Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Jynbanner_01
After Heavenly Manifestation Arc

After the passage of a day or so, the test results from Ijin’s aptitude testing return. The test consisted of a basic IQ test as well as essay type questions based on scenarios, scientific and technical knowledge. As expected by her current superior, Angela, Ijin passed the test with scores well above the average line of researchers that had been inducted thus far. For rank and compensation purposes, she was inducted into the Division as an Intern researcher but the various opportunities to expand from that would have been all included in the employee handbook as given out by HR. Ijin would be given security clearance with the Division based on a Level 1 researcher and would be briefed on policy, procedure and non disclosure details, consequences and repercussions.

After being fully set up as an employee of the Division, Ijin would have a chance to be introduced to the Commissioner so that he could formally welcome her into the Division. The appointment would be set in Jyn’s calendar where all the specifics would be handled by his secretary, Izumi. She would be the one to inform Ijin of the meeting as well remind Jyn that he actually had a meeting that day.

On that day, it would be a normal Wednesday morning. I would find myself sitting at my desk, my elbow resting on the table I was leaning over with my fist propping up the side portion of my face and going over some of the reports I was working on. There needed to be a drastic change in the Division; I wouldn’t allow it to be dishonored as it was by the mayor in his speech (link: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/omni-general-f66/heavenly-manifestation-aftermath-t1897.htm). I had even gone through the lengths of seeking help from demons, i.e. Sanzon, whereas in the past it would have to be a cold day in Onitoshi for me to inquire for assistance. I had been and was very stressed out since the last demon attack; I had become obsessive with my work and spent as little time as possible at home or sleeping as I felt I had to be vigilante and forward going with my duty of leading the Division.

363 / 363
Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Izumi_01
A knock came to his door as she had opened the door. "It's Izumi." She announced as she had walked in with a plate of food and a cup of coffee in the way he likes. "You really shouldn't work yourself so hard dear." she stated as she walked over to him as in the plate there was a nice big sandwich made for him. Her blue eyes staring at him with a gentle gaze. "I'm here to remind you that you have meeting today, with the new intern, Ijin Mitsukai so don't forget. She should already be on her way. I had informed her of the meeting the other day and reminded her of it a few hours ago." she would scoot some thing's over and place the plate down on the table and then bring over a coaster to place the cup of coffee on Jyn' table. "I also brought you something to nourish yourself with."

-Word count: 158
Ooc: Noting, this happens before Izumi turn's Gorgyn.

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Ijinbox_01
Ijin had been informed by Izumi about the meeting that she had to be at. It was odd for her to meet new people and it bugged her meeting so many people within a single week. She was rather amazed with herself that she hasn't passed out from all this interaction she has been having with these humanoid beings. There was still a lot of things to do, she had already done most of it, the only real thing that was left for her to do was to meet the Commissioner himself. So the meeting area was at the Commissioner's office. Ijin would walk calmly as she walked with Chibi walking next to her, as always carrying her toolbox, Ijin was a bit nervous though because she had to meet a new person, though she had yet to realize that the new commissioner was that same guy from the incident as before. But today was going to turn into something unique.

Word Count: 161
Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Ijinbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I shift suddenly as the knock comes to my door, but then realize that it was Izumi with her hail before her entrance. I return to my previous position of looking over reports as she enters into the room. There isn’t much of an answer with the advice not to work too hard. Kind of ignoring it all together, I just emit a ‘hm’ to acknowledge that words were said. I had forgotten about the meeting, but it was a good thing she reminded me. I vaguely remembered Ijin from the time I meet her in the past realm, though I had documentation and information on her. From what I was told, she was very promising, which in itself was good news. My gaze shifts up to her as she moves some things upon my desk in order to make way for the sandwich. I didn’t really have an appetite for eating and I had my papers in a particular order… I lean back in my chair and give a soft sigh as I rub my face a bit. It might have been a good thing for me to pause for a moment since my vision was starting to get a bit unfocused. “Thank you,” I emit leaning back onto the table. Tiredly I reach for the sandwich that was prepared for me hoping that I would at least be able to put it away in my stomach so that Izumi wouldn’t feel as if it weren’t appreciated. I lean forward and take my first bite, and as always, it was pretty tasty. After chewing, I swallow and make the comment, “that boy, was in the presence of two demons, named Sanzon and Domen during the night of the attack. It looked as if they were fighting against the silver haired enemy that was showcased in the newscast… has he mentioned anything to you about that night?” I assumed he was still alive; Sanzon had reminded me when he mentioned if I watched over the battle footage between him and his friend against one of the demonic super powers.

