Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acquisition of Gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Acquisition of Gear Empty
PostSubject: Acquisition of Gear   Acquisition of Gear EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Hearing the sounds of my name being called my eyes would slowly open as i lay there in the bed. the lgiht from the hall seeping in through my open door. Clapping twice my lights would turn on revealing the large king size bed. Covers thrown all around the bed. Turning to look at my bed stand i saw that it was six in the morning. Turning to my little girl as she ran up and jumped into the bed with me a broad smile on her face. Her arms wrapping around my chest " Good morning daddy." Rubbing the top of her head i leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. " You slept well last night?" She nodded." Thats good now go and get ready for the day." Running playfully out of the room to her bathroom in her pajamas i smiled.

Rolling out of the bed I stretched out my back and rubbed my eyes. Those long nights out where hard on the body but putting in work was necessary. Feeling the cold of the wooden floors as i walked barefoot towards the bathroom i pushed open the door and flicked on the light. Turning on the sink and splashing the water onto my face i looked up at the figure in the mirror. He had changed alot since high school but it was necassary to move on. Finishing getting ready i walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards the Kitchen.

Turning on the tv and leaving the remote on the couch i moved into the kitchen area. turning the fire up on the stove. Feeling the heat i walked towards the black refrigerator pulling open the door feeling the cold air rushing out as i reached in and grabbed the eggs and orange juice. Hearing the saturday morning cartoons coming on i turned my head to see her sitting down on the ground indian style staring at the tv. Returning to my cooking i frowned as the eggs began to burn and smoke filled up the room.

Setting the table for my one i placed it on the counter top. " Lyric food's ready." Hearing her behind me i smiled and picked her up placing her softly on the bar stool. As she looked at the food she turned to me " Daddy, mommy needs to come back." Chuckling to my self i nodded " Yeah your right, but she's out of town on business." Moving to the side of the sofa i leapt up and stretched out falling flat laying across it as i flicked the channels looking for something interesting to watch. Stopping on the music videos i smiled as i watched the thick women dancing. Hearing the the phone i reached out and grabbed it. "Aye yo, Nikki speaking." waiting for a respond i stood up and walked out onto the balcony cloasing the glass door behind me. " So whats the news J. Mill?" Pacing outside as my home boy filled me in on what happened to him last night i frowned. " Them again well its whatever man they going to get theres."pausing i took a few deeep breathes and looked up at the clouds " Man i need you here asap i gotta go meet up with Mikey in a few man." Hanging up the phone i walked back into the room i frowned " Hey uncle J is coming in a few i have some business to go take car of."

Locking the apartment i knew that no one around here would dare to break into my apartment seeing as i was pretty well known around these few blocks. Walking down the flight of steps leading to the parking i played with my keys. Those kids around the way where getting kinda bold all of a sudden.

Coming up to the candy apple red sports car i pushed the button on the key ring. THe doors rising up by themselves like a butterfly. Sliding into the seat i put the kets in the ignition and started the engine. Hearing the rev of my new whip i smiled. I had gotten it from things i didn't necessarily agree with but it kept me and my baby safe so it was workin out. Pulling out of the parking lot i rolled around the city passing by many character walking the streets. Turning down main street i stopped at the next red light. Lowering the tinted window i smiled at the kid who was still in high school standing on the corner. He had a baseball cap pulled down the brim just above his eyes casting a shadow no his face. " Yo Mikey." Looking both ways before walking up to the car the boy gave me a grin as he leaned on the frame and poked his head in. "This you." I nodded with a smiled " Come on in." Pushing the door open i let my friend sit next to me. Pulling away from the side walk i smiled " So i know you heard bout them boys around the way." HIs face changed quickly "Yea man they put Lil Jimmy in the hospital the other night." Turning to him i looked at him to make sure " Word, anyways you still got that extra weight i let you borrow?" He nodded and raised up his shirt to show two black handles. " Ima need one of em back cause i had to ditch my other piece last night when the heat came down on us in the club." The boy nodded "Oh fasho man." Pulling the piece from his waistband he placed it in my glove compartment. After hitting the block i smiled as he got out the car." Hey man stay outta trouble man and you know where to find me at."

Making my way back to my apartment building. I psuhed on the door handle to find that it wasn't locked. walking slowly in the room i looked around and saw that J. Mill adn Lyric where in the bed room playing on my video games. Hearing the door open the turned and i waved.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Acquisition of Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquisition of Gear   Acquisition of Gear EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:59 am

Updated by Surreal.
Back to top Go down

Acquisition of Gear
Page 1 of 1