Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open Your Eyes (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Open Your Eyes (continued) Empty
PostSubject: Open Your Eyes (continued)   Open Your Eyes (continued) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm

king Part 3: The Cocktail Mixer
Primary Objective: Seer Possession
Secondary Objective: Building an Organization

The thing I love most about this A5 is how smooth the ride is at high speeds. Normally, you would expect to feel something at ~95 mph, but no, it's just internal exhilaration that I feel as I rush from East City to Northern Heights. Once I pass the welcome sign, my speed quickly decreases to five miles over the speed limit. The police tend to be very anal here and I can ill afford another speeding ticket. Arriving at Josh's house, I see some girls walking up to the door and I shake my head. I call Kimmy and tell her to call me in one hour to make sure that I'm on my way to the Benefactor's mixer. She hears the voices in the background as I approach the house and agrees. Her boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of the fact that I call her up at odd times of the night for favors like that, but I always make sure that she is well compensated for what she does to help me.

Entering the house, I find the usual taking place. There are "party favors" on the table that some of the girls have already begun enjoying along with plenty of wine and hard liquor. One of my usual dates walks up to me with a glass of wine and offers it to me. I shake my head and tell her that it's not that time yet. She pouts and drinks it herself. I look at her and she points upstairs. I walk upstairs to Josh's room to find the boys putting the finishing touches on their wardrobes. Now that I had arrived, we were all ready to go. I pour myself a glass of red wine and one of the guys tells me that as much wine as I drink, I should buy a vineyard to cut down on my expenses. I chuckle and tell him that I just might do that. Josh tells everyone to finish up and pair up because we're leaving.

The cars fill up and of course, Mika hops in with me. The best part of said action occurring is that as soon as she get in, I receive a kiss and then... such a wondrous technique. The engine revs and several others echo. The group rolls out and after about a 15-20 minute drive, we arrive at the gate. Mika adjusts herself and me before I lower the windows. The guard looks at me and asks for my name. I give it to him and without even checking the list, his demeanor warms quickly and he waves me through. I look over at Mika and we proceed down the path. I can't call this a driveway because it's an entire street that leads from the gate all the way through a mini-forest until you see a massive estate. By the gods this guy is loaded. Mika and I both look around in awe. I honestly feel like a groupie right now. We finally make it to the front and the valet gives me a ring with a symbol inside of it in exchange for my keys. We wait for the others before the entire group walks into the party.

In a group where everyone comes from money, I always consider myself fortunate to have my friends be wealthier than me. Attention falls faster on them than on me. We move about and mingle amongst the crowd. So many conversations about business and money taking place that I find myself enthralled. Mika excuses herself to the bathroom and I walk over to the bar to get something to drink. The bartender looks at me then at my ring and without even asking me what I would like to drink walks away. He comes back a moment later with a bottle of Ninth Sunset Red from eight years ago. It is my favorite overseas vineyard and there is something about the process from eight years ago that has made the best tasting wine that I have ever enjoyed. He pours me a glass and I reach for my wallet and he quickly asks me not to worry about. I am slightly thrown off by the sense of almost fear when I offered to pay. I slide him the money and tell him to keep it as a tip and also to make sure that that bottle is reserved for me. "Mr. Prince, this bottle is already reserved for you. I had to fly to pick it up from Master Coremanti's private cellar. The Master would be most displeased if you were made to pay." I nod and leave the money on the counter.

Turning around, I notice the host of the party himself looking over at the bar, so upon making eye contact, I make my way over to speak with him. He is joyous to see me. He introduces me to some political and militaristic contacts. Since I don't follow politics or care much about the police force's operations, I could have just been introduced to a city council member and I have no idea. I greet them respectfully and thank Mr. Coremanti for the invitation to this party. He asks his guests to excuse us so that he can take me around and introduce me to the big names in the corporate and investment real estate circles that I need to know. He is open with me and with his guests informing them that I am handling an acquisition for him. Once people hear that, they seem far more interested in who I am. The other thing that I notice is that there is a great deal of growth if I didn't have to answer to my father all the time. Mr. Coremanti and I find ourselves off to the side being able to talk one on one and he signals for more wine to be brought over.

