect him from such sexual hazards as golddiggers or malicious succubi or transsexuals or malicious, golddigging, transsexual succubi, but she lacked the sensing to discern these things from normal clubbing women.
Hopping up on one of the hanging stage lights to get a better look, she found her speculation interrupted by a very large butterfly knife, thrown so that it sliced the cable that held up her support and embedded itself in the ceiling. Rapidly descending towards the ground, she almost instinctively magnetized the area around her and through that force of magnetism made the metal light begin to float.
Smugly, she grinned down at the bouncers, one of which was readying another knife, this one smaller and more like a kunai. Taking one end of the severed power cable in her mouth, her eyes lit up and in a similar manner, the fixture turned out more illumination than it was designed to, blinding the men beneath her momentarily.
Taking advantage of his lack of sight, she leaped from her perch and disappeared among the dancing, spiritually unaware crowd, leaving the light without anything keeping it aloft.
The bouncer who'd thrown the knife got over his blindness just in time to see the large piece of metal a few inches from his face before it knocked him unconscious.
Smiling at her cleverness in defeating one of the guards without disturbing the crowd significantly, she decided a reward would be in order. A spiritually unaware man tended the bar tonight, meaning that she could guzzle as much as she wanted as long as she was discreet about it. She boarded the table closest to the oasis of booze and began formulating a strategy. Perhaps she could get her friend and his date some too.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

The song ended and the girl whirled about to face him once more, smiling. "This was a lot of fun. I got some things I have to do tonight, but I'm gonna give you my number, kay?" Shou had to pause for a moment and think what she meant by that, but then remembered the reference to a number were digits to get ahold of a person. What was happening was good, then. "All right. What do I do with that?" The oni questioned, and the girl looked to him curiously. "You call me, silly. Don't you have a phone?" The oni shook his head. "Wow.. well.. I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you in here again someday?" The girl left and Shou was alone just like that.
His being out of tune with the human race was at fault, of course, if he had been technologically updated then things would have gone a lot smoother than they had. Shou sighed, before glancing around the place, wondering where Grunty had gone off to.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 pm

The bartender turned around and found about half of his stock missing.
Grunty smugly oozed through the crowd, glad to have replenished the dwindling stock in her coat and cheerily guzzling a bottle of straight Everclear, a prize she only enjoyed when she sneaked into this particular establishment. To be truthful, she preferred the rakia she'd pick up on the other side of town, but that particular beverage traded strength for flavor.
She didn't have to walk far to find Shou, and her spirits were better than usual upon rediscovering him. "You hasing good time?" she questioned with the natural slur in her voice more pronounced, clasping the half empty bottle with both hands and grinning widely. "Dat damn bouncer, I keel him just a little. I keel the other, by gar. Kekeke... You hasa dayt, I see her, she hasa wet, plenty wet. You hasuhme to thanks."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Search wasn't neccessary as Grunty had come to walk just before him. Immediately he could tell something was different about the woman and noting the bottle in her hand, that mystery was solved as quick as it arose. "Yeah. I like it here. It's called Club Hype, right? Heh.. you seem to like it a lot too." Shou replied, taking a step forward and slipping the bottle away from the other's grasp. "Maybe you should relax on the drinking. At least.. until I've caught up some. Agreed?" The oni snickered, and took a swig of the hard liquor. He felt the burn in his throat as soon as it hit, lightly 'ahh'ing to get some air flow as soon as he had his head back down. "Is this the only drink they have here?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 am

"Eh?!" A surprisingly dark expression came over the woman's visage, her eyes narrowing to very, very tiny slits as she regarded the man before her. The last person to attempt to take away any of her bottles was assisted in traveling to several areas of the Commons at once. It was all she could do to escape the ensuing police attention.
But seeing the man take a swig, combined with her inherit attraction to him defused her temper a bit. There was something downright adorable in the way he snickered and took a swig from the drink. Her countenance melted into a goofy grin. "Amyfing for you Preciousss..." provided he didn't move in time, she'd cop a feel on the crotch of his pants briefly upon moving closer to him, presumably to hear him better above the music. "Eh? Amyfing else to drank? Uhh... they hasa bar, but unless yew skilled like ies you has to pay, eh? I wood triteh White Russian if I wuz you. To keel for, I sware by gar." Cheerily, she pointed in the direction of the bar. "Youfreaten toh burn his house wif his family yew might kan get a drink fo free the first time... or tri teh sample I guesses... maybe say joo geev me sample or I keel yer family, mmm..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 am

Well, it was obvious that the woman was becoming smitten with him, her drunk condition fueling those feelings. Plus, this way she was pretty cute. Shou certainly was enjoying all the attention his crotch was receiving tonight, feeling the other's hand upon his clothed member. "Heh.." While she went on about the bar, the oni took another swig from the bottle, finishing about a quart to himself before handing it back to the woman, showing courtesy enough not to finish the Everclear off. "Well, don't really got any money, so I guess I'll buzz off that tonight." Shou stated, not interested in threatening the humans so soon while remaining as weak as he did.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 am

Taking the bottle, she neatly put it into one of her many coat pockets and closed said coat, it not seeming any fuller than it was previously. "Moneys... ah, money... ah... oh... shit..."
At some point she'd forgotten her black package. It was pretty heavy, but in her somewhat drunk state, she couldn't recall where she'd left it. Mentally she began to retrace her steps, finally asking. "Yousaseen mai black box?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Shou briefly closed his eyes, as he noticed things had begun to spin a little in his vision. It was odd.. he was certain it was a balance-oriented thing, though, a by-product of the liquor he had consumed. Certainly he knew he would be intoxicated, though, as an oni, it was the first time trying the stuff. "Hm?"
He re-opened his eyes, turning his attention towards Grunty. He couldn't help but notice the way she slurred her words was awfully cute. Perhaps it was the renewed lighting of the area, and how her yellow eyes almost seemed to shine with luster from the water glow off the floor, but he found the woman much more attractive than he had remembered.
"Blackbox..?" The oni questioned, as if an afterthought from his observements of Grunty. "Shit.. you lost that thing, or what?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 pm

"Ah..." she groaned, leaning her head back, the movement forcing her to catch her balance after wards. "It was full of... stuff. S'posed to deliv'r it tunite. Ah... it wuz onleh a thou'sn or so, they'll liv."
She paused for a moment, then broke out in giggling, a slight redness spreading over her cheeks. "Hey, yousawant see somefin? I don't usually do it on teh first floor, but they got Web 2.0 shit on alluvum..."
Closing her eyes for a moment, she concentrated. It took a little longer than normal, but soon, some small, wavering sparks of electricity rose from the water, the very same variety she'd used to bind the lion earlier. They flickered in brightness and seemed unsteady in the air due to their controller's inebriation, but with every flicker each one grew larger until the area around her was full of big balls. A few of the dancers looked, but they didn't view Grunty as the center of them. It seemed to be part of the string of unusual special effects show apparently going on tonight.
Thirty seconds later, the spheres were the size of baseballs and the demoness's eyes snapped open. The spheres all bursts, in an instant transforming into several translucent, sparkling koi fish of varying sizes that swimmed lazily in the air above the dancefloor.
Grunty looked up, frowning. "Electricity eh? Make them bitches go zap... kekeke. Ies deleoping this into a new sk... skill... Work wrong this time. Wuz s'posed to make dragon. Internet's fun though..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

