Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)   Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Jynbanner_01
Tracking Down a Demon
... Time: Evening
... Location: ??? Forest

The Hunt Begins

The day’s events passed by with an early morning awakening by the priest of SaiVillage’s main temple. From there, I left the village with Izumi and Tapp to return to the camp site in search of clues that may assist in leading us back to our home realm. After making it to the campsite formerly known as Haven, I was able to feel out the presence of a certain demon who attempted to kidnap Akera as well as the latter’s signature with the demon. It would seem that after a month or so from his first attempt at kidnapping her, he finally accomplished what he was trying to do and got her. From there, our objective changes from finding a way home and following the demon army to finding Akera and possibly rescuing her from the demon. After that, we would continue as normal. There was a bit of a fiasco from a human boy who did not seem to realize his own limitation, but due to the magical efforts of Izumi, he was transported back to SaiCity along with Tapp who would lead and watch over the present realm denizens in my absence. Since then, I felt out the spiritual tracks of the demon and Izumi and I proceed in following the bread trail in efforts of finding the demon with his pants down.

It becomes apparent to me in my human limitations that flying was must be much more accommodating than the forest terrain. Whatever distance he would have covered in the air would be much easier to travel when compared to trekking through the dense forests. Time passes by as does distance between ourselves and the demon, wherever he may be. With a limited range on my active sensing, I wouldn’t have any idea how close we were to him until we were within a range of about a hundred or so feet; until then, I would just have to follow the spiritual lines in the sky that marked his presence. In our walking, we would have come upon the place where he first landed to catch his breath. Unlike the signature left by his movement which was of lines, when he was still it seemed more like a candle flame. In making it this far, night approaches and darkness starts to fall over the forest. I was not much keen for camping in the wilderness over night, but it seemed as if I would have no choice. Turning to Izumi, I comment, “I still am unable to sense him, but he can’t be that much further. We should probably rest for now and continue when we’ve got light.” Looking back around I, we were in a very small clearing of the usual thickets. The dense forest surrounded us; there didn't seem to be any water sources nearby, nor did it seem we were near the edge of the forest. The dull light of the moon would come down in thin slivers of light, fighting its way through the dense tree tops, giving the area a dull glow, just enough to bare be able to make someone out in it.

523 / 523
Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)   Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Izumi_01
We had been walking for quite sometime and Izumi was getting familiar with the signal they were following after as she felt and saw where it was going as well. She looked toward's Jyn and walked alongside of him. They had been walking for quite sometime and it didn't appear that they were arriving any closer to this demon. Flying must have been so convenient for those that could, she herself couldn't fly at least she hadn't figured out a way to be able to. Though in due time she would come up with something, for now the main focus was on the current situation which was camping out for the night. "sound's good." she uttered after he said they should camp out for the night. She looked around the area and didn't feel anyone in the area and she merely took in a deep breath and gazed up. "hmm guess we should start up a camp fire." She looked over to Jyn due to the lighting she was barely able to make him out in this lighting.

-Word count:178
Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)   Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Jynbanner_01
Tracking Down a Demon
... Time: Evening
... Location: ??? Forest

I turn towards her and with a nod, I agree, “yeah, that would probably be best. Hopefully it will keep wild animals away from us.” I didn’t know how things like that worked, but I figured she would take care of it. In Haven, I always stressed to keep the fire going and it seemed to work for us, though I would think that something like that would attract attention to it in the dead of darkness. “Can you handle the fire for me, Izumi?” I ask her expecting the normal perky affirmation I normally get when asking her to perform a task for me. Of course, I could probably have her portal us back to town and then back to this spot, but with being on the trail of the demon, I didn’t want to rise losing my ability to track him for any unknown reasons by leaving here while I had my lock on him. Looking around the ground, it didn’t seem like there were many choice places to lie down at; I figured I would probably end up leaning against a tree or under a large root until the morning came. After l glance around I comment, “I’ll be right back. Restroom.” With that I move to walk off, away from the immediate area and into the more dense portions of the forest. Luckily, we didn’t have to worry about getting lost from one another since I figured we could both feel were each other were mostly.

250 / 773
Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)   Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am

Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Izumi_01
She merely smiled when he had asked her to take care of the fire. She held no problem with it. "On it." she stated as she looked around for a moment just to get a good look at her surrounding's to make sure she knew the spot they were camping at, though she looked back to him as he stated that he would be using the restroom and shall return she couldn't help but giggle and nod her head. "I'll be getting some wood." She said as she stabbed her spade into the ground and then turned in the opposite way that Jyn was moving too and began to search for from thing's to burn. It would take her sometime due to the lack of lighting, but she would return back after a good ten minutes or so with things to burn that she had found in the immediate area. She didn't want to just teleport that would be a waste of energy and she was sure that she would need all her energy for when they found the demon.

-Word count:180 | 358
Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open)   Tracking Down a Demon (Izumi, Open) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Spoiler: