Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toot Sighting #1 LC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Toot Sighting #1 LC Empty
PostSubject: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Toot Sighting #1 LC Toot
Toot rolls into the lower commons and sets up shop around the Red Light Area. He parks in the alley near the Geisha House parking lot. He takes out a lawn chair and sits down drinking a beer. His bodyguard leans against the side of the van with her arms folded.

Shop's open!
Posts within 24 hours of this one are available to Shop from Toots inventory.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:34 pm

[Ingel: Toot Sighting #1 LC]
Ingel brings the cigarette up to his lips and takes another drag as he slips it between his lips again, his eyes glancing around at everything, hidden behind the shaded lines of his sunglasses " .. What to do today. It seems pretty calm. " He mumbled to himself as he continued walking. Having left his SUV at the apartment complex he was out for a stroll, enjoying the sun and fresh air. Walking through the Geisha House parking lot, Ingel spots a white van pull into an alley and he couldn't help recant how his mother always told him kidnappers always drove around in white vans looking for children. The thought of this caused him to chuckle lightly, a childish story to help keep kids from going with strangers.. But still.. Ingel decided to investigate the van that pulled into the alley though he highly doubted that it actually held kidnappers.. With a faint nod, Ingel changed coarse and began for the ally where the van had pulled into. Upon arriving at the mouth of the alley, Ingel was met with a sight that indeed didn't scream kidnappers.. His eyes glanced to the woman leaning against the van before they fell upon the man sitting in the lawn chair drinking the beer.

Post WC: 213
Total WC: 213
OOC:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 am

___"Eh? I remember you..." a familiar grunt would come from behind Ingel. She'd been wandering this region lately on official gang business, but she was never one to refuse to greet a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Toot Sighting #1 LC Nagi-moon2
Propaganda
- - - - - - - -
Nagi was now walking down the street when he smelled something quite familiar. Well it was several somethings since this person always had an assortment of items that had fragrences. He followed the sent till he came to a little self made shop. Something that had not been here the day before. He found Grunty and went over to her. "Hey Sis, who the heck is this? And whats with the store?" He was curious again and his curiousity had to be satisfied.

Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Toot Sighting #1 LC Toot
"If you aint buyin, then shoo shoo..."

Toot grins as he slams the side of the van and the door opens up revealing a dry erase board with his wares and prices. The goods are inside the van. His body guard watches the movements of all of those coming close.

"Oh, yeah and no amex! Cash only."

A few NPCs walk up to order drugs and guns. Toot stands up when they pay and gives them their merchandise in a lazy way.

Shop's closes in 2 more Shin posts!
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Ingel was on his way towards the man in the chair when he heard a voice come from behind him. Remembering the voice he smirked faintly as he nodded, not turning around to look at the person, knowing who it was already " .. Hello Grunty. Long time no see. " When he hard the other voice, he glanced over his shoulder at the other person that showed up, he didn't recognize this new person, shifting his glance back to Grunty for a moment, he gave a faint nod before looking back to the man at the van. He spotted the dry erase board with goods on it along with there prices. Not exactly sure how this works, Ingel steps up to the man " ..I'll take two shanks.. with the sheaths and do you have any body armor? .. I'm looking for something special, a full body trench coat but made of bullet resistant material. " Ingel said as he looked to the man, thinking over his requiest for a moment.

Post WC: 172
Total WC: 385
OOC:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

___"'Sup Bro?" Grunty greeted her associate. "Well, this fellow took me out to dinner once, and I don't think we're on good terms any more... but if he ain't gonna start nothin' there ain't gonna be nothin'. This fellow over here has some pretty rare stuff, though. I think you should check it out, eh? Come on..." Reaching for the lycan's hand, she would walk over to the board, take a swift glance at it (she was illiterate), and go about shifting through the wares in the van. Taking one familiar looking baggie with a big heart on it and some letters she couldn't interpret, the spirit cracked it open and took a quick sniff. "Like I thought... this is lovemusk, I tried to sell some to you earlier. Makes ya horny, but I guess I didn't blow enough in your face for it to have an effect..." Picking up about ten other baggies, she moved on to another bag with a picture of a lightning bolt on it. Sniffing this kind as well, cautiously, she waited a few minutes in silence. A smile wormed its way across her face, and this grin was larger than any that had previously crossed that visage. She left the stand with eleven of those as well, gliding up to the salesman. "Hey, I wanted to know if maybe I could talk you down to giving me these for... oh... $200... also, do you deal in any other... chemicals?" Substances, unlike weapons and other illegal wares, were portable, easy to distribute, and had a high reorder rate, so if she could get any more types of those...
Actions: Attempting to buy 11 bags of lovemusk and 11 bags of speeddust for $200 and inquiring about other chemicals
I hope it was ok to walk up to the van?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Toot Sighting #1 LC Toot
The smiling man takes his orders from his customers. Ingel orders two shanks so two shanks Ingel gets.

“Money first, of course!… That’s quite a request. I don’t have anything like that now, but I can get it. Normal body armor costs 500 bills. If you want something custom it’s gonna be double.”

Toot doesn’t mind Grunty getting too close to the van. It was sealed so that anyone who he didn’t want to open it was portaled back out in front of him before they can touch anything. The fem guard watches Grunty. She looked annoyed, but Grunty didn’t look like a threat. Toot responds to Grunty when she is portaled back in front of him.

“It’s rude to go into other people’s stuff. It looks like you can’t read. No biggie. Hmm… looking at you, I think the only thing I have that you can afford are drugs or a shank. Speed dust and Love Musk are $10 per bag, shanks are 50. No deals.”

Shop's closes in 1 more Shin posts!
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 pm

___Now came the hard part. She wasn't one to openly admit that she couldn't read or barely knew 2 plus 2, thus, she heroically attempted to calculate how much she owed the man. 20 bags of stuff worth 10 each... that added up to 210... plus the shank that costed 50, that added up to 300. $300 dollars. Now she turned to her pocket. She had 3 bills marked $100... so that means she had just the right amount! Cheerfully, she handed him the bills, beaming with pride. "I'm perfectly literate, thanks. Anyways, I want 10 bags of speeddust and 10 bags of lovemusk and a shank knife if you don't mind..."
Actions: Purchasing [10 bags speeddust + 10 bags lovemusk + 1 shank]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm

At the moment, Ingel had no intention in getting in a argument or fight with Grunty though he did remember the last time they were together and what she did to him.. When the man came back at him with a price, Ingel paused for a moment before nodding faintly " Alright. Sounds good. " Ingel said as he reached into the back of his coat and pulled out his wallet before getting a few bills, after getting the money for the coat and two shanks, Ingel hands it over " I think this should cover the two shanks and the coat. " He said before glancing over to Grunty. He would have to catch up with her to see what she was doing, though with her it was probably something he wouldn't like.. after there first meeting it was clear they were probably not going to be able to get along..

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 537
Action: Buying 2 shanks and a custom coat. With my discount card >_>
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Toot Sighting #1 LC Toot
Toot completes the transaction with Ingel.
"Ah! It's rare to find someone to trust me with a deposit! Don't worry, next time you see me, I'll have it. Probably."
He gives Ingel his two shanks. He takes Grunty's money.

"Drugs are bad for your skin. Well... nevermind that. Nice doing business with you!"
He hands her the product.
"Now if you'll excuse me, work time is over for me!"
He puts away his lawn chair and his bodyguard closes the doors to the van. They leave the area and drive off.

Thank you, come again!
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting #1 LC   Toot Sighting #1 LC Empty

Back to top Go down

Toot Sighting #1 LC
Page 1 of 1