349 / 712
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

He didn't seem particularly happy currently, well it wasn't a surprised with the recent events that had occurred and the major city wide rebuilding that's going on. Though she watched his action's and his movements and listened to how he responded. Her hands kept in front of her and held themselves as she nodded her head to his thank you. He took a bite of the sandwich, she was glad that he decided to put something into his stomach so a tiny curling smile crept onto her face. She tilted her head as he asked a question about Sanzon, and Domen. A quick flashback of when she had met Domen in the first place. I wonder if he remembers me? She pondered a moment, it would be unruly if she was remembered by that thing. Shaking her head she responded. "No, he hasn't mentioned anything about that to me, but I can ask him about it." it was curious question that made her wonder what he was doing with them. "By the way, I met Domen once." Surely he would be upset about that, but she figured it would be best if he found out now instead of in a nasty way that would bring him to question her. She looked to the clock, the time was soon before the meeting was going to start.

-Word count: 225 | 383

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

"What do you think Chibi?" She asked her android twin who responded. "About what mother?" Ijin's eyes crept to look at her. "This Commissioner person." Chibi would think for just a second before a response came back. "I do not know Mother. Let's just hope thing's go well and he has a good head upon his shoulders." Ijin just nodded her head. "this bothers me..." She said it in a whisper as they moved through the HQ after coming to the front desk and telling Jose about the appointment they had. Jose heard about this as well and told a guard to guide them up to the Commissioner's office. "You're doing fine Mother." Spoke Chibi. "I still don't like it..." mumbled Ijin as she latched to the arm of Chibi. "You have to get over your fear someday..."

Word Count: 138 | 299
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:46 pm

A few bites into the sandwich, I’m enlightened by the fact that she’s met the demon known as Domen. I supposed something like that shouldn’t be surprising; I seemed to be constantly reminded that we lived in a small world. I started to wonder if I just attracted, or was attracted to, a certain type of woman. Similarities seemed to abound. I speak, “Is that so,” in a neutral tone before continuing to eat. I deciding not asking about the details would probably be best since I had a meeting this morning; there was no need to scare the intern off with my foul mood. I assumed the way they met probably had some odd and elaborate story to go along with it that was supposed to make some type of sense. Still, the fact remained that I had too much on my plate to continue to worry about the things Izumi did versus the things I wanted her to do. Changing the subject, I ask, “have you meet with this person I’m supposed to be meeting today?” I would be interested on any insight that she may have on this Ijin person. From what I gathered, she was odd and didn’t like people. Something like that would be an obstacle for a lead researcher or something like that, but for someone performing a function as a portion of the cog of research, it would be fine for now; that part about her didn’t really bother me. At least she didn’t seem the type to be socially involved with demons.

260 / 972
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 am

Jyn better not think that he could control Izumi's life, while she did love him, she wouldn't allow her life to be controlled by someone who was trying to deny her of her family history. It was something dear and important to her, her family history and her family job. After he retorted with a is that so. She figured Jyn still had problems with what she did when he wasn't around. She gave him a gentle smile and answered his question. "I have, she's quite a pretty young girl quite nervous about social interaction, but that's only when she's not working on something. Quite the intelligent girl also, oh and she always goes everywhere with another person that looks exactly like her, but it's not a twin. That one goes by the name of Chibi. From what she had informed me, she had made her out of nothing but junk parts over the span of five years. Quite an amazing piece of work, seems a bit more advanced technology wise compared to a few of the things that we have in our own possession. Oh and do keep a distance from her or else she'll freak out."

-Word count: 198 | 581

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 am

Ijin kept close to Chibi and held a nervous look as she nodded her head to what Chibi had said. She knew that she had to get over it and she was trying. It was just so hard, but she was doing her best to. She preferred if she just interacted with people without having to actually face them or touch them. Hand created thing's were so much better then real human beings. They were predictable and could be programmed to act in certain ways you want. "I wonder how this one is going to act." She mumbled to herself. She looked to the guards back and eyed him. He led them all the way to the office where Jyn was located at. Opening the door to Izumi's office and seeing that Izumi wasn't there, The guard proceeded to go to Jyn's door and knock upon it. "Commissioner, Ijin Mitsukai has arrived."

