Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venturion Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am

Venturion Academy  Sansantoo_01
One semester completed with little issues, other than the city coming under attack from demons. With students finished with their semester examinations, a large open house was planned to celebrate and allow prospectives to enter the academy. For three days, the academy was cleaned and made fully presentable for those who would be coming. Mostly, small business owners from around the area, along with a video crew to document the entire thing. While the day faded, the large spot lights would light up the skies around the academy, as if it were a night club. Cars would pull into the large circle before dropping off their guests. At that point, one of our drivers would take their car to the faculty lot. Since all staff lived here during the school year, they had no need for cars, and would be transported wherever they needed to go.

A knock would hit my door before it opened, and my personal assistant Megan stepped in. Everything was ready to go, and people were making their way in. "Direct them to the main hall for the entrance speech". With a nod, she dismissed herself to continue active management of the event. While my personal assistant, she was also head of Human Resources, and chair for this event. Student assistants would be everywhere, moving things and directing people to their destination. In ten minutes, the event would start, and I had a lot of work to do before then..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Venturion Academy  Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 am

Mei walked calmly along the streets in her new clothing, having her kimono folded up and held against her chest. Any drunken or rapist looking people in these lower commons received a very hard glare that told them she was very aware, and they would look away. Oh, the girl knew she could just fade away from them, leaving them oh so confused about what had just happened. Sure, she could do that, or she could keep herself alive by not. She knew that there must be spiritually in tuned humans, since they had fought back against the demons with technology that could kill them in one blow- in other words, they had to know just how tough the demons were without such technology, Mei sighed lightly as her head spun about the topic.

In any case, her foot-falls landed her near the spotlight area. Perhaps it was like an insect drawn to the lights, but she wondered what was going on. It was like an event or something. Mei decided that she would investigate and walked into the throng of people, dodging around and calmly looking about at those around. Sure, she could have become intangible and then moved about, but that would ruin the fun. As she saw, there were a mixing of ages and interests here- how annoying, she had thought this would be fun. But then a pink haired girl came up to her and suggested that she follow her. What was going on here? Mei allowed herself to be pulled along to some kind of hall. As soon as she was stable on her feet, the sakura hair colored girl was gone again. The spirit released a sigh as she waited for whatever was about to happen.

Words: 292
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 am

The large hall would be filled a little over capacity. The bleachers were stocked with students who discussed among themselves the events of the past semester. On the floor were rows of chairs, four hundred and seventy to be exact, each filled with a body and more people standing behind them. A stage had been setup at one end, where the theater department normally performed their full production of the fall not more than two weeks ago. I had attended opening night, and was quite pleased with their work. On the stage were eight chairs in a row, one for each student council member. On the opposite side were ten chairs, one for each department or faculty head, and the Student Council President. Slowly, the lights would dim, alerting everyone to simmer down a bit. With the main hall in silence, lights would move across the stage while the student council entered. There would be two seats left empty, as those two students were still working, and could join at any time. A small band would perform soft music while they moved up, and took their seats. Afterwards, the faculty heads would enter as well. Moving with them was a familiar face, the student council president. She was well sought after inside the ranks of males, and turned each one of them down.

Finally, Megan would enter. Walking up the side ramp to the stage, she would take to the podium.
"Good evening to parents, friends, and partners. I wish to personally thank you for making the trip to our first open house. With our opening address, the current Director of the Venturion Academy.. Sanzon Loki."
----

A sip of tea would come well warranted while I finished up paper work. Neatly stacking it across the table, a monitor would flicker on showing the beginning of the main address. I had a minute or two. moving to make myself another cup of tea, an entrance request for myself was made. What? She skipped her entire speech? Bitch. Now, I was late...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:24 am

Venturion Academy  UchihaRikab
Sakura was one of the student helpers in the event, along with her summon, Ayame. The nekomimi woman lifted and carried heavy things where they were needed, helped put tables together and in place, but as usual, she could never be too far away from Sakura. Though a member of student council, she had taken on a task for this event- she would bring the spirits along to the front area of the main hall, since this academy was for them. Her case must be slightly special, seeing as she was brought in just because of her summon. But she always did her best and in any fighting, she could defend herself with martial arts and in the rarest of cases, a gun if it was supplied.

