Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness) Empty
PostSubject: I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness)   I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 am

I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness) Shugochara17-1
"Amu! You're going to be late for school!"

You know.. I have an alarm clock, yet mom thinks she has to be my personal one on top of that. I sigh and sit up in bed, hugging a pillow to my chest and turn my head to look at the time. My eyes widen. "EIYAA!" I scream and scramble out of my bed. "Mou! My alarm didn't go off!" I whine as I rush to washroom across the hall, my sister peeking out of her room as I run past. I close the door behind me and lock it. No needed for Ami to get curious and try to take a peek. She's done it before and I nearly had a heart attack when the door opened. I turn on the shower and hop it. "Cold!" I squeak, but it’s my own fault for not setting my alarm before going to bed. Damn sensei for all that homework. I was so tired when I finished. Sigh. I slap my cheeks No time for this!

I quickly finish my shower and ring out my strawberry pink tresses, running the towel over them quickly before wrapping it around my petite form. I quickly grab my brush and blow dryer and make quick work of fixing my hair up and into a stylish ponytail with a hairclip that mom got me. I wink at my reflection, not one to wear make up. After all.. Make up clogs your pores and can age your skin.

I hurry out of the bathroom and into my room, hearing my sister already singing downstairs. I sweat drop a bit. Lovely. I sigh and close my door, shucking off the towel and walking to my dresser. I pull out a thong and frown. Another one of mom's buys thinking I'm he rebel and thus wear this crap. I shake my head. Least I'm use to this junk. I lean over and step into it, sliding it up my slender legs before settling it in place and I frown at the sensation of wearing it. Whoever thought that having your panties up your ass all day was a good idea... I hope they are rotting in hell. I then grab my bra and slip it on. I reach back and hook it before turning to my full length mirror as I adjust my petite breasts in the confining fabric. I nod. While I don't have a huge bust, mine look right on my petite frame. I move to the closet, my uniform hung up and ready. Really.. Mom has to stop getting her hands on my stuff. I shrug. It was cute at least with her few additions. I take it off the hanger and pull on my uniform, smoothing it out on my form. I tie my tie and then walk back to the mirror and wink. The last thing is a small glimmer of pink lip gloss that looks natural.

"Getting ready.. Complete!" I chirp and look at the time. "Damn.." I curse and grab my school bag and rush out of my room, closing and locking it to keep little Ami out. I adore her.. But she always wrecks my room. I run down the stairs and come upon the scene of Ami on the footstool of the living room and singing as my dad takes photos and they praise her. So embarrassing. They don't even notice me and I grab some toast and a bottle of water. I then snatch up my lunch money. After all the 'cool and spicy' girl never brings her own bento lunch. I walk to the front down and slip on my school shoes, tapping my toe against the floor to make sure each is secure. I then pull the toast form my mouth and look at my family. "Ja." I say in a bored tone and both my parents turn to look at me with praising stars in their eyes.

"Kakkoii!" they squeal and I mentally sigh. Seriously.. Who allowed these two to have kids? I give a short wave and head out the door. Today will be the same as any other. I'll play my role as always and hate it.

I munch on the toast as I walk toward school. We don't live too far. My parents did that on purpose. That way mom and dad are close to their jobs and I'm close to school. I mentally sigh. Another day of faking it Amu. You'll make it. No worries. Suddenly something floats in front of my and I freeze at the sight of the chibi-fied girl in blue. The hell?! The little thing blinks and looks at me. It points to itself.

"You can see me?" it asks and I nod slowly, eyes wide. I feel something on my head and a little girl in pink is looking into my eyes.

"EIYAA!" I squeal, dropping what's left of my toast as I fall back in surprise. The two giggle at me as I look at them in shock. "Gh-Gh-Ghosts!" I squeak in fright. Both of them look at one another as a third floats over with a curious look on her face. The blue looks at me with a grin.

"Kind of. More we are spirits here to guide others who need it. I'm Miki!"

"Ran!" the pink one cheers.

"Su!" the green one curtsies and I swear I'm dreaming. I shake my head and laugh nervously, scratching the back of my head.

"I get it.. I must be dreaming," I say, still laughing a bit and all three little spirits look confused. "Oh god.. I'm not dreaming," I drop my face into my hands in depression. I then feel something on my shoulder and peek to see the one named Ran there and smiling at me.

"No worries, Amu-chi! We'll be your guides now!" she chirps and I groan again. Why can't I just have a normal life?! God must really hate me. Why me?

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness)   I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

I just want to be a normal girl! (Part 1-Spiritual Awareness)
Page 1 of 1