Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the deep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Into the deep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The lake was quiet, and with everything that was happening in the city, I knew it was best to get a move on. I wasnt about to just sit and wait there. Back at the Academy, an email would arrive to my assistant and successor, explaining the situation. Several obscenities would echo through the halls, while I myself stared into the water. The other spirits had gathered, and our mission, my mission, was about to begin. Maybe it would be better to let the other demon face him on his own. That would give me time to observe and learn about the others. If by some chance I couldn't make it back, I had my phone on my . While the GPS wouldn't work, I bet there would be a way for me to get it tracked or something. The division had mad technology at their disposal, they could figure it out. On the other side, I looked across to Domen, a demon who I had fought with, competed against, and now called a friend. I knew he wouldn't return that same sentiment, but his company was growing on me. Maybe I was on a tolerable level for him now.

"bottoms up?"

I didn't want to waste anymore time. my body would lift off the ground before flipping up, and diving straight into the large lake. The tension would break, like moving through a barrier. A few moments later, I would emerge in a darkened area, flying up and out of the water only to land on its shores. My guard was up, and my attention focused. A heavenly, higher order spirit down here was like open target practice. I would have to keep my defenses at full all the time now... Now, just to wait on the others.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Shaking the effects of the scream off, my gaze lifts to see Sanzon already upon the Oni Lord and seemingly holding him paralyzed somehow. For that moment, I forgot about the trespass Sanzon perpetrated against me, as my attention was more so to the Oni Lord. To my surprise, the Oni Lord reacts, though sparks flicker about his body. Over powering the paralyzing bind with sheer strength he growls and swings his arm back with a back fisted strike large enough to encompass the lightning tiger’s upper torso. After the swinging slam, the large Oni Lord exerts, thrusting force out in all directions, bringing harm and destruction to his own building as some of the walls are compromised by a destructive force. After the exertion, he would be seen in a new form with a red aura wafting about his form, elongated hair and more pronounced muscular features.

148 / 5331
----
Make your mark – Completed (+1 turf point, Arden)
Sacrifice – Completed (+Bronze Chestplate)
Finger Lickin Good – Completed (Ambrosia +10)
The Come Up – In Progress
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Watching the large demon overcome the paralyzing touch of my clan, my eyes would slightly widen before a large ligament was sent my way. My arms would cross in front of me while I braced for it. The strike would plant firmly across my center arms while I tightened all of my muscles before I was lifted off and sent into a hard structure on the other side of the room.[toughness] My body would of course create an imprint, while I crawled out of the hole and dusted myself off. I did my turn, time for me to charge for a moment and see what the other spirit was going to do. I figured he would be bored and ready to get some stress out. To be completely honest, I was surprised he had stood there for so long without making a move yet. Cracking my shoulder blade across my spine, a series of quick, sharp cracks would fill my ears. it was almost show time...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

After the strike comes out at Sanzon, I would have been on the move, but the exertion that came afterwards, pushed me back into my original position as I found myself unable to advance on the destructive invisible force pushing me back. After the exertion stops and I reset my footing, I notice the disappearance of the Oni Lord as he appears high in the air above us near the ceiling of this domain gathering power in his palms. Reaching towards the heavens, I call upon the Sora Kuro causing the area above the demon to become tainted with dark energy. Realizing this, the demon cancels his attack and turns around. Just as the attack is about to unleash, the darkness fades and deteriorates in a dissipating manner. The frown grows upon my lips as I brace myself before thrusting my body upwards in order to meet him in the air.