As the event started, Sakura went to look for the young spirits, those drawn by the lights. She was smiling as she watched the people, amused that so many people came- at least, the diversity of it all. But her sights were not set on humans like herself, but spirits. She found the occasional wanderer, and since Ayame was out, it was all too easy to see them. Sakura pulled them along to the hall, or the ones that would not be taken, she talked her way into it, often adding winks and speaking sweetly. It was a part of her charm, she was always able to get new people around her age to like her.

- - -

When all was said and done, Sakura needed to make a few adjustments to her cloths, which were simple, but she did them backstage. When she heard that the director was supposed to speak, a large sweat drop came to the side of her head. Loki was nowhere to be seen, backstage and on-stage. Oh, Sakura had a quick giggle about it, but then she headed off to retrieve the late director as she muttered to herself, "He doesn't always think ahead, does he?"

Once she arrived, the girl knocked on the door and awaited the man to come out- or she would meet him mid-way and tell him the current situation, how fll the hall was, and about any interesting spirits that she had personally saw on her recruiting efforts. Not too many stood out, unfortunately.

Words: 383
- Unlocking Sense Package [383 / 2,500]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

Stepping to the closet, a white door would slide into the wall revealing two lines of identical suits. One of them was half gone, as I was already wearing it. Pulling a white suit jacket from the top row, I slid it across my body. The cup of steaming rooibos tea was pulled into my fingers before I departed the office in haste. Instead of walking, my body would float towards the large staircase at the entrance. hitting the ground to make it at least look like I was human, I would move down the rail-less stairs before landing at the bottom. Instead of moving straight into the main hall, I would turn right, where another member of the student council was present. My responses would be in fragments to every remark she made

"is everything ready? Hall at capacity, good.. We are opening it up more to normal students for the primary school. The lower academy can operate with the spirits we have, even if we only take two per year. We have to integrate them into the normal populace while training them. How are the human prospectives? Anyone we can steal from the other schools? haha.."

The laugh would be light and playful as I entered the side entrance to backstage. Hopping up, it would be a quick walk to the corner curtain before appearing to the mass of people in the main hall. six hundred students, five hundred and twenty guests, the largest group of people in the schools small existence. It was going well. At my entrance, the student population would rise and stomp once, silencing the minor conversation that had emerged.

"Sorry for the delay..."

A glare would come from Megan, as expected.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Mei was quite confused, there were so many people around that it was like being an atom in soild state. Room to vibrate, but that was about it, no room to spare. A sigh slid from her lips as she looked out across the sea of people and finally something was happening on the stage. She saw the chairs, and only now did they make sense- six of eight were occupied by students, or at least, with children- she had no idea what this was all about. She noted the elders coming in, professors maybe- bleachers were filled with the young as well, which lead her to conclude this was some kind of strange human school. Well, at least she could leave if she wanted to. But she decided to stick around and see what all the fuss was about. After all, nothing bad seemed to be happening here.

Then a woman came on the stage and spoke of someone that was about to speak- only, the person did not come out right away. A tilt of her head before she realized the person was not here. A soft giggle came from the assassin spirit, was this really real? Or was this some sort of hallucinogenic thing? It took a bit of time, maybe a minute or two before two people finally entered the stage, that same sakura haired girl that had led Mei here and a man with lightning blond hair. The sakura haired girl sat down in one of the chairs, smiling brightly away, and id Mei detect a private joke, or was that a glint of pride at the student body once the man was on the stage?