Word Count: 152 | 451
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm

“So she surpasses our technology with junk?” I murmur lightly as I finish off the sandwich; I wondered what separated her creation from a normal expir? Though, it did seem the case that the Division didn’t seem to be heavy into the robotics division to be specialized in it, like certain other organizations, so I figured that statement might at least have a small amount of merit. If we were pumping out androids, we could save human lives; though that would probably end with the destruction of human kind somehow… or at least that’s how it worked out in that one movie. The back of my hand comes to the side of my face as I wipe away any crumbs that might be on my face before reaching for the drink, sipping from it, and then lowering it back to the table. I give a light sign before looking up and speaking, “I see… I got it. Thank you.” Since she was socially awkward, I figured I would make things easy on her and make this quick. The fact that she created a pseudo sentient being would work out in my favor, since my plans called for various things in that same field; mostly I would need the mechanical skills as the AI was something I would be fine without having. My gaze shifts to the door as the knock comes. Sitting up in my chair, I give a light sigh before speaking to the guard, “it’s fine, you may enter.”

251 / 1223
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

With permission granted, the guard opened the door and held it open for the twins. "Go right ahead." He stated as they both entered the room. Ijin was behind Chibi and glanced around the large office and looked at it's set up. After they entered inside Ijin would somewhat peek her head behind from Chibi. Chibi merely looked towards the other two that were in the room. She recognized one of their faces from that incident. "It's him Mother." Spoke Chibi. Ijin blinked and arched a brow and looked towards what she was talking about and stared at Jyn. "Your r-r-right, it is..." she mumbled as she and Chibi stood a couple feet away adjacent from the door and both looked toward's Jyn and waited for him to say something to them.

Word Count: 132 | 583
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

She nodded her head as she looked towards Jyn and gave a gentle smile as she looked towards the door when she heard the knock. "Seem's like they arrived." she uttered softly watching them enter inside and the door closing after they entered within. A gentle smile grew upon her face as she stood there next to Jyn's desk and kept her hands in front of her as she didn't speak and waited for Jyn to break the ice.

-Word count: 79 | 660

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

A glance to the young ladies and I am immediate aware of which one is the ‘human’ among the two. With them in the office, this would be where it got tricky; I remembered that the trick was to address the solemn one and she would then translate for the fretful one. My gaze shifts to Ijin for a moment before shifting to Chibi where it would remain while I spoke. I would skip through the introductions, since I didn’t think social graces really mattered to this duo. I go right into, “I’m told… and see firsthand, your skill with technology and mechanics.” With this I would be referring to Chibi, whom I would continue to be focused on while talking, “as your employer I have several research projects I would like you to work on. You will be reporting directly to Angela and interfacing with me through Izumi. I’m going to be keeping a close watch on what you produce.” My gaze lowers as I reach along my desk near where my computer’s main monitor is. My left hand comes to a packet of paper with a disk clasped to it which I hand to Izumi to give to our guest as my gaze rises back. “This is relevant information we have on the demon types we’ve encountered in the field and their offensive capabilities,” I inform. The report and data disk would have records ranging from oni’s to vaspires with recorded attacks and analysis done on all of them. It would also have specifications from the R&D department on our myst project. I confirm, “Your first project is to compose an alloy that is both durable and has the ability to negate spiritual attacks. It will need to counter almost any type of attack thrown at it. The report should cover everything you need to know on the matter. If needed, Angela can escort you to the lab where we keep our spirit specimens.” Moving right along to the next topic and reaching for another report and disk set, I pass it to Izumi to give to Chibi, or Ijin and continue, “the second is project details creating a mechanical battle suit that can be piloted by a human. You’ll need to come up with its offensive capability and how it’s powered; it will need to have strong anti spirit capabilities.” I didn’t feel it necessary to tell her why I needed these things, since it would just be her job to make them; I felt it would be easier this way as well. I conclude, “these are your two projects for now.” I didn’t ask if there were any questions because I didn’t want her to feel obligated to ask them; I was sure if something stood out, she would voice it, but with her shy nature, I felt I might be in with a conversation with an AI.