151 / 5482
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Standing there on the side, I quickly sat down to cover my self. The other spirit could keep him busy, while I kept him without everything else. Pulling my hands together, A swirl of clouds would slowly begin to emerge across the top of the room. Static electricity would sizzle around the room, while the sparks ignited with light shocks sporadically here and there. My breathing would deepen while I attempted to hold not only the technique, but keep it inside. The last thing that we would need is the entire city to know I was here. Then again, not like they would be able to do much once I had this up and running. Guess I would have to show it to Domen earlier than I had originally intended to. Blah. With another exhale, my body would slide behind a pillar and duck to the side, attempting to stay hidden and out of the way as best as possible while Domen kept him busy.

storm of light, 1
Stun in effect
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:06 pm

The Oni Lord turns back around to face me as I rush up towards him. Spreading his stance, the male much larger than me, welcomes my approach. On arrival, I seek to crush him with the power of my fists as my body fully comes into my powered form and I swing out towards his face. He shifts to the side as the punch misses, casting a rippling effect in the air with the power of its passages. The Oni Lord pulls his fist about to slam into me. It is caught on my guard as I counter attack, to which he blocks. The back and forth begins with us trading blows and defending against one another with minor shockwaves of energy emitted with each strike. Distance is brought between us as the Oni Lord performs another exert, but before I am fully pushed back, I gather my strength and exert against his own. Our forces of energy clash creating a type of static at the point where the exertions meet in the middle. From afar, it could be seen that his exertion seemed double the size of my own, but I attempt to hold my position, my teeth gritting and eyes burning with a red energy as I refuse to lose this pissing contest of strength.

217 / 5699
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I kept my eyes on the two of them while secretly hoping that Domen would beat him down before I got this thing up to full. I would rather drop it before I needed it than use something recklessly destructive like this. My hands would stay folded artistically in front of me. I would watch the shocks of power traded between the two of them. I bet he was soaking this up. Finally, down here, there was a critter big enough to take his shots at some bit of full power and not be phased. There was a nice sight of static seen, and it looked like the static would be attracted to their area while the clouds up in the ceiling began to expand. Great.. the clouds would start to spill out the large front door and around the building, growing in power.

SoL : Stun, 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:34 pm

I would notice the clouds forming in the midst of our battle, and the lack of Sanzon would alert me to the fact that the lightning tiger may be scheming something. He had already surprised me once with a technique usage that I had never seen from him before. His level had grown since the last time I saw him, and that bothered me slightly on the inside; still it was good in its own way.

I continue to push against the overbearing force, but my limits are reached when my exertion is over powered by his. It shatters and the cloud movement sways and shifts as his semi visible force pushes me back, though doing no damage save to my ego. I pull my fist back to perform a dark energy attack in the skies, but I realize that I am unable to channel my spell. Quickly, my mind calculates the mist into the scenario and I attribute Sanzon as the cause. Looking up, I notice the Oni Lord attempt a spell and fail. Taking this opportunity, I rush forth again into the fray of battle.

187 / 5886
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Peeking around the large pillar like structure, a smile came to my face at the thought of keeping them from using their abilities. It looked like I had taken out what might be a good thing, and given Domen a hopeful advantage. with him being smaller, it made sense to me for him to have an advantage in here. If things even agility, the smaller one would almost always win. The static would increase around the area, and I prayed that it wouldn't attract attention. if it did, anyone who entered its now growing field would be unable to use any form of magical or spiritual ability. I had a hope that Domen would be able to take him out within the next minute or so, otherwise there might be an even bigger problem. I had no idea how much more stress this place could handle, and with all that was going on it might just bring the house down.

SoL, Stun, 3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Seeking the opening in the failed attack, I rush forwards, pulling my sword from my side and aiming it forwards in a rushing kill thrust. I knew that Sanzon probably knew I was the physically strongest between the two and performed some type of technique to reduce our ability to use magic. I noted this in my mind as the fight continued. My body breaks through a patch of clouds as I come upon him, thrusting with my might behind it. Partially off guard, he raises a hand in defense, but it is too late. My sword sinks into flesh with the clash. Unfortunately, I realize that the flesh that I sunk into was the massive palm of the Oni Lord rose in defense. A grin comes across his face in a smug manner as he waves his hand to the side. Retracting my sword, I move back and away before pushing my momentum forward to attack. He retrieves an orb from his belt and squeezes it, generating a large chaotic naginata in his hands, immediately using the polearm to block my secondary incoming attack: a massive swinging diagonal slash.

