Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solo Mission (Nikki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
Solo Mission

Night begins to creep over the city. For the moment, I was in my office working on a few things. It had been a while since I heard from Sanzon, which was odd, since I sent the Kami to Onitoshi on recon. I wonder if he’d forgotten the mission. It was a win-win situation for me. If Sanzon went and got himself killed in hell, then I wouldn’t have to worry about dealing with him anymore. If he came back, then we would have valuable information on grounds to attack our unknown enemy. He hadn’t been spotted within the city, since we’re normally able to keep up with his movements through the nanites in his system.

I move my thoughts from that to other things as I lean back taking a break from my paperwork. I wondered how things were going with the rookie. I knew that she reacted rather strongly to the realm training scenario, so because of that, I was a bit worried about her. I had hopes for her and she seemed like she would suck up the experience, but I still didn’t know how she would handle a real world situation. I glance to my computer and give a verbal command to pull up the patrol list and browsed to my section. Tapp and Ted had the night off and Michael was working special projects. Ingel had been stationed on a special project as well, so that left Nikki with one of her first solo patrols of the Lower Commons. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly. I figured nothing big would happen on a normal nightly patrol, but one could never tell. It had been a while since I had been on a patrol, so I figure that I could perform it with her, keep her company and observe her. A book on my desk said that it was important to get to know those under me, or something like that.

“Izumi,” I call into the room ahead of me to have Nikki contacted. I realize that Izumi still hadn’t returned yet, thus leaving me without a secretary. “Crap…” I murmur lightly as I reach for my cell phone having to do manual labor. I thumb in Nikki’s number and put it on speaker, placing the phone on my desk as I waited for her to answer, leaning back into my chair.

394 / 394
Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Solo Mission

“It’s an acquired skill,” I inform her with my calm gaze still on the door, “I spent some time around spiritual bodies… I picked it up, but I’ll teach it to you personally if you want.” While we are talking, I am able to hear the voice taunt, “ah, so you’re waiting for me to come out? Do you really think you can catch me?” I do not answer the voice back; I merely wait in the Enforcer to see what it would do monitoring his moves by feeling him out. He continues to my ignoring, “Okay, well, let’s do this then. I’ll give you a ready to chase me! You won’t do any good inside of that truck though!” I suddenly leave the cup on the dash and open the door of my car in the middle of her speaking informing, “he’s moving.” Suddenly the male bursts through the glass door and rockets past the mart to the alleyway beside it. He had gotten a jump on us, but already getting out my car, I knew that we could take chase and bring him down. Looking to her, I order, “Nikki, you follow him and I’ll go around and cut him off.” With that, my body ninja vanishes as I take the opposite route, appearing out of sight around the corner of the building. All I needed her to do was to keep a visual on him and keep the pressure on, I would be able to catch him off guard and cut him off if all went according to plan.

262 / 8979
Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Niknikki_01
Already knowing that something was up the moment Jyn placed his coffee on the dash and opened his door, I would begin to open my door, which seemed to be lucky as in the next second the black man came racing out of the market and stormed for the nearest alley. Rushing out of the car, my jacket fall to the ground, but doesn’t hinder my in any way as I dart after him, holding my gun on my right hand as I jump over a few boxes that blocked part of the entrance as I lock my eyes onto the man’s back. Using my whole body to run after him, I decide not to shout and focus on running, saving the energy and air for when I really needed it. The alley was packed with bin’s, crates and what not and it seemed that this guy already knew where everything was positioned as he never had to change this footing, not once! While I had to constantly, take leaps and cut corners to avoid the derbies to not fall and hurt myself.

