Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-03

First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition Empty
PostSubject: First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition   First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm

The annoying sound of my alarm clock woke me from my sleep at four thirty in the morning. Slowly my world came back into focus as the sleepy sensation left my body. Stretching out my arms and arching my back I wiped the sleep from my eyes before standing up and turning off the alarm. I had to be getting ready for my first day at work in the new precinct. I wasn't particularly nervous about the situation. I had graduated near the top of my class at the academy, and I would set out to prove myself at the new precinct. After standing up and making my way to the kitchen I could feel a twinge of hunger in my stomach and my head turned towards the fridge. I could wait a bit longer, I had to go for my morning run right now. It was a force of habit, something I always did even when I was sick. On came a hooded sweatshirt as well as a pair of sweatpants, then socks, then sneakers. I made my way over to the cofee pot and got it set up. By the tme I made my way back into my appartment I would have at least a cups worth to have with my breakfast. I was soon out the door and moving down the stairs at a quick pace. I was on the third floor of the appartment building. Down the stairs and out the front door my feet hit the pavement and I was in the zone. Sometimes I ran with headphones in, sometimes without, today I didn't have any music. There weren't many people out at this hour, even in this rather active part of the city. That's why I liked running this early, the noise and the clutter of the city were gone. Between a mile and three miles was what I usually ran, depending on if I slepth through my alarm clock or not. I kept the rhythm of my breathing as I looked around the area. East city was a nice place, I was surprised I managed to find an appartment here for the price that I did. After running several blocks in one direction I took a left hand turn and then another sending myself back for the last half of my run. A sweat had started to build up slightly by this time, which let me know that I was getting a decent amount of exercise. Finally I made it back to my appartment complex and up the stairs to my appartment itself. After making it through the door I stripped down and hopped into the shower to get washed up. As I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off with a towel I could feel my stomach growl slightly, now I was ready for breakfast. I pulled out a frying pan from a cabinet and some eggs out of the fridge as well as some bacon. Soon enough I had myself a nice little breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee. Finally I got dressed and ready to go to work. I hopped a bus to the precinct. I had yet to get myself a vehicle, but that would hopefully be changing soon. I finally arrived at the police station and was directed to the chief. Walking in I looked around his office as he looked at me with a firm stare. "So your the new guy huh?" I nodded to him, "Yes sir, Matthew Patrick reporting for duty." The chief eyed me some more and then pulled a badge out of the desk and threw it down on the table, "That's yours, and so is this." He layed down a handgun in a holster on the table in front of me, it wasn't anything special, standard police issue firearm, I had been a pretty good shot back at the academy. I nodded to him "Thank you, sir." I picked up the badge and the gun. The chief then gave me my first assignment. I was put on patrol duty for the time being until something came up. I nodded to the chief and made my way down towards the motorpool where I could pick up a cruiser to patrol the city in.
Back to top Go down
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition   First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm

wc: 754
item acquired: hakaisha
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition   First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition   First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day on the Job -Item Acquisition
Page 1 of 1