190 / 6076
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

My jaw drops a little bit at the sight of a weapon coming from an orb. I was fairly impressed that he could even hold a weapon after what looked like an injury from Domen. The storm would now be spreading across the street and to surround the immediate buildings. A light blue series of sparks would move across the room around me, while the thick static would crackle and pop around the other two. I would take a seat into a floating position while concentrating on funneling the last bit of energy into the ability. Each deep breath would allow another burst of purified energy to leave my body in the form of an electrical current. My body was essentially a weather conductor, and as long as I had another few moments, I would be able to give Domen the backup that he would bitch about for the next few hours. his voice was already in my head telling me that he could handle it and I was already in the way. Thank god I was way over here right now..

SoL, Stun, 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

By now the storm would be very noticeable as I wondered what Sanzon was building up to. I had little time to think, however, as this opponent required much of my attention. My sword lifts and strikes down once more and the attack is parried to the side. He thrusts the bladed pole towards me and I strike it to the side and pass forwards with a slash. He moves to the side, the blade only partially cutting his garments before we turn and face one another again and rush forward into a clash. The clouds shift about us as a clearing is made from our energy pushing outwards, but on all sides we were surrounded by the chaos being built by Sanzon. Both knowing we were unable to use magical attacks, we continued to go all out on one another with pure physical strength. His size evened out against my might, though his magic seemed consistently stronger. One thing that was in my favor was that the storm seemed to simmer down some of his magical strength augmentations; possibly a testament to me being able to hold my own against him up to this point. Still, I knew this was a fight I could win.

206 / 6282
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 pm

There were few things that I would remember from this. The first was that I had better find a better way to do this. Had I been under attack the entire time I would never have been able to pull it off. Domen had been a great use. Taking one more deep breath, thunder would coarse through the air, resonating with a large booming sound. Slowly, my fingers would come apart. The energy had been used, the electricity spent, and my focus was now on the storm. I felt bad for anyone caught outside during what was to come. The light would crackle with the static, illuminating the entire block, including the inner area. The purpose of this technique inside my clan was to allow us to create a massive storm between all of our ships. The light illuminated would make it much easier to see and engage an enemy in combat. Sliding to my feet, I would speak the words to engage the storm, "Storm of light, illuminate!" The result would be a moment of silence before things became highly destructive. Bolts of lightning would rain from the clouds in a fashionable way, that put a smile on my face.

Storm of Light, Stun, Destructive 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

After a weapon clash, we would be separated by distance once more. Before moving to have at one another once again, there is a sudden blinding light accompanied by an extremely loud crash. My last memories at that moment were of my opponent’s face just as I was about to attack. After that, everything seemed to go white and sound was replaced by a high pitched buzzing noise. During this time, I would share the same fate as the Oni Lord as our bodies are assaulted by the electrical bath filling the skies with the same intensity as the lightning tiger’s lyteflies attack. Had I been expecting it, I could have blocked it or prepared myself for the damage, but due to the fact that it catches both the Oni Lord and I off guard, it affects me as well as the residual effect of the stunning. After the swift lapse in coherency, I come to understand that my body was in the midst of being repeatedly pummeled by electric energy.

171 / 6453
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

The storm would momentarily die down, but maintain the strikes. I had no idea whether or not the people outside had taken shelter or not. The storm would maintain its intensity outside, continuing to strike without missing a beat. The static would continue inside, while lightning continued to fall from the clouds,. For that giant demon, standing among the clouds would make it much easier for him to be struck. I would have to figure out a way to make my abilities focus on a certain target. That would come much later, with lots of training, and pain on my part. Another series of lightning bolts would rain down, in continuation of the initial strikes. Outside, the bolts would rain down on the terrain, and anyone caught in their grasp would be most likely struck. As for me, I was satisfied knowing that this thing actually worked, and was coming in useful. I felt bad for not warning domen, but had I said something the other demon would have probably known of it as well.