482 / 1705
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

The talk got right down to it as it didn't look like there was no need for introductions, Izumi did her job to hand off the disk to the girls, handing them to Chibi who would hand them to Ijin. Both time's returning back to Jyn's side.

-Word count: 47 | 707

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Her eye's zoomed in on Jyn who had begun to talk going straight into it. Talking about the projects that he wanted Ijin to start working on. Ijin with her hands on the files that was given to her she already opened it and began to read through it, of course his word's never left her ears as she still listened to her new boss. Ijin wasn't someone who was that naive to situation's but she did adore making things. So this was all she saw it as, an excuse to make things. Chibi spoke not a word though as she knew that Ijin would be listening and reading through the files while this was going on. Ijin's eyes kept moving back and forth in a quick manner across the pages and she flipped through the pages pretty quickly through human capabilities. Once Jyn finish, her words mumbled out. "A defensive allow with Anti-spiritual aura and a battle suit with high leveled battle capabilities to rival against many high leveled onikonjou's and yokais." She closed the files and glanced at Jyn and then towards Chibi. "Simple enough."

Chibi shifted her head slightly as she looked at Ijin and then toward's Jyn. As though her short words that was spoken by Ijin was truly a complex encoded message that Chibi knew. "Quite the task you are asking for, though I'm sure you are aware of the time that it would take. Though we do need to know a time frame of when your expecting results to appear." She stopped for a moment as Ijin mumbled something into Chibi's ear. Chibi fell quiet as both of them locked their eyes upon Jyn and awaited for a response.

Word Count: 286 | 869
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

It was a fair enough question and an easy enough one for me to answer. She was sure I was aware of how long this type of thing should take, I would make them aware of my expectations by answering, “This doesn’t seem like the type of thing that can be rushed, and on top of that, I’m certain I won’t have to push you to complete it. The time limit you finish will have to do.” I was along the thought process that someone like Ijin would work her hardest regardless of time restraints. I would monitor her progress and if things were going too slowly, it would be easier for me to voice things then; first I had to see what she could do. “So,” I conclude, “impress me.” I knew artistic types liked freedom, so I would allow the illusion of that for now, I knew Angela would be able to help suggest a time line as things went along. Contrary to what the little one voiced, I really had no idea how long something like this might take, nor did I care. My main concern was in the finished product and its effectiveness. I would be judging her progress by the rest of the R&D division whereas other compartments would be assigned their own projects to work on. This was actually a special case since I figured I would generally interact with the lead researcher who would then perform project management analysis and delegate to the interns from that point.

254 / 1959
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 am

Ijin looked at Chibi and nodded her head. Chibi nodded her head as well. "Very well, it shall be done." Chibi stated as Ijin stuttered from behind her. "T-t-thank y-y-you for your time, We'll get to work." Ijin held the thing's that were given to her closely to her chest as she looked to Chibi. "Shall we go?" Chibi looked to her and nodded her head. "Very well then Mother, I have no other questions." Both would turn their gaze again to Jyn and Ijin stepped out slightly just enough so both of them could give Jyn a bow before they would turn and walk away leaving from his office to get started.

Word Count: 113 | 982
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 am

She kept quiet and just watched the interactions, seeing how the droid and Ijin interacted with Jyn it was a rather cute scene to her. Especially the way Ijin was reacting. She seemed to be trying to break out of that shell she's constantly in, in a way she succeeded, but shes still not fully out of that shell. After they would leave Izumi would look toward's Jyn and speak. "Well that was quite interesting, I wonder how long it'll take for them to come up with something."

-Word count: 88 | 795

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am

I nod to the bow given and watch as the two ladies leave the room. Oddly enough, Ijin had a nice ass for a quiet girl… Chibi on the other hand, seemed pretty useful. I didn’t think that the use of androids had become popularized yet; I figured that a corporation would probably use Ijin’s skills to create maid androids, or something like that; it could be a source of great money, though there is still that fear in the back of my mind about android taking over the human race much like the spirit types were trying to do. Izumi’s words grab my attention as my gaze shifts to her and I comment, “yeah… I wonder.” Relaxing a bit, I lean back in my seat and motion for Izumi to come to me, offering my lap for her to sit as I speak, “I’m tired…” My tiredness came from not knowing when the next attack would come from the spirits. I continue, “the protection of the entire city is placed on my shoulders… it’s a heavy burden to carry. I beat the former commissioner is relaxing on the coast right now…” It was either that, or playing golf probably.