Suddenly the alley took a sharp right turn, and judging by the man’s speed he had no intention of stopping to ambush me and so I continued to push on, using the wall to jettison me around the bend, accelerating my speed by a few notches as it seemed that I was gaining ground on him. A good yard ahead was a big fence and without noticing, the man seemed to run through it, as if it was not there. Partly startled by what had just happened and annoyed that I wasn’t able to catch up to him, I push myself further, using the wall to scale the fence and continue to chase him towards the end of the alley, where hopefully Jyn would be waiting with a solid elbow to the face or some other fancy move to get this guy down onto his knees.

pc: 334
wc: 8362
texp: 8
Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Solo Mission

The market tenant is late in coming out and yelling something about some chips being stolen, but on sight of Nikki chasing after the male, he would cheer her on and yell out, “he didn’t pay for those chips!” He looks at the Enforcer and shakes his head. “You can’t leave your car open in this side of town!” he says to himself as he walks over and closes the doors for us before going back into the store to complain about his damaged door.

The male would keep running as if his life depended on it with an impressive amount of speed, at least for human terms. He wouldn’t be so far that Nikki wouldn’t be able to keep up with him. I felt him coming around and in taking a turn, I knew I should be able to cut him off. I feel him stop suddenly, and he turns around, skipping backwards slightly as he looks to Nikki with a smile on his face and blows a kiss before he vanishes engulfed in a bright light. I round the corner, but by the time I get around it, he was already gone. I pause standing there, my chest heaving slightly as I catch my breath attempting to sense around for him before looking to Nikki with a questioning expression on my face. My breath is caught quickly and it was as if I hadn’t been running as a frown graces my lips and I murmur, “he’s nowhere in the area... he must be able to teleport… now annoying…” On the ground where he was before he vanishes was the chips he stole and a couple dollars bundled up. With a sigh, I look to Nikki and comment, “we might as well go… I’m going to have to pick up a solid realm pendant…” It could be told on my face that I was disappointed that this one seemed to get away, and so quickly on top of that. It was more so disappointing that he seemed to be messing with me.

343 / 9322
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Trying to break myself as the bright light blinded me, I could feel my feet having trouble keeping my body in balance and as I felt my feet lose their grip on the ground I could hear my own voice echo of the walls as I fall towards Jyn. “Shiii-“ a thud can be heard as I land onto my side, sliding a few feet before hitting a bin which rumbles like I had fallen from the third floor. “What the hell was that!” I say in agitated voice as I stumble myself to my feet, holding my left shoulder as it had been the part that had taken the fall. There were small trails of blood from a cut made by the bin, other than that I was fine, except for the dirt. “Damn… I need something to clean this with” I say as I walk up to him and show him my shoulder with the wound, which had visible stains of rust and other dirt in it.

I were clear that this thing had been strong, and the fact that he just disappeared in front of my eyes were disturbing, not only because he just diapered, but what if he decided to maybe come home to one of us in the night. Jyn wouldn’t have a problem fending this guy off, Jyn was powerful and had a far greater knowledge about this than I had and the other thing was that I had no clue how to fight a spirit, and if it were as strong as Jyn said it was, I would have no chance in hell to deal with it on my own. “Let’s head back! I need to clean this and wash myself… this stinks!” I remark as I take in the smell of my clothes which seemed to be covered in dirt and mud from the alley which surely were old garbage that had almost finished it’s rotting process.

pc: 328
wc: 8690
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Solo Mission

I take a moment to come out of my frustration to see what actually happened to Nikki. Responding quickly, I would move to assist her, offering her help up if she wanted to take it. My gaze shifts to the trails of blood that were left from her crash, only slightly visible in the dim light provided in the alleyway. She seems to share my sentiments and I nod moving out of the alley to head back towards the mart. I would offer her my arm if she wanted me to support her in walking back to the market. Of course, I had my reservations about her getting into my Enforcer like that. I make the comment, hopefully to lighten her spirits as I say, “you’re just determined to dirty up my seats…”

It wouldn’t take long for us to get to the mart, and once there, I would advise Nikki to stand by while I went and spoke with the manager. It would only take a few moments for me to come back to her with the store’s first aid kit. It seemed pretty old, but it had enough in it to mend a light wound. I ask her to take off her jacket and anything in the way so that I could clean off the wound and wrap it up.