Words: 573
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Megan would step to the side and take a seat with the rest of the department and faculty heads. Parents of all kinds watched, as I had never made an appearance to the normal school, nor to any of them during entrance exams. Taking my place at the podium, I waited for a moment before speaking. My right hand would raise, while the students immediately sat. it was a display of discipline and respect, something that was not seen in our society right now. I wondered how many of them had traveled here to see their kids, or just to see the facility. While it was big and flashy, the real treasure was the upper academy, which was only allowed entrance by my order.

"Good evening Friends, Partners, and Family's of our students. It is a pleasure to have all of you together for the events of tonight. I am sure it has been said, but I am the Director of the Venturion Academy. It is an honor to see all of you here, and to allow you a peek into the life of your children. You are probably asking why it is so expensive to come here, and if it is worth keeping your child enrolled. Unlike other universities, we have dominated the standardized tests since opening, can boast a ninety eight percent pass ratio, with sixty percent of that in the A-class. We pride ourselves in pushing our students to be more than just a being, but a well rounded citizen that is fully capable of being successful upon graduation."

Taking a look across the large mass of people, I wondered how many of them would become shareholders in our expansion projects. There was so much work to do still that I was surprised I even made the point to be here. Megan could have taken care of all of it if she wanted to.

" We currently hold all grades, from first through twelfth, and will be creating a partnership with the Metro University later next year to expand into the collegiate field. Tonight we will celebrate all of these things, with you here alongside us. We have a feast prepared in the dining hall that all are invited to partake in, along with full tours of the entire facility. Behind me are our department and faculty heads, who will be in each department to take questions from you. If you need anything, any member of our student council, who are also behind me, will be able to assist you. Within these walls, we teach one thing. Civility through Strength."

The students would finish the rest, as expected. A resounding "Strength through Discipline" would echo through the hall, while I turned to dismiss the stage. Noise would emerge through the hall while students went to their families, and people began to filter out for tours.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Sakura smiled through talking with the man, despite his earlier distaste with her when she first joined the academy- he had only been interested in Ayame, after all, who went by the name Hyaica at the time. Sakura had no idea it wasn't her real name, but it was excusable. Ayame needed to see if Sakura was at least worthy to own her, and as such, Sakura had place her complete faith in the pair's combination. As Sakura watched the people during the director's speech, she held her warm smile, her eyes glinting with pride at the students and a private joke. As the student council rep, she often went to get Loki for events that he was late for, and gave him needed information, or in general tried to keep his spirits up if he seemed pissed off. She was also a bridge between the two worlds, as she shared her very being with a demoness, a spirit. She talked with the spirit and human population alike and helped bridge the communities, slowly and gently steering the ship when allowed to guide it. All tiering for for an all A student, along with her combat practices and firing range activities.

Once the speech was done, she also said those three words, Strength through Discipline. When Loki went to exit the stage, she went up to the podium and helped direct people for a short time, the smile on her face never leaving. Once the hall was about halfway empty and people knew where to go, the girl exited the stage calmly and went to the backstage as she headed towards Loki's room. She wanted to ask him how he believed the event would go over, since he had a better view of the potential share holder's faces than she did. Sakura had invested a lot into this school- time, blood, and money from her bank account (of course the latter of these was secret). She wondered if Loki knew that she was giving money to school, and decided that she would ask him. He was always busy, but that wasn't anything new, and she usually offered to help him for an hour- usually her only time to spare during her day, between getting at least six hours of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 am