The other oni mentioned something about the Web 2.0 before she had closed her eyes and conjured her electrical powers outwards. Shou glanced down towards the floor as the tiny sparks came forward from the water below and they began to grow in size, as if charging in individual powers. "You're not planning on.. hurting anyone, right?" He felt compelled to ask, wondering if this night's fun would suddenly be interupted by the need to flee.
When the sphere's bursted in the air, they took on the shape of what looked to be fish, swimming through the air above them. Shou was surprised Grunty could manage that sort of thing while at the level of intoxication as she was. He chuckled lightly at the mention of a dragon, though, wondering how the reaction might have differed if that large, electrical being would have come down upon them.
"You've definitely given people a show tonight, haven't ya?" By now, he had definitely assumed her behind the light out and the sprinkler effects, her electricity seeming more than capable of accomplishing such feats. "Internet, huh..? What's that like?" Shou couldn't remember, for the life of him, what it was.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"Internet!" came the slurred reply, her voice like mud leaking down a rocky slope as she waved her arms upwards towards the fish. "...made uf a buncha... stuff... people wanna know and do... written in lightnin... a human thing, dun't knoe how they does it..."
The fish began to sink lower and lower, phasing through the crowd until they disappeared into the watery floor from which they arose. "Humans... weak, tasty... weird..." her mind slowly went over the slice of mankind she'd run into so far. "They gotsa fake reality made of lightnin... call it Web 2.0... a game... read about it... messed wif signals in the club... took practice... mmmm..." A dopey, sedate expression covered her face, the beginnings of sleepiness. "Youhasa fire. Not shur what all ye can does with that. You has any tricks? Mmm... might be warm to cuddle up to at night..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Shou tilted his head to the side, regarding the woman a bit more carefully. "Damn, you're drunk.." The oni noted out loud in the form of a mumble. She even seemed to be dozing off on the spot, in the middle of her words. All he could really make out was that the web was a fake reality, a game to play. Shou supposed it was an interesting idea, though the real reality seemed pleasant enough. Especially with the intoxication aiding.
"Maybe we should find a place to rest, tonight. You look about spent."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 pm

"Ah... yer right!" she said, perking up suddenly and looking over her back. "It's not every night I get to do this."
A short distance away, the bouncer had spotted her, cracking his knuckles and scowling. All signs of drunkenness on the part of Grunty suspended themselves as she grabbed her partner's wrist and began to pull him through the crowd, mumbling quickly about other things. "I guess ye don't know where you'd like to stay..." she mumbled, moving in such a way that she knocked a half naked female dancer on her butt. "Ah, what a bitch. Can't she see Ies in a hurry? Oh... right. The Geisha House has some back rooms, but the people next door tend to be sort of loud. Ummm... I guess we could stay with Auntie if you don't mind the smell of smoke. There's a nice place, but it's a short walk. We could get a taxi, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

His brow lifted, noting that the drunk seemed to wash away from the woman's face, matters growing more serious apparently. She moved through the crowd, her hold on his wrist ensuring that as she pushed through people, he would be right behind her in the trail she was creating out of here. Shou caught sight just in time of the female dancer being knocked onto the floor, a scowl coming there way, along with some shouts of complaint from a couple of the other dancers.
"Lets go there, then. It'll be fine." Shou said, deciding that leaving her was now becoming priority as she was drawing the negative kind of attention towards them.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 pm

"Mmm? The last place? Ah, yea... I haven't stayed there for awhile," she thought, recalling some fond memories of the hotel she referred to. They were safely outside the club in a manner of seconds, and the demoness released her friend's wrist. "Sorry we had to leave like that," she sighed. "Davis was there tonight... I'd rather not mess with him and all my energy's gone. Didn't blow anything up this time. Ah!" she yawned and put her arms behind her head, strolling off to the north. "I wouldn't want to hurt ye with another panel falling. They let me in there 'cause I save them part of the price of... renovation. I wreck something and it's an automatic reason for them to improve whatever it is, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Coming back to the streets, Shou felt a little more secure in their privacy, now stepping out of that big place filled with people. "Maybe it's better -not- to blow things up." The oni pointed out, though such sense seemed as if it would just fly right by her head. When they began to head north, Shou followed at her side, listening as she continued on the topic of the club. "Heh.. exactly what part of the price does that save?" The demon was amazed at the woman's wreckless attitude, though she seemed at least capable of getting away with it. Shou smirked, yearning for such destructions, though he felt less privilidged at his level of skill. Someday, though, his flames would grace growing chaos.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

"Eh... it saves labor costs... you know... guys... electricians coming in with sledgehammers... something about taxes. Renovations is taxable but repairs ain't. It's sort of a deal since the last time me and my crew tried to take over the club. Would've gotten it done too, but people punked out. The damned vaspire that made that stupid idea wuz leading the retreat once we got the leader's attention."
The tone in her voice held an old bitterness. "My rep ain't been the same since. Yea, I don't have to blow up that club, but it helps blow off a little steam, eh? Don't tell me there ain't nothin to kill out in those woods..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 pm

