Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiki Meditative Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seiki Meditative Training Empty
PostSubject: Seiki Meditative Training   Seiki Meditative Training EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 am

Seiki Meditative Training Asatb_01
Seiki Training...

Pre training

+ Defensive Package (-5k exp, 5 texp)
+ Toughness (Free tech w/2 TEXP credit, -3 texp)

Training

The softness of the forest morning air passes and brushes against me as I sit on my knees at the base of a large tree. My hands are on my knees with my back straight and my eye closed. I hold this posture while meditating inwardly, coming into my own inward spiritual place. Though I was sitting on the outside, inside my consciousness, I was standing on my feet in an sunny open field with shin high grasses stretching out for visible length. In both hands, I hold the Sword of Light, Goronova, which was given to me by the Wandering Swordsman, Ashram. I wield the sword down and to my right side, slightly crouched in my stand with my left side facing forwards. Ahead of me several meters was a female figure standing upright in a hybrid combination of knight’s attire and a regal golden long skirt mixing together the silver steel like armor with golden trims with a broad blade sheathed at her side. This figure was the spiritual embodiment of my sword and my sparring partner at the moment. Her right arm comes to the hilt of the blade that was at her side as she pulls it out, slashing to the side before pointing at me with it, commanding with a stern look, “come!” Acting to the hail, my body pushes forwards with a burst of speed as I slash down and diagonally on approach. She takes a step back and with one arm slashes downwards to deflect my attack to the side. Pulling up the deflected blade, I bring it the reverse direction. The parries the blade with an upwards strike and steps forwards, pushing her shoulder against my chest. I stumble back slightly, before finding an armored boot planted firmly to my chest. The force of the kick pushes me back a few feet, and in rolling over my shoulder, I come into a crouch. Lifting up, I rip my blade through the air, sending a jagged arrow shaped sonic attack towards her. She slashes down and to the side, blocking the attack, but I follow immediately after it, my position accelerated by my god speed. The blade is pulled back in my arms, behind my head and between my two shoulders before I start to pull it down. She steps to the side as the blade comes down, swiping through the air. The down slash, I pivot and slash to the side. Holding her blade vertically down and to the side in one hand, she stops my blade, and locks it up. “Focus,” she commands as she pushes off of the sword lock and goes into the offensive, pursuing me with a slash. I step back, forced onto the defensive as I hold the blade, positioning for block after block before my image flickers and I god step back a few feet to distance from her. As if having read my moves, she was already approaching with another incoming assault. The sound of our weapons continue to strike against one another across the open field and ends with a final clash as I stumble back with the sword flipping from my hands. I fall onto my rear and my sword lands with its tip in the ground to my side. I look up and see Goronova standing there with the tip of her blade pointed towards me. My movements catch up with me and breath becomes heavier as I begin to catch my breath. In no position to counter, I emit a “tsk” and look to the side in defeat. With a momentary soft smile Goronova rises up, sheathes her blade and then offers a hand to help me up. Looking back to her, I reach up and take the hand and am pulled to my feet. She congratulates, “not bad, you’re getting better with a sword. Without the same recklessness, you should be on par with Ashram now.” In a surprised manner, I inquire, “you think so?” Goronova nods and then informs, “ready for round two?” I give a nod, while taking a few heavier breaths to compose. Walking to my sword, I lift it up and sheath it behind my back in its case. Reaching to my side, I take out two metallic gauntlets and fasten them over my fists. Now I would be able to train in a way that I was more used to.

In progress: Learning Capacity (+20% stamina)
Seiki Meditative Training Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki Meditative Training   Seiki Meditative Training EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 am

Seiki Meditative Training Asatb_01
Seiki Training...

Goronova continues to wield her blade in her right hand as she stands awaiting my composure. I pull on the metallic gauntlets on my forearms and fist before setting my stance. My left side is to her with my left palm up and my index and middle finger fully extended. The right arm crossed my chest defensively with my stance slightly crouched. My body shifts a bit, in my stance before she acknowledged that I was ready and nodded, “come.” The ground breaks under my movement as my body moves in a bee line towards her. She brings the blade into both hands and steps forwards as she meets me with a horizontal slash. The slash meet with the air as I was already flipping once in the air above her before my feet came into contact with the ground behind her and my body rocketed forwards. My fist extends out, to which she inverts the tip of her blade down, holding it between her body and my fist to block the attack. My body lifts as my right foot comes high with a kick aimed for her head. She is able to skillfully duck under the kick as she retreats. With my foot touching ground, I keep the pressure of the rush down. Her foot digs into the ground, halting her movement as she slashes downwards onto my arriving position. I shift to the left of the strike and bat it away with the forearm portion of the metallic gauntlet as my fist thrusts forwards, seeking her torso. She is able to keep the distance too long by an inch before she presses down and leaps back and into the air with a single somersault. Upon landing, her armor begins to glow and a strong force pushes out from her body causing the grasses about her to ripple slightly. She lifts her blade and summons her strength into it. As she does this, my stance is planted as I pull my fist back and murmur the incantation of the dragon phoenix. Waves of heat encircle my body and press out before they start to concentrate in my fist. She slashes her blade down sending a sonic blade ripping over the distance between us and I answer by thrusting out my fist, sending a horizontal column of heat energy towards her. The two attacks strike in the middle, causing a clashing explosion that pushes out in all directions from the epicenter. I lift my arm to shield my face from the force, but through it, I notice a shadow coming from the blast. I am too late in noticing Goronova’s attack. Lifting both arms across my chest, I shield the attack that comes. Already on my position, she plants her feet while pulling the broad side of her blade through my stomach much like a baseball bat swing. The dull portion of the blade digs into my stomach as my guard breaks and I am thrust back with an immense amount of force. My body goes flying back several feet before it hits the ground, rolling and tumbling still with the force and momentum of the blow. Eventually I come to a sliding halt on my stomach. I caught slightly as I attempt to pick myself up, coughing, “way to hold back, Goronova…” I hear the sound of her sword sheathing; looking up, I am able to see her smug grin over her folded arms. It takes one look at her face for me to emit a sigh and then lower my face back into the soft grasses. “Stupid sword…” I murmur lightly.

+ Capacity (20% Sta)
Seiki Meditative Training Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seiki Meditative Training   Seiki Meditative Training EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiki Meditative Training   Seiki Meditative Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiki Meditative Training
Page 1 of 1