After exiting the stage, Megan would join my side with a chart of the evening's events. It was difficult for me to spend time, but there were certain shareholders who were interested in continuing funding. The other side of this was the meeting with a particular underground organization. Taking the elevator to the second floor, I would move through the conference room and into my office through the side door. The large office was twenty feet by forty five. While I had been gone the bar had been restocked, fresh tea was ready, and my long desk was neatly organized. Man, did I love our staff. Behind my desk was a large banner, that when needed would flash to a monitor screen. Lifting the steaming pot of tea, a single glass would be poured before I moved to the desk. So far, things were right on schedule, and that was a great thing to have.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Sakura released a low sigh, she had not seen the director since he left the stage, but that was fine. A shrug later she had already moved onto something else, as she reasoned that as class rep, she should be meeting with new and incoming students, or trying to convince more to join- discreetly, of course. Place a thought in someone's mind and it's planted there, with their thoughts as roots. So, it was up to her, then, in her mind, to help the new students out. With that, and her sweet smile on her face, she dismissed Ayame to rest and walked to the area with food first, where most of the students to be likely went.

There she saw that spirit she had ragged in, the one with feudal era clothing in her grasp, but she would aviod the spirits for the moment. She spoke to several male on lookers, but always kept herself poised and calm. She was not going to act like a whore to get students in, and none of the others should either- there may be the occasional one, but Sakura always sent in a notice to get them kicked out if they were human- a rare occurrence when she had first joined the academy- at least she thought it was rare, sometimes it was hard to tell. A mental shrug later, she continued to talk to students to be, smiling the whole time and remaining respectful- after all, she was disciplined, not a brat like she was when she first entered- she might as well have been called one, at least, in comparison to now.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Shareholders and others had already begun to move around the administrative portion of the Academy. Upon reaching the stairs, I was bombarded with a ground of parents who wished to give thanks for disciplining their children. Gratefully, I passed them off to Megan who would take care of all questions they posed. There was still much work to do, patience was lacking and I had an obsessive need to complete it. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, three men in black suits would come to greet me. Each one of them was a squad captain, in control of ten soldiers. The amount of lights and publicity here had attracted some lower gang members. To me, this was a great problem. I was not about to let anyone interfere with what might be the largest income night of the year.

"Squad one, compound. Two and three, outside. I don't want a single person here getting the feeling that something is off. Larus is still off site.. I will join all of you outside as soon as I can."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

Sakura kept up her act- that is what Mei heard the girl call herself, anyway. It seemed apprprate enough, with her hair the same color as her name. She smelled like a sakura tree as well, a tree that Mei truly missed. A sigh slid the girl's lips before she moved calmly about and grabbed a cold water- she had drank too much soda that had been offered to her at that weird convention. She smiled as she walked around, but it seemed to her that this sakura haired girl was ignoring her or finding ways not to talk to her- in fact, it was like the girl was dancing around the spirits, coraling them into the middle where people passed through them or if they were in their solid states, they were moved around. What was she doing, the spirit assassin wondered, trying to get them all in once place to kill them? The thought made her raise a brow and heft a sigh- she really wished that she had stayed away.

But then she noticed something. Suits seemed to be moving around, of course they were not going to be a problem for her. Not that she had anything to be scared about, all she did was kill some demons, and they were minor. She did not know about the combat part of this academy- she would make use of any such things, but she had yet to find one. A low slipped her lips again as she took a drink of water. Why did she have to get into these sorts of things? She might be able to leave, but it would look strange.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 am

Outside, things would slowly begin to heat up. At the entrance, the doors would slide shut, and air seal. On the main stage, where everyone had been, the academy music program would take full swing with its jazz ensemble. The impromptu concert, organized by Megan on the fly, would be aired throughout the Academy with ease. Continuing to my office, the doors would slide open to reveal my personal guard. They had already suited up and were ready for whatever was outside, while I was really attempting to avoid it altogether.

"this is unnecessary, join the first squad inside."

A ring of complaints came through the room before I silenced them. Outside, eight gang members would leap onto the tops of cars around the academy walls. The main gate would shut, with an iron bar moving across to hold it. Several gunshots were heard, taking out the lights on the street, and surrounding the compound in darkness. There was something else out there...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 am

Sakura released a low sigh as she looked around. Something was definitly off- yes, she needed to leave. The pink haired girl smiled and waved to those around and said in a chipper voice with one of those 'overly happy' smiles on her face, "Thank you everyone for coming. I must go and prepare for something that the director wants me to do later."