"Take over that club?" Shou questioned, looking back to the building that was someways behind them now. Was it really something within capabilities, he wondered? It was a pretty hot human spot, a takeover would certainly attract the law-keeping orders of the city. No wonder the woman had been on the move the whole time while in the club. "Damn. That's unfortunate." The oni replied, before glancing her way, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, I mostly found myself content in just protecting that damned blade.. remember?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Chuckling slightly, Grunty speculated, "Well... ye was happy watchin that sword. Must've been nice being satisfied by somethin so simple. Maybe it wasn't a favor that I woke ye up, eh?"
Strolling in front of a small fountain with a modest, but very pretty pansy garden surrounding the water, she stopped, looking up at a large, blue tavern that marked the end of the Lower Commons and the beginning of Gothstone. "This place to yer liking?"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Break My Fall Immybox_01
She might have made a point if Shou's current mindset find his past life almost a little imprisoning. Oblivious and ignorant, was what he had been. Though, such simplicity had been enough to satisfy him. These days, such thoughts were far from the truth. Tonight was a good break from the belittlement he felt from the sudden interaction of the human world and the stronger figures that were around, mainly Grunty. The intoxication allowed his thoughts to entertain more pleasant things, like how that human woman from before would be providing such nice company right about now. Oh well. There was, as usual, Grunty.
The oni's red eyes glanced over the blue tavern while the woman came to a stop in front of it and presented her question. "It looks all right." Shou nodded, "As long as there's somewhere to sleep here."
Break My Fall Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

After receiving the approval of her partner, she strode boldly inside, as though the place were her own, and plopped a wad of money on the counter, hardly giving the receptionist a second look. The receptionist, an uptight looking brunette cleaning glasses behind the bar, counted the money and put it neatly away, as though accustomed to the rudeness. "Room 3 is open..." she spoke after Grunty, a discernable deadness in her voice.
"Thanks..." the spirit replied briefly, beginning to climb the creaking, but well swept stairs until she found the door marked "3".
The door came open without any trouble to reveal a very large, white room with a fairly average looking bed, a lamp table, a phone, and a television. Further back there was a closet and a bathroom, but the demoness couldn't see these things, the room being dark. Without bothering to flick on the light, she simply marched back to the bed and plopped down. "Key's missing for this one..." she grumbled in explanation.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 am

Strolling into the room behind her, he took a moment to look around the place, his eyes squinting as they adjusted to the darkness. Shou took a couple of steps in, closing the door behind him as he did, noticing how spacy yet plain the design of the room was in. Good a place as any. The oni lifted his shirt up over his head and off of him, tossing it to the side. The demon's tensed body had not a speck of flab on it, an athlete's build just barely making the weight class.
"It's been a while since I got some rest." Shou stated out loud, walking over to the bed. There was only one, but the demon wouldn't allow himself to sleep on the floor.. besides, the thing could be used for a lot more than just sleeping.
Boarding the bed himself, he didn't make much effort to give the other oni one's preferred space, crawling up on the bed until his hands came to rest on either side of the woman and he hovered above her. "Are you tired?" Shou asked, a smirk spreading across his lips, his intentions as obvious as he could make them. "I'm not right now."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Grinning toothily, the woman lowered her chin and looked up at him, a mischievous look in her golden eyes. "Got a little bit of energy myself before the hangover hits..." she purred, slipping out of her coat and tossing it off to the side, revealing a ripped, tea green crop top with a hammer and a sickle on it and some very loose camo shorts below that. Upon hitting the ground, the coat left a sizable dent from the weight of all the cargo in the pockets. The noise could be heard downstairs, but nobody who knew Grunty's reputation would care to come up.
Shaking her lengthy, dark hair out briefly, she let it fall around her shoulders, "Cable's out too..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 am