200 / 2159
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 am

The door closed after Ijin and Chibi left and she looked at Jyn and just smiled as he offered his lap for her to sit on. Izumi was quite happy to take that place as she walked over to him and she sat down on his lap. Turning her head to look at him as she would talk. "It's not only on your shoulders my dear, so don't put it all on yourself. Remember this battle isn't just with you, there's also the Spirit hunters in the forest and even the Kamikonjou that are assisting us against the Onikonjou after the last incident, so don't put it all on yourself." She would lean over on him some and place a kiss upon his cheek. "You're not alone in this." Her blue eyes stared into his dark orbs and held a happy aura about themselves as she looked at him.

-Word count: 149 | 944

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am

It felt good having Izumi on my lap; it had been a while since we had been intimate, due to the fact that I was always at work and claiming to be too busy for such things. I was still a man, however and she was one of the most beautiful and well endowed women in the city. My hand rests on her waist and hip as she rests on my lap with the other arm around her side and resting on the arm of the chair. Her words are a bit comforting as they offer a bit of hope. Though there were other variables, I didn’t know how reliable they were. I murmur lightly, “ah, that’s right… I haven’t formally thanked that old man for his warning.” After thinking about it, I realized that I hadn’t seen or heard from the spirit hunters since the incident. This was pretty normal given the fact that they didn’t tend to be social with the urban residents, but still, I felt there should be a more open lines of communication there. “Maybe, I should seek him out…” I murmur in kind of a thought to myself. My attention shifts back to Izumi’s deep blue eyes. The kiss made my cheek warm; my head shifts as I move my lips up to meet with hers, my free hand coming to the side of her face for the kiss before slowly lowering her to chest.

241 / 2400
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 am

Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Asatb_01

A column of light rises up just outside of Izumi’s office and in a puff of smoke, I appear in the column of light, much like a ninja. I look around to realize that I had somehow missed my mark by a few feet, which, for teleporting myself, could be a pretty drastic mistake. With something like that, I could end up teleporting into a wall, or off of a deep cliff, or something like that. “Crap…” I murmur as I look forwards and see the door to the commissioner’s office in front of me. Luckily, no one had seemed to be in the hallway when I puffed up, though I didn’t know if cameras or something like that had seen me. I had come from the forest where I had been searching unsuccessfully for my master, Ashram, so in giving up there for the moment, I decided to come and check on Izumi to see if there was any clan stuff to do today. Deciding that I’d better move quickly before I triggered some sort of security alarm, I go to open the door to the office to go into Izumi’s office, but the door opens on its own and two twins walk out with me immediately in their path. Time seems to slow on my end as I register two hot twins and four sets of breast without realizing in that short time that I was on a collision course with them. If they did not move quickly, I would probably end up running straight into them, though if I hit the ‘hard’ one, I would probably end up on my back.

274 / 274
Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 am

The intensity of the room had suddenly changed with that kiss as a soft and very gentle smile came upon the women's face as she felt her lip's meet with the man she loves. So tender and warm, she loved his taste and kissed his lip's once more, her hands upon his shoulders her palms flat on the curve of his shoulders as her eyes slowly began to close. His touch to her face leaving a sizzling trail upon her skin as he moved from her cheek slowly to her chest, causing a very low gasp to escape from her.

-Word count: 100 | 1044

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 am

Chibi was usually in front because of Ijin's nature, she always let her alternate self move ahead of her, mainly she used Chibi like a shield to keep from bumping into people. Ijin didn't really notice when they headed out that someone was in their way as she collided with the backside of Chibi who had suddenly stopped without warning. Ijin bumping into her backside and falling backwards, still she clutched to the reports that was given to her tightly to her chest. "Ow, Chibi.... what happened?" she asked as she rubbed her chest a moment to look to see what had happened.

Chibi had stopped and stared toward's this male who had bumped into her, she didn't move though as his sudden bumping force wasn't enough to knock her over. That and she felt Ijin bump into her backside also and then speak. Slightly turning her head she looked toward's Ijin and would respond. "I'm sorry Mother, someone had gotten in the way so I was forced to come to a halt. Are you alright Mother?" her concern was for her creator instead of the other one who had bumped into her.

Word Count: 193 | 1175
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 am

In these moments, my mind seemed to finally come free of the grasp of my responsibilities as I remember how song Izumi’s kiss was and how inviting her body was. My hand that had trailed from her face to her chest comes to rest on her right breast and squeezes softly, I advance upon the gasp that parts our lips for a moment as I tilt my head, covering her mouth with my own and moving my tongue inwards seeking her own. I did know, of course, that it probably wouldn’t be the best of ideas to do anything too hardcore in the office, though I did have the ability to basically put the office on lock down. Though, for a moment, locking up the office seemed like a good idea; in my haste, my length begins to harden in the slacks that confined it, swiftly awakening at a familiar feeling that was rushing through my body. If it were up to me, I would take Izumi here across the table; though most of my haste would be due to the self deprivation I had been exposing myself to up to this point. Aside from the physical things that Izumi offered, she was my support through almost every endeavor thus far and had somehow become a pivotal if not over looked portion of my life. Pulling back slightly, I would allow my lips to pull free of hers before murmuring three words of affection to her in a soft tone near her ear.

253 / 2653
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 am

I could have sworn that the door was open, but in moving forwards after opening the first door, I ran into something that didn’t seem to give at all. I find myself on my butt with my gaze down in a slight wince before I hear the term mother used. “Oro?” I blink in looking up, wondering why a child and mother would be in the Commissioner’s office. He couldn’t possibly have a wife, child -and- hot secretary girlfriend; that would be just too much. My gaze shifts upon something that seemed to be a older than what I would refer to as a child; on the site of the chick who spoke, I assumed the mother would be about the same age if not older than my own mom. In looking beyond the legs of the girl standing in the doorway, I notice someone who looks just like her who seems to be the one reference. “No way…” I murmur lightly on sight of them, “that is the cutest MILF I’ve ever seen…” The words were more in a murmur than anything actually projected. I couldn’t gauge the age of the ‘mother’ but I would have pegged them to be sisters, rather than a parent and child.

With the words of the ‘daughter’ I apologize, “my bad.” My body leans up and I press off of my knees as I stand up before dusting off my backside and inquiring, kind of to them both, “are you okay? I wasn’t looking where I was going…” Looking past them, I ask, “this is the Commissioner’s office, right?”

266 / 540
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am

His touch to her body, though clothed, still sent electrical shocks through her body, such low voltage that it wouldn't be painful but rather pleasurable. Her eyes kept closed as the heat of the kiss seemed to intensify and it only served to turn her body on fire with the sensation that she was feeling. She loved it, it filled her with warmth, it made her happy to feel such thing's coming from him at this moment. The one she adored and loved placing himself in a stress situation and keeping rather deprived a need for release was definitely needed and she was more than willing to help him release some stress. This was rather exciting if you think about it, being in such a position and within the office no less. As she sat in his lap her lower body shifted slightly as she felt his length harden underneath her. His tongue entering into her mouth caused a short lived gasp before it was muffled by his mouth covering her's as her eyes opened for only a second before slowly closing again ravishing herself in the ecstasy. Pushing her tongue onto his to wrestle around with his. The kiss didn't last for too long before he pulled away, she was slightly saddened by this but it was well worth it to hear those words whispered into her ear like that. It made her heart race, it made her spirit burn alive, it brought a heavy blush to her cheeks and she responded back quite happily into his ear saying the same words of affection.

-Word count: 265 | 1309

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am

"I'm alright Chibi, Thank's for your concern." Ijin finally got up to her feet, missing what Seiki had murmured as she looked to what Chibi was talking about. Seeing a person so closed caused her xenophobia had kicked it and she quickly hid behind Chibi, her right hand placing themselves upon Chibi's shoulders and her left hand clutching the reports. Her eyes stared at him quite heavily with suspicion and fear. Chibi would nod her head and turn back to looking at the one who bumped into her and she scanned him over with her sensors installed into her eyes. She scanned him as an organic being, highly likely a human being, with a impressive amount of spiritual particles just drifting about him. "We are alright, and this room is the secretary's office, the door past us over there is the Commissioner's office. What purpose, if I may, do you have with the Commissioner?" Chibi didn't know the list of Division 12 members list yet, so she didn't know if Seiki was apart of the Division or not, even if he wasn't dressed like one it didn't mean he might not have been one.