The girl moved to the door and growled to one of the student council memebers in a lower, more serious voice, "Keep the guests in here. Get the bands playing a little louder, damnit. I don't care what it takes- something is off, and I can tell. Move it, now. Also, keep the spirits near the refreshments- I don't want them leaving, just yet. I need to talk with them after any unfortunate business finishes up. Got it?"

She moved off after the council member nodded and went towards the stage. Sakura head towards her room in the upper academy to prepare herself. Kyouko was gone, again. She let a low sigh slid from her lips, she had thought the girl would have been ready for a fight. With a shrug, Sakura moved to her drawr and grabbed her 'other' cloths. Not really a battle uniform, but they were better to fight in than her other cloths. She took out her blue contacts and looked up with her amethyst eyes. After a few blinks, the girl sighed as she slipped on her cloths and moved out, her eyes narrowed seriously. Ayame slid into existance next to her as Sakura headed towards where Loki would be.

Sakura would allow Ayame to go in, since he would likely prefer to speak with Ayame, even if she was a oni. The nekomimi spirit entered if allowed, and stopped and folded her arms under her breasts as she spoke to Loki if he was there, "Director, Sakura and I are wondering if there is anything that you want us to do. Sakura senses that something is off, and you know she wants to fight. Even I am at a loss as to why. She keeps seeking power, that's for sure. Something about proving herself."

Words: 367 / 1,410
- Unlocking Sense Package [1,410 / 2,500]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Outside the academy, several gang members would leap across the tops of cars. In the street light, one would be able to see fangs protruding from their gaping mouths. Laughs would ring across the streets before the first of the members leapt up and over the academy walls, landing inside the compound. On the rear side of the compound near the physical enhancement sector for the normal academy, second squad would be setting up. Seeing the beings move forward, gunfire would begin to ring. The other gang members would enter the compound a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Moving towards my office, one of the student council members would slide by me, heading towards the assembly hall. The band was really putting on a performance, and the normal academy was being directed as needed. For the most part, everything was being kept on the down low, and the visitors were being directed in a manner that would keep them away from the combat area. A flicker of electricity would cross my body as I stood in my office looking out the large wall of glass that made up a third of the room.

"Ayame. If anything goes stray of plan tonight, I will be less than satisfied. If you are bored, three squads are inside, two are outside. Have fun."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am

A sharp nod came from the nakomimi and she turned as she replied with a bared fang smile, "Good, I've been looking for an opportunity to put our training into place," at the end her hands cracked as her nails lengthened slightly. This was more so a sigh to Sakura that that they were going to head out. The girl would act as the support for the group- her stamina restoring abilities were top notch and nearly perfected. It was not something that Ayame knew, but Sakura had worked herself half dead for this skill.

The pair moved shiftly through the academy as Sakura was lifted onto Ayame's back. She smiled lightly as her skills could finally be used. She had the other council members running things now, and with her proper excuse, all she needed was for none of the parents to leave early. Sakura said in a happy tone, "Let's join the team out side. Your fire abilities would just turn on the sprinklers here. Wouldn't want that on the Director's grand, delicate preparations for this to all go to waste, would we? Or rather, that Megan woman."

Ayame nodded as they moved to the exit, which is where Sakura was let off. She moved with Ayame as the nekomimi moved ahead swiftly. She looked at the troops and then moved on quicker. Bullets flying could be heard, but she wanted the night to be lit up and roared, "Ayame, use Spiri Wave. After that, use Spiri Beam and strike through the forehead on their most charismatic fighter."

Ayame nodded and spread her hands before she lashed her arms out. The fire licked near the floor, but never touched it. The white flames reached their foes within a thirty foot radius. Yet she was careful to not strike the cars so that they were not burned. The drain was something Sakura gave a light grunt to and then spread her hands and spoke carefully as sakura petals fell within a complete circle of the group, as to not give up their true location, "Your tired feeling will leave your bones."