236 / 9558
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Taking the hand that is offered to me and using Jyn as a support as we walk back to the car made me realise that despite having a good life, I missed having someone around to share it with. Though the thought didn’t linger for long as Jyn picked up on the ‘dirtying’ which made my chuckle through the whimpers as we walked back. “Someone has to do it, and it’s not like you don’t want me to do it~” I reply teasingly before letting out a ‘ouch’ as I almost fall over, making my shoulder rub against Jyn, making it bleed even more.

Standing by the car with my hand covering the wound, I see Jyn coming out of the store with a first aid kit, which at closer inspection seemed to be quiet old, maybe even older than myself! Removing the jacket and placing it on the ground next to the car, I would also remove the strap of the bra and top, making most part of my left breast be exposed to him, though I would hold everything in place so it wouldn’t jump out, exposing the whole thing to him. “So is this your way of getting my out of my clothes?” I ask as I look into Jyn’s eyes, moving a little closer as I place my clean hand into his while staring at him as he continues to clean my wound. For some reason, in that very moment, I was all his. From the second he put his hand onto me I had given up struggling.

While standing there I began to think back at what had happened that night and came to realize that we had indeed been flirting with each other, though I was the one that stood for most of the flirting and him for most of the joking, but still, we had made chemistry and had come closer to each other in just a single night than I had managed for the past two years with any other man. “Be gentle with me~” I plead as I know that he’s about to start cleaning the wound and as a result it would sting.

pc: 369
wc: 9059
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Solo Mission

The bit of her that was exposed caught my attention, though I tried to keep it on the wound at hand. I start to take out what was needed to clean the wound and give a soft “heh” at the joke that was made about getting her out of her close, with no retort to it. I didn’t know what to respond with, so I simply let it slide. I try to do a good job of cleaning the wound to make sure she didn’t get an infection. I hadn’t done it, but I had a good idea of how it was done. I pause for a moment and look up to the eyes that were on me, before finding myself almost shy at that moment and simply looking back to the wound finishing it off before stuffing the cleaning wipe into the side door of the SUV and proceeding in taking out the bandage to tape up the wound. “Don’t worry,” I assure her in a soft tone, “I’ll be gentle…” I finish up and close up the first aid kit. I explain, “go ahead and get in, I’ve got to take this back…”

I gather the trash and the kit and run it back to the store, thanking the owner for it and assuring him I would have someone come and look at the damages tomorrow. During this process I take out my phone for a moment and dial in a number before switching the audio to my earpiece and placing the phone back into my coat. When the operator answers, I name the captain whom I wanted to be connected with. Once connected, I have a brief conversation where I order to have an on-call resume the rest of Nikki’s shift in our area. The captain advises that he would take care of it and make sure everything was covered and the call ends with me thanking him for his work and tapping the button on my ear piece. Reaching the SUV, I return my attention to Nikki and comment, “I’m having someone else take over our shift. You’ve done pretty well for your first patrol, so it’s fine to end things here.” After a short pause, I inform, “I’ll drive you home.” I make my way towards the driver’s side of the hummer, open the door and get in. Closing the door behind me, I would look to Nikki for her address so that I could have the vocal GPS pick it up and chart a course to her house. I remembered that I needed to look into getting her a vehicle to drive. I wouldn’t be satisfied with a member of my team not having a vehicle at their disposal when needed. Starting up the Enforcer when Nikki was ready, I would back up and then pull out of the parking lot, heading into the city streets in the direction of Nikki’s home. There was a moment when I thought I felt something as if something was hidden, but a glance to SpiritNet didn’t show anything, so I figured it was me being hypersensitive because of the demon who spoke into my mind.

528 / 10,086
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

The cleaning went very well and he was finished before I actually realised that had started and thus was happy to not be in anymore pain that the wound and some cuts. Getting into the car and sitting down into my seat, I find my body to be quite cold, but the thought of the jacket that was till outside disgusted me and with a quick glance into the back I noticed that there weren’t anything that I could use cover myself with. Sitting there waiting for Jyn made time slow down as I tried to find something I could do. It was then that I remembered the package that I had placed in the door and with a quick hand I had fished it up and placed it on my lap, not really sure what to do with it.