Word Count: 194 | 1369
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Contentment pulls at my heart as I hear the words returned to me and with it, I make a decision to see how much I could get away with while at work. Unable to hold back from falling into my baser of instincts, my body moves accordingly. My hand shifts from its position at her chest and lower to secure Izumi’s body with an arm behind her and another tucked under her leg as I lift up slightly through the short distance from my lap and chair onto my desk. My body rises up slightly as I lean over her as I attempted to lean her back against the desk, pressing my lips against her neck with nuzzling kisses. I position myself to move between her legs in order to part them, while using my hands to brush free the area on the desk behind her. Things would inevitably fall to the ground in this process, but those things could always be picked back up. After clearing behind her my right hand slides down her body and to her upper thigh. While kissing on her neck, I inquire in a slightly heated tone, “how’s my schedule looking for this morning?” I didn’t want any unsuspected surprises popping up in the next couple minutes if I could help it. Though it might be smarter to take this elsewhere, it seemed to be a right here right now scenario. During this time, I didn’t even stop to feel out and see if Ijin had completely left or not.

256 / 2909
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:02 pm

“Eh?” I tilt my head as I notice the mother retreat behind the daughter. For a moment I am perplexed before a smile comes to my inside face. My outside face remained the same as I realized that I had come to encounter two various stereotypical fetishes: the hot mom as well as the shy quiet type. Internally I emit a ‘yosh’ at the rarity, much like the sound of success once finding rare chocobo.

In my attire I was wearing casual clothing consisting of a pair of khaki cargo shorts with various straps and buckles, a brown belt and a patterned tee shirt that read the name of Natsuki’s band on the front since it has been both free and semi clean. Aside from that I was in tennis shoes with the subtle scent of the outdoors signifying my recent trip to the forest.

When scanned, I would find it a bit odd and trippy on occurrence, unless the scanner emitted an invisible laser or something like that, in which case, I wouldn’t notice it. When the daughter talks, I am relieved to hear that I had actually ended up to close to the right place. I was worried that I was way off, which in a government facility probably wasn’t the best thing to be. When the question comes, I joke, “I don’t care about the stupid commissioner.” With a grin I inform, “I’m here to speak with his secretary.” Looking at them both they didn’t look like military types. I ask, “are they having an open house or something here? You two related to the Commish?”

269 / 809
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Both of them looked to Seiki as he had asked his final question before they looked back to each other and then laid their eyes upon him. Chibi spoke first. "No, we are not. We are in the R&D division. We have important projects to work upon, so if you may excuse us." and with that the both of them would walk past, of course Ijin looked at him a while longer before quickly moving after Chibi who led the way.

Word Count: 81 | 1450
ooc: exit rp
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 am

Oh the way Jyn touched her and handled her turned her body on fire and made her quite wet down below. quite the kinkyness being that it was in his office and all, though the scene itself continues to unfold in a mass of passion and love and lust.

-Word count: 50 | 1359
ooc: fade exit rp

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

I blink as the short answer is given and step out of the way for the two young ladies since they seemed to have important business to get to. “Yeah, sure,” I say as I step to the side making sure to give them plenty of room to exit the room they were in. Of course, my gaze shifts down as they move past; they weren’t too bad in the rear department. After they both leave, my gaze lifts as I turn to look towards Izumi’s desk. I didn’t see anyone there, so I figured she either wasn’t in or was in the commissioner’s office. With that in mind, I walk into the office and make my way towards the door of the commissioner. I wondered if I should knock, or if I should just walk in. If he just had an appointment with them, then it probably wouldn’t be a big deal for me to simply walk in and greet him. I didn’t like him, so showing him the respect of a knock wasn’t something I would put too much stock into doing. Reaching the door, I open it up and take a step inside speaking, “yo co…. OMG!”

200/1009
Exit RP for Jyn & Seiki
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Seiki and Jyn, sent in to Update Your Bio.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 am

Izumi and Ijin updated, update sent to Update Your Bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi)   Meeting the Commish. (Open, Ijin, Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1