C: "You know, Psyre. I wasn't sure what to think when you called me up two weeks ago. Your approach was very unique. You never once asked for the account over the phone. You just told me that you wanted to make yourself of use to me. I host or attend parties like this once a month and never for the same crowd. Tonight is focused more on financial world leaders here in Saicity. Last month was police and security. The Benefactor Group is quite diverse. You should think about expanding your horizons while you are young and ideas flow so easily. Start owning your own assets so that you answer to yourself and your good conscience."

The advice that he gives me reminds me of my uncle and what he has often told me. I confide in Mr. Coremanti that I would do that but all of my assets are controlled by my father and older brother. Everything except for my wardrobe is owned by my father or Prince Enterprises. He nods and tells me to acquire that bank for him and I won't have to worry about that anymore. I look up at him and he has a rather soft smile on his face. I thank him, but tell him that this opportunity is large enough for me. I could not ask for more generosity from him. He jokingly replies that it's called generosity because it's offered without request. I nod and we look out at the crowd. Suddenly, I make eye contact with a young woman who is dressed in black and gold with a design similar to that of my suit. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my head. He asks me if I'm alright and I shake it off and nod to him. I tell him that I have been having mild headaches for the last few days, but that I am sure it is nothing. He nods and my eyes fall back upon the girl.

C: "Go have fun, Psyre. We will have plenty of time to talk as you provide updates regarding our matter. Do me a favor though and make sure that the matter is a private one. I do not want news of my plans to acquire the bank to be made known to the general public. The Benefactor Group flies under the radar in order to assist our clients in the best way possible."

I nod to him and head onto the dance floor. I walk right up to the young lady and ask her if she would like to dance. She looks at me for a moment and I do not back down. The worst thing that she could say is no. Seeing that I wasn't going to leave without an answer, she takes another sip of her wine so I do the same allowing both of us to enjoy the blissful embrace of our respective brands before the glasses are taken away and we move onto the dance floor. We dance and it is a close, but courtly encounter in accordance with the music and as the song ends, she giggles at me. I ask what's so funny and she tells me that she is surprised that I can ballroom dance, but she wonders if I can keep up with her. I look at her then walk over to the band. They look over at Mr. Coremanti who nods with a smile.

Back on the dance floor, I toss my coat to one of my friends as I move up close to tell her that I hope she can keep up. The guitar begins first and she looks at me with a look that asks if I am really this forward. There is a dance known in the Latin world to be for intense lovers. The two lovers clasp his left hand with her right as his hand is placed on the small of her back at her waistline. Normally this is not done on a backless dress. The feeling of her flesh on my hand causes my breathing to flutter as I focus on just dancing and nothing further. The first step of the dance has the man yield backwards before he advances. Swept up into the dance, the area begins to clear. Eyes in the party fall upon us as it looks as if we're floating on a cushion of air above the floor. We move so fluidly together and as the music becomes faster and faster, we move with it. Mika approaches the scene as the crowd is watching and she does not seem pleased. One of the boys tells her that it's just a dance. I am completely immersed in the dance so I have no idea that she is watching us. I had honestly forgotten that she is here. This beautiful stranger and I are sharing a moment where she rests her eyes on mine and for both of us, it seems like we're all alone in this room. The dance ends with her spinning gracefully followed by me sliding across the floor, but it feels as if I'm not on the floor, then rising to my feet and pull her out of the spin with her back pressed up against my chest, her rear pressed firmly against my lower extremities, and my arms enveloping her like a blanket in the snowy winter cold. Her face is turned to mine and we find our lips very close to their counterpart. The applause of the crowd snaps us out of what feels like a trance. I nod to her and thank her for the dance. Heading to the bar to get more wine after that, the boys walk over and ask me where I learned that dance and I tell them that I was out of Saicity for three years studying abroad. You tend to learn some things. I look around the room and I notice the young lady walking out to the terrace. I ask for a second glass of the wine and Josh drapes my jacket over my arm. I nod to him and he returns the nod. He whispers to one of the boys and they smile happily and nod.