My left hand let go of the clothes which was still hanging down and without giving it a further thought the breast slipped out, causing it all to escalade. The whole top, along with the bra slid down, exposing my breasts to the cold air which made the nipples harden and perk out as I sat there shocked, quickly covering myself up with my hands as I dragged the bra back up and but the strop on, making it hold itself, though I left the top down due to it being soaked with whatever the alley floor consisted off. Then Jyn came back and thankfully he didn’t notice the package that had now fallen down into the midconsole and was now lying in plain sight as I became more interested in the fact that he would be driving me home. “Navigation Road 27” I voice tell Jyn as he would begin to back out, making it easier for him to find his way there with the help of the GPS.

It had maybe been a minute or two before I would say something again, though it was flirtasious or in a jokingly way, but more of a question. “Do you have a blanket or a jacket I can borrow? Im freezing” my voice was a little shaky and my arms had been pressed to my chest as I had been trying to blow hot air from my mouth into the palms to keep them warm, but without result. Even with the heating inside the car on I was still freezing.

pc: 402
wc: 9461
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Solo Mission

My gaze was on the road as we headed towards her house. The drive seemed pretty peaceful in the first view moments. The silence is broken when her words came in, I looked to her, seeing her chest and what may have been imprints of her nipples before my gaze made it to her face, then back to the road as I nod, “yeah sure.” I felt a bit bad for not having offered my coat to her earlier, on second glance, she didn’t have a lot of clothing on. It was a bit tempting; a lesser man might have… well, either way, leaning forwards, I pull myself out of my coat and lift up some so that I could get it from under me and off of my body while I was in the process of driving. I managed to get out of my coat and then I offer it over to her, advising that she could use that to cover up with. I reach for the climate control and turn on the heater a bit.

The drive to her house doesn’t take that long. The GPS manages to get me there without getting lost. I get to the parking lot of her flat and park the Enforcer putting it into park and cutting the engine. Making sure I corrected the error of not offering her my coat earlier, I now offer, “I’ll walk you to your door…” I would wait on her and if she complied, I would exit the Enforcer and allow her to lead the way.

260 / 10346
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Taking the coat with a short but very emotional “thank you” I tuck it around me as I can feel the heat from it being absorbed into my body. Heat was a pleasure for me as I had always hated being cold or freezing and when he turned on the heater it was like I were in paradise. It didn’t take long for us to come to the driveway of my flat which was good because I really needed to change my clothes and maybe take a hot shower before I would tuck myself into bed, it was then that Jyn offered to walk me to the door, which I gladly accepted as I usually hated to walk the stairs alone. “Thank you” I say again as I take the coat on and exit the car, instinctively taking the package which had jet done by unnoticed in my hand as I moved out of the car and closed the door behind me. “It’s this way” I say as I began to slowly make my way toward a short stone stair that leads to a big swingdoor. When we would get inside, I would grab onto Jyn’s arm, to support myself as to feel safer as most of the building were dark and the only lights that were on were above the doors, leaving the staircase and hallways pretty much pitch black.

As we began to walk the stairs, I would speak in a low voice, in case there were someone around, to Jyn. “It’s on the third floor, apartment six D” as I said this I would withdraw from my pocket on my trousers a pair of key, handing it to Jyn as I held onto his hand with both of mine, clinging to him as we finished the last flight of steps.

pc: 307
wc: 9768
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Solo Mission

With the grab to my arm, I would cover her hand with mine and say, “steady…” mistakenly thinking that she had took my arm out of almost tripping, since I knew of her doing that from inside the demon apartment earlier. I would allow her to remain on my arm as we proceeded. In my thoughts, I viewed that she was pretty tough, at least for a woman. Though she hurt herself and was probably in pain, she didn’t seem to complain much about it. When Tapp got scrapped up, everyone knew, probably so we would know how tough he was and that it had happened. I preferred her silent strength to announcing injuries. When the keys are handed to me, I take them, remembering the number of the apartment. After coming up the flight of stairs, I would be looking for the correct apartment, and in finding it I would stop, asking softly, “is this it?” On reaching it, I would open the door for her with her keys and walk with her inside a little ways wondering if she needed me further. I would offer her the keys back and make sure, “are you going to be okay? Should we take you to go get that looked at?”