Storm of Light, Fierce, Stun
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:23 pm

My body would continue to be racked by the merciless bolts as they rained down. Though the intensity had decreased, the Oni Lord and myself were still taking damage in this situation. I could not generate magic to surround my body to guard, but I could wrap my arms about my frame. In my being assaulted, I recall the gift given to us by the demon whom we were currently battling. “Armor come,” I call out, my voice almost being drowned out by the effect of the storm. The plate male armor builds about my frame, protecting me partially from the thunderstorm enough for me to get my bearings and attempt to escape. My body shifts about in time to see a bolt coming down on my position. As it does, my body absorbs the bolt and then disintegrates into shadows. The fading shadows build up behind Sanzon as my body manifests in a crouched position holding my chest (Demonic Parry, Defense). Unfortunately for the Oni Lord, he was still encompassed in the massive storm.

174 / 6627
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 pm

I kept my bearings, focusing on the storm. The entirety of the room would be left in ruins while I funneled more energy into it to keep it going. There was a bit of a strain coming, and a visible amount of sweat would cross my forehead. My left hand would sweep my hair back, while I took a step backwards. The visual range of Domen had disappeared, which was a slightly bothersome thing for me. hopefully he could take that thing down while I was focusing on this storm. My other worry now was that the damage outside would be noticed by others. This could, however, be a good thing. It might be easier to pull those pillars out while we had them here. Finally placing eyes on Domen, who had creepily got behind me somehow, looked kinda hit. At least that plate armor worked nicely.

"Sorry about the lack of a warning.."

SoL, Fierce, Stun
7,095 words
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Spoiler:
A smoke like haste would be flowing from the warm armor as streaks of static electricity flicker about my form as I stand up and compose, brushing off the effects of the attack. Untying one of the bags given to us by Ron, I pull out a piece of ambrosia to quench my hunger from having taken damage; I find that it does well in satisfying me. I look back up to see the nearly expired demon attempting to survive the onslaught. Meshing my own power with Sanzon’s I amplify his attack, adding on my own with a ground based bolt rising up (Heaven’s rejection). The bolt gravitates and combines with Sanzon’s electric storm the Oni Lord in the middle causing a massive surge explosion for the length my attack assists, and with that, the Oni Lord’s body is compromised and pieces scatter from one another in a blood bath of destruction. There was no question to his living status.

After the attack, I answer Sanzon’s remark with a abhorrent glare before turning and walking off lifting from the ground. The next clue had been given to us by the Oni Lord; if that amount of energy had not summoned the 6 pillars, to me that meant they were not in this area of Onitoshi. The next place to look would be the forests of Solvay.

226 / 6853
----
The Come Up – Completed (+2 turf points, Arden)
Battle of the Elder – In Progress
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm

What a beautiful technique he had used, and it looked fantastic. I would watch in enjoyment at the destruction the two of us were capable of doing. In my mind, thoughts of how lucky the was that I was on their side would pop up. As it died down, a simple sigh would escape my lips, while I gave off a deep exhale. At that point, the storm would begin to dissipate, leaving us a clear view of the remaining portions of the room, and the large chunks of demon body that were now nicely staining the stretched skin art with a red hue. To be completely honest, the smell was horrid and the sight of it sickened me, but I would deal. shrugging my shoulders to Domen, I knew i would not be able to do anything like that again for a while. Figuring it would be best to recover now, I did the same as Domen, and ate a piece of the ambrosia. feeling a bit of my energy return, my body would follow lightly behind the other spirit. I kinda felt bad for involving noncombatants from outside, especially if they were just doing their daily duties. Then again, they were all demons, and if they were stupid enough to get close to the storm they almost deserved to be stricken down. Stepping outside, I would notice that the six pillars had not come. Great..

"to the forest?", I would chime as my body lifted off the ground. We had our next destination. It was go time.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm

My silence should be enough to allow Sanzon to know that I was not happy with him, though I did not have time to verbalize that at the moment. I understood well enough why he used the ability and the strategic element that would have been lost with verbal communication, so I held mercy on his soul; though that did not mean that I would be in a good mood. My body continues to fly in the direction of the forests. I knew of it well and spent many years in it as a weaker spirit before my body was summoned to Yochi by the human Summoner Natsuki. I would have no sensing functions to allow me to know that we were being followed at the time, so it was the furthest thing from my mind.