On the terrace, I hang back for a moment while she's on the phone. Once she hangs up, she refreshes her lipstick and asks me if the second glass is for her. I smirk and walk over. She turns around and I offer it to her. She shivers and I drape my jacket over her shoulders. She reaches up and caresses my face. "You have yet to truly use your eyes to see the world as it truly is. There is so much beauty in this world when you can see with your mind, Psyre. My sister was right though... you are handsome." I smile and thank her for the compliment before pausing. The pieces start falling into place and she giggles. "How would you like to understand what's been happening to you lately?" I take a step back from her and her eyes glow for a moment before I suddenly feel drawn to her. She begins speaking in a language that I don't quite understand, but I begin to feel lightheaded the more she speaks in it. I notice other females approaching me as I begin to get dizzy. I grab onto the guard rail and the amount of pain that strikes my head suddenly is overwhelming to say the least. I can hear voices talking around me, but my vision goes dark and soon after, the voice cease. One voice sounds very familiar though...

+2382 words
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Open Your Eyes (continued)   Open Your Eyes (continued) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:36 am

king Part 4: The Awakening
Primary Objective: Seer Possession + Telekinesis + Pyrokinesis
Secondary Objective: Building an Organization

When my eyes open again, I find myself laying atop a very comfortable feeling altar. The scent that hits my nostrils is invigorating, yet intoxicating as well. I just smile in a sort of euphoric high. The beautiful stranger walks into the room dressed in a semi-sheer white and gold gown. Others begin to file into the room and I feel less comfortable about this situation especially since some of the individuals look to be of masculine build. It is hard to tell because of the hooded robes. Candles are everywhere as I notice that there is only natural light that has illuminated this room. The beautiful stranger gestures at the mounted candles and the flames dim and now I am officially worried and wish to escape. My heart rate accelerates rapidly and she walks over to me. She leans down to place a kiss upon my lips and one of the robed figures steps forward in objection. She undoes my shirt instead and runs her fingers along my chest... I relax as the sweet smell of her breath dances across my face and chest. All of my worries and concerns fade away at this point and I just lay there. The beautiful stranger begins the chanting again but this time it is echoed by the eight other figures within the room. She takes a goblet and begins drawing symbols on my chest using the fluid within it. My pants slide off of my body as do my boxers and I am left nude on this altar of sorts. It begins to move and my arms spread out to 45 degree angles. My mind begins to numb and my thoughts stop racing for a while. This is better than any wine I've tasted... well except for that one wine that I had overseas... if only I knew what it was called. The room begins to feel heavy and my eyes begin to roll back under the pressure. The flames extinguish and it is harder and harder to breathe. I feel myself fading from consciousness which I fight. I feel scratches and claws tearing at not just my flesh, but something deeper. The pain... so much pain... the whites of my eyes redden faster and faster as I cannot release any sounds from the pain as they are too strong for sound. Unable to move, the pain does not subside, but intensifies. After several long attacks, I can feel myself fading.

I hear a voice, "Too many have gathered, he will die if we don't help him!"

A second... very familiar voice disagrees and tells them to wait until "The Goddess" bestows Her Divine Blessing. How did this happen? Why now when I have so much more to complete? So this is to be my destiny? I thought I would be able to leave a lasting impression upon the business world. I suspect that will be false. I could have done so much more with my life, but it is of no matter now. Wow... the pain has stopped. I can't even feel it anymore. I don't feel anything... just my thoughts. I close my eyes to rest and through my eyelids, I see the golden radiance once again. Unsure of what is happening around me, my body is prone but my consciousness is somewhere else it would seem.