Shou would have to admit there was some charm in the woman, and he supposed doing such a thing wasn't so unlike him. As she removed more clothing, she gave the graceful reminder of just how female she was, possessing a pretty damn good body by his standard. The thud of the coat surprised him though, as it struck against the ground, but his hearing picked up on the clink of bottles in the thing, catching his attention easily. "Hmm.. are you holding back on me, Grunty?" The oni swung around to the side of the bed, a hand slipping into the fold of the coat. When his fingers pressed against glass he knew the answer, producing another bottle of hard liquor from the inner pockets of that article of clothing.
"Bakerdy?" Shou questioned, taking a guess at what the bottle might have said, as it held the unusual title of 'Bacardi', something he couldn't much recall having seen. The oni turned his attention back to the woman, giving some notice to the rum in his hand. "What do you say to some more drink first?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:03 pm

A half-frown tugged at one corner of her mouth, a curious expression as he went into her pockets. She'd always thought of putting a rottweiler in there as a sort of burglar proofing, but she'd decided it would be impractical with her ability to turn canine herself.
Eyeing the bottle with a brief lick of her lips, she nodded. A new partner was reason to celebrate. "No reason not to..."
Her walk had more grace without the extra weight, and she carefully made her way over to the jacket, shifting through a lower pocket and withdrawing a red-starred bottle. "This one's my favorite..."
Taking off the top, she took a deep swig and wiped her mouth. She wasn't in a position to correct anyone else on their pronounciation of anything.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

The oni remained seated on the side of the bed, looking to the woman with some measure of curiousity as she took a drink from the newly produced bottle. "All of these things.. are they what you did when you were a human?" Shou asked, his own bottle remaining in his hand, forgotten and untouched at the moment. Shou had been more interested in what constituted a spirit's transformation into a demon and, if her mortal life matched the habits displayed now, she had certainly earned her place. But then what about him..? He couldn't remember his own sins, the deeds that had earned his place.
Such serious thoughts always seemed to take the fun out of things, he noticed, looking to the Bacardi in his hand now, unscrewing the cap and letting it down the hatch. The burn was there once more, though by this time it had lessened, the alcohol from earlier already serving to have numbed his throat somewhat. It would make drinking more all too easy.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Re-seating herself on the bed, the demoness leaned back with the bottle, inverting it completely over her mouth and taking another deep gulp, as happy as a pig in mud. The question made her lower the bottle, but she stayed down, staring at the white patterned ceiling as though some infinite tragedy played in the wrinkled paint. "When I was human..." She knew beyond that ceiling, beyond the clouds, around the throne of Bleus, spirits, her old neighbors, frolicked in perfect purity and innocence, without the same burden of knowledge she now carried around like a dead thing tied about her neck, and she took another drink. "Never had the pleasure."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 pm

It had been a well-justified theory, but one that didn't go any further there. The seriousness of his thoughts were beginning to offset his mood. "Hmm.." Shou would allow himself one more chug off the bottle, forcing more of the harsh liquid down his throat than he had before. The last drink should always be the one to send off, right? And surely the demon would be feeling good, as, after a moment the bottle become more empty than full. Removing it from his lips, he lightly sighed out and replaced the cap onto the thing.
The demon allowed his stomach to rid itself of its gases, and belched louder than he had expected, something that caused himself to grin. "Heh.. I forgot about that kind of stuff.." Shou lightly mumbled, his eyes looking Grunty's way. The change of his thoughts were beginning to battle the depression that had killed his horny. A glance at that body, though, and he was reminded of his purpose. "Shouldn't we be using this bed all ready?" The demon asked, beginning to feel the encouragement of rum empower him, leaning down to the female oni that was on her back and pressing his lips against her own.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Idly, Grunty wondered if it ever entered their heads that they only expression softened as the male came into her view. Knowing the other had bad manners made her feel more comfortable. No need for facades. After all, isn't that why she left her place in the cloud? To prove she could be happy without kissing the feet of those who'd murdered her parents just for loving each other more than they loved Bleaus's law? To bury herself so deep in hedonism she'd forget she had a life before coming to this plane? To be real with what she wanted?
Of course, she didn't reason these things out in words after the manner of a scholar, she simply understood them after the manner of an animal out of her corrupt heart, and she set the bottle down on the lamp stand and she grinned, running a hand through the other's scarlet hair, enjoying the gesture of lust on his part, drunken or not.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Break My Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break My Fall   Break My Fall EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Finish.