The red forest of Solvay eventually comes into view, and with that, my acceleration begins to slow. My body lowers in altitude and I come to land at the edge of the Solvay forest looking in. After my feet had been planted firmly on the soil, I look into the forest and turn to Sanzon, who should be arriving with me. “Where in the forest did he say to look?” I would inquire, hoping that Sanzon had paid more attention to the Oni Lord that I had; my focus was on deciding how to kill him at that moment before the actual fighting had begun.

241 / 7094
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I would lift off and follow close behind him, allowing the flight to be quick and without too much worry for interference. Calling in a storm of that size had given me a bit of strain mentally, as it was only the second time it had been used. In the distance, I would be allowed to bring my eyes upon our destination, the forest of Solvay. With the demon slowing down, I would do the same before descending towards the ground. Unlike the forests on the human world, this one was a strange red color. Landing next to him would give me an opportunity to gauge the situation before hearing a question. Thinking back to that time with the large demon who we beat into oblivion, I remembered him say something about an old demon being deep in the forest.

"someplace deep in there, where weaker spirits would never go? ... or something like that.. I cant really remember, it was right before I screamed.."

Now that I would remember. I had at least given Domen fair warning before screaming, it wasn't my fault that he didn't cover his ears like I asked. Maybe next time he would pay attention... I bet he was already trying to figure out a way to counter it. He was a tactical beast, and I wouldn't out anything of that manner past him.

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Into the deep - Page 2 Kaza_01
Paco and I were speeding towards the forests as I caught sight of two figures descending towards the forest. "Paco is that Domen?" I could not tell from this distance, but I pressed Kaelas' onward and felt him pump his wings and accelerate to a speed that was almost as fast as Domen's. Almost. Softly I prayed that Is not going to make an ass of myself and end up playing hide ad seek with the wrong demon. There were two of them, so that should be reason enough to hesitate, but I had this feeling that I was needed. The atmosphere was oppressive in here.

Kaelas descended towards the ground at that frightening speed and hit the ground in a graceful run, tucking his wings against us, creating a partial shield around my body. I laid flat against his back to let his speed continue. I could feel the wind flowing over my... body? or would it be spirit? The silver glow around my body pulsating as we moved closer. As we would get closer I would be able to see that hair that I knew all too well. And the other looked vaguely familiar as well. Who was he?

-201- Into the deep
-1182- Part III
-252- Part II
-1703- Part I
Into the deep - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm

I am reminded of the scream and I frown as I pull my gaze away from Sanzon. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly as I gaze into the forest. It would be annoying to traverse it and it didn’t seem like the type of place where the Ice Demon would dwell. I wondered to myself if I really wanted to go into there and attempt to find some yokai or demon that I had no description of or exact location just for the possibility to get information on where the pillar demons might be.

My ears pick up something as it sounded as if something was approaching from the rear. I felt it foolish for anyone to approach us after what happened to the portion of Arden that was crippled beneath our strength. Whatever it was lands to our rear and after a movement, my body shifts as I turn around to view a very odd site. A small voice chimes out, “master! I’ve found you!” With a stern look of annoyance I note that Paco had brought Kaelas here, but beyond the beast I recognize another figure. My first thoughts were that it was impossible for a mortal to be here in conditions other than that ridiculous tournament. I noticed the glow about her and I wondered if this human contained some type of magic to convert her body into a spirit form. “Priestess?” I bellow in a low and inquisitive tone; it had been some time since her disappearance; I did not readily understand her arrival in this place at this time.

262 / 7356
----
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Kaelas finally comes to a stop after the bellowing Domen makes his one word question. I nudge him forward and his massive paws cover ground quickly. For once, I get to look down at my master. Leaning up, I offer a hesitant smile. He was asking more than if it was me. The question under that one word was, what was I doing here. So I answered that one, since he was smart enough to figure out it was me. My head nods as I offer what respect I could from my mounted position. "After learning you were going to be fighting something powerful, I came to offer my assistance." I left out the part that Paco had mentioned he might be hurt. My eyes glanced over his form making sure that there was no immediate need of my healing skills. Then I wondered if he would understand that I had just come through time, and down into hell in order to be of assistance to him.