210 / 10556
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Shaking my head as she asks if we would get someone to look at that, I just move from his arm and into a hug as I speak into his ear while giving of a relaxing sigh. “Could you please stay a couple more minutes? I don’t want to be alone” For some reason I had suddenly gotten the fear of being alone, it might just have been the spirit that escaped, the injury, or a mixture. Slowly letting go I would rub my eyes before I would sit down on one of the nearby chairs as I would look up at him with a smile. “I’ll think I’ll have a shower” for him it would look like I was drunk or maybe just extremely tired, which was in fact true. I had pushed myself to the limit during those intense seconds of running through the alley after that spirit, and the fall had really shaken me up and simply depleted all the energy that had been left from the running. As I made my way towards the bathroom, I would stop in the door and look towards him as I tell him that there is drinks in the fridge if he wanted some and that he could just feel like home and with that I disappeared behind the bathroom door which were shut and then locked as I began to strip down while the water would be turned on for it to run itself hot.

The shower was a quick one, as I had practically walked into the warm water and used a sponge to remove the dirt and then just shampooed myself from top to toe before washing and scrubbing it all off again, this also included my hair, which was now plastered to my forehead and back as I was drying myself with the towel. After drying and putting on some underwear and a oversized T-shit I would use the corner of the towel to remove the stains of dirt I had created on Jyn’s jacket before I would unlock and open the bathroom door and walk out with his jacket, leaving the dirtied clothes behind on the bathroom floor. “I washed of the stains from your coat” I said as I walked over towards the bench, placing the jacket on one of the chairs before turning to Jyn that hopefully had stayed and not ran away.

pc: 405
wc: 10173
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Solo Mission

Instead of letting go of my arm, I find myself bound in a hug. At first, I didn’t know if I should put my arms around her or what. When her words come in, my mind remembers the reaction she had in realm, and I decided that it would be beast to support her. A little awkward in my answer, I allow, “um… all right, I will.” A few minutes wouldn’t hurt me; it was already late and I was used to not sleeping much as things were. I am still standing as she sits, makes her announcement and then exits the room. I am told that there were drinks, but I was good for the moment. I watch as she enters into the bathroom and the door closes behind her. Left there in the room alone, I look around the room wondering what my purpose could be other than to keep away the boogey man. I end up sitting down in the chair he had sat, leaning back a bit and relaxing my body.

While waiting, there wasn’t much to do other than listen to the sounds of the show. I pull out my phone and proceed in checking my messages just in case something came in tonight that I would need for the morning. I knew that Ingel would be waiting for me bright and early, so I set my alarm on my phone ahead of time in case I did not automatically wake.

When the bathroom door reopens, my gaze shifts to it. As she approaches me with my coat, I stand up as if to reach out to accept it but she lays it on a chair. I thank her for the gesture, though she didn’t have to do it, but it was nice that she did. She seemed like a good girl. She was in only a shirt; a very tempting sight indeed, something that let me know that I should probably be on my way out. I wasn’t known for being able to resist the opposite sex. Speaking up, I would walk to where my jacket was laid down and comment, “well… it’s getting late, so you should be fine now? I’ll need to see you in the morning, so get some sleep and try not to worry too much about tonight.” I would motion towards my coat, but only if she was all right and feeling better about going being in her house.