Unbeknownst to me, the golden radiance is actually called an Onugi. The pain I was feeling was from several spirits that had been lured to the altar by the fluid and my blood to serve as sustenance for this Onugi. The Onugi absorbs the wandering spirits into itself to take on the form of a female body. Once this "metamorphosis" is complete, my motionless body is mounted and it begins to lick all of my wounds. "Her," if I can call this spectre by a gender, hands move over my body and both forms float into the air. Her lips fall upon my own as our nude bodies intertwine. The pyres surrounding the room ignite vibrantly as chanting resumes. My body moves involuntarily as passionate embraces are exchanged between the two forms. The female form is penetrated by essence of life and a very erotic sound is emitted from the Onugi. The rate of repetition of these embraces increases as the duration extends. The smoky mist created by the incense "vacuums" into the palm of my right hand. My left hand moves behind the female spirit's back to envelop the floating ball of mist that begins to glow and vibrate with energy. Random, splintered images appear within the ball before it sprouts out "tails" of smoke. The strange evolution continues as the tails turn to vines and turn a lush green with an assortment of floral colors sprouting from it. The vines bind the two forms together in united embrace where the spirit is caressing my head as it lays against her bosom. One of the robed figures find herself drawn to look and she stops chanting. The cease in chanting drops her to her knees struggling to breathe as the Onugi's eyes turn to fall upon her. Our joined bodies return to a completely horizontal position and we float back down to the altar. Slowly we sink inside of the altar. As our united form sinks, the chanting becomes more and more intense. Within the tomb-like altar, the spirit lays flat on top of me as the final stage of the process begins. The symbiosis...

In the altar room, the flames start to move violently and several spirits still drawn to the beacon-like altar are ignited by magical fire. The fire subsides and the very dim lit room hears several collisions and crashes. All of the robed figures drop to their knees and the wall is lined with magical fire that slowly retreats back to the pyres. Just when those within the room believe that all is well, bodies are flung across the room as are ritual items. The beautiful stranger tries to exert control of the telekinetic outbursts realizing what exactly was causing it. She pulls the others to her position and erects a telekinetic shield around them to protect them until the outburst is over. The pyro show erupts again while the telekinetic outbursts are taking place until everything stops all at once. The aura of radiance diminishes and the beautiful stranger looks at the walls and tells everyone to remain where they are. Looking around the walls, they notice what she notices. Three of the walls are depicting unknown events with descriptions and the fourth wall has a message written on it. Only one of them can decipher what it says and she nods at the wall. She sends everyone else out of the room and spends hours in the room writing down what is written and using her abilities to draw what is on the walls. Once she is done, she waits in patient silence and meditation.

When the morning light comes, the altar is no more and my eyes open. I look around me and try to figure out where I am. Seeing the stranger still in meditation, I figure that she practices yoga or Tai Chi. I don't want to disturb her, so I try to quietly slip out of bed. I notice at this point that I'm not at the condo. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. Looking in the mirror, I notice a new necklace and pendant around my neck. Looking at the shower, I notice just how vibrant the colors look. This is rather odd. Speaking of odd, that was a crazy dream last night. Far, far worse than any of the others. I seriously need to get my head checked today. When I walk out of the bathroom, the beautiful stranger is looking at me and when I lock eyes on her, all of the events of last night come flooding back to me.

"You tried to kill me!"

She is knocked back a few feet with that burst of anger. I stand down and try to figure out what just happened. She looks at me and shakes her head. "I did no such thing. I allowed you to embrace your destiny as a Seer. You are quite powerful, but you have no control over your abilities." My abilities? What abilities? She goes on, "You were selected by the Goddess, Psyre. Your mind has great potential and were bestowed with a great blessing, but if you do not relax, you can seriously hurt someone. I need you to trust me long enough for me to help you make sense of things." She walks over to the closet and walks in. She returns with silky pants and a robe. I notice that I'm naked and get dressed. There is quite a bit that I would like explained and she agrees to do so over breakfast as I need to eat in order to help recover my strength. I reluctantly agree considering that I have no idea where I'm at or where any of my things are. We leave the room and head downstairs to the kitchen. What could possibly explain why I was kidnapped, tortured, and probably subjected to a whole list of other weird things last night?!

+1637 words - RP Complete
Class/Race: Seer
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Open Your Eyes (continued)   Open Your Eyes (continued) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Your Eyes (continued)   Open Your Eyes (continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Your Eyes (continued)
Page 1 of 1