-368- Into the deep
-1182- Part III
-252- Part II
-1703- Part I
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

I find the answer to her question quite odd. For that moment, I forgot that Sanzon was standing to my side and the current objective was placed on the backburner. My icy gaze shifts to Paco as I knew it was probably his idea to come here to see me. He winces under the gaze and defends himself saying, “I came to bring you more elixir in case you needed it master, but of course I knew you probably would not. You can never be too careful…” My gaze dismissively leaves Paco and returns to the mounted priestess. There was no reason to be here anymore; I had grown tired of chasing my tail with Sanzon and I did not feel like being bothered with protecting a human child who thought it wise to come into the most demon infested area within the three realms in order to assist a god in battle. Without sharing the decision making process with Sanzon, I simply begin to walk beyond Kaelas as I inform, “we’re going.” With that Paco would look towards Kazakura and then back towards my back before hovering in the air to follow with me. My feet would leave the ground and rise up as I had all intentions of flying back towards the portal exit.

216 / 7572
----
Battle of the Elder – Aborted
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

There wasn't much said, but somehow I knew I had blundered. I felt like smacking my forehead. As Paco looked at me, my eyes narrowed and I shook my head. That was the last time I followed the fairy. Now I had made him angry. I sighed and frowned as Kaelas turned and began to follow his master. Why had I come back? Silently I had to remind myself my reasons. As I ticked them off in my mind, I had to ask myself what I expected from him. He would be abrupt and silent. Did I expect open arms? I shouldn't have. Next time I would just stay put.

-478- Into the deep
-1182- Part III
-252- Part II
-1703- Part I
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

I watched the entire ordeal happen. Great.. a fucking human down here. Did she really think that her presence would assist either of us down here? What a nuisance this had become. We had three separate leads, and those that didn't pan out were already dead by our hands. Now, any chance we would have of finding these pillars had gone out the window. No way in hell would we be able to defend a human down here. It was bad enough I was here, let alone the open buffet. Keeping my mouth shut, I figured it would be best to remain silent while here. The search, to all extent, had been a failure. Stepping past the human, I would walk beside Domen for a moment. I had a feeling we were sharing the same thoughts for once. We had done all we could, and I bet that old Demon wasn't going anywhere. On a side note, I figured that they would return to the human world sooner or later, and we would be there waiting for them.

"Domen.. lets head back. We can't fight at full strength if we have to protect a human... and not even you can survive taking on six of them at once... The pillars know we are after them, I'm sure they will come to us eventually."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

The procession is made with Kazakura and Sanzon in tow as we make our way towards the exit to Onitoshi. During the walk there, I notice the approach of lesser demons, seemingly somehow survived from the chaos that ensued in the city of Arden. The demons approach cautiously and immediately my attention shifts to them, as I had Kazakura with me, I was in no mood to linger into any battles; I would not allow it. My sword manifests in my right hands as the three lesser demons hold out their hands and ask me to hold on. I answer in a scruff tone, asking what their business was with me. One within this group of demons hails me and responds that the Oni Lord whom we killed was the leader to several demons. Without him, they would have no Lord to follow. “White haired one of power,” he says, “please… allow us to follow you as we did the Oni Lord. We will devote ourselves to your power.” A frown graces my lips as I look down on the demons. He assures, “we may not be strong, but we are many in number.” I judge their intentions and hearts to be aligned with my will. I allow, “you may praise me as your god. Begin construction of a place befitting of me when I venture into their realm next. Create holy alters in my likeness and serve me. I shall bring order to your chaos. Revere me and I shall return again in the future if I so deem.” The demons seemed overjoyed at my generosity and assured they would faithfully serve me without fail. I accept this and proceed in making my way to the portal to exit hell and return back to my earthly kingdom of Domenance.

300 / 7872
---
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the deep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2