410 / 10966
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Feeling better after the shower, I would hand him his coat, but at the same time take a step closer and place my right arm atop his shoulder, as I would stare him through the dark room into the eyes. “Thank you again” I would say in a low voice as I took a step closer, still holding my hand on his should as I my head moved forwards and tilted itself before landing a kiss onto his lips. My mind did not think and my body did not react as I just stood there in the kiss for what seemed to be an eternity. When the kiss broke, my cheeks would blush and my hand would slide down from his shoulder as I would turn and bring the hand to my cover my mouth as I looked away. “I’ll be fine…” I said from behind my hand as I began walking towards the bed that were placed by one of the walls. Turning half way between Jyn and the bed I would look up at him. “If you want, you can sleep over here” my voice had change from a nervous and tired into a more confident and friendly voice as I stood there staring at him, warring with myself about this answer and how embarrassing this would be if he declined my offer.

pc: 226
wc: 10399
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 am

Solo Mission

I take the coat as it is handed to me, but am surprised when she comes with it. I feel her arm come to my shoulder and like a deer caught in headlights, I am bound in that moment. Looking into her eyes, I saw what was coming, and became aroused in that moment myself. The physical contact of the hand and her sensual beauty kept me bound as her lips came to my own. In a moment of weakness, I allowed the kiss and the length it lasted before her soft lips are brought from mine, taking with it my breath. I am offered to sleep there with her, and for a moment, as if mesmerized, I step forward before I catch myself and blink out of it. I held out from Shiori for Izumi, I couldn’t falter here. She looked so tempting in her shirt and panties with the bed behind her, but I could not bring myself to do it. Not now with our positions between us and all things considered. My gaze lowers and shifts to the side as I speak in a soft tone, “I want to… but I can’t… I mean… I can’t sleep here because I have to… I have something at home that I have to make sure gets done.” I wouldn’t give any other explanation than that. I would then turn and walk to the door; it was the right thing to do, though I would be kicking myself for the rest of the night. Though she was offering me a place to sleep, I was pretty certain she was offering me more. In my walking away, I would not turn back and look at her… I would simply leave out the door pulling my coat over my arms then closing the door behind me.

I swiftly make my way down the stairs, frustrated and horny. I assured myself that I would be happy with the decision and that I was probably looking too deeply into the offer. On a rooftop across the street the black guy from the market grins as he watches me go to my car, get in, and leave. The Enforcer drives off and the figure remains there with his arms folded and braids resting on his shoulders. Suddenly his body flashes with light and a familiar mischievous demon shows his true form. “Have fun with the lotion, Jyn-kun” Izuya chirps as he mocks waving bye bye to the Enforcer. He shifts his attention to Nikki’s door and his form shifts again, changing into the form of Jyn. His body vanishes.

There are two knocks before the door is opened and Jyn comes back in and looks to Nikki. He softly closes the door behind him as he looks to her with the strength of his position. He removes his coat as he says, “actually… I don’t think I’ll have to leave…” He tosses the coat onto the side of one of the chairs and crosses the distance between himself and Nikki before he would lift his hand to the side of her face and bring his lips to hers, if allowed, and seemingly take her in a deeper kiss than before… that was of course, granted the door hadn’t been locked between the time Jyn left and ‘came back.’

555 / 11521
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 am

Nodding my head as he explained why he couldn’t, I sort of knew that he had something else going on somewhere or with someone and I understood him. We had known each other less than a month and we were work associates and a intimate relationship could maybe hurt us in ways that would affect out jobs. Looking down to the floor as a tear run down my cheek as he leaves, I jump as the door slams shut as the sound knocks me out of my little bubble of self-inflicted grief for not trying harder. Forgetting to lock the door, I turn towards the bed and begin to crawl into it from the foot end, standing on all four as I make my way towards the pillows, but before I can reach them there are two knocks before the door is opened. Looking over my shoulder as at this point I couldn’t really care about who or what came through the door, but when I saw Jyn’s face as he removes his coats and comes towards me. A short whimper of happiness is escaped from my lips as his hands grab onto me and kisses me. A smile spread across my lips as I stand on my knees on the bed as the kiss goes on into more lustful kisses.