Words: 357 / 1,767
- Unlocking Sense Package [1,767 / 2,500]
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am

The member 'Rei' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Venturion Academy  EPSILON

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Venturion Academy  BETA
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

The group would scatter at the sight of the first wave of spiritual energy. The bright light would cast shadows everywhere, which in turn would cause all of the gang members to disappear. A moment of silence would come across the rear of the academy. Two agents would step forward, keeping their weapons raised. Without another moment of wait, blood was sprayed from the back of one of the agents. All of the gang members emerged from the shadows around the agents. Two of them would come up next to the Spirit. Two middle finger nails would extend forward before detaching in a florentine style of sword wielding. Swiping upwards upon exiting the darkness, another one would emerge. there were, in total, seven gang members now inside the academy walls.

The second gang member would slide to the left before pressing her arms outwards. With a quick incantation, the rear area would shift in reality, reappearing as a warehouse. Each car was a stack of crates, and the walls were actual walls. [illusionary enchant]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Their most charismatic may not have raised his head, but there were those that came to attack. The licking flames seemed to scare them away, but something didn't seem right to Sakura. She looked over at Ayame and crouched. She watched in horror as blades flew up towards her summon- but her summon's reaction time came from her superior design, ears, and nose. The summon dipped low and under the blades as both her hands, palms open, slammed and pressed against the bodies that they belonged to as white flame beams shot up through them, hopefully. Sakura couldn't believe their 'luck', but she did not want to think this was over. There was not enough gun fire for all of those thugs to have been defeated. Assuming that burning their guts out would kill them or at lest slow them down enough for agents to finish them off, Sakura called out, "To me, Ayame. I have a feeling that ability was teleportation, and movement of that magnitude could go into the academy."

Ayame obliged and re-attached herself to Sakura's back, with her back to the agents. Sakura ran over to an agent and asked him, "Can you see if any went into the academy? I think they did, but it'd be best to know their location so I don't run around blindly, sir." The director may need to get involved- this was Sakura's second real fight, her first being with other possessed beings at her side. She'd no idea what these persons were capable of, besides what was shown to her. Though she did feel bad because she was about to leave the agents behind, it was best to take out those in the academy first. Not to mention they could likely take care of a few possessed pups without help from Sakura.

Words: 312 / 2,079
- Unlocking Sense Package [2,079 / 2,500]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 pm

The doors to the side entrance of the academy swung open. Stepping backwards through them with a laugh, one of the gang members turned in celebration. He had made it into the academy. Coming to an instant stop, six gentlemen in black suits were maintaining a solid barrier in the hallway. Flashes of light came from suppressed muzzles before the single entity was dropped to the ground, filled with bullet holes.

---
The beams of light would pierce the limbs of the creatures before they fell to the ground. Moments later, they would rise, while the holes disappeared. In the middle of the fray, Squad four would move outside from the rear exit, giving support to their comrades. In a quick series of movements, they would draw their firearms before assisting in the dispatch of the remaining members. Of the original group, only one was uncounted for. The entire rear had been a distraction. At the front of the academy, a woman in black leather stood on top of the main gate. Floating upwards, she would land in the middle of the faculty lot, with her destination on the western entrance.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm

I would remain next to the window when Megan and Samantha moved into the office. Behind them was one of the student council members who reported the entrance on the east side. Following was a report from the northern sector of the academy. The gang members, for the most part, had been dispatched with ease. The abilities of the council were unneeded for the most part. I was rather satisfied that it had all gone well, and we could get things back on track.

"Full diagnostic report on the rear sector. Damage report on client property. The last thing I need is to lose a proprietor for this incident. are all hostiles' accounted for?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venturion Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venturion Academy    Venturion Academy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Venturion Academy
Page 1 of 1