Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)

Go down 
+10
Ethereal
Kaguyalover
Strayed
Psi Prince
rekoa
Antifreke
GLaDOS
ero
aѕceпxion
ShinTre_Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Holloween at Da Hype!
OOC BOARD AND INFORMATION
Come one come all! The city's biggest party is at Club Hype on Halloween. No other party can compare! Come and show off your costumes. There will be a costume contest for best male and female contest. All 6th floors will be open as well as the rooftop and streets in front of the club. A large screen sponsored by El Goog will keep the party outside just as Hype as inside! The entire Red District is going to be party central! Be there! Doors open @ 9 pm and the party doesn't shut down until 6 am!

Floor 1 - Selection ranges from hip hop/urban/top 40 to tearing the club up! Get the club CRUNKED at the hottest urban sounds out.
Floor 2 - We'll be getting the party started with the hottest mix of club and electronic music.
Floor 3 - Rock on into the night! If you're into rock and metal, this is the floor you'll mosh in.
Floor 4 - Take a break from the party to experience the scariest Haunted House/Maze in the city!
Floor 5 - Take the haunting 1 step further in the Haunted Realm! Enjoy virtual carnival rides and psychedelic Halloween interfaces that will trip you out.
Floor 6 - The High Class Section. The VIP for the VIP. Come here if you're a BOSS and you want to take a break from the commoner's. They will be playing R&B, Soft Rock, Jazz, Chillout Electro, Alternative, with a mix of lively music at intervals. This area will have private curtained off areas for people to conduct meetings.

Floors 1-3 will have there own VIP sections and booths for celebrities and high rollers. The dance floors will be open for all with male and female Club Dancer's on pedestals all around the club!!

There will be LIVE CONCERTS on floors 1-3 as well as an EXPLOSIVE concert set up outside the club, in the front!!

Ladies free to get in before 10 as long as capacity allows

$5 drink specials

Separate VIP entrance and valet for High Rollers (no line waiting).
NPC Guest List wrote:
NPC Guest List
Spoiler:
» Strife
The mysterious Owner of Club Hype and a successful businessman.

Yazimitsu Tseng
The "Prince" of the city, son of Yazimitsu Engi, idol, and corporate pretty boy of Sai City.

» Zun Mei
The leader of The Black Wing Syndicate.

» Tokai Rubia
The right hand woman to Zun Mei.

» Zun Vass
The arrogant older brother of Mei and muscle for the The Black Wings.

» Imorte
Mysterious servant of Dem.

» Tiamat & Rayje
Six pillar member and servant of Dem.

Setting wrote:
The Lower Commons Red District also holds Club Hype, a large well known club with several floors, each floor offering a different experience ranging from urban, techno and rock. It's known for the concerts held there by popular celebrities as well as its free buffet. Security is tight here.

Time: 8:45 pm

The sun has set. The Red Light District glows with neon lights. Strobe lights are set up around the building and rock back and forth. The light pillars can be seen from miles around. Smoke machine's pump out mist in the area to add a creepy effect. The large main concert stage outside the club is set up, but covered in a large tarp. The huge 3 floor megatron video screen flashes the message "happy holloween" with a count down to the party and party music playing. The countdown timer is on 15m. The doors to the main club haven't opened yet. There is already a huge line and gathering outside of Club Hype. The line goes all away round the block. Finding parking is next to impossible. Valet is the fastest way to get in and out of your car. The streets are packed with people. Almost everyone is dressed in costumes, with only a few people not dressed up. Street performers perform in... the streets (i.e. fire breathers, etc). People show off their costumes, some go around and take pictures of others. The entire street in front of the club is swamped with people. Security is forced to create a single line in order to let valet through. Security teams keep the line straight, direct traffic and guard the main stage. Security inside the building make their final preparations. A helicopter from above covers the venue. The party looks like it's at least three blocks wide. Large holloween props like 2 story high tomb stones are set up against the building, by the stage and random places. The sound of music and people drown out noise like a sea. The atmosphere is ecstatic. This were just starting up.

----------------------------
Using Magic at the Hype!:
----------------------------
(( um... i'll need a few ppl to work npcs around the club for me... kyro and kaz, ur both up. i'll do more in my next post on a day that's not monday. any suggestions can be send to the ooc/signup thread and i'll try to incorporate that. members w/bands post on the sign up threads and post where you want to perform... like which floor or outside, etc. um... if i think of anything else.. i'll edit it and put it here. ))

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 Asatb_01

When the push back came, I would not know from where it had come. I would simply assume someone moved me from a blind side or something like that. The 200 lb guy would probably be taller than me, so unless there was a reason, I probably would not look towards him. Bedlam was amok and the lady had to be protected. I could not offer attention to just any type of push that came in a crowded… crowd. But, I find myself sharp as usual as I pick up on a sound with the sharpness of a jungle cat! On further research of the issue it would seem that one of the guards was speaking to me. Ah, so that’s what that noise was! It was kind of loud and he was saying something about lemon heads or whatever, but I really wasn’t in the mood for wanting any candy, I had a job to perform, I nod and say, “no, but thank you” before turning my attention to follow Natsuki and her entourage. The scene seemed very vivid with the bright flashes and lights from the paparazzi and news reporters. I see Natsuki talking to some big dude and wonder for a moment who he was. He had to be pretty important to get onto the red carpet and it looked like he had some pull. I didn’t recognize him from TV or anything like that, so I figured maybe he was a voice actor for anime or something like that.

253 / 2275
Location: Keeping up with Natsuki on the red carpet; ground floor.
Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 Izuzu2_01
wc: 113 | 3487
pc: 9
Interaction: Kyouya

Izumi downed another glass and she held a rather glistening gaze in her eyes that mixed in with a slightly sleepy look, possibly the alcohol hitting her like a truck due to the manner she was drinking then and the strength of it all combining together within her body. Kyouya had also downed a glass and then asked her to dance to which she had looked at him sizing him up from top to bottom and bottom to top. Listening to the music she leaned her head back and thought about it a moment. "mmmmmmmmmm...."she hummed before she finally gave an answer. "yesh why notz." Her language slightly affected already by the alcohol.

Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive)   Holloween at Da Hype! (Shinteractive) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Holloween at Da Hype!
PARTY MODERATION

A lesser known band gets on the stage.

"1... 2... 1 2 3 Go!"

The music starts back up.