Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toot Sighting EC #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Toot Sighting EC #2 Empty
PostSubject: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 am

Toot Sighting EC #2 Toot
Toot rolls into East City and sets up shop around the Umbrella Shopping District. He parks in the Mall parking lot. He takes out a lawn chair and sits down drinking a beer. His bodyguard leans against the side of the van with her arms folded.

Shop's open!
Posts within 24 hours of this one are available to Shop from Toots inventory.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

A nerdy looking brown skin young man around six feet tall and weighing roughly one hundred sixty to one hundred seventy pounds approaches the van. He has a man bag strapped across his chest with a holodisc inside. He looks around the items for a bit first admiring the guns and sees the Lovemusk and starts salivating. "I could get that hot blonde girl over in accounting if I can get some of this stuff. Wait, stay focused or he'll kill me. I'm here for a purpose." He walks up to Toot and says, "Excuse me, sir. I was wondering if you have access to any protective amulets? I was also looking for two missing Death Scrolls if you have connections with people who deal in arcane literature. I am looking for Scrolls 1 and 3." The nerd looks at the list again and nods. "Yes, sir, that is all I need at this time." He pushes his spectacles back up on his nose and looks at Toot hoping that he'll be able to help.

187 words

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 am

Toot Sighting EC #2 Natsuk11

Driving through the parking lot of the Umbrella Shopping District. The black sports bike comes to a stop when I spot the guy chilling in the lawn chair drinking a beer as I mutter to myself. “No way…” I’ve been to just about every gunsmith in the city about making me a custom pistol. The kickstand on the bike comes down and I dismount the bike. With my arms crossed, I wait for the Mr. Merchant to get finished with the tall skinny guy. Adjusting my sunglasses before putting my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket. “Yo, I’m looking for a special order and was told you’re the guy to talk too.” Pulling a paper from my pocket and offering him it to him. “I’m looking for something with these spec.”

Hades: (SRX pistol) A high caliber custom revolver with 8 round slots. The gun’s destructive ability gives it the ability to make one-shot kills without hitting the target (within 2 feet). Has high density (10) but at the cost of having a heavy weight making it hard to wield with just one hand. (Cannot be dual wield) Cannot be used with a silencer.
Cannot be used with a silencer.

WC:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am

Toot Sighting EC #2 Toot
Toot reclines in his lawn chair sipping a drink. He looks up at his first customer. The body guard leans against the van watching the customer while he browses. She also keeps an eye out for the cops. Toot watches the nerd walk back to him. He tilts his head and smiles.

"Yo."

The man asks for a protective amulet. Toot tilts his head. He scratches his head and then answers.

"Nah. I don't have nothing like that. You might want to try Kurofuno. They have antique junk."

The girl walks up and hands him a piece of paper. He takes the paper and looks at it. His eyes widen.

"This is a hell of a gun you're trying to get. Hmm..."

He looks over the paper closer.

"I don't even know if that possible. The barrel'll have to be long and it would be heavy. Nah, I don't think we have anything that powerful."

He hands the paper back to her and says.

"The strongest pistol I know of is the Goldeneye."

Shop's open!
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 pm

My lips twist and turn for a moment when he informs me that he doesn’t have anything like what I’m looking for. Whatever happened to the customers is always right. Taking the paper back as I think about his offer,

“Hmm well really need something that can take out something big but if that is the strongest thing you can get then that will have do… I guess. What are the specs on it and how long will it take for ya to get one?”

The paper is put back into the pocket of my jacket as I ask the question.

WC:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm

The nerd nods and inquires about there is a different set of pricing for bulk acquisitions of weaponry. Looking over at the sniper rifle, the nerd inquires, "How much for nine of those with police force grade light and sound suppressors and a 50x scopes for each? I don't suppose you have access to those, do you?" The nerd fixes his glasses after his question finishes. He smiles at Toot awaiting the answer hopefully.

Last edited by Psi_Prince on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Toot Sighting EC #2 Toot
Toot answers the girl first.

“Specs? Well, it shouldn’t take me long to get it if you pay up front. I can see my contact and get it to you sometime soon. It can take down an elephant. Any shot should be a critical hit.”

Toot turns to the nerd.

“Um… maybe I can give you 5% off market value. That takes the tax off. How’s that? Hey… you look like you need something.”

He turns around and looks to make sure he has it in his inventory. He looks back at the nerd.

“I’ll give ya a free bag of love musk.”

Shop's open!
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:28 am

Happy with the answer I get a little cheery, “Take down an elephant! Hell yeah that is what I’m talking about!” Afraid of asking my next question, I pause for a moment. “So… how much is it going to cost me?” Crossing my fingers I’m hoping he doesn’t ask for more then I have. I was planning on just getting a rifle but why get a something big and heavy if you can get a bad ass pistol.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm

The nerd gets all happy and does a little happy dance when he gets the bag. "So how much for the sniper rifles with the necessary accessories? Oh and this CrankJuice, I've heard about this stuff. So is it able to make anyone stronger? Oh and are there any side effects to taking the CrankJuice with the SpORe and the Orgo together? You know you could probably increase your profitability with this Lovemusk if you sold it in a massage oil or salad dressings. It's all about product image. All sorts of couples use massage oils and as for the salad dressing, it would be yet another way for couples to spice up their love life. Just thought you should know." The nerd realizes how useful the other "supplements" could be to the human Neutralizers, but also wonders about the semi-human and not so human Neutralizers on PsiCoven's payroll. If they could be used to make them stronger with limited or acceptable side effects, this would boost PsiCoven operatives into being one of the most desired "brands" in the industry. Everything is about calculation.

195 + 74 + 187 = 456
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 am

Toot Sighting EC #2 Toot
Toot shrugs and answers ladies first.

"I can let you have it for around 7,000. It's pretty loud too. It'll draw attention... I think I know where I can get one."

Toot turns his attention back to the nerd. The nerd was too chatty.

"Prices are listed, dude. Take drugs at your own risk. Wait, what... salad dressing? Well... one of thoses is a good idea..."

Toot eyes the nerd. He must have been one of those weird types.

Shop's open!
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am

"I don't mind it being loud. Here the money and here is my number just give me a call when you get it." I hand the funny looking guy that looks like he is all cracked out a roll of money and a card with my cell number before walking away and going zoom zoom and the sexy sports bike.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toot Sighting EC #2   Toot Sighting EC #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toot Sighting EC #2
Page 1 of 1