Having forgotten all about time and space, I continue to kiss him and eventually move to his neck and shoulder as I begin to unbutton his shirt, slowly taking my time as a muscular chest is exposed underneath the thin layer of cotton. As the last button was undone, I would lean in and let my hand carefully slide down his chest and stomach before they would leave his skin and slowly shift to the edge of my own T shirt which would slowly be lifted up and over my head before being discarded to the side of the bed as I would lay back on my back. Using my hands to cover myself as I stare up at him with eyes that could only be said to be passionate. A smile appeared again as the tip of my tongue slowly moisten my lips as I would move my hands from the chest and down my body to my panties, teasingly tugging on the waistband as I waited for Jyn to come.

pc: 397
wc: 10796
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Solo Mission

Bedside, Jyn leans over as she meets him, his arms wrapping about the lithe feminine frame that stood on her knees in the bed to reach him. As she kisses down his neck and begins on his shirt, he unfastens his belt and lowers the zipper. His body responds to her as she takes her time with him. As she leans back to remove her shirt, he pulls the unbuttoned shirt from his arms and tosses it to the side. His gaze would be on her topless and lying body as he stood before her bed bare-chested with a look of purpose on his face. His hands lowers to the brim of his slacks and he pushes them down in a puddle on the ground along with his boxers before standing up and allowing his length to hang passively in its hardened form above her. Moving forwards, one knee comes to the edge of the bed as he returns her look of passion. His right hand comes to the waist band that she was teasing with, as he takes the initiative in removing her panties and discarding them to the side; they weren’t needed for what was about to happen.

200 / 11,721
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Lifting my legs as Jyn removed my panties made it easier for him to slide them off and discard them with the rest of the unneeded clothing that now littered the floor around the bed. My eyes graced his hardened length as my hands slowly moved over my own body before stopping by my breasts, gently squeezing them together as two fingers on each hand gave the nipples a gently pinch as I let out a low aroused whimper. Gently lifting my legs before spreading them I would expose the most sacred and sensitive part of my body to his eyes and at the same time, allowing him to enter if he so pleased. My face have turned from a tired and almost gray state into a light pink and dreamy gaze which oozed with lust as I lifted my hips to meet his oncoming member. My mind hadn’t yet really perceived what was happening, other than that I was turned on and with the urge to be filled with Jyn’s member.

Then the words I so long had wanted to say flowed from my mouth, like the water from a fountain. “Fuck me!” I weren’t embarrassed at all, I were to aroused to even understand the meaning of the words I had spoken as all I wanted at this point was to feel something inside me, something that belonged to the man that was standing just inches away from me.

pc: 244
wc: 11040
texp: 9
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

225 / 11.946
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

pc: 287
wc: 11327

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

326 / 12272
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

pc: 579
wc: 11906

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

218 / 12490
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Solo Mission

Spoiler:

pc: 270
wc: 12176

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Solo Mission

“Remain sleep until the morning, would you, little Nikki?” (Influence) chimes in a voice as a doppelganger figure of Jyn fades into view within the room. This new ‘Jyn’ reveals himself out of the cloak of invisibility having been sitting nearby on the far side of the bed watching the proceedings and gaining some amount of pleasure from the voyeuristic act. The command would make it so that she wouldn’t annoyingly wake up while he proceeded to do whatever it was that he wanted to while there. With this spell cast, he hums lightly to himself as he walks about the room, plucking up the clothing that belonged to the Jyn that lay within the sheets with Nikki. The doppelganger giggles to himself as he removes the physical traces that Jyn would need later as he states, “so that’s what you look like when you go all out, Commissioner-kun. To think about it makes me blush.” He shakes his head slightly. After gathering his things, he walks over to the bed while holding the clothing and items in his hands. With a smile he looks over to the peacefully sleeping Nikki and chirps, “bye bye! You owe me one, Nikki-chan!” A white light forms around both Jyn’s and they vanish from that apartment leaving Nikki there alone in the sheets until the morning light would naturally wake her.

Two white columns of light form within Jyn’s apartment, whereas Jyn is deposited into his bed and the imposter comes to stand in front of his closet. The imposter stuffs Jyn’s clothing into the dirty clothes hamper and places his items where Jyn normally would throughout the closet and bedroom. “Hmm…” he holds his finger to his lips as he taps them lightly, “he has OCD… so he might notice if something is off….” After putting Jyn’s things away and placing Jyn’s cell onto the night stand, the imposture would turn to Jyn and smile. The scene of memories play back recounting what occurred when Jyn left Nikki’s apartment:

Jyn’s Enforcer drove through the street heading back towards Gothstone, but then suddenly something appeared in the road in front of him. For some reason, Jyn was unable to sense a unique signature in front the person who seemed to appear out of nowhere. At the last moment, the figure standing in the streets turns his head revealing that he was also ‘Jyn’. Swerving at the last moment, the Enforcer jumps the curb and comes to stop with the true Jyn opening his door and stumbling out of the vehicle after the sudden stop. He quickly composes and in looking to a cloned version of himself, swiflty manifests his gun into his grip before calling out, “who are you?” Words flow over the lips of the doppelganger that cause Jyn’s attacks to cease and make him lower his weapons (influence). From there, the fake Jyn walks over to the real Jyn and whispers into his ear (influence); a white column of light covers the both of them and they vanish from that spoke. Jyn is deposited at Nikki’s door; he opens the door and walks in, with the invisible doppelganger walking in behind him…

Shaking his head, the doppelganger lifts his hand up and remarks, “I wonder if you’ll even remember what you did… Jyn-kun?” He giggles, “silly me, I already know the answer to that.” He snaps his fingers and then vanishes. The doppelganger appears several blocks away where he exhales and releases that form, returning to the form of Izuya. A smirk comes to his face before his hands dig into his pockets and he walks away humming lightly to himself, truly satisfied with himself.

-
When the finger snap came in, I shifted within my bed immediately rustled and look around sleepily. Wincing, my hand comes to my head as I feel a harsh migraine take form of my body. My gaze shifts to the nightstand where I see my phone. Reaching for it, I open it to look at the time before sitting it back down. “That’s right…” I remember, “I went on a mission with Nikki…” I remembered that I started to drive home, but I didn’t remember actually coming in. Physically exhausted and hurting from the headache, it isn’t hard for me to lower myself and close my eyes seeking the comfort of unconsciousness; I knew I had to wake up early in the morning.

738 / 13,230
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Solo Mission

Wrinkling her nose as the heat from the sunrays washed over her, Nikki slowly rolled over onto her back, her eyes still shut as her hand began to slowly rotate around her as she was looking for the other body that was supposed to be there. Not being able to find that body, she rolls over to her side so her hair covers the eyes. Blowing it out she sighs as she sits up, using the sheets to cover her up. “He really should learn how to relax…” Stepping out of the bed, she takes the sheet with her as she begins to pick her clothes up from the floor and carry it all into the bathroom before disposing it into the laundrybin. The sheet is also put into the same bin as it had been dirtied during the act last night. Going through her cabinet, she finds a small board of tablets, which were birth control pills. Since they had forgotten to use protection, she could not take any chance and so she swallows the little pill with a mouthful of water from the tap before stepping into the now warm shower.

Washing herself properly in all places and making sure that all residue of Jyn had been washed out of her so it wouldn’t cause any problems, she stepped out of the hot steaming water and began drying herself before throwing a quick glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall. “Still two hours left…” she muttered as she put on a new pair of panties and a new T shirt before she would lie down on the couch with a blanket over her scantly clothed body, going back into a deep slumber as she waited for the clock to ring to announce that she was to wake up and make ready for work.

pc: 309
wc: 12485
texp: 10

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Mission (Nikki)   Solo Mission (Nikki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Mission (Nikki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2